tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
JoeEcho
Novusod
orthodoxymoron
PurpleLama
Brook
SophiasChoice
Sanicle
NANUXII
truth
Chimpsky
hotblood
B.B.Baghor
mudra
Carol
TRANCOSO
Pris
20 posters

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Pris Fri May 08, 2015 3:19 pm

Brook wrote:Okay...Dudes and Dudettes...Listen up:

Strange things are afoot at the circle K

I find this behavior a bit odd.....this thread and all.  

A few months back somebody came here whining about Avalon and being banned.  It was the wife of some Illuminati WB.  Pris in fact was very upset at this person being banned for bad behavior and ended up quitting or being banned I forget which.  

But as this forum category suggests:  OH THE DRAMA... INDEED!

Carol...Take note at the screen shots here.  I'm not accusing the posting members here but the IP's need to be looked up by you.  Probably various proxy accounts....

Of course the duplicate account name is probably not the same person...but again something is afoot.  

Here are the screen shots of new members in order by join date.....

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 33m3ldv

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 2ep0n6t

NOTE: Pris has four account names

And the double accounts started with this member:

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 24v1uli

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7552-living-in-and-escaping-an-illuminati-family#107263

Member list [see page one and two]:  

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/memberlist?mode=joined&order=DESC&username

So I have to ask...what gives?  Given the last few posts...I would say the drama is all that is offered here. Dirty laundry and baggage is it.  Trans asked a good question here and I will echo it.....what do YOU plan to contribute here besides the Drama of forum dung?

Krissy didn't have much to offer in such few posts...except the forum drama...and a few leading posts.  Nothing to hang your hat on that's for sure!

Illuminati Indeed!

I think I'm going to have some Illuminati Sandwich now...but I need some LIGHT MAYO to mask the disgusting taste.  I will then wash it down with my coffee

Edit to add:  Do you all realize how ridiculous this looks to those of us who are observing?

Brook

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 6svy2c

Oh, for heaven's sake!  This is getting ridiculous.

Okay, yes.  Way back in PA, I rallied behind someone named 'Maurice' -- only because I felt that in his own OP, he ought to be able to share what he wanted without being attacked and ridiculed.  Whether I agreed with him or not wasn't the issue.  I would do that for anyone.

As for this 'Krissy' thing, that, I believe was 'Maurice' sneaking back into PA to tell another story -- possibly his own wife's story (if he had a wife and he wasn't lying about that).  I knew nothing about that anymore than anyone else.

I ended up being 'vacationed' for a week -- not because of the 'Maurice' incident -- but, because the staff of PA effectively 'shut me up' for a week -- preventing me from being able to speak and defend myself.  After my one week 'vacation' was up, I unsubscribed  myself immediately.

For your information, I have NEVER signed up into forums with multiple aliases EVER.  I have only ever been Pris.

I hope this clears things up.

If you still don't believe me, ask 'truth' here to share some coherent, useful information for once.  There's a reason why he's here and it's not to shed light on the situation.

I am here, in The Mists of Avalon, because the message I was attempting to share in The One Truth forum was being stifled.  I needed a public place to share my message and tell my story in order to 'set the record straight' and protect myself.

Last edited by Pris on Fri May 08, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 Empty TRANCOSO

Post  Pris Fri May 08, 2015 3:21 pm

For your information, it was TRANCOSO who invited me here.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri May 08, 2015 3:21 pm

mudra wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    I suggest stick to these facts and deal with them factually:

- deleting membership of those non responsive to the question asked by Trancoso.

To stick to the facts on the time line of this thread:

1. Oh the drama: This Forum has been created so as to be a "catch-all" for Discussions that deal with the Dramas spilling over from such places as Project Avalon V1 & 2, Project Camelot V1 & 2, or any other Site having the same Dynamics applied.

2. I guess we could say this is where the dirty laundry gets washed don't you think ?

3. In the past we have seen the drama hence expressed had a tendency to rapidly cool off once everyone was allowed to express their own point of view. Just listening to this  and acknowledging is all it takes . No need to meddle with this and dramatize further.

4.Therefore BB don't you think it's a little extreme to delete members that don't contribute  elsewhere on the forum ? You would then have to delete quite a long list of people who joined the Mists and never posted anything. How do you know some of these people aren't just happy to read without having anything special to say ? Isn't that alright don't you think ?

5.Hence if we are unable to take the dirty laundry wash of others than it is the entire subforum that should be removed.

Love from me
    mudra 

Thank you, mudra. I see where I've been mistaken in understanding the purpose of "Oh the drama.." thread.

1. I've forgotten that definition. My mistake, that's a fact Cheerful By sticking to the facts I mean: an attempt to minimize
    drama and spilling over of it. It's a rather tricky playground, easily transformed in a battlefield, isn't it?,

2. Yes, in a subforum the washing of the laundry can be taken care, sort of..... by itself and by the ones who own it. To each
    his own, also in this. I don't mind dirty laundry, after having done the washing of it in a family of 11 for years. I mind seeing
    someone's dirty laundry propped up in my washing machine, without giving notice. Similar to dropping one's dog -s**t in my
    letterbox.

3. Yes, I can see the usefulness and wisdom in that and I think it's a good way to handle it. Though I see old rules of conduct
    now flying out of the window, it's how I prefer to walk my talk.

4. I find I need to explain about making contributions. I'm not meaning to delete members that aren't contributing, mudra. I referred
    to Trancoso's question about what contribution members see themselves pay here, as a rightful question that deserves an answer.
    And not that members, new or old, HAVE to contribute to whatever discussion in this Forum. I meant it in a way that I think it's fair
    to be informed on intention and purpose of membership in general, even more so when newbee members begin to behave vaguely like
    obscure creatures shadow-boxing. When somebody, unknown to me, rings my doorbell and I open the door, I expect that person to
    make clear what's the purpose of ringing that doorbell of mine, see? From there I will see what's the use of it to me. I imagine a state-
    ment of intention in membership here can be part of an introduction by new members. Just a thought. Although I think we're pretty
    smart here to soon make up our mind, if it's our own. Naughty

5. To me, there's a difference in "taking the dirty laundry of others" allowing them to put it in washing machines of others and allowing
    them space to wash it themselves. A misty Avalon sub-forum as a symbol for "one big washing machine for multiple Linus' blankets" is
    an excellent idea Cheerful I don't have to use that machine and I'm not bothered by it either, nor am I tempted to join that spilling of
    drama and add some to it Rolling Eyes

I know I said earlier here "Now I'm done with it" and I meant to have made clear what's on my mind about it. Not sure yet what my heart
    tells me and if my heart should have anything to do with the "dirty laundry" here, possibly a bundle of imaginary creations outside of reality,
    when it's an "attempt" at Psyop. I usually know better what my heart tells me of truth, when dealing with real people in person. Thanks a
    bunch for talking together here and bringing this discussion and the meaning of this thread more into clarity, mudra.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri May 08, 2015 3:42 pm

mudra wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    I suggest stick to these facts and deal with them factually:

- deleting membership of those non responsive to the question asked by Trancoso.

To stick to the facts on the time line of this thread:

1: Several of us greeted and welcomed Pris in the Mists

2: She mentioned somewhere I believe she was told the Mists would be a safe place for her to express herself without having to be judged for it.
    Someone invited Pris here maybe.

3: She posted the matter that concerned her on the relevant subforum " oh the drama ". In that part of the Mists that's were people are allowed to vent about whatever situation they encountered on another forum that they are in disagreement with.

Oh the drama: This Forum has been created so as to be a "catch-all" for Discussions that deal with the Dramas spilling over from such places as Project Avalon V1 & 2, Project Camelot V1 & 2, or any other Site having the same Dynamics applied.

I guess we could say this is where the dirty laundry gets washed don't you think ?

In the past we have seen the drama hence expressed had a tendency to rapidly cool off once everyone was allowed to express their own point of view.
    Just listening to this  and acknowledging is all it takes . No need to meddle with this and dramatize further.

4: On this thread Pris acknowledged about everyone that originated something to her in a civilized way.

5: We of course do not have all the facts and therefore can't really understand fully either
    where she comes from. But it seems she is rather under pressure these days.

6: The people that arrived on the thread later shared their take on the original situation and gave some additionnal data.  PurpleLama comes back to mind here.

7: I understand that of course the matter of this thread isn't of any value per se to our forum except for an opportunity to let these people we don't know debate the matter between themselves on the right sub forum we have for that and hopefully sort it out between themselves and who knows maybe with our help to and cool off.

8: One of these new members stands out as not being able to listen nor answer and is consistently showing up to distract and prevent the communication the other people are having with his irrelevant posts.
    If there is anyone who does'nt contribute anything at all but prevention of communication I would say it is that member.

9: It is true that the members that came here with Pris on this thread and Pris herself didn't contribute to any other thread to our forum. I feel we can't oblige them either. They are free to go wherever they please. They took asylum here as a platform where they could discuss safely what they had just lived .
    We had some former members of TOT though registering here and presenting themselves on the welcome section. SophiasChoice started to join in other discussions we are having here .Which is great :)

Therefore BB don't you think it's a little extreme to delete members that don't contribute  elsewhere on the forum ? You would then have to delete quite a long list of people who joined the Mists and never posted anything. How do you know some of these people aren't just happy to read without having anything special to say ? Isn't that alright don't you think ?

Hence if we are unable to take the dirty laundry wash of others than it is the entire subforum that should be removed.

But I guess somehow it does have some use as we opened it ourselves when some of us of the Mists also had a painful experience with the Old PA being taken away from of us and something entirely new was built as a platform.
    As experience tells it when we were able to share our respective experiences here in the Mists and lift the pressure 
    we were naturally able to move on and put our energy to other areas.

Love from me
    mudra 

Thank you, mudra.  I really appreciate this.

I hope I've since added enough information to this thread to help to clarify things.

If it isn't clear to everyone by now, I apparently started something quite huge with my positive message about 'transparency' and 'freedom of speech'.

Now, I've been exposing that the members of TOT (myself included) have been unknowingly played, observed, and studied for our behaviour as a group -- wherever we go.  This is ongoing and has picked up steam, yet again, in 'Imaginative Worlds'.

The newest fiasco has been someone impersonating me.

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?29628-IMPERSONATION-and-PROOF-I-am-the-real-Pris

For the time being, I am being forced to continue to play in this ridiculous game.  If any of you think I'm enjoying this, think again.  I either stay in the game to clear my name, or let the lies multiply against me.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Thanks for clarifying BB Cheerful
    I do understand your take on point 4.
    I guess it's an exercise in distinguishing trolls from genuine people.
    Don't expect a troll to behave in any predictable, logical, interesting or respectful manner.
    They have a robotic agenda of their own which hasn't anything to do with allowing things to settle.
    Probably as you I don't see a good reason to keep these bots around.

Love for You
    mudra

truth
    truth

Post  truth Fri May 08, 2015 5:13 pm

Pris wrote:For your information, it was TRANCOSO who invited me here.

Pris

You gotta have a little faith

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri May 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Hey Guys ,

Just came back to re read the thread , its still going i see.

If i can add my 2 cents, The thread i think is a genuine one, i know what Pris is talking about on TOT because i had the same problems. I came here to support the reporting of peoples treatment there , i said my piece and now i feel better so i got it off my chest. Regardless its important to warn people of these things in general.

I doubt this is a psy op.. any in any case Psy ops condition people by consent , if you have a bit of awareness it wont suck you in.

Brook the thing with double id's is a problem i had as well , Carol was right onto it and now theres only one of me. So its a coding problem on the site.

Drama perpetuates Drama , its never going to be solved so the more attention you give it the more it goes on and on.

the Op , Truth is Malc , no doubt about it, he is using exactly the same wording, the same videos and repeated posts he does on TOT to people over there , his favoriate is the video of the guy saying that he is now dumber for having heard us speak.. Malc loves that video. So Yes Truth is Malc and he is trying to defend him self ( in a really offensive manner )

Now he is trying to make good by being nice.. thats his pot head mentality.. Malc please mate , let it go , we know who you are , have some dignity and let it go , go and make TOT a good forum , and realise you were the problem all along , look at your self matey and go back to being a good father instead of attracting all this negativity to your self and ultimately to your family, they deserve better than this.

Have some pride in who you are , drugs will make your brain into mush .. and create inexplicable behaviour. Like you are here and else where.

As for Mists im sorry this has happened, but its gotten a lot of attention for yoru site none the less. its gone from Zero to 5000 views in under a week ! thats a lot of people who now know whats really going on. Thats a tell that people enjoy contraversy so its going to be hard to avoid.

In my experience the forums with the most peaceful and intelligent peple have the least traffic.. maybe thats because the content is peaceful, but you have a Drama section .. thats for this sort of thing , so its curious some of you here find it " strange " ? it is what it is ..

Pris again my dear , you wont solve this , you have done well to let us all know , its out there , the damage Malc did to TOT is done and will only warn people to stay away .. at any one time TOT has 10 to 25 members on line .. that not a lot of people , the rest have been made up to look like they are popular, its a clever way to make it " appear " its growing, but the bots dont care .. as long as there is traffic they get hits and that translates to income. But as you can see , as is with most forums most of the people reading do not join , they are smart , they dont want to be part of the mess i guess.

Does Malc pay his people anything ? nope .. i bet he expects them to even give money for the privellige .. thats not really very fair , Malc you should share your earnings with the people who support you, thats fair.

I want to be part of Mists as a poster but my treatement by one or two of your members has lead me to re think that .. perhapos you may want to let them know that stifles people from wanting to share.

My question is why do that to people ? dont they realise this creates negativity ? or dont they care ? i dont know

Carol and Mudra have been awesome , hats off for making people feel welcome, BB and PL as well , thank you.

IF youre going to point the finger , realise theres three fingers pointing back at you and a thumbs up to God.

Hugs

Nanuxii

truth
    truth

Post  truth Fri May 08, 2015 5:54 pm

NANUXII wrote:Hey Guys ,

Just came back to re read the thread , its still going i see.

If i can add my 2 cents, The thread i think is a genuine one, i know what Pris is talking about on TOT because i had the same problems. I came here to support the reporting of peoples treatment there , i said my piece and now i feel better so i got it off my chest. Regardless its important to warn people of these things in general.

I doubt this is a psy op.. any in any case Psy ops condition people by consent , if you have a bit of awareness it wont suck you in.

Brook the thing with double id's is a problem i had as well , Carol was right onto it and now theres only one of me. So its a coding problem on the site.

Drama perpetuates Drama , its never going to be solved so the more attention you give it the more it goes on and on.

the Op , Truth is Malc , no doubt about it, he is using exactly the same wording, the same videos and repeated posts he does on TOT to people over there , his favoriate is the video of the guy saying that he is now dumber for having heard us speak.. Malc loves that video. So Yes Truth is Malc and he is trying to defend him self ( in a really offensive manner )

Now he is trying to make good by being nice.. thats his pot head mentality..  Malc please mate , let it go , we know who you are , have some dignity and let it go , go and make TOT a good forum , and realise you were the problem all along , look at your self matey and go back to being a good father instead of attracting all this negativity to your self and ultimately to your family, they deserve better than this.

Have some pride in who you are , drugs will make your brain into mush .. and create inexplicable behaviour. Like you are here and else where.

As for Mists im sorry this has happened, but its gotten a lot of attention for yoru site none the less.  its gone from Zero to 5000 views in under a week !  thats a lot of people who now know whats really going on. Thats a tell that people enjoy contraversy so its going to be hard to avoid.

In my experience the forums with the most peaceful and intelligent peple have the least traffic.. maybe thats because the content is peaceful, but you have a Drama section .. thats for this sort of thing , so its curious some of you here find it " strange " ?  it is what it is ..

Pris again my dear , you wont solve this , you have done well to let us all know , its out there , the damage Malc did to TOT is done and will only warn people to stay away .. at any one time TOT has 10 to 25 members on line .. that not a lot of people , the rest have been made up to look like they are popular, its a clever way to make it " appear " its growing, but the bots dont care .. as long as there is traffic they get hits and that translates to income. But as you can see , as is with most forums most of the people reading do not join , they are smart , they dont want to be part of the mess i guess.

Does Malc pay his people anything ?  nope .. i bet he expects them to even give money for the privellige .. thats not really very fair , Malc you should share your earnings with the people who support you, thats fair.

I want to be part of Mists as a poster but my treatement by one or two of your members has lead me to re think that .. perhapos you may want to let them know that stifles people from wanting to share.

My question is why do that to people ?  dont they realise this creates negativity ? or dont they care ?  i dont know

Carol and Mudra have been awesome , hats off for making people feel welcome, BB and PL as well , thank you.

IF youre going to point the finger , realise theres three fingers pointing back at you and a thumbs up to God.

Hugs

Nanuxii

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Yes yes yes the return of the  Nanu and to think you still think i am him i am really honored JT JT JT JT JT JT A clue i am actually a she  

I noticed this message for Pris over on the other place

May I suggest caution, Pris....you are walking a fine line yourself. The decision has been made. This is not yours to control or manipulate, and the more you push the more you hurt your cause.

Alpha has been more than gracious and tolerant at the disruption of this forum.

Is her decision now going to be your next rant on the next forum you go to? I ask because that is the way of things since PA as I have seen it.

I support your desire to be heard...I have supported you. But, please, don't make me sorry I have done so.

You've had your say...the decision has been made...isn't it time to let go? When is enough, enough?

Speaking of enough...I have had enough of this drama to last me a lifetime. I'm done trying to reason...it's impossible when emotions are out of control.

Good luck.

Pris Pris Pris maybe its time to take notice and start to JT JT JT JT JT JT you will feel much better Hadriel Hadriel

All the very best to you on your journey Nanu Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Aloha NANUXII. Glad I could help you. I hope you change your mind and stay. It's nice to have new folks pop in with their fresh perspectives. As for this forum - it's free to all the members and we don't get any $$ for anything - even the ads that pop up for non-paying members. In fact, Mercurial and I are the ones who kept it going financially from our out-of-pocket donation to the cause. It's not that much at all.

truth, I have come to enjoy some of your posts including your post of my favorite song. Mahalo

As for guests.. for years we've had regular faithful folks who like to read what's posted on the forum.

This list are a few of the various locations city/state/county of folks who visit Mists in the past couple of days. We have quite a few regulars who spend a lot of time here just reading as identified by how long they are logged on. This list is just from a few minutes checking on who was popping in. We are grateful to those who post and those who benefit from what is shared. Mahalo  Hadriel

Arizona / Phoenix
    Austria
    Australia / Keilor , Launceston , New South Wales , Queensland, Sydney , Victoria
    Bahamas / Freeport
    Belgium / Gentbrugge
    Brazil / Sao Paulo , Sete Lagoas
    Bulgaria / Sofia
    California / Grass Valley, Hayward, Lindsay, Los Angeles , Orange , Murrieta, San Diego, San Francisco , San Jose , Sunnyvale  
    Canada / British Columbia , Calgary , Gatineau, , Montreal , North York , Ontario , Penticton , Prince George  , Saskatchewan , Toronto , Vancouver
    Cape Verde / Praia
    Chad / Chari-Beguirmi
    Colorado / Denver , Wheat Ridge
    China / Beijing, Chengdu , Fujian , Fuzhou , Guangdong , Liaoning , Nanjing , Nanchang , Shandong , Shenyang , Sichuan , Taoyuan , Wenzhou , Xianbeihou , Zhejiang
    Ecuador / Quito
    Estonia/ Talinn ,
    Florida / Orlando, Winter Haven
    Finland
    France / Carhizx-plouguer, Grigny , Paris
    Germany / Duesseldorf , Hessen , Frankfurt , Bielefeld , Berlin , Burstadt , Wurburg , Gemuden
    Greece / Thessaloniki , Acropolis of Athens
    Idaho / Boise
    Iowa / Johnston
    Illinois / Chicago
    India / New Bhagwalll
    Indonesia / Karawang
    Italy, Patrica
    Iowa / Johnston
    Japan / Kyoto
    Kentucky
    Korea / Daejeon
    Luxembourg
    Macedonia / Skopje
    Malaysia
    Maryland / Baltimore
    Massachusetts / Dedham , West Newton
    Mexico City
    Michigan / Grandville
    Missouri / Kansas City
    Moffett Federal Airfield, Mountain View, Calif
    Netherlands / Amsterdam , Utrecht
    Nevada / Henderson
    New Jersey / Newark
    New Mexico
    New York / Brooklyn , Buffalo, NY, Pittsford, Rochester
    New Zealand / Christchurch
    Norway
    Ohio / Columbus , Kensington
    Oklahoma / El Reno
    Oregon / Portland , Hood River
    Pakistan / Punjab
    Pennsylvania, Clarks Summit
    Poland / Warsaw , Wroclaw
    Romania / Lovnic
    Russian Federation / Dzerzhinsk , Ul'yanovsk , Velikiy Novgorod , Novosibirsk , Red Square , Saint Petersburn
    Rwanda / kigali
    Singapore
    South Carolina, Columbia
    Spain / Atocha, Palma De Mallorca
    Sri Lanka
    Sweden / Boras , Oskarshamn , Stockholm , Solvesborg
    Switzerland / Luseggwald , Lucerne , Zurich
    Tajikistan / Dushanbe
    Tennessee / Nashville
    Texas / Austin , Dallas , Fort Worth , San Antonio , Spring
    Thailand / Bangkok
    Turkey / Istanbul
    Uganda
    Ukraine / Teatralna
    UK /  Bentley , Birmingham , Buckinghamshire , Gloucestershire , London, Ruislip , Sheffield , St. Helens
    Venezuela / Ciudad Bolivar
    Virginia / Ashburn , Manassas , Reston , Vienna
    Washington / Bellingham , Redmond, Seattle, Port Ludlow, Puyallup
    Washington, DC
    Wyoming / Green River
    Yemen

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat May 09, 2015 7:15 am

Pris wrote:

Okay, yes.  Way back in PA, I rallied behind someone named 'Maurice' -- only because I felt that in his own OP, he ought to be able to share what he wanted without being attacked and ridiculed.  Whether I agreed with him or not wasn't the issue.  I would do that for anyone.

As for this 'Krissy' thing, that, I believe was 'Maurice' sneaking back into PA to tell another story -- possibly his own wife's story (if he had a wife and he wasn't lying about that).  I knew nothing about that anymore than anyone else.

I ended up being 'vacationed' for a week -- not because of the 'Maurice' incident -- but, because the staff of PA effectively 'shut me up' for a week -- preventing me from being able to speak and defend myself.  After my one week 'vacation' was up, I unsubscribed  myself immediately.

For your information, I have NEVER signed up into forums with multiple aliases EVER.  I have only ever been Pris.

If you still don't believe me, ask 'truth' here to share some coherent, useful information for once.  There's a reason why he's here and it's not to shed light on the situation.

I am here, in The Mists of Avalon, because the message I was attempting to share in The One Truth forum was being stifled.  I needed a public place to share my message and tell my story in order to 'set the record straight' and protect myself.

Pris and NANUXII

Of all the forms this has gone on now you'll see we are the most tolerant.  For the reasons I've stated so far.  Of course Transcoso would invite you here....he's THAT kind of guy.  He would want you to air your grievances here where it's actually safer than most.  That is why this sub forum was created in the first place and you might notice it's been used long before you all got here.

I never said  YOU guys made your own double accounts.  It's pretty obvious you didn't.  Carol said:

We have a software problem at Mists where sometimes when a new member registers the program generates 2 accounts. Since Mercurial hasn't been around for awhile or checked in even after emails sent to him informing him of the tech issue, this problem still pops up from time to time. In addition, more often then not when the double account is generated the member can't post at all and does send me a personal request for help where I have to close out the 2nd account for them.

It's pretty obvious you're posting so...it's probably NOT the glitch/software problem Carol speaks of but somebody closely following this whole thing and setting up a second account and DIRECTLY using the feature of creating a duplicate account in your names adding a number.  Hence "Pris1", "Pris2", "Pris12"...etc.

Our guidelines are pretty public knowledge and extremely simple.  I posted the links....respect each other while here (argue if you must but do so with a semblance of respect....And NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS.  I left a link here which states just that.

Now on that note....this whole thing is being followed by someone who as I said is making a POOR ATTEMPT at a psyop in forums.  So far in this thread alone four other forums you all have mentioned here have been party to this game of baiting you all and people are dropping like flies in forums they attended for how long?  

All I'm saying is look around and see what is going on.  The Mists of Avalon forum was pretty much formed for this very reason.  If you look around here you'll see one of the most banned groups around the block.  That would be the Thubans who were banned and caused quite a stir of this very nature just before the original Avalon imploded.

Project Avalon and Project Camelot forum banned the Thubans and they are NOT ALLOWED to speak there. Here they can speak and have a home as we all do.  You might also note in the links I provided in the guidelines and rules that spamming the Thuban threads is strictly forbidden as they can and do have a place/home here to speak freely....just like you do.

Now Pris you said someone created a sock puppet account at this new forum you all have landed at.  I read it yesterday then went to take a look at our new members joined when I found all these double accounts.  All those double accounts are from this implosion recently which seem to have a common factor as far as members are concerned.  I NEVER said it was you who are POSTING that created the double accounts.  But apparently somebody did.

This morning I went to look at that thread which was still up last night when I got home from work and it appeared you Pris (the real one) wanted that thread removed.  This morning it was gone. Good thing I suppose....but when I clicked on "what's new" in the top left hand corner I found this...which is strikingly similar to what I posted when I referred to a psyop no?  Is that a coincidence?  I think not. And the OP of this thread set up a double account and got banned for the infraction...another coincidence?

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?29629-Psyops-on-forums

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 14wwplj

As far as I'm concerned you are most welcome to stay....but stop being baited by these stupid attempts by someone who thinks they are being cleaver but most certainly are not.  

I don't know the member SophiasChoice but this person is actually making a great attempt to contribute here.  Some interesting posts on other threads here.  That is what I mean, and a fine example of contributing.

One last thing....as it stands we do get plenty of views and traffic as Carol has noted.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat May 09, 2015 2:29 pm

Brook wrote:
    Pris wrote:

Pris and NANUXII

Of all the forms this has gone on now you'll see we are the most tolerant.  For the reasons I've stated so far.  Of course Transcoso would invite you here....he's THAT kind of guy.  He would want you to air your grievances here where it's actually safer than most.  That is why this sub forum was created in the first place and you might notice it's been used long before you all got here.

I never said  YOU guys made your own double accounts.  It's pretty obvious you didn't.  Carol said:

We have a software problem at Mists where sometimes when a new member registers the program generates 2 accounts. Since Mercurial hasn't been around for awhile or checked in even after emails sent to him informing him of the tech issue, this problem still pops up from time to time. In addition, more often then not when the double account is generated the member can't post at all and does send me a personal request for help where I have to close out the 2nd account for them.

It's pretty obvious you're posting so...it's probably NOT the glitch/software problem Carol speaks of but somebody closely following this whole thing and setting up a second account and DIRECTLY using the feature of creating a duplicate account in your names adding a number.  Hence "Pris1", "Pris2", "Pris12"...etc.

Our guidelines are pretty public knowledge and extremely simple.  I posted the links....respect each other while here (argue if you must but do so with a semblance of respect....And NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS.  I left a link here which states just that.

Now on that note....this whole thing is being followed by someone who as I said is making a POOR ATTEMPT at a psyop in forums.  So far in this thread alone four other forums you all have mentioned here have been party to this game of baiting you all and people are dropping like flies in forums they attended for how long?  

All I'm saying is look around and see what is going on.  The Mists of Avalon forum was pretty much formed for this very reason.  If you look around here you'll see one of the most banned groups around the block.  That would be the Thubans who were banned and caused quite a stir of this very nature just before the original Avalon imploded.

Project Avalon and Project Camelot forum banned the Thubans and they are NOT ALLOWED to speak there. Here they can speak and have a home as we all do.  You might also note in the links I provided in the guidelines and rules that spamming the Thuban threads is strictly forbidden as they can and do have a place/home here to speak freely....just like you do.

Now Pris you said someone created a sock puppet account at this new forum you all have landed at.  I read it yesterday then went to take a look at our new members joined when I found all these double accounts.  All those double accounts are from this implosion recently which seem to have a common factor as far as members are concerned.  I NEVER said it was you who are POSTING that created the double accounts.  But apparently somebody did.

This morning I went to look at that thread which was still up last night when I got home from work and it appeared you Pris (the real one) wanted that thread removed.  This morning it was gone. Good thing I suppose....but when I clicked on "what's new" in the top left hand corner I found this...which is strikingly similar to what I posted when I referred to a psyop no?  Is that a coincidence?  I think not.  And the OP of this thread set up a double account and got banned for the infraction...another coincidence?

http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?29629-Psyops-on-forums

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 14wwplj

As far as I'm concerned you are most welcome to stay....but stop being baited by these stupid attempts by someone who thinks they are being cleaver but most certainly are not.  

I don't know the member SophiasChoice but this person is actually making a great attempt to contribute here.  Some interesting posts on other threads here.  That is what I mean, and a fine example of contributing.

One last thing....as it stands we do get plenty of views and traffic as Carol has noted.

Thank you, Brook! I appreciate your clarification in this matter, and I am happy to be welcome here.

Yes, SophiasChoice adds great value wherever he goes. We haven't always gotten along, but we are amending that.
    Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 Empty IMPERSONATOR? I am the real 'Pris'!

Post  Pris Sat May 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello, everyone!

I thought I would post a message to let everyone know that someone has tried to impersonate me in the forum, 'Imaginative Worlds'.

Just so there is no confusion, in forums, I have only ever publicly gone by the name, 'Pris', and I have never used any other aliases.

Currently, I am only in three forums:  The Mists of Avalon, Imaginative Worlds, and Mental Floss the Second.

I will not join any other forums.

Also, I appear as 'Pris' in one other place, Twitter, as 'PrisN6'.

Thank you!

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7926-impersonator-i-am-the-real-pris
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Sat May 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Pris you state below

We haven't always gotten along, but we are amending that. You are still babbling on your beliefs.How ridiculous is that statement

Dont you realise you have started all of this.I have even seen members say let it go and even Bob say you are on self destruct.Just how many boards do you have to go on to prove your point.  Fighters  Fighters  Fighters  Fighters  Fighters

I don't think you realise what you have got yourself involved in.I for one am glad i did not do what you did.There are ways and means of going about things but what i hear by the alternative community hierarchy  is that if you carry on with your one woman crusade then they will not let it lie

For your own sanity take a step back. afro  afro  afro  afro

you need to let go.I went against these lot once and will never do that again.It pointless they will just send their army of trolls

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 09, 2015 5:18 pm

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 Tumblr_mlaezf9Bav1s9pzsmo1_500

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat May 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Malc, you know what would really nip this in the bud ? if you apologise for how you treated people. Thats whats perpetuating this .. not Pris , not me , not anyone , but you. The reason this thread is here because we felt hard done by and its not just us.. we have a right to voice this , and we thank the Mists for allowing it , its actually very mature of them to allow a space to create peace , for the machinations of new beginnings and giving us a voice,

But when you open any wound its gonna look a bit messy till it heals ..

this whole venture is important , its poignant for people to read and understand things can get better if we communicate , not shut us off and throw us in the bin .. how did that work out so far ? its blown up , YOU created the people who are against you now , by the way you treated them .. its insaine to think this wouldnt happen Malc.

many people have felt this way , even your closest supporters , admin and mods. You cannot deny it , over 70 of your best supporters have left your forum , thats not just a minority .. thats the CORE of your site .. gone .. why ?

It would be apropriate for you to show some respect and apologise , just admit you need to check your MO and make changes for the better, thats all , and then actually do it.

Then you know what will happen ? The knot will be un tied and we can go back to being happy families, sharing info , making communities grow etcetc we can go back to sharing peace.

Thats all that has to happen.

the ball is in your court.

N

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat May 09, 2015 7:15 pm

NANUXII wrote:

1. As for Mists im sorry this has happened, but its gotten a lot of attention for yoru site none the less.  its gone from Zero to 5000 views in under a week ! thats a lot of people who now know whats really going on. Thats a tell that people enjoy contraversy so its going to be hard to avoid.

2. In my experience the forums with the most peaceful and intelligent peple have the least traffic.. maybe thats because the content is peaceful, but you have a Drama section .. thats for this sort of thing , so its curious some of you here find it " strange " ?  it is what it is ..

3. I want to be part of Mists as a poster but my treatement by one or two of your members has lead me to re think that .. perhapos you may want to let them know that stifles people from wanting to share.

4. My question is why do that to people ?  dont they realise this creates negativity ? or dont they care ?  i dont know

5. Carol and Mudra have been awesome , hats off for making people feel welcome, BB and PL as well , thank you.

Hugs Nanuxii

Nanuxii, I like to share my view on what I perceive as a tricky part of "Oh the drama... " thread, not for
    wanting it to stop, but for the sake of having a discussion about it. An invitation for an attempt to rise above
    it and see it for what it is and aims for, in this moment as it is now. I may need to experience more of what it
    does to me and the members here, following their posts. That's the reason why I'm coming back at it, see?
    It might be an honest question to myself, if I'm welcomed in that way by those present here. If that's not
    the case, please tell me? Here's my view, separated by numbers, related to those in the quote above.

1. A lot of attention for this site: gone from Zero to 5000 views, shows me probable proof of interest in drama,
    viewers willing to be entertained by a sense of aliveness, gleaned from other people's emotional state. To me
    that's a vampiristic encounter of the astral kind: an interest in drama for the sake of drama. It's often the cause
    for discussions online, looking like loops turning in on themselves, getting nowhere except creating a scene with
    posters becoming stuck in that loop, repeating the motions. It seems that's happening here, at times.

It doesn't make a difference if they're drama-dancers or the investigators of their source (am I such a one?) it's
    as if both maintain a status quo of making sure to keep each other alive and kicking. At least, that's how it looks
    to me when both are sharing a similar resonance in an emotional state. It's what I've seen people doing.... were
    they real people? in several Fora I've been a member of. I must be careful, for that insubstantial world cannot
    provide proof as facts, due to its illusionary nature. For that in itself being a fact, I present my view as an assump-
    tion, I want to be fair.

As for your statement that a lot of people now know what's really going on, that's highly questionable to me, as I
    see the opposite of knowing what's going on as a cause of interest in a passive way, almost like when in boredom.
    Many viewers read the posts in this thread, but they don't show action as in joining the discussion. That's telling
    something, although I don't know what. In general I seem to sense a need for having a sense of aliveness, virtually.
    To me, that's a bubble or a spoonful of air, swallowed lightly, but not filling. I see ranting mainly done on an empty
    stomach.

2. That proves my point neatly, I think, the point made in 1. As for members here calling this thread "strange", I guess
    there's at least one and that's me Cheerful I'm exploring it's strangeness, nothing wrong with it being "strange", to me.

3. I invite you to stand up for yourself and respond to those members here, that you feel are stifling you, Nanuxii.
    Don't allow others to rain on your parade, I suggest.

4. That's one example of a question you could ask ......."Why do that to me?" You may open a can of wurms.... and receive
    an honest reply at the same time, or you may have to close your can of wurms..... and receive an honest reply for doing that.

5. Welcoming new members and have a good time together here, that's what I like and do, although I can be a bit of a tester
    in the costume of a jester. I wish you fresh drinks from our Misty Avalon well, it sparkles and tastes a bit of red copper.

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 9 Danny_10

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 09, 2015 7:30 pm

B.B. , Mists was created as a result of the exact same drama, so many of us have an understanding of what goes of from first hand personal experience. Hence, this thread in the first place. Often, when folks experience this type of drama, based on injustice by being banned from a home base forum, they need a place to work out those feelings of being betrayed, let down along with being cut off from communication with the other members.

From my experience, when they get bored from chatting about what happened is when they have emotionally moved on.

This thread is for them, not us, the current members. And these folks were invited here by a long time standing member, TRANCOSO. It is their place to work out "their" issues.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat May 09, 2015 7:41 pm

3. I invite you to stand up for yourself and respond to those members here, that you feel are stifling you, Nanuxii.
    Don't allow others to rain on your parade, I suggest.

Thank you BB for your post, i agree with many points , its communication and its an opportunity to create a new product or model of difference.

In relation to your above question, thats already been handled. I did actually reach out to Trancoso in pm to talk about music , but still haevnt heard back..

So behind the scenes im making the effort.. perhaps he hasnt noticed the PM yet.. I have always been keen to offer the olive branch and do so humbly.

I would however dearly like to hear Malc string some sensible words together. we ate talking to you Malc .. dont pretend any mroe , we know youre here , speak man ..

come on .. try it

N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 09, 2015 7:44 pm

NANUXII, TRANCOSO has not visited the forum this week, so I suspect he's been busy elsewhere and hasn't see your PM yet.

Last edited by Carol on Sat May 09, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat May 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Carol wrote:B.B. , Mists was created as a result of the exact same drama, so many of us have an understanding of what goes of from first hand personal experience. Hence, this thread in the first place. Often, when folks experience this type of drama, based on injustice by being banned from a home base forum, they need a place to work out those feelings of being betrayed, let down along with being cut off from communication with the other members.

From my experience, when they get bored from chatting about what happened is when they have emotionally moved on.

This thread is for them, not us, the current members. And these folks were invited here by a long time standing member, TRANCOSO. It is their place to work out "their" issues.

Thank you, Carol, for your clarification, for at least the "refugee" members, arriving here, feeling truly offended and banned for
    dishonest and unjust reasons, allowing them to vent and express whatever needs to be done to get if off their chests.... and
    my nose out of it, point taken.

Besides that, I think there's a percentage of posting in this thread that isn't done for feeling that way, but having shared
    some of my views and comments now, I think giving the stage free and allow the play to be performed without any form
    of control and leave my directing of it, is a wise decision
    Mellow
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat May 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Carol wrote:NANUXII, I've not see where TRANCOSO has not visited the forum this week, so I suspect he's been busy elsewhere and hasn't see your PM yet.
    Indeed Carol, I have a lot on my mind in the 'real' world at the moment - nice things - and haven't been home much.

btw, I've seen NANU's PM and answered it too.

Toast
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat May 09, 2015 9:04 pm

[quote="NANUXII"]

So behind the scenes im making the effort.. perhaps he hasnt noticed the PM yet..  

N
    Just did, NANU
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat May 09, 2015 11:32 pm

Brook wrote:
    Wow Brook, Wow! Elementary - the whole post!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K--POHTLGY0
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Sun May 10, 2015 12:57 am

NANUXII wrote:Malc, you know what would really nip this in the bud ?  if you apologise for how you treated people. Thats whats perpetuating this .. not Pris , not me , not anyone , but you. The reason this thread is here because we felt hard done by and its not just us.. we have a right to voice this , and we thank the Mists for allowing it , its actually very mature of them to allow a space to create peace , for the machinations of new beginnings and giving us a voice,

But when you open any wound its gonna look a bit messy till it heals ..

this whole venture is important , its poignant for people to read and understand things can get better if we communicate , not shut us off and throw us in the bin .. how did that work out so far ?  its blown up , YOU created the people who are against you now , by the way you treated them .. its insaine to think this wouldnt happen Malc.

many people have felt this way , even your closest supporters , admin and mods. You cannot deny it , over 70 of your best supporters have left your forum , thats not just a minority .. thats the CORE of your site .. gone .. why ?

It would be apropriate for you to show some respect and apologise , just admit you need to check your MO and make changes for the better, thats all , and then actually do it.  

Then you know what will happen ?  The knot will be un tied and we can go back to being happy families, sharing info ,  making communities grow etcetc we can go back to sharing peace.

Thats all that has to happen.

the ball is in your court.

N

Nanu nanu nanu bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Who is this Malc the talc you talk of.Sounds to me like he's some guru of some sort. lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

From an neutral point of view and from going over theses post it looks to me that Pris needs to say sorry,maybe you tooooooooooooo.Oh come here nanu wanu for huggies  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1 Then again why should any of us have to say sorry.None of us have done anything wrong

I would say the balls  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  are definitely in the others court  Omnipotence  Omnipotence  Omnipotence

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont pick on me only saying

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun May 10, 2015 1:11 am

Hi Carol!  This guy just won't stop.  Doesn't this fall under harassment or something?  Can't we ban 'truth' for just being obnoxious? Very Happy

truth wrote:Nanu nanu nanu bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Who is this Malc the talc you talk of.Sounds to me like he's some guru of some sort. lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

From an neutral point of view and from going over theses post it looks to me that Pris needs to say sorry,maybe you tooooooooooooo.Oh come here nanu wanu for huggies  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1

I would say the balls  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  are definitely in the others court  Omnipotence  Omnipotence  Omnipotence

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont pick on me only saying

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:39 pm