tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Who wrote the bible ?

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Who wrote the bible ? Empty Who wrote the bible ?

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Who Wrote the Bible?
    Archaeology does not support the OT...
    1.5hrs

https://youtu.be/SCXlFWBcxBo
    shiloh
    shiloh

Who wrote the bible ? Empty Re: Who wrote the bible ?

Post  shiloh Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:49 am

THEeXchanger wrote:Who Wrote the Bible?
    Archaeology does not support the OT...
    1.5hrs

https://youtu.be/SCXlFWBcxBo
    Remember now Susan, all the analysis I gave you about trying to read the biblical story as actual history to the times of the Kings so 1000 years BC and following the 'times of the Judges of Israel'?

The names of Adam and Eve and Noah and Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and Moses and Joshua until the times of David and Solomon are all descriptive of agencies as 'Offices of the Melchizedek' say and did NOT exist as individualised 'souls' or personalities.
    This fact of the 'cosmic ambassadorhood' then becomes the characterisation of 'cosmic human identity' and as supported in the Dead Sea Scrolls and other older manuscripts, not constricted to the Hebrew and Christian religions, but found in all mythological creation accounts embedded in the planetary history of its 'story telling' and populance, able to record its cosmologies in the written word and styles.

The actual RECORDED Hebrew history begins with the Assyrian Invasions around 700 BC, followed by the Babylonian Captivities so 200 years later. It was at that time that the books of Isaiah and Ezekiel and Daniel were written and composed, carrying the hindsights of the Hyksos Invasion and Expulsion of the 'Shepherd Kings'  of Egypt in its time from the 15th to its 18th dynasty (1650 BC - 1292 BC) in pharaoh Ahmose I, who expelled the Hyksos.

This historical 'Exodus' then became romantisized as a 'Deliverance of the Children of Israel' by the scribes in the Assyrian and Babylonian captivities; say from 721 BC (Assyrian kings Shalmaneser V and Sargon II) to the Edict of Cyrus the Persian-Chaldean King in 538 BC.

From that date onwards, the modern history of the 'Nation Israel' begins and is historically validated. Remember though, that the Name Jacob (the Supplanter) descriptive of the 'Nation state and political Israel' refers to a Man of the 'Adam=Job=Moses=...' 'office' as an ambassadorship for the 'true God' and NOT a political nation state or geographical location in the so called 'Middle East' region of the planet.
    Jacob is RENAMED as ISRAEL (a prince with God), just as Abram and Sarai as the patriarchs and matriarchs of the 'Starseed of Israel' are renamed as Abraham and Sarah in the Old Testament aka the Torah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_the_Hyksos

Your video above nicely synchronizes with the dragon archives from outside the Gaian Cocoon and the previous  statements. It falls short however to introduce the metaphysical reality and relevance of the 'stories' to the overall purpose of their existence, which can be found in the extended dispensations and lexicons in the New Library of Alexandria of Akbar Ra.

For example the author of Isaiah states:

Isaiah 65:24-25
    King James Version (KJV)

24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
    25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.
    Now any criteria of reason and rational thought would find this statement 'unbelievable'. Because, no matter when the book of Isaiah was physically composed (presumed to be 750BC-700BC) and written on some parchments; the 'vision' of a wild wolf or lion changing their nature to become noncarniverous vegetarians remains unrealistic in view of the 'Laws of Nature'.
    How could a scribe, no matter how inspired, at a time of continual warfare and global violence, write down such an utopian vision of the future?

Romans 8:21-23
    King James Version (KJV)

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
    22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
    23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

So decoding the above scripture from the New Testament, allows the more informed scribe to blend the 'unbelievable' utopian vision of Isaiah with the more general and encompassing 'vision' of Paul in the New Testament.
    Dragons know, that the reason for the 'survival of the fittest', (both physically and mentally) and the 'dog eat dog' world of the present status of the 'Laws of Nature' derives from the 'Nature of Consciousness'. For the duration of the existence of planet Earth as the second focus of the Abba-Baab Creator-Creation dyad, the planetary sentiences and as ambassadors fior the greater cosmos itself; could not gain and grow in consciousness unless engaging in a consumption of each other and the 'resources' available in their respective environments.

Your video in the second part and in its examination of the new Teastament lexicon, so again describes its literary history in a merited academically researched manner, but fails to discern its far deeper esoteric message in exoteric analysis.

Gospel of Thomas 
    (Lambdin Translation)

(52) His disciples said to him, "Twenty-four prophets spoke in Israel, and all of them spoke in you."
    He said to them, "You have omitted the one living in your presence and have spoken (only) of the dead."  

(62) Jesus said, "It is to those who are worthy of my mysteries that I tell my mysteries. Do not let your left (hand) know what your right (hand) is doing."

So who wrote the Bible?
    The above quotes can show the discerning and unbiased reader as who did. And then the utopian visions of Isaiah and its revisitation by Paul can indeed become realised in a greater and far grander cosmology and as shared and found in the archives of the dragons and the Elders of the Council of Thuban.

Who wrote the bible ? Isaiah
    Who wrote the bible ? Orion_shower

An academic perspective from Yale -Thuban aligned with a sprinkling of OABS interpretations

The synergy between the Gospels of Thomas and John - Highly Recommended

Thuban aligned - Highly Recommended

http://www.gospelofthomasfullyinterpreted.com/
    http://www.gospelofthomasfullyinterpreted.com/introduction-and-index

Nabs Disinformation - Shared as means of Comparison only

Shiloh, October 16th, 2013

Last edited by shiloh on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:29 am

God wrote the bible...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:18 am

magamud wrote:God wrote the bible...
    and you believe that realy ???

Much respect
    Mall...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:10 pm

Indeed really...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:40 pm

magamud wrote:Indeed really...
    Thubs Up respect...Thubs Up 

And my above question was without prejudices btw...this just proves that we are all unique and perfect as we are...each one of us with her/his own beliefs, truths, perceptions etc...

Mall...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:32 pm

"And my above question was without prejudices btw"

If you p rick me, do we not bleed?  

"each one of us with her/his own beliefs, truths, perceptions etc..."

We are all individual but we are all One.  Like a cell in a body.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:50 pm