tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 21 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Sat May 27, 2017 4:38 am

What GOD creates live forever !

That is how you know this physical existence is not exactly natural as everything ages and dies. This world is not all that because it is impermanent. Of course GOD wanted it so but why...? Why would GOD cover a part of creation in physicality ?

We have to take into consideration another part of GOD's creation called the angels who live forever. One angel in particular caused our first parents to not only disobey GOD but to doubt GOD's truthfulness. It's like a mother telling her child not to touch a hot cooking plate because it will burn and hurt. And then a big brother comes along and tells the child not so it will not hurt...

The angels are an active part of GOD's creation and are allowed to watch over and help humans and some angels even sired children with women (which was not allowed) human angelic hybrids known as the heroes of old who became spirits or daemons when they died.

So our world got a big spirit problem ! GOD is watching and letting it all play out to see and test our individual and collective character... who will we be ?
    Will we revel in evil or try to be good ? Will we pursue truth or sex drugs and rocknroll ? Who will we be ? That is our choice !

We are free to be whatever we want... but don't hope to be with GOD forever when we cannot be bothered about truth and goodness !
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat May 27, 2017 6:45 am

The world has gone on and on for a long time... about 6000 years. And we take the world for granted and expect it to at least outlast us. But the earth and everything in it is entrapped in entropy. So there will be a time when the amount of genetic disorders in the human gene pool no longer can sustain life. Along with all the animals also we are a dying breed. This world was not meant to last forever !

GOD is either going to have to create a new earth or glorify the old one for it to continue... Humans depend on the earth to live and the earth's existence depends on GOD. Earth did not come into being by itself and it is bound by entropy. So sooner or later it will exhaust itself. Only GOD can save the earth.

Your problem is that you don't believe a Being can create an earth... because you can't. You think that since you cannot create an earth then nobody else can.
    Remember it was not so long ago that you soiled your pants and drooled all over the place. There is a Being infinitely more powerful than you. Even an angel could run circles around you all day long. You are out of your league !
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat May 27, 2017 9:20 am

Why do you write god in capital letters?

And before 2000 years ago where was this god of yours?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat May 27, 2017 11:38 am

GOD is the eternal originator of everyone and so it is correct to capitalize the title of this Being. And GOD is the Trinity where Jesus is the Second Person. There are three Persons that make up one GOD... and that is the Trinity. Before the Second Person of the Trinity was born on earth He was in the third Heaven with the First and Third Person of the Trinity and a lot of angels i suppose.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun May 28, 2017 4:21 am

But why do you write god in capital letters?
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun May 28, 2017 6:56 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon May 29, 2017 3:48 am

Anyone interested in the bible should listen to this chap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyGgwaI_4BA

Red you should listen but you're probably not allowed too Cow
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 29, 2017 4:07 am

Swanny wrote:But why do you write god in capital letters?

So i type the title of that Being who created everything and everyone in capital letters for no particular reason other than it looks good on paper among all the little letters.

Most moderns don't believe in an Old Man in the sky idea because they haven't seen any. They think that what they sense and feel is all that there is.
    Even when evidence is presented for this Old Man in the sky many don't want to give up their own imagination about that Being.

It is much more convenient to make GOD in our own image and that is what we all do. But we need a Book written or inspired by GOD to tell us the truth about our Maker. We cannot depend on other men and women to tell us about the Creator. It's like the clay trying to explain the potter.

We need written words from GOD to tell us how things are.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 29, 2017 4:41 am

Swanny wrote:Anyone interested in the bible should listen to this chap

It's not a good idea to let the devil or one of his minions explain the Bible to you. Can you understand that ? Does that make sense ? You have to put in the work and start reading the Book yourselves.

You cannot let another piece of clay tell you about the Potter. That is why in the Bible it says cursed is the man who trusts in man.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 29, 2017 5:06 am

There is this terrible Being who is as strict as any good old fashioned father. Maybe you remember from early childhood this imposing authority figure who lived with your mother. Well it doesn't matter how grown up we feel... we are still all children with one terrible strict Father.

You don't want to obey the house rules...? Did you consider what the Father thinks about that ? Perhaps He will change the rules for you... so that you don't have to obey the order of the house ? You think so...?

Take a friendly advice from an elder child... the Father has already picked up the rod.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 29, 2017 6:03 am

This world is not cruising but rushing towards destruction. One simply cannot mock GOD by legalizing the breaking of His rules of living... and hope to live.
    We have let ourselves be corrupted and fooled by those who rule us... and now almost nobody knows good from evil and right from wrong anymore.
    Civilisation has become a cesspool of profit and immorality. I dread the day when destruction comes but this evil can't go on...

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon May 29, 2017 6:41 am

Bible - Page 21 CpUEgTh
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 30, 2017 6:15 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 30, 2017 6:34 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue May 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Pris wrote:

WHY should anyone interested in the bible listen to this, Swanny?  I started listening to it...  First off, I didn't like us being reduced to viruses in a petri dish lol. tongue  Then they started talking about the 'flat Earth'........ Bible - Page 21 Dead

You actually think this is a good video for Red to watch.  Sure, let's make things worse than they already are. Crazy Happy

It explains that his GOD is nothing more than an alien tongue
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 30, 2017 2:09 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue May 30, 2017 6:00 pm

"Fallen fallen is Babylon the great!

"Woe woe to the great city

the mighty city of Babylon!

For in a single hour

your judgment has come."

Who is this Babylon in the book of Revelation and Jeremiah that is foretold to be destroyed ? Let the Bible give the bullet points of modern Babylon...

She has become a lair of demons.

All the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality.

The kings of the earth were immoral with her and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy through the extravagance of her luxury.

In her heart she says 'I sit as queen I am not a widow and will never see mourning'.

And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because there is no one left to buy their cargo.

What city was ever like this great city?

For a nation has come up against her out of the north and it will make her land an object of horror.
    In those days and at that time the sons of Israel and the sons of Judah as well will go along weeping while they seek the LORD their God.

Behold I am going to arouse and bring up against Babylon a horde of great nations from the land of the north.

Everyone who passes by Babylon will be horrified and will hiss because of all her wounds.

From before the sword of the oppressor they will each turn back to his own people and they will each flee to his own land.

How the hammer of the whole earth has been cut off and broken.

How Babylon has become an object of horror among the nations.

Behold I am against you o arrogant one declares the Lord GOD of hosts and your time has come the day when I will punish you.
    And I will set fire to his cities and it will devour all his environs.

A sword against all the foreigners who are in the midst of her who have become women.

At the shout 'Babylon has been seized!' the earth is shaken and an outcry is heard among the nations.

I will dispatch foreigners to Babylon that they may winnow her and may devastate her land.

Babylon has been a golden cup in the hand of the LORD intoxicating all the earth.

O you who dwell by many waters abundant in treasures look your end has come the measure of your end.

The LORD of hosts has sworn by Himself 'Surely I will fill you with a population like locusts and they will cry out with shouts of victory over you.

Behold I am against you O destroying mountain who destroys the whole earth.

And I will stretch out My hand against you and roll you down from the crags and I will make you a burnt out mountain.

How Babylon the praise of the whole earth has been seized. How Babylon has become an object of horror among the nations.

The sea has come up over Babylon and he has been engulfed with its tumultuous waves.

And violence will be in the land with ruler against ruler.

Though Babylon should ascend to the heavens and though she should fortify her lofty stronghold from Me destroyers will come to her.

For the destroyer is coming against her against Babylon and her mighty men will be captured.

Modern Babylon is a land of immigrants and a great powerful wealthy nation with rocket science who once worshipped GOD... but she decided to descend into witchcraft and export that to other nations. Blinsided she now has enemies both within and without her borders... just waiting for that day to utterly destroy her.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 30, 2017 10:36 pm

What concerns me about This Thread, Sherry Shriner, David Koresh, the SDA Church, et al, is the constant focus upon the Book of Revelation and Bible Prophecy. I guess I like serious Bible-Study in a University-Setting, rather than cramming a hell of a lot of controversy down the throats of the Average-Person (who is looking for peace and a better life). I don't take my quest to church. I keep it within this website, at least until nefarious-agencies alert everyone and their dogs in my local community about my madness. That sort of thing should be highly-illegal. In a sense, Research is My Religion. Any Research, but Preferably Multidisciplinary-Research. I Think Humanity Has Done Rather Well, In Spite of Their Stupid Religions and Leaders!!
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 30, 2017 10:48 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed May 31, 2017 2:18 am

The LORD of hosts has sworn by Himself
    'Surely I will fill you with a population like locusts
    and they will cry out with shouts of victory over you.

Who are these myriads of men within the borders of Babylon who will lift up shouts of victory against her ? Do you know someone who shouts while they destroy ?
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 31, 2017 4:16 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:27 am

Bible - Page 21 People-Katie-Holmes-Jacqueline-Kennedy
    Bible - Page 21 Jackie-movie-trailer-images-natalie-portman-15
    Bible - Page 21 Maxresdefault
    Bible - Page 21 106_j_09935
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:59 am

Swanny wrote:But why do you write god in capital letters?

Not answering on Redezra's behalf but all capitals is traditionaly representative of a " Person " that is a corporate fiction.  

Strawman Law : Person = Corporate fiction ,  All Capitals of your FAMILY NAME

GOD is a representative of our family and in this isntance under a binary system our GOD is represented by a Bible that was written by MAN , not man

The Bible is an interpretation of laws passed down by the one who took dictation of spiritual enlightenment told to him by the dragon of god's voice. Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus , The actual Bible has been re written to accomodate the few , just like the Australian Constitution has been re written without referrendum in 1986 and just how people have gone from having a Birth certificate in 1969 without a border or without all capitol letters to having a Berth certificate in 1971 with a border and all capitols for the surname. this is the take over of Admiralty Law.
    When you refer to god in all caps you are pronouncing a fictional charachter not the true representation of what we call god which is the infinite intelligence of the All.

Question: if God or Jesus wrote the bible or someone of spiritual enlughtenment why was the Bible written in reference to its immediate geographical area >?   And why was there no mention of the Platypus ? The Kangaroo ?  The Koala  ?  because the people who wrote it were in Jordan and had no clue of what was happening on a continent they could not see.

The idea of the Bible was to speak in parable for 2 reasons. So that the intelligent would eventually understand and so the rest would be seperated in argument forever.

and history would show this to be true.  

N
    N

caveat : forever hasn't happened yet and possibly wont for a while... so the future indicative of " argument forever " is at this stage a
    " proposition " to which most could agree with.

Last edited by NANUXII on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification , spelling is clearly not important to me.)
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Good post NANUXII
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:59 am

"It is just as the Scripture says: 'Everyone who believes in Him will not be put to shame.' For there is no difference between Jew and Greek:
    The same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to all who call on Him, for, 'Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

How then can they call on the One they have not believed in ? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard ?
    And how can they hear without someone to preach ? And how can they preach unless they are sent ?
    As it is written: 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news !'

But not all of them welcomed the good news. For Isaiah says, 'Lord, who has believed our message ?'" - Romans 10:11-16

Bible - Page 21 Img_5932-1

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 am