tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 32 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:17 pm

NANUXII wrote:
    mudra , you are the shiz ! love and hugs ,

i have to be reminded some times to be affable and i want to apologise to you Red for being a tad nasty , i shouldnt let my shortcomings befall you.

So may i ask what denomination are you Red ?

It's ok nanuxii i let my mind and mouth run wild sometimes as well... but i didn't find it a tad nasty so i don't think an apology is in order... but anyway sure i accept. Let me also apologise for not believing in macroevolution... but i believe in microevolution if that helps.

I'm just a one man nondenominational Bible thumper... and have been for about seven years. I try not to hit heads with it.. because it's a big heavy book.

I used to be some kind of electic quasireligious pseudomystic... but i still got a lot of love. But i'm more balenced now with an acute sense of righteousness and justice and not love only.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:17 pm

NANUXII wrote:

mudra , you are the shiz !    love and hugs ,

i have to be reminded some times to be affable and i want to apologise to you Red for being a tad nasty , i shouldnt let my shortcomings befall you.  

So may i ask what denomination are you Red ?  

N
    N

I have to remind myself too at times NANU.
    But when one does it feels sooooooo good Cheerful

Thank You

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:28 pm

RedEzra wrote:

It's ok nanuxii i let my mind and mouth run wild sometimes as well... but i didn't find it a tad nasty so i don't think an apology is in order... but anyway sure i accept. Let me also apologise for not believing in macroevolution... but i believe in microevolution if that helps.

I'm just a one man nondenominational Bible thumper... and have been for about seven years. I try not to hit heads with it.. because it's a big heavy book.

I used to be some kind of electic quasireligious pseudomystic... but i still got a lot of love. But i'm more balenced now with an acute sense of righteousness and justice and not love only.

You were a great and wise poet too RedEzra.
    That's what I remember most about you as we met in Old PA on Greybeard 's thread ,
    your soul signature you know .
    I liked that Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Red, you are playing with a two-headed coin (bible). Every time you flip it, it is gives you the 'right' answer. Maybe in another life you'll examine the coin a little more closely before you go flipping it around.

Bible - Page 32 636108250932324922-Two-Headed-Snake-May

Here, I will flip it for you, post answer below....

Bible - Page 32 Tenor
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:15 am

mudra wrote:
    You were a great and wise poet too RedEzra.
    That's what I remember most about you as we met in Old PA on Greybeard 's thread ,
    your soul signature you know .
    I liked that Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

Ah yes i remember... i used to voice my soul in a sort of poetic flow of thoughts. Not too concerned about the world... for i did not know how the world would turn for so much worse.

Back before 2011 the world was still ok... and so was i lol.

But i still love your sweet soul mother. The Karen Some things never change.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:19 am

JoeEcho wrote:Red, you are playing with a two-headed coin (bible). Every time you flip it, it is gives you the 'right' answer. Maybe in another life you'll examine the coin a little more closely before you go flipping it around.

The Bible is a book... filled with prophecies that have been and are being fulfilled... so if i want to know the future of the world i just look it up.

No nation on earth no longer base their believes on the Bible so the book is basically reduced to the realm of relics. And that is prophecied in the Bible as well. It is obvious to me that the Bible is from a supernatural source because what is written therein continually come to pass...

There is even a big timeline in the Bible which is why i began this thread and also markers in time... which pin certain events to universal time. For instance there is an astronomical moment in time in the Book of Revelation chapter 12...

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth. - Revelation 12:1-2

That is a description of Virgo with child... and is reminiscent of mother Mary and child Jesus. And in the Nativity story a star guided the wise men on their way... well that star was Jupiter. (The Star of Bethlehem Documentary 2007 is found on utube and is a fine presentation by Rick Larson.) Jupiter the Star of Bethlehem because of retrograde motion is spending about 9 months in the womb of Virgo with delivery on the Feast of Trumpets Septemebr 23 2017.

In the same chapter satan and his angels loose the war in heaven and are forced down on earth... where his new world order ministry will last 3.5 years as long as the Messiah's ministry... before Jesus Christ returns in Person.

So we are very close to the end game in this grand story and controversy of God angels and man. Will we be found on God's side...?

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:31 am

The Bible is a book... filled with contradictions
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Red, you remind me of someone who really believes (hook line and sinker) they bought the Brooklyn Bridge. Just go easy on yourself when you find out that you didn't. You are from a long linage of people that have been and will be right where you are now. Good luck.

It's never too late to reexamine that two-headed coin......

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:42 am

Poor old Red has so much time and energy invested in his Brooklyn Bridge that he's too scared to look at other bridges.
    pale
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 pm

I've been where you are... so don't think i don't know where you're coming from.

But there is a balance between internalizing and externalizing everything... a golden mean between i and not i. And that's why i often suggest manual labour for those who think too much.

You need to find the middle way between the world within and the world without... and that's life.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Yea thinking too much is bad for bible readers. It's all written down for you, just read it, don't question and god will love you Wink
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:47 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    I've been where you are... so don't think i don't know where you're coming from.

But there is a balance between internalizing and externalizing everything... a golden mean between i and not i. And that's why i often suggest manual labour for those who think too much.

You need to find the middle way between the world within and the world without... and that's life

I have serious reservations that you DO know where I am coming from, if you did you would absolutely NOT thump the bible like you do.

The golden mean and the middle way are nothing more then ways to plot a journey, there is nothing inherently special about it.

So you like it lukewarm do you?

Revelation 3:16 wrote:So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

Bible - Page 32 1cb7aa1bf68b8e1f2a27ea9cec4c3f2b2fc48540268b0717aaa03bfea4286f3e
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:34 pm

I did not always thump the Bible... before that i was a great internalizer... viewing the world as an extension of the I behind it all.

As far as i was conserned there was only I with various facets or faces... and self realisation was the way to practically prove what i intellectually believed.

But it wasn't to be because i became aware of the depth of deception going on in governments... so i started to look into it and found among other things that they had concocted scienific theories like BB and evolution that are in opposition to scientific laws. And that caught my attention... but i could not figure out why they would do that.

I just knew they were lying big time... and since the world without was in a web of lies i began questioning the world within. For most of the information that i had internalized and made mine... actually came from the world without which was no longer trustworthy.

I was like a ship in a sea of uncertainty... tossing about by information overload while trying to find my anchor. I did not expect to find it in Jesus but i did... and both He and what is written in the Bible continue to prove validity and reliability... not just to me but an ever growing grassroot from all walks of life creed and race.

Jesus is God Almighty the Creator of our universe earth angels man and animals. And to Him belongs all the glory and honor forever and ever.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:18 pm

RedEzra wrote:

Jesus is God Almighty the Creator of our universe earth angels man and animals. And to Him belongs all the glory and honor forever and ever.

I though Jesus was your gods son? According to the bible god created it all

PS your god didn't create me Malletzky
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Together the threefold nature of God created the heavens and the earth... so if you find yourselves in/on one of those places also you are a creation of the threefold nature of God. Alleluja...
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:18 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    I was like a ship in a sea of uncertainty... tossing about by information overload while trying to find my anchor. I did not expect to find it in Jesus but i did... and both He and what is written in the Bible continue to prove validity and reliability... not just to me but an ever growing grassroot from all walks of life creed and race.

You do realize that the anchor is part of the ship don't you? The anchor is as untrustworthy as the ship it's attached to.

And it matters not one iota how many blade of grass are in a grassroots movement. Numbers do no equate to the truth and in fact can have the opposite effect.

The lawn mower works just as effectively with one blade of grass as in does with a millions of them.

Bible - Page 32 Sustainable%20lawn%20care%20services

Bible - Page 32 Grass-distress-e1496815169447

Bible - Page 32 7f18fc62c3c99f18cb281318ed0ef2c9--crop-circles-funny-things
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:03 am

Persecution and cutting down christians is a pastime of communism and militant islam... and that animosity against christians and jews as well is what binds communism and militant islam together.... but above them pulling their strings is luciferian freemasonry with royals and aristocrats as grandmasters.

Why is it so important to cut down christians ? Because we will generally not conform to the new world order which has been in the making for a long time.

We are not interested in becoming slaves of a world system... but adopted sons and daughters of the earth's Creator.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:15 am

We don't remember but there was a time when we were newborn and blissfully oblivious... and on that clean canvas of consciousness we began to pick up words and eventually a whole world came into our view... and we began to engage with our environment. And that was a time of play and adventure.

One day out of the blue we were suddenly old enough to go to school and learn stuff... which was fine in the beginning but became increasingly boring and/or competetive. But the school seemed happy to fill our heads with information... so our ideology was always decided for us by our educators.

In this recent internet age with easy access to massive amount of information... we can now actively mold our ideology on our own. Thousands of years of world history is just a click away... and we can cherry pick and choose whatever we want to believe.

I don't know were i'm going with this... but while we are surfing the internet of ideas... some crazy stuff is going on in the globe we live on. While we are entertained... animals are dropping dead en masse and another big war is brewing on the horizon.

Why ?

Only the Bible has an answer and explanation for this question... why the world is always at war and why now also animals are dropping dead. In fact the Bible has an answer and explanation for just about any question a human can think of... and it continues to prove validity by fulfilling old prophecies.

I don't think anybody want to live on an earth with no animals... and indeed it's not possible for humans to do so. We are not that exceptional and unique... we still need our furry friends fish birds and insects to live and thrive on this earth. If they go... we go as well.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:06 am

There was a time before time when you decided to live in this dimension so you chose a body and incarnated into it. There was no god involved just you and your friends. Sadly you have lost your way and got yourself mixed up in some crazy cult.
    Religion is designed to take away your power. You are the creator of your world not that made up deity that you call god.
    Do yourself a favour, take back your power and walk away from this fcuked up cult that you call religion

It's not too late for you Red
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:28 am

Aye admiral but i don't remember that time before time so i'm not sure... perhaps it's just a joke. Anyway i'm not willing to go all in on that idea. Of course if you can prove it is so i will reconsider... or else i'll just put it in the box shite people say.

And that box is so big and full of shite... that i'm not surprised that pharmacia is big business. By the way did you take your blue pill today ? It's very important for the authorities that you keep up with an illusion... and you don't want to be bad boy right ?

I'm not satisfied with an idea... i want proof. Not what i think... but how it is. Truth that is objective reality for everyone under the sun... and not endless subjective speculations from every high hill.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:53 am

RedEzra wrote:
    Aye admiral but i don't remember that time before time so i'm not sure... perhaps it's just a joke. Anyway i'm not willing to go all in on that idea. Of course if you can prove it is so i will reconsider... or else i'll just put it in the box shite people say.

And that box is so big and full of shite... that i'm not surprised that pharmacia is big business. By the way did you take your blue pill today ? It's very important for the authorities that you keep up with an illusion... and you don't want to be bad boy right ?

I'm not satisfied with an idea... i want proof. Not what i think... but how it is. Truth that is objective reality for everyone under the sun... and not endless subjective speculations from every high hill.

Thanks for calling me names Lmfao
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Just listen to all the videos by Jeff Daugherty. Maybe it will help you.
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:26 pm

RedEzra wrote:Why is it so important to cut down christians ? Because we will generally not conform to the new world order which has been in the making for a long time.

No where in my post did I say anything about cutting down Christians. What I said is that an untold amount of people could believe what you are canvassing and there STILL would be no pause while mowing right through its illusory construct, "grassroots" or no.

Note: grassroots have occurred in regular frequency throughout the course of history. What makes you think any one of them is better then the next? History? Nope
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:37 am

burgundia wrote:Just listen to all the videos by Jeff Daugherty. Maybe it will help you.

He's beyond help, he won't watch or listen to anything that attempts to show that his religion is BS
    The brainwashing programming is very strong in him
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:33 am

Swanny wrote:There was a time before time when you decided to live in this dimension so you chose a body and incarnated into it. There was no god involved just you and your friends.

The idea that in a time before time we chose to incarnate with our friends is beyond crazy because it's an idea which deviates from every known ideology and it's not even possible to prove. I guess you could start a cult with that idea but you ought to elaborate it a bit more first.

The willingness to believe an unprovable wild idea is downright scary... it just goes to prove that facts are foreign for a lot of people and some have no concept of proof.

I hope nobody prosecuted in court may have the misfortune of facing some of you as jury... or as detective to solve a case.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:39 am