tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 20 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Mon May 15, 2017 5:25 am

So since 7 June 1967 it has been possible to know where we are on GOD's timeline and count the days concerning the biblical end of the age.

And there is also a time marker in the book of Revelation ch 12 where a great sign in heaven... "a woman clothed in the sun with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth." This is also a mark in time as Virgo is pregnant with a retrograde Jupiter which will spend about 9 months in her womb with delivery on the Feast of Trumpets 23 September 2017.

This great sign in heaven seems to be connected with the breaking of the 6th seal in Revelation... which uncovers some sort of catastrophe... and so is just a few months away... head's up !

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon May 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Swanny wrote:A father that sends you to burn in hell for eternity if you disobey him. Not a good father then

I don't believe in the devil either but he doesn't sound as evil as your god
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 pm

It's not my god u _______ fill in the blanks... it's the Creator of earth and mankind's Maker.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:51 am; edited 5 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 15, 2017 9:21 pm

I've probably gotten the names and timelines wrong, but is it really that farfetched to think in terms of Ancient and Modern Star-Wars, complete with System-Lords and/or Sun-Gods fighting for power?? What Would Ellen Goa'uld White Say?? What Would Star-Lord Say?? Who?? Beware of Undod the Sun-God!! I honestly mean no harm. I've simply noticed how violent and nasty religion and history have been (for thousands of years). Are we really that much better in modernity?? I'd like to think so, but I wouldn't count on it. Just look at the 20th century. Out of Control Technology Makes Things SO Much Worse (Especially When It's In the Worst of Hands)!! What Would Dwight David Eisenhower Say??
    Bible - Page 20 Movie01_1510
    Bible - Page 20 136826
    Bible - Page 20 Stargate
    Bible - Page 20 Stargate-movie-ra
    Bible - Page 20 1Bph7U9JL0eGnb8ux5zp570T8Gp
    Imagine RA (In the Above Image) Speaking the Words in the Following Links:

1. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2017/05/09/05-08-17-blacklisted-news-and-bible-prophecy-watch
    2. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2017/05/16/05-15-17-blacklisted-news-and-bible-prophecy-watch

Imagine David Koresh Speaking the Words in the Above Links. Think About It.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Try reading the ENTIRE Book of Deuteronomy (rather than just the Ten-Commandments) and the ENTIRE Book of Revelation (and not just Proof-Texts) straight-through with multiple-repetitions. This places things in a better context, but reading the Deuteronomy and Revelation portions of a reputable Bible-Commentary straight-through with multiple-repetitions is a proper way to understand these portions of Sacred-Scripture. It is interesting to note what each of the 66 Books of the Bible does with the Ten-Commandments. You might be surprised. What Was the Perfect Law of the Lord Prior to the Creation of the Human-Being?? What is the Perfect Law of the Lord Throughout the Universe?? What does the First-Chapter of the Book of Revelation say about when the Events Prophesied in Revelation Will Occur??

Prologue

1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Greetings and Doxology

4 John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen. 7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen. 8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

John’s Vision of Christ

9 I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. 10 On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11 which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.” 12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance. 17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. 19 “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 15, 2017 10:26 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon May 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue May 16, 2017 2:02 am

You may not like the King or the Law of the land but that simply doesn't matter... you obey or rebel. As the Creator of this earth GOD is the undisputed Sovereign... and as the Maker of mankind GOD is the true Father/Mother.

It is extremely foolish to try to become an enemy of GOD... not only is it disrespecting the dignity of the King of kings... it's like picking a fight with your father or mother. When we rebel against our own parents then we loose our heritage.

The King is returning and the Father is coming home... will we be found on the side of His enemies ? If so then good luck...
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 16, 2017 3:10 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue May 16, 2017 3:38 am

RedEzra wrote:
    It's not my god u _______ fill in the blanks... it's the Creator of earth and mankind's Maker.

Wise man??

You and your religious control system are two of the same. Sad and rapidly losing power, trying to use fear for scare people into believing Lmfao
    To be honest I think you're probably just a troll, this forum is full of enlightened people who can see past your nonsense, so you're wasting your time here. Why don't you go and preach to the sheeple in the god forum albino
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue May 16, 2017 9:02 am

Bible - Page 20 BUCi00h
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Interesting Posts!! The Internet is sort of 'Law Without Law' and 'Order Out of Chaos'!! It is somewhat Self-Governing!! Is this Fallen and Sinful Human-Nature at Work?? I continue to think that Law and Law-Enforcement are two of the most important topics imaginable!! You'd probably have to be me (or read through all of my threads) to understand the scope of my concern. People wish to be Protected and Rescued BUT they Do NOT Wish to be Told What to Do!! BTW -- Sometimes I think RA = Lucifer = Ancient Egyptian Deity = An Unnamed Angel. Did I talk to the Real-Deal (and drive them to Starbucks) OR was some alphabet-agency playing games with me?? I'm honestly trying to stop posting. This stuff is taking too many years off my miserable life!!
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed May 17, 2017 12:10 am

Today i'm in a poetic mood for a poem by William Ernest Henley called...

Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
         Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
         For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
         I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
         My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
         Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
         Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
         How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
         I am the captain of my soul.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed May 17, 2017 2:31 am

Here is He who made the earth and filled it with life !

Bible - Page 20 Death-of-jesus

Is He not worthy of our honor ?

Did you think that GOD was some huge unknown which you can sit and make in your own image or that GOD was only one of many or that GOD was too great to be seen ?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed May 17, 2017 2:51 am

I am your GOD. Bow to me or I will be nasty to you for eternity Hot
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:56 am; edited 3 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed May 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu May 18, 2017 2:01 am

Pris wrote:
    RedEzra wrote:
    Bible - Page 20 D6483efffa47f07145d1f8c8a0c96f60

Give GOD credit for his creative genius.

We're not only nice to look at, we also kick butt.

... and you make delicious sandwitches. I'm just saying that you did not come up with that form and those curves by yourselves. It is genetic information coded into the DNA by an obviously creative intelligence.

I know now that this creative intelligence is Jesus... so you and we can thank Him for these ample assets.

---

The churches have given Christ a bad name so don't get to hung up on church but read His book and see what He says... and you will know that churchianity today is the pharisees of yesteryear.

---

And the invictus poem is for all who want to go down with the ship or soul as a last romantic gest of defiance to their Maker.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu May 18, 2017 3:23 am

Pris you're wasting your time trying to wake Red up. He's been totally brain washed by his religion. He finds security not having to think about life, much easier to blindly follow the teachings of a book written and rewritten by those wishing to control the sheeple

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 18, 2017 4:25 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu May 18, 2017 5:00 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu May 18, 2017 6:08 am

Invictus Games

Bible - Page 20 32E526A400000578-3526029-Prince_Harry_and_the_UK_Captain_Dave_Wiseman_handing_over_the_In-a-34_1459938441144

Bible - Page 20 Invictus-Games-533x400

The Invictus Games is an international Paralympic-style multi-sport event, created by Britain's Prince Harry, in which wounded, injured or sick armed services personnel and their associated veterans take part in sports including wheelchair basketball, sitting volleyball, and indoor rowing.

In the promotional video posted above for the Invictus Games both royals point to an american competitor with the number 239... which is also an isotope of plutonium and the primary fissile isotope used for the production of nuclear weapons. Indeed the logo of Invictus Games is plutonium grey and radioactive black and yellow. BOOM !?

Interestingly the 2017 Invictus Games will begin on 239 or 23 september in Toronto. And a 100 days countdown to that event would have to begin on June 15... or 18.15 which was the time shown on the prince's phone. Do you hear the ticking of time in the background... ?

See the prince even got the capstone... will the work be done soon... crowning of the great copy iam cat ?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 am