tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 28 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:06 pm

NANUXII wrote:
    When i really thought about it , about Egypt , about the pyramids and about how the story relates to Orion's belt , i, pretty sure that the god they talk about is most probably an advanced being from that star belt.  Over the years this entity , lets call him " Bob " , has repeatedly come back to try and educate us. Each time varying his image and or method of his message.

Do not confuse Bob with God who made Bob... Nobody made God... but Bob and everybody else is made by God. Now God was in the beginning with the first humans Adam and Eve then with Enoch then Noah then Abraham Isaac and Jacob then with Moses and on and on then with Jesus. That is the God line and everything else is of Bob the copycat.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

JoeEcho wrote:The 'sons of God' were created to fall for if they were one with god then they could not fall due to God being infallible.  Something was created to fall for god could not.

This is just an analogy of course as God doesn't exist in a story otherwise it would be one with the story and thus fictitious just like the 'sons of God' are.

Consciousness of spirit is the original sin. It is all downhill from there for consciousness, the antithesis.

One with God is not nor ever a conscious act/ decision.

Nobody is one with God... God is above everybody. This reckless rejection of God's sovereign authority is what gets everybody in trouble.
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:23 am

'One with' is simply another way of saying no difference even though the words used TOGETHER suggest duality.

Dirt is one with dirt. The 'with' is immaterial/ irrelevant.

Kind of like the Trinity is irrelevant. 1 X 1 X 1 = 1. The trinity is an equation and the answer = 1. Why complicate things except to confuse the people. 1 = 1, there is no other.

Trinity, appearances need only apply.

Bible - Page 28 4sU4gDUumwWKpg5eEZoUvGy7

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:24 am

There is an insurmountable difference between God and everybody else because God is uncreated and everybody else is created.

Our only option is to live together with God in family and fellowship... as it is impossible to merge or melt into God. Relationship is what God want with us.

Bible - Page 28 11350715_713840365387436_1175023817_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTAxNTk3MjM4MTgxNjQyMzYzMQ%3D%3D
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:12 am

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:02 am

Everything will be fine... we'll just put this fig leaf in front of it and hide... ssshhh

Man where are you ? Why are you hiding ? Who told you that you were naked ?
    Have you eaten from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat ?

Well the woman you gave to be with me... she made me eat. Nay the snake made me eat...

Then the blame game began... always somebody else's fault.
    I just did what i was told to do... how can that be my fault ?

And when nobody takes responsibility for their actions... then this is how evil propagates and eventually infests the whole world.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:17 am

If we just cover up our lost innocence and hide from God then everything will be fine... and this is what masons continue to do with an apron. They think they are still in hiding from God... ssshhh secrecy is the key to not be found out. God can call as much as God want but we will not come... We will make the world in our way with a lot of help from that subtil snake... the most cunning crafty creature God ever made. After all we can thank that snake for our reasoning... and where would we be without reason ?

So the masons have been working for a long time to mold the world in such a way that most will welcome their personal liberator... whom of course God came to save us from.

Masons are the continuation and modern version of the medieval Knights Templar who in their crusades came under the spell of islam... so slowly but surely the aristocratic Knights Templar from strongholds in especially Scotland and Portugal gained estates and eventually Empires. Today the Knights Templar or masons above a certain degree are the movers and shakers and policy makers of most of the world.

And as we can understand by geopolitical events past and present they want to erase everything that reminds them of God... which means Judeochristianity. The catholic church has been taken over a long time ago and is now working with the masons... but it will probably be backstabbed and destroyed beause it still somewhat stinks of God.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:45 am

Well-Said, Red. I obviously want things to be better, but what if our Bad-Past has somehow been necessary?? What if the Real-God farmed-out the Management of Humanity to the Bad Guy and/or Gal?? Unfortunately, it seems as if more lessons must be learned in the context of This Present Madness. I SO Hope I'm Wrong.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:53 am

Hey who are you ?
    I'm your neighbour
    Ahaha so you're an illusion

Hey who are you ?
    I'm an angel
    Ahaha so you're just an illusion

Hey who are you ?
    I'm God
    Ahaha so you're the first illusion

No I'm not going away like in never ever
    Ahaha oops ahaha

Son what can we do with this one ?
    With whom ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Our imagination simply shuts down or simplify reality into abstract absurdities when trying to comprehend the origin of earth life and universe. So God's problem is that God is simply too great... and our imagination cannot but belittle God (which we are great at). We make God in our image... and imagine that reality must conform to our imagination. We do this all the time with people as well... it's called prejudice.

The human body for example at the cellular level is so breathtaking complicated that i cry as i type this because i accidentally poked my eye... and invisible to the naked eye within microscopic cells is DNA encoded with genetic information on how to build biological life forms. By every human standard even a single cell is amazing... so a whole body of them in the flight of an eagle or the grace of a gazelle is awfully amazing.

So when trying to talk about the author and encoder of life... words stumble like stones out of our mouths. There is nothing we can say to capture God's greatness. But we ought not be apprehensive of God just because God is great... like don't hate me because i'm beautiful.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:57 am

The scientific theory of evolution has been pushed as a plausible scenario... which has liberated a lot of people from God. Finally someone came up with an idea backed by scientists which makes God a person non grata or a non topic. Brilliant no more boring old morals... life is what we make of it.

The theory of evolution... as in theory and not reality... so are we supposed to base our believes in an idea not proven to be fact ?

But it got a scientific stamp of approval... yes but so do fluoride in the water and aspartame in our food and vaccines in our bodies and on and on... so what is approved by science is actually harmful to human health.

Well let's call it all an illusion then... so long as we don't have to consider a conscious God like being creating us. But our bodies are not and cannot be an illusion... because the amount of thought or information encoded within our DNA and the decoding building and working of trillions of cells in functional harmony is simply too complicated to be a simple illusion.

Intelligence has no choice but to acknowledge God... who is infinitely greater than our imagination... and that's perfectly alright.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 am

God has made disparaging statements about LGBT... which do not go down well with a lot of Homos in powerful corporate or political positions... so they got together and came up with an agenda to make Homo erectus out of everybody. The theory of evolution is an important part of this push to substitute God's morals with a caveman mentality.

It's very bizzare to watch the unfolding of this social program which they call progress because it actually makes everything worse.

Perhaps the most absurd aspect is that this is nothing new... since history shows this is how civilisations collapse. God got a lot of tools in His workbox to turn an empire into ruins. And this is what i perceive is coming... an end of the world as we know it.

But before God returns... there will be a war where angels who have given Homos angel tech will be thrown down to earth. And this is probably about to happen soon since the Book of Revelation chapter 12 (where we read about it) also seems to depict an astronomical mark in time... namely at the new moon in September 2017 which falls on the Feast of Trumpets.

And for 3.5 years a brave new world will emerge out of the ashes of the old one... and everybody must be marked by the governing enemies of God in order to buy and sell and basically live.

And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write
    Blessed are the dead
    Those who die in the Lord from this moment on
    Yes says the Spirit
    for they will rest from their labors and their deeds will follow them
    - Revelation 14:13 -
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:07 am

George Orwell's dystopian novel 1984 mentored and published by a member of the famous Warburg family... where one of them is on congressional record stating that...

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest." - James Warburg - 1950

... describes in detail the system in which we live with perpetual war public manipulation and government surveillance... designed and controlled by a privileged elite.

Bible - Page 28 Ob_fe44ad_money-masters-si-tu-veux-une-image-d
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:56 am

taking into account all possibilities the notion of a repeated return of a savior is either fact or fiction. The question is was this story of christ injected as a proven means to keep us mystified ? it seems to be working on some of us ... but i look at this world as a whole and when i do i wonder if someone so brilliant as a god that invented and created this planet and all its amazing diversity could let it all go to the lions ?

i mean it is so far ... so what is the purpose of this god ? to watch us over millions of years become nothing more than redundant ? is that the intelligence of god ? is he that intelligent that he designed something to fail ?

or is the maelstrom of chance and chaos of an un regulated and diverse future of evolution to blame ?

evolution happens , unless god comes in and changes plants and animals to adapt to their environment ?

lemon trees , why is it that some citrus trees have thorns ? what is the purpose of it ? some that believe in evolution would say the plant over time devised a safety mechanism to ward off predators. But if a god made this tree why do some have thorns and some do not ? and if a god made this tree why would it have predators ... and why would it have thorns ? is that not a contradiction in design ? i mean if you could design something so amazing as this earth and all its diversity , wouldnt you know that some things will conflict with others ? and of course with that much intelligence you would know .. but yet you let it happen

i feel that those that think this was all created by god are saying by virtue of historical experience that god is a sadist and maybe they refer to lucifer as their god who has created this reality.

the conflicts on this planet ,.,, have they been designed by god to amuse ? what is the purpose of this intelligent design thats incredibly flawed ? and it is flawed.

so the bibles notion of peace on earth ... was that a hopeful gesture in the face of god who intelligently designed a place of chaos ?

only evolution could account for such random diversity not only in matter but in mind.

this does not mean there is not a god ... it only means our understanding of it needs re thinking.

N
    N
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:21 am

Life on earth is just about 6000 years old and is trapped in time and entropy... so given enough time life on earth will eventually be exhausted and extinct because of entropy.

The theory of evolution supposes that in a chemical urheimat soup a living cell came into being and slowly but surely over a very very long time evolved into more and more complex species... so according to evolution we can all trace our line back to an amoeba... which is of course silly and in fact impossible in a universe governed by the second law of thermodynamics.

Biological life forms can adapt to the environment and cause variations within species and also humanity has a history of crossbreeding variations within species as well.

Life on earth as it is was never ment to last forever because physicality is trapped in time and entropy... unlike 'God and ethereal angels who are eternal.
    We got about 6000 years of recorded history all the way back to our first parents who lived with God... but there were some sons of God who perhaps because of pride jealousy and desire mingled and mated with women and made a hybrid human-angelic bloodline.

We know them as the blue bloods... the aristocrazy who is the power behind most kingdoms... they have always ruled because they can trace their line back to an angel. They are in enmity with God and humans who are not hybrids. But they are running out of time and have ramped up their animosity against the inferior human cattle or cockroaches as they are known to call us.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:31 am

They know some sort of catastrophe is coming... and that's why they've been busy digging safe spaces underground. They've known about this for some time as the Georgia Guidestones were erected on March 22 1980. And 322 is the number of the Skull and Bones which insignia is the Totenkopf of the Third Reich.

The nazis just went underground or into the abyss from where they again will ascend to govern the whole world after some sort of catastrophe. Their scientific advances and weapon technology will be unmatched by the rest of the world combined. Who can wage war against the beast ?

And so they will continue where they left off over 70 years ago with at the head some sort of Hitler 2.0 who was an archetype of the end time antichrist.

So in this new order the future does not look so bright for neither jews nor christians... but everybody must be marked and tagged to buy and sell in this global world of control. It's just that acceptance of this mark or allegiance to this system will condemn our souls to ethereal hell.

And after 3.5 years of this new world order Jesus will return to war with and end His enemies. Perhaps they think that their weapon technology can stand a chance against God ? As silly as it sounds i think they may think that...

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:43 pm

Your gods are only aliens so maybe their weapons do stand a chance
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Consider Human and Non-Human Physicality, Psychology, Ethics, Business, Law, and Law-Enforcement from Antiquity to Modernity. How things are going presently might be somewhat irrelevant regarding the Legitimacy of the Whole Solar-System Operation in Antiquity and Modernity. If this Solar System was stolen in antiquity (complete with Mass-Murder), success in modernity does NOT justify and/or excuse the iniquities of the past and present. Or am I wrong??

I continue to think that History and the Bible MUST be considered in the context of Hypothetical Star-Wars in antiquity and modernity. I knew a very-good person who said "We Don't Need a Book to Know How to Live." I disagreed. I think we need a smaller and better book than the Bible to know how to live in modernity, but who gets to write such a book?? I've tried to think in terms of Job through Malachi and Luke through Jude as being a Minimalist-Traditionalist Approach to Judeo-Christianity as being a "Smaller and Better Book" to guide us in modernity (without throwing the Bible out with the Baby and the Bathwater). The nastiness in most of the rest of the Bible is truly troubling, and does NOT seem to properly represent a God of Love and Righteousness.

I suspect a One Solar System Government for at least the past 6,000 years, which has controlled EVERYTHING (Good, Bad, Theistic, Atheistic, Protestant, Catholic, Democrat, Republican, Communist, and Capitalist) for Better or Worse, I Know Not. I don't know what I want. I don't know what to do. I mostly just want to watch, research, and reflect from a 600 square-foot Room with a View and a Cray, but an Absolute-Access Pass would be a nice perk for a Completely Ignorant Fool. What if we need to keep the Good Guy and/or Gal separated from the Bad Guy and/or Gal?? Might this involve a Cold-Spiritual Info-War?? Who REALLY wrote Sympathy for the Devil?? Who Was That Ancient Egyptian Deity?? Alphabet-Agent or Real-Deal?? RA = LUCIFER?? Damned If I Know.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:05 pm

I am constantly puzzled by evolution and how it works , i truly believe that the god i have come to know devised evolution as a method of creating chance by virtue of giving a cell the right to create its own destiny. By historical and scientific fact we see this in so many examples.

Below is an excerpt from the BBC on how primal cells evolved by ingesting bacteria , when left to its own devices in peace to form , which resounds a god like model , it has become more than what it started as well over 2 billion years ago.

I am also looking at the original texts from the Mason library on the story of Hiram Abiff and the origins of the Mason movement started 1000 BC showing the secret of solomons temple that Hiram held was envied by 3 men who tried to get him to tell them the code word of solomons temple.

Hiram held fast as he was killed by the three men and the secret was not given to the evil of man. I am in favor of believing something was known to few that gave them an advantage in life. Knowledge , wisdom and an appreciation of the reality of existence. if god were to create man in his own image why was it that some got better knowledge than others ? i believe firmly that the god we have traditionally referred to is actually on numerous accounts an alien being or group that for whatever reason wanted to experiment and change our species... perhaps they were the gods we refer to that created humans in their own image.

This creationist theory rings true in that regard and i firmly believe that is the case. What i also believe is that the god referred to in historical texts was inserted to create one focal point of change. Pre christian history we find that there were indeed many gods. The greek historical writings that pre date the bible by thousands of years depict many differing gods and masters. Were these gods all disciples of the conglomerate god energy matrix ?

And i often ponder why the change from many god's to a one god theory around the time of christ... did an evolution of thinking take place ? did we eventually discover that the god matrix is an extension of many great spirits becoming one ? so that the one god has the power and wisdom of so many...

If those of good intention and faith are to be seated by god, then it would make sense these good souls have a purpose for being there. It makes sense to me that after a pius life we are rewarded with some sort of ability to contribute to how we all get along.

The following video asks some questions that i find interesting. In this we find luciferian culture being posed as a god. The trick is that lucifer is touted as the bringer of light ... but in my experience lucifer is the ruler of fire.

The four corners , the four elements , the cross , not the crucifix ,

a crucifix is a symbol of lucifer. be educated , see where we really are today.

N
    N
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:13 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    There is an insurmountable difference between God and everybody else because God is uncreated and everybody else is created.

Dog, created in opposition. Nothing can oppose that which is unmade. So then, what was made?

RedEzra wrote:
    Our only option is to live together with God in family and fellowship... as it is impossible to merge or melt into God. Relationship is what God want with us.

A subservient relationship is a relationship ultimately designed for repeated failure. If there is no subservience then there is no god. Are you saying your god is a failure?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:13 pm

God is the Creator of creation... and angels or aliens and man and animals are all part of God's creation. There actually is a Being who created everything and everybody... and that's just awfully amazing. Islam got one thing right and that is God is Great.

With all the power of imagination and emotion a human being can muster... man is still a being created by God. Some like to think that they somehow are or can be God but not much could be further from the truth. God is above and beyond every angel man and animal ever made.

There are only two options... and that is fellowship with God forever or forever not fellowship with God.

---

Every time i mention God i mean the Three Persons who make up the Godhead. And no that's none of us.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:39 am

God was with Adam and Eve and with Enoch and with Noah... and with Abraham God would be God to a whole nation while the rest of the world were worshipping fallen angels. It went great in the beginning but after Abraham's descendants wanted a king like the rest of the nations around them... it soon all fell apart. But God had promised Abraham to be God of his children's children forever... and God would be born in his line to take upon Himself the curse and consequence of people knowing what is evil but still doing it anyway.

And that is a proof of God's great love to everybody... that no matter what we have done there is forgiveness in God in the Person of Jesus.

And that's why it is of great soul importance to accept and talk and trust and obey Jesus Christ our Saviour ... or else our own crimes will condemn us to ethereal hell which was prepared for the fallen angels.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:36 am

There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And the LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. So the LORD said, 'I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.' But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. - Genesis 6:4-8

What is written in the Book of Genesis is just mind blowing... because it states matter-of-factly that angels mated with women who bore them the heroes of old legends and the mighty men of ancient myths... huge human-angelic hybrids ho ho almost unbelievable.

It's just that their legends still live on in old epos and folklore... in megaliths and ancient artifacts... in huge human bones found all over the world.

Anyway they were not that great in God's eyes and in the Book of Enoch even some of the angels who fathered them are mentioned by names... all in all 200 angels bound themselves together in an oath at Mount Hermon on the 33rd parallel north to take human wives in order to beget children... but for some reason like reptiles those hybrids did not stop to grow and after a while ate up all the food before going cannibalistic. And eventually they went to war against each other and most died on the field of battle.

The angels also taught humans metallurgy and how to make ornaments and makeup and weapons of war and divination... and the pre-flood world soon descended into evil continually. And by the way proof of global flood is found everywhere on earth in conglomerate beds of sediments and the great amount of intact fossils all over the place which indicate that they were suddenly buried deep beneath dirt.

Somehow giants reappeared after the global flood and it seems that Canaan was infested with them in the time of Moses... and that was a good reason for God to give that land to Abraham's descendants who had been labouring in Egypt for a couple of centuries. Also in most parts of the world giants are part of the folklore so some probably scattered and settled around about... perhaps also venturing underground ?

God is on record for calling out pharaoh of Egypt as a serpent with scales in the time of Ezekiel... and also in Genesis after our first parents became aware of the distinction between good and evil... God informs them and us about a distinction between the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman... and that there would be enmity between those two species. Since an angel is known as the great dragon and serpent of old in the Book of Revelation... it is safe to suppose that the seed of the serpent is of the hybrid human-angelic bloodline.

So where are they today ? Back in the days they used to be pretty easy to spot because of their huge size and strength and scales and six fingers and six toes and a double row of teeth etc... and another fact is that they used to be royals of nations. Maybe they still are ...? That would certainly explain a lot of what is going wrong in the world today and how 1% own 99% of the wealth.

This serpent seed is probably not happy about humans procreating like rabbits and infringing on their habitats... and there have been talks about nuking the northern hemisphere after they trek down south or go underground. Anybody prepared for an atomic winter ?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Hey Red have you read the book of Enoch ?
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:23 pm

trying to help evolve someone who professes to not believe in evolution but is fixed is a method of engagement. Its a distraction method.

Do any of us actually believe that Red believes in what Red says ? i don't. but its fun, we have all given insurmountable evidence to the contrary of what Red says ... yet we are still trying to convert Red.

I think Red should change its name to RedHerring.

study

N
    N

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:56 am