tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

magamud
    magamud

Bible - Page 10 Empty Re: Bible

Post  magamud Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:05 pm

Where is the evidence that man is or can become God ?[/quote]  Give me the evidence that man is not or cannot become God? wrote:

The evidence is the natural expression of our species and how Gods plan works.  How human relates to God.  Gods expression is to live in man so his righteousness is expressed in a Tribe.  He ensures his law through the beginning of "time" by enforcing it with his Son, prophets, holy ghost, written word.  It is fate to all of us to absolve this.  There is no escape.  Even though your powerful idols can absolve your presence, it cannot absolve your past.  And not only your past but your netherworld is coming to pass.  Your dreams, your dead, your spirit world.  This cycle we are all witnessing is what is called a Harvest.  Repent and ask for forgiveness, if you even know what I'm talking about.  All those who suffered for God are not dead but verily alive.  Im at a loss as to how any so called quantum physicist could deny this power, but such is life.  Know what is in front of your nose before anything else.  Humble yourself...  

Gods teachings are in the bible and it shows how he works and most of all, who are hearts are with. The universe is made from polarization, positive and negative, in consciousness this is made up of Good vs Evil. We are all learning this cosmic dynamic through the harvest. A microcosm of the macrocosm, but there is a singularity that drives these polarities and this is your salvation. God speed.

Where Man is God and man serves God is the narrow path.  The balance...  Seek Grace...

Bible - Page 10 David_SM_Maggiore
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:14 pm

There is actually an authority above man and that is I Am. Above the seven billion human beings roaming the earth at this particular moment in time there is a Being in Heaven who made man in His image and that is why we can relate to Him.

Jesus was crucified for blasphemy because He claimed to be I Am which is the meaning of the Hebrew name of God in the bible. And Jesus actually came back to life and rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven.

Man don't do that !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 am

1. One can assert just about anything regarding God, Satan, Angels, Demons, Heaven, Hell, Commandments, etc and et al. Anyone can write anything in a book. Often the winning-warriors get to write the rules -- and rewrite history.

2. How much of Genesis through Esther is supported by Job through Malachi??

3. How much of the New Testament is supported by Job through Malachi??

4. Compare:
    a. Genesis through Esther (plus Revelation).
    b. Job through Malachi.
    c. Matthew through Jude.

5. It seems as if religion can be made to be a perpetual mess (rather easily).

6. It seems as if humanity has been screwed (governmentally, religiously, and economically) for thousands of years (for who knows what reasons) -- and the majority of humanity still doesn't get what's REALLY wrong.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Anything can be asserted about anything, but the word is a living thing.  You can fool some people some time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.  The harvest is plentiful, but there is limited harvesters.  That is because no one knows what the word is and because they choose not to think for themselves.  Their boomerang of conclusion is sifted through the epitome of civilization and are in a labyrinth of minutiae.  Do not worship Idols.

The word or holy spirit guides your compass through syncromysticim, empirical science and your mind.  You then follow this line or narrow path and you build power or knowledge.  Its like a muscle and if you have never really worked it out how can much can you lift?  How much action can you take?  And if you don't have the muscle you must start somewhere, and if your muscle was your own Ego?  

The Son and the Harvest is the same as the nature of things.  Seed, growth, sprout, fruit etc...  This knowledge is in everyone deep, deep inside.  This is what is meant to thirst for knowledge less salvation.  Poor souls in your quantum world and you so wanted to be God.  Keep it simple, do good deeds, feed the poor and pray for grace in your eternal relationship.  Peace be with you.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:26 am

Is it possible to prove God ? Absolutely !

The universe is actually governed by laws and the laws of thermodynamics prove that at one point in time in the beginning the universe came into being in a state of most perfect order but has been spontaneously seeking disorder ever since because of natural entropy.

God is scientifically proven guys !

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:58 am

What are your opinions regarding a Job through Malachi theological approach?? If this were the gold-standard -- how would Genesis through Esther -- and Matthew through Revelation -- be properly understood?? What if the New Testament should've essentially been the Positive-Reinforcement and Expository-Preaching of Job through Malachi?? But what if the "Real-Jesus" did just that?? I love reading the New Testament -- but something is haywire -- and I don't think we know the full story. I wonder if Sherry Shriner knows the real story?? I tend to think she does -- yet I continue to be Wary of Sherry. I have some theories regarding all of the above, which I don't really wish to talk about (even in this relatively small forum). This might sound sort of strange -- but consider the following:

1. Job through Malachi (KJV).
    2. Sacred Classical Music.
    3. The Wall Street Journal.

Does anyone on the planet do this sort of thing on a regular basis?? I tend to doubt it.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:26 am

The problem of our world is one of management. There is something wrong with how the world is run. Is it possible to fire those people ?

Well who rule the world ? Who has a long top dog history and even an assumed divine right to rule ? If your answer is anything else than king queen emperor etc then you know nothing Jon Snow !

Is just a big aristocratic family allied by blood. And they rule the nations like estates. This is how it is and always has been with the king and all of his men.

Do you know from where this assumed divine right to rule originates ? From the unholy union between angels and women !

Now you know why aristocrazy and God do not go so good together. It all makes perfect sense you see.

Many today believe anything just because they heard it somewhere. How convenient that proof is not needed anymore. There is a thousand theories but only one truth.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:49 am

"The Powers That Be Are Ordained by God" -- but which "God"?? I've used the King and Queen theme in my simplistic solar system governance modeling -- but placed in the context of the City-States, the UN, and the Moon -- with the US Constitution at the center of things -- but with the Solar System Supreme Court applying the Perfect Law of the Lord. Arriving at what the Perfect Law of the Lord REALLY is -- might start a World-War (or even a Solar-System War). I am very tentative with all of this. One problem seems to be that Bad-People might require Bad-Leaders -- and that Good-Leaders might get trampled under foot. What if the Reprehensible Way Things Are really are necessary?! Take a look at this KJV Study-List:

1. Genesis.
    2. Job.
    3. Psalms.
    4. Proverbs.
    5. Ecclesiastes.
    6. Song of Songs.
    7. Isaiah.
    8. Daniel.
    9. Matthew.
    10. Mark.
    11. Luke.
    12. John.
    13. Acts.
    14. Romans.
    15. Hebrews.
    16. Revelation.
    17. Prophets and Kings (Ellen White).
    18. The Desire of Ages (Ellen White).

How much of these New Testament books are in harmony with the listed Old Testament books?? What if there is a Hidden Intertestamental Job through Isaiah Messiah?? Why doesn't the New Testament positively-reinforce the Old Testament via Grammatical-Historical Hermeneutics and Expository-Preaching?? What's wrong with this picture?? What treatment does the Torah receive throughout the Bible?? What treatment do with Wisdom-Books receive throughout the Bible?? What treatment do the Teachings of Jesus receive throughout the New Testament??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Bible - Page 10 Empty The Gospel of Peace of Jesus Christ by the disciple John

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:32 am

I've chosen to present this text, not for its value or meaning of being rules to live by.
    I find in this text a beautiful expression of the connection between the blood-sweat-and-tears mundanity
    of life, lived with our body aware and our senses awake, without excluding any walk of life, or choice of
    style, and the spiritual life in us, merging with our physical senses which are the bridge to me, for our divine
    abilities to descend on the earth plane. And for our practical life, our actions on Earth to ascend onto the
    divine realms where the homeland of our spirits exists.

Bible - Page 10 Mijn_s10
    A monument as symbol of the celebration of the peace of Utrecht, 2014.

The gates on both ends of this bridge is the heart opening, they are heartshaped, as I feel this to be true.
    I've so missed that connnection when growing up as a minister's daugther,
    amidst many closed hearts, obeying the rules of their Church God in fear and conviction to be sinful.
    Also, I experience, with sadness and healing from it, that next of kin, by blood, can be at a distance much.
    And strangers and friends can feel so much more like next of kin, in the presence of a soul connection.
    To me, the inner core of planet Earth is the same, on an energetic level, as the one of our spirit's homeland.
    And the coming of the Son of Man, to me, is the presence of us human beings, on Earth in full embodiment of
    our soul, capable of being as creative as God once was, long long ago, when he decided to know himself.

This text here is part of the book "The Gospel of Peace of Jesus Christ".
    More details at the end of this page.

From page 20......."And your breath, your blood, your flesh shall be one with the breath, the blood and the flesh of the Earthly Mother, that your spirit also may become one with the spirit of your Heavenly Father. For truly, no one can reach the Heavenly Father unless through the Earthly Mother. Even as no newborn babe can understand the teaching of his father till his mother has suckled him, bathed him, nursed him, put him to sleep and nurtured him. While the child is yet small, his place is with his mother and he must obey his mother. When the child is grown up, his father takes him to work at his side in the field, and the child comes back to his mother only when the hour of dinner an supper is come. And now his father teaches him, that he may become skilled in the works of his father. And when the father sees that his son understands his teachings and does his work well, he gives him all his posessionss, that they may belong to his beloved son, and that his son may continue his father's work. I tell you truly, happy is that son who accepts the counsel of his mother and walks therein. And a hunderd times more happy is the son who accepts and walks also in the counsel of his father, for it was said to you:
    "Honour thy father and they mother that thy days may be long upon this earth" But I say to you, Sons of Man: Honour your Earthly Mother and keep all her laws, that your days may be long on this earth, and honour your Heavenly Father that eternal life may be yours in the heavens.

For the Heavenly Father is a hundred times greater than all fathers by seed and by blood, and greater is the Earthly Mother than all mothers by the body. And dearer is the Son of Man in the eyes of his Heavenly Father and of his Earthly Mother than are children in the eyes of their fathers by seed and by blood and of their mothers by the body. And more wise are the words and laws of your Heavenly Father and of your Earhly Mother than the words and the will of all fathers by seed and by blood, and of all mothers by the body. And of more worth also is the inheritance of your Heavenly Father and of your Earthly Mother, the everlasting Kingdom of the earthly and heavenly life, than all the inheritances of your fathers by seed and by blood, and of your mothers by the body."And your true brothers are all those who do the will of your Heavenly Father and of your Earthly Mother, and not your brothers by blood. I tell you truly, that your true brothers in the will of the Heavenly Father and of the Earthly Mother will love you a thousand times more than your brothers by blood. For since the days of Cain and Abel, when brothers by blood transgressed the will of God, there is no true brotherhood by blood.
    And brothers do unto brothers as do strangers. Therefore, I say to you, love your true brothers in the will of God a thousand times more than your brothers by blood.

"FOR YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS LOVE.
    "FOR YOUR EARTHLY MOTHER IS LOVE.
    "FOR THE SON OF MAN IS LOVE.

"It is by love that the Heavenly Father and the Earthly Mother and the Son of Man become one. For the spirit of the Son of Man was created from the spirit of the Heavenly Father, and his body from the body of the Earthly Mother. Become, therefore, perfect as the spirit of your Heavenly Father and the body or your Earthly Mother are perfect. And so love your Heavenly Father, as he loves your spirit.

And so love your Earthly Mother, as she loves your body. And so love your true brothers, as your Heavenly father and your Earthly Mother loves them. And then your Heavenly Fatehr shall give you his holy spirit, and your Earthly Mother shall give you her holy body. And then shall the Sons of Men like true brothers give love to one another, the love which they receivd from their Heavenly Father and from their Earthly Mother; and they shall all become comforters one of another. And then shall disappear from the earth all evil and all sorrow, and ther shall be love and joy upon earth.
    And then shall the earth be like the heavens, and the kingdom of God shall come. And then shall come the Son of Man in all his glory. to inherit the kingdom of God. For the Sons of Man live in the Heavenly Father and in the Earthly Mother, and the Heavenly Father and the Earthly Mother live in them.
    And then with the kingdom of God shall come the end of times. For the Heavenly Father's love gives to all life everlasting in the kingdom of God.
    For love is eternal. Love is stronger than death.

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and angels, but have not love, I am sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. Though I tell what is to come, and know all secrets, and all wisdom, and though I have faith strong as the storm which lifts mountains from their seat, but have not love, I am nothing.
    And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and give all my fire that I have received from my Father, but have not love, I am in no wise profited. Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not envious, works not evil, knows not pride; is not rude, neither selfish; is slow to anger, imagines no mischief; rejoices not in injustice, but delights in justice. Love defends all, love believes all, love hopes all, love bears all; never exhausts itself; but as for tongues they shall cease, and, as for all knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we have truth in part, and error in part, but when the fulness of perfecton is come, that which is in part shall be blotted out. When a man was a child he spoke as a child, understood as a child, thought as a child; but when he became a man he put away childish things. For now we see through a glass and through dark sayings. Now we know in part but when we are come before the face of God, we shall not know in part, but even as we are taught by him. And now remain these three: faith and hope and love, but the greatest of these is love" (In the modern Bible it's the text in Corinthians 1 chapter 13) (end of part page 24 of the book)

The Aramic and Old Slavonic Texts compared and edited by Edmond Szekely. Translated by Edmond Szekely and Purcell Weaver.
    THE C.W.DANIEL COMPANY LIMITED
    1 CHURCH PRATH, SAFFRON WALDEN, ESSEX, ENGLAND
    ISBN 0 85207 103 5
    First published 1937, last time reprinted 2003
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Let's rewind about 2500 years back when king Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem with its first Temple and brought the Jews captive to Babylon. There in their captivity Gabriel an angel of God appeared to Daniel the prophet and told him when the Messiah would come.

"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and sixty-two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times." - Daniel 9:25

So the angel is saying that from the time an order is given "to restore and to build Jerusalem" "seven weeks and sixty-two weeks" will pass before Christ arrives.

When we suppose that "weeks" are seven years then "seven weeks" are 49 years or one Jubilee. And according to an ancient Jewish custom based on the Bible debts were forgiven and captives set free in the year of Jubilee.

There are about three competing ideas as to when an order "to restore and to build Jerusalem" was given and not everybody agrees about the amount of days in a biblical or prophetic year but it got to fit with Passover falling on a Friday. As there is no doubt that Christ was crucified on that day since all four Gospels specifically says so in original Greek !

"Now when evening had come, because it was the Preparation Day, that is, the day before the Sabbath," - Mark 15:42

Even in English the meaning of this verse is quite unambiguous as Friday is the day before Saturday ! But type in "Friday" and let google translate it to Greek and see it is the same Greek word "παρασκευή" which in English is translated as "Preparation Day".

Passover fell on a Friday on 3 April 33 AD and is "seven weeks and sixty-two weeks" (7x7x360 + 62x7x360 = 173880 days) from Nisan (March/April) in the 20th year (445/444 BC) of king Artaxerxes who gave an order "to restore and to build Jerusalem".

Jesus rode into Jerusalem among praise and acclamation from the people. And even the Pharisees were told that if people did not hail Him then the stones would at once !

This was Sunday evening after sunset the 10th according to Jewish reckoning and so the very same day when unblemished lambs were inspected before being sacrificed on Passover.

The point and purpose of ancient Israel's ceremonial system of animal sacrifice was to prepare and train them until the time came to sacrifice God for the atonement of men ! And so they did and God atoned for our crimes and rose again from death and hell and up to Paradise where He is King of kings and Lord of lords !

Jesus is God in the flesh ! and will come again not as a lamb but as a lion to destroy those who destroy the earth. Count 7x7x360 from 7 June 1967 when an order "to restore Jerusalem" went out from Defense Minister Moshe Dayan and come to 23 September 2015 the Day of Atonement in a year of Jubilee !

God gave us life and died for us so we would live forever with Him free from sin. Repent then and receive forgiveness !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:04 am

That's an interesting post, RedEzra. I am especially interested in Daniel 7 through 12 -- read straight-through (rather than being chopped-up -- added thereto or truncated). Consider taking a very close look at the following six books of the Bible -- paying special attention to the treatment of the Decalogue -- the Torah -- and the Messianic-Prophecies:

1. Psalms.
    2. Isaiah.
    3. Daniel.
    4. Matthew.
    5. John.
    6. Romans.

How many of us go directly to the source material -- rather than simply relying upon pre-formulated and pre-fabricated doctrinal-statements??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:39 pm

So i stumbled upon a thread about black holes and thought to myself. How come somebody think they know so much about something which nobody has ever seen ?

Nobody has seen a black hole but that does not seem to stop some from asserting this and that about it. So where do they get their information ? From someone else who has never seen one !

According to Stephen Crothers silly black holes simply do not exist ! And that is probably why nobody has seen one don't you think ?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:51 am

I suspect this sort of thing is true for a lot of scientific, religious, historical, psychological, legal, and ethical dogmas. Prophecy can be a real "Black-Hole" -- and I generally attempt to avoid "Numbers-Games".

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:39 am

Whatever the shame or wrong done to you remember then God Almighty nailed to a cross and mocked.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:48 pm

At what point in history did Jesus-Christ become God-Almighty?? Where can I read about Jesus-Christ (by name) in Intertestament and Old-Testament times?? There often seems to be a Historical God and Goddess Name Shell-Game. Why is this?? Matthew 28 states that Jesus was given all power in Heaven and Earth -- but when did this occur?? In the same chapter, Jesus tells his followers to teach everything he taught. I would assume he meant what we know as the Red-Letter Teachings of Jesus. Jesus didn't say to teach the Wisdom-Books and Major-Prophets (perhaps as interpreted and applied by him). Acts through Revelation does NOT teach what Jesus taught. Why?? Consider the following:

1. Psalms.
    2. Proverbs.
    3. Isaiah.
    4. Daniel.
    5. Luke.
    6. John.
    7. Acts.
    8. Romans.

Where do these books harmonize -- and where do they clash?? Why is the Old-Testament so exclusive toward the Jewish-Nation?? Why do Jesus and Paul seem to be at war with the Jewish-Nation?? Why is the Decalogue NOT Obeyed throughout the Torah -- and throughout the rest of the Bible?? If one simply attends church -- without digging and agonizing -- all is well. But lifting up the hood of religion -- and taking a closer look -- is MOST upsetting and disillusioning. And then -- if one says anything about the grime and crime -- they're in HUGE Trouble...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 am

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

So Jesus is the Word of God who spoke creation into existence. Whatever we see and don't see have been created by the Word of God who is Jesus.

Jesus is a transliteration of Yeshua which in Hebrew means Yahweh saves and since Yahweh means I Am so
    the meaning of Jesus is I Am savior.

"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." - Isaiah 7:14

Immanuel means God with us and so it was foretold several hundred years before the birth of Jesus that God would be born by a virgin.

There is no distinction in Divinity between God and the Word of God. Both are Divine but of course the First or Father is higher in authority ! but as you know authority over heaven and earth has been conferred to the Son.

"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, 'All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth'." - Matthew 28:18
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:20 pm

RedEzra wrote: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

So Jesus is the Word of God who spoke creation into existence. Whatever we see and don't see have been created by the Word of God who is Jesus.

Jesus is a transliteration of Yeshua which in Hebrew means Yahweh saves and since Yahweh means I Am so
    the meaning of Jesus is I Am savior.

"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." - Isaiah 7:14

Immanuel means God with us and so it was foretold several hundred years before the birth of Jesus that God would be born by a virgin.

There is no distinction in Divinity between God and the Word of God. Both are Divine but of course the First or Father is higher in authority ! but as you know authority over heaven and earth has been conferred to the Son.

"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, 'All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth'." - Matthew 28:18
    [b]Why wasn't "Jesus" named "Immanuel" (in accordance with Isaiah 7)?? If Jesus was "given" all power in Heaven and Earth (not simply serving as a perfect-sacrifice) -- did God the Father retire?? I find it interesting that 24 of the 27 books of the New Testament end with "Amen". Only Acts, James, and 3 John do not end with "Amen". The Old Testament books do not end with "Amen". It is interesting to me that the prayers in the Book of Common Prayer end with Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen. I also find it interesting that James is very Wisdom-Book and Sermon on the Mount oriented. Further -- I find it interesting that in the 1978 miniseries The Word -- the forged addition to the Bible is attributed to James the Just. Also, the forger in The Word sounds a lot like Zathras in Babylon 5!! There were ten of them (Zathras)!! This reminds me of Dr. Who in The Ten Doctors!! What if Job's Daughters removed their Father -- and have been running Earth, Inc. for thousands of years?? I know that's a long-shot -- but I thrive on long-shots!! Notice that the Professor in The Word was in a Mental-Institution -- and had several daughters (including one very interesting daughter named Angela)!! I'm reading a very interesting book titled The End of the World, AD 2133. You might have to look in the Library of Congress to find a copy. There are none advertised on the internet -- and I paid dearly for mine. The author focuses on Genesis -- Job through Daniel -- and Revelation. The book is very articulately written -- and it sort of reminds me of The Invisible War by Donald Grey Barnhouse. The bottom-line question in all of this is "was the Job through Daniel God somehow overthrown and exiled??" World Without End. Amen.[/b]
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Eureka!! I Have Found It!! This is a Rare Find!!
    Watch It While You Can!! Behold The Word!!

What if She is a Contemporary-Manifestation of an Ancient-Egyptian Deity??!!
    I'm Being More Sirius Than You Can Imagine. Watch Her Very Closely!!!
    Doesn't She Sound a Bit Like Leo Zagami (in that 2012 Armageddon Rant)??!!
    Please Think Long and Hard Concerning the Contents of This Thread!!!
    BTW -- Think About Angela Speaking With David in Constantine!!
    I Knew a VERY Talented "Angela"!! We Once Spoke About Her Father!!
    Think Long and Hard About Angela's Father in The Word!!
    The Ancient Egyptian Deity Knew About "Angela"!!

Bible - Page 10 5133pDCUoLL._SX300_
    Bible - Page 10 4634215-l

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.   2  The same was in the beginning with God.   3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made .   4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.   5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 6  There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.   7  The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe .   8  He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.   9  That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.   10  He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.   11  He came unto his own, and his own received him not.   12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born , not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.   14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,  (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.   15 John bare witness of him, and cried , saying , This was he of whom I spake , He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.   16 And of his fulness have all we received , and grace for grace.   17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.   18  No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.   19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?   20 And he confessed , and denied not; but confessed  , I am not the Christ.   21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith , I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered , No.   22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou ? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?   23  He said , I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.   24 And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.   25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?   26 John answered them, saying , I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;   27 He it is , who coming after me is preferred before me, whose  shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose .   28  These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing .   29  The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith , Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. 30 This is he of whom I said , After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.   31  And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore  am I come baptizing with water.   32 And John bare record , saying  , I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.   33  And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending , and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.   34  And I saw , and bare record that this is the Son of God.   35 Again the next day after John stood , and two of his disciples;   36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked , he saith , Behold the Lamb of God!   37 And the two disciples heard him speak , and they followed Jesus.   38 Then Jesus turned , and saw them following , and saith unto them, What seek ye  ? They said unto him, Rabbi,  (which is to say , being interpreted , Master,) where dwellest thou ?   39  He saith unto them, Come and see . They came and saw where he dwelt , and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour. 40 One of the two which heard  John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.   41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is , being interpreted , the Christ. 42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said , Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation , A stone.   43  The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.   44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter.   45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write , Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.   46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see .   47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!   48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.   49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.   50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou ? thou shalt see greater things than these.   51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open , and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
    Bible - Page 10 David+Janssen14
    David Searching the Solar System for
    his 37 Lost Books!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:01 pm

Immanuel means God with us while Yeshua means Yahweh saves or I Am savior which is the most fitting name for God's rescue mission as God took the blame for our crimes so sinners could be forgiven and achieve eternal life with God.

God is as you may or may not know unfathomable and so not much can be said about God except what we can learn from reading the Testaments. Apparently the nature of God is more complex as there are three Persons that make up the Godhead.

It is nothing new that a king bestows kingship to the crown prince and so that part ought not come as a surprise. Notice that Jesus said He had received authority in heaven and earth but what about hell ?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:18 pm

What does the Old Testament say about what you just said?? Consider yet another KJV Study-List:

1. Job.
    2. Psalms.
    3. Proverbs.
    4. Ecclesiastes.
    5. Song of Songs.
    6. Isaiah.
    7. Jeremiah.
    8. Lamentations.
    9. Ezekiel.
    10. Daniel.
    11. Luke.
    12. Acts.
    13. Hebrews.
    14. James.

I'm not going to itemize my reasoning -- but there is a significant amount of logic -- and a minimal amount of intuition -- behind this selection. Unfortunately -- I continue to be hamstrung as a "Pious-Zombie" -- so don't expect much from me!! Just pay close attention to the areas of study I point toward. Others will have to do the heavy-lifting. I almost feel as if I am somehow being supernaturally-tortured -- for legitimate and/or illegitimate reasons. BTW -- Martin Luther did NOT think Hebrews and James should be in the Bible!! What if Martin Luther had focused upon these 14 books??!! I do NOT refer to Luther's Works as being the Gold-Standard of Faith and Works. I do NOT presently support the major themes of the Protestant-Reformation -- but I'm NOT ready to jump in bed with the Pope!! I think BOTH Catholicism and Protestantism are HIGHLY Flawed. And I am NOT a Secret SDA Agent!! I am a Possibility-Thinker -- and not necessarily a Disciple of Peale and Schuller!! I'm sort of a Behind Closed Blast-Doors Deep-Underground Scholar Kind of Guy -- even though I'm not even close to being a scholar!! I'm merely Theological Collateral-Damage!! Once again -- the Bible is a Battlefield. One can make it say just about anything. If there's a will -- there's a way -- or a new-theology!! In general -- I think Politics and Religion are a Corrupt-Abomination!! Sons of Snakes!!! Reprehensible-Reptilians!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:24 pm

The biblical world view is about a loving Creator who cares so much for us humans that God came down from heaven to take the blame for our crimes.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13

God has proven love while most just talk about it. So since God took our blame we got a shot at heaven else it will be hell. Repent means to stop willful wrong and start doing right.

Most got the knowledge of good and evil and we are free to choose but there will be consequences. So choose good. Wisdom is never revealed to the wicked.

And God is a friend of the poor and downtrodden. Remember the cross ? He can relate !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:01 am

I don't have a problem with forgiveness -- but the Substitutionary-Atonement and Human-Sacrifice seem highly-problematic to me. If God "takes the blame" is this really "admitting-guilt" and implying that God is "responsible for sin"?? Does this line of thinking make God a prime-candidate for the role of an Eschatological-Azazel?? Did Jesus receive a promotion 2,000 years ago?? Will Jesus receive an even greater promotion in the near-future?? Is there a Real-Jesus and a False-Jesus?? Take a very close look at:

1. Psalms.
    2. Proverbs.
    3. Ecclesiastes.
    4. Isaiah.
    5. James.

What are these books really saying?? Notice particularly the pre-crucifixion examples of the Forgiveness of Sins. Notice this also in the Gospels. A Reforming-Messiah who Defends-God would be especially convincing -- particularly if they positively-reinforced the Old-Testament to make their case. Christology -- Soteriology -- and Eschatology get really messy when one gets involved in arguing about Justification -- Sanctification -- Glorification -- Imputed-Righteousness -- Imparted-Righteousness -- and Standing Before a Holy-God Without a Mediator (Just Prior to the Second-Coming of Christ). It's enough to drive a man to drink...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Angels who fell from God have been worshiped by the aristocracy for a long time. And they induce men and women to sin. But there will come a time when these angels and powers of the air are forced down to earth for all to see.

"And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him." - Revelation 12:9

There is no human power that can withstand an angel. And that is what we are up against. So God took affirmative action and took our blame and bled to death so that the angels who fell must get past God to get to us.

So do you know who's got your back ?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:10 am

What if WE are Fallen-Angels (on a Soul-Level)?? Fallen Into Male and Female Human-Physicality?? What if nearly all of the souls in this solar system are somehow in the doghouse (as far as the Galactic-PTB are concerned)?? I continue to think in terms of a God of This World (as being a somewhat harsh and sinister being -- with the bottom-line perhaps being the bottom-line). I further speculate that they work under a Solar System Queen of Heaven (who might be even tougher and hardline). I have much less of an idea of what exists beyond this solar system -- but that might have EVERYTHING to do with why things are the way they are here on Earth and the Moon. This solar system might not be the only galactic-problem in an otherwise Pure-Universe. I take theology Siriusly -- but I continue to think that a lot of it is a cover-story for the Real-Deal (which might not be nice at all). I respect Jesus -- yet I question traditional Christology -- Soteriology -- and Eschatology. I continue to think that Job through Daniel (KJV) should be thoroughly mastered, prior to moving-on to other parts of the Bible. I often wish to seek Clean Sheets of Theological Stone -- yet I continue to think that the Bible must be properly figured-out before we can move-on to Bigger and Better Things.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:34 pm

As we are approaching the apocalypse and an end of the world as we know it when what was written long ago come to pass then are we prepared ?

Can we survive civil chaos without the convenience of the grid ? If we did not dig out the survivalist in us yet then today is the time.

And if we want to know why it had to come to this then go see an aristocrat. Well it is always good to know the truth even when tshtf !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm

RedEzra -- if you can find a copy of The End of the World, A.D. 2133 (Silvestre) -- please read it. I have no problem with refining and reforming civilization -- but I have HUGE problems with the torture and extermination of body and soul. I still think that at least one aspect of "God" simply wishes to terminate the human-race -- and torture the souls of the damned for all-eternity -- as a lesson to the entire-universe to NEVER try anything like this EVER again. I have no problem with a reasonable and rational system of rewards and punishments -- with a safe and sane work-study prison-program for the recalcitrant-malcontents -- but I'm not really big on fire and brimstone...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 11, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:52 pm