tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Bible - Page 22 Empty Re: Bible

Post  NANUXII Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:08 am

Thank you RedEzra

The above scripture shows without doubt that the Bible was written by MAN , but what we sometimes doubt is its Intention.

It is my understanding that Christ was adamant that the message was far more important than the messenger. When the Dragon spoke to Hermes it was not turned into an idol of worship for the many but rather made into an instrument of fear , the Dragon is now interpreted in lore as a being of great power.

In the Old Testament God was vengeful... was he not ? Ezekiel 25:17 made famous by the movie Pulp Fiction , an amazingly beautiful interpretation. This was written to show that when one is evil towards the sheppard that god will ultimately seek vengance unless one seeks an eye for an eye which is also in the old testament.

my interpretation of this is that there must be an instrument of law to watch over those who stray from the good path.

While some of us feel that love is the most powerful force in the universe , I believe that forgiveness is far more powerful and ultimately most selfless.

In my experiences when one forgives they hand over the handling of karma for that event, up to the god's.

when one holds the grudge they anchor it down into this realm and god cannot act until the event is forgiven. Why do you think our rulers flaunt evil every day ?

Because they have found the loop , or in the way of the Universal Architect the swing of the pendulum.

this does not say not to act , but if you hold a grudge either enact the karma or let it go and forgive. Evil is the embodyment of limbo and evil is good at keeping us in there. Whatever you think should be done with a pure heart , then do it. Or forever hold your peace.

It is not that we dont listen or know , ... every being in the universe knows good from evil , its the interpretation of these that is confused. And when we confuse black and white ... everything becomes gray ...

Be who you are

Let it Be

Do what you want but know there is always without fail, Judgement.

N
    N

caveat : not adressing anyone in particular, reading it back it can seem so.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:03 am

That's right the Bible was written by several men and some prophets. GOD did not sit down and ink the Bible. But did GOD inspire them as to what to write ?
    If so it is sensical to suppose that GOD would protect and preserve HIS inspired written words for posterity.

As i have shown in the first post on this thread someone foretold the exact year and month as to when the Messiah would come. So someone who knows the future must have inspired the written words in the Book of Daniel.

Also someone knew that the Jews would return to their ancient land as there are several verses in the Bible prophesying that.

What is without a doubt based on the track record is that what is foretold in the Bible have and will eventually come to pass.

The next step is to ask who can accomplish all that ? And here we are left alone with the integrity and intelligence of our own selves to try answer that.

A lot will not even ask that question and some who ask will come to a wrong conclusion. At the end of the day it is as it is.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:09 am

RedEzra wrote:
    That's right the Bible was written by several men and some prophets. GOD did not sit down and ink the Bible. But did GOD inspire them as to what to write ? YES

If so it is sensical to suppose that GOD would protect and preserve HIS inspired written words for posterity.
    YES but it was altered ...

As i have shown in the first post on this thread someone foretold the exact year and month as to when the Messiah would come. So someone who knows the future must have inspired the written words in the Book of Daniel.

Not necesarily , there are several other possibilities that could account for this.

Also someone knew that the Jews would return to their ancient land as there are several verses in the Bible prophesying that.

What is without a doubt based on the track record is that what is foretold in the Bible have and will eventually come to pass.

Yes i would agree , maybe not the exact time line but something similar

The next step is to ask who can accomplish all that ? And here we are left alone with the integrity and intelligence of our own selves to try answer that.

There are many answers to this question , not only that it was god

A lot will not even ask that question and some who ask will come to a wrong conclusion. At the end of the day it is as it is.

A wrong conclusion is not for us to judge , we were not there , we do not really know.

what i take away from the bible is that it has good intentions. and i believe was re interpreted as a sont of manual for humans to hopefully follow and to also vent frustrations.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:59 pm

I don't know what to say man. I just notice several prophecies written down centuries before they came to pass... I'm impressed.

Why can't the Bible be the preserved and inspired written words of GOD ? Who else in history can foretell the future in such a specific way and even get the timing right ? What's wrong with GOD being like depicted in the Bible ?

Does GOD come across as too sovereign and authoritative with emotions like a human being ? We may want GOD to be like this or that but we are just making GOD in our own image.

Show me a book with a better track record of fulfilled prophecies than the Bible.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:24 pm

I come from a tradition which claims the Whole-Bible as God's Word. But then they have a stack of Inspired-Books which reach from the floor to the ceiling. They claim the Bible has veto-power, yet it often seems to work the other way around. I've recently reduced that stack of books to three, as being a Whole-Bible Bible-Study for Devotional-Purposes. What concerns me is the Perfect Law of the Lord throughout the Universe, and prior to the Creation of Humanity. Where Is It?? Are Earth and Earth-Humanity a Rogue Planet and Race with a Rogue New World Order?? In the case of Jesus, why was his incarnation so long in coming?? Why are there so many Pagan Christian-Precursors?? Why didn't Jesus write the Whole New-Testament Himself?? Why has he been absent for 2,000 years after winning the battle against Satan?? Why has he been so long in coming the Second-Time?? I side with BOTH the Atheists AND Theists, but I do it in a MUCH different way. I think the REAL Greatest Story Ever Told would drive 87% of us insane. I really think it's that bad. I also think that Job through Malachi must be thoroughly mastered prior to examining other portions of Sacred-Scripture. I think the Bible should be studied by scholars, but NOT crammed down the throats of the General-Public. The Catholic Church sort of did this when they restricted the Bible from the Masses, and created a Latin Mass, but they did it in a corrupt and shoddy manner, complete with torturing and burning people to death. God is Love?? Really?? I'm honestly a "Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence" kind of guy, but the Truth must somehow emerge in a reasonable and rational manner. BTW, I used to LOVE to do organ-improvisations on Picardy in empty churches!! My father's favorite song was How Great Thou Art. Some secular-songs are more spiritual and inspiring than the traditional religious-songs!!

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:27 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:02 am

The fall of Babylon and the Persian empire and the rise of Greece before splitting into four kingdoms and the exploits of Antiochus Epiphanes in Israel and the ruin of Jerusalem after the Messiah would be cut off were all written down before they came to pass.

The manner in which the Messiah would enter Jerusalem and when down to the month were also foretold before it happened. The eventual return of the Jews and on and on...

The Bible is a Book of prophecies with an impeccable track record. What is written will be fulfilled.

That's all she wrote.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:40 pm

Thank you RedEzra

Im not trying to cast doubt or seem against you, i actually enjoy debating Theosophy so to find someone devout in traditional teachings is a treat for me,

The prophecies are very accurate yes i would agree too. However the possibilities of it having been planted is also plausible.

I would consider Time Travel is a plausible means for which the Bible was actually a history book re written into the future indicative.

It could also be a manual for those vested with the power to reign and in order to stay in power they must follow the bible and enact it.

But i think a combination of these is plausible. Yes " a " god or gods were responsible for it all , but is our concept of god skewed ? if you consider most old scriptures and writings are Theomatically engineered.

What is the ultimate language of advanced beings ? Mathematics. Before numbers the alphabet was responsible for numbers or numerals. So hidden in plain sight is the actual basis for numerical binary codes. This does not lessen the idea of god , on the contrary, it enforces it, however as mentioned , its entirely possible that the actuality of god is maybe different to what primitive man was taught.

It is plausible that primitive man did not grasp originally taught advanced concepts and it caused them to revolt ... so a different concept was created and then eventually accepted and has been ever since.

Whomever created us in their image , or genetically modified something to create us has made something that in time may be valuable or destructive. Both are in play as we speak and its entirely possible that quickening genetics is done by inserting knowledge and allowing the enviroment to ultimately differ the genetic codes ( also mathematical )

So i guess i just want to expand on the concepts traditionally accepted because as we evolve so too our beliefs should and must change. Especially those implanted with good intention. And its entirely possible i am completely wrong.

N
    N

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:24 pm

If the lord is your shepherd you're nothing more than a sheep Adv2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:46 pm

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:56 am

NANUXII wrote:
    The prophecies are very accurate yes i would agree too. However the possibilities of it having been planted is also plausible.

I would consider Time Travel is a plausible means for which the Bible was actually a history book re written into the future indicative.

You would consider time travel ? So the reason Bible prophecies come to pass is because someone from the future traveled back in time and wrote them ?
    One would think if that was the case if it's even possible that the Jews would know about it if someone from the future came and wrote about them.

NANUXII wrote:
    It could also be a manual for those vested with the power to reign and in order to stay in power they must follow the bible and enact it.

You know the universe cannot create energy nor matter ? It is a fundamental natural law or governing principle of the universe known as the law of conservation of energy. So somebody must have created it.

One would think that the Being who created the universe may have a vested interest in it and a right to rule it.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:32 am

RED wrote:You would consider time travel ? So the reason Bible prophecies come to pass is because someone from the future traveled back in time and wrote them ?
    One would think if that was the case if it's even possible that the Jews would know about it if someone from the future came and wrote about them.

Close , what i said was the bible could have been an historical account of our history, and taken back in time and re written to seem like its predictive as opposed to accounting past events. Like a Sports Alminac , i think the concept was covered in Back to the future.

If someone gave something like that to say the Jews ... wouldnt that give them an advantage to become the most wealthy and powerful race on the planet ? I think its entrely possible,

RED wrote:You know the universe cannot create energy nor matter ? It is a fundamental natural law or governing principle of the universe known as the law of conservation of energy. So somebody must have created it.

Yes thats the first law of thermo dynamics which i have already broken. If the universe is a closed system ( and we dont really know if it is ) Then the expansion of its mass can only be explained by energy being shifted and thus created. Its possible the energy mass is constant but its density changes to account for it expanding. And i have to correct you , its not a natural law, it is a man made law by the limitations of its technological abilities to understand and measure energy.

There are only very few truly natural universal laws,

I had baffled a scientist with a simple demonstration on how i broke that law. He had no clue how i did it but it was relatively easy. How do you account for space craft spanning billions of kilometers without re fuelling ? Because energy is surrounding us and space has enough energy in one square foot to supply the planet with power for a decade.

Please dont ask me why our scientists have not tapped into that yet ...

RED wrote:One would think that the Being who created the universe may have a vested interest in it and a right to rule it.

Absolutely ! and if i was the creator of a universe i woulkd want the beings to follow my laws or id have words ! But i just cant get my head around the creationism theory , the big bang , i mean evolution makes sense.. but i think whats really transpired could maybe be beyond our imaginations.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:55 am

The universe cannot create anything and neither can it evolve anything !

These are two fundamental governing principle of the universe found and formulated into scientific laws like the law of conservation of energy and the second law of thermodynamics.

So here we are in a universe which cannot create nor evolve anything and we wonder how could the universe come into being when it cannot create nor evolve anything ?

The solution to the problem of the origin of the universe is of course obvious and self-evident... somebody created the universe !

Who is this someone who created the universe ? Creation is an act of intelligence so whoever created this universe must be very creative and intelligent. It is not possible that the Creator is unconscious or not aware of what's going on.

Some created beings think they are or somehow can become this Being who created them... they are to put it bluntly delusional. Other created beings think that the greatest gift to the Creator is to kill those who don't think like them... they are perverse. Still some created beings know very well who the Creator is but they don't want to observe the moral conduct code and follow the rules of living. And the latter ones are those in power on earth.

Conniving and deceiving and building on sand a house of cards. What do they hope to dethrone the Creator ? How is it possible for created beings to usurp the power of their Creator ? Someone did not think this through !

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:35 am

NANUXII wrote:
    Close , what i said was the bible could have been an historical account of our history, and taken back in time and re written to seem like its predictive as opposed to accounting past events. Like a Sports Alminac , i think the concept was covered in Back to the future.  

Time travel and Hollywood flicks ? You don't want to pick up Occam's razor and cut through that crap ? Is nice to think out of the box but where is the evidence for your theory ? You like to come up with theories to explain everything... like the theory of evolution guys ?

There is this governing principle of the universe that everything flows towards disorder... and still some come up with a theory of evolving order !?
    Either they are willfully ignorant and should take up manual labour or they are willfully deceiving you.

NANUXII wrote:
    If someone gave something like that to say the Jews ... wouldnt that give them an advantage to become the most wealthy and powerful race on the planet ?   I think its entrely possible,  

Seriously six million Jews burnt in the ovens of Europe not so long ago and you think Jews are the most wealthy and powerful race on the planet ? Three times in 70 years they had to defend their tiny strip of land with no help from the rest of the world. Someone is setting up Jews as the scapegoats again.

NANUXII wrote:
    Yes thats the first law of thermo dynamics which i have already broken. If the universe is a closed system ( and we dont really know if it is )  Then the expansion of its mass can only be explained by energy being shifted and thus created. Its possible the energy mass is constant but its density changes to account for it expanding. And i have to correct you , its not a natural law, it is a man made law by the limitations of its technological abilities to understand and measure energy.

The law of conservation of energy is a governing principle of the universe. As in the universe cannot create energy and matter... but only transform what is already created. That is not man made... that's how it is.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:52 am

The bible's the same as Nostradamus writings. Its stories can easily be made to fit current events

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:21 pm

[quote="RedEzra"]

Seriously six million Jews burnt in the ovens of Europe not so long ago and you think Jews are the most wealthy and powerful race on the planet ? Three times in 70 years they had to defend their tiny strip of land with no help from the rest of the world. Someone is setting up Jews as the scapegoats again".

hahahahahahah, stop spreading lies. 6 millions jews burnt...buahahaha. How many ovens were there?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Revelation 12

Now a great sign appeared in heaven
    a woman clothed with the sun
    with the moon under her feet
    and on her head a garland of twelve stars.

Then being with child she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

Revelation 13

Then I stood on the sand of the sea.
    And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea
    having seven heads and ten horns
    and on his horns ten crowns
    and on his heads a blasphemous name.

Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard
    his feet were like the feet of a bear
    and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.
    The dragon gave him his power his throne and great authority.

In the Book of Revelation chapter 12 there is an astronomical mark in time... a woman in heaven clothed with the sun which is the constellation Virgo when she rises in the eastern horizon with the sun in autumn. This happens every year and is nothing special but this time according to the vision Virgo is with child. Guess who is in the womb of Virgo now ? The planet Jupiter because of retrograde motion will spend about 9 months in her womb before delivery around September 23 2017 when the crescent moon is at her feet around the Feast of Trumpets which is known as the day or hour no man knows as it is the only Feast that falls on a new moon.

In the Book of Revelation chapter 13 the vision sees a new world order rising as a beast out of the sea. There is the Prussian leopard and the Russian bear and the British lion and the Chinese dragon... but where is the eagle ? So since the events of Revelation chapter 12 can be dated to autumn of this year then the new world order will rise this year or next with the mark of the beast whatever that is which is needed for buying and selling in this new system. But taking this mark of the beast will automatically condemn one to hell... so it is a time of great tribulation and especially for Judeo-Christian people who will be persecuted all over the world. What's new ?

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:53 pm

ooh boy ... No worried Red , thank you for the chat.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:51 pm

I differ with Dr. Desmond Ford on a lot of things, but his books are written is a very interesting manner, especially regarding Soteriology and Eschatology. Religion and Theology are Treadmills Wherein One Goes Round and Round and Round and Round Without End or Resolution. I'm very undecided about what to do next. Most of the debates and arguments seem pointless, and they've pretty much ruined my life. World Without End or Reason. Amen. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=desmond+ford
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:55 am

Father

Why do You hide ?
    When we are lost in the world
    where the wheel of time grinds us down to death and dust
    as chaff winnowed in wind and fine ash after fire

Where is our God and hope ?
    Where is the promise of His coming ?

There is a time for everything under the sun
    a time to rise up and a time to set right
    and an appointed time to come with the clouds.

Every eye will see Him even those who pierced Him

Bible - Page 22 Theblessedhope

"Philip said to Him 'Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.'
    Jesus replied 'Philip I have been with you all this time and still you do not know Me ?
    Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father so how can you say 'Show us the Father ?'"

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:20 am

It is not because they do not know who God is... it is because they reject Him !

And they are not without angelic encourage and help in this endeavour to not only rebel against God but to make you reject and rebel against the Almighty as well. This is what the nazis did... they systematically rounded up a people with an old connection to God. And this is what the commies did and still do with christianity in commie lands.

And this is what is being done today out with God and in with wicca eastern mysticism atheism catholicism islam whatever so long as it is not God.

They have rejected Him and are pushing an agenda of propaganda in the hope that you become one of them with an identity which is not of God. This western world is no longer remotely like for instance the fifties and that is not just because of the advance of technology but the loss of moral compass and common sense in a world of sport porn alcohol and drugs.

Who would have thought just a few decades ago that the 21st century world would become Sodom ? Well we all know what happened to that city... and i don't think that God's views about good and evil about right and wrong has changed that much if at all.

I think this is it... the biblical timeline and markers in time suggest this is it. This has been foretold long ago by both the old prophets and Jesus in the Gospels and the Book of Revelation. The Day of the Lord executing justice to a world who is embracing evil instead of good. God knew it would come to this but there are pockets of people who was is and will be forgiven and live forever with God because they came to their senses and stopped sinning. What wrong they did do before in the world God took upon Himself.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:48 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Pris , youre a grown woman right ? you have a computer and an internet connection ? try this thing called google , see what you can do is type in a question and loads of documents and articles come up that give you insight into the query.

N
    N

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:43 am