tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

Pris
    Pris

Bible - Page 29 Empty Re: Bible

Post  Pris Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:41 am

NANUXII wrote:trying to help evolve someone who professes to not believe in evolution but is fixed is a method of engagement. Its a distraction method.  

Do any of us actually believe that Red believes in what Red says ?  i don't.  but its fun, we have all given insurmountable evidence to the contrary of what Red says ... yet we are still trying to convert Red.

I think Red should change its name to RedHerring.

study

N
    N  

No one on this forum could be that blinkered Cool He's trying to convert the awakened. Not going to happen.
    I think he does it just as a joke. If not he's in the wrong forum and should relocate to a "god loves you" forum with all the other sheep Cow
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:19 am

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? - Sherlock Holmes

In a time of deceit one cannot hope to find facts or truths if one does not investigate evidence like a detective. The theory of evolution for example is not possible because of the second law of thermodynamics. They know this as Schrödinger's paradox -  the paradox that living systems increase their organization despite the second law of thermodynamics. So they come up with other theories to back up the theory of evolution. It's just a big bold lie.

Also if you still have the capacity to think after a lifetime with mercury in your teeth and drinking fluoridated water... then you would know that an amoeba can never become a fish no matter if it took forever. If you believe what they tell you then you are simply brainwashed.

I've written you off as part of the problem gov trolls or happy go lucky clowns within impenetrable safe spaces.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:23 am

Excuse my french but are you so fukin stupid...? I guess it's possible.. but how dumb can one be to believe what comes out of the science department of that same system which is ripping and killing you off ?

I give you the benefit of the doubt and hope to think that you are not so fukin stupid... and that you are actually getting paid by the system so you can buy food etc to keep yourselves and all the lies alive.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:36 pm

I don't know about you but I'm definitely not drinking fluoridated water Drink Wine
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Swanny wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:trying to help evolve someone who professes to not believe in evolution but is fixed is a method of engagement. Its a distraction method.  

Do any of us actually believe that Red believes in what Red says ?  i don't.  but its fun, we have all given insurmountable evidence to the contrary of what Red says ... yet we are still trying to convert Red.

I think Red should change its name to RedHerring.

study

N
    N  

No one on this forum could be that blinkered Cool He's trying to convert the awakened. Not going to happen.
    I think he does it just as a joke. If not he's in the wrong forum and should relocate to a "god loves you" forum with all the other sheep Cow

Well we see RedHerring contradict its self , stating the the second law of thermodynamics proves that evolution is impossible. But the second law has been used to prove the contrary many times. Red states that the second law is the law of god , but it was discovered by the very scientists he mentions in the " science department "  

The second law applies to evolution as energy states prefer entropy , but in order to achieve a state of entropy, in a closed system , with many variables , an animal or plant must adapt to its external forces. These forces are changing as every plant and animal is forever adapting to its environment.  Its not a matter of god or Reds fixed opinions ,  its a matter of transpired history, nobody can refute what has transpired can they ?   no

here is an excerpt to read up on

" Ville Kaila and Arto Annila of the University of Helsinki, the second law of thermodynamics can be written as an equation of motion to describe evolution, and, in doing so, connect biology with physics. Their study, “Natural selection for least action,” is published in the Proceedings of The Royal Society A. "

Actually , the second law edifies the evolution , when the discovered of the second law Robert Clausius tried to apply it to the universe and came up with a false theory called the " thermal death " theory of the end of the universe. This has since been debunked with better science.  So to lean so heavily upon god or a theory such as the second law is in its self a red herring.

this shows without a doubt someone here has not done their homework and rests on a age old story as its best form of evidence.

Now lets say for arguments sake that the second law is true, the second law states it is true in a closed system, but what evidence do we have to say that we are in a closed system ?  we are most definitely part of closed and open and even infinite systems , but even the closed ones integrate on their skins and borders with outer ones.

If you just say " god " as your answer each time you are stumped for evidence then be prepared for others to treat you as Fixated on an education that was flawed and what shows us that your ego is so fragile that it cannot handle change. Im betting that god its self could come to you and tell you otherwise and you would even refute it then.

Yes the world is ending !  so is the ice cream in my fridge and the petrol in my tank...  

N
    N

excerpts from

https://www.marxist.com/science-old/arrowoftime.html

https://phys.org/news/2008-08-evolution-law-thermodynamics.html
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:07 pm

Don't be surprised if Jesus knows how to break dance.

Bible - Page 29 LAhLL8W

Bible - Page 29 Break-Dance-Level-Jesus
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:23 am

I said excuse my french... but some didn't so that's on you. I'm not trying to engage in a debate with some who spend their time watching cat clips on utube or searching the web for motivational kitten pictures.

I think it's pretty serious when people think that a scientific theory not more than 150 years old trumps a scientific law. The reason you believe in this theory is because proponents of evolution are in power and position to push and propagate it. There are scientists who do not believe in evolution but they cannot hope to climb the career ladder if they do not change their opinions and come under consensus.

Nobody as far as i know is arguing that species cannot adapt to the environment and cause variations within species... but it's a whole other ball game to believe that species can evolve into other species.

That is simply impossible according to the scientific second law of thermodynamics... because the universe and everything in it is slowly but surely disintegrating into disorder. This is also easily observed in things left to themselves without maintenance.

So the only scientific explanation for the order of the universe and a beautiful earth with all the life forms... is that somebody some creative intelligence created it all complete in good order in the beginning.

It's no longer political correct in the western world to believe in God of the Bible but just a few decades ago that was the political correct thing to do. So in a very short time we in the west have gone from God to godlessness... and if your not old enough to observe this change you may think that being godless is nice and natural.

I'm sure former enemies of especially the United States of America are in a euphoric state of mind over how quick the strongest nation in the world exchanged conservative christian values for fast foods and cheap consumer goods... and approve and parade things that was unthinkable just a couple of generations ago.

The great-grandfathers who answered the clarion call and fought to protect those christian values in WWII would turn in their graves if they knew what their countries and great grandchildren have become... they did not fight and die for this insanity which has gripped the west in a cold chokehold of death.

Soon it will all be over... perpetual sleep is in the future for a people who while under the protection of God saw it fit to turn and spit in His face.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:08 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:21 am

RedEzra wrote:

It's no longer political correct in the western world to believe in God of the Bible but just a few decades ago that was the political correct thing to do. So  in a very short time we in the west have gone from God to godlessness... and if your not old enough to observe this change you may think that being godless is nice and natural.
    Bloody good job too. It wasn't that long ago that your religion would kill people for saying they didn't believe in its god

RedEzra wrote:

The great-grandfathers who answered the clarion call and fought to protect those christian values in WWII would turn in their graves if they knew what their countries and great grandchildren have become... they did not fight and die for this insanity which has gripped the west in a cold chokehold of death.
    What??????? confused
    As far as I know people from Britain didn't go to war to fight for christian values. I certainly wouldn't fight for that bs
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:44 am

Pris wrote:
    For all you know, I'm Jesus. You have NO IDEA how he might present himself to you should he decide to show up.

You disrepect me, you disrespect Jesus. We are all the same after all.

First excuse me for not copy pasting your whole post... since you seem take personal offence whenever i don't.

No we are not the same as we are not the Borg... but there is an attempt to make all think alike. It's just that it is all based on error and falsehood. Nobody is going to force you to unbelieve lies... that is something you have to do on your own. But truth on the other hand is forcefully ridiculed and rejected... that's just how it is in this wicked world.

You know i tell the truth because of the combined opposition against what i say... well the somewhat clever would know that.

And in your self inflated safe space bubbles... you may as well imagine that you are Jesus... you may even imagine that you are one of those little kittens on utube. There are people today who think and act as... well whatever they may imagine. Many grown men today live like women...

Anyway truths do not compromise against opposition and do not conform to opinions... so error and falsehoods will all be proven wrong in the end. You see God is Truth... therefore truth is not only protected but unconquerable.

You may have happy times in error and falsehoods... but nothing is more nourishing than Truth. You may love your own selves... but nothing compares to Love. We are all sorry excuses of God's Love and Truth... some probably more than others... but i'm not the Judge.

Let God raise up and come down on earth... and end this pitiful charade that holds the world hostage.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:18 am

As an objective observer i see how the Gov have put in place a predatory system where people labour to build stuff while they are given monopoly money in a debt based system to buy stuff... and the interest of that debt transfers real assets from people to the Bank. Eventually the Bank will end up owning everything and everybody.

And while the Bank does that the Gov poison the air food and water of people... and import gangs and drugs and prostitutes and engage in perpetual wars.

Are you going to let the Gov and Bank take salvation from you as well ? Are you going to believe them when they say there is no God ?

Well you are free to be fooled... but i hope you are better than that.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:33 am

There's probably a law in your religion that says you're not allowed to talk to us.
    I think you should immediately go to a church and pray for forgiveness from your god Bleh

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:39 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Pris wrote:
    And, while you're reaching for the matches, remember...

....................................................we all burn the same way, don't we?

Bible - Page 29 ?u=http%3A%2F%2F0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com%2F76%2F80%2F29814676944b8d10395f8ed7c9c12a77-marshmallow-burned-at-stake

Well said Pris. Meanwhile, on the flipp(ant) side I feel a roast coming on  Hot ......

Hell has no fury save the marshmallow.

Roast me! Make me your smores!  Crazy Happy

Bible - Page 29 0531af9e90343e97774e7792085d107b

<taps microphone, "is this thing on?">

Bible - Page 29 Giphy
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:51 am

Red the souls using this forum are very much wiser than you give them credit
    Just as they see through religion I think it's safe to say none here believe in Darwin's theory of evolution, at least as far as humans are concerned.
    Darwin himself said that his theory was just a theory

Bible - Page 29 Alien
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:41 am

Pris wrote:
    To you, I must be 'God'.  I can take disorder (example:  dirty water) and reorder it into a perfect state.  According to you, that's impossible.  Nature does it constantly.  What do you think precipitation is?  The hilarious part is, each of us does this all the time with our own bodies (thanks to our soul spark in there, our singularity) whether we are aware of it or not.  You are your own 'God', Red, and you are completely oblivious.

I admit and i don't hate to admit it that you are made in the image of God... and that is why humans are able to maintain some order in our environments despite the universal flow towards disorder. So humans can do what the universe can't... namely make some order and organisation out of the universal tendency towards disorder.

The point is that the universe did not because it simply can't order organise and evolve life... so how did humans come to be or any animal for that matter ? How come there is life in a universe which cannot create nor evolve life ?

The truth is that God did it... so you can thank God for the earth and your life and all the little kittens.

---

And those who think that aliens seeded mankind... obviously did not think this through for how did aliens come into being ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:39 am

The universe is declaring loud and clear that it can't create energy and matter nor evolve energy and matter. And that is why we have scientific laws which explicitly state that the universe can't create and implicitly state that the universe can't evolve.

In other words the universe had absolutely nothing to do with the formation of earth nor life on earth. So there is a God who formed the earth and filled it with various life forms.

This is all scientific... so science proves God. But sadly for some reason a group of people who obviously has the power to do so is pushing a propaganda about evolution.... which is proven scientifically impossible. And the ability of species to adapt to their environment which give micro variations within species... is a statement of high intelligence within the design of life.

So God is awfully amazing... and that is why some are lovers of themselves... because they are made in the image of an awfully amazing God.

Hope this helps punks.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:17 am

The truth is that the God of the Bible is the God of the universe. It simply doesn't matter if one believes it or not because truth is truth no matter what. So you are doing a great disservice to yourselves by not accepting truth.

And that is my concern because i care for those who are ignorant about truth. There is not much i can do for those who reject truth... but ultimately they reject themselves.

One simply cannot live a lie forever... so sooner or later one will die and face the truth. That the God of the universe is the God of the Bible.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:47 am

The catholic church is not all that bad... much depends on the person/s at the top. They can be good or bad and so color the whole church. But truth be told a lot of popes were in it for their own wealth and prestige... but not all. Also monarchs catholic or not have done both right and wrong in the name of religion.

The order of jesuits on the other hand is a more or less rogue military arm both independent of and in collusion with the catholic church depending on the pope. Some popes even excommunicated the whole order.

But it is abundantly clear that jesuits who now have the popedom... for the first time i think... are going about their business in a very unchristlike manner and are actually undermining christendom itself.

It was the same in ancient Israel... much depended on the king. And eventually the kings and much of the people lost touch with God so much so that they ended up killing Him. The catholic church would probably do the same today...

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:16 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    The catholic church is not all that bad..

Lmao Lmfao LOL Reunite
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Seriously the world owes a lot to the catholic church for upholding the truth of God and His plan of salvation for all who will receive it... likewise we owe a lot to ancient Israel who strived with the truth of God for so long. And eventually they both went the way of the world.

The way of God is not the same as the wayward world... God got some standards or rules which the world will not observe. Have we forgotten about the Flood or Sodom and what happened to ancient Israel ?

We will either observe God's morals or be very sorry we didn't.
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:14 pm

The Spiritual Drag Queen

A wise woman once told me, "we are all born naked, the rest is Drag."

Bible - Page 29 C08878c5f7ebaf63a942c2362f5ff01f

Bible - Page 29 B6f3d1296530c327c29c728e271a2e52

Bible - Page 29 Menwomen6

Bible - Page 29 05e792d6a9a48985c233f113834fe4f6--drag-makeup-drag-queen-makeup

What do you think RedEzra, if Jesus were to stand before you as drag queen would you still accept him as your savior or would you be in line to crucify the 'scoundrel'?

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:59 am