tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
JoeEcho
Novusod
orthodoxymoron
PurpleLama
Brook
SophiasChoice
Sanicle
NANUXII
truth
Chimpsky
hotblood
B.B.Baghor
mudra
Carol
TRANCOSO
Pris
20 posters

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 5 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Pris Mon May 04, 2015 5:46 am

Chimpsky wrote:
    Pris wrote:REVIEW and UPDATE for Mental Floss 2

Hello everyone!

Here is a review and update of the most recent events with regard to the forum, Mental Floss 2.

Quite recently, Si invited me to his forum, Mental Floss 2, which advocates 'freedom of speech'. That appealed to me, so I joined. Even though I was inactive as a member because I was still too busy over on The One Truth forum, Si knew that one day I might arrive with a few friends.

The day I sent out my 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT' message en masse, I also emailed around nine people mentioning the Mental Floss 2 forum just prior to my ban from TOT. I did not tell Si what I had done and thought maybe a handful of people might show up in his forum. In the days that ensued, around 70 people joined.

To be clear, no one knew anything about my 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT' message until after I had sent it out.

At first, in all the confusion, it seemed kind of fun -- the influx of new members. For Si (the founder of the forum since 2012) and myself, the whole thing was entirely unexpected and unplanned. The enormous task of running things and keeping everything together fell into our laps. That is when I asked Bob to help us with the forum. Under the circumstances, we would not have been able to cope without him.

Mental Floss 2 started out as a public, transparent, safe place for people to speak freely. It was because of this and not having yet established rules in dealing with the trolls that followed me over, that we were unable to ban them. Finally, we did, but the damage was done.

With more trolls attacking the forum, a decision was made to 'shut the gates' and screen members for registration. To me, this was supposed to be a temporary measure. Soon, however, it became clear an 'exclusive club' of ex-TOTers was forming. Without public view and only allowing for select membership, Mental Floss 2 was in danger of becoming a controlled social experiment. So, the rug was pulled out from under it for the best interests of all.

Regardless, many people had their eyes opened to what was really going on over in The One Truth forum and are now free to move on with their lives.

For anyone who may be interested, I now reside in another forum that advocates 'freedom of speech'. It is called, The Mists of Avalon.

Thank you all,

Pris

This invites some questions if I may be so bold;-

So let me get this straight, you PMed how many people again to join this other forum & then couldn't handle it when some of them actually showed up ?

Did you not talk to Si & say "hey I am thinking of inviting hordes of people here, what do you think Si, is that what you want too?"

What's the story with this Bob character then ?

Why did you & Bob not just start one of those free forums for all those people who wanted to leave TOT & invite them there in the first place ?

Cults & movements interest me BTW, idle curiosity & so forth.

PS,

Is Floyd still around anyone ?

Please, re-read my above review and update. All the answers are in there. I think I made the details very clear.

First off, nobody knew in advance that people would be leaving TOT 'in hordes'. It was unplanned. After all the ex-TOTers started to join Si's existing forum, Bob came on board and took a great, personal interest in what was happening.
    Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 5 Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Pris Mon May 04, 2015 5:48 am

SophiasChoice wrote:Let's leave it that need and transparency are spelled very differently in my dictionary.

With Love
    SC.

You have no idea what you are saying. Please, read between the lines.
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Mon May 04, 2015 7:47 am

You have no idea what you are saying.  Please, read between the lines.

Oh please give it a rest this is getting boring now Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban .You really need to have a sit down with your ego Ban Ban

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 10:06 am

Chimpsky wrote:
    PS,
    No, word on the street is that ever since Liverpool FC let last year's Premier League championship slip away under their feet, he's laying in bed, hiding under a blanket, cursing and sobbing...

Crying or Very sad

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 04, 2015 10:41 am

truth wrote:
    You have no idea what you are saying.  Please, read between the lines.

Oh please give it a rest this is getting boring now  Ban  Ban  Ban  Ban  Ban  Ban .You really need to have a sit down with your ego  Ban  Ban

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

It looks like our troll is ramping it up again. Right on schedule.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 04, 2015 10:52 am

Chimpsky wrote:

PS,

Floyd had the habit to take us by surprise and pop in all of a sudden.
    A year has passed now and he only surprised us once. Said hello and disappeared asap.
    Maybe Tran is right Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 5 Empty Si's Announcement

Post  Pris Mon May 04, 2015 10:56 am

Yesterday, Si added this announcement to a previous message he had made in Mental Floss 2:

In addition to this, I can bring you up to date with events that transpired this morning:
    I received an email from Pris that expressed her deep concerns, and her great sadness, over what had happened to this forum since she initially sent out her mass email to TOT members.

She was not expecting such a huge number of people to come here, and she most definitely wasn't expecting to be pursued by a pack of hungry and vicious trolls from TOT.....even if they were all the same person [Malcolm], or were a combination of Malcolm's aliases, and a band of lackeys that he was controlling.

It was a result of this invasion that I was led to getting Bob on board, as he came highly recommended by Pris.

Bob did a fantastic job of getting things tight and orderly here, but that is as far as I was comfortable seeing him go.

That's probably enough.

I hope you all enjoy yourselves at the new forum, and are not followed by the band of misfits and beatniks that we've had to deal with here.

Oh, and if you want to take any of your posts, or threads, with you, please copy them now, as I will be cleaning up the forum in a couple of days. Thank you.

All the best to you all.

Si

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've moved all the ex-TOT posts and threads into a TOT archive. The archive is a read-only site now.
    I'll be deleting the archive in about a month. [01 June 2015]
    If you want to stay here and chat, and you have a thread in the Archive, send me a PM and I'll fish it out.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 5 Empty BS Malc Inc

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 10:58 am

And still saying nothing .. Malc cant you talk ? can you at least have a constructive sentence that defends your actions ?  or is that too much to expect from you ?

i mean this whole thread is about how you antagonise people all the time and all you are doing in responce is antagonise .. it seems youre stuck in that gear ?

can you string a sentence together and tell us what it is you think youre doing to people over there on TOT and everywhere elce they go to ?

you are coming across as a bit of a bully matey.

As for you Eelco , youre not my favorite either matey , i think youre just as much a trouble maker.

Pris did an expose on whats happening on TOT , she is not the one in question but rsather the actions that caused her reaction. So why are we concentrating on Pris ?   shes just doing what is right and creating clarity and accounts for those muted.

One more thing i want to say is , Malc , youre a coward.

a tiny little coward

N

Last edited by NANUXII on Mon May 04, 2015 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 04, 2015 11:07 am

NANUXII wrote:And still saying nothing .. Malc cant you talk ? can you at least have a constructive sentence that defends your actions ?  or is that too much to expect from you ?

i mean this whole thread is about how you antagonise people all the time and all you are doing in responce is antagonise .. it seems youre stuck in that gear ?

can you string a sentence together and tell us what it is you think youre doing to people over there on TOT and everywhere elce they go to ?

you are coming across as a bit of a bully matey.

As for you Eelco , youre not my favorite either matey , i think youre just as much a trouble maker.

Pris did an expose on whats happening on TOT , she is not the one in question but rsather the actions that caused her reaction. So why are we concentrating on Pris ?   shes just doing what is right and creating clarity and accounts for those muted.

One more thing i wasnt to say is , Malc , youre a coward.

a tiny little coward

N

Thanks for this, Nanu.

Btw, I've mostly only gotten ugly responses from Eelco -- a complete contradiction to his 'with love' that he always signs with.  I've pointed that out at least a couple of times to him.  If he persists, I'll point it out again, here, in The Mists (oh, looks like I just did).
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 11:13 am

Eelco is a coq and needs to stay on TOT instead of infecting us here and there ..

he will be met with my hostility without reservation if he gets in my way,

With Love

NN

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 11:16 am

SophiasChoice wrote:Hmpf..
    Yes I see that happening.
    The way the rug was pulled out though was rather harsh in my humble opinion and left a lot of people already disorientated fall flat on their faces..

So even if the idea was good. The execution of it did not free people to go happily along.
    Best interest? Well I have different ideas about that. A cause does not always justify the means to get there..

When the mass exodus from ToT happened a lot of people felt empowered. This little stunt had them not second guessing their decision per se, but took away a lot of the empowerment they felt. That's how it appears to me anyway.

With Love
    SC. (Eelco)
    Same thing happened after PA1 fell apart.

I can only wish for all those disorientated people that they find their way to this place as did the so-called 'troublemakers' of PA1 - whom btw never seem to feel the urge to make trouble here 'cos they can do, say and write here whatever they like.

For example the Thuban Philosophy and Material, (http://www.themistsofavalon.net/f27-thuban-philosophy-and-material) which caused a big dispute at PA1 is just an integrated part of MoA, where it found a happy and peaceful existence among the many other subjects and topics that are discussed here in the true meaning of 'love and light'.

The Mists isn't owned by anyone - all its members have as much to say here as they like to, with no exception.

That's the way it was and that's how it remains till kingdom come.

Intelligent, civilized and descent people have no need for moderating 'little Hitlers' who tell them how to behave, what to think, and what they can and can't write.

It would be nice to see this forum speeding up a bit, and for the ex-TOT members to find a place where they feel appreciated.

Thanx, but no thanks... Wink Wink Wink
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Mon May 04, 2015 11:20 am

Oh boy oh boy oh boy  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow

Pris and Nancy on the same forum.Lets see how long it takes for you to infect this place  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! .What you did Pris was an experiment Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1  Oooyeah 1

After making a mess on 3 different forums Pris, one of which you was staff on, you'd figure you might begin to think, "Gee, maybe it's not everybody else that has a problem... Maybe it's me."

Now lets rejoice  Huge Grin  Huge Grin  Huge Grin  Huge Grin  Huge Grin

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 11:28 am

NANUXII wrote:Eelco is a coq and needs to stay on TOT instead of infecting us here and there ..

he will be met with my hostility without reservation if he gets in my way,

With Love

NN

As The Wise Woman once said: opinions are like @rseholes, everybody's got one.

And any person who tries to infect this place with hostility has to deal with LORD TRANCOSO, and believe me I will haunt you in your dreams far worse than the Trololo song sticks to you ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTSA_sWGM44
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 11:29 am

truth wrote:Oh boy oh boy oh boy  

Huge Grin

Our posts crossed - didn't see that coming, Truth!!!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 11:38 am

TRANCOSO wrote:

And any person who tries to infect this place with hostility has to deal with LORD TRANCOSO, and believe me I will haunt you in your dreams far worse than the Trololo song sticks to you ...

Like Kirk did...

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 11:50 am

Trancoso , i get the feeling what you want is , Arguments, your posts dont add anything but rather point to negatives. Indeed after just a few posts of welcome you try to pick on the people who started this thread ...

maybe you are bored ? but i think its darker than that , youre a hypocrite.

so unless you have something constructive to say then shut the hell up.

Cheers

N

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 11:54 am

NANUXII wrote:Trancoso ,  i get the feeling what you want is , Arguments, your posts dont add anything but rather point to negatives. Indeed after just a few posts of welcome you try to pick on the people who started this thread ...

Cheers

N

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 12:00 pm

NANUXII wrote:Trancoso ,  i get the feeling what you want is , Arguments, your posts dont add anything but rather point to negatives. Indeed after just a few posts of welcome you try to pick on the people who started this thread ...

Cheers

N

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Same thing happened after PA1 fell apart.

I can only wish for all those disorientated people that they find their way to this place as did the so-called 'troublemakers' of PA1 - whom btw never seem to feel the urge to make trouble here 'cos they can do, say and write here whatever they like.

For example the Thuban Philosophy and Material, (http://www.themistsofavalon.net/f27-thuban-philosophy-and-material) which caused a big dispute at PA1 is just an integrated part of MoA, where it found a happy and peaceful existence among the many other subjects and topics that are discussed here in the true meaning of 'love and light'.

The Mists isn't owned by anyone - all its members have as much to say here as they like to, with no exception.

That's the way it was and that's how it remains till kingdom come.

Intelligent, civilized and descent people have no need for moderating 'little Hitlers' who tell them how to behave, what to think, and what they can and can't write.

It would be nice to see this forum speeding up a bit, and for the ex-TOT members to find a place where they feel appreciated.

Thanx, but no thanks... Wink Wink Wink
    Yes, bored, not constructive and a hypocrite, NANU!

You are sooooo right!

Whistle
    truth
    truth

Post  truth Mon May 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Cheers

N

Have you spat your dummy out Nancy.

Thats not a very nice thing to say, considering you have only just signed up and this members as been here for a long time.I think you nee to give Trancoso a little bit more respect

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM - Page 5 A4461170-242-Dummy%20Spit%20award

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 12:04 pm

youre the same as that idiot from tot ...

man ,,,

you got nothing to say man ? you have to hide behind someone elses words ?

oh thats right youre a Dj , good ad pressing the play button but when it comes to actually creating music all you can do is sample other peoles ..

: 0)

just sayin

Shocked

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 12:06 pm

[quote="truth"]

Cheers

N

Have you spat your dummy out Nancy.

Thats not a very nice thing to say, considering you have only just signed up and this members as been here for a long time.I think you nee to give Trancoso a little bit more respect

Ill Show some respect from mornington road leisure centre ..

wanna keep playing ?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon May 04, 2015 12:12 pm

NANUXII wrote:
    oh thats right youre a Dj , good ad pressing the play button but when it comes to actually creating music all you can do is sample other peoles ..

All the way to the bank.
    TRANC
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon May 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Tran.....WTF is goin on here?

Is someone messin with the Lord Tran?

In our house....My home?

R U Sirius?

Oh brother......NOT again!!!

Tran....show em whose house this is....I gotta go to work

Brook
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Yeah ! what she said ~!

Very Happy
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon May 04, 2015 12:25 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

All the way to the bank.
    TRANC

come on, where are your beats ? i wanna hear some

lets see if youre any good eh ?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:35 pm