tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
malletzky
shiloh
Brook
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
magamud
orthodoxymoron
Carol
bobhardee
13 posters

Disclosure

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Disclosure - Page 2 Empty Re: Disclosure

Post  bobhardee Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:19 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:00 pm

This is a very interesting interview with Dr. Leo Sprinkle. It starts about 3 minutes in.

Last edited by bobhardee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:35 am

That is an interesting interview Bob.  Dr Sprinkle seems to have formed a more comprehensive view of what experiences with ETs may mean for us due to his many years of research.  Certain explanatory hypotheses he's picked up along the way about particular events that have occurred make a lot of sense, such as the one about the cow mutilations occurring downwind from nuclear facilities, thus giving valid reasons for them being performed ie to monitor effects on earth's lifeforms over time.

BTW I was also told that this planet is a prison, but it wasn't by an ET.  A nature deva told me this some years ago.  She said we are to learn to be less destructive to others, mainly through witnessing and being part of wars, by being here and won't be set free until we do so. Most are 'war criminals', although some are teachers to point out the lessons that need learning.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:18 am

Yes, I agree and especially liked the idea that the cattle mutilations were happening near nuclear plants. South Carolina Electric and Gas is building a new plant just 30 minutes north of Columbia. There is an old fault line that runs through this area with a history of causing one of the biggest earth quakes on the east coast (Charleston SC back in the 1800's). Every few years they still have small earth quakes near Charleston. Usually they are 2.0 or smaller so they don't exactly make the national news. We do get a significant number of UFO siting in this area but no known reports of cattle mutilations. The web site the Union of Concerned Scientist that monitor nuclear power plants, names the Jenkinsville site as one that sites in an earth quake zone and lists some other concerns. Which would cause one to wonder why no mutilations in this area.....Or maybe there is and not made the press....Naw. It would make the paper.

I tell you all of this to suggest that maybe the cattle mutilations which seem to be more out West than back East are signaling not only their concern about the nuclear power but natural disasters like a potential Yellowstone eruption. I dreamed about this last night and the question put forth in my dream was to make note of the direction the mutilated cows were facing. When they found the dead cow, which way were they facing. I don't know if anyone has ever made mention to see if these animals are all looking towards the same location.... or perhaps a nuclear facility near by Yellowstone. If there is an animal found near Denver, was he looking NW...and the animal found in Idaho was he looking SE. Either way if there are plants near Yellowstone and there is an eruption there, it could make for a very bad day in Red Rock.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 am

I didn't know the cattle mutilations were ongoing. I thought (hoped) they were all in the past and the perpetrators had gotten whatever it was that they were looking for already. Are you sure they are still occurring Bob? Interesting thought re what direction they were facing in too. I wonder.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 pm

Linda Moulton-Howe is an independent award winning journalist who has followed and written on the Cattle Mutilation stuff for a number of years.  I went to her web site Earthfiles.com and did a search for Cattle and here's what turned up for 2013 forward.  I was unaware of the Tennessee report. Of course that could be on the Mississippi side of TN which is  more mid-west than east coast.

• 11/21/2013 —  Tennessee Gelding Killed and Mutilated Where 2 Infrared Security Cameras Aimed, But Nothing Triggered Camera
    • 09/27/2013 —  Part 2: Retired Montana Sheriff's Firsthand Experiences with Bloodless, Trackless Animal Mutilations
    • 08/30/2013 —  Part 1: “Animal Mutilation Perpetrators Are Creatures from Outer Space” - Sheriff Tex Graves, Logan County, Colorado, 1979
    • 08/24/2013 —  Update: Bloodless Half-Cat Found August 19th in Fernley, Nevada
    • 08/20/2013 —  August 20, 2013 mp3 Audio Update - Part 3: Recent Bloodless Animal Mutilations - Three Pregnant Angus Cow Mutilations in Nebraska
    • 08/20/2013 —  August 20, 2013 - mp3 Audio Update - Part 5: Recent Bloodless Animal Mutilations: Pregnant Cow Dropped into Hole Headfirst in Nebraska.
    • 08/12/2013 —  Updated - Part 4: U. S. Navy Captain Comments On Google Earth Image of Mutilated Cattle in Haigler, Nebraska
    • 08/06/2013 —  Part 2:  Recent Bloodless Animal Mutilations:  Argentina
    • 08/03/2013 —  Part 1:  Recent Bloodless Animal Mutilations with Scorched Grass in U. K. and Missouri. Other Mutilations in Argentina, Colorado, Nebraska and Idaho.
    • 05/08/2013 —  Citizen Hearing Disclosure: Anomalies of Animal Mutilation Excisions
    • 05/08/2013 —  Citizen Hearing Disclosure: Anomalies of Animal Mutilation Excisions
    • 02/07/2013 —  CIA Manipulation of Hollywood Productions About UFOs: Part 4:   The Day the Earth Stood Still
    • 01/24/2013 —  Updated:  Part 5:  High Strangeness in Dundee, Oregon
    • 01/03/2013 —  Part 2:  High Strangeness in Dundee, Oregon

You may want to listen to this Whitley report with Linda made last Aug. http://www.unknowncountry.com/special/cattle-mutilations-closing-explanation-last
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:04 am

Ah, seems they just don't get the publicity they used to. Thanks for the link Bob. It's good someone is still keeping track.  I love you 
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:41 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:20 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:12 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 am

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure - Page 2 Empty Let's fly on our broomsticks and dust off the globe?

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Sanicle wrote: BTW I was also told that this planet is a prison, but it wasn't by an ET. A nature deva told me this some years ago. She said we are to learn to be less destructive to others, mainly through witnessing and being part of wars, by being here and won't be set free until we do so. Most are 'war criminals', although some are teachers to point out the lessons that need learning.

Sitting in my comfy zone, catching up with the buzzz at Cosmic Starbucks here, I read your post Sanicle. Isn't the content of your story possible proof of a deva using mind-control, by stating that we're imprisoned? I'm referring to our discussion on elementals and how they relate to us.

Aren't we the ones returning to ourselves, using our transformational skills in saving us from the conditions we created in our past? In other words, aren't we living right now in order to solve all of our karma? You may experience instant karma these days, at moments when the 5th dimension is bleeding through. I'm sometimes reminded by myself, finding my motive for a fierce action and I manage to immediately restore harmony, that way. If I am right, the magnetic reversal of solar poles, that "zero point" state and the solar "winds" blowing at planet Earth, affecting the electromagnetic field of lady Gaia and her children, is causing that.

Imagine entering the 5th dimension and noticing our thoughts and emotions becoming real instantly. Imagine us bringing any karmic load with us in that dimension? It can't be done.
    And so, it's time for spring-cleaning, let's climb on our broomsticks and fly in our flowery aprons, dusting off the globe Cheerful

You may know of "The Law of One" (a Q & A 5 parts - document of the 80's, transcribed and published for free on the web). I remember Ra explaining in it (I give it to you in my own words):
    "All beings are creations of God, all are working along Gods plan. By the rule of this law that free will reigns in all times and spaces on planet Earth, by either service to self or service to others. It's all about changing polarities, toward the negative or the positive, in order to experience both and serve God in that way. It's the way God chooses to experience him/herself."

I believe God is in all things and I need to be reminded by him often. In all of this I cannot find punishment, as the cause of my present incarnation. That doesn't mean I don't know guilt, as a human being, while cleaning my HOME Huh ?

Be well

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Disclosure - Page 2 Empty Sirius presentation by Stephen Greer, good one!

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:18 pm

Thank you, bobhardee, for this great you tubby with Dr. Stevenovi Greerovi.
    I remember him as a whistleblower with muscle, pun intended.
    My first contact  Bleh once upon a time, at Project Camelot.

Be well

B.B.Baghor  sunny 
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:06 pm

To this thread I bring interpretations of truth, such as I found here:
    http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Truth

But at the end of the day, the truth is not determined by what makes you feel warm and safe. It is not determined by what gets you the most friends. It is not determined by what makes people be nice to each other. It is not determined by a cost-benefit analysis of holding a certain belief. It is determined by reality. And those who willingly compromise their understanding of reality still have to live in it. They just might find themselves without a decent map.

Zinnia Jones, "Those with No Allegiance to Reality" (2012-06-20)

… and finally, that truth is great and will prevail if left to herself; that she is the proper and sufficient antagonist to error, and has nothing to fear from the conflict unless by human interposition disarmed of her natural weapons, free argument and debate; errors ceasing to be dangerous when it is permitted freely to contradict them.

Thomas Jefferson, A Bill for Establishing Religious Freedom, Chapter 82 (1779).

Truth is a very different thing from fact; it is the loving contact of the soul with spiritual fact, vital and potent. It does not work in the soul independently of all faculty or qualification there for setting it forth or defending it. Truth in the inward parts is a power, not an opinion.
    George Macdonald, p. 603.

The advent of truth, like the dawn of day, agitates the elements, while it disperses the gloom.
    Elias Lyman Magoon, p. 604.

Disclosure - Page 2 220px-11

Be well

B.B.Baghor
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:52 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    Sanicle wrote: BTW I was also told that this planet is a prison, but it wasn't by an ET.  A nature deva told me this some years ago.  She said we are to learn to be less destructive to others, mainly through witnessing and being part of wars, by being here and won't be set free until we do so. Most are 'war criminals', although some are teachers to point out the lessons that need learning.

Sitting in my comfy zone, catching up with the buzzz at Cosmic Starbucks here, I read your post Sanicle. Isn't the content of your story possible proof of a deva using mind-control, by stating that we're imprisoned? I'm referring to our discussion on elementals and how they relate to us.

Unless I’ve misunderstood what you’re saying BB, it isn’t quite that simple, IMO.  I've also learned a lot more since I spoke to that particular Deva.  The way I understand it now is this.

The positive beings  of the Elemental worlds will relate to and tell us what is ‘true’ in terms of the type of energy flow we are living within at the time ie what beliefs we hold, which reality we are relating to and what we are trying to achieve.  In my experience, they can be quite pedantic in this but it’s how they best aid our learning, which is by experiencing the consequences of our own creative input.  But what may be true as we will perceive it here in 3D is not the same as it is in the less dense levels of being.  No ‘wall’, ‘barrier’ or ‘control’  is as ‘thick’ or binding in the less dense levels of being (4,5, etc), so there is more manoeuvrability there, and if your consciousness is swimming within those higher flows and you ask the right questions, they will tell you the truth as it relates to that same perceived circumstance there.  The Elementals who operate in those higher densities have a more highly evolved (broader) understanding as well, the same as us.

Any control they are able to exercise over us depends entirely on our free will choices re the options we are given here and elsewhere, including those temptations they offer themselves, but I don’t believe the positive ones ever outright lie to us.  They allow us to listen to those who do lie, human and non-human, as it’s our free will choice to do so and work within that.  They also have to enform our own nightmare creations that will definitely lie to and denigrate us if fear of such rules us.  These exist in the astral/dream realms and infect us here as well, creating more clean-up and re-balancing work for the Elementals.

As regards any of these binding type of beliefs that exist here, I believe it is well worth remembering that we….our consciousness….is multi-dimensional, so there is no need for us to be bound in any sort of imprisoning circumstances and we only will be if we believe it to be so and so focus our energy there.  At higher densities there are other options for us.

Given that we live in a multi-reality/multi-universe as well, there's obviously more to it than this as well, but enough is enough (I hope).  If I've misunderstood what you're getting at, or haven't made this clear, or if you disagree and can teach me more, please let me know.   I love you

(I'll copy this discussion across to the 'Elementals' thread too as it relates there to that discussion we are having.)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:45 pm

Oscillation

waves, frequency is defined as a number of cycles per unit time.

Ubiquitous Frequency Oscillation

or

UFO

Brook 
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:53 am

This is not earth shaking news but something that reinforces most of what we already know.

Dlores Cannon 2-19-14…“We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe”
    by kauilapele
    Dolores_cannon_1Saw this on my FaceBook news feed. It felt rather right on and explains some of the things we are experiencing right now. This "darn" new paradigm!!

"Dolores’s theory proposes that a series of souls are traveling from other planets and dimensions to assist Earth at this time. Many of these souls, which are of a higher vibration than the resident Earth souls, are incarnating on the planet for the first time...

"The Earth is going through a major transformation, one that Dolores’s clients state has never happened before. For the first time, an entire planet is shifting it’s vibration into a new dimensional frequency. Many souls or groups of souls have experienced a shift like this in the past, (i.e., the Mayans) but never has an entire planet shifted at once. Therefore, Dolores explains, the entire Universe has front row seats to one of the grandest shows ever seen. However, help is needed, because man has polluted the planet with a vibration so dense that it threatens the survival of the planet as a whole. Dolores reveals that if the planet blows itself up, it will reverberate throughout the universe affecting and disturbing all beings. Therefore, the call for help was made, and the souls quickly jumped on the wagon to assist."
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:12 pm

02 23 2014
    This is Great! I love his presentations.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cng-Dxos1U
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:10 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:53 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:09 am

03 20 2014
    I think you will enjoy this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wPCL9V0puU
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:46 am

3 25 2014
    Say it ain't so Bob

youtube.com/watch?v=3cMVJJwxedE#aid=P-VsQP6i1pA
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:11 pm

I think there is an ongoing "War in Heaven" which most of us know very little about. I continue to think that Religious and Political Science-Fiction is an appropriate approach to wrestling with the madness. I don't go to church and argue about this stuff. That wouldn't work. I generally don't talk about what I post on the internet. All I know is that every day I feel as though a truck hit me -- and I think it has everything to do with what I'm dealing with. As for MUFON -- just assume that just about EVERYTHING is infiltrated and subverted -- especially anything connected with uncovering what's REALLY been going on -- and what's presently happening -- throughout this solar system. I don't dare push any harder than I have been. I'm mostly attempting to positively-reinforce that which presently exists -- rather than becoming a Galactic Alex Jones!!
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:48 pm

03 29 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKhFjSI93qY

Ortho: I really enjoy reading most of your post. You are brilliant. I wish I could have been half as smart as you. Regarding disclosure: The story continues to unfold in front of our very eyes. There are so many different aspects that it is very hard to put them all together to get a clear picture. Some of it are things that we have seen or known of before such as in this video. Many of your references are religious in nature and I agree that too gives us hints as to what is to come. What ever it be God speed that we get there safely. We have today. That's all.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 am