tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
malletzky
shiloh
Brook
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
magamud
orthodoxymoron
Carol
bobhardee
13 posters

Disclosure

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Disclosure - Page 3 Empty Re: Disclosure

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Thank-you Bob. I'll probably watch those videos later today or tomorrow. I'm really not that smart. Not in my present screwed-up situation and state of mind. I'm stumbling into a lot of "Truth" -- but much of this involves intuitive-visualization rather than fast-thinking. I'm more of a "dud' than you can imagine. But seriously -- the stuff I've posted is worth studying. I continue to think that the underground-bases and the secret space program are quite cool -- but they could mean the end of all of us -- if they are in the wrong hands. I still think that the universe might be a very traditional and harsh place -- with humanity (at least in this solar system) being somewhat rogue and renegade (for legitimate or illegitimate reasons). I think REAL "Disclosure" will involve much weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. There might be FALSE "Disclosure" Events (with lots of lies) involving Fancy-Spaceships and Strange-Beings. Beware of Apocalyptic-Salvation and Broken-Promises.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:32 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:11 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:21 am

Thank-you for all of these great posts, Bob! I've posted some of these videos on the thread I've been working on (with proper credit given). I hope that's OK with you. The technology is cool -- but I wonder where it really originated -- and under what circumstances?? I also wonder if the wonder-technology is in the best of hands -- or the worst of hands?? Ike said it was in the worst of hands. I keep wondering who really owns and operates this solar system -- and who really owns and operates the fancy-technology?? Was the basic technology stolen in antiquity -- and later developed and perfected with blood-money, contrived-wars, drug-money, diverted-taxation, diverted-tithing, and slave-labor?? The thing that REALLY troubles me is the thought that the most reprehensible activities imaginable might be absolutely necessary for the survival and development of the human-race. Things might be nastier and more desperate than we can possibly imagine. I guess that's why I poke and prod rather gently. Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of those who monitor what we post???
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:04 pm

orthodoxy
    When I first started reading and listening to various alternative news sites which was many years before I found MOA, I did not believe any of the material about secret government space programs. It seemed too far out. The biggest influence that has changed my perspective is Dr. Greer. He has got people testifying in front of congress that explains the extent of the advanced technology that the US military has but has no intentions of releasing any part of such to the public. Let them keep their big weapons. Just give us When you think of the millions if not billions of people who could benefit from such technology, it really makes me think that the only way that it is ever going to happen is when the people demand it....or claim it through political change that is far beyond what we know of now. I think that I am going to start reading some of the speeches that were written prior to the revolutionary war and start posting those. Don't have any idea that they do but my guess is that many will parallel our current time.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 pm

Bob, the management of what appears to be a Prison-Planet in Rebellion might be more complex and problematic than we think. The Factions and Fractions of Factions might be more numerous and powerful than we think. If they had an open all-out war with each-other, there might be nothing left of anyone or anything. I will continue to live within my somewhat delusional thread -- without becoming any sort of a revolutionary. I will continue imagining token participation in all of the secret-stuff as a researcher who is in attendance at all of the important happenings and places -- yet who seldom says or does anything of substance -- other than continuing to post on a website such as this one -- rather than siding with a particular faction. I fancy being sort of like Glen Ford in Brotherhood of the Bell -- except without having to follow (or give) any reprehensible orders. My latest theory is that some form of the New World Order will continue for approximately 120 years -- at which time things will be made absolutely ethical and proper -- with the Prison-Planet aspect ceasing to exist. Part of my reasoning involves the 2300 day-year prophecy in Daniel 8:14 (assuming 2nd century BC authorship and commencement). I don't usually play numbers-games, but this could represent a judgment-sentence rather than predictive-prophecy or absolute-foreknowledge. Consider reading The Federalist Papers and The Gods of Eden for an interesting political-governmental perspective. Also, consider watching all seasons and episodes of 'V'. Like I've said before, I've been trying to create a frame of mind in myself and others wherein we can face a Brave New Universe without becoming corrupt -- becoming slaves -- being exterminated -- going insane -- or running in the streets. I lean toward Knowing-Everything without Doing-Anything -- other than Understanding and Appreciating Everyone and Everything -- Competing Without Ceasing With Positive Response Ability!!

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:19 pm

To Everyone:

For years I have been trying to figure out what needs to happen for disclosure not to be just a conversation but a reality.  Today after a great conversation with with a fellow traveler, I got it.  It is so clear that it hurts.  Everything on the web is about getting spiritually ready.   Yes that is very important but more so than that what became clear today is that they are waiting for the travelers or star seeds or what ever you call to get physically ready.  Get in shape folks, it's coming and you need to be in shape.
    Bob H.  
    Thanks for the ride.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:27 am

Umm, why? Would difference would that make Bob?  scratch 
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Cobra Update 4-14-14… “IS:IS Portal Activation Part 1″
    by kauilapele

portal2012_logo_vertical54I felt this article needed to go out there now, while I have internet. As I have noticed within, there are several "events" occurring simultaneously and consecutively to open and activate key portals. That's what the 4-5-14 to 4-13-14 mission sequence has been leading up to. There are other similar things going on around the planet.

It seems in harmony with what Patricia Cota-Robles just wrote, as well as the recent Éireport Blog of 4-14-14 mentioned, about "newly aligned Gaia energetics", and that "Stabilizing of Cosmic-Gaia connecting lines is proceeding".

[Kp Note: I feel its very important to note that, as we are opening the IS:IS portal, we are also closing the WAS:WAS portal, and deactivating all OH-MY-GOD-THE-SKY-WILL-BE-FALLING:OH-MY-GOD-THE-SKY-WILL-BE-FALLING portals.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS:IS PORTAL ACTIVATION PART 1
    Easter 2014, 04-20-2014 / 04-21-2014

It is time to take action again! It is time to take the destiny of our world in our own hands! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples, at the time of the cardinal Grand Cross on April 20th / 21st, 2014. Many of us will gather and anchor the energies of the Goddess Vortex and will be thus creating a clear and harmonious channel of manifestation for the final liberation of the planet.

Our visualization will support the plan for planetary liberation, so that it manifests as soon as possible, as non-violently and smoothly as possible. We can do it! It needs to go viral! We need to reach many people, so that the critical mass of people actually doing it is attained. Please post it on your websites and blogs. If you know an alternative media outlet, you can send it to them. You can create a Facebook group for your local group of people dong this in your part of the world. You can create a video about this and post it on Youtube.

IS:IS portal activation will happen at the exact moment of the geocentric cardinal Grand Cross astrological configuration on April 20th (or April 21st, depending on your time zone). At the moment of the activation, transiting Moon will conjunct Pluto, thus activating the Grand Cross configuration. The Grand Cross will consist of Pluto, Uranus, Jupiter and Mars, all four planets squaring each other. That will create an immense tension and compression towards the surface of the planet, but as we go through the activation, that pressure will greatly enhance and empower the spark of our free will and unleash our creative potential. Therefore the moment of the activation is not only a moment of extreme pressure, but also a moment of enormous potential at the same time:

At the moment of the activation of the portal, the Great Attractor will send a pulse of energy towards our local cluster of galaxies for the very first time in known history. The Great Attractor, positioned at 14 degrees Sagittarius, will make strong aspects with all four main planets of the Cardinal Cross at the time of the activation.

The Great Attractor is a supermassive gravitational anomaly which shapes the structure of space-time continuum in our sector of the Universe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor

The energy pulse from the Great Attractor will greatly increase our connection with the Source:

http://www.philipsedgwick.com/Galactic/GreatAttractor.htm

That energy pulse will send ripples of Light through our local cluster of galaxies and will especially affect our sector of the Galaxy, including planet Earth. On a quantum level, all subatomic particles in this sector of the Galaxy will pass through a hyperdimensional wormhole and the structure of quantum fluctuations around those particles will become much more aligned with the Source, thus effectively decreasing the primary anomaly. Energetically speaking, we will be passing through the eye of the vortex, through the conversion / inversion zone of the Antarion Conversion:

This activation will trigger vast changes in our sector of the Galaxy. It will cause further unification of all future timelines, bringing them in even greater alignment with the One.

Goddess Isis, working from the Sirius star system which will be in conjunction with Jupiter at the time of the activation, will help transmit those energies towards the surface of our planet and will step them down in frequency so that we can receive them and anchor them through our bodies.

We will all be doing this activation at the same time, at the exact moment of the cardinal Grand Cross, which comes on April 21st at 2 hours 31 minutes am Cairo time / Central European summer time. This equals 1:31 am BST in London, 8:31 pm EDT on April 20th in New York, 7:31 pm CDT in Chicago, 6:31 pm MDT in Denver and 5:31 pm PDT in LA

Instructions:

1. If you are doing this activation in a group, if possible do the Sacred Spiral Dance (brought to this planet by a visionary named Solara), just before the time of the activation. Instructions are here:

http://www.nvisible.com/1111/SacredSpiral.html

Exactly at the time of the activation, do the Goddess Vortex. Instructions:

2. Lift your hands above your head and begin to rotate your body clockwise

3. While doing that, sing mantra iiii (pronounced ee-ee) so that it vibrates throughout your body and visualize your body morphing into a brilliant pillar of Light, with millions of rainbow colored stars scattered within that pillar of Light

4. Keep singing the mantra and rotating. After a few minutes, drop your hands close to your body and continue rotating clockwise

5. While doing that, start singing mantra eeeaaa (eee is pronounced as e in America and NOT as e in Venus) so that it vibrates through your body and visualize a rainbow vortex of Light expanding from your heart outwards throughout the whole planet. Call upon the presence of your spiritual guides, Ascended masters, Pleiadians, angels, twin souls, soulmates, soul families and other beings of Light.

6. Keep singing the mantra and rotating and stay in the presence of all those beings of Light for a while.

You also have instructions for the Goddess Vortex in this video after 5:21 minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6HF4etgNaA

Due to the enormity of this activation, we will only be doing Part 1 of IS:IS portal activation at this time. There will be Part 2 and maybe even Part 3 needed and they may be activated before or after the Event.

Because of potential volatility of the planetary situation at the time of the activation, we will not be organizing a public activation event at this time. We will be doing this activation from our home locations throughout the world.

After the opening of the IS:IS portal, there will be further events and activations within 2014 Window of Opportunity:

On May 17th, we will activate the Pleiadian Alignment portal. That activation will be our first step towards the First Contact. We will be having our main activation group in Stein am Rhein, an important Pleiadian vortex spot in Switzerland. You are more than welcome to join us:

http://portal2012.org/Switzerland.html

More details about the Pleiadian Alignment portal will be posted in the coming weeks.

Updates about the opening of the IS:IS portal:
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 pm

Check out the previous post first.

EASE CONTINUE TO WORK ON THE OBELISKS IN ROME UNTIL WE SEE THE DESIRED RESULTS.

'As Rome is the center of the corruption, you must concentrate on cutting off its energy supply. NEVER, EVER, USE FORCE OF ANY SORT, as this would be counter-productive. Force is not necessary. The power of your minds is all that is needed. I would never advocate force.

'Every day of this month of April is important. You will have noted that certain dates were chosen by the different religions because they were believed to be especially powerful. So on those dates, I advise you to put your heart and soul into your meditations in order to counteract the negative energy produced by the various religions... They [the cabal] are floundering, running to the Vatican to seek protection; while the Vatican itself is reeling from all that has been exposed concerning their exploits in the court case initiated by Kevin Annett. This man has done humanity a great service. Only he could have stood up to an organization that has enjoyed carte blanche to do as it pleased since its inception about 2000 years ago. The world needs more people like Kevin Annett and David Icke and a few other notable individuals who have bravely stood up and given evidence. Humanity has found its voice and is happy to use it. You are not sheep. You are not goyim. You are powerful beings of light who have found their way, at last."
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:55 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:39 pm

Thank-you for the great posts, Bob. I spoke at some length with Dr. Carol Rosin at a couple of Whole Life Expos -- and I wish I had followed-up on those productive conversations. I tend to think there are good and bad sides to the Nazi-Phenomenon (with good-guys and bad-guys).
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue May 13, 2014 6:05 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue May 13, 2014 9:16 pm

5 13 2014
    The previous video was made in 2011. Here is a much more recent film that gives a similar message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldv2a1Bv7ZU
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu May 15, 2014 9:05 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu May 15, 2014 9:24 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat May 31, 2014 11:18 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:52 pm

June 12 2014
    You have to fast forward every so often but it seems the information presented is consistent with reliable sources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8WJ7qfI-Rw
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:07 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:19 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:50 pm

7-5-2014 This is a different kind of video released from the Disclosure Project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9CFTPcS8E0
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Probably just about anything can be faked, lied-about, staged, and spun. An "alien-invasion" could be US v US. The "Second Coming of Christ" could probably be staged -- and Satan could probably fake being Jesus. I've frankly lost my faith and confidence in everyone and everything (including myself). If my next incarnation is going to be anything like this one -- I think I'll pass.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:15 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:32 pm

The Solar System Government Gets What the Solar System Government Wants -- Or So It Seems to Me -- But What Do I Know?? I'm Just a Completely Ignorant Fool. "ET Phone Rome!"
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:58 am

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:42 pm