tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

Swanny
    Swanny

Bible - Page 15 Empty Re: Bible

Post  Swanny Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:00 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    Swanny wrote:I don't believe in satan or gods, both are just used for control.

So why did most old cultures of the world believe in gods and wrote down extensive stories about them ?

Aliens scared them in to believing

Swanny wrote: I believe in source energy.

I get it. You don't like the idea of a conscious being who is more powerful than you. But the universe is not only energy but also information think DNA which necessitates intelligence. So source is not only powerful but also intelligent... and so source has to be conscious and awake and aware.

I don't care whether something is more or less powerful than me

Swanny wrote:The bible has been translated many times over the years. Bits have been added and bits removed.

Why don't you take the time to compare verses in the Septuagint which was written in Greek in the 3rd century BC with more modern bible versions ? It is all online and easily available so it should not take so long to see that the verses are still saying the same whatever the version.

No thanks it's not my path

Swanny wrote:If there was a god and it wanted us to know it through a few words in a book then why doesn't it drop each of us our own personal copy instead of leaving it to men to write out stories then gather them up and stick them in a book?

Or better yet why don't GOD give each of us a personal visit and a hug every night before bedtime ?

Because there is no god

Swanny wrote: And what about the koran? Isn't that a bible from a god?

If it's not from GOD then it is from ... fill in the blanks.

Swanny wrote: Too blindly follow the teachings of a book is too easy.

Considering what's at stake the truth has to be easily found and followed.

There is nothing at stake

Swanny wrote: I came to this dimension to learn not to be brainwashed.

Did you not come into being when in the womb of your mother ?

No I came into being before the beginning of time

Swanny wrote: I've studied what the bible is and what religions are and in my opinion most, maybe even all of them are just control systems put in place to stop or slow us down from developing and moving on to the next level.

The next airy fairy la la level ? You're right all religions are bullshite but so are all spiritual shite. It's just nonsense !
    The bible is the only scripture inspired by GOD imho but it has been and is being abused to control people.

Why bother with it then?? Be your own god
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Swanny wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:

So why did most old cultures of the world believe in gods and wrote down extensive stories about them ?

But what are aliens ? High tech space siblings inhabiting other planets ? There is obviously a governmental obfuscation of truth about aliens and also reports of collaboration among aliens and humans in military bases aroundthe world. Rumors about an alien human hybridisation program perhaps in exchange for technology ? This sounds like the same reason why GOD flooded the earth not so long ago...

I get it. You don't like the idea of a conscious being who is more powerful than you. But the universe is not only energy but also information think DNA which necessitates intelligence. So source is not only powerful but also intelligent... and so source has to be conscious and awake and aware.

That is not the point... Source must be the source of intelligence also and not only energy or power.

Swanny wrote:The bible has been translated many times over the years. Bits have been added and bits removed.

Why don't you take the time to compare verses in the Septuagint which was written in Greek in the 3rd century BC with more modern bible versions ? It is all online and easily available so it should not take so long to see that the verses are still saying the same whatever the version.

So why make a statement about a subject when you can't be bothered to check the facts ?

Swanny wrote:If there was a god and it wanted us to know it through a few words in a book then why doesn't it drop each of us our own personal copy instead of leaving it to men to write out stories then gather them up and stick them in a book?

Or better yet why don't GOD give each of us a personal visit and a hug every night before bedtime ?

Because there is no god

An opininated simple one liner which just don't bring anything to the potatoe table.

Once again an opininated simple one liner which you can't be bothered to try to prove.

Lol who told you that ? Who told you that even when you don't remember anything before you stopped soiling your pants... that you somehow were someone somewhere ?

Swanny wrote: I've studied what the bible is and what religions are and in my opinion most, maybe even all of them are just control systems put in place to stop or slow us down from developing and moving on to the next level.

The next airy fairy la la level ? You're right all religions are bullshite but so are all spiritual shite. It's just nonsense !
    The bible is the only scripture inspired by GOD imho but it has been and is being abused to control people.

Go ahead GOD is not going to stop you. But you better be good be very very good !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:44 pm

Bible - Page 15 Naboo-cruiser-1

What if Humanity is Relatively-Unmanageable when employing Open and Honest Loving-Kindness?? What if Humanity MUST be ruled by Secrecy, Deception, Confusion, and Violence?? What if the Good Guys and/or Gals were FORCED to Delegate the Management of Humanity to the Bad Guys and/or Gals in Antiquity??!! What if a Supercomputer-Network Manages Humanity in Modernity??!! What if this thing is worse than any of us can possibly imagine??!! What if there is No Possible Happy-Ending??!! What if I should shut-up?? Should I begin modeling Solar System Governance as One Big Business?? Are Politics and Religion Trumped by Business and Money?? Could a Solar System Business sustainably exist without Rituals, Sacrifices, Murder, and Mayhem?? Are Elections Overrated?? My cardiac-surgeon wasn't elected!! He went to school, and competitively became a highly-successful medical-doctor!! I'm going to undergo Heart-Surgery on Valentines-Day!! Unfortunately, I just remembered that I Left My Heart In Palo Alto (at Stanford)!! What Would Tony Bennett Say?? What Would Cupid Do?? What Would Ovid Do??

Is Bloodline-Entitlement Overrated?? Is the Monarchical-Episcopate Overrated?? What if a Solar Deity were simply a Solar CEO?? Would a United States of the Solar System harmonize with a British-Israel Teutonic-Zionist Solar-System?? Is this sort of thing a Holy-Roman Solar-System?? Is the Roman Catholic Church a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Purgatory Incorporated?? How are Solar Systems run throughout the Universe?? Are Theology and Ethics best accessed by examining Business and Money with a Scanning Electron Microscope?? Is the Seventh-day Adventist Church simply a very small part of Adventist Healthcare?? Is the Medical-Industrial Complex an integral-part of the Military-Industrial Complex?? Does Religion simply keep the Workers Pacified and Working (with the vain-hope of Eternal-Rewards)?? Were We Anciently-Sentenced to Hard-Labor for All-Eternity (for Original and Unpardonable Sins)?? What Would Balem Abrasax Say?? What Would Mr. Edgars Say?? What Would S.R. Hadden Say?? What Would Megalomaniacs Anonymous Say?? Why Will No One Openly and Honestly Communicate with Me?? Why Does Asking Simple-Questions Seem Like Reinventing the Wheel?? Please provide some feedback and insights regarding The United States of the Solar System, A.D. 2133 (Book 3). What if a Reincarnated Padme = Jupiter Jones??

Bible - Page 15 Image_de6fe408
    Bible - Page 15 Vader-e-palpatine
    Bible - Page 15 Dogma-movies-69416_1024_768
    Bible - Page 15 Tumblr_nfq4doHLSJ1roci9qo1_1280
    Bible - Page 15 Jupiter-ascending-monster-1
    MI5----------------------------OO7---------------------------MI6
    RedEzra wrote:
    "Again the devil took him to a very high mountain
    and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
    'All this I will give you if you will fall down and worship me.'"

- Matthew 4:8-9

Bible - Page 15 A2f39c3c1bf6a4508f8f565418dca82a

This bible verse is trying to tell that the devil has not only supranatural skills but has some sort of authority over nations !
    Think of the implications down through millennia of history with "the father of lies" in earthly authority. No wonder the world don't know the truth !

"And the great dragon was cast out
    that serpent of old called the devil and satan
    who deceives the whole world.
    He was cast out onto the earth and his angels were cast out with him."

- Revelation 12:9
    RedEzra wrote:The Septuagint is a translation of the Hebrew Bible as early as the 3rd century BC into Greek. So over 200 years before Jesus was born the Old Testament was and still is in existence in Greek. The implication is there is then a very specific prophecy in the book of Daniel in the Old Testament documented over 200 years before Jesus was born foretelling the very day when the Messiah would come which Jesus fulfilled ON THE DAY ! This is why I began this thread and if you don't believe me you'll have to go back and look. So it is PROVEN that the bible is ABSOLUTELY NOT a book of fiction !
    RedEzra wrote:
    The terrible beauty of reality is that GOD is not going to force us to be good !
    RedEzra wrote:Obviously humanity cannot agree on what is the truth but why is that ? What is the reason for all our various religions and spiritual schools of thought ? Is it opininated human imagination or is it a more sinister source not wanting mankind to know the truth ? A lot of people don't have the luxury or interest in investing time and energy into fact and truth research which may not seem so important in their busy lives and those that do still cannot agree on what is true.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."  - William Casey as CIA Director

Well that doesn't help ! A government's intelligence agency considers it a top priority to lie to the people ?! How can we know what is true when our own governments want us to believe lies ? Who are the government working for ? Kings and Queens used to rule the nations for thousands of years but now "we the people" rule ? Why do those in power lie ?

"Again the devil took him to a very high mountain
    and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
    'All this I will give you if you will fall down and worship me.'"

- Matthew 4:8-9
    RedEzra wrote:There will come a time when the devil and his angels are forced out of their invisible dimension and down to earth for all to see...

And are we not already media programmed to believe that the devil and his angels are extraterrestrials and our long lost high tech space siblings ? According to the time markers in the bible this may already happen this year !?
    Swanny wrote:
    George says it so well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IRxpjEZveQ

It's just a story book that some people have tried to make real
    rabbit
    RedEzra wrote:Sure religions are bullshite... but so are all the airy fairy spiritual schools of thought. It's just nonsense !  Throw it all away and talk to Jesus mano to mano or womano to mano. He is a person born from a woman like you and even me. He has been here and done that. The man knows !
    RedEzra wrote:Does Jesus exist ? Well let's listen to what a Hindu woman and a Muslim man have to say about that...

RedEzra wrote:
    swanny wrote: I believe the bible is a satanic work of fiction so of course it is full of occult symbols etc. The people running the system of today use it as a tool and it is adapted to fit the current control systems needs. For example how old is the King James version???

Let's keep biblical debate in the bible thread. And the bible is much older than the KJV. The Old Testament was translated into Greek in the 3rd century BC and is known as the Septuagint and is still in existence even online. Since you use terms like "satanic" then I take it that you believe there is a satan ? So what kind of being is that ? If satan inspired the bible then why would he mention that Michael will oust him out of heaven and cast him down to the earth ? How can satan be the shite if he can't even handle an Archangel ? Why would satan depict himself as a selfish meglomaniac with an obsessive need to dominate others if he inspired the bible ? Is that traits which will sell and make followers of people ? Well today maybe because governments have done a wonderful work of corrupting common people !

RedEzra wrote:
    Swanny wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:

But what are aliens ? High tech space siblings inhabiting other planets ? There is obviously a governmental obfuscation of truth about aliens and also reports of collaboration among aliens and humans in military bases aroundthe world. Rumors about an alien human hybridisation program perhaps in exchange for technology ? This sounds like the same reason why GOD flooded the earth not so long ago...

That is not the point... Source must be the source of intelligence also and not only energy or power.

So why make a statement about a subject when you can't be bothered to check the facts ?

Because there is no god

An opininated simple one liner which just don't bring anything to the potatoe table.

Once again an opininated simple one liner which you can't be bothered to try to prove.

Lol who told you that ? Who told you that even when you don't remember anything before you stopped soiling your pants... that you somehow were someone somewhere ?

Go ahead GOD is not going to stop you. But you better be good be very very good !

Bible - Page 15 Open-heart-surgery
    Bible - Page 15 Open-Heart-Surgery

Bible - Page 15 Shot4_large+Alien+baby+in+V+the+final+battle
    Bible - Page 15 Seasonal-valentines_day-doctors-patients-operations-valentine-07631725_low

Don't Be Frightened!! We Mean No Harm!! For Now!! ÿØÿàJFIFÈÈÿáExifMM*bj(1r2Ž‡i¤Ð„€'„€'Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows2006:08:16 18:16:01 ÿÿ * n&(.ÐHHÿØÿàJFIFHHÿí Adobe_CMÿîAdobed€ÿÛ„            ÿÀH "ÿÝ ÿÄ?   3!1AQa"q2‘¡±B#$RÁb34r‚ÑC%’Sðáñcs5¢²ƒ&D“TdE£t6ÒUâeò³„ÃÓuãóF'”¤…´•ÄÔäô¥µÅÕåõVfv†–¦¶ÆÖæö7GWgw‡—§·Ç×ç÷5!1AQaq"2‘¡±B#ÁRÑð3$bár‚’CScs4ñ%¢²ƒ&5ÂÒD“T£dEU6teâò³„ÃÓuãóF”¤…´•ÄÔäô¥µÅÕåõVfv†–¦¶ÆÖæö'7GWgw‡—§·ÇÿÚ ?Ī®©Ÿ¥ž…‹îÒâªïú?õÄ{¾®ˆšòìv@ïxИ˜fÓº¯ül]c+¬¾×miàòIðhüå,—Õ:ÜٌчÓÿ;2ݝéFß[þ·²Ÿû²‰?áÉ`x¼œÌ¼'Yͱàê$¶ÏóÚ6»þ¸Å®0²-hÞ ÷ñÕ]êvýVè¯5aÔs™£ï0vŸäŸæ¨ÿ­ÿà‹œËêù¹2 ½*Ïæ²GùÏúnOþÁÿ|´÷ÛÙ˜ÏhkòÝ ì1&“îöª®a ôÁ=ˆïýeN¶[c‡¤\ ý9€%nÇ=Ï|Èöñéþw±g;ücýdv¬n;ð®ꜳ†˜ö2« Kœ7âä4û'€ïë}&»ô”Z¥“ˆÛ n­±ëÈsÔZ4±»Gï}4}G©FŽ‡þ8ZÖ½í§c§kLKk¤nÚ®³üau†YUwbãÚlhqÛ½›do×Üï¢Å™pǶüzÃYkko â+c‹+!Œ~ý•nõ=ïÿIúOÒªïÁÈ·!Õ~¶ð_sŸímUý'ºÇ}Øßð¶Öªþ[c)¹Ýt¢îõ˜Ÿ^*Ë¡Öäô¬Žßç.cE´ë>Ö²¿úK?ªgôœÚ‹º+ê¢×é{ÏIïoÒÙù»[»ýóŸá¾Ÿ—•€ú~®fÝ’0î¬UnD‡µÍe›K²qjÊ©ù?ì߬¥ý*æñº/Ù\üž¤Á¾³ú¾# ÉívVÇ=¾÷wélþ{ô?Ï29L‰|¿Ët˜P÷cï.ô`;ÏP´01¬/ ±î,p>×ÁÍÝü¥IÙ5±šÒö¶ 6ÌŸ£ô¶ÿiRº¼†¼½ÏuwtþWï'hµêM{ 1íÔ÷ê²fM×>ºvÖæ8°9Æl$úoý_Õ؃ƒÖ3±ØÿR±ù÷ÇÜÏ쮧§u«=\ŠºÕ?fÈ>ÚòØvÁðõš?ð;™ÿZBDÖš~J̧£Y­È±—‘Ëuëî?¤ÿ £þQÃ%Ö0_Su6Ò$ÿ I]oÕþ¥Ó«ûN#‡Réñ"Êǽ­þ]LÝô~QŸð5*4]]žö|ã䣽t¯éÜ?ÿÐÐwLé}Õ>µZÛ²§§´‡7Å­±£ùïêEÿà ëÿ[z¿[&¹8X3³ q깿Efeeegå¿;:ÃvCÌ‚xdþmcþþcÉvÆjó÷Š|bòÕÚ!Is…4³sÏÑ­¿•G'ÌK=<Ö9—@si#±ú.ý×1ß¾¨fdZ/±”Ø汐׹¦78ü=ßÙOöì—a kœi°–9ĝ{HƽÞí¶zl~ÄÓ:: ¾º¶¦Û}®ö´~`Ði]£ÁP¸ÖïKvÏSiÙº7lßô7íüÄ ™~;ü»½þ,në6Òés~“wz¶{¿™güÙýŸm}4n°ú5Ý“èûØàK+ý?¤×:«ßú-Îÿ„¡?—O˜§‡æ×ahi¦!hR©v=ÌmøÏútY«Oò‡çWgîÛ_éX«3H O}5û”†FG«ŽÊÛ\^'ݹÄ-»?1Kt° G•ÓŽÁŽ^]ÓrÝúµïÕøù{|'óÿí^/©þ•u¦ªëË7`îÛX}Îk—MA§"—Ñ’?VÊo§vÝbèò)q ÷Sc[}.\Ï[¢àË(»L€öWizµ¹´:Æÿ&Ú½˜‰:$usó±Å¼ x-ßñ}e·u3^57á’æÞ×cw¨ÿOô–ý™ûm£¬ý#íÿ„õ©ÅÌ¿í7½Ôðƶ¦KœÍûCl±þ£ÜíÎwéWIÓ±Ó°)ÌèöÚÌëê¢Çd½Ìq{XlÅnöú4áúwÓß¿ü5ŠzÒàÛ}¸×g{k~Eö}µy/m¯.~-Nu»Ÿ~;èõlÆ{?˜ýcïÒV±³!•YkäŠÚ\@äÀ˜[8½RìvÞspiÏDzñFNgO‡úuµúø/w¢ÏYþ¥Ì»ìOgók7;'ñ-°>Ê‹O©Ì­ îkû®µÏÜÿ¥³ôßñ‰˜d1ï¨#o%ó‰&þÖŽoJº°÷FöW£š¶céë»Ös*½ÛH.'ó ü—EƒƒÔ]ҾǼ·"û]aÿÍÇú]Žöï·g©EŸ¢ýó‹3úß•}.¦ügº§0˜‡3is÷7Úêþ—òŸ\lî‰FŽ› ~;†ÂözY%’Ak㝮asT˜Ývì[´ÿŸýÓ5ý ë8mø?äÞ¯e› .˵ïßel÷7w¤úþÑ_é¿×bóŒ¥vE¢§µkd¹Ú‡$ yjSí±·[`mí =–³B›:#öy%Ðÿ—~ÿÑ¥Ð>©ÙÕñ—nuxÛ»Òc­±Á§g©±¯©Œfæû?Hõ—êgOè_Wíêcªº÷9ͪ–1o©kÏóeûìs63}¶~§Z»Ò™m»Zjºº½ì¤;sÿ7ó~’©—{EF‘‘Ž¸üG·wýñßÈQœòâédhËí õ§Ížéú'¾ïŸï"†×c˜×{[oÑwƒÇ·_ä?Úº,Ú±ÔÝӮū Èu^€ˆkÿ›Ì¦ë ²ßsvÚËá(þZÃÉ÷ÜŽ’Ý·ÐNÝ¥£pÛ?™m~úÑ¿´A{©8 ¼¼{›ö—ÑögRƒ©-{_kß»ô61þ?Cô‹W£gX+fM5¶t{ž4>Ç6Æ3AúF}6?s¿Gÿ\\wÕ>¿‡ê[eµä45¡Õ·{^ÖÎÏZ½Þ÷7vÏæŸìþBíq3FS/Φöӏ-?m®šýMÏÒ¿IŸ«:»·{6[êäÿ9ÿ\m›£ä»„U‡«ÖΟÔí¢¶Î9p·ö4ÛúJ‡ýkÝŽÿåÒ²qç {=K+uRÖì†êæíÚkvïí®Ã®ÕÓº–nÉ˺ü¼Y ½Ô5„Ôò?Ccq說mv~—ÔþwùÏô‹™ýƒ›µÖ6 êÃM¦Ñ“c[³éºßy¯c®¬FbCÄWOð˜øHò'N©ð3vâÐÍKH˜ÔÎÒ<ÕN¹”s-5‚nkk$Á÷VZ7>Ÿ¤ÚYý„6·%Õ»-€}Ÿ°Z ÞKÉôØýÛ,±ïÛüÝ_à˜¨äú®¤ÙmŽ°T=A:€GçB“Z®Û¬êæYs¬ßiC$O”®·÷bôª±ËM¯§0IqkžÆlÛùvÏê.k+§]‹ÒéÈ·hn_éYµíyØ}¬Ýézoöÿ7bÚÅûS™VsÛíuuZ78€ç3wóRç5ö5®uàŸoý¶£#Ó zÇóLwm®—™šzNoOTãk_l=£yº°ÏOìßEž­´>ÿçÁ×ú4O°ä׆Ӗ?g·u51®ƒc÷9ŒÉTߣèÒçþ‘ßá?›üÿOàê«°Òæ·É®§‡5îôC‡óÕê7ÓÙ·{ؘç^ÇWK+i68²½¬:AXàà}mû›ïþqAŽF Ô²ÈD»ÝWªµ¹ ²Ñ]$:Ç3c z»^æîw«ùßͪ;¦_×(Ím¢ër+«í”X,cvºÊìoÙ^Û©m^–×Ýêd"u<ÌŒ|s^U"ªò+©Ç zdû·o¹õ6Õcwþ›þ a[O8´a]e™nûªð*%£uŠìØݬ{¾štOžºx*Nî‡C«¡äZjîÇÄ‹Úë)-cÃKYéWîc÷=ÎÝïØ¥ÕúoAõƒÐžï²ÖŽ¾ë«cÉú[Ê¿›þoÙOýýVe” VããX]cjöÐàK®ßf_­»él߶žš±ÒºCòK³zûðlt2ªGfIa×}„oÆŦÏeÖ¤ý?új#¬‰þêÑg@>¨zN&'ÛÎ%XVd’ÈÉ%î$8ýêRÚ½þ÷!^úÁÐîè§Ñõ~ÕEÕYm9 ia¶»k¶·nÛeNµžïÏe‹©À±Ü¶ªçJØÐƏƒGý]›ìÿJ³þºWÔ_^Á&K2kº Ë,Væ{ƒý¯nõÊg1(k_â¯àá‰$öÿ¤ÿÿÒÓ̫Ф3o°i@׏Îÿ¤¹Ž¡h}ÍÇƾMŸB¦Ÿ½ö;趦„rè²~°tûmÒáQw„í¡Ïvå‹Õ:Ž&lmb¶9ãVRÖµÏ<·vÁô?®«äŒ„Í‚,’#„k°kñz˜êW]uÕ‡²ÏM‡s½Gìg¥ežŸ¨ïgé23~ªdv9±ô0WSÍ—n ¹­s˜ú÷íܹ̋Ým®ºÂ7;ðš=`wm×hÜèì“ø¢"|VñÁé•õJ—ú•`V©>³¢¯‘·þŠ%=o¢Õ짍ÞáüË\×—O±Ì;ݺÅÈœÁÚU¾—”ÑiÈ{…F‚×4y™ÛùÞ§îmbR‰ÍšPØö>…Ó2ÝKN×Óy —FÒ&½ÿI»wìÜ©õŽ þ¥szoN›(}lM³»_£‹[ÿ˜gþ„Ø«ôε“F]nĦœ¼{¬cÅN²\ãú~;ßöjï~ûêþwüÅÒÕ•–r°1ªÅ²éu¥»¾“«7;kýZ”üµÌÕ§õÿ­ýÖ<šñÓðÞSurprised­{OO$·#4²ÌÇ ™Yoý/¥ŽßÕqë«üv{ÿH­2Ή—ö¡’k²š˜Û ¯Ä&×Ëî³c7?ÞïæKüÑ¢Üüæû\Ðóí­úM©¿è–ض‹úcÛmÕ×k걌2w}VÇ?Ÿ}‰œ"P5²¢8H6O™yœæâáfÜZÓöªÆ37€\6[sëw惫ÛôÓtüÎ¥HÊÊÆkX³~ÖêAþlƒc[î»ÓGÈèu?šñ2[v@lºªÚçË€õ£?LÇ3è9ï£Ñÿ…@«7;§z¬,.²×¹Ö ®/p÷ndíöÿ%Ê¿4<®ˆ¶å?Z:ƒ5Ýñ-q ÉúÕm£nMM½½ÛsYhÿÁØõÊ€4—ºI:¹¾Ðßê¢Uex®!ÄÄ„ê˜qÒ}ǧo£XoéÔµ­ih5°ÔC]üç»Õý${7`¶ŒºæΘZÖmÆO±ÎÿF÷;Ô¢ßøKj³ôÞŸ©Ê‹4i:o͘àÈÿ¾®‡êïYf7ê¹. ­Ú1îÕ°Á[?™ýdÉF@^§Ítdg¬ÁÈÇ{ͱ»Á _ìtåÔÏT9±;4ÁŽ[k,þϵcãÝÑúui`§¶D:±«¿;ma¾ïó›õ›ÀÂ×øF¸;ïÔßú `‰3нS”Ž,YÿÓϳ£YÌR<ö E•Ôº}¾½À3sk²ÃïvØ.Ø?HêÚÿÍú>šãÒN?á(߃±wM¸8ÈoùÏÿÈ!;ëe 3q{6¦uÜÇ~~ßÍjÌI4ý~ª ‹’ó/Ù?Ü®tœ\Ë,x¡°òkÞÂæî%¯cíönY©!çø$o£ßýSéY]•}Žkoƪ¢êÛq›ž×z.ú,³Þµ[–ÉB?¼­%kWô{úÜKeO¡æW›fí¹.¹„Ϧéo}Æþbُ‰k‹­¥®$êàHŸŽÂÕË$”«¯â‡¬£†ÆÇÕ½Á&?Ïs•Ìz ­æì`Ôëÿ$ä—’Bº~ {|§Šm!Ž ¸jd z†Ru5¾Á‰K.ÜŒ’çO¸9ž—«»Ùÿ¸¤“gÅÒ¼ôŠêêÙCpò«nIõê`pu´ËšðâïuN¥ûߝé¦p£×®Ìl| ÝiGòCZËI@vë^)t¨é÷>­¬ø¹Çþ§rÐý•eX–\áXÐýÇQôZïjçRK_¢ŸDgA}–=àSµçsKst>áô³üÕmŸV-îÜsæ.¼è·/0IÖOØÿÿÙÿí°Photoshop 3.08BIM%8BIMíÈÈ8BIM& Understood??!! We Are of Peace!! Always!! Just Kidding!! Actually, Negotiations Have Been Terminated!! We Start Bombing in Five Minutes!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:06 am

"Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil." - Albert Pike, "Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World" (July 14, 1889), as recorded by Abel Clarin de La Rive, La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-maçonnerie Universelle (1894): 588.

TPTB the international institution known as Masonry the movers and shakers and policy makers of the world Masonry serve the biblical antagonist satan.

So when the most powerful and informed organisation on earth know that the bible is true then how come you don't ? Because they have done a good job fooling the people !

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:53 am

RedEzra wrote:

Yes it is

Because you asked my opinion

Because there is no god

It's not meant too

Why do I need to prove anything to you? You've already decided that you must believe and follow a book.

I remember a life I lived before this one where I was married to Mary and killed by a German soldier with a knife.

Why bother with it then?? Be your own god [/quote]

Go ahead GOD is not going to stop you. But you better be good be very very good ![/quote]

Or what?? Oh yea your god will send me to hell lol!
    I'll take my chances thanks santa
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:49 am

Swanny wrote:Why do I need to prove anything to you? You've already decided that you must believe and follow a book.

When one makes a statement then it is common practise to at least try to back it up with some sort of evidence.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:52 pm

What will it say to be intelligent ?

To think and talk right
    to have emotions
    and express it through the arts
    music dance sculpting painting poem epics architecture etc

Look GOD is an artist
    and the least he can do
    is speak and feel

Bible - Page 15 27fdf57faaa89a70dd72db75738cdb5b
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:20 pm

Why do you underestimate yourself? You are a creator. Create
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:04 am

Swanny wrote:Why do you underestimate yourself? You are a creator. Create  

Not sure why you read that i underestimate myself by what i write... when in fact i'm appriciating the human intelligence as evidenced by the arts and more i'm in awe of the source of our intelligence namely GOD whose art is the universe the earth the sun and the moon the stars and planets and man and animals nature and all the material he has provided for our well being and creative expression.

If not for GOD there would be no human arts because there would be no humanity.

When people call GOD first source or cause or energy or power then they try to impersonalise GOD when in fact the first person was made in GOD's own image.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:49 am

How do you destroy the greatest nation in the world in less than 20 years ?

You let your corporations move to a foreign country for cheap labour while your ever dwindling work force will have to pay for those who loose their jobs. Important then to keep them entertained with an abusive amount of sports news and movies on the TV channels so they will not so easily be bored and start asking questions... Then you engage in perpetual war abroad in the name of spreading democrazy and mass import people from the nations you just bombed into your own country... Brilliant isn't it ?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:37 am

Which country is the greatest nation in the world?? confused
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Well after WWII there were two superpowers and after the collapse of the commie block only one big bully was left... and since a bully is not the sharpest tool in the shed so this bully was absolutly incapable of being alone on top of the world... or perhaps the nazis really won that war ?.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:10 am

There were some troubadours who came together at a camp fire to make the melody of the meaning of life. This turned out to be impossible as they could not agree about the meaning of life. And so it is with every truth seeker out there. You will at best end up with a convenient truth for you or at worst join a cult.

What the troubadours had forgotten was that the meaning of life was already written down long ago which also truth seekers today still forget.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:30 am

"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.'

So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Then God blessed them, and God said to them, 'Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.'

----

And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place.

Then the rib which the LORD God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man." - Genesis 1-2

Bible - Page 15 D6483efffa47f07145d1f8c8a0c96f60

Give GOD credit for his creative genius.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:06 pm

RedEzra wrote:"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;

So he wasn't alone there. Who was he talking to?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:55 pm

I lean toward some sort of very long-term universe-wide evolution, with local genetic-engineering over a relatively short time-period, but I obviously can't prove it. The Creator seems to be absent, imprisoned, or both. The Theists and Atheists BOTH make valid-arguments. I continue to think we've been lied-to for thousands of years. It seems to require superhuman effort, and way too much time, to sort this out. I tend to think that the genetic-engineering of Humanity was somehow rogue (by universal-standards). I suspect an Ancient-Crackdown, and a Replacement-Deity, but I obviously can't prove it. Perhaps Heaven was turned into Purgatory in Antiquity. I've spoken extensively with a couple of Individuals of Interest who were clearly opposed to Humanity. We seemed to have some sort of Ancient-History together. I know this sounds delusional, but that was my impression. Governance and Physicality Issues seemed to be very deep-seated. One of these individuals said they were "Angry and Jealous". This same individual said we had "Fought Side by Side". They said they had "Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity". They looked me in the eye, and said "I AM RA". Honest. One More Thing. GOD INVENTED SEX!!
    Bible - Page 15 Image_de6fe408
    Bible - Page 15 Vader-e-palpatine
    Bible - Page 15 Dogma-movies-69416_1024_768
    Bible - Page 15 Tumblr_nfq4doHLSJ1roci9qo1_1280

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:45 am

Swanny wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:"Then God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;

So he wasn't alone there. Who was he talking to?

Most probably the angels.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Anu was talking to the 12 Rulers under His Kingship when They were attempting to genetically create the Adamu...

Us...

At first - There was a great Deal of failure in this regard - Hence the many Chimera loosed upon Us as well as the reputed Gigantism of that Ancient time.

That said though - The Annunaki / SAAMI were aware of a Prime Creator and knew of It Millions of years ago...

Bible - Page 15 1265

Its all in the Sumerian Tablets which predates all of the Jewish Canon by literally thousands of Years. The Anuks are the ones Who fell - Not Us and We have been paying for their Beef with Creator ever since...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Start here...

Relative to the SAALM Info.

http://revelation12.ca/?p=2089

study

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:34 am

Cheers Mercuriel that story makes much more sense than the one in the bible Very Happy
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:57 am

Fallen angels and their royal bloodline from copulating with women is the core problem of the world as per the Holy bible.

The Creator of the universe and earth don't need to genetically engineer anything to bring it into being... but that is the technique fallen angels use to manipulate what GOD already created into freaks of nature.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:06 pm

RedEzra wrote:Fallen angels and their royal bloodline from copulating with women is the core problem of the world as per the Holy bible. The Creator of the universe and earth don't need to genetically engineer anything to bring it into being... but that is the technique fallen angels use to manipulate what GOD already created into freaks of nature.
    Are Human-Beings "Freaks of Nature" with "Fallen and Sinful Human-Natures"?? I could conceivably comprehend that early-attempts at genetic-engineering might be viewed as "Freaks of Nature" with "Bizarre-Behavior" but the "Best of Humanity" often seems to be quite-exemplary. Unfortunately, there seems to be a blackout on information regarding what pre-existed Genetic-Engineering in the Garden of Eden (both physically and governmentally). I continue to think the Bible is a cover-story for an unimaginably-nasty power-struggle (and the Bible is bad enough)!! RedEzra, I just found the beginning of a book-project from my youth, and the key-character's name is "Ben-Ezra"!! That's pretty close to "RedEzra"!!
    Bible - Page 15 Img_1679
    Bible - Page 15 Dc5404_8306_mva-ics-14-kings-cc_-c2aekeith-saunders
    Bible - Page 15 Product_detailed_image_31496_5931
    Bible - Page 15 The-choir-of-Kings-Colleg-011

I keep joking about writing a book, but I don't think I'm capable of writing a proper book. It would probably just be a potpourri of questions and confusion!! The critics and public would crucify me!! From my background, I point toward the SDA Bible Commentary -- Volumes 1 to 7 (Genesis to Revelation) as being a proper analysis of the Bible, which is BOTH Devotional and Scholarly. I continue to think that the SDA scholars had help. Possibly a lot of help, and possibly from Vatican sources, but I can't prove it. I simply think this undervalued and underused resource needs to be looked-at VERY Closely. I guess I'm thinking of this seven-volume collection as being the books I wish I could've written!! I started to write a highly heretical book (decades ago) but it scared me so much that I dropped-it, and walked away from it!! I just found the few handwritten pages I scribbled (in my twenties)!! I also found several pages of scribbled Sabbath School notes (from the 1980's)!! Most class-members hated me!! I used to attend a class taught by a Dr. Ballard (in the shadow of Mt. Shasta)!! We both asked hard-questions in our relentless-pursuit of the truth!! This team-effort was often NOT appreciated!! When I dropped-out of college, NOBODY attempted to get me to return!! When I stopped attending church, NOBODY attempted to get me to return!! When I posted upsetting stuff on the internet, NOBODY attempted to get me to stop!! NOBODY has attempted to help me!! I Can't Feel the Love!! I Don't Want Any Kind of Love Anymore!! What Would James Dean Say?? Didn't You Watch East of Eden?? Sometimes I Feel Like a Rebel Without a Cause or a Clue!! O Wretched Man That I Am!!

Bible - Page 15 Rashi_1

The Second Jesus
    by
    orthodoxymoron

The year is 5 B.C. Four young Jewish scholars are meeting in secret. The atmosphere is hushed and tense. They are contemplating the predicament of the Jewish nation, which suffers force and cruelty from Rome, and also suffers at the misguided hands of the Jewish leaders, who are both legalists and hypocrites. These four men are secretly defectors, even though they sit on prestigious councils in the Jewish system. They see the writing on the wall, and note firsthand how the Jewish people are manipulated and abused by their own leaders. They see the spiritual arrogance in the supposed men of God. They know how the leaders of the faith misrepresent the character of God by filling the people with fear toward God, and then using this fear to force the people to obey them, the mouthpieces of God Almighty.

These four scholars have repeatedly attempted to reform the thinking of the leadership, but to no avail. The leaders of the faith consider themselves spokesmen for God, who changes not. Other methods of change must be explored. Down deep, they sense that the entire system must be swept away. But how are they to do it? This is the question which occupies their minds. These four scholars are possibly the brightest lights in Judaism. Each of them showing promise at an early age, were given the best education possible in the Jewish system. Now, each in their mid thirties, they represented Judaism's greatest hope for reformation and change. Their names are Jacob, Samuel, Judah, and Ben-Ezra. All are men of honesty, sincerity, and integrity.

Ben-Ezra is the first to speak. He raises his head from his study of the scriptures, and begins softly, "Brothers, in the scriptures, the prophets write of a coming Messiah. Men have awaited the coming of the Messiah for centuries. Many false Messiahs have appeared, but still, the people look for the coming of the true Messiah. When we look around at our desperate situation, we see all too clearly the need of such a Messiah to deliver us. As you well know, there have been many interpretations as to when the Messiah should appear. Dates have been proclaimed, and hopes dashed repeatedly. There is, however, a prophecy contained in the book of Daniel the prophet, which seems to be pointing to the coming of the true Messiah. This prophecy has been discussed from time to time, but presently no one seems to be taking it seriously.

"Brothers, let us again look at this prophecy. It reads as follows, 'Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy. Know therefore, and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war, desolations are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation and that determined shall make it desolate, even until the consummation and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.' (Daniel 9:24-27)

"Brothers, do you realize what this is saying? This is a prophecy pointing to the end of the Jewish sacrificial system! It is a prophecy pointing to the sacrifice of the Messiah in place of the usual lamb. Such a sacrifice, if understood and believed by the people, would destroy the power of the Jewish system. They would be freed from their bondage. There is also a time element to this prophecy, namely 70 weeks. Brothers, I have discovered that if I take these 70 weeks and turn the weeks into days, and then into years, I have 490 years. If I start this time period with the date of the ancient decree to rebuild Jerusalem, the prophecy reaches about 40 years past this present time. According to this Messianic prophecy, as I have interpreted it, the Messiah should appear about 30 years from now."

The candle in the center of the circular table at which the four are seated, flickers slightly as Judah clears his throat to speak. "Well spoken Ben-Ezra. Never before have I grasped the significance of this prophecy. However, I must question both the prophecy's inspiration and interpretation. Supposed Holy Men of God have set date after date for the coming of the promised Messiah, but he has yet to appear."

Ben-Ezra shifts slightly in his chair, and smiles, "If the Messiah is to be sent of God, we have merely to wait for him to appear. If, however, God has no such plans, then we ourselves must act quickly to produce the promised Messiah. If we take no action, and God takes no action, then the time will pass, and the opportunity to produce the Messiah in accordance with Daniel's prophecy will be forever lost."

With a troubled countenance, Samuel's voice trembles, "Do you understand the implications of what you are saying? You are implying that we conspire to train a man to become the promised Messiah. This is deception, and we are men of integrity. How can we take part in such a thing?"

Finally, Jacob's soft voice is heard, "In conspiring to produce such a Messiah, we would be taking it upon ourselves to create God in the Flesh, or as Isaiah the prophet wrote, 'Immanuel' or 'God with Us'. (Isaiah 7:14) Who are we to do this?"

Ben-Ezra again smiles, "Our religious leaders have misrepresented the character of God throughout our history. Starting with Moses, these men have shown God to be possessive, angry, violent, arbitrary, and bloodthirsty. They have then used these attributes as a club over the heads of the people, to control them and take away their freedom. This continues to the present time, and will continue to be the case if nothing is done. We now have an opportunity to change the course of history, and we must not fail. It is up to us to paint a brighter picture of who God is."

With a hint of sarcasm, Jacob retorts, "And how are we to know who God is?"

Ben-Ezra looks at Jacob thoughtfully, and then replies, "Moses gave us a clue, I believe, when he wrote out what he thought God was like. Moses wrote that God said, "let us make man in our image, after our likeness." If this concept is true, that we are like God, then we can have a better idea of who God is by determining what a model man would be like. When we have a model man in our midst, and know who this man is, we then have a much better idea of who God is. We also have clues as to what the Messiah is to be like. These clues are to be found in scriptural Messianic references. The Messiah who we would create, would need to fulfill all of the scriptural prophecies concerning the Messiah, as well as fulfilling our highest ideals of a model man, and our ideals of who we believe God to be. We would indeed be creating God in our image, and after our likeness."

Samuel asks, "Is it not blasphemy for a man to claim that he is God?"

Ben-Ezra replies "Of course, and it would most likely be this charge which would result in the death of this Messiah. Prophecy would be fulfilled, and the sacrifice for humanity would be made. You see, this death would open up the most grand and glorious possibility of all. This Messiah would gain victory over death, thus giving the people hope in life after death."

Jacob is now more sarcastic than ever. "What do you mean, 'Victory Over Death?'"

Ben-Ezra glows with excitement as he speaks. "The Messiah will rise from the dead. He will come back to life, and live in the sight of men."

Jacob persists, "How can a man who is dead come back to life? I mean we're supposed to be the cream of Jewish scholarship, but I really am beginning to wonder."

Ben-Ezra laughs, "Jacob, with all respect, you tend to write things off before you have listened to all the evidence, and considered it carefully. To do both is the highest form of scholarship."

On a more serious note, Ben-Ezra continues, "This is where the plot thickens, and becomes more complex. It is true that men do not rise from the dead, and appear in the sight of men. However, we can cause such an event to appear to occur. Things are not always what they seem. What we must do, Brothers, is locate twin baby boys, and have them raised in a similar manner, and educated in the same way. We must teach them to act and think alike. They must be raised in separate families, so that as few people as possible will know that they are twins. When the twins reach adulthood, one of them will be apparently killed, and will live in hiding for about ten years. This way, he will not be recognized or suspected when the appointed time comes. The other twin will continue living in his community, while he is receiving his training. At the proper time, he will begin working miracles, preaching, and proclaiming himself to be the promised Messiah. His twin in hiding will continue in training, and will be carefully and thoroughly informed of his brother's activities.

"When the public Messiah's exact method of execution is a certainty, his twin will receive the wounds which his brother will receive. Then, after the public Messiah has been dead for a short period of time, his twin brother will appear to the followers of the public Messiah with all of the same wounds his brother received, only these wounds would be fully healed. This second Messiah would convince his followers of the certainty of the resurrection, and then would appear to ascend into Heaven, there to intercede before God the Father, in behalf of humanity. The Messiah's followers will then proclaim the theology which their leader had taught them. They will preach of a risen Savior, and will teach that to have faith in the Messiah, and to believe in the resurrection, is to obtain eternal life in the bliss of Heaven. Wherever people accept this, the Jewish system will lose its power. The Jewish Sanctuary Doctrine will be destroyed.

"There is much more which I could tell you, but this much will have to do for now. We have much to discuss and think about. I have been silently contemplating this subject for years. I have not mentioned it to anyone before this evening. To you, however, it is brand new, probably shocking, and possibly upsetting. Do not worry. There is sunshine after the storm. I will leave you now, so that you can discuss this among yourselves. When you have reached a decision, we will meet again. Good evening Jacob, Samuel, and Judah. Peace be with you."

Bible - Page 15 Carl_Schleicher_Beim_Rabbi

Sabbath School Class Notes (by orthodoxymoron)
    in the 1980's (Round One)!!!
    DING!!!

1. Should we take punishment and injustice like helpless lambs, or should we defend ourselves as Israel did in the Old Testament?

2. Could it be that Jesus had promised the people so much, yet delivered so little, that it was this which kindled their hatred against him?

3. What are the evil passions that are inherent in our natures?

4. Could Christ's false promise of an immanent second-coming be considered to be in accordance with God's law?

5. We have been given minds by God. Does He not expect us to use and depend on what He has given us? Are we to bypass what has been given to us, and ask for more? Do we need more inspiration, or more perspiration?

6. If our sins caused Jesus to suffer, then he must have had the foreknowledge to see and experience our day and sins. Why then did he promise an immanent return?

7. Is $52.80 (thirty pieces of silver) really that much money to receive? (source: It Is Written) Could Judas have been that desperate for such a small amount of money?

8. Was Judas a sort of manager for Jesus?

9. Why should we not depend on what God has given, namely our minds? Is not self confidence a key to success? We start out depending completely on our parents, and gradually they give us more and more independence, and we depend on them less and less, until we become adults, and depend on them very little. According to the lesson, we are to depend only on God, and not on ourselves, in the same manner as did Jesus. Has God not given us the resources in our own selves, needed to live productive and meaningful lives? In trusting in "God's Will" are we not opening ourselves up to trusting in "Church Leaders" rather than in sound logic and common sense?

10. Is there any evidence that the priests were devil possessed?

11. The priests were probably trying to prove Christ a phony, and sway the people back into their control.

12. The priests did not believe Jesus.

13. If this is the case, should I not be able to raise up a sinless child?

14. "For every sinner" implies a foreknowledge, and an ability to bear my individual guilt. How then could Christ say "Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?" Matthew 6:27,28 Here again, if we can overcome as Christ overcame, should I not be able to raise up a sinless Child? Here again, if Christ suffered so much, and he is my example, should I not feel guilty if I am not suffering?

15. The god which had served Jesus so well in his miracles before, now had forsaken him. Perhaps Jesus wanted to save face in front of his followers, and thus placed the blame for his fate on God.

16. Has God not given us the resources to live decent and productive lives? Does this not detract from self-confident self-reliance so basic to success in life?

17. A Christ would have probably come on the scene whether or not the great controversy required it.

18. If Christ had no advantage over us, and we can overcome as Christ overcame, and since he bore more than we can ever bear, can we not raise up sinless children who have much less to bear than Christ, who had no advantage over them? "Wherefore in all things it behooved him to be made like unto his brethren." Hebrews 2:17

19. My concerns are important. If I am to achieve them, I am to devote myself to them with all the resources God has graciously given me. My concerns just might happen to be humanity's concerns.

Bible - Page 15 Sages-and-scholars

in the 1980's (Round Two)!!!
    DING!!!

1. Albert Schweitzer was right. In his "The Quest of the Historical Jesus" he concluded that Jesus was not the Son of God, but rather a man to be admired and copied. Still, Schweitzer lived an exemplary "Christ like" life. Jesus is not necessarily needed for the salvation of man. I believe everyone will be saved, and I believe that the issues are: 1. The great controversy needing resolution. 2. How free moral agents can disagree without being disagreeable in their pursuit of truth and happiness. When Schweitzer went to Africa as a missionary, he was instructed not to discuss his theological views with the other missionaries.

2. If this is true, why don't we see or hear of perfect saints alive today? It seems that the closer we get to "saints" the less saintly they appear.

3. We pay the penalty for our mistakes every day as a suffering human race.

4. If the "wages of sin is death" is taken literally, this is true. This Old Testament teaching may be a misrepresentation of who God is.

5. Unwise living should be abhorrent to anyone, whether or not they have accepted Christ. The sin which crucified Jesus is the sin of intolerance. Jesus' ideas and teachings were not tolerable, and he paid the price. This has happened repeatedly throughout history.

6. It seems that 4,000 years of recorded human history would be enough to condemn Satan (with or without Calvary).

7. For this, foreknowledge is required. If Christ had foreknowledge, he also foreknew that he would be successful on his mission. Thus, there was no risk involved.

8. 1,000 years directly preceding the death of Christ.

9. Is this not symbolic of the way into the holiest, being laid open by the death of Christ?

10. Christianity removed much of Judaism's force.

11. Because of the eschatological nonsense being promoted in Protestant churches today. Are we not falling into the same exclusivism trap that ancient Israel fell into when we call ourselves "Spiritual Israel"?

12. We can save ourselves in the sense that we can learn to peacefully coexist, and to improve our situation as a race (and as individuals).

13. This ties in nicely with the Judaic system.

14. We either sink or swim as a human race. It is not a situation where the ones who made the right decisions, or believed the right things, will make it, and that those who did not will not be saved.

15. This is true. We pray and pray and try and try, but we never seem to be able to pull it off. If Christ had no advantage, how did he pull it off?

16. What happens if the one day we slip, we die, having broken the covenant relation? Can we be saved as free moral agents?

17. See Acts of the Apostles, page 33.

18. Did Christ enter into the Holy Place, or the Most Holy Place, at his ascension (according to the Bible)?

19. Was the Holy Spirit before Calvary of a different nature than the Holy Spirit after Calvary?

20. Holy or Most Holy?

21. God feels with us as we pass through life.

22. Also, "this generation shall not pass till all be fulfilled" or "there be some standing here that shall not taste of death till all be fulfilled" and "behold I come quickly".

23. Humans do the same work as Satan did when they repress progress, and cling to preconceived notions.

24. 2,000 years passing without the promised goods being delivered.

25. The finished work is not to be done in and through us by God. It is to be done by us alone, using what God has given us to live decent, productive, and happy lives. The human race has had a hard time doing this throughout recorded history. I believe that Earth will continue until we as humans learn how to disagree, without being disagreeable, in our pursuit of truth and happiness.

Bible - Page 15 50146t

in the 1980's (Round Three)!!!
    DING!!!

1. Do we not crucify dissenters in our own time, much in the same manner as the mob crucified Christ, even though we do it in a more refined manner and fashion?

2. The issue of the great controversy is how free moral agents can disagree without being disagreeable. It is completely up to the human race to solve this problem.

3. This is true. It will be a tribute to God's giving His creatures absolute freedom, without strings attached, and without seeking to control them in any way, shape, or form.

4. What happened at the death of Christ has happened before his death, and has been repeating itself ever since, namely the intolerance shown to anyone expressing a viewpoint different from that of the status quo.

5. God asked a man to go against his conscience, and then bailed him out. The God I love and serve would do no such thing. Perhaps this was Moses' method of demonstrating how the people should obey him.

6. Might we as SDA's be demon-possessed as was the Jewish nation of Christ's day, according to the last page of last week's lesson, and the following quote from page 36 of The Desire of Ages (second paragraph)? "The people of whom God had called to be the pillar and ground of the truth had become representatives of Satan. God could do no more for man through these channels. The whole system must be swept away." This is referring to Sabbath keeping, scripture believing church members. Can such be harassed or possessed by devils?

7. Was not Jesus an eating and drinking man? A friend of publicans and sinners?

8. Should I feel guilty if I am not suffering? Can I find relief from my guilt through suffering? Is this not masochism?

9. Perhaps magicians had performed similar miracles, and the chief priests were not all that impressed with Jesus' miracles, and now they knew he was in a spot where his miracles would not work, and they made the most of it.

10. Is it easier to become a perfect person, or to become a medical doctor? Does God turn a person into a medical doctor simply by the student beholding "The Great Physician" and then God performing the change? Or does the student become a medical doctor by studying, using his brain, and working hard at achieving the various rites of passage?

Bible - Page 15 Michael%2Barchangel
    TOTAL KNOCKOUT!!
    Bible - Page 15 1020
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 pm

The superhuman or freaks of nature are angelic-human hybrids...

"So the LORD God said to the serpent:
    ---
    'And I will put enmity
    Between you and the woman,
    And between your seed and her Seed;
    He shall bruise your head,
    And you shall bruise His heel.'"

- Genesis 3:14-15

"There were giants (nephilim) on the earth in those days, and also afterward,
    when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them.
    Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown."

- Genesis 6:4

"There we saw the giants [nephilim] (the descendants of Anak came from the giants);
    and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight."

- Numbers 13:33

"Yet it was I who destroyed the Amorite before them,
    Whose height was like the height of the cedars,
    And he was as strong as the oaks;
    Yet I destroyed his fruit above
    And his roots beneath."

- Amos 2:9

Bible - Page 15 GiantScales2

What a cruel GOD we have who destroys the superhuman freaks of fallen angels !?

Last edited by RedEzra on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Genesis 6 seems to say there were GIANTS Before the Sons of God mated with the Daughters of Men. I get the picture of a Garden of Eden Genetics-Laboratory which was slated to be shut-down and/or destroyed, but the Invaders liked the good-looking women, and FELL for Them!! Was this a Galactic Rat-Trap?? Was this the Genesis of the Female-Illuminati?? I continue to think that the Real-Story might be nastier than any of us can imagine!! I'm committed to Religious and Political Science-Fiction in a Very-Limited Context, to attempt to get close to the Truth, but I don't think I'll ever get there. I think I'll go completely insane before I get it right. I'm just playing a stupid-little guessing-game!! It's easier that way!!
    Bible - Page 15 Welch_raquel1
    Bible - Page 15 Nephilim-giants

Bible - Page 15 Raquel-Welch-777
    Bible - Page 15 Nephilim

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 4:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Both before and after the Flood human-angelic hybrids were and probably still are on the earth
    and in fact they were and perhaps still are the royalty of nations.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:38 am