tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    Disclosure

    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:40 am

    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:20 pm

    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:58 am

    01/01/2015 Move the cursor to the 1 hour 15 minute mark to start.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5TzNy8eZC0
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:05 pm

    Programs like the following, and the Disclosure Project, as well as the History Channel's Ancient Aliens are all creating a paradigm shift.  The material is getting out there and it is causing people to ask questions.  Eventually all of this will snowball into such a force that the USA government will be forced to disclose the truth. Quote me on that.  Jan 3, 2014


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDeZ99LZE0U
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:32 pm

    1/6/2015
    I was looking through the Project Disclosure video clips and noticed that Bob Dean was not on the list. It seemed strange that this man who has spoken at several UFO conferences would not want to be part of this historic movement.

    The film tonight is another Dr. Greer interview made a month or so ago.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ammsicZJ4CE
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10647
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:21 am

    B.B.Baghor wrote:
    malletzky wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What if the "Aliens" are simply "Ancient Versions of Humanity"?? What if most (if not all) "Aliens" are from this solar system?? What if we ALL came from Orion as "Aliens" in the Ancient-Past?? I don't know -- but I wonder...

    What if the earth was, at some distinct point in the past few (hundred) thousand years ago, re-set back in time to another timeline, which would makes us, it's present inhabitants today, being the "Ancient Version of Humanity" and the "Aliens" are just "WE" from the future? It's well worth thinking about it, if you consider the technological discrepancies we're able to observe by now...

    Much respect
    Mall

    Thank you both, ortho and malletzky, for addressing this topic, I think it's a very good question to ponder: if maybe we are ourselves the offspring of ancestors, having lived on other planets and in solar systems, not counting time. I myself believe it is so, as I like to see all life as part of my family, although in a more broadened view and not only through similarity of bloodline, bloodgroup or blood color geek

    I'll never forget those famous words by Alex Collier "the pain that you carry is the love that you withold" uttered by his Andromedan guide, behind his back, when he chose to leave this contact, for he felt that he couldn't cope with the very strange unsettling reality of "close encounters with that 3rd kind"
    To me, it's a profound statement, showing the transformational nature and capacity of our heart.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you all. I say very little about what I think about -- but I have received repeated hints regarding an ancient-existence -- a renegade-creation -- and relatives with thick-skin. What if the NWO replaced a Harsh Ancient-Theocracy in the Garden of Eden -- with the promise of freedom -- but with the reality of a Sinister Secret-Government and the Illusion of Freedom?? What if Humanity jumped out of the frying-pan and into the fire?? What if the Torah is descriptive of how things were under a Harsh Ancient-Theocracy?? What if Job through Ecclesiastes -- and Luke through Romans -- are basically what was promised to Humanity -- but with the reality being an Overt and Covert (Sacred and Secular) Roman-Empire (for at least the past 2,000 years -- with precursors going back to the Garden of Eden)?? What if Isaiah through Daniel (plus Revelation) are descriptive of a Sentence Against Humanity (with the ultimate removal of mankind)?? I am both respectful and fearful regarding the Gods of Eden. The Bible often seems to be a Bad-Dream -- but I honestly don't think it's a Bad-Joke. I joke around a lot -- but I'm not laughing. Just the opposite.
    orthodoxymoron wrote: What if Ancient-Reptilians created Ancient-Human Giants with 1,000 year lifespans?? What if Raider-Reptilians came to destroy these "Abominations" but liked the Sexy-Women -- and had a Mass Rape and/or Orgy with them -- and became the Six-Foot Tall Humans with 100 year lifespans?? What if this was some sort of a Galactic Rat-Trap?? I think that Ancient and Modern Star-Wars were (and are) worse than we can possibly comprehend. I think we're exploited -- but I also think we're sheltered -- but this seems to be changing presently. I think there are probably a wide variety of Reptilian-Human Hybrids living within this solar system (with varying Reptilian to Mammalian Differential-Ratios). I continue to think that a lot of "Disclosure" involves Egypt and Rome (historically and presently) -- so please consider including this sort of thing in your research. As always -- I never know what the Truth to BS Ratio is -- so researcher beware!!


    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:50 am

    01/07/2015
    Maybe it was the dream that I had (and still remember to this day) when I was around 3 or 4 years old of a large dark bird coming into the room and taking me somewhere. Not sure where we went but the terror of that experience will never leave me. I was returned unharmed and the next morning recall my mother saying I just had a bad dream. As strange as this sounds, it was then and remains that this "dark bird" had taken me home or back to a home that I had no memory of. A galactic portal had opened and we had flown to a place other than earth. Perhaps my real home. As I grew up, there were times I thought that a switch had occurred that night and the real Robert was somewhere off in the clouds and this stranger now controlled my body.

    I think that we are a part of some other great civilization. That once there was an advanced group here on earth but that there must have been a great galactic war that nearly killed all of humanity and may have destroyed life on neighboring planets. It is why CETI has not been able to detect radio signals throughout our part of the Milky Way. We now know that there are thousands of other planets out there so shy can't we detect life. Of course it would be easier to detect if we were able to do so on an interdimentional level.

    It is probably because I have been focused on an assension line of thought way to much lately but it "feels" like we are really going through a change. The other day I was overwhelmed with the thought that I had blown money on silly stuff when I could have sent that money to UNICEF. I could have saved a child's life had those funds been sent there. Other similar thoughts that are softening what I thought was an already soft heart.

    Perhaps Bob Dylan had it right with these words:

    Come, gather round people wherever you roam
    And admit that the waters around you have grown
    And accept it that soon you'll be drenched to the bone
    If your time to you is worth saving
    Then you'd better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone
    For the times, they are a changing

    Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pens
    And keep your eyes open, the chance won't come again
    And don't speak too soon, the wheel's still in spin
    And there's no telling who that it's naming
    Oh, the loser will be later to win
    For the times they are a'changin'

    Come senators, congressmen, please head the call
    Don't stand in the doorway, don't block up the hall
    For he that gets hurt will be her that has stalled
    There's a battle outside and it's ragin'
    will soon shake your windows
    And rattle your hall
    For the times, they are a changing

    Come mothers and fathers all over this land
    And don't criticize what you can't understand
    Your sons and your daughter are beyond your command
    Your old role is rapidly aging
    Please get out of the new one if you can't lend a hand
    For the times they are a changing

    The line, it is drawn, the curse, it is cast
    The slow one will later be fast
    And the present now will soon be the past
    The order is rapidly fading
    The first one now will later be last
    For the times, they are a changing

    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 69
    Location : Druid county UK

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Will it be our lives.... this time, changing?

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:17 am

    Thank you, bobhardee, for this beautiful post of yours, this mysterious dream.
    "The first one now will later be last" that's one of the last lines in Bob Dylan's song,
    that reminds me of what the Bible tells about Jeshua, who once have said
    " Many who are the first will be the last"

    I wonder how you all see this, but I pondered on this a lot lately, what is meant by this.
    And I begin to feel it's about the freedom of choice that we have, to arrive here on the planet
    in full swing and presence of our light, experimenting with life force energy, while in duality
    consciousness and a 2 gender physicality, both created as separate experiences of being in a
    body, offering multiple chances to relate in all kind of ways, in an eye for an eye attitude or a
    heart I love you to heart I love you connection.

    For example, I could have, once upon a time..... as a being of light, started off in the Universe and
    here, moving through lifecycles, choosing to enter the dark agenda, projecting my anger for being
    physical and in a one gender body, feeling separated somehow.... projecting that anger within me,
    on the outer world, covering up that suffering in my soul, which is, once I can leave my loneliness,
    the shared suffering of humankind also, the cause of alienation, confusion and denial, at a loss in
    how to accept all of this and foremost.... the why of it, when I am born, heavily veiled by forgetting
    who I am in essence, not only sharing that suffering with you all, but also that veil.

    In that way, I can picture myself, having started as a first.... in this epic journey of life. And I might
    as well have ended as a last.... in terms of going from light to dark, had I not learned a bit of what
    suffering has taught me and what its message is to me. I'm an optimist and I sustain the spark of life,
    I believe in love as the source and the ultimate force of creation, in full reign when the final hour arrives.

    I don't mean the marshmallow sweet love, the sentimental love, that is often present in conditional ways,
    overdone somehow, to trigger a meltdown of individual expressions of love, that each of us prefers to use.
    In that "Many who are first will be the last" I assume, there may be a long journey for souls that are in the dark,
    or feel like they are kept in the dark, when confused and at a loss for a better alternative. We may well have
    a need to understand the meaning of shadows, by messing it up, almost..... for I hope that all will be well that ends
    well, in order to embrace our role as creators in favor of the light that is coming from an opened heart, welcoming life.

    I believe all souls, whether in broad or narrow roads, in all corners of the Universe, will find the way back to their source,
    their place of origin, which is, at least it seems that way to me, somehow related to that dot Nassim Haramein points at,
    that almost inconceivable simplicity of nature's laws of form.

    I see the most evil, wicked and crooked entity, any malicious creature, as the offspring of our collective way of living through
    eons on planet Earth and through eternity, who knows where. These creations need to be shown the way out of their misery,
    by an experience of love, which we may have found only at an earlier time. That's the only difference between "them" and "us".

    I think it's a giant's accomplishment when seen from the frame of our present state of mind, our limited beliefsystems,
    but a service given without effort or strain, once we find how to invite them to join our epic game, coming from the heart.
    I'm only giving words to what I foresee happening in the world today, while living with all kind of faces and colors, life is
    showing me. Finding my way and choosing my steps, as lightly as can be and now and than taking a step, hanging in midair,
    leaving what's behind me but not yet sure of what's coming next. That feels scary sometimes.

    While looking at what's present out there now, the unraveling of lies and hidden agendas, there's a large amount of learning
    material present, to unearth compassion from within Earth We may have fulfilled our purpose on this planet, when we choose
    to live and love, not in the first place for our self, but for life as a whole, in respect with other living beings. We may even find
    that it can be done while both of these goals are served. That's a most elegant and divine humor, to me. I feel the pressure,
    something is definetely in the air... hence my pressure cooker posting :)


    Disclosure - Page 6 Feathe10


    Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10647
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:10 pm

    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:40 pm

    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:28 pm

    If you haven't, be sure to listen to the previous post Angles Among Us

    Silent Revolution – new term definition
    Posted by: Energy Kool on Jan 3, 2015 | One Comment

    I can imagine how the word “Revolution” sounds in the mind of everybody: visions of people fighting, weapons, death, blood… no, not a nice movie. Each one has it´s own set of slides fast running inside the head when this word pops up. People associates revolution with an unequal war, with common people against repression forces. But it really needs to be always this way?

    On the other hand I would say that during all our life times we´ve seen world wars, atomic bombs detonated, weird experiments, cloned living beings, time traveling, particles colliding and all those life times we had tribes, tribe unions, feudalism with kings and queens (which still exist today), old and new empires, mafia births and deaths, epidemics, political, military and financial dictatorships, slavery, feudalism, communism, capitalism, socialism, new born space era, continental unions, big federal states under shaking and segregation, tactical long term economical wars, spying wars, economical and political spying, financial wars… I mean… man! We seen it ALL! Didn´t we?

    But inside this ALL, every thing happened, let´s say, at a time of its own, when the local or global energies were allowing this. We don´t know (yet) for a fact if all this was a staged plan made above and applied below but each planetary phenomenon had its particular adequate time to happen and to let us experience it, live it, pass it, look back at it and understand something of it. Anyhow, we grown up, either we are able to see or not, either we understand or not. We did grow up. And from time to time we heard of civilizations that were much more advanced than ours and destroyed themselves some how. For most of people these are just legends or just stories. Even if we have more and more physical objects and proofs about this lately, people just turn off their attention from these things belonging to our very existence and drive their attention towards what´s on TV or shop shelves.

    Every moment of big change happened after a flourishing period followed by a decadence period. It´s an everywhere and everything´s cycle. And a change can come sudden or slow but rather sudden and with violence, with a fight or war involved.

    The theory says that as much a change needs to be, if it is allowed the necessary time for everybody involved to smoothly accept it and to digest it, it will take place smoother. But in the same time, every change has its opposition. The tactics today are creating the opposition in a controlled manner in order to dilute or totally cancel or inhibit the real opposition that might occur. Nice trick and it worked lots of times at big scale and small scale both. Nowadays the main-stream-media is where all this buffering is happening.

    Yes, we seen it all, but did we learn something from all this experience that pertains to our life, that NOW IS our life? One might say “I didn’t live the time of X happening…”. Right. But all this “past experience”, as we like to call it, it is now present in our minds, it is also from our today life and in our way of thinking about life in the now. This is what we know and apply now, and now, and now… And in every now we create the next now and the next now.

    How do we construct the next now? Same mistakes? If we do things the same way as in “the past” we cannot expect different results. Maybe this time we can manifest the fact that a revolution can be very silent and still very powerful. Very peaceful and still very effective. Say we know very well what we want. (Don’t we?) We know very well how the opposition always tries to keep the old and dusty with all costs instead of understanding the co-creating present belongs to it’s “another time” or “a time for something else” and go retire them selves or be part of the different path they know. We know that too. (Don’t we?) And we also know that Revolution as a concept and meaning we have present in our minds from all that past isn’t nice at all. We know that too. (Don’t we?)

    We could give it the name of Peacevolution! But that´s just between us Wink Instead of evolving through revolving we can evolve through peace. In Spanish can be Pazvolución. So… let it be Peacevolution!

    We can call it SiRevo, again, just between us Wink and we can have a logo promoted everywhere that might look like this:

    Let Mr. Evo win!

    This time we can try several different approaches to manifest this silent revolution or Peacevolution. Not asking to somebody but just declaring where and how we stand. Period.

    Another one: not fighting with weapons or violence but just patiently affirming and reaffirming the same concept until everybody that needs to understand what our point is will get it. Exactly like with a kid.

    We can drop the waiting for “somebody else provide the right solution for us from above” and even quit thinking at the concept of above powers and just find and apply the right solution for us and for everybody. We have a system that was created through “consenting at giving others our responsibility”. Yes they used some nice tricks to make us do that but I guess you already are aware of those tricks.

    When looking for a richer life inside this system we can try instead of running off of responsibility, to embrace our responsibility and simply do what we all need to do. We can try instead of building smoke walls of secrecy around everything, to destroy any kind of secrecy around everything and start to share with everybody for everybody. Advice: don´t even think to try this with the ones stucked in the old paradigm.

    Yes, all these are general concepts and might be difficult to put into specific facts in life but going like “each one – slow down thinking only at yourself and go meditating at your and everybody else´s real needs” then it’s doable
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 69
    Location : Druid county UK

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:58 am

    bobhardee wrote:If you haven't, be sure to listen to the previous post  Angles Among Us

    Silent Revolution – new term definition
    Posted by: Energy Kool on Jan 3, 2015 | One Comment

    I can imagine how the word “Revolution” sounds in the mind of everybody: visions of people fighting, weapons, death, blood… no, not a nice movie. Each one has it´s own set of slides fast running inside the head when this word pops up. People associates revolution with an unequal war, with common people against repression forces. But it really needs to be always this way?

    On the other hand I would say that during all our life times we´ve seen world wars, atomic bombs detonated, weird experiments, cloned living beings, time traveling, particles colliding and all those life times we had tribes, tribe unions, feudalism with kings and queens (which still exist today), old and new empires, mafia births and deaths, epidemics, political, military and financial dictatorships, slavery, feudalism, communism, capitalism, socialism, new born space era, continental unions, big federal states under shaking and segregation, tactical long term economical wars, spying wars, economical and political spying, financial wars… I mean… man! We seen it ALL! Didn´t we?

    But inside this ALL, every thing happened, let´s say, at a time of its own, when the local or global energies were allowing this. We don´t know (yet) for a fact if all this was a staged plan made above and applied below but each planetary phenomenon had its particular adequate time to happen and to let us experience it, live it, pass it, look back at it and understand something of it. Anyhow, we grown up, either we are able to see or not, either we understand or not. We did grow up. And from time to time we heard of civilizations that were much more advanced than ours and destroyed themselves some how. For most of people these are just legends or just stories. Even if we have more and more physical objects and proofs about this lately, people just turn off their attention from these things belonging to our very existence and drive their attention towards what´s on TV or shop shelves.

    Every moment of big change happened after a flourishing period followed by a decadence period. It´s an everywhere and everything´s cycle. And a change can come sudden or slow but rather sudden and with violence, with a fight or war involved.

    The theory says that as much a change needs to be, if it is allowed the necessary time for everybody involved to smoothly accept it and to digest it, it will take place smoother. But in the same time, every change has its opposition. The tactics today are creating the opposition in a controlled manner in order to dilute or totally cancel or inhibit the real opposition that might occur. Nice trick and it worked lots of times at big scale and small scale both. Nowadays the main-stream-media is where all this buffering is happening.

    Yes, we seen it all, but did we learn something from all this experience that pertains to our life, that NOW IS our life? One might say “I didn’t live the time of X happening…”. Right. But all this “past experience”, as we like to call it, it is now present in our minds, it is also from our today life and in our way of thinking about life in the now. This is what we know and apply now, and now, and now… And in every now we create the next now and the next now.

    How do we construct the next now? Same mistakes? If we do things the same way as in “the past” we cannot expect different results. Maybe this time we can manifest the fact that a revolution can be very silent and still very powerful. Very peaceful and still very effective. Say we know very well what we want. (Don’t we?) We know very well how the opposition always tries to keep the old and dusty with all costs instead of understanding the co-creating present belongs to it’s “another time” or “a time for something else” and go retire them selves or be part of the different path they know. We know that too. (Don’t we?) And we also know that Revolution as a concept and meaning we have present in our minds from all that past isn’t nice at all. We know that too. (Don’t we?)

    We could give it the name of Peacevolution! But that´s just between us Wink Instead of evolving through revolving we can evolve through peace. In Spanish can be Pazvolución. So… let it be Peacevolution!

    We can call it SiRevo, again, just between us Wink and we can have a logo promoted everywhere that might look like this:

    Let Mr. Evo win!

    This time we can try several different approaches to manifest this silent revolution or Peacevolution. Not asking to somebody but just declaring where and how we stand. Period.

    Another one: not fighting with weapons or violence but just patiently affirming and reaffirming the same concept until everybody that needs to understand what our point is will get it. Exactly like with a kid.

    We can drop the waiting for “somebody else provide the right solution for us from above” and even quit thinking at the concept of above powers and just find and apply the right solution for us and for everybody. We have a system that was created through “consenting at giving others our responsibility”. Yes they used some nice tricks to make us do that but I guess you already are aware of those tricks.

    When looking for a richer life inside this system we can try instead of running off of responsibility, to embrace our responsibility and simply do what we all need to do. We can try instead of building smoke walls of secrecy around everything, to destroy any kind of secrecy around everything and start to share with everybody for everybody. Advice: don´t even think to try this with the ones stucked in the old paradigm.

    Yes, all these are general concepts and might be difficult to put into specific facts in life but going like “each one – slow down thinking only at yourself and go meditating at your and everybody else´s real needs” then it’s doable

    Thank you, bobhardee, I think I fully understand what you mean here flower
    There are angels present, oh yes, if I only choose and dare to ask. I've chosen
    to stop waiting for someone to solve my case with the city council and to choose
    a non provocative approach in this, in order to restore justice and sufficient income.

    This morning I woke up well rested, in my own home, after returning late at night from Devon UK.
    This work/holiday/research in Devon was a healing, an experience of being at ease without having
    to make efforts, in order to secure my wellbeing, which my DNA loves to tell me is in jeopardy.
    Due to one and a half year of living in insecurity and unexpected changes not much helping it.

    I meditated this morning, after a goodnight rest, on living with a welcoming attitude, to receive help and support,
    without controlling or steering it..... my shocked little hu-woman, with an awakened memory of long ago pasts,
    so familiar with and in need of crawling along secret pathways... for, oh.... hell....you never know... maybe...
    they're coming again, to ruin my life.. to leave me by my own....OH NO! Which is only part of the past and not
    part of my future at all, as ordained to be my fate.

    Oh happy day..... for an angel appeared on the phone, later this same morning, a surprise call, by an advisor,
    whom I had asked for support, but seemed to have ignored it, for some time had passed. This man confirmed all
    of my intuitive nudges and insights, he fully acknowledged the injustice, done to me and instructed me how to
    approach the discussion about my case with the city council and to talk with certain city politicians working for a
    good cause, using their influence to present the facts of this case, as proof of a lack of service, an abuse of power,
    by adjusting rules to their own liking and an organisation in shambles.

    I choose to leave all anxiety, if I can help it Wink and to create my situation in life now, exactly as I want it and as I
    fully deserve it to be present, according my own truth and love for myself.


    Disclosure - Page 6 Dragon10
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 69
    Location : Druid county UK

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Expressions of art and love in many of ways....

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 am

    [size=16]Just now I noticed that your post with a comment in which the lines below are present, wasn't by you yourself, bobhardee.
    I don't mean to make it less beautiful or valuable, only I perceived it first as your own vision and it might be yours, okay.
    Today I found on Google+ a tubby with Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers, two veterans on stage and they are great example
    of how our expressions of love can vary and how these 2 serve in lightening up the hearts of their public, while possibly living
    in  a paradigm far removed from those of many of us here, but still, by natural gear of heart, skilled to express their he-art,
    with charismatic stage presence, in sync with their public, cheering and clapping. Despite a personal difference in taste,
    I can perceive this as beautiful and genuine, not different from the touch of an angel's wing. Angels are among us, when we
    open up and are willing to welcome them, it's all about resonance and our ability to change our tune.

    Quote by Energy Kool:

    "When looking for a richer life inside this system we can try instead of running off of responsibility, to embrace our responsibility and simply do what we all need to do. We can try instead of building smoke walls of secrecy around everything, to destroy any kind of secrecy around everything and start to share with everybody for everybody. Advice: don´t even think to try this with the ones stucked in the old paradigm.

    Yes, all these are general concepts and might be difficult to put into specific facts in life but going like “each one – slow down thinking only at yourself and go meditating at your and everybody else´s real needs” then it’s doable"


    https://youtu.be/lixDK_tMEhE


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_utP1mGoutQ#t=42
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 am

    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:06 am

    01/19/2015 This is really great information about the advances in spacecraft Germany made during the 30's and 40's.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ryS1o0u31E
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 69
    Location : Druid county UK

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Witnesses with a heart

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:57 am


    Thank you, bobhardee, for this tubby. That lionness of a woman at the end of it,
    those white manes with her testimony, both are very beautiful and powerful statements.
    What great courage these people must have, to step forward and stand in that place!

    Eagle
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:11 pm

    01/19/2015
    BB.  Watch the secrets of the Third Reich.  It will blow your mind about UFOs and what we are now disclosing.
    Bob H.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 69
    Location : Druid county UK

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:38 am

    bobhardee wrote:01/19/2015
    BB.  Watch the secrets of the Third Reich.  It will blow your mind about UFOs and what we are now disclosing.
    Bob H.

    Yes, thank you, bobhardee, I've gone into that one already. It certainly blew my mind,
    I'm still busy picking up the pieces, although so many mind blowing stuff happens now, I mean
    mostly in a good sense, that I'm maybe more at ease when I cease doing that, ha ha......
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:13 am

    01/28/2015 This is the best of all of the interviews.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWJI3uOgl3s
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

    Posts : 3375
    Join date : 2012-09-08

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  bobhardee on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:34 pm

    01/28/2015
    Guided Meditation by Dr. Greer.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEH6sQJd7CE
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 24818
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  Carol on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:02 pm

    bobhardee wrote:01/28/2015  This is the best of all of the interviews.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWJI3uOgl3s
    I agree. It's an excellent interview and covers a lot of information.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

    Posts : 914
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  Seashore on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:46 am

    bobhardee wrote:01/28/2015  This is the best of all of the interviews.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWJI3uOgl3s

    Why does the embedded video look like it's an interview on RT, when in fact, it's a documentary of a presentation by Greer in a different setting altogether?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 69
    Location : Druid county UK

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:23 am

    That tubby made me very happy, yesterday night, thank you bobhardee, I agree also, with Carol and you that
    this is an excellent presentation by Dr. Stephen Greer. As much down to earth as cosmicomically Thubs Up
    I was really munching on that possibility... to contact ET's consciously, it kept me awake a bit and woke me
    up this morning. It caused a shift in the way I look at their existence, as if they're not approachable,
    for whatever reason my own mind makes up, a bit shaky on unfamiliar territory. Isn't it fun?
    Seashore
    Seashore

    Posts : 914
    Join date : 2010-04-14

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  Seashore on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:58 am

    Is Greer in denial when it comes to Draco Reptilians?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

    Posts : 1851
    Join date : 2014-01-31
    Age : 69
    Location : Druid county UK

    Disclosure - Page 6 Empty Re: Disclosure

    Post  B.B.Baghor on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 pm

    Seashore wrote:Is Greer in denial when it comes to Draco Reptilians?

    What makes you think that should be so, Seashore? I've heard no description of ET's so far, in the above tubby,
    with Dr. Stephen Greer. Except those of the little ones, the greys, if my memory is right.



    https://youtu.be/A_7rJlgqkK8

    This is a tubby in which Dr. Stephen Greer addresses mainly the moral implications of ET's presence and contact with them.
    He refers to the possibilty that all animal lifeforms can be fused with ET's physical appearances in the Universe.
    He doesn't mention Draco Reptilians explicitly here. As far as I can know, to me, it seems he focusses more on ET's in the
    litteral sense, extra-terrestrial, I mean, rather than on Draco-reptilian races originating from inner Earth realms.


    Now that I'm also into Dr. Stephen Greers work more, I've searched for proof of Draco-reptilians mentioned by him.
    In the link here, there's a huge report with descriptions of ET-races and their connection with Earth's institutions.
    In the colored section below the link, part of that report, there's a reference to ET-races' intentions to invervene as
    well as not intervene, in human affairs, based on testimonies Dr. Stephen Greer has gathered through the years of
    his ET's study. That aspect, at least to me, shows there's more to the subject of ET-races than friendly visits alone.
    There's still much to learn and experience, I think alien

    http://exopolitics.org/Study-Paper-4-PF.htm

    A growing number of individuals who have served in military, intelligence or government institutions testify to the presence of extraterrestrial (ET) races that compete among themselves and with clandestine (human) organizations for influence over global humanity. [2] Dr Steven Greer has gathered the testimonies of more than 100 of these witnesses in written and/or video format, and made these available for the general public and for a congressional inquiry. He claims a further 300 are ready to come forward to give testimony, if given legal protection from prosecution for violating their secrecy oaths. [3] The clandestine organizations are groups of individuals embedded within the intelligence and military services of different national governments whose role is to deal with all issues pertaining to the ET presence. The different ET races span the entire spectrum from non-interventionist races that have a philosophy based on not interfering with human free will when interacting with and influencing individuals, organizations and societies; to ‘interventionist’ races that intercede in human affairs without necessarily respecting human free will for motivations that range from a ‘self-serving’ desire to ‘harvest’ the resources of global humanity, to an altruistic desire to assist global humanity in developing to its highest species potential. The most credible sources providing evidence of these clandestine organizations and the different ET groups are ‘whistleblowers’ who participated in various clandestine military/intelligence projects. [4] Another important source are individuals who have directly experienced contact with different ET factions and/or been unwilling subjects of clandestine/ET projects. [5]

    These former participants in projects run by clandestine organizations have testified to the relationships between humanity and various ET races in terms of the latter’s motivations, activities and moral philosophy, and the alliances they form with ‘clandestine organizations’ embedded within intelligence and security forces that interface with different ET races. The nature of these alliances appear to be very fluid in terms of how ETs and elites interface, and the various elites that come to the pinnacle of these organizations. It appears that a struggle between different factions of ETs who share interventionist and non-interventionist approaches to human affairs has been reflected in the various clandestine organizations that interface with them and dictate global policy. These factional differences appear both in terms of the relationships between these clandestine organizations, but also in the internal dynamics of clandestine organizations




      Current date/time is Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:47 pm