tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Sanicle
    Sanicle

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:27 am

Swanny wrote:Go steady with those eggs everyone  Crazy Happy

Haha, yeah.  We don't want any more "whiffy bottoms" around do we?  You crack me up Swanny.  lol!

Thanks for that image as well!  I was telling my daughter the other day that there were others with the same story as Jesus, but (again ... getting old) I couldn't remember who they are.  Now I can show her your post.  Thubs Up cheers I love you
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:26 am

sunny

Glad that you are fine, Sanicle. Very Happy With the fire situation down under? You look like you are in a safe place for now. Cool There seems to be a different kind of a new War going on. The weapon of choice is by fire. Keep a real sharp eye out on any anomalies that show up. Say HI!, to Rochelle.  cheers

So...Rumor has it that there is a special Lady that is about to turn another page. Happy Birthday, Susan!!! cheers My bad for not knowing the exact date, but I know I am close. Just for you!...

Dear Diary,

What can I say? We are getting close. You would be surprised as to all the stuff you have acquired. Then to be able to store it all in an environment with temperature controls to regulate temperature and humidity... just ideal for more stuff. lol!

Been like a pinball for the last week and a half. Spent 5 days on the creation of a computer desktop. Made it with cedar. Came out good and to my surprise, it even blended in with the lower cabinets. The music studio is almost there. Just some networking cables to install. Then for the final cable management scenario. Another project is transferring the hardware components from my old computer to a new computer case. That should be interesting.

The house is 1400 sq. feet. Big house for one person. It gets smaller as it grows with clutter. I'm getting rid of that clutter. You know..., this all started with Carol's influence. Crazy Happy I'm going to say it... "INSTANT POT!!!" Now that it is here, where do I put it? I didn't want to put it away in a cabinet. So a clearing project of the Kitchen came to be. Cleaning included. Then the living room, bedroom, bathrooms, and closets. It's much better now. I can now micromanage the rest of it. Make a note, the kitchen is the hardest to deal with.  Fighters I'm still not done in there but the Instant Pot has a place now. Thanks, Carol. Very Happy

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
    New Year

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dsc00914

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dsc00915

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dsc00916

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Dsc00917
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:03 am

Yay cheers Morpheus Lionhawk is back!

It does sound like you've been very busy though. That piece of cedar is beautiful! Looking good, a nice place to work.

Happy Birthday Susan!! Oooyeah 1 Toast Flowers Its da Wave
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:00 am

Woah... awesome Andy. You did a beautiful job on that.

Our Instant Pot and I are becoming best buds. I love it and use it now even just to cook yams. Can't believe how easy it is to use and how it saves time and money. No need to turn the oven on when something can be popped into the IP. I downloaded some recipe books on line and purchased a few. Now to spend time studying recipes.

Meanwhile have been going to accumulated art supplies for the last 20 years and finally have a little studio to set it all up and organize it. Happy, happy. Spouse will be attending the oil pant classes this weekend as we learn how to paint water. Also watch some more Bob Ross for technique tips.

Woke up to confetti all over the living room floor yesterday as the other two family members were popping tubes of the stuff at midnight New Years Eve. They had fun. I slept through it all. A bit of wind did collapse one of the canvas tents that had the tools in it to work on the cabin which needed to be supported more and tied down more. Wind came from the opposite direction during the last little crazy weather day of rain, sleet, snow, hail on 1/1/20. Can't believe it's 2020 already as time has flown by.

The Tower Garden is doing awesome and 10 other types of seeds (spinach, snow peas, herbs and edible flowers were started on the 28th). Looking forward to them sprouting so that they can be added to the others. Zucchini and cucumbers are doing amazingly well. Even stuck a broken cucumber tiny limb into a new pod and it grew both root and leaves.

I did accidentally fall into the Sonic Snow tube yesterday and landed hard on my patuka. Those  tubes need some padding on the bottom. Of course daughter had to help pull me out given the extra large size of the ones we got. Spouse has already been trying it out on the icy sloping driveway.. he too wants to pad the seat area. Without soft snow it's a bit of a bumpy ride.

Happy New Year everyone. Cheers. It's going to be a great year. 2020 prediction. RELOCATION. Lots of people will be moving to new locations this year.. count on it. We already discovered 6 family members who will be moving yesterday. Big surprise to us. Take care.

lol! Toast Double Thumbs Up LOL Lawless Hadriel Drink Wine TRANC Band Its da Wave

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:58 am

Solar cross buns are back in the shops

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Checkerboard-hot-cross-bun

afro
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 am

JI used to love these when I lived in England.
    Your photo bring good memories back Swanny 😉

LionHawk you've been busy as a bee.Awesome results 👋
    It does a lot of good to clean all tbe clutter in a house.
    Makes you creative and clears the space in the physical as well as the mental universe.
    Its like opening the dams and energy freely flows again.

I just changed my bedroom entirely.
    Got rid of old age and broken cupboards, replaced them with telescopic
    Ones and gave my bed a brand new spot it never had in 20 years I have been living here..
    I now live in my bedroom most of the time haha 😇
    I even have enough place to do Castaneda's magical passes in there I am blessed.

Also I am back on a life highly energetic diet ( mainly raw or semi raw food ingredients and germinated seeds ). I got tired of Keto in the long run.Missed my fruits too much.
    Purely raw I have done before in my youth. Its been for me the best thing I ever did for my body. I thought I would give it that favor once again.

Anyways you all seem to do well. Its a pleasure to see.
    Happy New Year to every and each of you.
    Make the very best out of it.
    Numerologically for me its a number 1 year. The tone has already been set !

Love You All
    mudra

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:57 pm

sunny

THE INSTANT POT POST

Welcome to the New Year!  cheers While everyone was celebrating the Holidays, a cool event happened at Jame's Eceti Ranch.

I was going to post this when James loaded it up on YouTube, but it seemed everyone was preoccupied with the Holidays. Maybe my perceptions are wrong here and feel free to let me know, but it seemed as though this past Holiday season was one where there was a settling effect. Like a period of chilling out. Also, there seems to be an "Air," of optimism for 2020. A fresh new start on many levels. 2019, was one hectic year for all of us. So much processing and review, that would make anyone's head spin. Personally, I am looking forward to it. We are climbing out of the hole.

One way of getting out of the hole is to get yourself an INSTANT POT!! The darn thing works!!! Crazy Happy I roasted a chicken with homemade stuffing and it came out perfect. What impressed me was that the breast meat wasn't dry. It was juicy. Added some homemade gravy to the mix and I was happy! Cool Oh... carrots and yellow squash, that I steam for like an hour, can be done much, much faster. With no steam clouds overhead. The more I use it, the more I like it. cheers

But getting back to the thought at hand, of what Carol had mentioned, folks moving a lot, I agree. Since a lot of folks processed their stuff in 2019, they are now freer to move around. It will be an interesting year.

We are starting the year with really nice weather. For Winter, I mean. They are forecasting 68 degrees on Saturday and Sunday. Rain on Saturday and sunny on Sunday. sunny A very mild Winter so far. No snow as of yet.  Cool

As far as the house goes... it's a second job!  Mad 1  lol! I want to say I got 90% of it done. Just took a small load of clutter to the dump. It's been a thorough affair. Even the house critters have disappeared when they saw me coming.  Big Grin 2 But it has been worth it. The house is more opened up now and kitchen efficiency has increased. Can't complete the music studio till I get passed the computer project. Working on that now.

You had me @ INSTANT POT!!!!! Lmao
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:14 pm

Thats pretty cool that fleet over the Eceti ranch.
    What do you make out of it LionHawk ?

I also feel something positive about 2020.
    On a personal level I am retired since the end of december 2019.
    First time ever in my life I'll get a regular paycheck every month.
    It won't cover all my expenses and I' ll still need to work but it feels
    pretty good though.
    I think I am as happy as LionHawk with his instant pot cheers
    We both have now something useful that makes life more pleasurable
    and for which we are grateful. Harp

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Img_0010

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:40 pm

Lucky you Mudra, that's great news Very Happy
    I have a great feeling about 2020 too Big Grin 2
    I don't have any sort of pension so I'll have to create some money flow some how, but money always comes to me when I need it Cheerful
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:08 am

G'day mates.

Andy, the night before last I had a dream of Brook. I was watching her on a screen, a male presence was with her. She was moving about doing something which I don't recall. However I woke in the middle of the dream feeling as if someone punched me in the chest, pain, physical pain, heartache which lasted for several minutes. Such an unexpected surprise and cause of much reflection when it comes to loss and how it indeeds has a negative physical impact on ones heart. Again I was filled with a sense of sadness and loss. Surviving loss is a rough road to handle. I'm glad that you're doing better and moving forward but to even 'think' of this makes my physically heart ache all over again. I wanted to share this experience with you to let you know that you're not alone and Brooks passing affected many people because of the impact she had on so many other lives. She is/was/is a treasure. I don't know why this dream popped up out of the blue at the onset of a full moon.

Some more on this Wolf moon here:

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 GettyImages-138331972-e1577120060564

January’s “Wolf Moon” was named by both Europeans and Native Americans because of the lupine howling which haunted the midwinter. (Personal note: 2 wolves were seen on the ranch property adjacent to us (about a 1,000 ft away from our house) on the 9th, the night of the dream).
    https://inews.co.uk/news/science/wolf-moon-meaning-january-2020-full-lunar-eclipse-explained-1360082

The Emotional Meaning Of The January 2020 Lunar Eclipse Is About Home
    BY VALERIE MESA
    JAN 9, 2020

The first eclipse of the decade is taking place on Friday, Jan. 10 at 2:21 p.m. ET in the sensitive waters of Cancer. A lunar eclipse is a powerful full moon phase, but the emotional meaning of the January 2020 lunar eclipse revolves around moon-ruled themes such as home, family, and your inner foundation. Just so you know, full moon lunar eclipses are different from new moon solar eclipses, because it's a time of letting go as opposed to starting something new. Full moons bring culminations and with a stellium of planets hovering over Capricorn, this will likely revolve around traditions.

Something else that's important to consider during this time is the highly anticipated Saturn-Pluto conjunction, which is taking place on Jan. 12, just two days after the lunar eclipse in Cancer. This is a lot to take in and it probably sounds as if I am exaggerating a bit, but we will never experience an eclipse like this one again. The sky is supercharged with celestial energies, not to mention the tension building up toward Saturn's meet-up with powerful Pluto.

The Cancer-Capricorn Eclipse Axis

Before you consider the astrological aspects and important transits taking place during this time, it's important to acknowledge the zodiac archetypes of both Cancer and Capricorn. The easiest way to put it is as follows: Sensitive Cancer is governed by Mother Moon, and the moon is a symbol of your inner world; it's who you are when no one's around. Capricorn, on the other hand, is governed by serious Saturn, planet of limits and structures.

In November 2018, the North Node entered Cancer and the South Node entered Capricorn. Since then, you've been working on your spiritual roots and emotional foundation amidst letting go of previously set structures, with the help of Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn. During this time, the collective has purged itself of toxic patriarchal traditions and embraced the divine feminine energies that you once put on the back burner. That means it's been a powerful two years, which is especially true for the cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn).

The Emotional Meaning Of January's Lunar Eclipse

Let's talk about the aspects taking place on Jan. 10, 2020. On this day, the moon will oppose the sun, Mercury, Saturn, and Pluto in Capricorn. This is very powerful energy, which means this is the beginning of a brand-new chapter and energetic shift. After all, Capricorn is equivalent to your physical foundation, and Saturn and Pluto are in the process of destroying those outdated ways of thinking. These energies will likely shed light on the areas you've mentally and spiritually outgrown. The most challenging part about this is, you may not feel ready to let go of whatever's been weighing down on you — but remember, the universe is always working in your favor, so I advise you to surrender to it.

~~~~~~~

We too are spending time in organizing inside and out. I finally got the annex set up as an art studio and spouse joined me for an oil painting class last weekend. Daughter was hoping for more snow so that they could use their Christmas tube sledding gifts. So this week, after a mild winter and little snow, we got a few inches and they were both outside having a grand time with Weiner dog chasing after them.

I'm studying up on KETO now and plan to experiment on some of the IP recipes. Learning curves suck. At least I can now release the pressure without scalding myself and use the prongs to press down on the release valve.

The IP dinner you made sounds delicious. So glad you're experimenting with the different recipes as well. it's nice to have something delicious to eat at the end of an experiment. I did have an egg blow up again in the IP, but it's shell was a bit odd to begin with, so expected something like that to happen. Easy clean up - so it's all good.

Congratulations mudra. Retirement is a blessing and working a bit being retired seems to be the trend these days. Almost all of our retired friends, in their 70's & 80's, need to continue to work out of financial necessity. It's really sad that this is the reality for so many folks these days. Yet, our friends seem to enjoy the extra work, stimulation and income.

Swanny, you have lots of company when it comes to creating extra money flow. Good luck.

A number of family members are making significant life style changes this year. I wonder how everyone will be settled out by the end of 2020?

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:30 pm

Double Thumbs Up

Mudra wrote,

"That's pretty cool that fleet over the Eceti ranch.
    What do you make out of it LionHawk?

I also feel something positive about 2020.
    On a personal level, I am retired since the end of December 2019.
    First time ever in my life I'll get a regular paycheck every month.
    It won't cover all my expenses and I' ll still need to work but it feels
    pretty good though.
    I think I am as happy as LionHawk with his instant pot cheers
    We both have now something useful that makes life more pleasurable
    and for which we are grateful. Harp"

That's great news, Mudra! Double Thumbs Up A major milestone. Stupendous! Takes that pressure off. Double Thumbs Up I do have a suggestion...? You could become an "INSTANT POT Salesman," to fill in the financial blanks. {Just joking. Lolerz Flowers } Now you will have more time for your wonderful artwork. Wink More time to create. Thubs Up

IMO, the event at the Ranch was a gift. A gift intended for James and also for those that were there. James's response said it all as he was filming. Listen to his voice and what do you hear?

The effect of what they wanted to do was achieved. Through James, they were able to anchor major codes into the Planet. Here's the thing, James was the switch and the switchman all at the same time. With absolute integrity. Also a huge THANK YOU to James for all of his work and his station representing them and the Planet. That came through loud and clear.

Namaste'

Enlightened

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:10 pm

The Karen

Carol wrote,

"G' day mates.

Andy, the night before last I had a dream of Brook. I was watching her on a screen, a male presence was with her. She was moving about doing something which I don't recall. However, I woke in the middle of the dream feeling as if someone punched me in the chest, pain, physical pain, heartache which lasted for several minutes. Such an unexpected surprise and cause of much reflection when it comes to loss and how it indeed has a negative physical impact on one's heart. Again I was filled with a sense of sadness and loss. Surviving loss is a rough road to handle. I'm glad that you're doing better and moving forward but to even 'think' of this makes my physically heartache all over again. I wanted to share this experience with you to let you know that you're not alone and Brooks passing affected many people because of the impact she had on so many other lives. She is/was/is a treasure. I don't know why this dream popped up out of the blue at the onset of a full moon."

Thank you, Carol, for sharing this with me. I'm sorry that you had a dream such as this. To be wakened up and experiencing physical pain can't be a good thing.

I do know that when Brook was here, she had three major heart blockages. In my opinion, these three heart blockages were representative of her sons. They treated the widowmaker one with a stent and left two of the other blockages alone. At that point, she had a heart efficiency of 45%. Then threw her into chemo, which failed. Then she signed on to an alternative treatment, in which she had a horrible reaction and ended up putting her in the hospital, to where they injected 40 pounds of water weight in just two weeks. Then add the family shenanigans.  That's one hell of a load on her heart, running at 45%. Oh, I forgot to say, the cancer was pushing in on both sides of her heart as well.

Yes, she was in tremendous pain. And she had hid that from me so well. She did not want me to worry. How could I not worry?

Through this process since her passing, I have had an open-door policy and have thanked countless people for their support because I do know her light shined with a lot of folks. Even folks that I don't even know, thus the open-door policy. That will continue. So I acknowledge what you're saying Carol and I am glad you shared your light with her.

As far as moving forward, something had to break loose. The house had turned into a museum. Dust included. When she passed, my world froze in time. My motivation to go forward and live a life, got up and went. I was sitting here dying and not realizing it because of the pain. And your physical body will reflect that pain. By the time I noticed I didn't even recognize myself. Like I gained 20 years in a year. So something had to be done. The choice had to be made to get going. By moving forward, doesn't mean that I am leaving Brook behind. I check in usually several times in a day to make sure that there are no disturbances in the force with regards to Brook. All I can say is that the line is clear. There is no weird signals coming back. She knows I'll be there soon enough.

So in this house, I interact with Brook every day. Just a couple of days ago, I gathered her favorite knickknacks, along with her ashes and set up a small shrine in my bedroom. I also placed John's ashes with hers. So now she has a special place in the house. Another thing I came to realize has to do with what was on the walls in the house. Brook apparently on a subconscious level, even before she met me, had been gathering things that reflected our past lives. What a profound realization that was. Right there in plain sight in plain view, right in your face, and I was blind as a bat.

So as far as I know, everything is fine between me and Brook. No static. Clean signals. She is back home and that's all I wanted. Mission accomplished.  Spiritual  Enlightened

So maybe another dream will be coming your way, Carol. I do hope it will be a better one if it does happen.

Again, thank you for sharing what you have shared, as that means a lot to me!

You had me @ Namaste'

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 Brook10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:40 am

I have got a link for you instant pot lovers.
    Enjoy  sunny

How to use your instant pot for herbal medecine making.

https://learningherbs.com/remedies-recipes/crock-pot-herbalism/?utm_sq=g82sq7ny1q

Thank you for sharing your view regarding the visitors at the Eceti ranch LionHawk.
    If this is a " premiere " for James and his friends than it must have come as a nice reward for
    the patience and dedication they showed over all these years.
    A nice acknowlegdement indeed and great manifestation.
    Where attention flows energy follows as the saying goes Cheerful

With Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:21 am

I don't like Ricky Gervais, I think he's a Xxxxx  Dick Head  but I like what he said

**Edit** I've been censored Insanely Happy  Naughty Swanny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_XxoO33UzM
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:38 pm

Just been to the pictures with a mate to watch 1917. Bloody good film, definitely one to watch at the cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZjQROMAh_s

Just ignore the fact that he fires off about 9 rounds from his Lee Enfield Lolerz

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:20 am

Thanks Swanny for the bloody good film link.

Where we live now can't grow a bloody thing out in the middle of the snow and ice so now we have a tower garden inside with lettuce, zucchini, cucumber, spinach, herbs, edible flowers, tomatoes, basil, chives, etc. Awesome! Every morning now I just go pick my fresh, bug-free organic salad and munch. The zucchini is almost ready to bloom and we'll have to hand pollinate some of the flowers with a paint brush so that they'll produce veggies. The tomato plants look a bit scranny so they'll likely take a few months before they are happier. I've been wanting a Tower Garden for years and am thrilled that we finally have one up and going. Easiest way to grow above ground veggies EVER.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 27 1466199082400

Live Well While Conserving Water and Space

Want a garden but don't have the space or the ideal outdoor growing conditions?  Tower Garden has a vertical, compact design and closed-loop system technology, so it requires as little as 10% of the space and water you'd use with traditional growing.  And our new Tower Garden HOME lets you grow greens and herbs indoors, year-round.  So you can grow your own healthy food — in a way that's also healthier for the environment.

Get Nutrient-Loaded Produce
    (without Loads of Work)

Pests, disease, weeds—traditional gardening can be complicated and time-consuming. But because Tower Garden automatically delivers water and nutrients when they’re most needed, you’re able to grow strong, healthy plants with minimal effort. And healthy plants can better protect themselves from pests and diseases naturally, without pesticides. Plus, you don’t have to deal with weeds (or getting dirty) because there’s no soil.

Intro to Aeroponics:

Grow 30% More, 3x Faster, with 98% Less Water

An advanced form of hydroponics, aeroponics is the process of growing plants in an air or mist environment rather than soil. Aeroponic systems use water, liquid nutrients and a soilless growing medium to quickly and efficiently grow more colorful, tastier, better smelling and incredibly nutritious produce.

Here’s the link:  https://www.towergarden.com

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:44 am

Are you OK Lionhawk? You've been very quiet lately. Just busy? Mellow
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:01 am

albino Supermarkets are selling albino Easter eggs (if you're allowed to call them that these days)

In 2020 albino Easter albino falls on Sunday, April 12.

I guess they've got them in early so that everyone has a chance to buy one before the big day

Haven't had Valentines day yet Hadriel my guess is there's more money to be made in chocolate eggs than in Love
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Sanicle wrote:Are you OK Lionhawk?  You've been very quiet lately.  Just busy?  Mellow

sunny

Sanicle,

I must've caught the bug that you had. But then again, I have been very busy. All I have is good news.

Last week or the week before I built the new desktop for the music studio. Then last week, I worked on resurrecting a computer that I built-in 2003. Took me five days and I finished it up on Thursday and I'm happy to report that it was a success. Apparently the power switch had gone bad in the old case. Anyways, the technology and computer cases have changed for the better. Larger cooling fans and a much better cable management system seems to be the way to go. I took my time with it because I wanted to be thorough. That effort paid off. It fired right up when I hit the switch. This computer runs at 3.2 GHz, which is still faster than a lot of computers out there in today's day even though you can achieve close to 5 GHz with the new systems that are out there. It's an XP machine, so that means all the software that I had sitting here collecting dust, I will be able to use once again. Another thing too as I had a lot of my research on this computer and now I can access it once again. The computer is 17 years old now. The computer is basically geared for gaming and sound. I spent about $300 in 2003 just for the soundcard. With the soundcard, I will be able to hook up all three keyboards and my electronic drum set to the computer. Which means I can record what I play. I also can plug in guitars or any other instrument that has a pickup. This was a major accomplishment even for me. Plus with the new case, I could even add a small microcomputer system.

Now, what does this have to do with the BridgeWay? What I do is channel music. Everything I do is original. My intentions are to create music by tapping into the universe. Should be interesting to see what comes through.

That's what I've been doing, plus getting this house in order. I've gone through the entire house which includes all objects, clothes, knickknacks, rearrange furniture, etc. I got rid of the clutter and now the house is more roomy, feels freer and more cozy.  Double Thumbs Up

Been also praying for rain for you folks down under. What has been going down as far as the fires go, has not been natural. The same applies to California and in the rest of the West. There is definitely an outside influence going on here that doesn't have good intentions. For that matter, inhuman intentions. When I think of all the plant life and animal life also being destroyed, my heart shrinks.  Annoyed

So I do hope you are safe and sound as many others are also praying for rain. I think it has been a global effort as far as the prayers are concerned and that's good to see.  Cool

Now if we can just find Swanny a woman that will bring joy to his heart... Everything might be right as rain.  cheers

Carol, it was 70° last Sunday and it has been in the upper 60s for the last two weeks. All this has been unheard of for this time a year. I think it was also mentioned that Boston reached 74° on that Sunday. Up to this day, the coldest day we've had so far this winter was back in November before Thanksgiving, where it got down to 17°.

As mentioned earlier, as to checking in on the force several times a day, there was a change in the force in regards to Brook on this past Friday. Your dream might have been an early indication of this change. I don't know for sure. But anyway, it seemed that Brook was getting promoted in a very major way. Kind of like her goddess status was being reinstituted. Or like graduating from the seventh dimension to the eighth dimension. It was that profound of a change and she couldn't go into the details of it. So she's in a transitional state right now. So I talked to my friend in Spokane and my friend has this ability to look at her spiritual chart and see what's going on. While nothing came up. Matter of fact, she couldn't even pull up her chart. Which told her that Brook was in the middle of a transition. She told me that if her chart didn't come up, it meant that she was not allowed to see what was going on because of the transition. For instance when a spirit is about to incarnate she is not allowed to see the transition because the spiritual DNA is being altered so that it fits the incarnation experience. So right now, Brook is completely off the radar screen. Just thought you might want to know.

So maybe in your dream, the thing she was looking for might have something to do with what she is going through now. Just guessing. Candle in the Wind Maybe you can do a meditation on this to get better clarification. That's if you have the time. Enlightened

Hope all is well with everybody!

Namaste'

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:32 pm

Hey Lionhawk, good to hear you're doing so well.  You really are a multi-talented man, aren't you. sunny You are making your future into a very positive thing.  Good on you!

I'm still finding it hard to put into words how devastated I was to read what you and Carol have written about what Brook endured in relation to heart problems, as well as the cancer.  Your account left me a little shell-shocked and I had no words.  Still don't really.  What can one say?  It actually horrifies me to to learn yet again how much pain and trauma these bodies we live in can put us through, especially to those who live their lives with love and integrity like Brook did.  And others on this forum do who also suffer and have suffered body problems.  The why of it escapes me.  It all just seems so unjust and it's things like this that made me question the belief in a benevolent 'God'.

Oh and btw, I think your and everyone else's prayers for rain for us might be working a little too well.  Here are today's tweets from the weather bureau -----

BOM issues severe storm warning for Sydney as Canberra smashed and two people struck by lightning
    15:55 EDT

Two people have been struck by lightning in the Blue Mountains and as severe thunderstorms hit Sydney's west.

Hail storm sweeps through Canberra, damaging countless cars and smashing windows
    15:43 EDT

Hail as big as golf balls and ferocious winds of up to 116 kilometres per hour have torn through Canberra in a storm that had residents running for cover.

Victoria braces for flash-flooding, thunderstorms after overnight hail in Melbourne
    15:12 EDT

Victoria is bracing for more wild weather this afternoon with warnings of life-threatening flash flooding and severe thunderstorms across the state.

Typical Australia I'm afraid. It's more like winter here at present. Brrrr!  Rolling Eyes

Or actually could you maybe send your prayers to the state of South Australia and Kangaroo Island below them? All the rain we have been getting seems to go around them these days and the fires on Kangaroo Island are wiping out their population of Koalas. And all the other wildlife there of course. Crying or Very sad

Thank you my friend. I love you
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:04 am

Good to see you back again Lionhawk Cool Eagle

and great news about your PC. I need a new sound card for mine as the onboard one seems to have stopped Argh
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Swanny wrote:Good to see you back again Lionhawk Cool  Eagle

and great news about your PC. I need a new sound card for mine as the onboard one seems to have stopped Argh

A couple of things you can do with your PC...The internal soundcard might work again if you reinstall the drivers for it. That's if you have them. Also, sometimes if your system has a recovery mode, you could use that to reinstall the drivers. One thing I discovered a year ago, was PC Matic. It is not just an antivirus program. It has a Driver update function that will reinstall the sound drivers or any other drivers that need to be updated. And what I really like is PC Matic will allow you to have 5 computers on that system. $50.00 per year. Plus it will do a lot more, like speed up your computer, etc. It will remove bloatware and any other anomaly. Very easy to use as well. I wish PC Matic was there back in the day, because I have spent hours dealing with failed driver issues.

What has happened is that many of the computer manufacturers went out of business. So, many of the drivers for your hardware got picked up by a third party. And of course, they want to install their bloatware on your system. They also don't provide antivirus software. They are there to take your money because they assume you are stupid.

I had to redo Brook's laptop because Brook went everywhere on the Internet and things got corrupted. Even though she had antivirus software that said her computer was fine, but that was also a lie. So I formatted her hard drive and reinstalled Windows and then loaded up PC Matic and it now runs like a jet. Haven't had one issue since and that was 3 months ago.

PC Matic won't find you a woman though. scratch You'll have to seek her within yourself and not outside of yourself if you are serious about that. As long as you seek outside of yourself, by whatever, you will only be putting pressure on the door, thus keeping it closed for whatever or whomever you are seeking. It's easy! Do a meditation, get in a clear state of being. Then just ask who is right for you, without any other expectations. A portrait will then appear, which will seem alive. And that's it. You have now opened the door for her to enter your life. All you have to do now is wait. It doesn't have to be complicated. Seeking outside of ourselves, complicates it. If you know how to meditate, it will only take 5 minutes. Plus, doing it in this way, cuts out all the middlemen. How many hours have you spent seeking outside of yourself vs. going within and spending five minutes? What I have just written here is how I found Brook. It works. Give it a shot Swanny. What do you have to lose? 5 minutes?

Sanicle, let me know what happens on the Island. Give it 3 days.

Namaste'

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:27 pm

I was half way through a reply to LionHawk that I could not complete this morning and now I dont find it any longer.

Actually it pretty much began as Sanicle's introduction to her last post.
    You are a man of many talents indeed LionHawk. Very well done of You.
    You sure are able to cast an intention in the universe and then follow it through no matter what
    Until its mission accomplished cheers
    It would bring great goodness to the universe at large to have more of your kind around Cheerful Flowers

We certainly have been surfing on a similar wave lately as far as uncluttering and rearranging the house is concerned.
    5 cubic meters of various things left the house yesterday !
    I have been working from morning to night every day to clear cupboards and drawers from of things I decided I would have no use any longer.
    It seems I have been blind for ages and that I all of a sudden see what needs to be done to make life more comfortable and easy in the house.I'll be tackling with paper and books next. I am a fast reader and tend to accumulate books very quickly. Every once in a while I gather them in boxes that I leave on my doorstep for whoever stranger is interested.

I hardly remember having been so busy and walking so much then since I retired.Life is full and creative these days :cheerful.

Much Love from me everyone
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 pm

Lionhawk wrote:Sanicle, let me know what happens on the Island. Give it 3 days.

Thanks Lionhawk.  There's been a bit of good news today already.  The fire is finally contained for now.  cheers

https://www.news.com.au/national/south-australia/kangaroo-island-fire-officially-contained/news-story/69b50fa515b568608540e88eacb8a7a9
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:30 am

Lionhawk wrote:

PC Matic won't find you a woman though. scratch You'll have to seek her within yourself and not outside of yourself if you are serious about that. As long as you seek outside of yourself, by whatever, you will only be putting pressure on the door, thus keeping it closed for whatever or whomever you are seeking. It's easy! Do a meditation, get in a clear state of being. Then just ask who is right for you, without any other expectations. A portrait will then appear, which will seem alive. And that's it. You have now opened the door for her to enter your life. All you have to do now is wait. It doesn't have to be complicated. Seeking outside of ourselves, complicates it. If you know how to meditate, it will only take 5 minutes. Plus, doing it in this way, cuts out all the middlemen. How many hours have you spent seeking outside of yourself vs. going within and spending five minutes? What I have just written here is how I found Brook. It works. Give it a shot Swanny. What do you have to lose? 5 minutes?

Namaste'

Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a go but I know I'm rubbish at mediating. I start off ok but next thing I know my mind is running off around the world working out alsorts of things Argh

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:49 pm