tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
malletzky
shiloh
Brook
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
magamud
orthodoxymoron
Carol
bobhardee
13 posters

Disclosure

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure - Page 5 Empty Re: Disclosure

Post  bobhardee Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:35 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:49 pm

What if all of the Leading-Factions (human and otherwise) are Bad@$$?? What if it is necessary to be Bad@$$ to be a Leading-Faction??
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:40 am

10/9/2014 O, This one is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbrn9eXEKWk
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Thank-you Bob. There was a good-side and a bad-side to the 60's Phenomenon. I like a lot of the music and free-spirits -- but I don't approve of the drug-scene. I once talked to Dr. Timothy Leary about Jesus! What a Trip! I once talked with Terence McKenna about Imagining the Future. He told me "If You Dream It -- You've Already Done It." Terence was into mushrooms Big-Time. Vatican II had a good-side and a bad-side. I just finished watching Conflict aka Catholics (1973) -- and it left me crying. I believe that Theology is the Biggest Part of Disclosure. I sometimes imagine myself being a combination of Martin Sheen, Russell Crowe, and Ben Affleck -- as a mostly Strong and Silent Jack Ryan character. Last night, I watched Clear and Present Danger. I liked the meetings and dialogue -- but I'm not into the chasing, shooting, bombing, and killing. I'm just not that kind of guy. Not in this particular incarnation, anyway -- but who knows about the rest???

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:32 pm

10/9/2014 O, Just in case you didn't get it the first time. Here's another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-pFAFsTFTI
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:39 am

Get What?? Siriusly -- Responsibility, Research, and Respect = Love with Substance. Doing the Responsible-Thing Trumps Doing the Loving-Thing. What Would Joseph Fletcher Say?? Actually -- he told me that Christianity was BS (or something to that effect). Christianity as we've known it might be BS -- but the Teachings Attributed to Jesus are NOT BS. Mithraism is BS!! Jesus taught LOVE -- and MORE -- A LOT MORE. Love is More Than a Feeling.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:58 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:06 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:45 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:37 pm

What if the "Aliens" are simply "Ancient Versions of Humanity"?? What if most (if not all) "Aliens" are from this solar system?? What if we ALL came from Orion as "Aliens" in the Ancient-Past?? I don't know -- but I wonder...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:32 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if the "Aliens" are simply "Ancient Versions of Humanity"?? What if most (if not all) "Aliens" are from this solar system?? What if we ALL came from Orion as "Aliens" in the Ancient-Past?? I don't know -- but I wonder...

What if the earth was, at some distinct point in the past few (hundred) thousand years ago, re-set back in time to another timeline, which would makes us, it's present inhabitants today, being the "Ancient Version of Humanity" and the "Aliens" are just "WE" from the future? It's well worth thinking about it, if you consider the technological discrepancies we're able to observe by now...

Much respect
    Mall
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:45 am

malletzky wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What if the "Aliens" are simply "Ancient Versions of Humanity"?? What if most (if not all) "Aliens" are from this solar system?? What if we ALL came from Orion as "Aliens" in the Ancient-Past?? I don't know -- but I wonder...

What if the earth was, at some distinct point in the past few (hundred) thousand years ago, re-set back in time to another timeline, which would makes us, it's present inhabitants today, being the "Ancient Version of Humanity" and the "Aliens" are just "WE" from the future? It's well worth thinking about it, if you consider the technological discrepancies we're able to observe by now...

Much respect
    Mall

Thank you both, ortho and malletzky, for addressing this topic, I think it's a very good question to ponder: if maybe we are ourselves the offspring of ancestors, having lived on other planets and in solar systems, not counting time. I myself believe it is so, as I like to see all life as part of my family, although in a more broadened view and not only through similarity of bloodline, bloodgroup or blood color geek

I'll never forget those famous words by Alex Collier "the pain that you carry is the love that you withold" uttered by his Andromedan guide, behind his back, when he chose to leave this contact, for he felt that he couldn't cope with the very strange unsettling reality of "close encounters with that 3rd kind"
    To me, it's a profound statement, showing the transformational nature and capacity of our heart.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:02 pm

I can't keep up with all the new posts since Seashore and you BB are back in the Mists.
    It's a pleasure to see you around again BB.
    Have a great time here.
    Warm welcome back to you both.

Hugs

Much Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Hello mudra, good to see you here, between the washing lines with drying farmer worker overalls in the yard Wink
    Having a chat with your neighbor of Dutch origin, while leaning over the cobwall,
    looking over my garden with chickens cackling and pecking the ugly duckling, pumpkins growing on vines high in the apple tree.
    My broom is still vibrating the force of flying magic, after a nice morning stroll in the sky. No chemtrails today.
    Lovely to find you here again Hugs

Disclosure - Page 5 Dc03d010
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:04 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:Hello mudra, good to see you here, between the washing lines with drying farmer worker overalls in the yard Wink
    Having a chat with your neighbor of Dutch origin, while leaning over the cobwall,
    looking over my garden with chickens cackling and pecking the ugly duckling, pumpkins growing on vines high in the apple tree.
    My broom is still vibrating the force of flying magic, after a nice morning stroll in the sky. No chemtrails today.
    Lovely to find you here again  Hugs

Disclosure - Page 5 Dc03d010

Well well that sounds like paradise BB cheers
    That awesome You makes me smile widely Cheerful
    It's evening here but it now seems like a sunny midday.
    Keep the lights on Thubs Up

Flowers

Love for You
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:08 pm

The Lie NASA Told - The Imminent Demise of the NWO
    Information that was removed from Books & Hieroglyphics concerning what happened in Babylon , "Religion", and altered terms. All of which ties together with what NASA has hidden in their archives.

Some of the Footage from NASA, hidden in their archives. Images of planets being destroyed by a War in Space. The last, on March 19th, was Jupiter. This footage concerns the imminent destruction of the NWO & mankinds freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c69vZyE74Zg
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Always a pleasure TRANCOSO and Baghor. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Thank-you all. I say very little about what I think about -- but I have received repeated hints regarding an ancient-existence -- a renegade-creation -- and relatives with thick-skin. What if the NWO replaced a Harsh Ancient-Theocracy in the Garden of Eden -- with the promise of freedom -- but with the reality of a Sinister Secret-Government and the Illusion of Freedom?? What if Humanity jumped out of the frying-pan and into the fire?? What if the Torah is descriptive of how things were under a Harsh Ancient-Theocracy?? What if Job through Ecclesiastes -- and Luke through Romans -- are basically what was promised to Humanity -- but with the reality being an Overt and Covert (Sacred and Secular) Roman-Empire (for at least the past 2,000 years -- with precursors going back to the Garden of Eden)?? What if Isaiah through Daniel (plus Revelation) are descriptive of a Sentence Against Humanity (with the ultimate removal of mankind)?? I am both respectful and fearful regarding the Gods of Eden. The Bible often seems to be a Bad-Dream -- but I honestly don't think it's a Bad-Joke. I joke around a lot -- but I'm not laughing. Just the opposite.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:04 pm

Thanks Bob. I've already listened twice to the one TRANCOSO posted. I don't know what to think now.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:08 am

11 27/2014
    What we have with Captain Bill is an ex Marine (Ace) WWII and Korean pilot who became a test pilot for the Air Force (1953 or 54)and then 4 years later was recruited to work at Area 51 where he worked for 30 years. Our secret Air Force has built approximately 36 of these "flying disc" of various sizes and his job was to teach people how to fly these crafts. He ran the (flight deck part of the) flight simulator from 1962 until he retired. ( Which was probably in the 80's or early 90's). Learning to fly one of these crafts was not easy for humans to do because the (force field?) made one very feel disoriented but one would overcome the effect. He referenced having heard of 4 aliens who assisted with building these crafts and had originally given our government a model that they could use to back engineer their technology. He met and talked with one of the aliens who he called J Rod.
    Because of how advanced these crafts were compared to other airplanes and space craft, he thought that disclosure would happen in 2003. He had signed an agreement not to talk about his previous employment until 2003.
    He referred to a crash near Kingmon or Kingman, AZ....and I think that it was the first ship that the aliens had given us but I'm not sure.

Interesting film.
    Bob H.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:20 am

11/27/2014
    Maybe this is the type of technology Bill is referring to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7ZShralEZw
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Last edited by bobhardee on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Great share, bobhardee, I've always looked at Stephen Greer as a reliable witness and activist for a good cause.
    Thank you!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:42 pm

True and False "Disclosure" are Everywhere. The Questions I Have are "Which Governments Want True-Disclosure??" and "Which Governments Want False-Disclosure??"

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:41 am