tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 11 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:29 pm

The apocalypse begins this year according to my understanding of the Word of God. Also Newton understood that Christ would come again 49 years after the Jews got Jerusalem and so it is not a private interpretation but backed by a genius.

I'm pretty sure that corrupt condemned souls will eventually be deconstructed by God and so cease to exist.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Bible - Page 11 Apocol10

RedEzra, my view on the Apocalypse is a joyful one, for I believe that God, or more neutral, creation's source,
    is the place of departure and return. Just like the tadpoles turning back to the pond of their birth later.
    I like to see it happen in this way, that no single soul is lost, only delayed.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:22 pm

God is not that neutral new age nonsense !

Almost all on Avalon have replaced God with themselves. So here we have hundreds of huge egos thinking they are the shite and so speaking.

Also i was one of you until my incessant investigation into truths uncovered the fact that the Bible is factual. What is written there is the absolute truth about God angels demons our origins history and destiny.

I am not here to fool you but to tell what i have found while you were all busy pretending to be God. Can we curb our ego and acknowledge the One who made us ?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:34 pm

What if we've reached a point where No One Can Rule (Secretly or Otherwise) Without Destroying Humanity and Civilization (As We Know Them to Be)?? What if the Internet and the Info-War have taken-over?? What if the best anyone can do is to simply attempt to keep-up?? Notice that I said "attempt" to keep-up??!! What if the Management of Humanity in Modernity will simply be some sort of a Theistic-Technocratic Evolution (which might not work out well for anyone -- long-term)??!! What if the best I can hope for is to be some sort of a constructive thorn in the flesh -- as an angel of who-knows-who? to buffet the way things are (and the custodians of the status-quo)??!! Not giving a damn is bad. Trying to make everyone think and act alike is bad. Cracking down is probably bad. Not cracking down is probably bad. Like I've said before (so many times) -- I'll just keep doing what I'm doing (no matter what happens). At some point -- I might relocate to an exotic location -- but I'd just keep doing what I'm doing. That's my MO for the remainder of this incarnation -- and possibly beyond -- no matter what happens (and I mean "no matter what"). Here is a slight variation on previously posted study-lists:

1. Job through Malachi (KJV).
    2. Luke through Romans (KJV).
    3. Hebrews and James (KJV).
    4. Handel's Messiah.
    5. Bach B-Minor Mass.
    6. Bach St. Matthew Passion.
    7. Bach St. John Passion.
    8. The Gods of Eden (William Bramley).
    9. Solomon: Pharaoh of Egypt (Ralph Ellis).
    10. Daniel (Desmond Ford).
    11. Prophets and Kings (Ellen White).
    12. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer (and Liturgy).
    13. The Federalist Papers (and U.S. Constitution).
    14. Stargate SG-1 (Movies and Series).
    15. Babylon 5 (Movies and Series).
    16. Astronomy -- Biology -- Chemisty -- Physics -- History -- Law.
    17. The Medical-Military-Financial Complex.

BTW -- the last half-dozen episodes of season four of Babylon 5 are extremely interesting (relative to this thread).

magamud wrote:
    Star Trek A Taste of Armageddon
    Desire of Ages by Ellen White -- Chapter 29 -- The Sabbath

The Sabbath was hallowed at the creation. As ordained for man, it had its origin when "the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy." Job 38:7. Peace brooded over the world; for earth was in harmony with heaven. "God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good;" and He rested in the joy of His completed work. Gen. 1:31.

Because He had rested upon the Sabbath, "God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it,"--set it apart to a holy use. He gave it to Adam as a day of rest. It was a memorial of the work of creation, and thus a sign of God's power and His love. The Scripture says, "He hath made His wonderful works to be remembered." "The things that are made," declare "the invisible things of Him since the creation of the world," "even His everlasting power and divinity." Gen. 2:3; Ps. 111:4; Rom. 1:20, R. V.

All things were created by the Son of God. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God. . . . All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made." John 1: 1-3. And since the Sabbath is a memorial of the work of creation, it is a token of the love and power of Christ.

The Sabbath calls our thoughts to nature, and brings us into communion with the Creator. In the song of the bird, the sighing of the trees, and the music of the sea, we still may hear His voice who talked with Adam in Eden in the cool of the day. And as we behold His power in nature we find comfort, for the word that created all things is that which speaks life to the soul. He "who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." 2 Cor. 4:6. It was this thought that awoke the song,--

"Thou, Lord, hast made me glad through Thy work;
    I will triumph in the works of Thy hands.
    O Lord, how great are Thy works!
    And Thy thoughts are very deep."
    Ps. 92:4,5.

And the Holy Spirit through the prophet Isaiah declares: "To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto Him? . . . Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in. . . . To whom then will ye liken Me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: He calleth them all by names by the greatness of His might, for that He is strong in power; not one faileth. Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the Lord, and my judgment is passed over from my God? Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? . . . He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength." "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness." "Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else." This is the message written in nature, which the Sabbath is appointed to keep in memory. When the Lord bade Israel hallow His Sabbaths, He said, "They shall be a sign between Me and you, that ye may know that I am Jehovah your God." Isa. 40:18-29; 41:10; 45:22; Ezek. 20:20, R. V. The Sabbath was embodied in the law given from Sinai; but it was not then first made known as a day of rest. The people of Israel had a knowledge of it before they came to Sinai. On the way thither the Sabbath was kept. When some profaned it, the Lord reproved them, saying, "How long refuse ye to keep My commandments and My laws?" Ex. 16:28.

The Sabbath was not for Israel merely, but for the world. It had been made known to man in Eden, and, like the other precepts of the Decalogue, it is of imperishable obligation. Of that law of which the fourth commandment forms a part, Christ declares, "Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in nowise pass from the law." So long as the heavens and the earth endure, the Sabbath will continue as a sign of the Creator's power. And when Eden shall bloom on earth again, God's holy rest day will be honored by all beneath the sun. "From one Sabbath to another" the inhabitants of the glorified new earth shall go up "to worship before Me, saith the Lord." Matt. 5:18; Isa. 66:23.

No other institution which was committed to the Jews tended so fully to distinguish them from surrounding nations as did the Sabbath. God designed that its observance should designate them as His worshipers. It was to be a token of their separation from idolatry, and their connection with the true God. But in order to keep the Sabbath holy, men must themselves be holy. Through faith they must become partakers of the righteousness of Christ. When the command was given to Israel, "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy," the Lord said also to them, "Ye shall be holy men unto Me." Ex. 20:8; 22:31. Only thus could the Sabbath distinguish Israel as the worshipers of God.

As the Jews departed from God, and failed to make the righteousness of Christ their own by faith, the Sabbath lost its significance to them. Satan was seeking to exalt himself and to draw men away from Christ, and he worked to pervert the Sabbath, because it is the sign of the power of Christ. The Jewish leaders accomplished the will of Satan by surrounding God's rest day with burdensome requirements. In the days of Christ the Sabbath had become so perverted that its observance reflected the character of selfish and arbitrary men rather than the character of the loving heavenly Father. The rabbis virtually represented God as giving laws which it was impossible for men to obey. They led the people to look upon God as a tyrant, and to think that the observance of the Sabbath, as He required it, made men hard-hearted and cruel. It was the work of Christ to clear away these misconceptions. Although the rabbis followed Him with merciless hostility, He did not even appear to conform to their requirements, but went straight forward, keeping the Sabbath according to the law of God. Upon one Sabbath day, as the Saviour and His disciples returned from the place of worship, they passed through a field of ripening grain. Jesus had continued His work to a late hour, and while passing through the fields, the disciples began to gather the heads of grain, and to eat the kernels after rubbing them in their hands. On any other day this act would have excited no comment, for one passing through a field of grain, an orchard, or a vineyard, was at liberty to gather what he desired to eat. See Deut. 23:24, 25. But to do this on the Sabbath was held to be an act of desecration. Not only was the gathering of the grain a kind of reaping, but the rubbing of it in the hands was a kind of threshing. Thus, in the opinion of the rabbis, there was a double offense.

The spies at once complained to Jesus, saying, "Behold, Thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the Sabbath day."

When accused of Sabbathbreaking at Bethesda, Jesus defended Himself by affirming His Sonship to God, and declaring that He worked in harmony with the Father. Now that the disciples are attacked, He cites His accusers to examples from the Old Testament, acts performed on the Sabbath by those who were in the service of God. The Jewish teachers prided themselves on their knowledge of the Scriptures, and in the Saviour's answer there was an implied rebuke for their ignorance of the Sacred Writings. "Have ye not read so much as this," He said, "what David did, when himself was an hungered, and they which were with him; how he went into the house of God, and did take and eat the shewbread, . . . which it is not lawful to eat but for the priests alone?" "And He said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath." "Have ye not read in the law, how that on the Sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple." "The Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath." Luke 6:3, 4; Mark 2:27, 28; Matt. 12:5, 6.

If it was right for David to satisfy his hunger by eating of the bread that had been set apart to a holy use, then it was right for the disciples to supply their need by plucking the grain upon the sacred hours of the Sabbath. Again, the priests in the temple performed greater labor on the Sabbath than upon other days. The same labor in secular business would be sinful; but the work of the priests was in the service of God. They were performing those rites that pointed to the redeeming power of Christ, and their labor was in harmony with the object of the Sabbath. But now Christ Himself had come. The disciples, in doing the work of Christ, were engaged in God's service, and that which was necessary for the accomplishment of this work it was right to do on the Sabbath day.

Christ would teach His disciples and His enemies that the service of God is first of all. The object of God's work in this world is the redemption of man; therefore that which is necessary to be done on the Sabbath in the accomplishment of this work is in accord with the Sabbath law. Jesus then crowned His argument by declaring Himself the "Lord of the Sabbath,"--One above all question and above all law. This infinite Judge acquits the disciples of blame, appealing to the very statutes they are accused of violating.

Jesus did not let the matter pass with administering a rebuke to His enemies. He declared that in their blindness they had mistaken the object of the Sabbath. He said, "If ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless." Matt. 12:7. Their many heartless rites could not supply the lack of that truthful integrity and tender love which will ever characterize the true worshiper of God. Again Christ reiterated the truth that the sacrifices were in themselves of no value. They were a means, and not an end. Their object was to direct men to the Saviour, and thus to bring them into harmony with God. It is the service of love that God values. When this is lacking, the mere round of ceremony is an offense to Him. So with the Sabbath. It was designed to bring men into communion with God; but when the mind was absorbed with wearisome rites, the object of the Sabbath was thwarted. Its mere outward observance was a mockery.

Upon another Sabbath, as Jesus entered a synagogue. He saw there a man who had a withered hand. The Pharisees watched Him, eager to see what He would do. The Saviour well knew that in healing on the Sabbath He would be regarded as a transgressor, but He did not hesitate to break down the wall of traditional requirements that barricaded the Sabbath. Jesus bade the afflicted man stand forth, and then asked, "It is lawful to do good on the Sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill?" It was a maxim among the Jews that a failure to do good, when one had opportunity, was to do evil; to neglect to save life was to kill. Thus Jesus met the rabbis on their own ground. "But they held their peace. And when He had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, He saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other." Mark 3:4, 5.

When questioned, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath days?" Jesus answered, "What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the Sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out? How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the Sabbath days." Matt. 12:10-12.

The spies dared not answer Christ in the presence of the multitude, for fear of involving themselves in difficulty. They knew that He had spoken the truth. Rather than violate their traditions, they would leave a man to suffer, while they would relieve a brute because of the loss to the owner if it were neglected. Thus greater care was shown for a dumb animal than for man, who is made in the image of God. This illustrates the working of all false religions. They originate in man's desire to exalt himself above God, but they result in degrading man below the brute. Every religion that wars against the sovereignty of God defrauds man of the glory which was his at the creation, and which is to be restored to him in Christ. Every false religion teaches its adherents to be careless of human needs, sufferings, and rights. The gospel places a high value upon humanity as the purchase of the blood of Christ, and it teaches a tender regard for the wants and woes of man. The Lord says, "I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir." Isa. 13:12. When Jesus turned upon the Pharisees with the question whether it was lawful on the Sabbath day to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill, He confronted them with their own wicked purposes. They were hunting His life with bitter hatred, while He was saving life and bringing happiness to multitudes. Was it better to slay upon the Sabbath, as they were planning to do, than to heal the afflicted, as He had done? Was it more righteous to have murder in the heart upon God's holy day than love to all men, which finds expression in deeds of mercy?

In the healing of the withered hand, Jesus condemned the custom of the Jews, and left the fourth commandment standing as God had given it. "It is lawful to do well on the Sabbath days," He declared. By sweeping away the senseless restrictions of the Jews, Christ honored the Sabbath, while those who complained of Him were dishonoring God's holy day.

Those who hold that Christ abolished the law teach that He broke the Sabbath and justified His disciples in doing the same. Thus they are really taking the same ground as did the caviling Jews. In this they contradict the testimony of Christ Himself, who declared, "I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love." John 15:10. Neither the Saviour nor His followers broke the law of the Sabbath. Christ was a living representative of the law. No violation of its holy precepts was found in His life. Looking upon a nation of witnesses who were seeking occasion to condemn Him, He could say unchallenged, "Which of you convicteth Me of sin?" John 8:46, R. V.

The Saviour had not come to set aside what patriarchs and prophets had spoken; for He Himself had spoken through these representative men. All the truths of God's word came from Him. But these priceless gems had been placed in false settings. Their precious light had been made to minister to error. God desired them to be removed from their settings of error and replaced in the framework of truth. This work only a divine hand could accomplish. By its connection with error, the truth had been serving the cause of the enemy of God and man. Christ had come to place it where it would glorify God, and work the salvation of humanity.

"The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath," Jesus said. The institutions that God has established are for the benefit of mankind. "All things are for your sakes." "Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; and ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's." 2 Cor. 4:15; 1 Cor. 3:22, 23. The law of Ten Commandments, of which the Sabbath forms a part, God gave to His people as a blessing. "The Lord commanded us," said Moses, "to do all these statutes, to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive." Deut. 6:24. And through the psalmist the message was given to Israel, "Serve the Lord with gladness: come before His presence with singing. Know ye that the Lord He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise." Ps. 100:2-4. And of all who keep "the Sabbath from polluting it," the Lord declares, "Even them will I bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer." Isa. 56:6, 7.

"Wherefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath." These words are full of instruction and comfort. Because the Sabbath was made for man, it is the Lord's day. It belongs to Christ. For "all things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made." John 1:3. Since He made all things, He made the Sabbath. By Him it was set apart as a memorial of the work of creation. It points to Him as both the Creator and the Sanctifier. It declares that He who created all things in heaven and in earth, and by whom all things hold together, is the head of the church, and that by His power we are reconciled to God. For, speaking of Israel, He said, "I gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them,"--make them holy. Ezek. 20:12. Then the Sabbath is a sign of Christ's power to make us holy. And it is given to all whom Christ makes holy. As a sign of His sanctifying power, the Sabbath is given to all who through Christ become a part of the Israel of God.

And the Lord says, "If thou turn away thy foot from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on My holy day; and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honorable; . . . then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord." Isa. 58:13, 14. To all who receive the Sabbath as a sign of Christ's creative and redeeming power, it will be a delight. Seeing Christ in it, they delight themselves in Him. The Sabbath points them to the works of creation as an evidence of His mighty power in redemption. While it calls to mind the lost peace of Eden, it tells of peace restored through the Saviour. And every object in nature repeats His invitation, "Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matt 11:28.

Chapter 30 "He Ordained Twelve" [This chapter is based on Mark 3:13-19; Luke 6:12-16.]

"And He goeth up into a mountain, and calleth unto Him whom He would: and they came unto Him. And He ordained twelve, that they should be with Him, and that He might send them forth to preach."

It was beneath the sheltering trees of the mountainside, but a little distance from the Sea of Galilee, that the twelve were called to the apostolate, and the Sermon on the Mount was given. The fields and hills were the favorite resorts of Jesus, and much of His teaching was given under the open sky, rather than in the temple or the synagogues. No synagogue could have received the throngs that followed Him; but not for this reason only did He choose to teach in the fields and groves. Jesus loved the scenes of nature. To Him each quiet retreat was a sacred temple.

It was under the trees of Eden that the first dwellers on earth had chosen their sanctuary. There Christ had communed with the father of mankind. When banished from Paradise, our first parents still worshiped in the fields and groves, and there Christ met them with the gospel of His grace. It was Christ who spoke with Abraham under the oaks at Mamre; with Isaac as he went out to pray in the fields at the eventide; with Jacob on the hillside at Bethel; with Moses among the mountains of Midian; and with the boy David as he watched his flocks. It was at Christ's direction that for fifteen centuries the Hebrew people had left their homes for one week every year, and had dwelt in booths formed from the green branches "of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook." Lev. 23:40. In training His disciples, Jesus chose to withdraw from the confusion of the city to the quiet of the fields and hills, as more in harmony with the lessons of self-abnegation He desired to teach them. And during His ministry He loved to gather the people about Him under the blue heavens, on some grassy hillside, or on the beach beside the lake. Here, surrounded by the works of His own creation, He could turn the thoughts of His hearers from the artificial to the natural. In the growth and development of nature were revealed the principles of His kingdom. As men should lift up their eyes to the hills of God, and behold the wonderful works of His hands, they could learn precious lessons of divine truth. Christ's teaching would be repeated to them in the things of nature. So it is with all who go into the fields with Christ in their hearts. They will feel themselves surrounded with a holy influence. The things of nature take up the parables of our Lord, and repeat His counsels. By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.

The first step was now to be taken in the organization of the church that after Christ's departure was to be His representative on earth. No costly sanctuary was at their command, but the Saviour led His disciples to the retreat He loved, and in their minds the sacred experiences of that day were forever linked with the beauty of mountain and vale and sea.

Jesus had called His disciples that He might send them forth as His witnesses, to declare to the world what they had seen and heard of Him. Their office was the most important to which human beings had ever been called, and was second only to that of Christ Himself. They were to be workers together with God for the saving of the world. As in the Old Testament the twelve patriarchs stand as representatives of Israel, so the twelve apostles were to stand as representatives of the gospel church.

The Saviour knew the character of the men whom He had chosen; all their weaknesses and errors were open before Him; He knew the
    perils through which they must pass, the responsibility that would rest upon them; and His heart yearned over these chosen ones. Alone upon a mountain near the Sea of Galilee He spent the entire night in prayer for them, while they were sleeping at the foot of the mountain. With the first light of dawn He summoned them to meet Him; for He had something of importance to communicate to them.
    These disciples had been for some time associated with Jesus in active labor. John and James, Andrew and Peter, with Philip, Nathanael, and Matthew, had been more closely connected with Him than the others, and had witnessed more of His miracles. Peter, James, and John stood in still nearer relationship to Him. They were almost constantly with Him, witnessing His miracles, and hearing His words. John pressed into still closer intimacy with Jesus, so that he is distinguished as the one whom Jesus loved. The Saviour loved them all, but John's was the most receptive spirit. He was younger than the others, and with more of the child's confiding trust he opened his heart to Jesus. Thus he came more into sympathy with Christ, and through him the Saviour's deepest spiritual teaching was communicated to His people.

At the head of one of the groups into which the apostles are divided stands the name of Philip. He was the first disciple to whom Jesus addressed the distinct command, "Follow Me." Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. He had listened to the teaching of John the Baptist, and had heard his announcement of Christ as the Lamb of God. Philip was a sincere seeker for truth, but he was slow of heart to believe. Although he had joined himself to Christ, yet his announcement of Him to Nathanael shows that he was not fully convinced of the divinity of Jesus. Though Christ had been proclaimed by the voice from heaven as the Son of God, to Philip He was "Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." John 1:45. Again, when the five thousand were fed, Philip's lack of faith was shown. It was to test him that Jesus questioned, "Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?" Philip's answer was on the side of unbelief: "Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little." John 6:5, 7. Jesus was grieved. Although Philip had seen His works and felt His power, yet he had not faith. When the Greeks inquired of Philip concerning Jesus, he did not seize upon the opportunity of introducing them to the Saviour, but he went to tell Andrew. Again, in those last hours before the crucifixion, the words of Philip were such as to discourage faith. When Thomas said to Jesus, "Lord, we know not whither Thou goest; and how can we know the way?" the Saviour answered, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. . . . If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also." From Philip came the response of unbelief: "Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us." John 14:5-8. So slow of heart, so weak in faith, was that disciple who for three years had been with Jesus. In happy contrast to Philip's unbelief was the childlike trust of Nathanael. He was a man of intensely earnest nature, one whose faith took hold upon unseen realities. Yet Philip was a student in the school of Christ, and the divine Teacher bore patiently with his unbelief and dullness. When the Holy Spirit was poured out upon the disciples, Philip became a teacher after the divine order. He knew whereof he spoke, and he taught with an assurance that carried conviction to the hearers.

While Jesus was preparing the disciples for their ordination, one who had not been summoned urged his presence among them. It was Judas Iscariot, a man who professed to be a follower of Christ. He now came forward, soliciting a place in this inner circle of disciples. With great earnestness and apparent sincerity he declared, "Master, I will follow Thee whithersoever Thou goest." Jesus neither repulsed nor welcomed him, but uttered only the mournful words: "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay His head." Matt. 8:19, 20. Judas believed Jesus to be the Messiah; and by joining the apostles, he hoped to secure a high position in the new kingdom. This hope Jesus designed to cut off by the statement of His poverty. The disciples were anxious that Judas should become one of their number. He was of commanding appearance, a man of keen discernment and executive ability, and they commended him to Jesus as one who would greatly assist Him in His work. They were surprised that Jesus received him so coolly.

The disciples had been much disappointed that Jesus had not tried to secure the co-operation of the leaders in Israel. They felt that it was a mistake not to strengthen His cause by securing the support of these influential men. If He had repulsed Judas, they would, in their own minds, have questioned the wisdom of their Master. The after history of Judas would show them the danger of allowing any worldly consideration to have weight in deciding the fitness of men for the work of God. The co-operation of such men as the disciples were anxious to secure would have betrayed the work into the hands of its worst enemies.

Yet when Judas joined the disciples, he was not insensible to the beauty of the character of Christ. He felt the influence of that divine power which was drawing souls to the Saviour. He who came not to break the bruised reed nor quench the smoking flax would not repulse this soul while even one desire was reaching toward the light. The Saviour read the heart of Judas; He knew the depths of iniquity to which, unless delivered by the grace of God, Judas would sink. In connecting this man with Himself, He placed him where he might, day by day, be brought in contact with the outflowing of His own unselfish love. If he would open his heart to Christ, divine grace would banish the demon of selfishness, and even Judas might become a subject of the kingdom of God.

God takes men as they are, with the human elements in their character, and trains them for His service, if they will be disciplined and learn of Him. They are not chosen because they are perfect, but notwithstanding their imperfections, that through the knowledge and practice of the truth, through the grace of Christ, they may become transformed into His image.

Judas had the same opportunities as had the other disciples. He listened to the same precious lessons. But the practice of the truth, which Christ required, was at variance with the desires and purposes of Judas, and he would not yield his ideas in order to receive wisdom from Heaven. How tenderly the Saviour dealt with him who was to be His betrayer! In His teaching, Jesus dwelt upon principles of benevolence that struck at the very root of covetousness. He presented before Judas the heinous character of greed, and many a time the disciple realized that his character had been portrayed, and his sin pointed out; but he would not confess and forsake his unrighteousness. He was self-sufficient, and instead of resisting temptation, he continued to follow his fraudulent practices. Christ was before him, a living example of what he must become if he reaped the benefit of the divine mediation and ministry; but lesson after lesson fell unheeded on the ears of Judas.

Jesus dealt him no sharp rebuke for his covetousness, but with divine patience bore with this erring man, even while giving him evidence that He read his heart as an open book. He presented before him the highest incentives for right doing; and in rejecting the light of Heaven, Judas would be without excuse.

Instead of walking in the light, Judas chose to retain his defects. Evil desires, revengeful passions, dark and sullen thoughts, were cherished, until Satan had full control of the man. Judas became a representative of the enemy of Christ.

When he came into association with Jesus, he had some precious traits of character that might have been made a blessing to the church. If he had been willing to wear the yoke of Christ, he might have been among the chief of the apostles; but he hardened his heart when his defects were pointed out, and in pride and rebellion chose his own selfish ambitions, and thus unfitted himself for the work that God would have given him to do.

All the disciples had serious faults when Jesus called them to His service. Even John, who came into closest association with the meek and lowly One, was not himself naturally meek and yielding. He and his brother were called "the sons of thunder." While they were with Jesus, any slight shown to Him aroused their indignation and combativeness. Evil temper, revenge, the spirit of criticism, were all in the beloved disciple. He was proud, and ambitious to be first in the kingdom of God. But day by day, in contrast with his own violent spirit, he beheld the tenderness and forbearance of Jesus, and heard His lessons of humility and patience. He opened his heart to the divine influence, and became not only a hearer but a doer of the Saviour's words. Self was hid in Christ. He learned to wear the yoke of Christ and to bear His burden. Jesus reproved His disciples, He warned and cautioned them; but John and his brethren did not leave Him; they chose Jesus, notwithstanding the reproofs. The Saviour did not withdraw from them because of their weakness and errors. They continued to the end to share His trials and to learn the lessons of His life. By beholding Christ, they became transformed in character.

The apostles differed widely in habits and disposition. There were the publican, Levi-Matthew, and the fiery zealot Simon, the uncompromising hater of the authority of Rome; the generous, impulsive Peter, and the mean-spirited Judas; Thomas, truehearted, yet timid and fearful, Philip, slow of heart, and inclined to doubt, and the ambitious, outspoken sons of Zebedee, with their brethren. These were brought together, with their different faults, all with inherited and cultivated tendencies to evil; but in and through Christ they were to dwell in the family of God, learning to become one in faith, in doctrine, in spirit. They would have their tests, their grievances, their differences of opinion; but while Christ was abiding in the heart, there could be no dissension. His love would lead to love for one another; the lessons of the Master would lead to the harmonizing of all differences, bringing the disciples into unity, till they would be of one mind and one judgment. Christ is the great center, and they would approach one another just in proportion as they approached the center.

When Jesus had ended His instruction to the disciples, He gathered the little band close about Him, and kneeling in the midst of them, and laying His hands upon their heads, He offered a prayer dedicating them to His sacred work. Thus the Lord's disciples were ordained to the gospel ministry.

As His representatives among men, Christ does not choose angels who have never fallen, but human beings, men of like passions with those they seek to save. Christ took upon Himself humanity, that He might reach humanity. Divinity needed humanity; for it required both the divine and the human to bring salvation to the world. Divinity needed humanity, that humanity might afford a channel of communication between God and man. So with the servants and messengers of Christ. Man needs a power outside of and beyond himself, to restore him to the likeness of God, and enable him to do the work of God; but this does not make the human agency unessential. Humanity lays hold upon divine power, Christ dwells in the heart by faith; and through co-operation with the divine, the power of man becomes efficient for good. He who called the fisherman of Galilee is still calling men to His service. And He is just as willing to manifest His power through us as through the first disciples. However imperfect and sinful we may be, the Lord holds out to us the offer of partnership with Himself, of apprenticeship to Christ. He invites us to come under the divine instruction, that, uniting with Christ, we may work the works of God.

"We have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the exceeding greatness of the power may be of God, and not from ourselves." 2 Cor. 4:7, R. V. This is why the preaching of the gospel was committed to erring men rather than to the angels. It is manifest that the power which works through the weakness of humanity is the power of God; and thus we are encouraged to believe that the power which can help others as weak as ourselves can help us. And those who are themselves "compassed with infirmity" should be able to "have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way." Heb. 5:2. Having been in peril themselves, they are acquainted with the dangers and difficulties of the way, and for this reason are called to reach out for others in like peril. There are souls perplexed with doubt, burdened with infirmities, weak in faith, and unable to grasp the Unseen; but a friend whom they can see, coming to them in Christ's stead, can be a connecting link to fasten their trembling faith upon Christ.

We are to be laborers together with the heavenly angels in presenting Jesus to the world. With almost impatient eagerness the angels wait for our co-operation; for man must be the channel to communicate with man. And when we give ourselves to Christ in wholehearted devotion, angels rejoice that they may speak through our voices to reveal God's love.

RedEzra wrote:As we are approaching the apocalypse and an end of the world as we know it when what was written long ago come to pass then are we prepared ?

Can we survive civil chaos without the convenience of the grid ? If we did not dig out the survivalist in us yet then today is the time.

And if we want to know why it had to come to this then go see an aristocrat. Well it is always good to know the truth even when tshtf !
    orthodoxymoron wrote:RedEzra -- if you can find a copy of The End of the World, A.D. 2133 (Silvestre) -- please read it. I have no problem with refining and reforming civilization -- but I have HUGE problems with the torture and extermination of body and soul. I still think that at least one aspect of "God" simply wishes to terminate the human-race -- and torture the souls of the damned for all-eternity -- as a lesson to the entire-universe to NEVER try anything like this EVER again. I have no problem with a reasonable and rational system of rewards and punishments -- with a safe and sane work-study prison-program for the recalcitrant-malcontents -- but I'm not really big on fire and brimstone...
    RedEzra wrote:The apocalypse begins this year according to my understanding of the Word of God. Also Newton understood that Christ would come again 49 years after the Jews got Jerusalem and so it is not a private interpretation but backed by a genius. I'm pretty sure that corrupt condemned souls will eventually be deconstructed by God and so cease to exist.
    B.B.Baghor wrote:

RedEzra, my view on the Apocalypse is a joyful one, for I believe that God, or more neutral, creation's source, is the place of departure and return. Just like the tadpoles turning back to the pond of their birth later. I like to see it happen in this way, that no single soul is lost, only delayed.  
    RedEzra wrote:God is not that neutral new age nonsense! Almost all on Avalon have replaced God with themselves. So here we have hundreds of huge egos thinking they are the shite and so speaking. Also i was one of you until my incessant investigation into truths uncovered the fact that the Bible is factual. What is written there is the absolute truth about God angels demons our origins history and destiny. I am not here to fool you but to tell what i have found while you were all busy pretending to be God. Can we curb our ego and acknowledge the One who made us?
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Religion seems to thrive on "Jumping-Around" with "Here a Little -- There a Little" combined with Massive-Doses of Dishonesty. The Bible can be made to say just about anything with that sort of nefarious methodology. Mean-Spirited Authority-Figures can herd the Masses of Humanity into all sorts of Corridors of Horror. I'm still interested in what reading Job through Malachi (straight-through -- over and over) reveals about Genesis through Esther -- about Matthew through Revelation -- and about every Religion and Sect on Earth??!! My background is SDA -- and there are numerous articulate and well-developed books and sermons on the Seventh-Day Saturday-Sabbath -- but where do I find even ONE articulate and well-developed paragraph, chapter, or sermon in the Bible on the Seventh-Day Saturday-Sabbath which resembles the aforementioned SDA books and sermons?? I'm not necessarily opposed to the concept of the Sabbath -- but the Bible says very little about the Sabbath -- Church-Attendance -- Liturgy -- Order of Worship -- etc. And then Romans 14:5 seems to say that it doesn't matter one little bit whether one regards a particular day as being holy, or not. Once again -- the dishonesty and inconsistency in religion is absolutely shameful. I can't even get a straight-answer regarding what "Thou Shalt Not Kill" means!! Murder, Conquest, Genocide, Mass-Murder, Warfare, Torture, etc. are ordered by God -- and carried-out by God -- the Angels -- and the People of God -- throughout the Bible!! What the Hell is Going-On Here???!!!
    Bible - Page 11 Jesus-christ-0207

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 pm

God gave us laws of living called commandments and so we got to obey or not. We got choice with consequences which is called accountability. God did not abandon us in this endeavour of life as counsciense help us tell right from wrong.

And so nobody at an accountable age can claim innocence when doing wrong as everybody knows what is right and not. Even so God knows that our nature are prone to error and since sin separates us from God there is danger of descending into ever deeper distress.

God has made no secret about the death and destruction that awaits those who do not stop sinning. But God had a plan to even save sinners and somebody had to pay the price which is death and hell for breaking the laws of living.

That somebody who was crushed for our crimes so to save sinners was God Himself !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:42 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Religion seems to thrive on "Jumping-Around" with "Here a Little -- There a Little" combined with Massive-Doses of Dishonesty. The Bible can be made to say just about anything with that sort of nefarious methodology. Mean-Spirited Authority-Figures can herd the Masses of Humanity into all sorts of Corridors of Horror. I'm still interested in what reading Job through Malachi (straight-through -- over and over) reveals about Genesis through Esther -- about Matthew through Revelation -- and about every Religion and Sect on Earth??!! My background is SDA -- and there are numerous articulate and well-developed books and sermons on the Seventh-Day Saturday-Sabbath -- but where do I find even ONE articulate and well-developed paragraph, chapter, or sermon in the Bible on the Seventh-Day Saturday-Sabbath which resembles the aforementioned SDA books and sermons?? I'm not necessarily opposed to the concept of the Sabbath -- but the Bible says very little about the Sabbath -- Church-Attendance -- Liturgy -- Order of Worship -- etc. And then Romans 14:5 seems to say that it doesn't matter one little bit whether one regards a particular day as being holy, or not. Once again -- the dishonesty and inconsistency in religion is absolutely shameful. I can't even get a straight-answer regarding what "Thou Shalt Not Kill" means!! Murder, Conquest, Genocide, Mass-Murder, Warfare, Torture, etc. are ordered by God -- and carried-out by God -- the Angels -- and the People of God -- throughout the Bible!! What the Hell is Going-On Here???!!!
    RedEzra wrote:God gave us laws of living called commandments and so we got to obey or not. We got choice with consequences which is called accountability. God did not abandon us in this endeavour of life as counsciense help us tell right from wrong.

And so nobody at an accountable age can claim innocence when doing wrong as everybody knows what is right and not. Even so God knows that our nature are prone to error and since sin separates us from God there is danger of descending into ever deeper distress.

God has made no secret about the death and destruction that awaits those who do not stop sinning. But God had a plan to even save sinners and somebody had to pay the price which is death and hell for breaking the laws of living.

That somebody who was crushed for our crimes so to save sinners was God Himself !
    Which commandments?? The Ten-Commandments?? The Book of Deuteronomy?? The Torah?? The Wisdom-Books?? Every commandment in the Old-Testament?? Everything Jesus taught?? Every commandment in the New-Testament?? Every commandment in the Old and New Testaments?? Is God required to obey His and/or Her commandments?? Is God Above the Law?? Is there a different Law for the Angels?? Are there Exceptions to the Rules?? God seemed to be able, ready, and willing to forgive sins in the Old-Testament. Jesus seemed to be able, ready, and willing to forgive sins prior to the crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension. Why did Jesus have to die?? Why wasn't Jesus sacrificed in a Temple-Ceremony (with great dignity and reverence)?? God seemed to be with us in the Old-Testament. Was the Old-Testament God incapable of doing what Jesus did?? Did the Old-Testament God retire when Jesus was given all power in Heaven and Earth?? If Jesus was given all power in Heaven and Earth -- why have things been so screwed-up for two-thousand years?? Why have the Teachings of Jesus been at the Back of the Bus (or Under the Bus)?? In Isaiah -- God often sounds as if He is Christ!! If this were so -- would that make Jesus "In Place of Christ"??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:03 am

Do not kill lie cheat and steal are not suggestions but commandments ! There are more like love God and your neighbour as yourselves. There is no need to go into details as everybody knows or ought to know right from wrong living.

The Ten Commandments writ in stone by the finger of God were not something new as God instructed righteousness to the survivors of the deluge.

When we don't obey those commandments then we are in sin and need to stop or else God will cut us down. You have read how God crushes criminals who refuse to give up crime.

This is not over or something in the past only as God is about to pour out wrath on a corrupt world. That is what the last book in the Bible is all about.

God is more complex as there are three Persons that make up the Godhead. This is the Trinity but God is still One.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Bible - Page 11 Illuminati-pyramid-and-all-seeing-eye-on-the-cathedral
    Upon This Rock!!
    Read Job through Malachi (KJV)
    -- straight-through -- over and over and over --
    preferably while listening to the Bach B-Minor Mass.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Spring is in the air and soon it is Passover again an old Jewish custom commemorating an act of God who liberated them from captivity in Egypt. Pharaoh would not let the Israelites go until the tenth and last plague which was the death of the firstborn. God instructed the Israelites to mark the doorposts of their homes with the blood of a slaughtered spring lamb and so God would pass over and not kill the firstborn in those homes.

Coincidentally Christ was crucified on Passover while the spring lambs were slaughtered and Christianity commemorate this as an act of God where we are saved by the blood of the substitute lamb just like the firstborn Israelites in Egypt.

So Christ continues the saving story of God but now encompassing everyone Jew and Gentile alike. It was not work which saved the firstborn but the blood of lambs and it is not work which will save our souls but the blood of the Lamb of God.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:00 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:People seem to use the Bible to further THEIR Agendas, rather than HONESTLY analyzing and communicating who wrote the Bible, who they wrote it to, what the context was, etc. Religion and the Bible ALWAYS seem to involve Power-Struggling and Lawyer-Like Posturing. It ALWAYS seems to be some sort of a Battlefield. When one is honest, and admits problems, they are viewed as being WEAK. FAITH often seems to equal LYING or BELIEVING LIES. I tend to think that the REAL GOD will judge this Solar System in ways we can't even begin to comprehend. I honestly think that MOST (if not ALL) of Us are in HUGE TROUBLE. The more I honestly study, the more troubled I become. Let me repeat that I am especially interested in what Job through Malachi REALLY Teaches. Can YOU Tell Me???
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    Sunday   April 30, 2017
    Geopolitical Financial Warfare Escalates
    by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

The order to hack came from former CIA Director rogue neo-Nazi John Brennan.

The Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocol funds represent 27.5 trillion dollars of STOLEN U.S. Treasury funds illegally embezzled by the Bush-Clinton-Obama-CIA crooked banking cartel.

P.S. At this hour the CIA Wells Fargo, Bank of America and HSBC Asian based secret trading accounts have been frozen by U.S. Treasury officials with a warrant issued for daddy Bush’s arrest (George Herbert Walker Bush).

We can also divulge that Wikileaks will soon release spread sheets that will expose the CIA corporate-controlled media filth as enabling a 30-year scripted Bush-Clinton ponzi scheme designed to wreck the U.S. Republic, destroy the U.S. Constitution and LOOT the U.S. Treasury.

FOX News left-right box ponzi scheme will be totally exposed involving CIA asset aka “Mocking Bird” Bill O’Reilly, Roger Ailes, their attorney Israeli Mossad agent and lesbian loser Hillary “CIA” Clinton stooge Susan Estrich, arch-feminist and John Kerry Cohen CIA stooge Mary Anne Marsh, the late Tony Snow and Bush Crime Family cousin former Fox News employee John Prescott Ellis.
    http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/
    orthodoxymoron wrote:If even 10% of this stuff were true, it would still be Earth-Shattering!! I continue to include some of this material in my Religious and Political Science-Fiction, and I treat it as Science-Fiction!! I have no way of verifying 90% of what I speculate-about and post!! I guess I take it seriously, without taking it seriously!!
    Consider comparing and contrasting the following three KJV Lists:

1. Genesis.
    2. Exodus.
    3. Leviticus.
    4. Numbers.
    5. Deuteronomy.
    6. Joshua.

1. Job.
    2. Psalms.
    3. Proverbs.
    4. Ecclesiastes.
    5. Song of Songs.
    6. Isaiah.

1. Matthew.
    2. Mark.
    3. Luke.
    4. John.
    5. Acts.
    6. Romans.

The first group doesn't seem very "Christ-Like" but I don't think we know the real circumstances associated with these six books. The second and third groups are very "Christ-Like" but in very different ways. Is one "Christ" and the other "In Place of Christ"?? Again -- I don't think we know the real circumstances associated with these two-groups of six-books. Then -- when "Jesus" gets marketed like "Soap" -- things sort of get out of control. I think the PTB have a Dragon by the Tail -- and are afraid to let go. "Just let it go..." Just kidding -- or am  I?? BTW -- I'd still like to know if "Q" consists of 37 books??!!

Bible - Page 11 Ellen-burstyn

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  4 Blessed are they that mourn : for they shall be comforted .  5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.  6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled .  7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy .  8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.  9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.  10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  11 Blessed are ye , when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil  against you falsely , for my sake .  12 Rejoice , and be exceeding glad : for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.  13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour , wherewith shall it be salted ? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.  14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot  be hid .  15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy , but to fulfil .  18 For verily I say unto you, Till  heaven and earth pass , one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till  all be fulfilled .  19 Whosoever  therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.  20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed  the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.  21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill ; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:  22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say , Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.  23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;  24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way ; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.  25 Agree  with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.  26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.  27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery :  28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.  29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off , and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish , and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.  31 It hath been said  , Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:  32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery : and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery .  33 Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself , but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:  34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:  35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool  : neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.  36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.  37 But let your communication be , Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.  38 Ye have heard that it hath been said , An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:  39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.  40 And if any man will sue thee at the law , and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.  41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.  42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away .  43 Ye have heard that it hath been said , Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.  44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;  45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.  46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye ? do not even the publicans the same?  47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?  48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen  of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.  2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.  3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth :  4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly .  5 And when thou prayest , thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  6 But thou, when thou prayest , enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly .  7 But when ye pray , use not vain repetitions , as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.  8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.  9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.  10 Thy kingdom come . Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.  11 Give us this day our daily bread.  12 And forgive us our debts, as  we forgive our debtors.  13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.  14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.  16 Moreover when ye fast , be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast . Verily I say unto you , They have their reward.  17 But thou, when thou fastest , anoint thine head, and wash thy face;  18 That thou appear not unto men to fast , but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly .  19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt , and where thieves break through and steal :  20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt , and where thieves do not break through nor steal :  21 For where your treasure is , there will your heart be also.  22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.  23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!  24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot  serve God and mammon.  25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat , or what ye shall drink ; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on . Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?  26 Behold  the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap , nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?  27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?  28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow ; they toil not, neither do they spin :  29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.  30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is , and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?  31 Therefore take no thought , saying , What shall we eat ? or, What shall we drink ? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed ?  32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek :) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.  33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.  34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Judge not, that ye be not judged .  2 For with what judgment ye judge , ye shall be judged : and with what measure ye mete , it shall be measured to you again .  3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?  4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold , a beam is in thine own eye?  5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.  6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.  7 Ask , and it shall be given you; seek , and ye shall find ; knock , and it shall be opened unto you:  8 For every one that asketh receiveth ; and he that seeketh findeth ; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened .  9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give  him a stone?  10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give  him a serpent?  11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?  12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.  13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat  :  14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.  15 Beware  of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  16 Ye shall know them by their fruits . Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?  17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.  18 A good tree cannot  bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.  19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down , and cast into the fire.  20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.  21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  23 And then will I profess unto them , I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.  24 Therefore whosoever  heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:  25 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.  26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:  27 And the rain descended , and the floods came , and the winds blew , and beat upon that house; and it fell : and great was the fall of it

The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:  3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe , that observe and do ; but do not ye after their works: for they say , and do not.  4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.  5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men  : they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,  6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,  7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.  8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.  9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.  10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.  11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.  12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased ; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted .  13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in .  14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer : therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.  15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made , ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.  16 Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say , Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor !  17 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?  18 And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever  sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty .  19 Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?  20 Whoso therefore shall swear by the altar, sweareth by it, and by all things thereon .  21 And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein.  22 And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon .  23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment , mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done , and not to leave the other undone .  24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.  25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.  26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.  27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.  28 Even so ye also  outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.  29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,  30 And say , If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.  31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.  32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.  33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?  34 Wherefore , behold , I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify ; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:  35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.  36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.  37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy  children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!  38 Behold , your house is left unto you desolate.  39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth , till ye shall say , Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

See ye the temple? Verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. Take heed that no man deceive you.  5 For many shall come in my name, saying , I am Christ; and shall deceive many.  6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled : for all these things must come to pass , but the end is not yet.  7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  8 All  these are the beginning of sorrows.  9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.  10 And then shall many be offended , and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.  11 And many false prophets shall rise , and shall deceive many.  12 And because iniquity shall abound , the love of many shall wax cold .  13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved .  14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come .  15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth , let him understand :)  16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:  17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:  18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.  19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!  20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:  21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be .  22 And except those days should be shortened , there should no flesh be saved : but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened .  23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo , here is Christ, or there; believe it not.  24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.  25 Behold , I have told you before .  26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold , he is in the desert; go not forth : behold , he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.  27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  28 For wheresoever the carcase is , there will the eagles be gathered together .  29 Immediately  after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened , and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken :  30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn , and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other .  32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:  33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.  34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass , till  all these things be fulfilled .  35 Heaven and earth shall pass away , but my words shall not pass away .  36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.  37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking , marrying and giving in marriage , until the day that Noe entered into the ark,  39 And knew not until the flood came , and took them all away ; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be .  40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken , and the other left .  41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken , and the other left .  42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come .  43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come , he would have watched , and would not have suffered his house to be broken up .  44 Therefore  be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh .  45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?  46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing .  47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods .  48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming ;  49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken ;  50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of ,  51 And shall cut him asunder , and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.  2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.  3 They that were foolish took their  lamps, and took no oil with them:  4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.  5 While the bridegroom tarried , they all slumbered and slept .  6 And at midnight there was a cry made , Behold , the bridegroom cometh ; go ye out to meet him.  7 Then all those virgins arose , and trimmed their lamps.  8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out .  9 But the wise answered , saying , Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell , and buy for yourselves.  10 And while they went to buy , the bridegroom came ; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut .  11 Afterward  came also the other virgins, saying , Lord, Lord, open to us.  12 But he answered and said , Verily I say unto you, I know you not.  13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh .  14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country , who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods .  15 And unto one he gave five talents , to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey .  16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.  17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.  18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.  19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh , and reckoneth  with them.  20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying , Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.  21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.  22 He also that had received two talents came and said , Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.  23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.  24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said , Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown , and gathering where thou hast not strawed :  25 And I was afraid , and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.  26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed :  27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.  28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.  29 For unto every one that hath shall be given , and he shall have abundance : but from him that hath not shall be taken away  even that which he hath .  30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:  32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:  33 And he shall set  the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.  34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come , ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:  35 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me drink : I was a stranger, and ye took me in :  36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick , and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.  37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , and fed thee? or thirsty , and gave thee drink ?  38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in ? or naked, and clothed thee?  39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?  40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.  41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed , into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:  42 For I was an hungred , and ye gave me no meat : I was thirsty , and ye gave me no drink :  43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in : naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.  44 Then shall they also answer him, saying , Lord, when saw we thee an hungred , or athirst , or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?  45 Then shall he answer them, saying , Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.  46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.  

Bible - Page 11 600full-ellen-burstyn
    "You Can't Outrun or Outgun God!!"

Beware of Nuns with Guns!! BTW -- has anyone seen Late Nite Catechism?? I saw it in Seattle!! It was frighteningly-funny!! How much crime might there be if Nuns Ran the Prisons??!! It might be the End of Crime As We Know It!! Here is a rather sad and disillusioning link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events I'm finding the book The End of the World, A.D. 2133. (Silvestre) to be MOST Interesting!! You might need to go to the Library of Congress to read a copy. I have a duplicate-copy from the Library of Congress. Please consider a strict grammatical-historical interpretation of Job through Daniel. Then -- give the results of this study a science-fictional context. You might wish to re-watch the Babylon 5 movies and series to get started with this ambitious project. Consider Kitesh relative to Vala Mal Doran in Stargate SG-1. Consider the Pre-Human Delenn relative to the Human Delenn in Babylon 5. Imagine Delenn and Vala running the Vatican!! Consider the concept of Reincarnating Gods and Goddesses -- complete with a Name Shell-Game. Some of you REALLY need to get Sirius about researching the areas I've touched upon within this thread. I have the questions. You need to find the answers. This project might be tougher and nastier than you can possibly imagine. I'm trying to take a break from posting -- but I plan to study eschatology in the context of science-fiction -- and I might keep most of the results of this study to myself. This stuff is mostly too painful and disillusioning for me to talk about. I've hinted-at a lot of things -- but I haven't spelled-out the details. This sort of thing isn't for everyone -- to say the least. So many people have gone through hell thinking about the End of the World -- for hundreds and thousands of years. Many people have experienced a "Time of Trouble" before the "Time of Trouble". Eschatology is NOT a particularly pastoral subject -- and I think it has screwed-up millions (and even billions) of people -- perhaps by design. Here is an interesting video. I've heard other versions of this sort of thing. I stopped attending the SDA church -- in part because I smelled a rat (or was it a dead church-mouse?)! I think EVERYTHING (of any significance) is infiltrated and subverted -- and that most EVERYONE (of any prominence) is controlled and scripted. Perhaps it has to be this way. Damned if I know. I simply know that I am EXTREMELY disillusioned and despondent.

This is the sort of post which makes my stomach churn. I could've just made a nice post with the Nun-Pictures -- but no -- I had to post some really divisive and inflammatory material. Why?? Because this is a Moot Spiritual War which is intended to deal with the most controversial material in a somewhat constructive manner. My posts tend to make everyone angry -- rather than just one side, or the other. Please remember that this thread is only the beginning. I wish to state (one more time) that I am everyone's friend -- and no one's friend. I have spoken of listening (in person) to a Black Jesuit from San Francisco giving a presentation to the Association of Adventist Forums at Pacific Union College -- and enjoying that presentation. I have spoken of wishing to spend some quality time with the Jesuits on Mt. Graham -- with their big binocular-telescope. I have spoken of attending literally dozens of Masses (including a Latin Mass) in various Catholic churches and cathedrals -- and enjoying them. But the Ancient Egyptian Deity told me that the Jesuits didn't like me -- and that "they" liked me on Phobos!! Honest!! I have posted materials within this thread which could be construed as being critical of Catholicism (in general) and the Jesuits (in particular). I have somewhat jokingly spoken of imagining myself as being a Renegade French Jesuit Organist!! I do NOT hate Catholics!! I simply think that this world is run in a harsh and sinister manner -- and that Roman Catholicism is at the center of a very-real War in Heaven and Earth. I have even grouped the Nazis, Masons, and Jesuits into basically one-group working for the same boss (but I have no idea if this is really the way things work). I am honestly mostly neutral in all of this -- and I simply wish to understand -- and positively-reinforce that which presently exists. Unfortunately, this seems to make me everyone's-enemy -- but I frankly don't give a damn. Once again -- I am on everyone's side -- and on no one's side. I mostly wish to just quietly research and reflect -- without making a great-big deal about anything. I've done a lot of modeling -- some of it borderline-blasphemous -- but I simply desire understanding and illumination. I am NOT seeking to win some sort of a superficial popularity contest -- or any contest, for that matter. I desire the truth -- and I wish to benefit all-concerned -- regardless of whether anyone likes it, or not.

Bible - Page 11 628x471

Bible - Page 11 Nancy_held_over_Stages_Late_Nite_Catechism
    The Ruler of This World
    Will Get You In The End...
    orthodoxymoron wrote:The Old-Testament ends around 400 BC -- with approximately 400 years of Biblical-Silence. I've been wondering if the New-Testament is somehow a corrupted version of Suppressed Intertestamental Messianic Writings (which might resemble the writings found in Job through Daniel -- or at least commentaries and applications of those books)?! I realize this is heresy -- and I have little evidence to back-up this radical idea. I have suggested a very careful study of Job through Daniel -- prior to studying other parts of the Bible -- using these ten-books as an interpretive-key. What if the time extending from Alexander the Great (356-323 BC) -- right up to the present -- should be viewed with extreme-suspicion -- especially regarding how this world has been run?! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great What if all the religions which came into existence during this time-period were invented and promoted by the Same Hidden PTB?! This might hypothetically include Christianity (as we know it) -- Catholicism -- Islam -- Protestantism (in all of its forms) -- and virtually every religion and sect -- as franchises of One Big Business!! If true -- this would be upsetting and revolting to everyone -- wouldn't it?! Try reading Luke and James -- straight-through -- over and over -- comparing this study with the rest of the New-Testament. Then compare that same study with Job through Daniel. As I previously noted -- only Acts -- James -- and 3 John -- do NOT end with "Amen." Was someone trying to tell us something?? Further -- consider that Luke-Acts is really one book by the same author. Likewise -- one might consider First, Second, and Third John as being one book by the same author. If there is any validity to what I just said -- what would a study of the following books yield??

1. Job.
    2. Psalms.
    3. Proverbs.
    4. Ecclesiastes.
    5. Song of Songs.
    6. Isaiah.
    7. Jeremiah.
    8. Lamentations.
    9. Ezekiel.
    10. Daniel.
    11. Luke.
    12. Acts.
    13. James.
    14. 1 John.
    15. 2 John.
    16. 3 John.

Are these books consistent with the rest of the Bible?? If one studied these 16 books -- what doctrinal-framework might emerge?? Should a doctrinal-framework even be constructed?? Should these books simply be read (straight-through -- over and over)?? I am Not a Bible-Scholar. Not even close. I simply wonder as I wander. Once again -- I simply wish to research and reflect -- without getting angry and disruptive. I think we're in the process of finding-out some extremely upsetting and potentially-disruptive information. Being triumphalist in any of this would be a grave-error. Some say that the Catholic Church and the Pope are the Root of All Evil -- but I am suggesting the possibility of another layer of power, which even Rome is subservient to!! Groot is the Root of All Evil. Or perhaps the Mandrake is the Root of All Evil. What REALLY scares me is the possibility that the historical-madness and often ruthless and corrupt governance -- might've somehow been necessary and/or unavoidable (as insane as that sounds)!! Perhaps it has been somehow necessary for the Bad-Guys to run Earth, Inc. for thousands of years -- as revolting as that sounds!! Please consider ALL Possibilities before throwing stones!! Whenever I speculate about Solar System Governance -- I feel dirty and sick!! Perhaps there is No Good Way to Run a Solar System!! This thing might be tougher and nastier than we can possibly imagine!! Once again -- I have no idea what's true or false. I just take everything in -- and quietly move-on. What if one formulated a Mental and Spiritual Conceptualization of the Messiah based upon the following??

1. Job through Daniel (KJV).
    2. The Bach B-minor Mass.

This wouldn't be Judaism or Christianity -- would it?? What would it be?? Just know that during my break I will be spending a lot of quality time with those two sources -- but, once again, this is simply an area of study, rather than being a line in the sand. What if Job through Daniel were given a completely universal-interpretation -- rather than being biased toward Judaism (ancient or modern)? What if the Bach B-Minor Mass were given a completely universal-interpretation -- rather than being biased toward Christianity or Catholicism?? Would these two sources make an effective Ecumenical Book of Common Prayer?? I often have NO Idea what people want and need. But whatever it is -- it probably has to be THEIR Idea!! Everyone seems to wish to rule (whether they admit it, or not). Can you even begin to imagine what would happen if the world were ruled by Jerusalem -- with absolute-obedience expected from everyone?? What if the Torah were the Law of the World?? Can you imagine the rioting and warfare??!! I still think that Someone-Significant REALLY wants the Battle of Armageddon!! Can't we all just get along?? Take a look at this!!

After all of the madness I've considered -- you'd think I would've made up my mind by now -- wouldn't you?? However -- I feel as if I need to start over -- each and every day!! I will continue with the Modeling Modus Operandi I've been pursuing -- but this doesn't mean that I think I'm right -- and that everyone else is wrong. I am simply pursuing one particular approach to the madness. I'm not promoting this stuff -- nor do I intend to ever get on my "high-horse" and "take the show on the road". Just the opposite. The more I expose myself to the craziness -- the more I wish to become invisible and/or go underground -- and just disappear. I am highly embarrassed by this thread -- but I still think someone needed to do this sort of thing -- regardless of whether it benefitted anyone, or not. It hasn't made me a better person. Just the opposite. It has badly hamstrung me -- and horribly disillusioned and upset me. This thread is intended for Sirius-Researchers only. Unfortunately -- many in my local community seem to have been "alerted to my madness" by seemingly sinister and nefarious entities and agencies -- and this is MOST Unfortunate. I don't know if I am fundamentally good or bad -- on a soul-basis -- going way, way, way back -- but I seem to be mostly neutral and benign this time around. Who knows what I'll be like next-time (if there is a next-time)?! I frankly don't think we know much at all -- and I don't think we've seen anything yet. I'll simply continue to consider all the madness as being science-fiction. On the other hand -- I have NEVER lied about my personal experiences -- but I might've sometimes been mistaken -- or I might've exaggerated a bit. I have simply tried to model certain concepts and personalities -- which might've come perilously close to the dark-side, at times. I've tried to maintain neutrality and fairness -- toward the best of the best -- and the worst of the worst -- for better or worse -- I know not. Take a look at this!! It sort of makes you wonder -- doesn't it??!!

Real or Fake??
    enemyofNWO wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm pretty much in a state of despair. No matter who the "Real Bad Guys" are -- if they are removed -- there are undoubtedly some "Really Bad Guys" waiting to take-over. "Real Nice Guys" might not survive for five-minutes at the "Top of the Pyramid". Traditional-Religions might often be bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion -- but atheism, agnosticism, psychology, philosophy, politics, business, law, entertainment, etc. are simply different bottomless-pits of corruption and confusion. What if no one is genuinely good?? If powerless "Good-Guys" are placed in positions of power -- they might quickly turn into "Bad-Guys". We might be screwed -- no matter what we do (or don't do). We might've gotten our butts kicked in an Ancient Star War -- with the Victors ruling Humanity from the Shadows for Thousands of Years. Who Knows?? How can we REALLY know anything regarding history and how things really work?? I'll "Fight the Good Fight" -- but I'm not expecting "Paradise or Utopia" anytime soon...
    Remember that " Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely " . There are no check and balances to keep in line the ones at the very top .  In a previous post your wrote : quote "with approximately 400 years of Biblical-Silence. I've been wondering if the New-Testament is somehow a corrupted version of Suppressed Intertestamental Messianic Writings". I bet that corruption, misinterpretation and false translations are  inbuilt in any translated ancient text. How could you otherwise explain that an important rabbi threatened DR Strange about the revelations of the Dead Sea scrolls  ( see above videos ) ?  The biggest secret kept from the " believers " is the " flying saucers "  and alien interventions in human affairs .  The Flying saucer became " the holy Spirit " and the  Elohim became a singular entity instead of referring to a group of people . Because the church had control of the translations , then who didn't translate in an approved way ( nothing to do with the truth and accuracy ) got the marching orders .  The ancient text were used as property not of humanity but of a private  group of people that had in mind to enslave the world . The search for total control of the population is still going on .  
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I tend to agree. As I irreverently suggested before -- what if the Holy-Spirit might be the Queen of Heaven in a Flying-Saucer?? I don't mean to be mean. I'm just trying to make the insane make-sense...
    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    Are you familiar with the story of the 2 monks?

"Two monks were on a pilgrimage and one day, came to the shore of a river, finding a woman in search
    for a way to cross the water. The monks weren't allowed, by their superiors, to touch a woman. One of
    the monks, being of a scholarly nature and helpful, chose to sort of set this rule aside and obey to the
    rule of his superiors and their belief, to be of service. He offered her, to carry her across on his back.
    She agreed with joy.

Once on the other side, after having left the woman behind, on the shore, the two monks continued their
    journey. After about 3 hours, the monk who carried the woman, said to his companion. "You know, I wasn't
    supposed to do that" "What do you mean?" asked his companion. "Well" answered the other monk "The rules
    forbid me to touch a woman. I'm troubled by having done it". His companion answered "Oh, now I know what
    you mean, I've already completely forgotten about that woman and the incident. You still carry her on your back
    and make yourself suffer from it".
    enemyofNWO wrote: Thanks for the parable . I imagine that  it is taken from a chapter of the bible not published  yet. I hope your writing is proceeding OK .  Are you defensive about your religion? Does it upset you, perhaps  that ,in a discussion,   we revealed facts about  the Sacred COW called  Christianity ?  Please don't take personally discussions in a forum . I can assure you also that I don't carry anyone on my back and I don't have dead weight to expel . I am who I am and I accept it . Do you do anything to screw the system that oppresses us all ? I do , for dozens of years we have had the secret services of Europe and Australia on our back ..... they have spent millions of dollars , performed incredible number of operations and Psy -ops with no result . So we have something to be proud off . If only there were more people like us who work to screw the system and try to open the eyes of the ones that keep theirs wide shut , the system would collapse sooner .....

Please don't be upset ,   we ,not always , read pleasant material . Unfortunately the world is not a pleasant place , it is a mine field ! who am I ?  I am one of millions that realized that the catholic religion is a fraud ,  after over 60 years since I woke up about it  I am still discovering despicable acts perpetrated by that criminal organization . I live in catholic country where the malefic presence of catholicism is omnipresent so i might  be rabid when dealing with the subject . I see also the pervasive influence of this cancerous religion on the politics and the society . There seem to be no end to the criminality of the church . They have the brass face to send missionary to regions  of the third world to try to convert who doesn't need to be . I don't think that the discussions with Otho are futile ,this subject is very interesting  and I think there is  some chance that  some of the discussion might influence, in a positive way,  some readers with an open mind .  Ortho ,as the rest of us , is on a personal journey and every person has his/her own interpretation of  what is searching and what is looking for .    Did you like the videos linked in post No 2   and 3 ? They are  eyes opener don't you agree ? Be well !
    orthodoxymoron wrote:In "The Exercise of Vital Powers" from the 4th season of Babylon 5 (which is depicted as being in the year 2261 A.D.) -- the statement was made that "Russia [had transitions of power] in 1917 and 2013". Mind you -- this episode was made in 1997. The Pope resigned in 2013 -- and a Jesuit became the new Pope. In "The Keys of This Blood" Malachi Martin writes about a three-way battle for control of the New World Order -- between Russia, the Vatican, and the United States. The book was published in 1990. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Keys_of_This_Blood What if Russia had a lot to do with the changing of the guard in Rome?? Supposedly -- the US and Russia might be headed for some sort of conflict. That same episode of Babylon 5 speaks of the French coming to power in 2112 A.D. I have a rare book titled The End of the World, A.D. 2133. Pope Benedict seemed a bit bitter when he spoke of "God Sleeping". I have irreverently joked that "God was just tired of all the bullshit!" All of this might not be significant -- but I find it somewhat interesting.

enemyofNWO wrote:Thanks Ortho for the links ! I  just watched the video of Malachi Martin  posted above . There is a lot of information that is very relevant   even today .  But Martin ideas that the Pope John Paul would  unite the world on moral and ethical grounds  did not happen and it is very unlikely it will in the future ,John Paul died and things got worse . Since then the church is now associated universally with pedofilia and corruption. According to Martin already  in1990 the church had to pay 95 million dollars in compensation to children victims of sexual abuse . Martin said that the Church has the most efficient secret services in the world   . How do they do it ? The confession !  of course ! Just as a test try to confess that you know of a fictitious person that wants to bump off the pope ……… See how long it takes for the police to knock at you door ? Malachi said that the church has been penetrated by the Masons.   This happened a long time ago . The picture below is of Trieste where I live  near the palace of the Questore ( the chief of Police ) there is a church and above the door there is a date in roman numerals . The picture below is taken from my e-book chapter 19 .
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I've been thinking of the whole solar system as being one big business (in good and bad ways). The Catholic Church might be near the top of the pyramid -- but I keep thinking there's at least one or two layers of power beyond Rome (and probably not in good ways). But really -- the universe might have literally billions of star-wars occurring simultaneously -- from antiquity to modernity. How things are out-there probably has a lot to do with why things are the way they are on Earth. Most of this is speculation -- but there is some substance to it -- and it frankly scares the hell out of me. Without hearing anyone say it -- one day I thought about the possibility of bugged-confessionals -- and it freaked me out!! I just assume that ANYTHING I say is somehow recorded. That might be overly paranoid -- but this is reflective of Christian-Theology (and even Santa-Claus coming to town)!! I assume that all agencies are somehow interconnected (for better or worse). A lot of this is speculation -- but I keep hearing stories...
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What is the relationship (if any) between Dragons -- Draconian-Reptilians -- Generic-Reptilians -- Tall Long-Nosed Greys -- Small-Greys -- Generic-Hybrids -- Dragonized-Humans -- Nephilim -- Human-Giants -- Hybrid-Giants -- Reptilian-Giants -- Normal-Humans -- Angels -- Demons -- God -- Satan -- Demigods -- et al?? I might've added a couple of non-existent categories (or I might've missed someone) -- but you probably get my question. This whole-thing always seems to be an illusive shell-game. "Top" People probably get clear and concise briefings and documents -- but "We the Peons" must wade through "Endless Bullshit". I still don't know if most of the above really exist -- so I just play a stupid science-fiction game -- to attempt to understand a phenomenon which might not even exist. Strange-Beings could originate from Distant-Galaxies -- or they could be Renegade-Creations aka Forbidden-Abominations -- from Secret-Laboratories within this solar system. Who Knows?? How might Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer relate to all of this?? Does Lucifer really exist -- or is Lucifer simply the dark-side of Gabriel and/or Michael?? Also -- is Azazel an actual Angel and/or Demon -- or is Azazel simply a Historical and Eschatological Scapegoat?? Is the Creator of Humanity considered to be "Azazel"?? Once again -- I have a very difficult time getting into the Thuban material. I'm presently taking a closer look at Biblical-Prophecy in the context of Science-Fiction. I am very-wary of Prophecy -- but I've recently felt the need to understand Job through Daniel - relative to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John -- with unconventional approaches. I always feel as if I'm playing with burning-magnesium when I consider this madness -- and a lot of it really does seem to be madness (on purpose, in many ways). What do you think about the 2300 days-years of Daniel 8:14 originating around 168 BC -- and terminating around 2133 AD?? Does Humanity have a future "As-Is" -- or will we be terminated and/or turned into various sorts of hybrids (which might not resemble humanity as we know it)?? Was the Historical Jesus Christ really the Messiah of the Psalms and Isaiah -- or is there a Hidden Historical Messiah?? This sort of thing is nearly impossible to really know about with any certainty. I'm almost to the point of completely walking away from ALL of the stuff contained within this website -- and just go back to watching television. I might even start drinking-beer and going to football-games and baseball-games. Perhaps I should forget about ethics and truth -- and live a life of skirt-chasing and riotous-living. I actually think I might rejoin the "Rat-Race" because the Rats are Winning...

Bible - Page 11 6722a9b22b69606a7a54bde617e8adcf
    Bible - Page 11 FT%20trieste_a0295
    Bible - Page 11 509_4
    Bible - Page 11 919_9_screenshot
    Bible - Page 11 Jesus-christ-0207
    "LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!! LA!! LA!! LA!! LA!! LA!!"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:41 am

Who wants to live forever with an ethereal body of glory like an angel in eternal life with God ? Who wants to be a prince or princess in the kingdom of Heaven ?

Do you know the King of kings ? The One with a crown of thornes who suffered all to save our souls from sin devil and evil !

"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water. There is also an antitype which now saves us—baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him." - 1 Peter 3:18-22
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:09 pm

There is a great sign in heaven given to the apostle John when he was an old man on Patmos almost 2000 years ago.

"Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun,
    with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
    Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth."

-(Revelation 12:1-2)-

Bible - Page 11 Maxresdefault

On 23 September 2017 - which will be on the Feast of Trumpets - the constellation Virgo is clothed with the sun with the moon under her feet with a garland of twelve stars - the main nine in Leo together with Mercury Venus March. And Jupiter the Star of Bethlehem emerges out of the womb of Virgo after about 9 months because of its retrograde motion.

Credit to youtube user eternalrhythmflow for finding this mark in time as depicted in

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—
    things which must shortly take place.
    And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,"

-(Revelation 1:1)-
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:10 pm

Nice to see you posting, RedEzra!! It's been many months since you last posted. I appreciate most all biblical-research -- but my BS-Detector never seems to stop!! Politics and Religion seem to be built-upon Shifting-Sand (perhaps on purpose) to keep the Commoners Guessing (is my guess). What if "Disclosure" will be used to crash the World-Economy?? That wouldn't surprise me, one little bit!! Beware of Saviors and Disclosure!! Save Us From Our Saviors and Whistle-Blowers!! Once again, what if one read the following sources straight-through (over and over) in a rather aggressive manner??

1. Job through Daniel (NKJV).
    2. Acts through Jude (NKJV).

I'm just beginning to do this -- but I think this might be extremely important -- regardless of whether this material ultimately proves to be mostly-true or mostly-false. I see it as a possible stepping-stone to bigger and better clean-sheet of stone theological-milestones. It is my understanding that Martin Luther thought that Hebrews, James, Jude, and Revelation should NOT have been included in the Canonical Scriptures. Notice that in the chart below, these four NT books have the highest OT percentages!! I just stumbled upon that!! If the OT books I have selected in the above list are as important to the NT as I think they are -- why do we not find an extensive NT discussion of them?? Why do the Gospels not contain more Epistle-like material?? Why don't the Epistles focus upon the Life and Teachings of Jesus?? The Biblical-Compartmentalization is Truly-Troubling to me!! I deeply enjoy the writings of Ellen White -- yet her editorial-voice is dominant -- with much new insight and extrapolation. She doesn't do a lot of strict grammatical-historical interpreting. Dr. Desmond Ford has pointed-out that The Desire of Ages has more precise-exegesis than most of her other books. But even in this volume, she skips over a lot of passages, and seems to add things which the texts do not call-for.

I have a love-hate relationship with the Bible and Ellen White. MUCH can be learned -- but MUCH is Highly-Disturbing. I have suggested that Prophets and Kings by Ellen White, might be her definitive theological-statement. It was published in 1917 (two years after her death) -- and it just might be her "Last Theological Will and Testament". What if Ellen White was somehow working for the Masons?? What if she did the best she could, under the circumstances?? The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" suggested to me that at least some of Ellen White's books were intended to mislead. I have no idea how truthful or accurate the AED was regarding ANYTHING. I'm simply giving you my side of the story of my contact with them. I haven't made a big-deal out of this -- especially when no-one reads my threads. BTW -- I'd love to know what the Jesuits REALLY Know About the Bible -- Ellen White -- the Seventh-day Adventist Church -- The Ancient Egyptian Deity -- and Yours Truly!! Actually -- I'd REALLY Love to Know What the Jesuits Know About the Nazis -- Masons -- Jesuits -- the Roman Catholic Church -- the Secret Government -- and the Secret Space Program!! Perhaps I Should STOP!! They Have Ways to Make Me STOP!! Many Ways!! OMG!! I Think The Saint Louis Jesuits Are After Me!! What Would Monseigneur Bowe Do??!!

Bible - Page 11 NT-header-1
    Bible - Page 11 Old-testament-in-new-testament
    Bible - Page 11 Greek-new-testament-bible-passage
    Bible - Page 11 Cambridge.gnt.1632.L
    Bible - Page 11 IMG_0628
    Bible - Page 11 Jesuitswolves
    Why Do Most Religions and Churches Seem to Have a Light-Side and a Dark-Side??
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:21 pm

"Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun,
    with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
    Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon
    having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
    His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth.

And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth,
    to devour her Child as soon as it was born."

-(Revelation 12:1-4)-

"She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron.
    And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.

Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God,
    that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.

And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon;
    and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail,
    nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan,
    who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God,
    and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren,
    who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony,
    and they did not love their lives to the death.

Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them!
    Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea!
    For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath,
    because he knows that he has a short time
    "

-(Revelation 12:5-12)-

Credit to youtube user DAHBOO77 for finding "the red dragon" of Revelation
    who "stood before the woman who was ready to give birth,
    to devour her Child as soon as it was born."
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Hey Oxy how you been ?

So what do you think... will Revelation chapter 12 come to pass in a couple of years ?

On a side note this sign in heaven of "a woman clothed with the sun" seems to be between the 6th and 7th seal.
    If so will we witness "a great earthquake black sun and blood moon" before 23 September 2017 ?

By the way do you have any inside information about when the nukes will fly ?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:03 pm

I've been lousy -- and I have no idea when the nukes will fly -- but it might not be the nukes that get us. How have you been?? Is the History of the Universe really One Huge Star-War?? I think everything is planned and orchestrated by a key-individual and/or committee -- but they're not talking to me (as far as I know). I have previously and repeatedly made a connection between the first seventeen books of the Old-Testament and the Book of Revelation. That chart in my previous-post seems to support that connection. I grew-up attending the Seventh-day Adventist Church -- and the name implies a Torah--Revelation connection. The SDA Church has conducted Revelation Seminars for decades. An SDA minister told me that a lot of SDA children have nightmares connected with Biblical-Prophecies of the End of the World. Regarding my study-list in the previous-post -- consider this slightly modified NKJV list:

1. Deuteronomy.
    2. Job through Daniel.
    3. Luke.
    4. Acts through Jude.

In the New-Testament -- Paul seems to be more of a "Big-Man on Campus" than Jesus Christ!! Richard Carrier (among others) claims that the Gospels and Acts are historical-fiction. I don't know what to think -- but the problems seem to be legion. Romans through Jude often seems more pastoral than Matthew through Acts. Revelation often seems to be Insanity-Incarnate. Should the New-Testament have positively-reinforced the Old-Testament (with extensive commentary and application)?? The New-Testament "starts-over". Matthew through Acts seems to be in a different world than Romans through Jude. The Book of Revelation seems to be in a different universe than the rest of the Bible. What the hell is going-on here??? I've frankly turned the whole-mess into religious and political science-fiction -- which I openly post on this website -- without doing anything more with it. It's easier that way.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Communism also known as International Socialism took over the Russian Empire in 1917 and China in 1949 while Nazism also known as National Socialism took over Germany in 1933 but was defeated in WWII in 1945. So Socialism is the common denominator of both Commuism and Nazism.

Socialism has been the scourge of the modern world in a general war against humanity and specifically against Judeo-Christian people which were persecuted under Socialism on steroids known as Nazism and Communism.

Socialism and the virulent ideology of Islam got a general hatred for mankind and a specific hatred for Judeo-Christian and so Socialism and Islam are allies which explain the mass import of Muslims into Socialist Europe and Socialist USA.

In other words the fight against Socialism is lost !

Make no mistake about it Patriots... if you do not give up the guns then you will be bombed to Kingdom Come.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:34 pm

I somehow think that Human-Beings are BOTH Smart and Stupid -- SIMULTANEOUSLY. I somehow think that Human-Nature is BOTH Fallen and Unfallen -- SIMULTANEOUSLY. I somehow think that the Bible is BOTH True and False -- SIMULTANEOUSLY. I somehow think that I am BOTH Orthodox and Unorthodox -- SIMULTANEOUSLY -- Hence, orthodoxymoron. I somehow support Theological-Milestones and Historical-Necessities -- SIMULTANEOUSLY. The United States of the Solar System: Oxymoron or Wave of the Future?? We might have to wait until 2133 A.D. to determine the correct response. Another thing. Consider the following Study-List:

1. Genesis and Job through Malachi (KJV).
    2. Luke and Acts through Jude (KJV).
    3. Prophets and Kings by Ellen White.
    4. Solomon: Pharaoh of Egypt by Ralph Ellis.
    5. The Gods of Eden by William Bramley.

As you know, I have provided dozens of study-lists throughout the years, mostly to facilitate Possibility-Thinking relative to Sacred-Scripture. But my lifelong ambivalence and reflection have made a wreck out of me -- and I am truly a Completely Ignorant Fool -- but I love that term (and use it often). What Would Raven Say?? @#&^$*^&!!?? I think I've teetered on the edge of the abyss long enough to see how dark and deep it really is -- without actually falling (or being thrown) into it. I'm "backing-off". I think my "job" was completed several years ago. Perhaps it was completed in a previous-life. It might've even been completed in a distant solar-system. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I still think there is something to the concept of an Investigative and Executive Judgment terminating in (or around) 2133 A.D. I'm obviously not sure about the validity of various "Numbers-Games" -- so I won't be shouting "The End is Near" in crowded-theaters or internet-forums. I've simply defined a particular area of research -- without formalizing my findings. I actually don't have any findings. I've merely created a "Conceptual-Laboratory" for those with greater aptitudes and resources than I am blessed with. I know my limitations -- and they are significant. I sometimes feel as if I have been hamstrung for a significant-reason. Perhaps this was a test for all-concerned. Remember John and Delenn's son, David (in the Fifth-Season of Babylon 5) being "cursed" (with some sort of an alien-parasite) on his 16th birthday. Why?? Happy-Birthday?? "Sweet Sixteen, and Never Been Cursed??" I continue to think in terms of the solar-system being one big-business (going way, way, way back). If this is even somewhat correct, resistance might really be futile -- and I have no appetite for trench-warfare (regardless of how righteous the cause might be). I continue to NOT Know what's REALLY going-on (within this solar-system and beyond). I have no idea who I really am (on a soul-basis -- going way, way, way back) even though I have modeled remote-possibilities (without remote-viewing). Please do not neglect the following Bible-Study:

1. Genesis through Esther -- Matthew through Acts -- and the Revelation of Jesus Christ (read straight-through -- over and over -- as a group).
    2. Job through Malachi -- and Romans through Jude (read straight-through -- over and over -- as a group).

What is your opinion of the work of Ralph Ellis and Gerald Massey?? What is your opinion of Biblical-Egyptology -- especially as applied to Genesis through Esther -- and the Four Gospels?? Is most of this material Historical-Fiction with an Egyptian-Twist?? I've been attempting to base my Biblical-Theology upon Job through Malachi -- and Romans through Jude -- with the historical-aspects (or historical-fictional aspects) viewed through two particular books by Ellen White -- namely Prophets and Kings -- and The Desire of Ages. I try to imagine these two books re-written in connection with insights gained through a study of the books of Ralph Ellis and Gerald Massey!! But how do we really know anything for certain regarding antiquity and the otherworldly?? I assume that deception is rampant -- and that everyone lies (to greater or lesser extents). I seem to be locked into a "Graveyard-Spiral" with my historical theological presuppositions -- and I continue to attempt to gain altitude -- despite encountering endless brutal-flocks of facts!! The story of Isis being thrown into the snake-pit by the reptilians (for refusing to cooperate with the enslavement of humanity) continues to haunt me. Was Isis the "Lamb Slain from the Foundation of the World"?? Was The Greatest Story Ever Told based-upon the Story of Isis?? Is Isis alive and well, and living on Planet Earth?? I have no idea what to believe and disbelieve regarding antiquity and the otherworldly -- so I merely consider possibilities (especially those which might support my presuppositions -- even though this is tainted-scholarship). I have been attempting to construct realistic-eschatology without the use of the Book of Revelation -- but it's not going so well. I hate my life. Now I'm going to make the coffee. BTW -- what if Isis = Jupiter Jones?? What if God is a Black-Woman?? A Catholic Musician told me that a Catholic Priest had asked that question (decades ago). In the movie Dogma -- Rufus states that "Jesus was Black". Serendipity speaks of writing the Bible -- and 19 of the Top-20 movie ideas and/or scripts. God turns out to be a woman (Alanis Morissette) hidden in a comatose-man's body. I've done way too much poking, prodding, and speculating. It's drained the life out of me -- yet I continue to wonder as I wander. "Not all who wander are lost". I leave you with one last study-list (which is simply a conceptual snapshot in time -- which is subject to change -- without prior notice):

1. Job through Malachi (King James Version).
    2. Romans through Jude (King James Version).
    3. Prophets and Kings (Ellen G. White).
    4. The Desire of Ages (Ellen G. White).
    5. The Power of Positive Thinking (Norman Vincent Peale).
    6. Move Ahead With Possibility Thinking (Robert H. Schuller).
    7. The New York Times.
    8. The Wall Street Journal.
    9. The United States of the Solar System: 2133 A.D. (Books One and Two).
    10. Sacred Classical Music.

I mostly wish to watch things "play-out" in the coming months and years. I have no idea what's going to happen (or not happen) -- but I continue to think that some of us should consider eschatological science-fiction (theistic and atheistic). Even if there were no God to rain-down asteroids, fire, and brimstone -- we still have sufficient WMD's to exterminate ourselves rather rapidly (with or without aliens). I think I could probably become a Rich Rabble-Rouser (if I wanted to) but I don't want to. I prefer to be the "Strong Silent Type". Actually, I'm probably just a "Completely-Ignorant Fool with Nothing to Say". If anyone tries to discuss my madness with me -- I'll probably just say something like "Interesting", "No Comment", or "What Are You Talking About??" I'll probably just "Play-Dumb" which actually comes quite naturally. I still wonder if most of the souls in this solar-system have a very-dark past?! What if nearly all of us "Overthrew God in Antiquity"?? What if nearly all of us have "Rejected God in Modernity"?? What if nearly all of us have been "Atoning for Our Sins" lifetime after lifetime after lifetime?? What if a Final-Judgment will precipitate a "Final-Application of the Atonement"?? What if nearly all of us will "Stand Before a Holy-God -- Without a Mediator" in the near-future?? Is a "Ticket to the Moon" a good-thing or a bad-thing?? I have no idea. Neither the Old or New Testaments of the Holy Bible are anything close to a Western-Capitalist Manifesto!! In the Torah -- conquest is fine (including killing all of the women and children) -- but you had better keep the Sabbath holy (or get stoned to death -- on the spot -- without a trial). The Pauline-Epistles seem to favor communism and socialism -- don't they?? The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" I spoke-with heavily favored Socialism and Absolute-Obedience to a Central-Deity!! Is Heaven Capitalist or Communist?? Is there Religious and Political Freedom in Heaven?? I have attempted to utilize the best of East and West with my hypothetical royal-model United States of the Solar System -- complete with 10,000 Representatives -- a King, Queen, and a God!! The idea is to achieve a Dynamic-Equilibrium of Human Responsible-Freedom with the Sovereignty of God!! Oxymoron or Wave of the Future?? I have set a tentative start-date of 2133 A.D. -- but who knows what the future holds (or drops)?? The U.S.S.S. concept involves probably half of the 10,000 Representatives serving as Solar-System Supreme-Court Justices. The remaining 5,000 would serve in something resembling the best aspects of the United Nations and Washington D.C. The Supreme-Court might be more sacred than secular -- and the UN/US amalgamation might be more secular than sacred. Unfortunately, this approach would make everyone livid with rage -- so perhaps we'll just have to watch the present-arrangement play-out (for better or worse -- I know not). I am in no position to know much of anything significant -- so I'm mostly attempting to not talk.

A very careful examination of all-concerned throughout the history of the world might be rather difficult to judge -- due to the circumstances and previously unknown factors. I've hinted at a lot of stuff -- but I've done very little direct condemnation. I'm not saying that "anything-goes" should be "the way things are" -- but one would have to know a hell of a lot about all factions within this solar system (going way, way back). The best ideas and plans could've been repeatedly hijacked and corrupted. Some world-leaders might've been unimaginably controlled from the shadows. Do we assume that just because we find-out about the secret-stuff that we will somehow get all of it for ourselves?? What if this simply screws-up someone's business-model?? Or what if we've served our purpose, and will be eliminated?? I find it hard to believe that the Real Top-Dogs are on the run!! I suspect that they're really bad, smart, and sinister -- and that they don't give a damn about "We the Peons". But to think that they would be vulnerable enough to be completely exposed and deposed is somehow irrational and doubtful. The Real Top-Dogs might want "Disclosure" and "Regime-Change" as calculated-steps toward some unthinkable end. I don't think we should be too triumphalist and celebratory just yet. I've been attempting to think things through from the perspectives of all-concerned -- and I am finding it to be MOST Disorienting and Disillusioning. I frankly don't think we have any idea of what we're REALLY Dealing-With. I get the sinking-feeling that this thing won't be over for a VERY Long Time. An Individual of Interest told me they would "Always be Opposed to Humanity" -- and the implication was that they had existed for a very-long time -- and that they would continue to exist for a very-long time. I'm just scratching the surface of this madness -- and it's scaring the hell out of me. I tend to think in terms of pictures and panoramas -- and I find it difficult to adequately communicate what I see and perceive. I sometimes wonder if I sometimes channel some hidden aspect of my past existence.

I continue to think that humanity has lived under a One-World (or possibly even a One Solar-System) Government for thousands of years -- and that the Original-Creator (or genetic and social engineer) of the Human-Experiment got removed in antiquity (with a much-tougher administrator taking their place) -- for better or worse, I know not. All I know is that this whole thing has been pretty darn nasty (going way, way back). BTW -- some of those Pope-Caricatures are in poor-taste and over-the-edge -- but I bet they generate a lot of laughter in and around the Vatican!! They probably laugh at me as well (if they even know about me). My U.S.S.S. threads are a big-joke, aren't they?? I wish to make it abundantly clear that I am not an insider -- and that I have withdrawn everything I've offered on the internet (and probably anywhere else). I've tried to consider various world, solar-system, and galactic issues -- with devastating results. Nothing productive has resulted -- as far as I can tell. I obviously do not have the "right-stuff" for much of anything. I continue to feel massively ignored, ridiculed, miserable, rejected, and harassed. We all have our crosses to bear, don't we?? But there might be pandemonium when we see what those who were loyal to God got. I don't know if I've been loyal or not. Have my internet questions been reasonable or not?? Why have 95% of my questions remained unanswered, after nearly eight-years?? I continue to suspect that nearly all of us have "made our choices" regarding the most important matters imaginable (whether we realize it, or not). I guess I'll continue to seek the truth, the whole-truth, and nothing but the truth -- regardless of whether anyone likes it, or not. I hope the Real Universe Powers That Be somehow appreciate and accept my feeble and tainted attempts to understand the "Real-Truth". That might be the thing which REALLY matters when all is said and done. Are they impressed by "Big-Shot Walking and Talking"?? I tend to doubt it. Are they impressed by "Fame, Fortune, and Power"?? I tend to doubt it. Have I somehow had contact with the "Real-Deal"?? I don't know -- but it wouldn't surprise me. But at this late date -- I honestly think I've been roundly rejected by both Humanity and Divinity (at least within this particular solar system). My hope is that there is some sort of a "City of Refuge" for me in this universe. I think I might do much better in a different setting. Perhaps I already have.

I often sound stand-offish -- but I simply don't know who and what to believe and trust -- so I suppose I am in a moot-war with everyone and everything -- which I am trying to end. I've performed an experiment -- and my laboratory now seems to be in lockdown -- with sirens-wailing and lights-flashing. I simply think this thing is way too complex for me to properly deal with. I have mostly suspended judgment -- but now I think I need to suspend my experiment -- and move toward the mainstream -- for the remainder of this incarnation. This makes me very, very sad. One can get too far out on a very high limb. One can get so "above it all" that they lose touch. On the other hand -- my efforts to gel with even the "awake and aware" have failed to yield satisfactory results -- so I suppose, in a sense, I have lost confidence in those around me -- and in myself (regarding meaningful and long-term dialogue). I mostly end-up talking to myself. It's easier that way. I just wish to cease being open and honest on the internet (or anywhere else, for that matter). I've been screwed-up for most of my life -- and attempts at enlightenment and honesty just seem to make things worse. Idealism seems to backfire on a regular basis. I'm not saying that I'll stop researching and reflecting. I'm simply saying that being vocal (on the internet and/or in real-life) doesn't seem to be working for me -- and I doubt that it ever will. I am a 'friend and foe' personality (with very little personality). I can be open and friendly -- but then I can turn right around and start asking difficult and provocative questions. I do this on the internet on a daily-basis -- but I usually keep my mouth shut in real-life. I am quite fatigued and stupid in real-life -- and things seem to be worsening. With every other person being a secret-agent (or related to someone who knows someone) -- with legion agencies and lists -- I'm really not enjoying being a 'marked-man'. I think I might like to write some sort of a book (which would be a very mild version of my internet stuff) -- and then just retire -- and disappear into a small mountain cabin (with a Deep Underground Civilian Basement) for the rest of my life. That's my story -- and I'm sticking to it. I could continue -- but I'd rather not. "Silence is Golden".

Bible - Page 11 HS-House_with_Bunker-Final
    Bible - Page 11 Enders-Game-03
    Bible - Page 11 2013_enders_game-wide
    Bible - Page 11 Ender-s-game-image09
    Bible - Page 11 Enders_Game_Concept_Art_Dreadnought

Bible - Page 11 Ra
    Bible - Page 11 Azazel_by_gothicnarcissus-d5wqnf8

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:32 pm

Socialism is best understood by looking to the Fabian Society founded in 1884 in London. From the Fabian Society came the London School of Economics and Political Science in 1895 and the Labour Party in 1900.

Bible - Page 11 When%20i%20strike%20i%20strike%20hard.jpg

Bible - Page 11 Cs_may05b

The logo of the Fabian Society, a tortoise, represented the group’s predilection for a slow, imperceptible transition to socialism, while its coat of arms, a 'wolf in sheep’s clothing,' represented its preferred methodology for achieving its goal.

In 1900 the Society produced Fabianism and the Empire where it claimed that Imperialism was the new stage of the international polity. And Africa was by this time in the process of being invaded and divided by Britain Germany France Spain Italy Belgium Portugal in what was called the Scramble for Africa.

Socialism is really Social Imperialism or Royal rule by social proxy called political parties. And this is easily evident in the Constitution of so called constitutional monarchies where the King or Queen is the power behind the Executive Branch of governments. In other words it does not matter much what political party the people vote as they are all ministers of the Monarch.

Socialism is simply turning everything over to the State. And as the Sun King said "I am the state" !

"But the general idea is that each man should have power according to his knowledge and capacity. [...] And the keynote is that of my fairy State: From every man according to his capacity; to every man according to his needs. A democratic Socialism, controlled by majority votes, guided by numbers, can never succeed; a truly aristocratic Socialism, controlled by duty, guided by wisdom, is the next step upwards in civilization."
    — Annie Besant, a Fabian Society member theosophist and later president of Indian National Congress.

Behind the blood red flag of every socialist State whether on steroids or not beats the blue blood Royal and soon very soon some will step out from obscurity and take the throne of their Kingdom. These are the "ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom" spoken of in Revelation 17:12
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Bible - Page 11 Kingdoms%20of%20satan

"And he led Him up and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
    And the devil said to Him, 'I will give You all this domain and its glory;
    for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
    Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours.'"

-Luke 4:5-7
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:22 am

Can the Devil be believed?? Can the authors of the Gospels be believed?? There apparently was a changing of the guard in the Garden of Eden (figurative or literal). The Exodus seems to involve some sort of changing of the guard. Isaiah seems to involve some sort of changing of the guard (including the Fall of the King of Babylon aka Lucifer). The "Voice" in Isaiah seems to be somewhat upset. The beginning of the Inter-Testament Period seems to involve some sort of changing of the guard. The Time of Jesus Christ seems to involve some sort of changing of the guard. The rise of Islam and the Roman Catholic Church seems to involve some sort of changing of the guard. The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" I spoke-with referred to some sort of a changing of the guard (or some major parting of the ways) around 800 A.D. (but I can't remember exactly the point in history they spoke-of -- and it's driving me nuts). The Protestant-Reformation seems to involve some sort of changing of the guard (or at least a major shift). We currently seem to be in the middle of some sort of Factional-Crisis (involving disclosure and an information-war). I suspect One World Leader from the Garden of Eden right up to the Present -- with Multiple Personalities and Roles. I continue to be somewhat interested in Gabriel and Michael regarding the troubled history of this solar system. The possibilities scare the hell out of me (in more ways than you can imagine). I have suggested that the term "Lucifer" might be applied to both of them (depending on perspectives and loyalties). Something is very-right and very-wrong with both the Old and New Testaments. I have suggested that one way to analyze the Bible is to study the following two groups separately and critically:

1. Genesis through Esther -- Matthew through Acts -- and the Revelation of Jesus Christ (KJV).
    2. Job through Malachi -- and Romans through Jude (KJV).

I have further suggested studying the following two Ellen White books (in probably more of a devotional-manner than a scholarly-manner) to possibly shed light on a problematic Biblical-History:

1. Prophets and Kings.
    2. The Desire of Ages.

I strongly lean toward her books published between 1898 and 1917. Both the Bible and Ellen White are highly problematic IMHO -- but they should not be ignored (especially by serious students). I'm just rambling tonight -- and I am attempting to not post at all -- so I might not make further comments. This whole thing seems to be a lost-cause in a world which treats Politics and Religion like Football and Baseball. It wouldn't surprise me if we are headed toward some sort of a nasty Holy-War based-upon kneejerk pseudo-intellectual bullshit. Religion and Disclosure are Integrally-Related. I think a lot of people are going to lose their faith. Dr. Steven Greer (in the video below) is essentially saying that our world-leaders do not run the world. That's all I'm going to say.

Bible - Page 11 54b947e9048a9_o
    Bible - Page 11 4101_6abcc8f24321d1eb8c95855eab78ee95
    Bible - Page 11 Football_religion
    Bible - Page 11 Quote-football-is-not-a-game-but-a-religion-a-metaphysical-island-of-fundamental-truth-in-a-highly-arnold-mandell-294771
    Bible - Page 11 Lit-windows-final
    Bible - Page 11 7201420_football-is-my-religion
    Bible - Page 11 Fashionfootballshirt
    Bible - Page 11 Football%2Bbanner
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:27 am

Is it not interesting that Hitler predicted Britain would one day war with the United States ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_%28Nazism%29#Hitler.27s_plans_for_North_America

"England and America will one day have a war with one another, which will be waged with the greatest hatred imaginable. One of the two countries will have to disappear." and "I shall no longer be there to see it, but I rejoice on behalf of the German people at the idea that one day we will see England and Germany marching together against America".

Hitler actually held the American society in contempt, stating that the United States (which he consistently referred to as the "American Union") was "half Judaized, and the other half Negrified" and that "in so far as there are any decent people in America, they are all of German origin".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_%28Nazism%29#Hitler.27s_plans_for_North_America

There are a lot of people with German origin in the United States for example the Bonesmen Bush who both had the top political position in the White House. And Nazis were shipped over to the US in Operation Paperclip after WWII working above and below ground in bases round about. New Order is nothing but Nazi terminology !

The Revelation of John depicts the last political Beast which will enforce the Mark of the Beast to all people who want to buy and sell.

"Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard,
    his feet were like the feet of a bear,
    and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.
    The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority."

-Revelation 13:2

That Beast is composed of Germany Russia Britain and China.

Where is the late great Untied States of America ?

"The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings.
    I watched till its wings were plucked off
    ;
    and it was lifted up from the earth and made to stand
    on two feet like a man, and a man’s heart was given to it."

-Daniel 7:4

USA is probably Mystery Babylon the Mother of Harlots whom the Beast will burn with fire.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:03 am

Can't We All Just Get Along?? Why Is This So God Damn Hard??? Why Didn't Hitler Simply Build-Up Germany -- Without Messing With The Jews And Going To War?? Why Didn't Hitler Simply Invite The Rest Of The World To Join His "Better Idea" Voluntarily?? What If Hitler Wasn't In Charge?? What If World War Two Was An ET Battle For The Planet?? Who Really Won The War??

I'm trying to stop posting for a while -- but just let me say that I favor "evolutionary-change" rather than "revolutionary-change". I have spoken of the possibility of being "liturgically-conservative" and "theologically-liberal" -- but I presently lean toward a "Minimalist-Traditionalist Ecumenism" based upon "Sacred Classical Music". I think there's something significant to the concept of "Reading The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal While Listening to Sacred Classical Music". I really do NOT relish the concept of "Tearing Things Down and Screwing Things Up".

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:42 pm

Bible - Page 11 Kingdoms%20of%20satan

"And he led Him up and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
    And the devil said to Him, 'I will give You all this domain and its glory;
    for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
    Therefore if You worship before me, it shall all be Yours.'"

-Luke 4:5-7

The devil has been given dominion over the whole world except for one tiny strip of land which belongs to God.
    And the Kingdom of God is aethereal eternal and not of this world but God got a portion and a people here.
    Soon the whole world will come in arms against Israel and then the fury of God shall shake this earth.
    O soldier you will only find an early grave.

"'Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, Thus says the Lord GOD:
    On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it?

Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you,
    all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army.

You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land.
    It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me,
    when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.'

Thus says the Lord GOD: 'Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants
    the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them?

And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,'
    says the Lord GOD, 'that My fury will show in My face.

For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken:
    Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel,

so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field,
    all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence.
    The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’

I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,' says the Lord GOD.
    'Every man’s sword will be against his brother.

And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed;
    I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him,
    flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations.
    Then they shall know that I am the LORD.'"

-Ezekiel 38:14-23
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:12 pm

I continue to prefer "Law and Order" rather than "Fire and Brimstone". I continue to think there's a secret, dark, and dirty "Solar System History" which would make the "Worst of the Worst" blush. One of my projects is to attempt to conceptualize the book The End of the World, A.D. 2133 by Lucio Bernardo Silvestre -- without the Book of Revelation. This will take a significant quantity of time and effort -- but I think it might be worth my while. Once again, I am presently interested in studying the Bible as two distinctly-separate groups, namely:

1. Genesis through Esther -- Matthew through Acts -- and the Revelation of Jesus Christ (KJV).
    2. Job through Malachi -- and Romans through Jude (KJV).

It might also be interesting to study the Eschatology of Ellen G. White in the following two books:

1. Prophets and Kings (1917).
    2. The Desire of Ages (1898).

This study might be contrasted with the Eschatology of Ellen G. White in the following two books:

1. The Great Controversy (1888).
    2. Patriarchs and Prophets (1890).

It is my understanding that the concept of "The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan" was originally referred-to as "The Great Controversy Between God and Mankind". I continue to speculate about the Recent Creation of the Human-Being in the context of an Ancient Other-Than-Human Universe -- wherein Mankind was (and is) a Renegade-Abomination.

Does anyone even give a damn about all of the above?? I sometimes wonder who and what the "Cleansing of the Sanctuary" REALLY applies to?! We might be surprised. What if most (or all) of us are Reformed Pazuzu-Type Beings (on a soul-level)?! What if the "Most-Reformed" will be "Saved"?? What if the "Least-Reformed" will be "Lost"?? What if the "Middle Men and Women" will populate "Purgatory" while they continue to be "Reformed"?? Once again, does anyone even give a damn?? Damned if I know. Being serious and speculative makes all-concerned HATE me. Being silly and supercilious makes all-concerned HATE me. If one doesn't think -- they're considered "STUPID". If one thinks -- they're considered "REBELLIOUS". Seminaries want Seminarians to Think ALIKE!! I hate this exercise in futility. I hate my life. Now I'm going to clean the toilet and make the coffee.

Bible - Page 11 Coffeecoffeeitturnsturnsturns
    Bible - Page 11 Creative-coffee-cup-foam-art
    Bible - Page 11 -Coffee-With-Redbull-MEME
    Bible - Page 11 Mila-kunis-covers-gq-august-2011-mila-kunis-photo
    Bible - Page 11 1952-this-ad-makes-light-of-domestic-violence
    Bible - Page 11 Coffee-makes-me-happy
    Bible - Page 11 Washingtons_instant_coffee

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:34 am