tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Mercuriel
Swanny
Eartheart
firefly
Carol
B.B.Baghor
TRANCOSO
Brook
Sanicle
Aquaries1111
mudra
magamud
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
RedEzra
19 posters

Bible

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Bible - Page 24 Empty Re: Bible

Post  RedEzra Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:08 am

I don't care if you are children with little understanding as long as you are good. God is proven by the universe itself as the universe cannot create nor evolve. These are two of the fundamental governing principles of the universe formulated into scientific laws like the law of conservation of energy and the second law of thermodynamics. I don't expect airy fairy dreamers to understand this but truth ought to be told even if you don't get it.

What you also may fail to understand perhaps because your paycheck depends upon it is that authorities and alphabet soup agencies are obfuscating truths and pushing propaganda. Yes the same ones who are fluoridising drinking water and radiating consumer food products.

They have rejected God and chosen the angel of adversary as god. They are free to do so... and so are you. The very devil the biblical antagonist the father of lies and first rebel. O glorious god how art thou fallen from Heaven !
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:00 am

To tell someone they stepped in poo or not to tell them, that is the question.

Bible - Page 24 5
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:46 am

See surrounded by gov trolls... no wonder the nations are in economic trouble with so many taxpayer money trolls whose purpose is to stick up for what is politically correct and/or obfuscate truths and just disrupt online communication. Are you aware that you are breaking a direct command from God concerning false witness against your neigbour?
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:57 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:55 am

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:05 pm

I never understood, ultimately, why any spiritual text is defended as if it was one with God. It's as if the spiritual text BECOMES God. Now THAT is false witness IMO.

Another analogy: Treating spiritual text (in this case the Bible) so reverently/ unquestionably is like treating the Jesus like he is still nailed to the cross.

If I was God I would want the people to question ANY text attributed to me. I'd be pleased with the people questioning my very existence, it would be irresponsible for them not to.

If God would strike someone dead or send them to eternal punishment for not believing in them or their message then they are not that.

A song by Joshua Kadison has something pretty cool things to say about religion:

Believe what you want to, believe what you can,
    'cause all I ever really learned from this life of mine...
    Love's the only thing worth a damn.
    So take it or leave it, deny or receive it,
    'cause maybe it was never really ours to understand."
    And that right there's the gospel according to my ol' man.

Linger on the path as long as you wish, I am simply here to tell you that it does not end where we've lingered.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:20 pm

What if we are dealing with Bad@$$
    Kings and Queens of Solar Systems Incorporated,
    who answer only to the Almighty-Dollar???

Bible - Page 24 03_10
    Bible - Page 24 03_44
    Bible - Page 24 03_40
    Bible - Page 24 509_4
    Bible - Page 24 9B5VimwwKQQseKrZ2ATwfsuG5Iz
    Bible - Page 24 DDVDrtFT8GddEvcoZcP2PgMCzZD
    Bible - Page 24 3_midi
    Bible - Page 24 Stargate-continuum

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Even if the Old-Testament is Nasty and Unethical, it features Bad@$$ Warriors (Including God)!!
    What if there really are In-Between Bad@$$ Gods, who are Mighty (but NOT Almighty)??
    "RA" Said "We're Ancient!!" and "You and I Have Fought Side By Side!!"

Bible - Page 24 4
    Bible - Page 24 System-lords

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Bible - Page 24 Thor_movie_image_hall_asgard_frigga_hogun_frandal_01
    Bible - Page 24 Loadinggate_003

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:09 pm

It cracks be up when people get tripped up with 'ifs'. In an iffy world, what's the Dif?

What? You think your form of communication isn't any more iffy just because the word 'if' isn't used?

How is that mirror of yours working out for you? Tells you what you want to hear, doesn't it?

Thanks for the chuckles.....
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:31 pm

And on that note all the trolls came out of the woodwork... ho ho hello trolls : )
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:41 am

We get our ideas and information primarily from the current culture we live in. Sometimes soft through mass media and education centers and sometimes hard through ideological revolutions and reeducation camps. Either way the states decide what we will believe and when we don't go along with the program then we are marginalized or put in prison or go to the grave. So in such hostile environments where states are not interested in sharing facts and truths about reality then it is almost impossible for someone to find them.

We are all raised by the state we live in and take on an identity programmed by the state. That is why people are usually muslims in muslim nations and commies in commie lands and catholics in catholic countries and so on and so forth. Those who are leaders of nations decide what the rest ought to think act and do.

It is very hard to break free from an identity which have been with us since we were born but should one succeed then some advanced states also have state agents with alternative ideas and information for us. And i see most people on forums are stuck in one of those state sponsored alternative camps.

For instance before internet eastern mysticism was invited into the west with mystic ideas injected into a culture which was predominantly christian. And that is why we got this huge new age mess today. Do you think this would be allowed by the states if they did not direct it ? And what about all the mosques in the west sprouting up like mushrooms... do you think the states are not in control of this ?

If one is interested in truth and not just what resonates then one has to get back to basics. How did the universe come into being ? Seeing there are some governing principles to the universe found and formulated into scientific laws like the law of conservation of energy and the second law of thermodynamics then one ought to know for a fact that the universe did not come into being by itself. And that is why all great scientists just a few decades ago understood that God is proved by the universe itself. There is a Being with creative capabilities and intelligence who somehow formed the universe with energy matter and order from the beginning.

But who is this Being ? This is absolutely awfully amazing that a Being is capable to form a universe and fill it with life. For instance i would not sit here and type this if not for that Being forming the universe and everything in it. In fact we all owe our lives to this Being.

Who art Thou ?

I Am He who is declaring the end from the beginning
    and from ancient times things which have not yet been done
    saying My purpose will be established
    and I will accomplish all My good pleasure.

When Jesus said I Am He they fell to the ground.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:13 am

I've never denied being a 'Completely Ignorant Fool' (since Raven called me that, several years ago)!! I've had a lot of fun with it!! 'RA' told me 'You Did It With YouTube!!" I rely heavily upon Videos and Images. My threads are mostly the work of others. That's the way it should be. My father kept the stars 'cool' in a major television studio, and I spent many Sundays in a celebrity's mansion, while I was growing up, but I don't think I appreciated it. My mom also worked in Hollywood, and had contact with a lot of celebrities. I attended a church on Hollywood Blvd. I briefly attended a Bible-Class with a major-director's stepmother in attendance. So, this might explain my strongly leaning upon Hollywood for my Pseudo-Intellectual Religious and Political Science-Fiction. I try to 'Keep It Real' but I like to have fun sometimes!! I like to mess with you guys and gals!! I like to %&@#$#% with the Artificial-Intelligence!! What do you call 'Brunette Hair-Coloring for a Blond'?? 'Artificial-Intelligence'!! On a more Sirius-Note, I recently encountered a tall, muscular, young-man with a Hebrew-Tattoo, and an Angelic-Themed T-Shirt. He was 'very-quick' and 'to the point'. It made me wonder. It really made me wonder. I sure wouldn't want to be on the 'Wrong-Side' of that guy!! But what if my highly-experimental threads are taken way too seriously in the 'Heavenly-Realms'?? I've simply attempted to 'Meet People and Other-Than-People' where they are, but perhaps this has been a grave-mistake with eternal-consequences. Time will tell, as it always does...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 am; edited 3 times in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:25 am

America is a captured operation. It began in earnest with the massive import of nazis after WWII who slowly but surely took over America with the help of wealthy German Americans in powerful political and corporate positions. Nazis went to work for NASA the Pentagon and alphabet soup agencies and some nazi scientists went underground in secret bases and continued with their high tech science projects... like laser weapons and antigravity vehicles etc. That may explain reports of "nordic aliens" with a german accent.

It is no accident that America is in enourmous economic trouble and federally regulated to death and flooded with illegal aliens gangs and drugs. Since it is not possible to come out on top against a strong conservative christian culture on the battlefield... the only option is to infiltrate and corrupt from within.

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 am

RedEzra wrote:
    Who art Thou ?

Seems simple enough, answer the question for the foundation of existence and speak from that answer as the word/ voice of god/ ancient or modern spiritual text.

A question naturally creates a vacuum that seeks filling. Now, there are two ways to fill that vacuum, from within or from without. The challenge comes calling when one uses that from within. I mean, generally most people trust that from within more then that from without. The twist comes when within originally comes from without/ extrinsic/ acquired. WHO/ WHAT/ WHEN/ WHERE/ HOW do you trust?

That is why I suggest that all answers to the question come extrinsically and thus be considered suspect.

The best answer is not.

Not this, not that.
    Not here, not there.

It's like seeing a shadow, realizing it is a hint but no matter how excellent the hint is, it's still nothing more then a hint (not this, not that).

The question itself can be considered a stylized version of a shadow.

What IF IF IF our perceptions are shadows and when we ask where 'I', a shadow, came from receives an answer (which is really a question) from 'another' shadow. Seems it would be silly to give more weight to one shadow versus another.

After all, shadows carry no weight even if the outline appears substantial.

Bible - Page 24 Mr_Big_Himself

WHO could have ever imagined that a shadow could post let alone compose? It's a mystery....errrrr......shadow.  Surprised  Shocked  Suspect

Bible - Page 24 Cat_lion_shadow_bw_106590_750x1334

I am shadow, hear me echo!

From the desk of a sideways shadow,

Joe
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:32 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I try to 'Keep It Real' but I like to have fun sometimes!! I like to mess with you guys and gals!! I like to %&@#$#% with the Artificial-Intelligence!!

Bible - Page 24 Giphy

In case you didn't catch that orthodoxymoron, AI can to appear to act against itself to appear legitimate.

AI, you tricky bastard!
    Huge Grin

Bible - Page 24 Giphy

Last edited by JoeEcho on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:18 am

Let me reiterate... it is up to man to figure out how the universe operates and that is what so called scientific laws are... factual statements based on repeated experimental observations that describes some aspects of the universe.

One found aspect of the universe is formulated in the law of conservation of energy which explicitly states that the universe cannot create.

Another found aspect of the universe is formulated in the second law of thermodynamics which implicitly states that the universe cannot evolve.

Houston we have a problem ! We live in a universe which cannot create nor evolve. In other words the universe did not form earth nor fill it with life !

So who did ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:32 am

It is not that of a mystery as we have old written reports from a group of people who described in detail the acts of an otherworldly being who also told them about upcoming geopolitical events which they wrote down long before they came to pass. One who can accurately predict the future is a great candidate as to the question Who did it ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:18 am

These are serious times so soon we will all have to choose Christ or antichrist. Come on for Heaven's sake choose right at this crossroad.

"And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six."

"And a third angel followed them, calling in loud a voice, 'If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or hand, he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever. Day and night there will be no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.'

Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write, 'Blessed are the dead—those who die in the Lord from this moment on.'

'Yes,' says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.'"
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:16 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    These are serious times so soon we will all have to choose Christ or antichrist.

Funny how there is an anology here just like with any 'election' or 'elected' official...

There is absolutely no point in choosing when the election is rigged.

Bible - Page 24 Rigged-vote-illusion-your-vote-is-meaningless-when-the-system-is-corrupt

Bible - Page 24 Screen-Shot-2017-02-13-at-10.06.11-AM-668x501

It's an equal opportunity horror story no matter which side the coin landed on.

The change, it had to come
    We knew it all along
    We were liberated from the fold, that's all
    And the world looks just the same
    And history ain't changed
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:15 pm

You ought all be reading and researching the Book of Revelation. For there is the future uncovered... see the signs of the times and take appropriate action.

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy
    and blessed are those who hear and obey what is written in it
    because the time is near."

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:35 am