tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
malletzky
shiloh
Brook
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
magamud
orthodoxymoron
Carol
bobhardee
13 posters

Disclosure

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Disclosure - Page 4 Empty Re: Disclosure

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 am

I haven't watched the video -- but I will do so sometime this week. I am conflicted regarding secrecy. My bias is that most of the time -- secrecy is bad -- but sometimes secrecy is necessary (even if not good). I simply don't know the true nature of the rabbit-hole -- but my passive and limited research is scaring the hell out of me, each and every day. If someone is being "inappropriately-vocal" they should probably be reasoned-with and worked-with -- rather than eliminating them. The "alien-thing" could be the biggest can of worms we've ever had to deal-with. I don't really dig. I simply sample and ramble -- and I restrain myself to an excruciating extent. At this point, I'm wishing I never researched and commented on the "Alien-Presence". I think I've made some people (and other than people) extremely angry -- yet no one ever seems to be straightforward, open, and honest with me. I never know who and/or what I'm provoking when I reach down the rabbit-hole. The nature, mind, character, and personality of God might be an even bigger can of worms than the "Alien-Presence". Are Secrecy, Divinity, and Absolute-Power inseparable?? Is a Loving and Open God a Being Who Never Was -- and Never Will Be?? What if the Universe is darker and nastier than we are capable of imagining?? Would such a Universe require a Deity who is even darker and nastier -- simply to maintain some semblance of Law and Order?? I have some rather disturbing thoughts about all of the above -- which I mostly keep to myself. It's easier that way.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 am

7/14/2014

For the record:
    1. I believe that we are not alone in the universe. Not in this galaxy or a billion others like the Milky Way.
    2. I believe that we are not the first group of humans to have an advanced civilization on this planet. That at least one other has been here and when they (like we are now) reaped more from this planet than they sowed, mother earth said sorry, you got to go.
    3. I believe that we are visited on a regular basis. Some come to watch as we would go for a visit to the zoo and others come to coach or guide us. And yes others who have come have been are more controlling and have been able to adversely impact those in political positions. (Note some politicians are just stupid and not influenced by anyone other than their own greed.)
    4. I believe that our consciousness affects the direction of the planet. However, that can be negated by outside forces.
    5. I believe in ascension and that we are in the middle of that process currently. Have fun and love each other has become my mantra.
    6. I believe in the great creator. I believe that the great spirit (creator) has many helpers. In the days ahead we will be visited by many off worlders and that we will not always know who is here to help us and who is here to eat us. I choose currently and will do so tomorrow to ask Christ to be my guide concerning that issue.
    7. I believe that we are the keepers of this planet and we have failed to do so because we see ourselves as the only ones with soles. Dogs, cats, trees, rocks and all things of this planet are part of a carbon based form of life. We are superior to none. The only difference between us and the animals is our ability to control fire and all the things that can be made with and through it.
    8. I believe that consciousness was here before the creation of the earth. It is our job as adults to tune in and turn on.
    9. I believe that planet earth is changing as can be seen in the extreme weather, shifting North pole, earthquakes, volcanoes, and sink holes. I am not sure if there is an outside force such as a planet X that is impacting the planets belonging to the sun star, but know that something is going on.
    10. I believe in the dream of earth becoming a trading partner with off worlders and their influence will greatly change everything as we currently know it.

Bob H.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:08 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:04 pm

7/17/2014
    Stephan Hawking doesn't know what he is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ot9lCWIbc
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:23 am

Brook wrote:

Excellent interview Brook. At least she was able to get this information out to the public before they killed her.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:18 pm

8/8/2014  This is VERY different. It read as if it is part of the Disclosure Project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQDggLHviq0
    Alien Technology The Myths, The Reality, The Risks | Alien Disclosure 2014

by The Disclosure Network
    1 month ago

URGENT: Get the truth on UFOs and Disclosure. Understand the "Alien Agenda", who they are and what they want..
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:23 pm

bobhardee wrote:8/8/2014  This is VERY different. It read as if it is part of the Disclosure Project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQDggLHviq0
    Alien Technology The Myths, The Reality, The Risks | Alien Disclosure 2014

by The Disclosure Network
       1 month ago

URGENT: Get the truth on UFOs and Disclosure. Understand the "Alien Agenda", who they are and what they want..

This is VERY 'deceiving' disinformation Bob. Try NOT to be deceived by this guru nabs!

It relates to Marshall Vian Summers and not Stephen Greer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Vian_Summers

http://www.newmessage.org/nmfg/Our_Work_and_Mission__The_Society_for_the_New_Message_from_God.html

Shiloh
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Thanks Shiloh.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:03 pm

STAN ROMANEK UPDATE: Second [Mental] Competency Evaluation Requested By Defense
    http://www.theufochronicles.com/2014/08/stan-romanek-update-second-mental.html?m=1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:25 am

I keep wondering if the Universe is filled with System-Lords, Star-Wars, and Draconian-Reptilians (or something of that nature) -- rather than a Perfect-Universe (except for Earth-Humanity)?? What if there are Billions of Gods who are anything but Love?? What if Anna (in 'V') might be a typical System-Queen?? What if the Atheists and Believers are BOTH Wrong About God?? What if all the Illuminati -- Vatican -- Nazi -- Monarchy -- Banker corruption and harshness has EVERYTHING to do with who won some Ancient-War?? What if the Bilderberg Group are simply the servants of a really Bad@$$ Reptilian War-Lord?? I really don't want to think this way -- but a lot of the circumstantial evidence seems to point in this direction. I really want there to be an Eternally-Existing -- Almighty -- All-Knowing -- All-Powerful -- All-Loving -- All-Beautiful -- Everywhere-Present Perfect-God -- but is this Reality??
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:59 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:32 pm

I've always loved John Lear (regardless of his honesty or dishonesty). I just love watching and listening to people such as John Lear. That video was really cool -- and I'm looking forward to the movie!! Sorry!! I just couldn't resist posting the following on this thread!!
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    The Secret Government Exposed!!!!

Disclosure - Page 4 Guardian-of-the-galaxy-poster
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians_of_the_galaxy_by_patrickbrown-d7tmtnn
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians-of-the-galaxy-team
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-001
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians_001
    Disclosure - Page 4 Star-lord-guardians-of-the-galaxy-movie-1920x1080
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-guardians-of-the-galaxy-37351215-1920-1080
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians+of+the+Galaxy+shot+4
    Disclosure - Page 4 GUARDIANS-OF-THE-GALAXY_IRON-MAN_TONY-STARK_ROBERT-DOWNEY-JR_JAMES-GUNN_MARVEL-STUDIOS_AUGUST-2014_
    Disclosure - Page 4 Marvel-Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-wallpaper
    Disclosure - Page 4 Benecio-del-toro-guardians-of-the-galaxy
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians_of_the_galaxy
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians-of-the-galaxy_stills-9
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians_Of_The_Galaxy_NK_
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians-of-the-galaxy-korath-900
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians-of-the-galaxy-movie-screenshot-cooper-2
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians-of-the-galaxy-characters-movie-dwpttjem
    Disclosure - Page 4 Dogma-dogma-3555190-1024-768
    Disclosure - Page 4 638627-gotg
    Disclosure - Page 4 Guardians-of-the-galaxy-poster-star-lord
    Star-Lord = Sun-God = Solar-Deity

The following study might be more important than even I can imagine. What Would Undod the Sun-God Say?? What Would the Ancient Egyptian Deity Say?? Consider studying:

1. Job through Daniel (KJV).
    2. Luke through Galatians (KJV).

Then, consider studying:

1. Genesis through Deuteronomy (KJV).
    2. The Book of Revelation (KJV).

I still think that the Bible is not pure and undefiled -- and that it takes a hell of a lot of studying, weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth -- to get at the real truth of what's going on in this solar system. Once again -- consider studying Prophets and Kings (by Ellen White) in the context of Babylon 5. There's more to this concept than you might think. I prefer the Red-Group rather than the Blue-Group (especially in modernity). This is a Spiritual-War in which I wish to screw no one. From my perspective, this is a War on Behalf of Everyone. Consider Dr. Luke. What if Dr. Luke = John Luke = Luke Skywalker = Darth Vader?? What if Dr. Luke wrote the core of the New Testament?? What if the New Testament is Historical-Fiction?? What if Luke = Paul?? What if Luke invented Christianity as a White-Lie to make a point which could not have been made in any other way under the circumstances?? What if Christian-Mythology was integrated into Mithras-Mythology to Counteract the Torah (especially regarding its more harsh aspects)?? Consider The Demythologized Mithras!! Don't throw out the Christ-Child with the Bull-$hit!! Notice the Bulls in the images below!! What Would Amen Ra Say?? What Would the Ram Say?? Someone once called me "Ram" on this very website!! What Would Bultmann Say?? What Would the Jews Say?? What Would the Gentiles Say?? What Would the Egyptians and Hebrews Say?? What Would the Greeks and Romans Say?? What Would the Jesus Seminar Say?? What Would Monseigneur Bowe Say?? What Would Gerald Massey Say??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Luke The Gospel According to Luke (Greek: Τὸ κατὰ Λουκᾶν εὐαγγέλιον, to kata Loukan euangelion), commonly shortened to the Gospel of Luke or simply Luke, is the third and longest of the four Gospels. It tells of the origins, birth, ministry, death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.[1]

Luke and Acts make up a two-volume work from the same pen, called Luke-Acts.[2] The cornerstone of Luke-Acts' theology is "salvation history", the author's understanding that God's purpose is seen in the way he has acted, and will continue to act, in history.[3] It divides history into three stages: first the arrival among men of Jesus the Messiah, from his birth to the beginning of his earthly mission in the meeting with John the Baptiser; second the earthly career of Jesus, ending in his passion, death and resurrection (concluding the gospel story per se); and finally the time of the Church from Peter to Paul, from Jerusalem to Rome (the story told in Acts).[4]

The most probable date for Luke-Acts is around 80-100CE, the anonymous author using as his sources the Gospel of Mark, a sayings collection called Q, and some unique Lukan material called the L source.[5][6]

The gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles make up a two-volume work which scholars call Luke-Acts.[7] Together they account for 27.5% of the New Testament, the largest contribution by a single author, providing the framework for both the Church's liturgical calendar and the historical outline into which later generations have fitted their idea of the story of Jesus.[8]

The author is not named in either volume.[6] According to a Church tradition dating from the 2nd century, he was the Luke named as a companion of Paul in three of the letters attributed to Paul himself; this view is still sometimes advanced, but "a critical consensus emphasizes the countless contradictions between the account in Acts and the authentic Pauline letters."[9] (An example can be seen by comparing Acts' accounts of Paul's conversion (Acts 9:1-31, 22:6-21, and 26:9-23) with Paul's own statement that he remained unknown to Christians in Judea after that event (Galatians 1:17-24).)[10] He admired Paul, but his theology was significantly different from Paul's on key points and he does not (in Acts) represent Paul's views accurately.[11] He was educated, a man of means, probably urban, and someone who respected manual work, although not a worker himself; this is significant, because more high-brow writers of the time looked down on the artisans and small business-people who made up the early church of Paul and were presumably Luke's audience.[12]

Most experts date the composition of Luke-Acts to around 80-90 CE, although some suggest 90-110.[13] The eclipse of the traditional attribution to Luke the companion of Paul has meant that an early date for the gospel is now rarely put forward.[9] There is evidence, both textual (the conflicts between Western and Alexandrian manuscript families) and from the Marcionite controversy (Marcion was a 2nd-century heretic who produced his own version of Christian scripture based on Luke's gospel and Paul's epistles) that Luke-Acts was still being substantially revised well into the 2nd century.[14]

Almost all of Mark's content is found in Matthew, and much of Mark is found in Luke. Matthew and Luke share a large amount of additional material that is not found in Mark, and each has a smaller amount of unique material. Luke-Acts is a religio-political history of the Founder of the church and his successors, in both deeds and words. The author describes his book as a "narrative" (diegesis), rather than as a gospel, and implicitly criticises his predecessors for not giving their readers the speeches of Jesus and the Apostles, as such speeches were the mark or a "full" report, the vehicle through which ancient historians conveyed the meaning of their narratives. He seems to have taken as his model the works of two respected Classical authors, Dionysius of Halicarnassus, who wrote a history of Rome, and the Jewish historian Josephus, author of a history of the Jews. All three authors anchor the histories of their respective peoples by dating the births of the founders (Romulus, Moses and Jesus) and narrate the stories of the founders' births from God, so that they are sons of God. Each founder taught authoritatively, appeared to witnesses after death, and ascended to heaven. Crucial aspects of the teaching of all three concerned the relationship between rich and poor and the question of whether "foreigners" were to be received into the people.[15]

The author took for his sources the gospel of Mark, the sayings collection called the Q source, and a collection of material called the L (for Luke) source.[16] Mark, written around 70 CE, provided the narrative outline, but Mark contains comparatively little of Jesus' teachings.[17] For these Luke turned to Q, which consisted mostly, although nor exclusively, of "sayings".[18] (Most scholars are reasonably sure that Q existed and that it can be reconstructed).[19] Mark and Q account for about 64% of Luke. The remaining material, known as the L source, is of unknown origin and date.[20] Most Q and L-source material is grouped in two clusters, Luke 6:17-8:3 and 9:51-18:14, although L-source material forms the first two section of the gospel (the preface and infancy and childhood narratives).[21]

Luke was written to be read aloud to a group of Jesus-followers gathered in a house to share the Lord's supper.[15] The author assumes an educated Greek-speaking audience, but directs his attention to specifically Christian concerns rather than to the Greco-Roman world at large.[22] He begins his gospel with a preface addressed to "Theophilus": the name means "Lover of God," and could be an individual or simply any Christian.[23] Here he informs Theophilus of his intention, which is to lead his reader to certainty through an orderly account "of the events that have been fulfilled among us."[12] He did not, however, intend to provide Theophilus with a historical justification of the Christian faith – "did it happen?" – but to encourage faith – "what happened, and what does it all mean?"[24]

The earliest manuscript witnesses (the technical term for written sources) for Luke's gospel are five 3rd-century papyrus fragments; the earliest complete attestations are 4th and 5th century.[25] These fall into two "families", the Western and the Alexandrian: the differences between these pose major difficulties, and the problem of the "original" text remains unresolved.[26] The dominant view is that the Western text represents a deliberate revision or editing, as the variations seem to form specific patterns.[27][Notes 1]

Detailed content of Luke

1. Formal introduction
    To Theophilus (1:1–4)
    2. Jesus' birth and boyhood
    Zacharias (1:5–25)
    Annunciation (1:26–45)
    Magnificat (1:46–56)
    Nativity of St. John the Baptist (1:57–80)
    :Benedictus (1:68–79)
    Census of Quirinius (2:1–5)
    Nativity of Jesus (2:6–7)
    Annunciation to the shepherds (2:8–15)
    Adoration of the Shepherds (2:16–20)
    Circumcision of Jesus (2:21–40)
    :Nunc dimittis (2:29–32)
    Finding in the Temple (2:41–52)
    3. Jesus' baptism and temptation
    Ministry of John the Baptist (3:1–20)
    Baptism (3:21–22)
    Genealogy (3:23–38)
    Temptation (4:1–13)
    4.Jesus' ministry in Galilee
    Good News (4:14–15)
    Rejection in Nazareth (4:16–30)
    Capernaum (4:31–44)
    Miraculous catch of fish (5:1–11)
    Leper and Paralytic (5:12–26)
    Calling of Matthew (5:27–32)
    On fasting (5:33–35)
    New Wine into Old Wineskins (5:36–39)
    Lord of the Sabbath (6:1–5)
    Man with withered hand (6:6–11)
    Commissioning the Twelve Apostles (6:12–16)
    Sermon on the Plain (6:17–49)
    Centurion's servant (7:1–10)
    Young man from Nain (7:11–17)
    Messengers from John the Baptist (7:18–35)
    Anointing (7:36–50)
    Women companions of Jesus (8:1–3)
    Parable of the Sower (8:4–8,11–15)
    Purpose of parables (8:9–10)
    The Lamp under a Bushel (8:16–18; 11:33)
    Jesus' true relatives (8:19–21)
    Calming the storm (8:22–25)
    Demon named Legion (8:26–39)
    Daughter of Jairus (8:40–56)
    Instructions for the Twelve (9:1–6)
    Death of John the Baptist (9:7–9)
    Feeding of the 5000 (9:10–17)
    Peter's confession (9:18–20)
    Jesus predicts his death (9:21–27, 44–45; 18:31–34)
    Transfiguration (9:28–36)
    Possessed boy (9:37–43)
    The Little Children (9:46–48)
    Those not against are for (9:49–50)
    5. Jesus' teaching on the journey to Jerusalem
    On the road to Jerusalem (9:51)
    Samaritan rejection (9:52–56)
    Foxes have holes (9:57–58)
    Let the dead bury the dead (9:59–60)
    Don't look back (9:61–62)
    Commission of the Seventy (10:1–12,10:16–20)
    Cursing Chorazin, Bethsaida, Capernaum (10:13–15)
    Praising the Father (10:21–24)
    Great Commandment (10:25–28)
    Parable of the Good Samaritan (10:29–37)
    Visiting Martha and Mary (10:38–42)
    Lord's Prayer (11:1–4)
    The Friend at Night (11:5–13)
    Blind-mute man (11:14–19)
    Exorcising by the Finger of God (11:20)
    Strong man (11:21–22)
    Those not with me are against me (11:23)
    Return of the unclean spirit (11:24–26)
    Those who hear the word and keep it (11:27–28)
    Request for a sign (11:29–32)
    Eye and Light (11:34–36)
    Woes of the Pharisees (11:37–54)
    Veiled and Unveiled (12:1–3)
    Whom to fear (12:4–7)
    Unforgivable sin (12:8–12)
    Disputed inheritance (12:13–15)
    The Rich Fool and Birds (12:16–32)
    Sell your possessions (12:33–34)
    Parable of the Faithful Servant (12:35–48)
    Not Peace, but a Sword (12:49–53; 14:25–27)
    Knowing the times (12:54–56)
    Settle with your accuser (12:57–59)
    Tower of Siloam (13:1–5)
    The Barren Fig Tree (13:6–9)
    Infirm woman (13:10–17)
    Parables of Mustard seed and Leaven (13:18–21)
    The Narrow Gate (13:22–30)
    Lament over Jerusalem (13:31–35)
    Man with dropsy (14:1–6)
    Parable of the Wedding Feast, Great banquet, Counting the cost,
    Lost sheep, Lost coin, Lost son, Unjust steward (14:7–16:13)

Not one stroke of a letter (16:14–17)
    On divorce (16:18)
    Lazarus and Dives (16:19–31)
    Curse those who set traps (17:1–6)
    The Master and Servant (17:7–10)
    Cleansing ten lepers (17:11–19)
    The Coming Kingdom of God (17:20–37)
    Parables of the Unjust judge, Pharisee and Publican (18:1–14)
    The Little Children (18:15–17)
    Rich Young Man (18:18–30)
    Blind near Jericho (18:35–43)
    Zacchaeus (19:1–9)
    Son of Man came to save (19:10)
    Parable of the Talents (19:11–27)
    6. Jesus' Jerusalem conflicts, crucifixion, and resurrection
    Entry into Jerusalem (19:28–44)
    Temple incident (19:45–48)
    Authority questioned (20:1–Cool
    The Wicked Husbandman (20:9–19)
    Render unto Caesar... (20:20–26)
    Resurrection of the Dead (20:27–40)
    Is the Messiah the son of David? (20:41–44)
    Denouncing scribes (20:45–47)
    Lesson of the widow's mite (21:1–4)
    Olivet discourse (21:5–38)
    Plot to kill Jesus (22:1–2)
    Bargain of Judas (22:3–6)
    Last Supper (22:7–23)
    Dispute about Greatness (22:24–30)
    Denial of Peter (22:31–34, 55–62)
    Sell your cloak and buy a sword (22:35–38)
    Agony in the Garden (22:39–46)
    Kiss of Judas (22:47–53)
    Arrest (22:54)
    Guards mock Jesus (22:63–65)
    Before the High Priest (22:66–71)
    Pilate's court (23:1–7, 13–25)
    Jesus at Herod's court (23:8–12)
    Simon of Cyrene (23:26)
    Crucifixion (23:27–49)
    Entombment (23:50–56)
    Empty tomb (24:1–12)
    Resurrection appearances (24:13–43)
    Great Commission (24:44–49)
    Ascension of Jesus (24:50–53)

Following the author's preface addressed to his patron and the two birth narratives (John the Baptist and Jesus), the gospel opens in Galilee and moves gradually to its climax in Jerusalem:[28]

(Other sources typically combine the last three sections outlined here, giving a six part structure)
    1. A brief preface addressed to Theophilus stating the author's aims;
    2. Birth and infancy narratives for both Jesus and John the Baptist, interpreted as the dawn of the promised era of Israel's salvation;
    3. Preparation for Jesus' messianic mission: John's prophetic mission, his baptism of Jesus, and the testing of Jesus' vocation;
    4. The beginning of Jesus' mission in Galilee, and the hostile reception there;
    5. The central section: the journey to Jerusalem, where Jesus knows he must meet his destiny as God's prophet and messiah;
    6. His mission in Jerusalem, culminating in confrontation with the leaders of the Jewish Temple;
    7. His last supper with his most intimate followers, followed by his arrest, interrogation, and crucifixion;
    8. God's validation of Jesus as Christ: events from the first Easter to the Ascension, showing Jesus' death to be divinely ordained, in keeping with both scriptural promise and the nature of messiahship, and anticipating the story of Acts.[Notes 2]

The structure of Acts parallels the structure of the gospel, demonstrating the universality of the divine plan and the shift of authority from Jerusalem to Rome:[29]

The gospel - the acts of Jesus:
    The presentation of the child Jesus at the Temple in Jerusalem
    Jesus' forty days in the desert
    Jesus in Samaria
    Jesus in the Decapolis
    Jesus receives the Holy Spirit
    Jesus preaches with power (the power of the spirit)
    Jesus heals the sick
    Death of Jesus
    The apostles are sent to preach to all nations

The acts of the apostles
    Jerusalem
    Forty days before the Ascension
    Samaria
    Asia Minor
    Pentecost: Christ's followers receive the spirit
    The apostles preach with the power of the spirit
    The apostles heal the sick
    Death of Stephen, the first martyr for Christ
    Paul preaches in Rome

Luke's theology is expressed primarily through his overarching plot, the way scenes, themes and characters combine to construct his specific worldview.[3] His "salvation history" stretches from the Creation to the present time of his readers, in three ages: first, the time of "the Law and the Prophets" (Luke !6:16), the period beginning with Genesis and ending with the appearance of John the Baptist (Luke 1:5-3:1); second, the epoch of Jesus, in which the Kingdom of God was preached (Luke 3:2-24:51); and finally the period of the Church, which began when the risen Christ was taken into Heaven, and would end with his second coming.[30]

Luke's understanding of Jesus - his Christology - is central to his theology. One approach to this is through the titles Luke gives to Jesus: these include, but are not limited to, Christ (Messiah), Lord, Son of God, and Son of Man.[31] Another is by reading Luke in the context of similar Greco-Roman divine saviour figures (Roman emperors are an example), references which would have made clear to Luke's readers that Jesus was the greatest of all saviours.[32] A third is to approach Luke through his use of the Old Testament, those passages from Jewish scripture which he cites to establish that Jesus is the promised Messiah.[33] While much of this is familiar, much also is missing: for example, Luke makes no clear reference to Christ's pre-existence or to the Christian's union with Christ, and makes relatively little reference to the concept of atonement: perhaps he felt no need to mention these ideas, or disagreed with them, or possibly he was simply unaware of them.[34]

Even what Luke does say about Christ is ambiguous or even contradictory.[34] For example, according to Luke 2:11 Jesus was the Christ at his birth, but in Acts 10:37-38 he becomes Christ at the resurrection, while in Acts 3:20 it seems his messiahship is active only at the parousia, the "second coming"; similarly, in Luke 2:11 he is the Saviour from birth, but in Acts 5:31 he is made Saviour at the resurrection; and he is born the Son of God in Luke 1:32-35, but becomes the Son of God at the resurrection according to Acts 13:33.[35] Many of these differences may be due to scribal error, but others were deliberate alterations to doctrinally unacceptable passages, or the introduction by scribes of "proofs" for their favourite theological tenets.[36] An important example of such deliberate alterations is found in Luke's account of the baptism of Jesus, where virtually all the earliest witnesses have God saying, "This day I have begotten you." (Luke has taken the words of God from Psalm 2, an ancient royal adoption formula in which the king of Israel was recognised as God's elect). This reading is theologically difficult, as it implies that God is now conferring status on Jesus that he did not previously hold. It is unlikely, therefore, that the more common reading of Luke3:22 (God says to Jesus, "You are my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased") is original.[37]

The Holy Spirit plays a more important role in Luke-Acts than in the other gospels, but it is unclear just what this means. Some scholars have argued that the Spirit's involvement in the career of Jesus is paradigmatic of the universal Christian experience, others that Luke's intention was to stress Jesus' uniqueness as the Prophet of the final age (in which case he cannot be seen as a model for later Christians), while many are happy to allow the ambiguity.[38] It is clear, however, that Luke understands the enabling power of the Spirit, expressed through non-discriminatory fellowship ("All who believed were together and had all things in common"), to be the basis of the Christian community.[39] This community can also be understood as the Kingdom of God, although the kingdom's final consummation will not be seen till the Son of Man comes "on a cloud" at the end-time.[40]

Luke needed to define the position of Christians in relation to two political and social entities, the Roman Empire and Judaism. Regarding the Empire Luke makes clear that, while Christians are not a threat to the established order, the rulers of this world hold their power from Satan, and the essential loyalty of Christ's followers is to God and this world will be the kingdom of God, ruled by Christ the King.[41] Regarding the Jews, Luke emphasises the fact that Jesus and all his earliest followers were Jews, although by his time the majority of Christ-followers were gentiles; nevertheless, the Jews had rejected and killed the Messiah, and the Christian mission now lay with the gentiles.[42]

The gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke share so much in common that they are called the Synoptics, meaning that they frequently cover the same events in similar and sometimes identical language. The majority opinion among scholars is that Mark was the earliest of the three (about 70 CE) and that Matthew and Luke both used this work and the "sayings gospel" known as Q as their basic sources. Luke has both expanded Mark and corrected him (corrected his grammar and syntax, that is - Mark wrote poor Greek). Some passages from Mark he has eliminated entirely, notably most of chapters 6 and 7, which he apparently felt reflected poorly on the disciples and painted Jesus too much like a magician. Despite this, he follows Mark's plot more faithfully than does Matthew.[43]

Despite being grouped with Matthew and Mark, Luke's gospel has some inexplicable parallels with the gospel of John. To list only three examples, Luke uses the terms "Jews" and "Israelites" in a way unlike Mark, but like John; the characters Mary, Martha and Lazarus are found only in Luke and John; and at Jesus' arrest, only Luke and John state that the servant's right ear was cut off (there are several such small details found only in Luke and John).[44]

Notes

1 The earliest manuscripts of the Gospel of Luke are three extensive papyrus fragments dating from the late 2nd century or early 3rd century. P4 is probably the earliest, dating from the late 2nd century. P4 contains Lk 1:58–59, 62–2:1,6–7; 3:8–4:2, 29–32, 34–35; 5:3–8; 5:30–6:16. P75 dates from the late 2nd century/early 3rd century. P75 contains Lk 3:18–4:2+; 4:34–5:10; 5:37–18:18+; 22:4–24:53 and John 1:1–11:45, 48–57; 12:3–13:10; 14:8–15:10. Finally P45 (mid-3rd century) contains an extensive portion of all four Gospels. In addition to these major early papyri there are 6 other papyri (P3, P7, P42, P69, P82 and P97) dating from between the 3rd–8th century which also have small portions of Luke's Gospel. (See List of New Testament papyri). Codex Sinaiticus and Vaticanus, 4th-century codices of the Greek bible, are the oldest witnesses (the technical term for early te that contain the full text of Luke. Codex Bezae is a 5th- or 6th-century Western text-type manuscript that contains Luke in Greek and Latin versions on facing pages. This text-type appears to have descended from an offshoot of the main manuscript tradition, departing from more familiar readings at many points. Verses 22:19–20 are omitted only in Codex Bezae and a handful of Old Latin manuscripts. Nearly all other manuscripts including Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus and Church Fathers contain the "longer" reading of Luke 22:19 and 20. Verse 22:20, which is very similar to 1 Cor 11:25, provides the only gospel support for the doctrine of the New Covenant. Verses 22:43–44 are found in Western text-type, are omitted by a diverse number of ancient witnesses, and are generally marked as such in modern translations. See Bruce M. Metzger's Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament for details.
    2. For studies of the literary structure of this Gospel, see recent contributions of Bailey, Goulder and Talbert, in particular for their readings of Luke's Central Section. (Almost all scholars believe the section begins at 9.51; strong case, however, can be put for 9.43b.) Then the introductory pieces to the opening and closing parts that frame the teaching of the Central Section would exhibit a significant dualism: compare 9.43b–45 and 18.31–35. The Central Section would then be defined as 9.43b–19.48, 'Jesus Journey to Jerusalem and its Temple'. Between the opening part ('His Setting out', 9.43b–10.24) and the closing part ('His Arriving', 18.31–19.48) lies a chiasm of parts 1–5,C,5'–1', 'His Teachings on the Way': 1, 10.25–42 Inheriting eternal life: law and love; 2, 11.1–13 Prayer: right praying, persistence, Holy Spirit is given; 3, 11.14–12.12 The Kingdom of God: what is internal is important; 4, 12.13–48 Earthly and Heavenly riches; the coming of the Son of Man; 5, 12.49–13.9 Divisions, warning and prudence, repentance; C, 13.10–14.24 a Sabbath healing, kingdom and entry (13.10–30), Jesus is to die in Jerusalem, his lament for it (13.31–35), a Sabbath healing, banqueting in the kingdom (14.1–24); 5', 14.25–15.32 Divisions, warning and prudence, repentance; 4', 16.1–31 Earthly and Heavenly riches: the coming judgement; 3', 17.1–37 The kingdom of God is 'within', not coming with signs; 2', 18.1–17 Prayer: persistence, right praying, receiving the kingdom; 1', 18.18–30 Inheriting eternal life: law and love. (All the parts 1–5 and 5'–1' are constructed of three parts in the style of ABB'.)

References

1. Allen 2009, p. 325.
    2. Thompson 2010, p. 319.
    3. Allen 2009, p. 326.
    4. Tremmel 2011, p. 59-60.
    5. Thompson 2010, p. 333.
    6. Burkett 2002, p. 196.
    7. Burkett 2002, p. 195.
    8. Boring 2012, p. 556.
    9. Theissen & Merz 1996 [tr. 1998], p. 32.
    10. Perkins 1998, p. 253.
    11. Boring 2012, p. 590.
    12. Green 1997, p. 35.
    13. Charlesworth 2008, p. no page number.
    14. Perkins 2009, p. 250-253.
    15. Balch 2003, p. 1104.
    16. Johnson 2010, p. 44.
    17. Hurtado 2005, p. 284.
    18. Ehrman 1999, p. 82.
    19. Ehrman 1999, p. 80.
    20. Powell 1998, p. 39-40.
    21. Burkett 2002, p. 204.
    22. Green 1995, p. 16-17.
    23. Tremmel 2011, p. 58.
    24. Green 1997, p. 36.
    25. Carroll 2012, p. 15.
    26. Ellis 2003, p. 19.
    27. Boring 2012, p. 596.
    28. Carroll 2012, p. 15-16.
    29. Tremmel 2011, p. 59.
    30. Evans 2011, p. no page numbers.
    31. Powell 1989, p. 60.
    32. Powell 1989, p. 63-65.
    33. Powell 1989, p. 66.
    34. Buckwalter 1996, p. 4.
    35. Ehrman 1996, p. 65.
    36. Miller 2011, p. 63.
    37. Ehrman 1996, p. 66.
    38. Powell 1989, p. 108-111.
    39. Powell 1989, p. 111.
    40. Holladay 2011, p. no page number.
    41. Boring 2012, p. 562.
    42. Boring 2012, p. 563.
    43. Johnson 2010, p. 48.
    44. Boring 2012, p. 576.

Bibliography

Allen, O. Wesley, Jr. (2009). "Luke". In Petersen, David L.; O'Day, Gail R. Theological Bible Commentary. Westminster John Knox Press.
    Aune, David E. (1988). The New Testament in its literary environment. Westminster John Knox Press. ISBN 978-0-664-25018-8.
    Balch, David L. (2003). "Luke". In James D. G.; John William. Eerdmans Commentary on the Bible. Eerdmans.
    Boring, M. Eugene (2012). An Introduction to the New Testament: History, Literature, Theology. Westminster John Knox Press.
    Buckwalter, Douglas (1996). The Character and Purpose of Luke's Christology. Cambridge University Press.
    Burkett, Delbert (2002). An introduction to the New Testament and the origins of Christianity. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-0-521-00720-7.
    Carroll, John T. (2012). Luke: A Commentary. Westminster John Knox Press.
    Charlesworth, James H. (2008). The Historical Jesus: An Essential Guide. Abingdon Press.
    Collins, Adela Yarbro (2000). Cosmology and Eschatology in Jewish and Christian Apocalypticism. BRILL. ISBN 978-90-04-11927-7.
    Dunn, James D.G. (2003). Jesus Remembered. Eerdmans. ISBN 978-0-8028-3931-2.
    Ehrman, Bart D. (1996). The Orthodox Corruption of Scripture : The Effect of Early Christological Controversies on the Text of the New Testament. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-510279-6.
    Ehrman, Bart D. (1999). Jesus: Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millennium. Oxford University Press.
    Ellis, E. Earl (2003). The Gospel of Luke. Wipf and Stock Publishers.
    Evans, Craig A. (2011). Luke. Baker Books.
    Gamble, Harry Y. (1995). Books and Readers in the Early Church: A History of Early Christian Texts. Yale University Press. ISBN 978-0-300-06918-1.
    Green, Joel (1995). The Theology of the Gospel of Luke. Cambridge University Press.
    Green, Joel (1997). The Gospel of Luke. Eerdmans.
    Holladay, Carl R. (2011). A Critical Introduction to the New Testament: Interpreting the Message and Meaning of Jesus Christ. Abingdon Press.
    Hurtado, Larry W. (2005). Lord Jesus Christ: Devotion to Jesus in Earliest Christianity. Eerdmans. ISBN 978-0-8028-3167-5.
    Johnson, Luke Timothy (2010). The New Testament: A Very Short Introduction. Oxford University Press.
    Lössl, Josef (2010). The Early Church: History and Memory. Continuum. ISBN 978-0-567-16561-9.
    Miller, Philip M. (2011). "The Least Orthodox Reading is to be Preferred". In Wallace, Daniel B. Revisiting the Corruption of the New Testament. Kregel Academic.
    Morris, Leon (1990). New Testament Theology. Zondervan. ISBN 978-0-310-45571-4.
    Perkins, Pheme (1998). "The Synoptic Gospels and the Acts of the Apostles: Telling the Christian Story". In Barton, John. The Cambridge companion to biblical interpretation. Westminster John Knox Press. ISBN 978-0-521-48593-7.
    Perkins, Pheme (2009). Introduction to the Synoptic Gospels. Eerdmans. ISBN 978-0-8028-6553-3.
    Powell, Mark Allan (1998). Jesus as a Figure in History: How Modern Historians View the Man from Galilee. Eerdmans. ISBN 978-0-664-25703-3.
    Powell, Mark Allan (1989). What Are They Saying About Luke?. Paulist Press.
    Strelan, Rick (2013). Luke the Priest - the Authority of the Author of the Third Gospel. Ashgate Publishing.
    Talbert, Charles H. (2002). Reading Luke: A Literary and Theological Commentary. Smyth & Helwys.
    Theissen, Gerd; Merz, Annette (1998). The historical Jesus: a comprehensive guide. Eerdmans.
    Thompson, Richard P. (2010). "Luke-Acts: The Gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles". In Aune, David E. The Blackwell Companion to The New Testament. Wiley–Blackwell. p. 319.
    Tremmel, Robert (2011). The Four Gospels. Xlibris.
    Strecker, Georg (2000). Theology of the New Testament. Walter de Gruyter. ISBN 978-0-664-22336-6.
    Twelftree, Graham H. (1999). Jesus the miracle worker: a historical & theological study. InterVarsity Press. ISBN 978-0-8308-1596-8.
    VanderKam, James C.; Flint, Peter W. (2005). The meaning of the Dead Sea scrolls: Their significance for understanding the Bible, Judaism, Jesus, and Christianity. Bloomsbury Academic. ISBN 0-567-08468-X.

Disclosure - Page 4 Spirituality+in+the+Gospel+of+Luke
    Disclosure - Page 4 S3531732
    Disclosure - Page 4 $_35
    Disclosure - Page 4 Luke
    Disclosure - Page 4 Jesus%20Luke
    Disclosure - Page 4 Gospel-of-st-luke
    Disclosure - Page 4 Luke-Lindisfarne-Gospels
    Disclosure - Page 4 9781856076913
    Disclosure - Page 4 Gospel-luke
    Disclosure - Page 4 The-gospel-of-st-luke-alan-carlson
    Disclosure - Page 4 Koch-61
    Disclosure - Page 4 Illuminated+Manuscript,+Gospels+of+Freising,+Evangelist+Portrait+of+Luke,+Walters+Art+Museum+Ms.+W.4,+fol.+126v+Freising,+Germany+ca.+875.
    Disclosure - Page 4 Annuncia
    Disclosure - Page 4 Sgcpc198
    Disclosure - Page 4 St+Luke+5
    Disclosure - Page 4 4+evangelist
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:36 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Once again -- consider this interesting Sherry Shriner show. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2014/07/08/07-07-14-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner I'm interested in some input. I think that the Pauline-Epistles are profound and well-written -- but I'm finding the New-Testament to be increasingly suspect. Try reading the first ten books of the Old-Testament -- Job through Daniel -- and the first ten books of the New-Testament. Do this several times. You might be surprised by the understanding which emerges. The preachers try to build faith -- but at what price regarding a true understanding of what's really going-on in this solar system?? Listen to Dr. E. Power Big-Shot if you choose -- but do your own research and agonizing -- unless you wish to worship "You Know Not What". If you have a Faith which cannot tolerate questioning and investigation -- then you probably need to dig deeper for convincing answers. What if the true purpose of religion is NOT to make us happy?? What if Humanity is NOT Safe to Save??? Anyway -- I will remain neutral regarding Sherry and Paul. I simply do not have enough information. I just absorb the madness -- and move on -- toward what?? I know not. What if most everything is a lie -- with some lies being worse than others?? I might write a book titled "Lies to Live By" or "Keep the Lies Alive"!!! Just Kidding. Please remember that I'm not endorsing anyone or anything. I am merely facilitating a Political and Theological Dog-Fight which is more Science-Fiction than Science or Reality. Insights which you gain while enduring this thread is that which is significant and lasting. I can do things which the official-crowd cannot (for now, anyway). Perhaps we need the Real-God to treat Humanity like little-children -- telling them exactly what (and what not) to do (so as to create Heaven on Earth)?? But is a Substitute-God treating Humanity like little-children -- telling them exactly what (and what not) to do (so as to create Pain and Suffering)?? The trouble is that when one treats adults like children -- they tend to act like children. Think About It. One more thing. I sense that the New Testament was a solution to Genesis through Esther -- rather than being a solution to Job through Malachi. Perhaps things were supposed to revert to a stand-alone version of Job through Malachi -- rather than morphing into a Corrupt-Christianity. I really have no idea what really went on -- but there are probably a few thousand humans (if that many) who know the truth, the whole-truth, and nothing but the truth -- and I'm not one of them. Not yet. In a thousand years, we will probably still be fighting (if there's anyone and/or anything left). It sometimes seems as if Work and War are the Foundation of "Civilization". May the nastiest bad@$$ win??? Namaste.

http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/transcribe/2014/07-07-14.htm
    Monday Night with Sherry Shriner
    July 7, 2014

DO OUR CHURCHES TODAY LINE UP WITH WHAT THE APOSTLES TAUGHT?

And hello, everybody. You’re live. I’m Sherry Shriner. Tonight I’m gonna talk about a few things. Actually, I’m just gonna do a lot of preaching of the truth, and so. Something the Lord wanted me to talk about two weeks ago.

And I get stubborn, and I’m like, “You’re crazy. No way.” [laughs] And it’s always been this way with particular doctrines he wants me to reinforce or reteach. And it’s like, “People just can’t grasp it, Father. They think I’m completely nuts.”  

But you know what? When I look back at it, it’s this one particular truth and doctrine He led me into about 15 years ago that just shattered my entire belief system at that point. When you start to pray for the truth in all things, you can’t pick and choose. He kind of leads and guides you into what He wants to reveal to you at that time.

And He knew that that’s what I needed to hear at that time before I was gonna be able to grasp anything else that He was gonna reveal to me in the coming years. I had to be able to grasp the most mind-blowing, shocking lie and deception the church has been—churches have been blasting for the last 1700 years.

And it all came about when I started wondering—and I know I was being prompted by the Holy Spirit at that time, because it’s really typical of how He works. He starts to ping your spirit and prompt you into thinking about things and questioning things. And one of the things that I was—what was really gnawing at me was what did the church really believe back then? What did the apostles really preach? Do our churches today compare to what the early believers believed back in the day?

Because if you remember, they were heavily persecuted and slaughtered. They were rounded up and slaughtered. Why was that? What was it they believed that they were being rounded up and slaughtered. Or should I say refused to believe, refused to go along with, and was the reason they were killed? And do our churches today line up with what the early apostles taught?

And when I started looking back at early church history, it was almost just a total shock to realize that our churches today are nothing like what the apostles believed and taught and died for. They’re night and day. Our churches today are not the church Peter built, that James stood beside him and helped him build. Peter and James were the two most prominent apostles in rank that the Lord appointed. But you wouldn’t know that if you looked at today’s churches and what they teach. You wouldn’t know it.

PAUL BLATANTLY TELLS YOU, THROUGH HIS SCRIBE, THAT HE DOESN’T QUALIFY AS AN APOSTLE

It was James who led the early apostles. And it was Peter upon whom the church would be built. Yet today, if you walk in to any church on any corner, you walk in to an assembly anywhere, and the Pauline doctrines are dominant. Why does it matter? Because Peter and Paul and night and day, folks. Peter was an apostle with a mantle from Yahuah to build his church, and he did. But the later Pauline Christians rejected it and took over Christianity.

Paul was a self-proclaimed apostle. The apostles rejected Paul. They accepted him as a brother, because he was from the tribe of Benjamin. And you always get these people who will send you e-mails, “Hey, this is Peter calling Paul a brother. Well, yeah. They were cousins. Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin. And what did Yahushua warn about? He warned about the ravening wolf. And who was that? It was the tribe of Benjamin.

There were blatant disagreements, arguments, and fights between Paul and the apostles. There were only 12 apostles, not 13. The Bible says,

14  And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. Revelations 21:14.

In the beginning there were only 12. And at the end there are only 12. There’s never been 13 apostles. It was Paul and his Pauline Christians who created the offices of leadership to vilify himself as an apostle. And yet, his own scribe, Luke, in Acts, chapter 1 says to qualify to be an apostle you had to have walked--at the time Yahushua walked on Earth—you had to have walked with Him, and you had to have witnessed His crucifixion and His resurrection.

So Paul, blatantly, through his own scribe tells you, in your face, in the first chapter of Acts, he doesn’t qualify to be an apostle. So why do the churches embrace Paul as an apostle? Why do they embrace him. When does the light go off that Paul was a wolf?  

Even in the Bible Codes—I’ve been studying them for 14 years now—you won’t see one mention of anyone qualifying to be an apostle. Because that office was closed. There were only 12. And what they do today is they have to keep that—they keep that office open in Pentecostal and satanic religions. So that they can call each other apostles. So that Paul can somehow be vilified as a 13th apostle.

300 years of persecutions arrived after Yahushua’s death. Because the early Judahites, who were the apostles in the early church—they were known as Judahites—refused and rejected the kind of Christianity Paul was trying to enforce on the churches. They refused it. And if you really wanna understand why, then you need to understand who and what Paul was. You know, most Christians just read the account in Acts where they laid their coats at his feet while he was stoning Stephen. Really? Well, who was that Paul that was standing there?

THERE WERE TWO GROUPS OF JEWS AT THE TIME YAHUSHUA WALKED ON THE EARTH; THE JUDAHITES AND THE EDOMITES

The first believers were called Judahites. And there were two groups of Jews at the time Yahushua walked on the earth; the Judahites and the Edomites. And the Edomites were hybrids and Cain’s seed. And had mixed with the Judahite Jews making up, more notably, the Pharisee branch of the Israelites.

And the Pharisees perverted and legalized the Old Testament, the Torah. But they kept its laws, they kept the Sabbath, and performed circumcision as a sign of the covenant. Yet, they tortured the legalisms of the law to benefit themselves in social status and wealth. There was parts of it they would accept, of the Torah, and then there was parts of it they wanted to get rid of.

Belief in Yahushua as the Messiah was spread largely among the Judahites. They refer to themselves as people of the Way, or simply Judahites. And those who adopted the belief in the Messiah, Yahushua, and His teachings were also adopted in and referred to as Judahites. They were never known as Christians, until when?

The sect within the Judahites believed Jesus/Yahushua was the promised Messiah. I don’t even like using Jesus. It doesn’t fit anywhere. Who was Jesus? If Yahushua was Israelite, from the tribe of Judah, and His name was Yahushua, why is it so hard to say? Why do we have to translate that from a Greek word Iesous? Because it’s one of Satan’s clever tricks. Because instead of worshipping Yahushua direct by using His real name, he throws a false name out at you. And in Acts 4:12, they even state,

12  Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

So why do they tell you a false name; Jesus? If that verse stands true in Acts 4:12, then no Christian today is saved that goes by the name of Jesus and not His real name Yahushua. Can’t have it both ways, folks.

YAHUSHUA TRIED TO LEAD THE PEOPLE BACK INTO THE REAL INTENT AND TRUTH OF THE TORAH LAWS

When Yahushua was here, the legalists had taken over and were leading the Jews into error and oppression while claiming truth of the Torah law. They manipulated it and used it to benefit themselves. And Yahushua tried to lead the people back into the real intent and truth of the Torah. And that’s why He provoked so much hatred against Him.

See, from the time Yahushua started His ministry on Earth, He tried to instruct them in the true Torah laws and exposed their hypocrisies and lies that the Pharisees and the scribes were leading the people into. And today, you’ll hear nothing from the churches but that the law is dead, nobody can keep over 600 laws. They go into just spewing arguments.

The law was never done away with. Some of the law, the sacrificial parts, were transformed because we no longer need sin offerings. The Torah and the law state that all people are equal and that no person may oppress or exploit another. And they all have the right to be free and to be independent masters of their own fate. It was their constitutional bill of rights.  

For instance, every person was entitled as a matter of right to social security. This means that people are supported by the community if they fell on hard times. Pretty much the same things we have with our social security.

If people needed loans, they were provided, but they weren’t allowed to have interest on them. And even these loans were cancelled every seventh year, if the borrower was unable to pay them. You weren’t a servant to debt your entire life. All of your loans cancelled every 7 years, if you couldn’t repay them.

The country’s wealth, and this particularly involves the country’s productive capital, belongs equally and had to be shared among everyone. This equal and fair distribution of the nation’s wealth. And to be updated at regular intervals. Do we see that? No.

THE CHURCHES MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU’RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG IF YOU WALK AWAY FROM THEIR ERRORS AND HYPOCRISIES

When Yahushua was here, He tried to reinstate the purpose and intent of the laws. And they hated and rejected Him for it. When He arose and left Earth after His death, the apostles continued to set the example He had set. They observed the feasts, the laws, and the commandments. Nothing was to be changed.

The sacrificial laws had been fulfilled with the ultimate sacrifice of Yahushua, but the other laws of the Torah were still to be observed. And this is where churchianity replaces and redefines the law with grace and began outright disobedience to God’s laws. Most in the churches today believe that the laws of the Torah and Moses were done away with. And that’s not true, folks. The new covenant, the New Testament, transformed the Old Testament. It didn’t abolish it. They reconcile one with another.

A lot of people today feel that they should be celebrating the feasts and moving away from pagan traditions, but the churches are so steeped in them. The churches make you feel like you’re doing something wrong if you walk away from their errors and hypocrisies. The Father has been trying to wake people up to lead them away from the errors and apostasies and heed His Spirit and guidance. But how many listen?

PAUL, SATAN’S PAWN, ACTED ON BEHALF OF THE RICH JEWISH OPPRESSORS, THE JEWISH EDOMITE PHARISEES, WHO PERSECUTED THE CHRISTIANS

One of the most dominant things about the whole problem with Christianity today is Paul. Because he was Satan’s pawn; the infiltrator and deceiver. Paul was known as Saul. And he acted on behalf of the rich Jewish oppressors, the Jewish Edomite Pharisees, who persecuted the Christians. Because Yahushua was renewing their knowledge of the laws and their application of the laws in their daily lives. And the people in charge, the powers that be, didn’t want them to realize that they had been deceived and led the wrong way.

They saw Yahushua as a radical. One who was disrupting the status quo. And the rich oppressors and legalists would have lost their foothold and ranking amongs the people, if the people were to go back to the way the laws were truly to be followed. So Paul came up with a plan. He came up with this vision, and called himself a believer in Yahushua, but he preached not for God’s laws, but he preached against them.

In the early days, an Edomite named Hillel had infiltrated and changed the Talmud--another book the Jews, now, replace the Torah with--to blindside the Jews into oppression. And Paul had infiltrated this sect of believers and tried to undo everything that Yahushua had taught them and what His followers had done, what His apostles had taught them.

He’d been tutored by Gamaliel, by Hillel’s grandson. Both had managed to master the art of deception and lead the people of the time away from the truth of the laws and into oppression. Paul preached a political ideology. Same which you hear today from the preachers.

The laws of the Torah gave people freedom from oppression, where Paul worked with the leaders of that day to put them back under the bondage of it. And it was Paul’s teachings against the laws of Yahushua and Yahuah that brought him into conflict with the Judahite believers. The entire area of Asia rejected him.  

SINCE PAUL COULD GET NOWHERE WITH THE JUDAHITES, HE CONCENTRATED ON GAINING CONVERTS FROM THE GENTILES, WHO KNEW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT THE LAWS OF THE TORAH

In Revelation, the church of Ephesus was praised for recognizing false prophets. Yeah, Paul wrote a letter to the Ephesians that they were his followers. He could get nowhere with the Judahites. So he concentrated on gaining converts from gentiles; people who were not Judahite or Israelite, and who knew nothing or little about the laws of the Torah, and most likely, more gullible to follow his teachings without arguing its content or aware of his deceptions.

Paul’s letters are the oldest part of the New Testament. Paul’s letters are written about 50 A.D. and the gospel is about 70-100 A.D. Paul’s letters were never accepted by the early church. Yet today, our New Testament, configured by a pagan, is dominant with Paul’s teachings in it. Imagine that. Put together by pagans and then dominated by the pagan Paul.

And people wonder if the word of God is true, then why would the Father allow Paul’s books to be in His word. First of all, He allowed the tree of knowledge of good and evil to be in His garden. He always tests His people. He always tests His people. Are they waking up? Are they learning the deceptions? You know, that was the biggest blow to me. Because when I was growing up, all I ever heard about was Paul. In fact, he was my favorite apostle. I used to spend Sundays, since I was a child, memorizing verses out of Paul’s books. Everything was Paul.

You walk into a church today and it’s all they teach is Paul. And yet, it was Paul, the very one sent in to undermine all of the teachings of Yahushua and His real apostles, all 12 of them. One man accomplished all of that on his own, with the help of the powers that be that ran the religion and politics in that day.

DID THE LORD REALLY GIVE PAUL A DIVINE REVELATION?

Paul portrayed a different messiah. And that’s why so many people have so many conflicts reading the New Testament. Because there’s two different messiahs portrayed; the one Yahushua and the apostles taught, and the one Paul taught.

You know, you almost have to think, when you’re growing up in the churches today that somehow, after Yahushua arose from the earth, and the 12 apostles died on Earth for their beliefs in Him, they established churches, they established the way the Father wanted things done here, then were killed. Then, all of a sudden, Paul arrives on the scene and usurped all of them. He always boasted about, oh, he followed the apostles the whole time.

But somehow, Paul was given some divine revelation. If the Father forgot to tell the 12 of them that were here, that had walked with Him on the earth that, “Oh, we’re replacing this with a whole 2,000 years of grace and laziness.” “Oh, you don’t have to build the kingdom, there’s grace.” You almost hear Satan’s hiss in everything Paul says.

But Yahushua made a mistake, and so He had to give Paul a blinding vision on the road to Damascus and start a whole new brand of Christianity? That’s what you want us to believe? And for the most part, that’s what people do believe.

When I realized what a liar Paul was, and that not one soldier that was supposedly on the road to Damascus with him was ever found to verify his story, and that when Paul, himself, told the story, he told it a different way four different times in the same chapter of Acts. Why? Because liars don’t remember what they say the first time.

MITHRAISM, WHICH MOST CHRISTIANS NO NOTHING ABOUT, IS THE MAIN REASON SO MANY OF OUR EARLY CHURCH BRETHREN WERE KILLED

I stumbled--back when I was studying the early church and the early apostles and what they believed and what they taught—I stumbled on Mithraism. And how there’s two different messiahs portrayed in Christianity today. And this is so dominant because this explains everything the churches are going through today along with the Illuminati and their satanic Babylonian worship.

See, Mithraism is much today like our Masonry. They’re almost step-by-step together. Mithraism was known, back in the day, as the cult of Mithra. And it was created to worship pagan beliefs and practices and to mock future religious practices that Satan knew the Father would incorporate with His people.

See, Satan knew that Yahushua was gonna have to be sent to redeem mankind. Mithraism, itself, emphasized a personal relationship, a personal faith, a conflict of good and evil, and the reward of virtue and punishment of wickedness and the afterlife, the end of the world and the powers of hell. And this religion spread from Persia, which was Iran, from 68 B.C. until the 3rd century A.D. becoming a serious rival to Christianity.

If you ask most Christians today, they don’t know who Mithra is. They have no idea. And all of our leaders have kept that part of our church history silent. And yet, it’s the main reason so many of our early church brethren were killed. They were killed. Because this Mithraism cult wanted to step in and dominate what was becoming a huge Christianity movement. It wasn’t even known until—Christianity—until Paul decided to call his converts Christians in Antioch. It was Paul who termed and started Christianity, not the 12 apostles. Not Yahushua, not the 12 apostles, it was Paul.

WHO WAS MITHRA?

Who was Mithra? You’re gonna see these similarities of who was Mithra when you see the coming Antichrist. You’re gonna see the similarities. Who was Mithra? He appealed to everybody and at one time was a dominant god followed by almost every race and nation throughout the history of mankind utilizing many different names such as Buddha, Horus, Krishna, Odin, Quetzalcoatl, Baal, Ra (the sun god), Bel, Marduk, Apollo, and 15 others. He originated from Persia. That’s Iran. He was both god and goddess as a bi-gender god (which you’ll recognize as Baphomet).

Almost all of these gods who carried Mithra dogma have their birthdays on December 25, the birthday of the "sun." Even today's Christians who know Jesus'—Yahushua’s--real birthday isn't in December, but was even argued to be back in October and the end of September, for the sake of church tradition they go along with it. Why?

The early church believers were persecuted and killed because they wouldn't bow to the Sun-god worship and had to go underground to meet on the Sabbath (Saturday), and yet today Christians all over the world meet on Sun-god day to worship who? They worship Mithra. They think they’re going to their Sun-god churches to worship Yahushua, yet they’re worshipping Mithra and the god Paul taught. The messiah Paul teaches is not the same messiah that Yahushua is and was, and what the 12 apostles taught. It’s a fake messiah, folks.

MITHRA HAS A SYMBOL, A BULL, AND HE’S SACRIFICED TO IMITATE AND MOCK THE REAL MESSIANIC SACRIFICE OF YAHUSHUA, THE LAMB OF GOD

Mithra has a symbol. And guess what Mithra’s symbol is. He’s depicted as a bull. And this—as early back as Adam and Eve, when they left the garden of Eden, the bull motif was adopted by the early races. It’s a reflection of the age of Taurus, around 4500-2300 B.C. The sacred bull was found in numerous places around the world during this age of Taurus.

In Exodus 12, where Moses institutes the sacrifice of a lamb or ram instead of the bull, Mithra’s slaying of the bull was an act that became as central to Mithraism as the crucifixion was to Christianity. The bull represented rebirth, fertility. And with his blood corresponding to the wine of the mysteries of the early ages. The sacrifice of the bull was reenacted in Mithraic baptism, a mystery rite, in which the initiates were splattered with the blood. The initiate was then said to have been “born again.”

In Mithraism, the slaying of the Heavenly Bull, Mithra is essentially sacrificing himself in order to save the world: the bull appears to signify the earth or mankind, and the implication is that Mithra, like Christ, overcame the world; but in the early Persian writings Mithra himself is the bull, the god thus sacrificing himself becoming a close mimicry and mockery of the real Messianic Sacrifice, of Yahushua.

Like the vast majority of ancient gods, Mithra was never a "real person." He was originally represented by non-human forms. And it’s significant to note that ancient Iranians themselves did not represent the Sun-god in human form. They used to represent him by means of symbols. They used the symbols. And these are the same symbols that we have now known in Masonry and the Illuminati. The all-seeing eye references to the sun-god, Mithra.

THINGS MITHRA HAS IN COMMON WITH THE JESUS CHRIST OF TODAY’S CHURCHES

Mithra paganism dominant in the early ages and dominant now amongst the Illuminati and the occultists have the following in common with the Jesus Christ of today’s churches:

* Mithra was born on December 25th. Although Yahushua was born in October, the churches today celebrate Mithra's birthday being conned into believing it was Yahushua’s birthday.

* Mithra’s birth was witnessed by shepherds and by Magi (wise men) who brought gifts to his sacred birth-cave of the Rock (to mock the wise men who would bring gifts to Yahushua when He was born).

* Mithra was considered a great traveling teacher and master.

* He had 12 companions or disciples (although in Mithraism this was represented by the 12 astrological signs).

* He performed miracles.

* He was buried in a tomb.

* After three days he rose again (although no one ever witnessed this).

* His resurrection was celebrated every year (although he was never a real person).

* He was called "the Good Shepherd."

* He was considered "the Way, the Truth and the Light, the Redeemer, the Savior, the Messiah."

* He was identified with both the Lion and the Lamb.

* His sacred day was Sunday, "the Lord's Day," and this was hundreds of years before Yahushua even began His ministry on Earth.

* He had his main festival on what was later to become Easter, at which time he was resurrected.

* His religion, Mithraism, had a Eucharist or what they called the "Lord's Supper."

* He performed miracles.

* He was considered the creator of life.

* The mediator between man and the higher gods.

* Called the God of light.

* The All-seeing one.

* The Guardian of oaths and covenants.

IT WAS MITHRAISM THAT PAUL WAS A PRIEST OF

It was this Mithra cult that was a rival—the leading rival against Christianity in Rome, and more successful than Christianity for the first four centuries of the “Christian” era. It’s this Mithraism, folks, that Paul was a priest of. He was a Mithraic priest.

YOU SEE PAUL’S CONTEMPT FOR WOMEN IN HIS WRITINGS BECAUSE WOMEN WERE FORBIDDEN TO ENTER MITHRAIC TEMPLES

And the women were forbidden to enter Mithraic temples. Which is why you’ll see his contempt for women so dominant in his writings. He still has the same contempt. The women of the Mithraic cult had their own goddess worship. They had their own temples of Isis, Diana, Juno. Pretty much the same way in Masonry lodges today where they have the sister lodges of the Eastern Star.

PAUL QUOTED FROM MITHRAIC SCRIPTURES AND MIXED THEM WITH THE WORDS OF THE APOSTLES

Paul quotes from Mithraic scriptures. He quoted from Mithraic dogma in his own writings all the time. Mixing them with words of the apostles. Misquoting them.

CONSTANTINE MERGED A BLENDED FORM OF MITHRAISM AND CHRISTIANITY INTO THE CHURCHES, MOST OF WHICH WERE BUILT OVER THE TOP OF SHRINES AND TEMPLES OF MITHRAISM

Constantine was also a believer in Mithraism. He was the one that was instrumental in marrying Christian beliefs and doctrines with Mithraism. He was a heavy Mithra worshipper. And his mother was a worshipper of Ishtar, who they refer to as ‘My Lady,’ the Queen of Heaven.

And it was Constantine who merged this blended form of Mithraism and Christianity into the churches in 312 A.D. And back then, most of the churches were built over the top of shrines and temples of Mithraism.

MITHRA WILL ARRIVE IN THE FORM OF THE ANTICHRIST AND FALSE PROPHET

And when you see this bull-god arrive, which he will, Mithra, in the form of the Antichrist and the False Prophet, then maybe you’ll see the continuing legacy of these paganisms from the time Adam left the garden of Eden throughout the church age, to even the arrival of the Antichrist, the two beasts of Revelation. If you go to New York City, there’s a huge bull right down through Wall Street. That’s their god; Mithra. The Taurus, the bull.

If people won’t wake up and realize the truth now about how we’ve been deceived through the last, almost 2,000 years of the church age, how are they gonna know enough scripture to know something’s wrong, something’s just not right about these Ascended Masters that are coming.

You know, this Mithra had 12 followers mimicking Yahushua, and Him and His 12 apostles. The Ascended Masters are coming and there’s 12 of them. We’re gonna see this repeat itself. There’s gonna be a repeated cycle. And their little Queen of Heaven, Ishtar, Isis is going to be with them. She’s arriving with them.

THE CHURCHES TODAY LEAD YOU INTO PAUL WORSHIP

You need to read my article on Where the Churches Went Wrong: The Deception of the Ages. www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/churches.htm And you don’t have to believe what I’m saying. Go to the Father and ask Him for the truth in all things. Ask Him to teach and reveal to you what it was the early churches believed, what the apostles really taught, what Yahushua taught, and how it compares to what they’re teaching you in the churches today. They lead you into Paul worship. You know, another name for Paul was Apollo.

And it wouldn’t be important if the Father didn’t want me to spend time tonight on this. So it must be important to Him. Because people have been led astray. And the ones coming are gonna lead them further into apostasy and errors. Because I was so far beyond it, I’m thinking we’re at the point now where doctrines no longer matter. Because unless people have a personal relationship with Yahushua, they’re just gonna die.

We’re in a time coming upon—the day of the Lord, which is coming upon us quickly, of plagues, suffering, lawlessness, martial law roundups, U.N. troops here shooting everybody, going after everybody. They want to kill the Lord’s people.

The Christians sitting in churches today aren’t a threat to Lucifer. The ones who are are the ones who are outside the churches with their eyes open. If everything you say is ingrained in today’s ideologies that they teach—doctrines they teach in the churches, then you’re no threat because most of them are harassed and possessed by his spirits already, his demons.

And you see it all over the place. People carry this Pentecostal spirit even years after they leave Pentecostal religions. It’s that fake, boisterous, self-important spirit that they all carry, they all get. They have to have their Paul. Because that vilifies all their fake visions and prophecies that they get. That’s why they don’t want to have to wake up to the truth that Paul was…Paul was in a Mithraic cult. He was a priest of Satan’s. They don’t wanna accept that because that demolishes their own beliefs and their own set of importance that they’ve built up within themselves.

THE ASCENDED MASTERS WILL START THROWING OUT BASIC DOCTRINES ABOUT YAHUSHUA AND THEY’LL QUOTE SCRIPTURES TO DECEIVE THOSE WHO’VE NEVER STUDIED THE BIBLE

The day of the Lord’s coming quickly. And if you don’t know who the real Messiah is and the real Savior, Yahushua, you’re just gonna be led astray into the false doctrines of Paul’s Jesus. The false doctrines of today’s Jesus and Christianity.

Yes, Yahushua died on the cross for our sins. And He rose again three days later. Most people can agree on the basic tenets of that. But wait until these Ascended Masters come, and they start throwing out one doctrine, they throw out another, then they start attacking the need for a Christ, for a Messiah. They start throwing out His resurrection and His death, His crucifixion. They’ll say there’s no need for a Messiah. And they’ll quote scriptures; we’re all gods. They’ll quote you to death. And most of you don’t know, couldn’t recite, ten verses out of memory. You’ve never studied the Bible.

SANANDA WILL ARRIVE TO EARTH AND CLAIM HE’S THIS ANCIENT MITHRA – MAITREYA HAS BEEN AWOL SO THEY’RE CONDITIONING PEOPLE TO ACCEPT OBAMA AS THE 12TH IMAM

I’ve been in arguments with Sananda. I know how good he is with scripture. And this was 8, 10 years ago. I know how good they are. And it worries me. No, I wasn’t deceived by him, because I’ve been reading scriptures since I was 12-years-old. But how many people are. So many people are gonna get deceived by him.

They’re coming. You’ve seen them crashing all over the skies. They’re gonna finish up with this false Christianity and this false Muslim garbage that’s going on and two-thirds of the world’s falling for. And Hindu and Buddhism. Because just like Mithra back in the day, they all embraced him. They all just had a different name for him. And he’s gonna arrive to Earth and claim he’s this ancient Mithra. And interesting that the whole thing began from Iran. And where do I keep seeing Iran? It’s because Maitreya was supposed to come out of Iran.

Maitreya. The one who’s been AWOL. And the one they tried to replace with Raj Patel out of London. [laughs] Second beast. And so, now it’s kind of, uh, up in the air. Is it gonna be Sananda and Obama? They’re already starting to call Obama the 12the imam to try to get people used to the fact that the backup has to stand up and take over because Maitreya’s AWOL. I even saw so much in the Codes as Sananda taking over Obama’s body. Soul-scalping him and taking over him. And he’d probably have a infused Obama—this soul-scalped version of Sananda and Obama—and this—the character they call Saint Germaine, who leads the world’s economies now behind the scenes, he would just step forward and continue to lead the world’s economies.

DON’T BE SURPRISED IF A POLITICAL LEADER LIKE SAINT GERMAINE STEPS FORWARD TO TAKE OVER WHERE MAITREYA WAS SUPPOSED TO STAND IN, AS FALSE PROPHET

If you look at Revelation, chapter 13, the two beasts of Revelation, he’s a political guy. Because the second beast, the False Prophet leads the world’s economies. And can perform false miracles to bolster their claims that he worships and follows god, who is going to be this fake Sananda/Jesus on Earth. So don’t be surprised if a political leader like Saint Germaine steps forward to take over where Maitreya was supposed to stand in.

THEY’RE WORKING REALLY HARD TO KILL OFF THE BIGMOUTHS BEFORE ARRIVING; A LOT OF US ARE GETTING POISONED CONSTANTLY

It’s gonna be a mess. And you’re not gonna know exactly how it’s gonna play until it actually plays out. Because they keep trying to come up with something that we haven’t thought of already to expose them on. See, there’s a huge standoff going on right now. There’s a huge standoff which is causing a lot of delays. They don’t want to arrive with the bigmouths here. They want us gone. Because we expose them and we embarrass them. And so, they want us gone before they arrive. And so, there’s a huge standoff.

And right now, they’re working really hard on killing us off the earth first. If Father won’t just take us home, they’re working on killing us off. And so, a lot of us are getting poisoned constantly. We’re dealing with issues of being poisoned all the time.  

I get poisoned all the time, folks. I find it amazing I’m even still alive. And just because I was anointed and stood up as the Lord’s mouthpiece on Earth does not mean I don’t suffer attacks. I get them all the time. Anyone who stands up and speaks the truth is going to be under attack.

I SUFFER ATTACKS JUST AS THE APOSTLES DID, BUT THE PAULINE CHRISTIANS WANT YOU TO THINK THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR FAITH IF YOU’RE UNDER ATTACK

Now, the Father hasn’t let them kill me, but I certainly suffer attacks. Just as the apostles did. They didn’t get off easy. They spent time in prisons, they were persecuted, they were beat up. None of them retired in Hawaii on a beach. They were all killed, murdered. John was exiled after he was burned. They burned him alive. He didn’t die, so they just exiled him on an island.

They didn’t have it easy either. That’s why you have all these cozy Christians running around today quoting Paul’s scriptures where we’re not under attack. [laughs] That the Father will thwart all attacks against us. Ephesians. They quote Ephesians. Which is the book the early church totally rejected and made Paul so mad. But it’s the main one churches quote today about putting on the armor of God. They want you to think something’s wrong with your faith if you’re under attack because we’re supposed to be under grace. [laughs]

We are under grace, folks. But we’re also required to show our faith by our works just as James said. You have this false mentality given by the churches today, that…“Sit on your couches and do nothing. Don’t prepare for the things that are coming.” So you’re like sheep. You’re led to the slaughter. You’re not preparing for the things that are coming.

MY MINISTRY IS SO DIFFERENT FROM SO MANY OTHER BECAUSE I DON’T JUST PREACH ABOUT THE EVIL AND WICKEDNESS THAT RULE THIS WORLD, I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, WITH ORGONE

I’ll never be one that just sits and does nothing while Satan runs from one end of this world to the other like…with no resistance. Hello!? If you love the Father, wouldn’t you wanna stand for Him against His enemies? You know, that’s why my ministry is so different from so many others. Because I do something about it. I do something about the evil and the wickedness that rule this world. I don’t just preach about it, I do something about it.

When I was seeking the Lord and asking Him how to tear down the strongholds of Satan, He led me to orgone. He taught me how to make it. Taught me what it is. And we’re pulling their ships out of the sky on fire every night since we started this orgone war. And that was ten years ago. Ten years ago. Orgone destroys Satan’s strongholds. So if we have something as simple as that, shouldn’t every person on the planet be making it and getting it out there to destroy Satan and his strongholds on this earth?

Yes, the Lord’s gonna destroy the earth. At His second coming. But guess who has the dominance right now. Runs to and fro looking for who he can steal, kill, and destroy. We can stop them. We can’t stop him, personally, but we can stop all the people who work with him and for him. We can destroy their shelters, their hiding places.

You want them to stop eating and abducting our people? Destroy the ships they’re taking them to. Destroy the bases they’re taking them to. It’s a war, folks. It’s a war between good and evil. You know, if you just sit on your couch and accept the fact good and evil exists, it’s always gonna be a war, and never do anything about it, well, you’re certainly just part of the problem. I’d rather be part of the solution. I’d rather be busy when the Father returns. You know, every time we take out one base. We find out where there’s more. There’s more.

I HAVE A 1500-MILE MISSION PLANNED THAT I NEED SUPPLIES AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR

I have a 1500-mile mission planned. And I need support for that. I need supplies. I need crystals. I need copper wire. I need funds so I can buy resin, pay for gas, get on the road, pay for all the pipes we need, all the stuff we need. Because some things you just can’t ship.

We’ll need to keep going, folks. You know, last year I told you the Lord was—Father was connecting all the dots. Well, guess what. We need more dots for Him to connect. Some of you think you’ve put enough dots out there. All you’re gonna do. Well, great. Then we need Father to stand up more people to help us get more done.

WE’RE SEEING DELAYS AND STANDOFFS BECAUSE THE LORD IS FINDING MORE THINGS FOR US TO DO BEFORE WE ACTUALLY LEAVE

He’s not gonna take us home and off this earth until we’ve completed everything He wants us to do. And the longer we’re here, and the more they do, and the more we get delayed, guess what. It’s because He’s finding more things He wants us to do before we actually leave.

If He takes us, who’s gonna stand up and do what needs done? Because there’s only a handful of us now who’ve done it. If He takes us home, who’s gonna stand up and do what He needs done? Who is there?

Most of the churches hate me. They mock us. They laugh about us. They say we’re blasphemous. Yeah, because we teach the truth. They’re not gonna stand up for Him and do anything He’s asks and leads them to do when we’re gone. They’re worthless. So we’ve got some things He wants done we need to do. We need to do. That’s why you’re seeing delays, standoffs. But it’s so close. Their arrival to Earth is so close you can taste it. And we may just be stuck here to watch it. Watch their arrival on Earth.

THE FATHER TOLD ME THAT THE RINGING PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HEARING IN THEIR EARS IS BECAUSE OF A CHANGE OF THE FREQUENCIES CAUSED BY A MERGING OF DIMENSIONS

A lot of people talking about they’re hearing ringing in their ears. I asked Father what that was. I’ve been having ringing in my ears since last year. And He told me it was a change of the frequencies. So what we’re seeing is a merging of the dimensions. This has been going on for several years. I know people catching on and being affected by it more and more. Seems like two years ago I was hearing of people committing suicide because the ringing in their ears was driving them crazy. It’s a merging of the dimensions. It’s a merging of the frequencies. That’s why people are starting to hear that ringing and they can’t get rid of it.

Get away from digital equipment. It tends to magnify it. Computers, cell phones, televisions. Walk away from wherever you’re at, if it’s driving you nuts. Ask the Lord to put a body shield around you that nothing can penetrate. Wear an orgone pendant.

Even after doing all these things, sometimes you still here the ringing. It’s dimensions merging. That’s how close we are to the day of the Lord beginning, folks. Just keep your mind on other things. Keep it busy on the Father. Ask Him to reveal to you the truth in all things. Ask Him to reveal to you what the early churches believed and how they relate to the churches today.

I have an article on my websites, Where the Churches Went Wrong: The Deception of the Ages. www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/churches.htm You need to read that. Especially if you’re involved with the Christianity being taught in the churches today.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO STAND UP AND BE A PART OF OUR RESISTANCE ON EARTH AGAINST SATAN AND HIS STRONGHOLDS – THEY’RE TRYING TO BAN OUR ORGONE, BUT THERE’S STILL TIME TO GET IT OUT

Anyway, folks. I’ll be back next week. And I still need help. This 1500-mile mission we’re planning, implementing. You can send donations and supplies to Sherry Shriner, P.O. Box 531, Carrollton, OH 44615. That’s Sherry Shriner, P.O. Box 531, Carrollton, OH—C-A-R-R-O-L-L-T-O-N, Ohio--44615. We need people to stand up and be a part of this—our resistance on Earth against Satan and his strongholds. We need people to stand up and help us. We need funding. We need foot soldiers.

We need people to make or buy orgone and get it out there. You can learn how on my website,   www.orgoneblasters.com. Oh, they wanna raise awareness of orgone in the world because they want to attack mine. The particular strand and strain that we make destroys them.

And so, they wanna raise awareness of all orgone, so when they attack ours, it makes sense to people. So that they can lie about it and try to discredit us. Because that’s what they’re going to work on doing when they do arrive and we’re still here. They’re gonna come after us. Try to attack our orgone. Get it banned. So we got a short time to still get it out there. To still make it and get it done, get it out there. If it wasn’t effective, they wouldn’t care. If it wasn’t destroying them, they wouldn’t care about it, folks.

Anyway, till next week, everybody. Yah bless.

Disclosure - Page 4 Paul_Apostle_Hajdudorog_Frame
    Disclosure - Page 4 Apostle-Paul-Preaching-on-the-Ruins
    Disclosure - Page 4 Bull8
    Disclosure - Page 4 Hathor_Sun
    Disclosure - Page 4 Runningbulls
    Disclosure - Page 4 SDC12209
    Disclosure - Page 4 LotImg10615

Divine Cults of the Sacred Bulls
    http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/bull.htm
    by
    Anita Stratos

The deification of animals in ancient Egypt existed even before the countrys unification around 3100 BC. Communities worshipped their own deities, many of which were represented in animal form. In some villages animals wrapped with linen and matting, such as cows, dogs, and sheep, were buried right along with humans. Animal statuettes as well as amulets and slate palettes shaped like animals have been found in the graves of many ancient Egyptians.

Although there is no clear-cut reason for the deification of animals, it has been surmised that some animals may have achieved their godly status because they helped humans, whereas the more dangerous and feared animals, such as jackals, may have been worshipped as a way to appease them. In any case, it is believed that deities needed to be given a recognizable form so that the divine force would not seem so abstract to the masses. A familiar image, such as that of an animal, gave people a more concrete concept of the powers of that specific deity, which is why one deity could be represented by several different images. In essence, the powers and traits of the god were conveyed by the form or forms that it took. In this way, it was more easily understood.

During the early dynastic period animal gods were gradually anthropomorphed, being portrayed with animal or bird heads on human bodies. Over the course of time these animal deities appeared many different ways, including in full animal form, animal heads with human bodies, and completely human. In all of these various forms, animal deities were drawn performing human activities, such as engaging in battle and conquering enemies.

Among the most important animal cults were the bull cults, which appeared in Egyptian writings as far back as the First Dynasty. The ancients believed that the powerful bull represented the personality of the king; slate palettes dating back as far as 3100 BC even show kings as bulls. This animal was chosen because it symbolized the kings courageous heart, great strength, virility, and fighting spirit. Bulls horns even embellish some of the tombs of courtiers who served the first Saqqara kings.

Priests of the bull cults identified a sacred bull by its very specific markings (described below). Once the bull was proclaimed to be a god incarnate, it was taken to the temple compound where it was purified, stabled in majestic quarters, fed the best foods, and given a herd of the finest cows.

The Apis bull cult is probably the best known of the three most prominent and divine bull cults, and it is considered to be the most sacred. Herodotus wrote that the Apis was the "calf of a cow which is never afterwards able to have another. The Egyptian belief is that a flash of lightning descends upon the cow from heaven, and this causes her to receive Apis."

The Apis bull was originally considered to be the incarnation of the god Ptah, the creator of the universe and master of destiny, but this was a lesser-known association. Later the Apis became widely known as the incarnation of Osiris, god of embalming and cemeteries, when Ptah himself took on funerary characteristics and became associated with Osiris. Plutarch wrote that the "Apis was a fair and beautiful image of the soul of Osiris". At any rate, only one bull was considered to be the sacred Apis at a time; a replacement could be sought upon the death of the bull. The new Apis was transported to Memphis on a boat with a specially built golden cabin.

An Apis calf could be identified by certain distinct markings: the black calf had a white diamond on its forehead, an image of an eagle on its back, double the number of hairs on its tail, and a scarab mark under its tongue. Since the Apis was so sacred, it stands to reason that its mother (referred to as the "Isis cow") was revered as well.

The birth of an Apis calf was a time for celebration among ancient Egyptians, since this meant that a living god had been born into their midst. But according to Herodotus, this religious belief was desecrated in 525 BC by Persian King Cambyses when he overtook the holy city of Memphis. Herodotus states that the day after Cambysess bloody battle, he awoke to discover the Egyptians in Memphis celebrating. Upon asking why a defeated people would rejoice after being so brutally beaten, he was told that a living god had just been born. Cambyses demanded that this god be brought before him, and when he was presented with the Apis calf, he laughed with disgust and called the Egyptians pagans and fools. He then stabbed the calf in its hindquarters, which eventually caused the calf to die, at which point Cambyses had it cooked and served at a banquet. Horrified Egyptians considered this blasphemy to be the reason for all of Egypt's future tragedies.

Herodotus's account differs greatly from Egyptian records, which appear to take an opposing view. These records state that between 525 and 522 BC, Cambyses partook in a religious ceremony in which he dedicated the sarcophagus of a mummified Apis bull as part of his pharaonic obligations.

Egyptians celebrated the Festival of the Apis Bull, which lasted for seven days. Throngs of people gathered in Memphis to watch priests lead the sacred bull in a hallowed procession through the welcoming crowds. It was thought that any child who smelled the breath of the Apis had the ability to predict the future. In fact, the Apis itself was often consulted as an oracle. Egyptians asked the bull a question and then offered it food: if the bull ate the food it was a good omen, but a rejection of the food was a bad omen.

When Egypt fell under the rule of the Ptolemies, a new god was created by Ptolemy I in an effort to unify Greeks and Egyptians by establishing a deity that would be familiar to both cultures. The new god was named Serapis, which combined components of the Greek gods Zeus, Asklepios, and Dionysys as well as the Egyptian deity Osiris and the sacred Apis bull cult. Although the god had a Greek appearance, it also had some of the features of an Apis bull as well as an Egyptian name. Serapis was declared a god of fertility and the underworld, but even though Egyptians tolerated this new deity, they never truly accepted it. On the other hand, because Greek leadership supported the new Serapis cult, many Greeks did accept and follow it, but the artificially created cult never achieved its goal of religious unity between Greeks and Egyptians.

When an Apis bull died, the body was embalmed and entombed with the great ceremony that would be afforded royalty. A Memphis temple housing large alabaster slabs was the place in which the bulls were embalmed. After preparation of the body and internal organs, the crouching bull was intricately bandaged, artificial eyes were inserted, its horns and face were either gilded or covered with a gold leaf mask, and it was covered with a shroud. The Apis mummy was carried to the Serapeum (a catacomb preceded by an avenue of sphinxes), amid the formalities due a deity, for burial in a massive stone sarcophagus weighing over 60 tons. A

Another bull cult was the Buchis cult, which lasted until about 362 AD. The Buchis bull was the representation of the gods Re and Osiris, but it was also linked with the god of war, Montu. A bull had to have the specific colorings of a black face with a white body in order to be considered Buchis.

The center of the Buchis cult was the town of Armant. Many generations of mummified Buchis bulls and their mothers were laid to rest in a designated cemetery, called the Bucheum, where the bulls were fastened to wooden boards with metal staples that held the forelegs and hindlegs in place.

There is far less information about the Mnevis cult than the other two bull cults. Mnevis was the sacred bull of Heliopolis, and although it was associated with the sun god Re, it has been suggested that it was also identified with Min, the fertility god of Coptos. When Akhenaten (originally Amenhotep IV) raised the cult of the sun to new heights, he established a new city, now known as Tell el Amarna, and dedicated it to the worship of the god Aten. Akhenaten swore he would bury Mnevis bulls in this new city, but thus far archaeologists have not found any bull burials there. However, two Mnevis burials were found in Heliopolis, both belonging to the Ramesses dynasty. The bulls were found in individual tombs that were cut into the ground and sealed with a granite slab.

Many of the animal mummies in museums today were donated over a century ago by various collectors who purchased them during their travels, therefore the mummies have no associated provenience information. Unless the animals are wrapped in a specific style, such as the diamond pattern used during the Greco-Roman period, the remains cannot be dated. Animal mummies with plain linen wrappings could belong to any era, from ancient to modern times. It is possible that radiocarbon dating performed on animal mummies in good condition could yield information about the age of some animal cults, providing some long-awaited answers.
    Disclosure - Page 4 Apis_bull_on_coffin
    Disclosure - Page 4 Bull_god-egypt-worship
    Disclosure - Page 4 Mvc-017s
    Disclosure - Page 4 Ancient+Egyptian+Life
    Disclosure - Page 4 Procession+of+the+Bull+Apis++by+Frederick+Bridgman

Perhaps some day I really will be given that Absolute-Access Pass!! Perhaps the Vatican will show me all of their secret books on alien and other-than-human races!! Perhaps a Draconian-Reptilian will give me a tour of the Deep Underground Reptilian Monastery under the Vatican!! I know there are those in the solar system who could tell me the whole-truth in a rather short time-period -- but that would spoil all the "fun" wouldn't it?? Once again, I have No Plans to do anything more than I'm presently doing (and not doing). The chances of anyone really absorbing my Philosophical-Potpourri are probably close to Zero -- thus making me the equivalent of the King of Nothing!! You're all sleeping in the bed you've made -- and you don't seem to need (or want) me. So Be It. Anyway, here is yet another Study-List:

1. The Gods of Eden -- William Bramley.
    2. Patriarchs and Prophets -- Ellen White.
    3. Prophets and Kings -- Ellen White.
    4. The Desire of Ages -- Ellen White.
    5. Christ's Object Lessons -- Ellen White.
    6. Israel and the Nations -- F.F. Bruce.
    7. Daniel -- Desmond Ford.
    8. Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs -- Ralph Ellis.
    9. Tempest and Exodus -- Ralph Ellis.
    10. Solomon: Pharaoh of Egypt -- Ralph Ellis.
    11. Eden in Egypt -- Ralph Ellis.
    12. Scota: Egyptian Queen of the Scots -- Ralph Ellis.
    13. Cleopatra to Christ -- Ralph Ellis.
    14. King Jesus -- Ralph Ellis.
    15. Stargate (SG-1) Movies and Series.
    16. Babylon 5 Movies and Series.
    17. Earth: Final Conflict Series.
    18. The Federalist Papers (and U.S. Constitution).
    19. The United States of the Solar System -- Final Cut.
    20. Threads and Posts by Brook.
    21. The 1928 Book of Common Prayer (and Liturgy).
    22. Sacred Classical Music.
    23. Deuteronomy through Jude (KJV).

Study this post and the previous post exhaustively. Think in terms of Ancient-Egypt -- the Intertestamental-Period -- and Early-Christianity. I'm not going to spell it out -- but in many ways, the problems are overwhelming -- yet I am seeking positive-solutions to the madness. This is extremely dangerous and tricky territory -- and I'm in way over my head in these matters. I'm going to try not to say anything more about this for a while. Think of me as living and working in a 600 square-foot office-apartment on Phobos or Babylon 5 -- continuing this thread as a consultant-ambassador for the newly-formed Earth-Alliance officially known as The United States of the Solar System. Namaste and Godspeed.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:54 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Once again -- PLEASE Study Brook's Threads!! I haven't had (and don't have) enough knowledge (or presence of mind) to properly interact with Brook. I continue to have a mental-block regarding Egyptology (and Organic-Chemistry). I'm WAY Out of My Comfort-Zone. BTW -- I just noticed one of those streaming white lights passing between me and the monitor!! I'm used to it -- and I just keep typing!! I don't think they like me!!

1. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t791-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-1?highlight=red+pill
    2. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2666-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-2
    3. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223 (This is my old thread from the now closed Project Avalon -- and Brook provided most of the "Good-Stuff". Note the responses by Anchor. I subsequently spoke with someone claiming to be a particular Ancient Egyptian Deity for several months. Might that have had something to do with this thread??).

Vidya Moksha wrote:Wow, was it 2 years ago I copied this thread of Brook's?...different lifetime :)

I had a brief period of internet back then and I copied all the posts in this thread and part 1 so i could read offline. I have 2 large files.. and I have just looked at, and edited the first of them...and its attached in word format, if Brook is ok with me uploading it.. (See Post 613 of this thread to download http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2666p600-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-2 ).

Contents
    Ptah 1
    Merkaba 2
    Flower of Life – Kings Chamber 5
    Sacred Geometry - 19.47 5
    Winged Solar Disk 8
    Emerald Tablets 10
    Hermes 11
    Phaistos Disc 14
    The Dropa Stone Discs 14
    Egyptian Hyroglyph -Shen Ring 15
    Isis 16
    The cat in ancient Egypt 19
    Ra 20
    Thoth / Crowley 21
    The Egyptian Lily and it's use in Ancient Egypt........Blue Water Lily 25
    Tri-lobed Bowl 27
    Egyptian High Priests, directional energy rituals 32
    DNA preservation through mummification 36
    Carol wrote:

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I don't necessarily have a problem with the idea of dealing with ET on a daily basis -- but I certainly don't relish the idea of being one of ET's cows or pigs -- or as being owned or enslaved by ET. I continue to suspect an Orion-Sirius-Aldebaran-Atlantean-Babylonian-Egyptian-Grecian-Roman-British-American Empire -- and any lasting improvement to this solar system might be dependant upon a 'solution' which includes an idealistic version of this hypothetical empire. Just 'kicking ET out' might not be a long-term answer to our troubles. All I know, is that the History of Earth is NOT Nice -- to say the least.

I don't think the history of Earth is as worse as the history of Mars.. Who truly knows what all happened with Mars and on Mars. I dated someone past who could go into "trance" very easily... I would put him under and he would tell me some right stories about Mars.. he said he was from Mars.. To this day I still often wonder since he never had a birth certificate and couldn't get one. Born in Texas he was. All sorts of crazy things happened around him. He said he could see shadows on Mars and he was afraid when he returned out of trance because he said they had followed him somehow back here to his home base... and where was he living at the time? Yep, here with me.. Nanu Nanu

Cracking open the egg
    I wish to leave you with a simple (yet complex) question. What sort of Ethical, Legal, Law-Enforcement, and Military Theory and Reality Might One Derive From Grammatical-Historical Hermeneutics of the Following Books of the Bible (KJV)??

1. Job.
    2. Psalms.
    3. Proverbs.
    4. Ecclesiastes.
    5. Song of Songs.
    6. Isaiah.
    7. Jeremiah.
    8. Luke.
    9. John.
    10. Acts.
    11. Romans.
    12. I Corinthians.
    13. II Corinthians.
    14. Galatians.

Further -- what if one considered all of the above to be Wisdom-Literature and/or Historical-Fiction -- pointing toward very real Spiritual-Realities?? What if one had to read these books straight-through -- over and over again (perhaps a dozen times) to really get what I'm talking about?? What if I don't know what I'm talking about?? So why am I talking?? Getting this particular mental and spiritual exercise right might be more important that any of us can imagine. BTW -- You Might Wish to Keep Your Eyes on the Skies. Is Something a Brewing?? Hmmmmm?? What Would Tone3Jaguar Say?? What Would Brook Say?? What Would Monseigneur Bowe Say?? Regarding "Other Than Human" Images -- I Have NO Idea If They Are Representative of Actual Beings. I Merely Utilize Them to Help Create a Science-Fictional Context for This Crazy Thread. I Remain Neutral Toward Such Beings (Real or Imagined). I Simply Do NOT Have Enough Information.

Disclosure - Page 4 500px-Anymeansnecessary01Gkar
    Disclosure - Page 4 13466946434694_f
    Disclosure - Page 4 Drazi_Ambassador
    Disclosure - Page 4 Deathwalkercouncil01
    Disclosure - Page 4 BelieversKoshThargMola01
    Disclosure - Page 4 B5stk-infection
    Disclosure - Page 4 Jhadur
    Disclosure - Page 4 AprioriFlentak
    Disclosure - Page 4 Universe_Today_2258
    Disclosure - Page 4 Babylon5-Advisory-Council-2258
    Disclosure - Page 4 Literana_Varda
    Disclosure - Page 4 Thegras
    Disclosure - Page 4 Deathwalker
    Disclosure - Page 4 Juphar_Trkider
    Disclosure - Page 4 Drazi_Missionaries
    Disclosure - Page 4 G-Kar-babylon-5-10955774-853-480
    Disclosure - Page 4 B5-Deathwalker
    Disclosure - Page 4 Minbari_flyer_docked
    Disclosure - Page 4 Tirk
    Disclosure - Page 4 Marianne_Robertson_Tech
    Disclosure - Page 4 Drosak
    Disclosure - Page 4 Drazi_Missionaries_and_Zack_Allan
    Disclosure - Page 4 Zocalo
    Disclosure - Page 4 Drazi%20beat%20up%20human
    Disclosure - Page 4 Vlcsnap-1787584
    Disclosure - Page 4 Secretssoul_031
    "What the Hell Are They Doing Up There???!!!"
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:08 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Here is yet another slight variation on previously posted study-lists:

1. Genesis (KJV).
    2. Exodus.
    3. Leviticus.
    4. Numbers.
    5. Deuteronomy.
    6. Joshua.
    7. Judges.
    8. Ruth.
    9. I Samuel.
    10. II Samuel.

11. Job.
    12. The Psalms.
    13. Proverbs.
    14. Ecclesiastes.
    15. Song of Songs.
    16. Isaiah.
    17. Jeremiah.
    18. Lamentations.
    19. Ezekiel.
    20. Daniel.

21. Matthew.
    22. Mark.
    23. Luke.
    24. John.
    25. Acts.
    26. Romans.
    27. I Corinthians.
    28. II Corinthians.
    29. Galatians.
    30. Ephesians.

31. Solomon: Pharaoh of Egypt by Ralph Ellis.
    32. Eden in Egypt by Ralph Ellis.
    33. Patriarchs and Prophets by Ellen White.
    34. Prophets and Kings by Ellen White.
    35. Desire of Ages by Ellen White.
    36. The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ by Gerald Massey.
    37. The Quest of the Historical Jesus by Albert Schweitzer.
    38. Jesus the Magician by Morton Smith.
    39. Israel and the Nations by F.F. Bruce.
    40. Daniel by Desmond Ford.

41. This United States of the Solar System Thread.
    42. All of the Threads by Brook on the Original Project Avalon -- and The Mists of Avalon.

What if we are dealing with Ram v Bull -- from Ancient Egypt to the Present?? What if the Mythical Ram and Bull are representative of two particular Archangels?? Michael v Gabriel?? Davidic-Covenant v New-Covenant?? Reformed Old-Testament Judaism v Pauline-Christian Mithraism?? What if a hypothetical Archangelic-Conflict was (and is) some sort of a false-flag War in Heaven?? What if Genesis through Esther -- and Matthew through Revelation -- are two-sides of the same Bull?? What if Job through Malachi -- and the Red-Letter Teachings Attributed to Jesus -- are two-sides of the same Ram?? Might this be representative of The Great Controversy Between Bull and Ram in the Conflict of the Ages?? Sun-God v Sun-God?? System-Lord v System-Lord?? There can only be one "Ra"?? Can't they get along?? I truly do not know. Please listen to Sherry Shriner's 7-7-14 show (regarding the Bull, Mithraism, and Pauline-Christianity). http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2014/07/08/07-07-14-monday-night-with-sherry-shriner I could say more -- but I'll leave it at that for now. http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/ram.htm
    Disclosure - Page 4 Th?id=HN.608015628178296339&pid=1
    Disclosure - Page 4 7031534823_5c12376964_z
    The Ram in Ancient Egypt
    by
    Jimmy Dunn writing as Taylor Ray Ellison
    Ancient Egypt was famous throughout the ancient world for its many varied gods and goddesses, as well as for their worship of animals (or more correctly animals as manifestations of gods). Bulls, cows, cats, dogs, geese, crocodiles and even scarab beetles, along with many other animals were the object of such worship as embodiments of gods. Some animals, such as the Apris Bull seem to have been worshipped specifically in their physical animal form. They might have been seen in a very similar manner to the single statue of a specific god in a temple's shrine, being the earthly manifestation of that god, which in the case of the Apris Bull, was Ptah.

They are often referred to as temple animals, and one specific beast was chosen for this honor. Other animals such as the goose, an early manifestation of Amun, were kept in numbers and appear to have not been given the sacred status of the individual temple animals. One animal associated with perhaps some of Egypt's best known and most important gods was the Ram, who like the bull, seems to have also been specifically worshipped as a temple animal, though we currently know much less about this cult then that of the Apris bull. The ram was associated with various gods from Egypt's earliest periods even though sheep were considered not to be clean, or pure, by the ancient Egyptians.

Throughout history, rams have been important to mythological and religious concepts, associated with ancient gods from all over the world. The ram even became a symbol of Christ in ancient times. They also sometimes suffered from religion, being the objects of sacrifice to various gods. In fact, perhaps one of the most famous ancient accounts of a ram involves one in the Old Testament that Abraham found trapped by its horns in a thicket on Mount Moriah where he had gone to sacrifice his only son Isaac. [Gen 22-14] An angel stopped the hand of Abraham just as he was about to kill his boy and the ram was sacrificed in his stead.

The ram, like the bull, was perhaps even more venerated by the ancient Egyptians for its fertility, as well as for its warlike attributes. As a temple animal at such locations as Mendes and Karnak, a single animal appears to have been cared for and treated very similar to the holiest of god's statues within the temple. These individual rams were almost certainly taken to visit the gods at other temples, and could give oracles (usually by some act to a yes or no question). other temples, and could give oracles (usually by some act to a yes or no question).

The very earliest gods that were depicted with ram features were probably based on the ram species known as Ovis longipes palaeoagytiaca known from predynastic times. Khnum, an important god throughout Egypt, but especially at Elephantine, who created mankind and even gods on his potters will, was apparently depicted as this species, with its long wavy horns and heavy build, as was Banebdjedet (Ba-neb-Tetet), an early ram headed god at Mendes. Banebdjedet was the manifestation of the Lord of Djedet, as well as the ba, or soul of another of ancient Egypt's most famous gods, Osiris. In fact, Osiris is often depicted with a pair of ram horns attached to the base of his atef crown also from this earliest species of ram.

Fairly recent excavations at Mendes have exposed an early Old Kingdom and First Intermediary Period Temple dedicated to the ram god, as well as the "hypogeum", apparently a facility that might be considered the ram oriented equivalent of the Serapeum, where the sacred Apris bulls were buried at Saqqara. The most recent information on its excavation indicates that twelve granite and three limestone ram sarcophagi were discovered in the hypogeum.

Later in Egyptian history, a second species of ram known as Ovis aries platyra aegyptiaca, a curved horn ram, appeared around the 12th Dynasty of Egypt's Middle Kingdom. The most important deity of Egypt's New Kingdom and later periods, Amun, seems to have been associated with this species of Ram. Amun is sometimes referred to as "lord of the two horns" and on his splendid, gilded, wooden festival boat a ram's head adorned both its prow and stern. As most people who have ever visited Luxor (ancient Thebes) are probably aware, the processional road to the Temple of Amun was flanked with ram headed lion sphinxes, each one guarding between its front legs a statue of the pharaoh.

There were actually a number of other gods of ancient Egypt associated with the ram, either having ram heads, or sometimes simply ram horns. These included Arsaphes (Herishef, Harsaphes), a god of Heracleopolis, Kherty (or perhaps Cherti), a ram headed god that probably originated at Letopolis and had a dual nature being both hostile and protective, Andjety, who's main cult center was at Busiris in the Delta and who was in many aspects the precursor of Osiris, Auf (Efu Ra), who was an aspect of the sun god, Re as a ram headed deity surmounted by a sun disk, and Harmakhet, a variant of Horus, who was the God of the dawn and of the morning sun, who was depicted in the form of a sphinx or a sphinx with the head of a ram.

Reference:

Ancient Gods Speak, The: A Guide to Egyptian Religion
    Redford, Donald B.
    Oxford University Press
    ISBN 0-19-515401-0

Dictionary of Ancient Egypt, The
    Shaw, Ian; Nicholson, Paul
    Harry N. Abrams, Inc., Publishers
    ISBN 0-8109-3225-3

Dictionary of Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, A
    Hart, George
    Routledge
    ISBN 0-415-05909-7

Egyptian Religion
    Morenz, Siegfried
    Cornell University Press
    ISBN 0-8014-8029-9

Gods of the Egyptians, The (Studies in Egyptian Mythology)
    Budge, E. A. Wallis
    Dover Publications, Inc.
    ISBN 486-22056-7

Disclosure - Page 4 Ram-egyptian-solar-disk-AT-E-331GPDisclosure - Page 4 Th?id=HN.608040448796265683&pid=1
    Disclosure - Page 4 Prometheusunboundstargte
    Disclosure - Page 4 Stargate-the-movie-j
    Disclosure - Page 4 Stargate-the-movie-i
    Disclosure - Page 4 Thebes+-+Karnak+-+Ram+Sphinx+-+Amon+1
    Disclosure - Page 4 The-ram-headed-sphinx-is-a-symbol-of-the-god-Amun.-
    Disclosure - Page 4 C4108f6e41c5ed2ae373119561bdcdb2
    Disclosure - Page 4 9055eaa180c03eccd4e7f049a057ffc4
    Disclosure - Page 4 7263192520_c9ce485603_z
    Disclosure - Page 4 Craigmullins13_poe1
    Disclosure - Page 4 Thor-stargate-sg1-i10
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:55 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Sorry for those long recent posts, Bob. I just couldn't resist -- but I won't do it again. I'm just trying to represent an uncommon (yet possibly beneficial) approach to "Disclosure". I am very suspicious of the "Standard Answers" (even of the alternative variety).
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:20 pm

9/21/2014
    You will not believe who wrote the letter that this lady reads and the date it was written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP75xtOo7eY
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:15 am

Amazing!! This is the sort of thing I like to contemplate -- rather than a lot of the New Age Alien Propaganda. Consider studying this 1947 document in connection with Bill Cooper's 1989 MUFON lecture in Las Vegas. I continue to have no idea what is TRUE and what is BS -- so I simply take everything in -- and just move on. Still -- this type of material has a ring of truth -- which most UFO and ALIEN madness does not. I will continue to treat ALL of this as Science-Fiction (in the context of my Hypothetical United States of the Solar System). This is my way of thinking about the unthinkable. Here is a link to the original document. http://www.majesticdocuments.com/pdf/oppenheimer_einstein.pdf BTW -- the reference to the Pentateuch (the first five books of the Old-Testament) was chilling (given what I presently know). I have been somewhat critical of the Pentateuch as being a Modern Gold-Standard of Ethics and Law. I have been focusing on Job through Malachi as being a better Old-Testament Guide for Modern-Mankind (especially when illuminated by the New-Testament). This might be more important than any of you think. Consider studying Genesis through Esther (plus the Book of Revelation) side by side with the Nazi-Phenomenon (before -- during -- and after World War II). Where is the Moral High-Ground?? That's all I'm going to say about that (for now). Also -- carefully consider the work of Joseph P. Farrell.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:27 am

bobhardee wrote:9/21/2014
    You will not believe who wrote the letter that this lady reads and the date it was written.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP75xtOo7eY

The following document is believed to be the personal notes and scientific dairy of a scientist who was contracted by the government over several years to visit all crash sites, interrogate captured Alien Life Forms and analyze all data gathered from that endeavor. He also wrote notes on or about any documents which he came in contact with, which in any way related directly or indirectly to the organization, structure or operation for the collection of such data.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/blueplanetproject/blueplanetproject.htm#CONTENTS

THE 'MAJIC PROJECTS'

SIGMA is the project which first established communications with the Aliens and is still responsible for communications.

PLATO is the project responsible for Diplomatic Relations with the Aliens. This project secured a formal treaty (illegal under the U.S. Constitution) with the Aliens.

The terms were that the Aliens would give us "our Government" technology and would not interfere in our History. In return we "our Government" agreed to keep their presence on Earth a secret, not to interfere in any way with their actions, and to allow them to abduct humans and animals.

The Aliens agreed to furnish MJ-12 with a list of abductees on a periodic basis for Governmental control of their experiments with the abductees.

AQUARIUS is the project which compiled the history of the Alien presence and interaction on Earth and the HOMO SAPIENS.

GARNET is the project responsible for control of all information and documents regarding the Alien subjects and accountability of their information and documents.

PLUTO is a project responsible for evaluating all UFO and IAC information pertaining to Space technology.

POUNCE project was formed to recover all downed and/or crashed craft and Aliens. This project provided cover stories and operations to mask the true endeavor, whenever necessary. Covers which have been used were crashed experimental Aircraft, Construction, Mining, etc. This project has been successful and is ongoing today.

NRO is the National Recon Organization based at Fort Carson, Colorado. It's responsible for security on all Alien or Alien Spacecraft connected to the projects.

DELTA is the designation for the specific arm of NRO which is especially trained and tasked with security of all MAJIC projects. It's a security team and task force from NRO especially trained to provide Alien tasked projects and LUNA security (also has the CODE NAME: "MEN IN BLACK"). This project is still ongoing.

BLUE TEAM is the first project responsible for reaction and/or recovery of downed and/or crashed Alien craft and/or Aliens. This was a U.S. Air Force Material Command project.

SIGN is the second project responsible for collection of Intelligence and determining whether Alien presence constituted a threat to the U.S. National Security. SIGN absorbed the BLUE TEAM project. This was a U.S. Air Force and CIA project

REDLIGHT was the project to test fly recovered Alien craft. This project was postponed after every attempt resulted in the destruction of the craft and death of the pilots. This project was carried out at AREA 51, Groom Lake, (Dreamland) in Nevada. Project Redlight was resumed in 1972. This project has been partially successful. UFO sightings of craft accompanied by Black Helicopters are project Redlight assets. This project in now ongoing at Area 51 in Nevada

SNOWBIRD was established as a cover for project Redlight A "Flying Saucer* type craft was built using conventional technology. It was unveiled to the PRESS and flown in public on several occasions. The purpose was to explain accidental sightings or disclosures of Redlight as having been the Snowbird crafts. This was a very successful disinformation operation. This project is only activated when needed. This deception has not been used for many years. This project is currently in mothballs, until it is needed again.

BLUE BOOK was a U.S. Air Force, UFO, and Alien Intelligence collection and disinformation project. This project was terminated and its collected information and duties were absorbed by project Aquarius. A classified report named "Grudge/Blue Book, Report Number 13" is the only significant information derived from the project and is unavailable to the public, (from what I read before from other sources, this Report Number 13, talked about everything inside the Grudge history).

Offshoot of the same:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/pulsprojp.pdf

I don't know how valid this information is..but it's compelling if it is indeed valid.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:53 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:57 pm

9/23/2014
    The three posts above are rather incredible. Anyone who watches and reads these and does not get it, something is wrong that is beyond fixing. I maybe a little fuzzy on the Nazi on the moon part but I am a believer. Toast
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:36 pm

9/24/2014  This was filmed a few years back and released this summer.  It is a little different than the previous disclosure videos.  I relate to what she is saying and hope you do as well.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lelwpASvhPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfh3hrj5PMo
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:08 pm

9/30/2014

From VT
    Preston James VT 9-30-14… “Alien Agenda VI: The Worm Has Turned”… “Majestic-12 has decided that Disclosure will be allowed”

Alright. Here I was, at about 12 midnight, ready to go to bed, and this thing (article) pops up. I knew I needed to read it, then post it. I felt very drawn to its message, and I feel it is very important to see what is being unveiled here.

Key points, from my view:

The “Worm has Turned” at a very high level
       The RCC [Ruling Crime Cabal] is now being contained, dis-empowered and deconstructed piece by piece
       Majestic-12 has decided that Disclosure will be allowed

Here are a couple more highlights.

“This article will claim that the “Worm has Turned” at a very high level and the RCC is now being contained, dis-empowered and deconstructed piece by piece due to an interesting convergence of various forces and entities including the US High Military Command. Because this article contains information leaked by insiders and as well as numerous speculations, use your own judgment to evaluate what is presented and come to your own conclusions.

“The most secret Agency of the US Government has apparently decided that Disclosure is now going to be allowed, despite the existing official, but secret USG policy against it.

“Disclosure will lead to the implementation of Populism, the implementation of Free Energy, and the end of the petroleum based economy, which would be the RCC’s biggest nightmare… Free Energy Systems have been discovered and developed and are ready to be rolled out and will completely displace the Petroleum based energy systems which control the World.

“…the Dracos created “Mystery Babylon” which is their system of Babylonian Money-Magick, that is, creating money from nothing as “debt-notes” in order to transfer wealth from the masses to themselves through the creation and use of “pernicious usury” (debt that accrues in such a way that it can never be paid off).

“Limited Disclosure has been occurring for over the last twenty years… Another Alien ET Group has become involved because the Dracos crossed a certain line.

“If reports are accurate, the Tall Whites are now working behind the lines to make sure that all secrecy ends and that the secret crimes of the RCC are fully exposed to the public via the Internet and word of mouth through information diffusion. It does seem quite interesting so many Deep Black Secret Shadow Government Secrets have been exposed lately and so many “thought to be secret” phone conversations and documents. There is every reason to believe this trend will continue and will speed up. I expect a complete end to all secrecy within two years at the rate this is occurring.”

————————————————————–

Alien Agenda VI: The Worm Has Turned
    by Preston James

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:41 pm