tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Sanicle
    Sanicle

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 15 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Sanicle Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:17 pm

I was showing my daughter, who works with the crystals, these posts about them today which she really enjoyed seeing.  The following line from you, Morpheus, made her laugh out loud.   Razz

When I finish, I brag on them, as to how beautiful they look.

sunny cheers I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:30 pm

MorpheusYou have a great and deep experience with crystals.
    Love and respect is the first ingredient than all the rest that works on a
    healing level follows.
    They will show you the way and guide you along to create these healing devices with them.

My orgonite thread is here :

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t4389-orgonite-what-it-does-and-how-to-make-it-yourself?highlight=orgonite

I now see Carol also opened a thread regarding orgonite way back then:
    https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t3465-orgone-devices?highlight=orgone

As hers comes earlier maybe Carol can mix them both so we have 1 Orgonite thread.
    Would'nt that be more practical ?
    What do you think about this Carol ? Can you do that, attach my thread to yours ?

Love from me
    mudra
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:37 pm

thanks for all the amazing information
    much love
    and; deep respect
    susan
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:38 pm

thanks for all the amazing information
    much love
    and; deep respect
    susan
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:55 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:thanks for all the amazing information
    much love
    and; deep respect
    susan

All the way round to you too Susan, Love and respect.
    It's good to see the camp fire being warmly attended these days.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:34 am

My thoughts have been with you and wondering how you're doing Lionhawk.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:58 am

Sanicle wrote:I was showing my daughter, who works with the crystals, these posts about them today which she really enjoyed seeing.  The following line from you, Morpheus, made her laugh out loud.   Razz

When I finish, I brag on them, as to how beautiful they look.

sunny cheers I love you

sunny

What is your daughter's name? Glad someone has a sense of humor. lol! I skipped a lot in terms of details. There is so much to learn in this field. During the faceting process, there is what I call the ugly duckling stage. You take the stone and detach it from the dop. I use a black doping wax to attach the stone to the dop. So when you do this, detaching, some of the doping wax remains and you have to soak it in acetone overnight. The acetone eats the doping wax away from the stone. At this point, you have no idea what the final results are going to be. Once soaked overnight, I take the stone out and do a final cleaning. At this point, you will find yourself speechless. I would have Brook close her eyes and put her hand out, then watch the expressions on her face as to what she thought of the final result. Her eyes would pop out and she would just be in a state of awe.

When you can take a damaged crystal, fractured by dynamite, take the pain away caused by those fractures and the rest of the despairing issues, and you bond with the crystal and find "peace," then you did a good job.

Keep in mind 90% of all gems are treated. Whether by heat, which is most typical, and even the use of strong chemicals, radiation, and so forth. When you can take something and keep it in its natural state and make something precious out of that, the value of that gem is greater than those that have been processed. Emerald, for instance, is highly valued even with its imperfections. It doesn't have to be processed in other words to increase its value. Just this paragraph, is a science onto itself.

They say anyone can cut a stone, but what separates the Men and Women from the boys and girls is how you polish it. Not an easy task. This will separate a good stone cutter from a bad one.

Quartz is not an easy medium to polish. More difficult than say rubies and diamonds. The reason is because of its softness as compared to rubies and diamonds. It come in at 7 on the mos scale, where rubies are 9, and diamonds are 10. The mos scale is the hardness scale of the medium. I started working with quartz because the quartz rough was cheap to get. Couldn't afford the good stuff. Still can't. But anyway, this quartz medium taught me so much about faceting. And it comes in many colors. My favorite is amethyst and my second favorite is the good old smokey quartz. I also love the clear quartz. When you can facet a stone and see right through it without any flaws, you find yourself holding a piece of perfection at peace. What more could you ask for?

If anyone decides to make organite, think safety first. Eyeglasses and gloves that are chemical resistant, would be a start. Stage everything first. In other words, plan it out in your mind as to the steps you have to do. Gather your materials and lay them out as to what you want to achieve. Do it in a well-ventilated place in the shade if possible. The sun will accelerate the process and this is not what you want, because it can cause the medium to overheat and cause cracking. Make sure your measurements are accurate. Get a feel for the process and most of all go slow when you start off. Also keep it simple. Complexity can always come later.    

Namaste'

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:00 am

Carol wrote:My thoughts have been with you and wondering how you're doing Lionhawk.

sunny

Thank you, Carol! Hugs Hanging in there. Not so easy at times. Very difficult to get motivated about anything, here lately. Just cause. No real purpose as it were. It's like you are falling and you are waiting to hit the bottom. And despite positive efforts, I can sense the bottom is very close. I guess it is part of the process of letting things go. Almost there. No worries, I am not rolling a 44 barrel in my lap. Far from it in fact. Just part of the struggle to come out of it. I am in the space of "NEVER GIVE UP!" So I have to ride this wave and keep things in some sort of balance with everything else going on. Let's just say, I am not exactly ready to bake loaves of bread yet. You will be the first to know when I do bake some bread. My loyalties are here. So no worries there. And you know I am so grateful for all of you. Couldn't ask for a better family.

OXY? I hope he finds out what it means, "you don't know what you had till its gone." But at the same time, I will respect his free agency. Maybe this needs to happen. I already miss him.

Day by Day!

You had me @ Namaste'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:08 am

Thank you for checking in. I thought this time of year being around Brooks birthday and the anniversary of her passing would be difficult emotionally. Those big waves of grief still tend to roll in around this time period. As for Oxy? He's here daily incognito. Just not posting. Mists is his family too. I'm really going to miss his posts as he loaded them up with great pictures and other gems. How do I know Oxy's here daily? Omnipotence

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:41 am

Carol wrote:Thank you for checking in. I thought this time of year being around Brook's birthday and the anniversary of her passing would be difficult emotionally. Those big waves of grief still tend to roll in around this time period. As for Oxy? He's here daily incognito. Just not posting. Mists is his family too. I'm really going to miss his posts as he loaded them up with great pictures and other gems. How do I know Oxy's here daily? Omnipotence

Yes, next month will be important as I hope to finally close her Estate. One more month and she will be released from this 3D world. The good thing is her life's review is over and let's just say she is no longer in the line of fire. Ahead of schedule. Grief comes and goes, but I know she is basically free now. And that is all I wanted for her. Freedom from all of the past madness. The missing part is the killer. The other difficulty is trying to fill that gap from the missing. It's like you are half full. Incomplete now. The wind definitely left my sails when she passed. I just have to be patient with myself. Perhaps, when I close her Estate, will mark the turn around point? We will see.

You had me @ Namaste'

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:03 pm

Morpheus wrote:What is your daughter's name? Glad someone has a sense of humor. lol! I skipped a lot in terms of details.

Thanks Morpheus

My daughter’s name is Rochelle and she loved reading your post, along with the others.  It made her so happy to know there are other people who care about the mineral kingdom and its treasures as much as she does.  One of her jobs is going around cleaning all the displays and as she cleans each crystal she tries to give it as much love as she can, as the Deva asked her to.

This is actually her third attempt at working in one of the crystal outlets.  Before she would always feel the stress in the air and didn’t know if it was the people upsetting the crystals, the crystals upsetting the people or if the crystals were just amplifying everyone’s emotions and so creating the dramas that always seemed to be occurring.  So, as it always does, finally learning the root cause of the problems was a great help to her in knowing how to handle it all and to actually feel she can DO something to help ease the pain.  There are just so, so many of them though.

Here’s a link to their website so you can see what I mean:
    https://www.crystalworldaustralia.com/

As you’ll see they mostly leave the crystals in their natural state (cleaned up I’m sure) but I’m quite amazed at what you’re doing with them if it’s like in that video.  I was quite stunned after watching that and I can quite understand why Brook would be so in awe of your work, and why you will “brag on them as to how beautiful they look” when you’ve finished working with them.  Brilliant!!

Speaking of Brook (and in harmony with the title of this thread), I’ve been meaning to ask you if she’s been able to tell you how it was for her when she left her body ie if she saw the white light tunnel and what followed when she passed it by.  I don’t know if talking more about Brook at this time, especially on this subject, will help with the grieving you’re going through at present or If I’m asking at totally the wrong time.  Or if it’s just too personal to share.  Up to you my friend.  Much love to you both either way.

Hugs
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:07 pm

Hugs for you too Oxy. I'm glad Carol can tell us that you're still around so we know you're OK. I always worry about you when you take a break.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:42 pm

I think Beethoven's music is so appropriate in that video you last posted Morpheus.
    High adrenalin as one watches it, holding one's breath at to the outcome.
    What an amazing skill this takes and patience too.
    No gestures can be wasted, everything done with precision and presence.
    I have great admiration for craftsmen like that.

I am happy Brook is fine and free. She possibly sees and understands so much more
    now than we can possibly do while on Earth.
    If you feel the wind has left your sails now that she lost form consider Love in it's eternal quality. Have a look in the Heart, Love eternal shines from a light  our minds have difficulties to imagine because it's out of this world.
    We can't touch it with our hands.We can't see it with our eyes.  
    And yet we can go there on will, in that space everything opens up to infinity , the present story shrinks and becomes a tiny dot as you see Creation unfold at great speed flying you to your deepest dreams.  

Have you ever seen the movie Harold and Maude. Such a lovely one. When my husband left me and I hit rock bottom 20 years ago I would find myself following the Ariane thread of my way up. I can count that movie as having been one of the many lights guiding me from darkness to a bright clear day.

Today I am convinced there is no way to find what has been lost through sorrow and create a great future. We need to build from joy, from happiness, from passion.  
    For this is what Love eternal is .

Harol and Maude's trailer
    https://voir.ca/horaire-cinema/film/harold-and-maude-2/bande-annonce/

A musician I discovered today  that I didn't know Thubs Up
    There are some amazing souls on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOoMWnLxHH4

Much Love for You Morpheus
    Hugs
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:22 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:What is your daughter's name? Glad someone has a sense of humor. lol! I skipped a lot in terms of details.

Thanks Morpheus

My daughter’s name is Rochelle and she loved reading your post, along with the others.  It made her so happy to know there are other people who care about the mineral kingdom and its treasures as much as she does.  One of her jobs is going around cleaning all the displays and as she cleans each crystal she tries to give it as much love as she can, as the Deva asked her to.

This is actually her third attempt at working in one of the crystal outlets.  Before she would always feel the stress in the air and didn’t know if it was the people upsetting the crystals, the crystals upsetting the people or if the crystals were just amplifying everyone’s emotions and so creating the dramas that always seemed to be occurring.  So, as it always does, finally learning the root cause of the problems was a great help to her in knowing how to handle it all and to actually feel she can DO something to help ease the pain.  There are just so, so many of them though.

Here’s a link to their website so you can see what I mean:
    https://www.crystalworldaustralia.com/

As you’ll see they mostly leave the crystals in their natural state (cleaned up I’m sure) but I’m quite amazed at what you’re doing with them if it’s like in that video.  I was quite stunned after watching that and I can quite understand why Brook would be so in awe of your work, and why you will “brag on them as to how beautiful they look” when you’ve finished working with them.  Brilliant!!

Speaking of Brook (and in harmony with the title of this thread), I’ve been meaning to ask you if she’s been able to tell you how it was for her when she left her body ie if she saw the white light tunnel and what followed when she passed it by.  I don’t know if talking more about Brook at this time, especially on this subject, will help with the grieving you’re going through at present or If I’m asking at totally the wrong time.  Or if it’s just too personal to share.  Up to you my friend.  Much love to you both either way.

Hugs

That's a very pretty name. Cool You must be proud! Imagine having one of your kids following suite and working with Crystals. My kids didn't want anything to do with it, sadly. cyclops Hi Rochelle! I have a suggestion for you. Get you a rough piece of tourmaline, a rough piece of rose quartz and a piece of clear quartz. Usually "rough" that is undamaged, will have more energy coming from it. The tourmaline has a tendency to cancel out the BS. Excellent for grounding. The rose quartz is all about love and healing and the clear quartz will help you focus your intentions. You can then place them in a small pouch, then put the pouch in your pocket. To charge them up, just place them in the Sun for about a good half hour. Then program your intentions into them. Then go to work and see if that changes anything for you. This will also help you to be in a love state all the time, so you don't have to worry when you are having a mixed-up day and your focus might not be at 100% at all times. You can lean on them, but you also have to allow permission for them to help you out. Are those large amethyst geodes from Brazil?

I don't do this for money. Most faceters do, however. I did take pictures of what I have done, but they came out, out of focus. I might have to get a macro lens. I also don't take good natural crystals and cut them up. Just the damaged ones. And let us not forget the rocks. They are just as special in their own right. Jay Essex goes into detail as to how to communicate with crystals and rocks. He shows you how to do it. What I have found is that they want to talk to us. But will we listen? And if you are working in a rock shop, they might be all wanting to talk at the same time. This is where you can say, one at a time.

Sanicle, thank you, my dear, for your sincere concerns. Brook avoided the recycle bin. She first went to what looked like the entrance to the Halls of Amentie {SP}. Then she was staged to go into the future with John Jr. leading the way. She went into the blue light. It doesn't look like a tunnel. More like a blue waterfall. I have had several meetups with her and the verbiage is very short because there is some kind of phase-shifting those communications back down to this timeline. As in like twice. So the data is also holographic in nature. She showed me a good size box in her lap and then the box was gone. The box represented her life and thusly her life review. She did ask me to forgive her son and I told her I was working on that. She also told me that I did attain damage from the ripping. More so than I had previously thought. Maybe this is another factor as the wind in my sails is lacking? Time will tell. Usually, I have no problem with spiritual communication. But this one took the cake.

Namaste' and again, thanks so much for your heartfelt concerns. I will keep certain members informed on this front. The ones that operate from the heart that is.

Hugs

For you and Rochelle.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:02 pm

mudra wrote:I think Beethoven's music is so appropriate in that video you last posted Morpheus.
    High adrenalin as one watches it, holding one's breath at to the outcome.
    What an amazing skill this takes and patience too.
    No gestures can be wasted, everything done with precision and presence.
    I have great admiration for craftsmen like that.

I am happy Brook is fine and free. She possibly sees and understands so much more now than we can possibly do while on Earth.
    If you feel the wind has left your sails now that she lost form consider Love in its eternal quality. Have a look in the Heart, Love eternal shines from a light  our minds have difficulties to imagine because it's out of this world.
    We can't touch it with our hands. We can't see it with our eyes.  
    And yet we can go there on will, in that space everything opens up to infinity, the present story shrinks and becomes a tiny dot as you see Creation unfold at great speed flying you to your deepest dreams.  

Have you ever seen the movie Harold and Maude. Such a lovely one. When my husband left me and I hit rock bottom 20 years ago I would find myself following the Ariane thread of my way up. I can count that movie as having been one of the many lights guiding me from darkness to a bright clear day.

Today I am convinced there is no way to find what has been lost through sorrow and create a great future. We need to build from joy, from happiness, from passion.  
    For this is what Love eternal is.

Harold and Maude's trailer
    https://voir.ca/horaire-cinema/film/harold-and-maude-2/bande-annonce/

A musician I discovered today  that I didn't know Thubs Up
    There are some amazing souls on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOoMWnLxHH4

Much Love for You Morpheus
    Hugs
    mudra

Hugs And a big thank you! Also sorry for not wanting to sound like I am complaining. You all have been great! I couldn't ask for more. I am glad though to be able to share this process because you all have an inner knowing. It hasn't fallen on deaf ears. And just for me to be able to convey this info at this point in the game, is a good thing. I guess what I am saying is that most folks don't have the capacity to process this kind of thing. I don't blame them either. It isn't for the faint of heart.

Mudra, you make it difficult to respond sometimes because you are so spot on. In some ways, you take the words right out of my mouth. Thubs Up And I can sometimes feel you standing right beside me.

Our hearts are connected, and I do appreciate that so much. I guess you can say that was the easy part. LOL

Namaste' my Dearest. The Karen

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:20 am

Lionhawk, I emailed Rochelle our conversation about her work today and she just got back to me.  Here's her response.

"Please thank Lionhawk for his suggestion, I do wear tourmaline & the kunzite instead of rose quartz every day. I've been wary of quartz as I understand it to be an amplifier & I'm not sure that I'm up for taking on more but the idea of combining it with tourmaline & rose quartz seems to give me a sense of safety which is interesting. Also, interesting is that one of the guys at work was saying most people don't understand that all you really need is the basics - quartz, amethyst, rose quartz, tourmaline or Smokey quartz & natural citrine if you can get it. So Lionhawk's suggestion synchronises with that. I'll put the vibe out to find my companion rose quartz & clear quartz tomorrow & let you know how it goes. I've been feeling quite happy at work lately but every little tweak helps!

A shame we can't see photos of his work, I would've loved to have been like Brooke opening my eyes to his creations.

It's so awesome to know of somebody else who acknowledges the trauma they go through & heals them through it as he tries to re-instate their beauty/dignity or transform them into a more refined version. And so cool to hear rocks being acknowledged too! The poor rocks get forgotten about but there's some beauuuutiful rocks in the world!

I laughed when he mentioned all the crystals might be talking at once!! I have to admit I find it hard to listen while I'm there so maybe he's right!! I'm going to keep working at it but next time I'll initiate the communication with a one at a time request :)

Please send my thanks & love to Lionhawk."

And yes, I AM very proud of my beautiful (inside and out) daughter. Knowing her is by far the best part of my life. I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:04 am

Morpheus wrote: Brook avoided the recycle bin. She first went to what looked like the entrance to the Halls of Amentie {SP}. Then she was staged to go into the future with John Jr. leading the way. She went into the blue light. It doesn't look like a tunnel. More like a blue waterfall.

I remember you speaking of that blue waterfall before Lionhawk, but I can't remember which dimension you said it was the way to............seventh? That's so cool. And that she's reunited with John Jr again. Does that mean he is there with her? I hope so as it would make her soooooooooooo happy!! cheers

Thank you for sharing this with us here. I love you
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:17 pm

Make sure Rochelle starts out with fresh raw crystals. In other words, put to the side her tourmaline jewelry and kunzite for now as the recipe has to be charged and then programmed before use. Let's just have some fun with this and look at it as a lesson. Can always add stuff later, but if she can master this lesson first, the other lessons will be easier. Creating joy in the process. The object here is to make things easier for everybody involved. Keep it simple, always produces the best results. So the object here is to amplify the love in her heart by expanding it into her auric field, so when she is just walking around, her auric field of love will touch and connect to the crystals without having to work so hard on healing them. Using tourmaline, the excellent grounding properties of it will also amplify the other two. So you can say that tourmaline is also an incredible amplifier. During the programming stage, you must clear out any energies that have attached to the crystal first and then program them with your intentions. Keep your intentions simple as well. And maybe have only one intention. Keep it simple. Can't stress this enough. And this will also be in alignment with what your friend said as to just doing the basics. Once this is done, then go into the shop and say I am here but will only address one at a time and if you don't mind, stop talking all at once. Give that a go and see how things will change.

Brook and John came here at night when I went to bed, the day she passed. But I was in so much pain that no conversation was made. I could see Brook reaching out to me, literally, wanting to comfort me. Don't know the dimensional numbers as to what transpired. Going into a future timeline is an added &%&$%(* to my mind. So she had to step up at least twice in the process. Frequency that is. She is under John's guidance and protection. At least at the beginning of all this.

It's all good now!

Hugs
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:32 pm

Thank you Lionhawk.  Message passed on and for that and everything else .............

The Carol  Lawless  JT  Lawless  The Carol
    Eagle
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:26 am

No worries Sanicle. Cool Just hope that it helps. So many doorways can be opened in this field. Also, your awareness. Matter of speaking. So many levels, one can pursue. In terms of percentages, we find ourselves in a very low bracket. Yet, we are the "travelers." We can travel through the crystals to different places. Communicate with them on equal ground. Mutual respect. A consciousness speaking with another consciousness.

We can gain an understanding of how it is connected "ALL," together. It's a wonderous thing. Gaia's thoughts and emotions come in to play. Our primary GODDESS. Our point of origin in the now moment. And if I told you that Gaia resides in a crystal cavern, would that surprise you? And she is not alone.

Also, don't forget the lightning in this equation. Maybe we should see it as a high-speed data transmission. Striking with an exacting purpose. The Mineral & Crystal Kingdoms being the Bridge-Way between Gaia and "All That Is."

And why is it that UFOs are seen dipping into lightning clouds? Maybe sampling the data? UFO2 I have also seen this from my own backyard.

So Brook and I head off to Thermal City Gold Mine, located in Western N.C. It's a historical gold mine dating back to the early 1800s. Also campground. There's is a river that flows through the campground and property. Many of the camp spots bordered the river. Babbling as it went. Anyways, we knew a camp fixture, named Crystal Jim. So he whips out a small box and says that these are from Tibet. Pick one, he says. So I did, then paid him for it.

Its a clear quartz crystal about 1.5" X 3/4". Has a tinge of smokey that is consistent throughout. When you first pick up this crystal, it will automatically show you how to hold it. When you first look into it, you see a very rough and steep mountain range. Sharp edges as to the mountains. This is created by the inclusions, small fissure style cracks within the crystal. Most of these inclusions are from the bottom of the matrix, but they work their way up about 2/3 of the height of the crystal, with the top 1/3 being clear. Showing the mountains as being surrounded by what could easily be called sky. Also I pick up 3 eras of history. This has also led me to believe that these crystals are pixels of the Planet. They retain data. Historical. Everything has been recorded. Within its bandwidth. I showed this crystal to a friend of mine and she said she saw a lion within it. Go figure! But anyway, I do feel a connection to this crystal. Maybe 3 past lives there? Why do I have two Katanas? My interest in Martial arts? I haven't even begun with this crystal. And yet I feel a calm resonance about it. Even though I know that crap happened.

I probably have here at the house, at least a thousand crystals, rocks, and different gem type items.
    Maybe make a sphere instead of a chair. Or both. A chair within the sphere. Where you are seated, surrounded by a circuitry of crystals and minerals. Embedded in clear resin. A lot of planning and a lot of work. And there is always an experimental component to add to the mix. If I get there, someday, I will post those efforts on Mudra's thread. Maybe make a pyramid shape chamber? Maybe both. Candle in the Wind

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 15 Quartz10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 15 Sapphi10

A triangle would be easier in terms of layout and resin. A sphere would be very difficult. And what if this project turned into a flying UFO? OOOO boy.

Got to keep your sense of humor. Laugh

Namaste'

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:32 pm

This is so cool Morpheus, that moment prior to Creation when you don't quite know yet what the outcome will be.
    Just listening to the whispers of the Muse Cheerful Until dawn comes and suddenly it all becomes crystal clear.

Love this pink Rhodonite ? there .First one that struck me amongst all the others.
    Probably not by " accident " .

Have you heard of Mudfossil's research ? His uncommon views regarding crystals ?
    Fascinating subject I would say.
    It gave me an entirely new perspective regarding Crystals, Rocks and stones.

Also thank you for your kind words in a previous post of yours. It made me smile with gratitude Hugs

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9615-mudfossils-university-s-research#135059

Life is the cradle of crystals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGm9hbsGKgo&fbclid=IwAR2TR-L5Ox_-1fdqPCWWEOVj_rS0aVVAIMKQDMPc3MXH9Hy57nToej9qC08

Blood is the Cradle of Crystalization pt1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXpnpsS4NM&fbclid=IwAR3fyePGctIn1LQpBZBounzu63fzgwIUaj0I0fAkAnIrmlx0GMBUeb1bSww

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:02 am

Morpheus wrote:And if I told you that Gaia resides in a crystal cavern, would that surprise you?

Nope.  Cool Wink

Just a quick catch-up on how Rochelle's going re your suggestion for her to ask the crystals for one question at a time Morpheus.  She's been really busy at the warehouse of late with School Holidays and all and, being the only one who knows a lot about crystals, found most of the customers directed her way, haha.  But she finally found a quiet time recently to ask the crystals for one question at a time, asking them what she could do to help them be happier, and the answer she received was, "Rain". Needless to say, a request she's a bit flummoxed as to how to fulfill. silent Neutral Crying or Very sad She's certainly got her thinking cap on though eg putting her hands in water and trying to send them the energy, creating a link between the ones inside and all the crystals and rocks outside that do get rained on, or plain old visualization? What think you my friend?

And Mudra, that Mud Fossil video you posted is trippy! Ashes to ashes, dust to dust? This planet really is nothing more than a huge recycling station as regards bodies, isn't it? Makes sense though when we're all life is made up of different combinations of the same chemicals, eh. I love you
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:11 am

mudra wrote:
    This is so cool Morpheus, that moment prior to Creation when you don't quite know yet what the outcome will be.
    Just listening to the whispers of the Muse Cheerful Until dawn comes and suddenly it all becomes crystal clear.

Love this pink Rhodonite? There. First one that struck me amongst all the others.
    Probably not by " accident " .

Have you heard of Mudfossil's research? His uncommon views regarding crystals?
    Fascinating subject I would say.
    It gave me an entirely new perspective regarding Crystals, Rocks, and stones.

Also, thank you for your kind words in a previous post of yours. It made me smile with gratitude  Hugs

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9615-mudfossils-university-s-research#135059

Life is the cradle of crystals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGm9hbsGKgo&fbclid=IwAR2TR-L5Ox_-1fdqPCWWEOVj_rS0aVVAIMKQDMPc3MXH9Hy57nToej9qC08

Blood is the Cradle of Crystallization pt1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXpnpsS4NM&fbclid=IwAR3fyePGctIn1LQpBZBounzu63fzgwIUaj0I0fAkAnIrmlx0GMBUeb1bSww

Love from me
    mudra

This guy doesn't sound like a quack! Crystals are seeded. They grow. Just a different level of consciousness with a different living matrix. What matters most is how we connect to this. Understanding. Many Thanks for sharing Mudra. Thubs Up

Can you believe it is going to be 94 degrees today? Fahrenheit. sunny

You had me @Namaste' Enlightened
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:15 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:And if I told you that Gaia resides in a crystal cavern, would that surprise you?

Nope.  Cool  Wink

Just a quick catch-up on how Rochelle's going re your suggestion for her to ask the crystals for one question at a time Morpheus.  She's been really busy at the warehouse of late with School Holidays and all and, being the only one who knows a lot about crystals, found most of the customers directed her way, haha.  But she finally found a quiet time recently to ask the crystals for one question at a time, asking them what she could do to help them be happier, and the answer she received was, "Rain". Needless to say, a request she's a bit flummoxed as to how to fulfill. silent Neutral Crying or Very sad  She's certainly got her thinking cap on though eg putting her hands in water and trying to send them the energy, creating a link between the ones inside and all the crystals and rocks outside that do get rained on, or plain old visualization?  What think you, my friend?

And Mudra, that Mud Fossil video you posted is trippy!   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust?  This planet really is nothing more than a huge recycling station as regards bodies, isn't it? Makes sense though when we're all life is made up of different combinations of the same chemicals, eh.  I love you

sunny A good homework assignment would be to check out Jay Essex. He has over 600 vids on the metaphysical. Which includes the "how to." He also works with a lot of "rock" energy. Refreshing. if you ask me, although, difficult at times because he is in a dying process, but what he brings to the table is priceless in terms of knowledge and intention.

Mudra said, "This is so cool Morpheus, that moment prior to Creation when you don't quite know yet what the outcome will be. Just listening to the whispers of the Muse Cheerful Until dawn comes and suddenly it all becomes crystal clear."

The "moment" occurred when Sanicle asked, "What think you, my friend?" "Suddenly it all became crystal clear." Couldn't help it, but smiled. If you can't bring the crystals to the rain, bring the rain to the crystals. Get a CD that plays "RAIN." Play it for a few hours a day in the store. Maybe break up the times and duration. Maybe do it when the customer count is slow. This might be a grounding Bridge-Way for them. Let's them know that they are still connected to Mother Earth. Working with harmonics. Might be a solution? Or a good compromise? Outside of setting up a sprinkler system in-store?

Jay Essex also mentions small water beings. Maybe they are trying to connect to that? Another level, but you can ask if this what they are trying to make a bridge with?

Namaste'  Enlightened
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:46 am

Good thinking with the sound of rain tape Lionhawk! It would be great for the customers and staff as well. Cool

After reading your post another thought occurred to me. I'm betting the rocks and crystals would think in the most natural terms and, to them, rain would be the obvious way to clean off all the human filth they are probably showered with each day. All the dead skin cells wafting over them, all the body fluids from the breathing, talking, sneezing, laughing humans standing in front of them. Probably skin oils from being touched as well. Ugh!!!! Can you imagine? Makes me want to go and stand out in the rain with them just thinking about what they are subjected to day after day. What blessed relief the negative ions would be as well.

Makes me so sad for them just thinking about it. And I must put mine outside in the rain for awhile after realizing this, although I must ask Rochelle which ones are porous and if that would make a difference to them.

Thanks again for your input. Thubs Up

(ps I'm slowly wading through the Jay Essex vid. Difficult at times, as you say Neutral )

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:19 am