tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 27 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:45 am

Earth is first before life on earth. Before life on earth there must be an earth. Are you with me so long ? If so one can understand that it is the earth that is the reason for life on earth... and not the other way.

Why then do some life forms on earth think that they are before the earth ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 am

Some suppose Being is sleeping and dreaming a universe... where we are mental images in this Being's dreamscape. Or perhaps Being is not sleeping but concentrating to conjure up a universe... where we are also mental images in this's Beings consciousness.

It's a nice idea... but is it true ? Is this an objective reality or just a subjective imagination ?

Are we given any instructions on how to act in life or does anything goes... since it's all figments of this Being's imagination. Does this Being speak to us and/or if not does this Being have spokespersons ? And if so is it too much to ask for some proof that this is indeed reality and not just imagination ?

Hey if i'm just a figment of Someone's imagination i can live with that... but provide proof please. Or else i'm not going to believe that idea... and neither should you.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:39 am

Hey do you see babies are being killed ? Yea well they are just figments of imagination.

Hey do you hear about children being sex trafficked ? Yea well they are just figments of imagination.

Hey do you taste the fluoride in the water? Yea well it's just figments of imagination.

Hey do you smell the sulphur in the air ? Yea well it's just figments of imagination.

Hey do you feel the fire in the center of the earth ? Omg it's hot as hell.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 am

Humanity has an angelic adversary according to the Bible... a son of God (as angels are) whose sole purpose is to take as many as he can down with him. When this fiery angel can't make it into eternity then he will do everything in his power to make sure that no form of flesh and blood will either. A son of God will not be humiliated and superseded by mere mortal man.

Why do God allow an angel to wreak havoc on earth ? Well there is an appointed time to shut him down and i think we are approaching that time...

So human life comes with a catch... an angelic adversary with temporary authority from God over the kingdoms of the earth. And as history shows ancient nations were worshipping their angels with wars human sacrifice and prostitution. And nothing has changed... as the nations of the world still do.

So will we go down with an angel or will we go up to God ? The whole world has chosen to go down with the devil... so it is no hope in Heaven for anybody who refuse to receive the free gift of forgiveness from God the Saviour. This Good News has gone around the world many times already... so where is the excuse for not accepting Jesus ?

"Whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved !" - Acts 2:21 / Romans 10:13

Last edited by RedEzra on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:30 am

How many sons does your god have?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:42 am

How many angels are there... i don't know probably a lot. It's a whole ethereal world out there which we know very little about. I don't have all the answers man wish i did but i'm not the top dog of this universe... hope that helps.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:28 pm

RedEzra wrote:Humanity has an angelic adversary according to the Bible... a son of God (as angels are) whose sole purpose is to take as many as he can down with him. When this fiery angel can't make it into eternity then he will do everything in his power to make sure that no form of flesh and blood will either. A son of God will not be humiliated and superseded by mere mortal man.

Why do God allow an angel to wreak havoc on earth ? Well there is an appointed time to shut him down and i think we are approaching that time...

So human life comes with a catch... an angelic adversary with temporary authority from God over the kingdoms of the earth. And as history shows ancient nations were worshipping their angels with wars human sacrifice and prostitution. And nothing has changed... as the nations of the world still do.

So will we go down with an angel or will we go up to God ? The whole world has chosen to go down with the devil... so it is no hope in Heaven for anybody who refuse to receive the free gift of forgiveness from God the Saviour. This Good News has gone around the world many times already... so where is the excuse for not accepting Jesus ?

"Whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved !" - Acts 2:21 / Romans 10:13
    I have speculated that the 'Bad Guy and/or Gal' has been ruling Earth for at least 6,000 years, but if so, why has this been allowed to go on for so long?? Would a CEO turn their company over to their worst employee?? I have further speculated that this madness will end around A.D. 2133. A lot of this is based upon The End of the World, A.D. 2133 by Lucio Bernardo Silvestre. Then I combine this with a modified SDA concept of an Investigative Judgment, for better or worse, I know not. But once again, how do we know anything regarding antiquity and the otherworldly with any significant degree of certainty?? The supposed Moral-Standard in the Bible seems highly flawed and contradictory, especially in light of modern University Studies in Ethics and Law. Thinking about God seems to work better in a Business Context, rather than in a Church and/or State setting.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:57 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    How many angels are there... i don't know probably a lot. It's a whole ethereal world out there which we know very little about. I don't have all the answers man wish i did but i'm not the top dog of this universe... hope that helps.

There were millions of angels

Revelation 5:11 And I saw, and I heard a voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders, and the number of them was myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, wrote:

Lucifer was one of your gods sons but he also had other sons not just angels

Genesis 6:2-4 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown. wrote:

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. wrote:

Who has your god been having sex with to produce all these sons? And why is there no mention of daughters?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:32 pm

About a fourth of the people in the world are muslims... a formidable force of religious people who think that Allah is God. But before islam Allah was a moon god and only one of many in that polytheistic pantheon of Arabia. So of course Allah is not God... not even by a long shot. In fact the Quran states that Jesus did not die on the cross... which is completely contrary to what is written in the Bible.

"That they said (in boast), 'We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah';- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-
       Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise;-"
       — Qur'an, sura 4 (An-Nisa) ayat 157-158

So the world got well over a billion followers of a moon god or an idol as God calls it... and some of them have been in the news for over half a century terrorizing Israel and today the rest of the world as well. No doubt enraged by the west's constant bombing campaigns on their persons and homes.

But the Bible tells it as it is... although sometimes some got lost in translation.

"How art thou fallen from heaven
    O Lucifer son of the morning
    How art thou cut down to the ground
    which didst weaken the nations"
    - Isaiah 14:12

What was translated as "O Lucifer son of the morning" is the Hebrew term "Heylel ben shachar" where Heylel is in Arabic Hilal which is in English Crescent. So islam and masonry are both worshipping the same moon god or idol... called Crescent in the Bible.

No doubt this moon god has a big role to play in these last days... and islam is probably the pale horse whose rider is death and muslims the number or multitude of the Beast in the Book of Revelation.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Swanny wrote:
    Who has your god been having sex with to produce all these sons? And why is there no mention of daughters?

Well we think from a human viewpoint since we are humans... but God is not human. God is Spirit... so those sons are probably spawned for a lack of a better word from Spirit. Also the first human God made was a man... and from his rib God made a woman.

Spirits are probably able to shapeshift... and so angels can appear as women or animals... i think.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:00 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    I have speculated that the 'Bad Guy and/or Gal' has been ruling Earth for at least 6,000 years, but if so, why has this been allowed to go on for so long?? Would a CEO turn their company over to their worst employee??

Well if the employees want the worst employee to manage them... then what is the CEO to do ? Fire them all...?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:08 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I have speculated that the 'Bad Guy and/or Gal' has been ruling Earth for at least 6,000 years, but if so, why has this been allowed to go on for so long?? Would a CEO turn their company over to their worst employee??
    Well if the employees want the worst employee to manage them... then what is the CEO to do ? Fire them all...?
    What if there was a Hostile-Takeover by the Employees which included Killing the CEO and choosing a Replacement?? But what if the CEO Staged and Faked this Takeover-Murder to accomplish some significant purpose?? Or what if the CEO was taken hostage?? What Would Omnipotent-Highness and Original-Hostage KRLLL Say?? What Would Bill Cooper Say?? What Would Lord Ba'al  Say?? What Would Queen Qetesh Say?? What Would Osiris Say?? What Would Isis, Horus, and Set (IHS) Say?? What if Isis, Horus, and Set are All ONE?? What Would the Jesuits Say?? What Would the Masons Say?? What Would Dr. Who Say?? What Would Chad (Osiris?) Say?? What Would Anna (Isis?) Say?? What Would Mr. Edgars Say?? What Would Edgar Mitchell Say?? What Would Elizabeth Mitchell Say?? What Would Mitchell Say?? What Would the Ancient Egyptian Deity Say?? What Would RA Say?? What Would Serqet Say?? I continue to think the REAL History is nastier than any of us can imagine!!

Bible - Page 27 V-Series-2010-Anna-and-Chad-Decker-Have-Lunch-4
    Bible - Page 27 03_44

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:33 pm

The best surprises come from the least likely of places. Hint: Pseudonyms are all the rage.

Bible - Page 27 Ghostwriter

Bible - Page 27 1pygs5
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Bible - Page 27 Religion-bible_study-bible-torah-minister-preacher-mban4375_low
    Bible - Page 27 Facebook-a92ab8
    Bible - Page 27 Quote-i-never-saw-a-useful-christian-who-was-not-a-student-of-the-bible-if-a-man-neglects-his-bible-he-dwight-l-moody-254041

Here is a study for the deeply-dedicated!!
    I doubt I'll ever have this list mastered!!
    This isn't an easy road less travelled!!

Patriarchs and Prophets (Ellen White).

SDA Bible Commentary -- Volume 3 (1 Chronicles to Song of Solomon).

Prophets and Kings (Ellen White).

SDA Bible Commentary -- Volume 4 (Isaiah to Malachi).

Desire of Ages (Ellen White).

SDA Bible Commentary -- Volume 6 (Acts to Ephesians).

Bible - Page 27 Product_detailed_image_31496_5931
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:37 pm

RedEzra wrote:God is not human. God is Spirit... so those sons are probably spawned for a lack of a better word from Spirit.

The premise:

God is Spirit which can be written as God = Spirit, Spirit = God. The spawn of Spirit is Spirit and so "those sons" are also Spirit.

That is a religion that doesn't quite know what it is. Monotheistic ? Polytheistic? Apparently it depends on who it wants to satiate at the moment.

Isn't that what politicians do when they are running for office?

Bible - Page 27 050ffbaea8c13a563144b1773b8b713d5c5b2-wm
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:21 am

God is the Great spirit... threefold in nature... three in one. The sons of the Great spirit are spirits... and a human being named Adam and also a daughter in Eve. So humanity is one big unhappy family because our spirits are temporarily trapped within a body of bones blood and flesh.

And some spirits have gone rogue from the Great spirit and are acting as gods... whom most humans worship in one form or another. It's all a big drama but eventually the Great spirit who is threefold in nature three in one will throw the rogue spirits and the humans who in wickedness worship them into the big rubbish bin which is hell... a spiritual place prepared for the rogue spirits and those that follow them who refuse to recognise the Great spirit and live by His rules.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:35 am

God is forever threefold in nature... this is the Trinity. Three Personages who make up the Personhood of God.

Some may say to God You don't know how it's like to be human so who are You to judge me ? And God must reply in truth... but One of Us do know how it's like to be human !
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:42 am

We all come from/are source energy . Your god and its book are just control systems. Don't be fooled by them
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:55 am

The genetic instructions in DNA did not come from energy but intelligence... so source is not energy but an intelligent Being. Who this Being is that is the question... do you know Him ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:39 am

Who is this Being who formed a wonderful earth and filled it with life among sparkling stars in a vast expanse ? Tell me for this Being is worthy of worship !

Don't tell me that you man will become a narcissist and put yourself beyond this Being who made you. Don't tell me that... do not make a fool of yourself.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:18 am

How shall i compare these narcissist who don't believe in the Creator even when evidence of His existence is everywhere ? It's like people living in narcissism land and they travel abroad and see a beautiful building and say Yea i made that... No you didn't fool !

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:41 am

RedEzra wrote:
    Who is this Being who formed a wonderful earth and filled it with life among sparkling stars in a vast expanse ? Tell me for this Being is worthy of worship !

Don't tell me that you man will become a narcissist and put yourself beyond this Being who made you. Don't tell me that... do not make a fool of yourself.

You can worship me if you wish, but it's a bit pointless as you, me, everyone here and even your god are all the same, just energy in different forms

Nothing made us, we are infinite
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:45 am

Does anyone remember Zeitgeist the movie ? i remember the section about the story of Horus along with many other gods which were worshiped through the ages and all of them having a similar strain of events depicting their lives.

While this section of the movie tries to debunk the story of christ but showing similarities of the stories through the ages, i think what it actually does is reinforce it. Why ? well i was thinking about that part of the movie and wondering why this story has been repeated so many times in our history and i thought " maybe this is the same entity reincarnating to check progress and or influence the inhabitants of this planet "

When i really thought about it , about Egypt , about the pyramids and about how the story relates to Orion's belt , i, pretty sure that the god they talk about is most probably an advanced being from that star belt. Over the years this entity , lets call him " Bob " , has repeatedly come back to try and educate us. Each time varying his image and or method of his message.

take a look at the video and tell me what you think... why is it that hundreds and sometimes thousands of years apart this story is repeated ?

N
    N
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:50 pm

There is information encoded within DNA... so biological life forms are obviously designed by an intelligence.

Some life forms think that they are this intelligence who designed them... which is akin to an AI thinking it is its developer/s. An AI can of course never be those who designed it and so is delusional at best. Likewise it is impossible for man to be God... and thank God for that.
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:59 pm

The 'sons of God' were created to fall for if they were one with god then they could not fall due to God being infallible. Something was created to fall for god could not.

This is just an analogy of course as God doesn't exist in a story otherwise it would be one with the story and thus fictitious just like the 'sons of God' are.

Consciousness of spirit is the original sin. It is all downhill from there for consciousness, the antithesis.

One with God is not nor ever a conscious act/ decision.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:25 am