tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Sanicle
    Sanicle

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 9 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Sanicle Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:25 am

Morpheus wrote:As far as Brook's trial goes, actually called a life's review, I am locked out of it. But it is still going. I got pissed yesterday about this and told these "schmucks" that she should be freed for all that she sacrificed for them and everyone else. Maybe I am just being biased. How can that be? If I find out that they have done her wrong, I guess I'll just have to turn into one of those schmucks you mentioned earlier. A blue one.

Hi again Morpheus Lionhawk I love you

I've remembered reading once some time ago that these life reviews are actually run by higher aspects of our own selves so, in essence, we really judge ourselves. I remember that it rang true to me at the time -- that it made sense.  If it is true, I don't think you need worry about Brook at all as her own free will will still be in play so any choice she makes about her future journeying will be her own.  cheers

Hopefully my intuition was not in error at the time.  

One more thing.  Do you burn incense?  Someone has visited me astrally a few times lately and I'm notified of such visitors often through the sense of smell.  I don't know that many astral travellers and this is a new scent, so I was just wondering (not trying to be cheeky) if it might be you, knowingly or unknowingly.  Or maybe someone else might read this and clue me in.  I don't open up to such visitors anymore (only to my known friends in the world of nature), as I said in an earlier post, and he/she has stopped visiting, but it's been bugging me so I thought there'd be no harm in asking. Cheerful

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:37 am

Vidya, you posted this earler: -

I was reminded of Mellen-Thomas Benedict's account of his death when I was reading your account.  It's quite long and I am sure it is posted elsewhere in the mists, but i will post again :

Mellen-Thomas Benedict wrote:

I woke up about 4:30 am and I knew that this was it. I was going to die. I called a few friends and said good-bye. I woke up Anne and made her promise that my dead body would remain undisturbed for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went  back to sleep. The next thing I remember, I was fully aware and standing up. Yet my body was lying in the bed. I seemed to be surrounded by darkness, yet I could see every room in the house, and the roof, and even  under the house.

A Light shone. I turned toward it, and was aware of its similarity to what others have described in near-death experiences. It was magnificent and tangible, alluring. I wanted to go towards that Light like I might want to go into my ideal mother's or father's arms. As I moved towards the Light, I knew that if I went into the Light, I would be dead. So I said/felt, "Please wait. I would like to talk to you before I go."

The entire experience halted. I discovered that I was in control of the experience. My request was honored. I had conversations with the Light. That's the best way I can describe it. The Light changed into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, archetypal images and signs. I asked in a kind of telepathy, "What is going on here?"

The information transmitted was that our beliefs shape the kind of feedback we receive. If you are a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own images. I became aware of a Higher Self matrix, a conduit to the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being, a conduit. All Higher Selves are connected as one being. All humans are connected as one being.

It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It was like all the love you've ever wanted, and it was the kind of love that cures, heals, regenerates. I was ready to go at that time. I said "I am ready, take me." Then the Light turned into the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human souls on this planet. I saw that we are the most beautiful creations;elegant, exotic ... everything.

I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in an instant. I said/thought/felt, "Oh, God, I didn't realize." I was astonished to find that there was no evil in any soul. People may do terrible things out of ignorance and lack, but no soul is evil. "What all people seek, what sustains them is love," the Light told me. "What distorts people is a lack of love."

The revelations went on and on. I asked, "Does this mean that Humankind will be saved?" Like a trumpet blast with a shower of spiraling lights, the Light "spoke," saying, "You save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have and always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world." In that instant I realized that we have already been saved.

I thanked the Light of God with all my heart. The best thing I could come up with was: "Oh dear God, dear Universe, dear Great Self, I love my Life." The Light seemed to breathe me in even more deeply, absorbing me. I entered into another realm more profound than the last, and was aware of an enormous stream of Light, vast and full, deep. I asked what it was. The Light answered, "This is the River of Life. Drink of this manna water to your heart's content." I drank deeply, in ecstasy.

The Void of Nothingness
    Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of Life. I saw the earth fly away. The solar system whizzed by and disappeared. I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy and the entire Universe is bursting with many different varieties of life. I saw many worlds. We are not alone in this Universe. It seemed as if all the creations in the Universe soared past me and vanished in a speck of Light.

Then a second Light appeared. As I passed into the second Light, I could perceive forever, beyond Infinity. I was in the Void, pre-Creation, the beginning of time, the first Word or vibration. I rested in the Eye of Creation and it seemed that I touched the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. I was simply at One with Absolute Life and Consciousness.

I rode the stream directly into the center of the Light. I felt embraced by the Light as it took me in with its breath again. And the truth was obvious that there is no death; that nothing is born and nothing dies; that we are immortal beings, part of a natural living system that recycles itself endlessly.

It would take me years to assimilate the Void experience. It was less than nothing, yet greater than anything. Creation is God exploring God's Self through every way imaginable. Through every piece of hair on your head, through every leaf on every tree, through every atom. God is exploring God's Self. I saw everything as the Self of all. God is here. That's what it is all about. Everything is made of light; everything is alive.

The Light of Love
    I was never told that I had to come back. I just knew that I would. It was only natural, from what I had seen. As I began my return to the life cycle, it never crossed my mind, nor was I told, that I would return to the same body. It did not matter. I had complete trust in the Light and the Life process.
    As the stream merged with the great Light, I asked never to forget the revelations and the feelings of what I had learned on the other side. I thought of myself as a human again and I was happy to be that. From what I have seen, I would be happy to be an atom in this universe. An atom. So to be the human part of God ... this is the most fantastic blessing. It is a blessing beyond our wildest imagination of what a blessing can be.

For each and every one of us to be the human part of this experience is awesome, and magnificent. Each and every one of us, no matter where we are, screwed up or not, is a blessing to the planet, right where we are. So I went through the reincarnation process expecting to be a baby somewhere.
    But I reincarnated back into this body. I was so surprised when I opened my eyes, to be back in this body, back in my room with someone looking over me, crying her eyes out. It was Anne, my hospice caretaker. She had found me dead thirty minutes before. We do not know how long I was dead, only that she found me thirty minutes before. She had honored my wish to have my newly-dead body left alone. She can verify that I really was dead.
    It was not a near-death experience. I believe I probably experienced death itself for at least an hour and a half. When I awakened and saw the light outside, confused, I tried to get up to go to it, but I fell out of the bed. She heard a loud "clunk", ran in, and found me on the floor. When I recovered, I was surprised and awed about what had happened. I had no memory at first of the experience. I kept slipping out of this world and kept asking, "Am I alive?" This world seemed more like a dream than that one.

About three months later a friend said I should get tested for the cancer. So I got the scans and so forth. I felt healthy. I still remember the doctor at the clinic looking at the "before" and "after" scans. He said, "I can find no sign of cancer now." "A miracle?" I asked. "No," he answered. "These things happen ... spontaneous remission." He seemed unimpressed. But I was impressed. I knew it was a miracle.

Lessons Learned
    I asked God: "What is the best religion on the planet? Which one is right?" God said with great love: "It doesn't matter." What an incredible grace. It does not matter what religion we are. Religions come and they go. They change. Buddhism has not been here forever, Catholicism has not been here forever, and they are all about to become more enlightened. More light is coming into all systems now. Many will resist and fight about it, one religion against the next, believing that only they are right.

When God said, "It doesn't matter," I understood that it is for us to care about, because we are the caring beings. The Source does not care if you are Protestant, Buddhist, or Jew. Each is a reflection, a facet of the whole. I wish that all religions would realize it and let each other be. It is not the end of separate religions, but live and let live. Each has a different view, and it all adds up to the big picture.

The Great Mystery of life has little to do with intelligence. The Universe is not an intellectual process. The intellect is helpful; but our hearts are the wiser part of ourselves. Since my return I have experienced the Light spontaneously. I have learned how to get to that space almost any time in my meditation. You can also do this. You don't have to die first. You are wired for it already. The body is the most magnificent Light being there is. The body is a universe of incredible Light. We don't need to commune with God; God is already communing with us in every moment!

I find it interesting that, when I read Mellon-Thomas's account years ago, while the overall story and the point of it is sort of the same there are aspects of it - or the wording at least - that are quite different also giving different impressions.  For instance I remember reading that when he refused to go into the white light, knowing he would truly be dead when he did, that he knew the light that appeared after was actually his own Higher Self and that it was with this that he continued his conversation and journey.  In that version it went into a lot more detail about who and what he was and did prior to death, during the journey, and afterwards also.  I actually liked that version better.  Razz

Strange, isn't it, how stories can change over the years, maybe the more they are recounted.  Or maybe it's my memory that's at fault. Question Does anyone else remember this story being different in the past?
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:08 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:As far as Brook's trial goes, actually called a life's review, I am locked out of it. But it is still going. I got pissed yesterday about this and told these "schmucks" that she should be freed for all that she sacrificed for them and everyone else. Maybe I am just being biased. How can that be? If I find out that they have done her wrong, I guess I'll just have to turn into one of those schmucks you mentioned earlier. A blue one.

Hi again Morpheus Lionhawk I love you

I've remembered reading once some time ago that these life reviews are actually run by higher aspects of our own selves so, in essence, we really judge ourselves. I remember that it rang true to me at the time -- that it made sense.  If it is true, I don't think you need to worry about Brook at all as her own free will, will still be in play so any choice she makes about her future journeying will be her own.  cheers

Hopefully, my intuition was not in error at the time.  

One more thing.  Do you burn incense?  Someone has visited me astrally a few times lately and I'm notified of such visitors often through the sense of smell.  I don't know that many astral travelers and this is a new scent, so I was just wondering (not trying to be cheeky) if it might be you, knowingly or unknowingly.  Or maybe someone else might read this and clue me in.  I don't open up to such visitors anymore (only to my known friends in the world of nature), as I said in an earlier post, and he/she has stopped visiting, but it's been bugging me so I thought there'd be no harm in asking. Cheerful

sunny

"I've remembered reading once some time ago that these life reviews are actually run by higher aspects of our own selves so, in essence, we really judge ourselves. I remember that it rang true to me at the time -- that it made sense. If it is true, I don't think you need to worry about Brook at all as her own free will, will still be in play so any choice she makes about her future journeying will be her own. cheers

Hopefully, my intuition was not in error at the time."

I have also read that somewhere and does seem to ring true. But if I know anything about how this Universe operates, everything is not written in stone. There are variables galore. The out processing of the soul may have several factors applied pending on the soul system and the sector it operated in. Plus the condition of the soul when it returns.

What is so often missed is the fact that our soul's makeup is very complex. The "construct" of it is made up of a codec. Much like the DNA which is code in our physical bodies, our soul has a holographic design and the codec defines that design respectively.

Not to make this about me, but let me use myself as an example of what the hell I'm talking about in the context that there are variables here that could alter the out processing of a soul.

The destruction of Atlantis was not a natural one. It was caused by a nuclear device. I know because I was at ground zero when it happened. Before it happened, folks were running for their lives. Knowing it was coming. Even the ET factions that were present at the time were gathering their people and hardware and getting the hell out of dodge. The timing of all this just sucked. The timing of finding out that it was coming to when it occurred presented a small window to escape. Many were just trying to get some distance away hoping that would increase their odds to survive. Like half of them knew it was futile but general panic consumed that small window. When the device hit, it hit 10' away from me. There was a flash and I was blown to smithereens. Along with many others.

The device was like a bunker buster, with a two-folded staging. One of the stages was for above ground and the other was for below-ground but both based on a nuclear design. All in one. Imagine a nuclear detonation going off above the ground surface and one occurring below ground at the same time. Achieving maximum destruction.

We know that the soul body is a construct, made of atoms. The shape of the soul body being determined by the codec within it. The codec determines the atomic alignments of that soul body. Well, what happens with that soul during a nuclear blast is this. Atoms get pushed out of the soul body. Leaving empty spaces. If you sprayed a screen door with water, you would see something similar, with small squares that are see-through and others holding the water that you can't see through. This is caused by the acceleration of atoms coming from the nuclear device hitting your soul body colliding with the atoms within your soul body. Your soul body ending up looking like a screen door. This is like a 2D presentation. Just to keep it simple. But it is not 2D. It's more like a square loaded with pixels and you end up with missing pixels. A missing pixel creates an open in the circuitry.
    Since every pixel is a piece of information, atomic in nature, once that pixel is removed, the information is also removed. Effecting the rest of the circuit. Take one light bulb out of a string of Christmas lights and what happens? The rest of the circuit gets unplugged. No conductivity.

This is why positive ETs discourage the use of nuclear devices because it has a destructive effect on the soul body across the board. Not just that but dimensions as well, since the borders of these dimensions have a border comprised of atoms at different frequencies, they also can cause these borders to collapse. Thus collapsing a dimension. Causing that dimension to experience a variety of wild effects internally. Effecting all life within that dimension. And not in a good way.

So here we have a soul who just got blown to smithereens. What happens next? I'll tell you what is not going to happen next. The soul will not have a life's review at this point in time. The soul more or less just experienced a stroke. The construct of the soul body being put into a collapsing state as well. Like talking to a robot that just got short-circuited by some excessive voltage.

I do have some good news about all this. There is a place where souls that have been damaged, go to. Like a soul hospital. The healing process is a long one as these souls go through an extensive battery of rebuilding. The pixels in the soul construct, that were destroyed, have to be replaced. Reprogrammed is the easier word for me to use here. Soul memory has also been lost. So these soul memories have to be reinstalled and that's if they have a record of them as to go by during the healing process. I would hope that our soul had a picture of it taken before it's incarnation, thusly minimizing the time it takes to rebuild the soul's construct in its entirety.

In my situation at the time or timeline, this happened, I was sent to an emergency room, patched up with new codes and thrown back into the timeline I was in. I didn't have a life's review as it was said that I had to be rushed back into that timeline and that the review would happen after this lifetime. But that would only happen when after this lifetime, I would be sent to that hospital first and then get healed first and then get the review. The reason for the delay and the urgency to throw me back in the timeline was to minimize the damage that was caused by that event. It wasn't just about me, but about how it would affect other soul streams, somehow it would have been more difficult and affecting their soul's potential in a negative way. According to what I was told, it was the best course of action at the time. But by all means, it wasn't what they desired to see happen.

So in a matter of speaking, on this level, I am damaged goods. So, when I pass this physicality, Brook will have to wait. It might even prolong her review now that I think about this. Because of our loving entanglement. hmmm.......

Brook knows that I respect her free agency. I won't take that away from her! But I think our love for each other will determine any outcome she chooses. On one level I have set her totally free! I also don't think she will choose her own proper course until I get healed up so that she can then make an informed objective decision. But what do I know?

No incense is being used on any regular basis here. Only occasionally. 6 months ago was the last time. However, I do think of you Sanicle. In good ways and I hope you are receiving that. I'm sure you are capable of finding out what is what in this regard. If it is, "I," it is unknowingly. But I will say, I pretty much know who I visit.

Hope all this suffices. Thubs Up

Namaste'

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:19 pm

Popping this in here as requested  Very Happy

After many years of thinking I've come up with a theory  Idea

I've spent many many years thinking about time. One of the reasons was that I wanted to know if time travel was/is possible. My theory is that all of time has happened. This could explain DeJaVu and premonitions.

If you were to travel through time in my opinion you wouldn't be able to change anything. If you went back in time 100 years and met someone, you are from a future that to him hasn't happened yet, but the fact that you are there means it has, therefore someone could travel back 100 years to meet you, which means that all of time has happened.

When we incarnate I believe we chose the time we wish to live in and the body/ego and it's life we want to experience.
    The lives of John Brown or Sarah Smith play out exactly the same every time they are experienced. The souls that use them use them to experience life from those perspectives.

If you chose to be Swanny it's up to you what you take from the experience. One soul may live it full of joy, another may live it full of sorrow.

One of the reasons I have spent so much time thinking about time is because I lost my soulmate. I wanted to try to send a message back through time to my previous self to save her life. But not long ago I had an Ah-Ha moment.
    I believe soulmates travel through time together to help each other grow. Losing a soulmate is a powerful lesson and one that needs to be experienced for both parties.
    If I'm right and we do chose the time and bodies we wish to live in surely we can chose many lives simultaneously that mix and cross paths.

Difficult to explain.    scratch  You could split from your soulmate for many reasons, but that doesn't mean you will live the rest of your life without them. They could have already incarnated into the body of your next partner. It doesn't matter that the next partner is younger or older than you. Time is not linear and the power of the soul is infinite.
    You and your soulmate could be living many lives at the same time or over lapping each other

If you lose yours, don't be too sad, he/she could be just around the corner
    Let them go and find them again  JT  

Just remember
    Life... It's Just a Ride

Last edited by Swanny on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:28 pm

I'm sort of homesick for the Kinder and Gentler Information-War I experienced while driving a lot in a beautiful rural environment, listening to Conservative-Radio, Rush Limbaugh, and Art Bell on the car-radio (in addition to campaigning for Pat Buchannan and Ron Paul). I've been walking on the wild-side of the information-war for quite a while, and its taken a frightful toll on me. I've tried to share some of my struggles on this website, but perhaps that was a mistake. Internal-Warfare regarding my Old-Battles might be my MO going-forward. I spoke with Terrence at a 'Whole Life Expo' where he told me "If you dream it, you've already done it." Those were the 'Good Old Days' but I didn't think so at the time. Regarding time-travel, here is Terrence McKenna speaking with Art Bell (and being critiqued by his brother).

Speaking of the 'Good Old Days' here is Lionhawk's (aka Morpheus) discussion of 'NAMASTE' in the old Project Avalon! http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13380&highlight=namaste I'm actually questioning 'NAMASTE'. People have been demanding regarding that word, so I'm wondering if I should stop using it entirely?! What Would Amen, Marduk, and the Reptilian-Queen Say?! Sounds like a second-rate British Rock-Group, doesn't it?!

Anchor: I believe there is a great meditation/lesson on or in the meaning of "namaste". Wikipedia offers several interpretations of the word namaste, and in particular there is one that I really love:

"I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namaste

This above interpretation, in my view, is a central anchor to the manifestation of group harmony.

Namaste my friends !

A..

BROOK: Namaste to you!

orthodoxymoron: My higher-self acknowledging your higher-self? The more they get together the happier we'll be.

Lionhawk: Greetings everyone!

A very good question was asked and there have been many different interpretations offered as to the meaning of Namaste'.

If I may indulge you with another interpretation that I learned about twenty years ago from quite the different source.

At that time I had no clue what it meant either. It wasn't until I met a walk-in. This walk-in was also more than a walk-in, as to the presence within this walk-in was also Angelic. This unfolded in a small time frame as I found myself taking another course in spirituality and this walk-in was my new teacher. It was also my first real experience as far as direct contact with an Angel.

What I learned was that the word Namaste' is more than a word. Spoken, yes, but softly. The word simply means something along the lines that you acknowledge the Devine presence within the person you are addressing. But it is also a blessing that is actually administered and the action of a slight bow is also required. Where the Christed energy of the one who is administering it actually sends this Christed energy to the one you are addressing in one motion.

So as the word goes, it is loosely misrepresented as most do not sincerely administer anything in terms of Christed energy to another when they speak it or write it on the screen. Although well intentioned from the one saying it, the power in the delivery is never realized and is limited in it's effective potential.

This is a powerful blessing when it is administered correctly. It is also performed in seconds and once you are proficient enough, you don't even have to verbally say it. Which is actually the preferred method where the one administering it is coming from the position of an unconditional heart and isn't seeking any recognition for saying it. That is what makes it a powerful blessing. This blessing is also designed in terms of energy to heal the one receiving it.

Also let me add that when you practice this blessing, you are also expanding the connection to the Creator. If you can imagine that connection as in bandwidth, you will increase this bandwidth by exercising it. This is about increasing the flow of energy and bringing Heaven to Earth in a matter of speaking. It will also help you in terms of enlightenment. The best part is that it is free. Also, it is an action of Unconditional Love.

I do hope that helps. In all of my travels since I learned all this, I have not yet seen this teaching of this word in the way it was taught to me. But I am more than happy to share that lesson with you. With that I also bid all of you here in this thread a Namaste'.

Anchor: Thankyou Lionhawk! Nice first post - welcome!

Namaste

14 Chakras: Great first post Lionhawk, welcome to the forum

Yes, my understanding of 'Namaste' is that it means:

I bow before the God in you.

Or,

God in me bows before God in you.

To me this is a very real statement, and an important understanding. God lives in the heart of every person, literally. Each one of us has a 'three fold flame' a God flame in our spiritual heart, which is a divine spark from the God head itself. It is our divine individuality and who we really are. Each of us has a totally unique and beautiful God flame in our heart. When we say Namaste, we are bowing before the God flame in the heart of the receiver of this blessing.

Namaste to all of you.

Christo888: Namaste' Lionhawk!

orthodoxymoron: Is the divinity which resides within humanity as good as it gets? Or is the isness the ultimate divinity...which does not reside within humanity?

I'm suspecting malevolent humans and malevolent non-humans are playing God to us here on Earth. Yet I see the supremely intelligently designed artwork of creation...superimposed onto an evolutionary canvas. But I don't see this Designer/God at work here on Earth. Was this God defeated and destroyed in an ancient battle? Are the victors ruling over us presently? Or did the original God...with absolute power...become absolutely corrupt and insane? I see unbelievable complexity and beauty in humanity and nature...and I see unfathomable pain, misery, corruption, etc, etc, etc...in a very $crewed-up world. Is the rest of the universe even more $crewed-up? I feel as though I am starting to figure some things out...and I'm not liking a lot of what I'm seeing. The concept of 'Namaste' is one of the few bright spots.

In any case...I am wishing for humanity to rule themselves with constitutional responsible freedom...throughout this solar system...and to peacefully and constructively interact with benevolent non-human beings. But something tells me that some very powerful (and not necessarily benevolent) non-humans would have to agree to such a proposal. Who knows...they may have kept us alive as a race...because we are cattle to them...and are their property...or so they think. I feel as though humanity is between a rock and a hard place. What would separation papers look like? Would we face a long and bitter divorce trial? Has such a trial been going on...without our knowledge...for centuries? Will a judgement be rendered on December 21, 2012? Perhaps the divinity within the human race...and the divinity within the reptilian race...need to acknowledge the divinity within each other...equally. Could this be a large part of a possible solution?

Namaste

Unified Serenity: Lionhawk,

I once helped a close friend come to know divine oneness and the word "Namaste" was intrinsic. Just the gift of unconditional love and respect for their own divine beauty was immeasurable to share. When it was mirrored back the energetic loop it created what quite simply beyond words.

Thanks for sharing the lesson you learned in sharing Namaste without word, just intention.

Quote by ODM...Is the divinity which resides within humanity as good as it gets? Or is the isness the ultimate divinity...which does not reside within humanity? I'm suspecting malevolent humans and malevolent non-humans are playing God to us here on Earth. Yet I see the supremely intelligently designed artwork of creation...superimposed onto an evolutionary canvas. But I don't see this Designer/God at work here on Earth. Was this God defeated and destroyed in an ancient battle? Are the victors ruling over us presently? Or did the original God...with absolute power...become absolutely corrupt and insane? I see unbelievable complexity and beauty in humanity and nature...and I see unfathomable pain, misery, corruption, etc, etc, etc...in a very $crewed-up world. Is the rest of the universe even more $crewed-up?

On a side note to you ODM, I was talking with a neighbor tonight about the political happenings, economy, swine flu, and she brought up end times. I shared with her how excited I was and how blessed I felt to watch what is happening.

Many discount the bible as just a clever story created to mess with people. I do not see it that way. I do find it interesting that we were told that when Israel returned to the land that that generation would not pass until all was completed. Many thought 1988 could be it because of the 40 years being a generation when they wandered in the desert. But, the years of a righteous man are 70 years, and 1948 plus 70 brings us to 2018. Could we be seeing the prophetic fulfillment of the NWO beast system where the love of many has grown cold. Where the oil has gone out of the lamps and the once seeking bride has fallen asleep so that all seems lost?

Oh what a time to live in and not lose our sight. It's taken me a long long time to understand love, to appreciate my difficulties and to more than anything love those who have taught me those lessons albeit that was not their intention. So, Namaste to you ODM. Even in the darkest of nights of the soul as the darkness unfolds and the coldness surrounds like a death of love, one has but to look within to that divine knowing and there is love and in that, darkness can never overcome light.

orthodoxymoron: Thank-you Unified Serenity.

One interpretation of the New Testament eschatological references (other than the book of Revelation) is that the writers and speakers meant that present generation (alive in the first century A.D.) would live to see it all...and that 2,000 years preceding the end-times was not contemplated. If people had followed the Great Commission of Matthew 28:18-20 (study it closely and carefully)...that might have been the case. But they didn't...and still don't. We may be looking at another 2,000 years of wandering in the wilderness...if we survive. Sometimes I view the book of Revelation as a script (and not a good one)...rather than a history of the future. I have an 'open' and non-fatalistic view of the future. True Freedom and Absolute Foreknowledge cannot peacefully coexist. Our planet is how we plan it. We're making this up as we go. Did you notice what Bob Dean said regarding the '3 Stevens of the Apocalypse'? Have you heard what Philip Corso Jr. said at the 2004 XCon regarding time-travel? He said that time-travel is why disclosure has not occurred. I have a problem with future humans coming back to mess with us. I don't even like Einstein and his Theory of Relativity...relative to time. He thought we'd get a bang out of his theory...and he was right! I'm currently trying to absorb the implications and ramifications of 'Behold a Pale Horse' by Bill Cooper. According to Bill...it's later than we think. So many prophecies...so little time. This isn't the subject we were discussing...was it? Oh well...sometimes I get carried away...and the time just flies...whether or not I'm having fun.

Namaste

Barcarolle: excellent and deeply beautiful Lionhawk, felt a warm sensation flowing within me and a twinkling smile reading your post.

Namaste

Lionhawk: Thank-you everyone for your welcomes. I am honored to be of service if anything.

Also a little clarification. The bow in the administering of Namaste' is not to be intended as an action of worship. It is an action to honor or acknowledge the Devine presence in another. It isn't about submission. Big difference as what we are used to seeing with any bowing is usually in a submissive form of worship.

Which leads to another lesson but for the integrity of what this thread is about
    I will just leave it as it is. Keep it simple in other words.

Thank-you once again. It's is good to be here!

Steven: My wife lived in India and she has several friends there. What they told us is that Namaste means: "I see the light in you". Since we are all made of light, even when the spark is not at its brightest, Namaste, is given to all.

Thank you Lionhawk for your sharing, it is much appreciated.

Namaste, Steven

Jacqui D: What a beautiful explanation lionhawk that has touched my heart and my soul.

RedeZra:

what is

effulgence

what becomes

when a portion of effulgence

pours out

emanation

the worlds in which

you and me

meet and greet

the effulgence in us

namaste

I saw Eternity the other night
    Like a great Ring of pure and endless Light
    All Calm as it was Bright

- Henry Vaughan opening lines in I Saw Eternity

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 9 Hqdefault

orthodoxymoron: Could an Ecumenical Namaste Liturgy (Na-Mass-Te?) be devised to replace the Eucharistic Liturgy...which would focus on the concept of Namaste... rather than being centered in blood, death, crucifixes, human sacrifice, worship, and praise? I like order, beauty, ritual, reverence, awe, music, and fellowship...but I do not like what presently transpires in churches and cathedrals...during masses...and secretly behind locked doors. Could this possibly be a way to throw out the bathwater without throwing out the baby? Do we need a Vatican III...to completely reform and purify the church? Do we need a church which is completely in harmony with the principle of Responsible Freedom in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights? How about it...Lucifer? You need to retire...and the church needs to change. You need to move beyond the Original Sin and the War in Heaven. Peace...be still. Now is the time for a new paradigm. By the way...I'm presently listening to the St. Louis Jesuits. They make beautiful music.  Namaste

Lionhawk: That's the ticket Lightbeing!

Can you feel it? From the pic you posted? I can feel it and it was done correctly as in an administered blessing. Not from submission. I felt honored at first glance.

That's what I'm talking about. It doesn't have to be complicated. A simple blessing that is so powerful.

Namaste' Lightbeing.

lightbeing: Namaste' Lionhawk,

Thank you !

And I agree with you ! For I can feel it too.

I grew up in a country with many from the Indian culture. And it never
    felt like a submission. It always felt like a blessing and a showing of respect for the other person.

Namaste' my friend

lightbeing
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:05 pm

We know that the soul body is a construct, made of atoms.

How do we know the soul is made of atoms?
    Maybe it's just using a body in the universe but it's not of it
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:01 am

Morpheus wrote:
    So here we have a soul who just got blown to smithereens. What happens next? I'll tell you what is not going to happen next. The soul will not have a life's review at this point in time. The soul more or less just experienced a stroke. The construct of the soul body being put into a collapsing state as well. Like talking to a robot that just got short-circuited by some excessive voltage.

I do have some good news about all this. There is a place where souls that have been damaged, go to. Like a soul hospital. The healing process is a long one as these souls go through an extensive battery of rebuilding. The pixels in the soul construct, that were destroyed, have to be replaced. Reprogrammed is the easier word for me to use here. Soul memory has also been lost. So these soul memories have to be reinstalled and that's if they have a record of them as to go by during the healing process. I would hope that our soul had a picture of it taken before it's incarnation, thusly minimizing the time it takes to rebuild the soul's construct in its entirety.

Interesting!  I guess the Akashic Records would come in really handy in that situation.  Very Happy

No incense is being used on any regular basis here. Only occasionally. 6 months ago was the last time. However, I do think of you Sanicle. In good ways and I hope you are receiving that. I'm sure you are capable of finding out what is what in this regard. If it is, "I," it is unknowingly. But I will say, I pretty much know who I visit.

Hope all this suffices. Thubs Up

Namaste'

That's good to hear Lionhawk.  I'd hate to think I was ignoring a friend.  I love you   And yes, I know I could find out who it is/was but, as I said, I don't want to follow such carrots anymore.  Things can all get just a little too complicated.   Crazy Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:47 am

Your posts triggered some thoughts and memories I'd like to share as well.

Mellen-Thomas Benedict

Dream

I had a dream last night/morning where I was reading through a list of classes that were being offered at this retreat.  As I was reading through one of the teachers/participants was there and I said I don’t see anything new being offered. It’s all old stuff. And she said what most people want is what their unconscious has yet to reveal to them. I thought exactly. What I seek I’m not consciously aware of. It’s hidden away in the unconscious mind. And then I started thinking about a shed my partner is building and the plans of how to build the structure for the roof section popped into my minds eye. I just knew how it was to be built. In reflection, when presented with a challenge (most being on how to do something), it triggers that creative space within where I know what I need to do to make it happen.

The first time this happened for me was when I was around 6 or 7 in the water where I had stepped into some type of hole and went down under the water. I didn’t know how to swim or what to do. While under water I went though a very brief life review as I hadn’t lived very long. Every event, situation, memory flashed through my minds eye in a nano second. After all, our entire life experiences are recorded via our eyes so a review is similar to someone pulling on a strip of film where everything is imprinted. At the end of this review a book popped up with the rest of it (the rest of my life ahead) filled with empty blank pages. Observing the blank pages, this feeling of curiosity surfaced. I knew I wanted to see how this book would end, wanted to see the blank pages filled. It was then that a “knowing” of how to save myself from drowning surfaced to awareness.

I think we all are connected to this “knowing” all the time. But for the most part it lives within our unconscious where many have no conscious connection or access to it. And perhaps it is through the different challenges we have in life that we have the opportunity to connect to our inner knowing.

Sanicle, with respect to Mellen-Thomas Benedict, I had the opportunity to hear him tell his story in person, sitting only a few feet away when he was presenting his remarkable story at a conference in Hawaii. All I can say is that his story was one of the most powerful emotional journeys of what can happen to one after their body dies… and how one can choose to come back in some situations to complete their life’s work.. fill in more of the blank pages of their book of life. His body had already gone into rigor mortis before he re-enter a few hours later. And of course he had a complete healing from his cancer. But even more profound is the story he shared of what happened on the the other side. That story had me spellbound.

As I had a similar spontaneous experience with the “Void of Nothingness” when I was 30. I rocketing away from the planet into Source. Similar to when a dew drop slips into a Cosmic Ocean, both experiencing itself as a dew drop of individual consciousness and simultaneous as the collective (ocean). There really are no words for the ineffable, “the ineffable Hebrew name that the gents write as Jehova”. Duality collapses within the experience of singularity. One with the Divine Source of all of life. Existing as such one (the individual) has direct access to “all” knowledge, “all” knowing. The experience is to know one’s spiritual conscious self is not comprised of matter. Meaning it is nothing (“NO THING”). As spirit, spirit as access to everything (all dimensions and all knowledge). Near death experiences often takes one to Source. Not always as this is dependent upon the life experiences one has gone though. As a child, being innocent, "Source" is easily accessed. Both consciously and in near death experiences. Especially drowning from what others have shared in similar experiences, where a sense of complete peace replaces the initial stages of panic. One becomes calm, ceases to struggle moving into an emotional stage of acceptance AND with access to something much more. An awareness and experience of their spirit at a conscious level.

I think perhaps Mellon-Thomas’s description is one of the best that I’ve ever listened to. He was awesome. “I was simply at One with Absolute Life and Consciousness.” Describes the experience to a “T”. He goes onto to say, “It would take me years to assimilate the Void experience.” In reality, a lifetime is not even adequate. “Creation is God exploring God's Self through every way imaginable. Everything is made of light; everything is alive.” Yup. “So to be the human part of God ... this is the most fantastic blessing. It is a blessing beyond our wildest imagination of what a blessing can be.” Exactly.

He goes onto say, “It was not a near-death experience. I believe I probably experienced death itself for at least an hour and a half.” Yet when listening to him tell his story in person there was much more that he added, that is not in this description. Much more. What struck me, what left the biggest impression is what he did when he realized that his physical body was dead. The choices that he made so as not to go into the “light” tunnel (soul entrapment and recycle/reincarnation bin).

I have read and listened to many, many stories of different people who’ve had both death and near death experiences. Many. And the stories vary at to where they go afterwards. The death story is channeled from the other side, so this individual did not return to his body.

Having done many years of meditation one phenomena that spontaneously occurred it that I would pop into different spiritual dimensions. Once into a Hindu heavenly realm and another where the soul goes when it’s body isn’t dead yet but getting ready to pass. A friend, who had been in a car accident with her husband, who was in a coma asked for my “psychic” help. She wanted to know if he would live (come out of his coma), or not. In accessing his energy life force signature (his name), my spirit followed it to where he was on the other side with others, who were orienting him to that dimension, his new home. I was surprised. So were they and wanted to know how I got there. Immediately upon returning to my body, I was able to let her know that his spirit was gone (had left his body) and his physical form would pass shortly, which it did the next day. I think I was around 29 then.

Traveling someone’s energetic spiritual signature into the past and future was something I had learned to do while involved in a psychic research group. This ability is something anyone can learn. And it is an ability I left behind after realizing that the psychic energy to do this type of work can be physically exhausting afterwards and not worth the effort in the long run.

Back to Mellon-Thomas and when one finds oneself on the other side. During a stint going through 3 months of Scientology 'consciousness' training one learns how to go out-of-body at will. Now an out-of-body experience is exactly how Mellon-Thomas describes it when he said the one can see everything. Vision is different and not limited to looking in one direction. One actually experiences seeing, viewing “all” directions simultaneously. Pretty awesome. I think “Astral Travel” used to speak of this in some of his recounts of his out-of-body journeys. For myself, after learning how to get out-of-body, I could close my eyes and still see as if my eyes were still open. That type of awareness was enjoyable and still is when it spontaneously occurs when waking up from a dream in another dimension, or even out over the ocean observing a lightening storm from above.

I think that the greatest tragedy of our day is how the exploration of consciousness is stymied. I once took a parapsychology collage class I was teaching out on an overnight Vision Quest. Awesome experience for us all. Teaching others how to access their potential at that level is just the beginning of helping them tap into their unconscious potential.

As Mellon-Thomas said, “You are wired for it already.” It’s just takes some practice on how to access it.

I think Andy you’re spot on with this comment, “There are variables galore. The out processing of the soul may have several factors applied pending on the soul system and the sector it operated in. Plus the condition of the soul when it returns.” It makes sense.

Listening to Emery Smith (who worked with aliens in the Secret Space Program). I now have come to think of one electrically charged atom as a holograph for the the entire soul/body, so as long at there is a life frequency (even in an atom) all/the whole  can be recreated from it.

However, I totally agree about how nuclear explosions have a destructive effect across the board. “And not in a good way.”

“There is a place where souls that have been damaged, go to. Like a soul hospital.” This is verified by others who have crossed over and work in a soul hospital. I think I posted the story video somewhere in Mists but don’t recall the thread or title. Some souls want to return quickly after this type of death experience.

But your description of minimizing the damage cause by the death event makes sense as well. “It wasn't just about me, but about how it would affect other soul streams.” Yes. Every soul matters and every soul effects every other soul. Just as when a drop of water falls into the ocean, all the other drops have to move over. All are affected by a loss and all are affected by a return. The collective works together to help fulfill it’s purpose of discovery and experience.

Damaged goods? As in missing information? Wouldn’t all of that already be recorded in the Askashic records? Or are you referring to something else? What was lost isn’t completely lost but may have been recorded elsewhere, until at some level you’re ready to reincorporate what is missing. At least this is one possibility.

For example: “Reprogrammed is the easier word for me to use here. Soul memory has also been lost. So these soul memories have to be reinstalled and that's if they have a record of them as to go by during the healing process. I would hope that our soul had a picture of it taken before it's incarnation, thusly minimizing the time it takes to rebuild the soul's construct in its entirety.” Think of this as before, during and after. It’s ongoing.

to be continued...

and Oxy, things can be a complicated as one wishes or as simple. It's a matter of choice for most. One meditation yogic training exercises was silently chanting manta of "Neti, neti, neti" (not this, not this, not this). It's simply an exercise in discarding illusion and moving into awareness of the essential "SELF" at the spiritual level.  One does not need mental constructs to experience existing/being at pure soul level. One needs nothing as soul is a non-physical form existing on a vibrational frequency, each soul's vibrational frequency is unique.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:16 pm

Swanny wrote:Popping this in here as requested  Very Happy

After many years of thinking I've come up with a theory  Idea

I've spent many many years thinking about time. One of the reasons was that I wanted to know if time travel was/is possible. My theory is that all of time has happened. This could explain DeJaVu and premonitions.

If you were to travel through time in my opinion you wouldn't be able to change anything. If you went back in time 100 years and met someone, you are from a future that to him hasn't happened yet, but the fact that you are there means it has, therefore someone could travel back 100 years to meet you, which means that all of time has happened.

When we incarnate I believe we chose the time we wish to live in and the body/ego and it's life we want to experience.
    The life of ------- life plays out exactly the same every time it is experienced. The soul that uses it uses it to experience life from that perspective.
    If you chose to be Swanny it's up to you what you take from the experience. One soul may live it full of joy, another may live it full of sorrow.

One of the reasons I have spent so much time thinking about time is because I lost my soulmate. I wanted to try to send a message back through time to my previous self to save her life. But not long ago I had an Ah-Ha moment.
    I believe soulmates travel through time together to help each other grow. Losing a soulmate is a powerful lesson and one that needs to be experienced for both parties.
    If I'm right and do we chose the time and bodies we wish to live in surely we can chose many lives simultaneously that mix and cross paths.

Difficult to explain.    scratch  You could split from your soulmate for many reasons, but that doesn't mean you will live the rest of your life without them. They could have already incarnated into the body of your next partner. It doesn't matter that the next partner is younger or older than you. Time is not linear and the power of the soul is infinite.
    You and your soulmate could be living many lives at the same time or over lapping each other

If you lose yours, don't be too sad, he/she could be just around the corner
    Let them go and find them again  JT  

Just remember
    Life... It's Just a Ride

sunny

"When we incarnate I believe we chose the time we wish to live in and the body/ego and it's life we want to experience."

Spot on! This is something you really don't believe. This is something you truly KNOW! You have lived it! Your Dejavu moments only validate this along your journey of experiences. In your pre-birth meeting, you determined the attributes of the soul life before you. The country you were born, your parents, your sex, what kind of life you want to live to achieve soul growth, and much more. You also have the option to re-evaluate this agreement in your lifestream.

Let's compare the soul construct to a  UFO2 . A UFO can phase in and out of our density or physicality. Just by increasing its frequency or lowering it. Our perception of it coming into our reality, becomes resonate when we tune our frequency to the medium this is occurring at.

What is not realized fully is that we live in a Universe that is electric and also physical. The mass of our soul is just vibrating at a faster rate, able to increase or decrease its frequency. Just because you can't perceive it, doesn't mean that it is not there. And granted we are limited using our physical senses to perceive such vibratory rates. But the good news is that we have other ways to perceive.

Our soul construct is atomic because we radiate light as a by-product of energy being present. That indicates a charge. That light is an expression of our form. Form requires particles. No particles, no form. The greater the charge, the greater the radiance. The weight of the soul is much much lighter than the density bandwidth of this physicality. But it does have weight. Just lighter in terms of density.

The PTB don't want you to know this. The SHadow Farts here at the Mists did not want me to reveal this as they wiped out a previous post with the exception of what I quoted from Swanny, that I did this morning. Never had that happen before. Also the black screen of death earlier in the week, just confirms to me that I am revealing what they don't want you to know!!

A dimension will have properties that will also determine what densities are allowed to manifest within that said dimension. Frequency and bandwidth apply.

How was Jesus able to walk on water? He just increased his frequency. Causing his atomic mass to become lighter than the mass of the water.

Remember time is actually a measurement of a particle going a certain distance and that measurement is the distance traveled and the speed relative to the density of the particle. Has anyone also experienced the speed of which a soul can travel? Why space can be so cold? And why that is relative to the conductance and your speed?

Did I cover it all?

Namaste' Swanny  Enlightened

They're back at it again...... Boxer
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:16 pm

Carol wrote:Your posts triggered some thoughts and memories I'd like to share as well.

Mellen-Thomas Benedict

Dream

I had a dream last night/morning where I was reading through a list of classes that were being offered at this retreat.  As I was reading through one of the teachers/participants was there and I said I don’t see anything new being offered. It’s all old stuff. And she said what most people want is what their unconscious has yet to reveal to them. I thought exactly. What I seek I’m not consciously aware of. It’s hidden away in the unconscious mind. And then I started thinking about a shed my partner is building and the plans of how to build the structure for the roof section popped into my minds eye. I just knew how it was to be built. In reflection, when presented with a challenge (most being on how to do something), it triggers that creative space within where I know what I need to do to make it happen.

The first time this happened for me was when I was around 6 or 7 in the water where I had stepped into some type of hole and went down under the water. I didn’t know how to swim or what to do. While under water I went though a very brief life review as I hadn’t lived very long. Every event, situation, memory flashed through my minds eye in a nano second. After all, our entire life experiences are recorded via our eyes so a review is similar to someone pulling on a strip of film where everything is imprinted. At the end of this review a book popped up with the rest of it (the rest of my life ahead) filled with empty blank pages. Observing the blank pages, this feeling of curiosity surfaced. I knew I wanted to see how this book would end, wanted to see the blank pages filled. It was then that a “knowing” of how to save myself from drowning surfaced to awareness.

I think we all are connected to this “knowing” all the time. But for the most part it lives within our unconscious where many have no conscious connection or access to it. And perhaps it is through the different challenges we have in life that we have the opportunity to connect to our inner knowing.

Sanicle, with respect to Mellen-Thomas Benedict, I had the opportunity to hear him tell his story in person, sitting only a few feet away when he was presenting his remarkable story at a conference in Hawaii. All I can say is that his story was one of the most powerful emotional journeys of what can happen to one after their body dies… and how one can choose to come back in some situations to complete their life’s work.. fill in more of the blank pages of their book of life. His body had already gone into rigor mortis before he re-enter a few hours later. And of course he had a complete healing from his cancer. But even more profound is the story he shared of what happened on the the other side. That story had me spellbound.

As I had a similar spontaneous experience with the “Void of Nothingness” when I was 30. I rocketing away from the planet into Source. Similar to when a dew drop slips into a Cosmic Ocean, both experiencing itself as a dew drop of individual consciousness and simultaneous as the collective (ocean). There really are no words for the ineffable, “the ineffable Hebrew name that the gents write as Jehova”. Duality collapses within the experience of singularity. One with the Divine Source of all of life. Existing as such one (the individual) has direct access to “all” knowledge, “all” knowing. The experience is to know one’s spiritual conscious self is not comprised of matter. Meaning it is nothing (“NO THING”). As spirit, spirit as access to everything (all dimensions and all knowledge). Near death experiences often takes one to Source. Not always as this is dependent upon the life experiences one has gone though. As a child, being innocent, "Source" is easily accessed. Both consciously and in near death experiences. Especially drowning from what others have shared in similar experiences, where a sense of complete peace replaces the initial stages of panic. One becomes calm, ceases to struggle moving into an emotional stage of acceptance AND with access to something much more. An awareness and experience of their spirit at a conscious level.

I think perhaps Mellon-Thomas’s description is one of the best that I’ve ever listened to. He was awesome. “I was simply at One with Absolute Life and Consciousness.” Describes the experience to a “T”. He goes onto to say, “It would take me years to assimilate the Void experience.” In reality, a lifetime is not even adequate. “Creation is God exploring God's Self through every way imaginable. Everything is made of light; everything is alive.” Yup. “So to be the human part of God ... this is the most fantastic blessing. It is a blessing beyond our wildest imagination of what a blessing can be.” Exactly.

He goes onto say, “It was not a near-death experience. I believe I probably experienced death itself for at least an hour and a half.” Yet when listening to him tell his story in person there was much more that he added, that is not in this description. Much more. What struck me, what left the biggest impression is what he did when he realized that his physical body was dead. The choices that he made so as not to go into the “light” tunnel (soul entrapment and recycle/reincarnation bin).

I have read and listened to many, many stories of different people who’ve had both death and near death experiences. Many. And the stories vary at to where they go afterwards. The death story is channeled from the other side, so this individual did not return to his body.

Having done many years of meditation one phenomena that spontaneously occurred it that I would pop into different spiritual dimensions. Once into a Hindu heavenly realm and another where the soul goes when it’s body isn’t dead yet but getting ready to pass. A friend, who had been in a car accident with her husband, who was in a coma asked for my “psychic” help. She wanted to know if he would live (come out of his coma), or not. In accessing his energy life force signature (his name), my spirit followed it to where he was on the other side with others, who were orienting him to that dimension, his new home. I was surprised. So were they and wanted to know how I got there. Immediately upon returning to my body, I was able to let her know that his spirit was gone (had left his body) and his physical form would pass shortly, which it did the next day. I think I was around 29 then.

Traveling someone’s energetic spiritual signature into the past and future was something I had learned to do while involved in a psychic research group. This ability is something anyone can learn. And it is an ability I left behind after realizing that the psychic energy to do this type of work can be physically exhausting afterwards and not worth the effort in the long run.

Back to Mellon-Thomas and when one finds oneself on the other side. During a stint going through 3 months of Scientology 'consciousness' training one learns how to go out-of-body at will. Now an out-of-body experience is exactly how Mellon-Thomas describes it when he said the one can see everything. Vision is different and not limited to looking in one direction. One actually experiences seeing, viewing “all” directions simultaneously. Pretty awesome. I think “Astral Travel” used to speak of this in some of his recounts of his out-of-body journeys. For myself, after learning how to get out-of-body, I could close my eyes and still see as if my eyes were still open. That type of awareness was enjoyable and still is when it spontaneously occurs when waking up from a dream in another dimension, or even out over the ocean observing a lightening storm from above.

I think that the greatest tragedy of our day is how the exploration of consciousness is stymied. I once took a parapsychology collage class I was teaching out on an overnight Vision Quest. Awesome experience for us all. Teaching others how to access their potential at that level is just the beginning of helping them tap into their unconscious potential.

As Mellon-Thomas said, “You are wired for it already.” It’s just takes some practice on how to access it.

I think Andy you’re spot on with this comment, “There are variables galore. The out processing of the soul may have several factors applied pending on the soul system and the sector it operated in. Plus the condition of the soul when it returns.” It makes sense.

Listening to Emery Smith (who worked with aliens in the Secret Space Program). I now have come to think of one electrically charged atom as a holograph for the the entire soul/body, so as long at there is a life frequency (even in an atom) all/the whole  can be recreated from it.

However, I totally agree about how nuclear explosions have a destructive effect across the board. “And not in a good way.”

“There is a place where souls that have been damaged, go to. Like a soul hospital.” This is verified by others who have crossed over and work in a soul hospital. I think I posted the story video somewhere in Mists but don’t recall the thread or title. Some souls want to return quickly after this type of death experience.

But your description of minimizing the damage cause by the death event makes sense as well. “It wasn't just about me, but about how it would affect other soul streams.” Yes. Every soul matters and every soul effects every other soul. Just as when a drop of water falls into the ocean, all the other drops have to move over. All are affected by a loss and all are affected by a return. The collective works together to help fulfill it’s purpose of discovery and experience.

Damaged goods? As in missing information? Wouldn’t all of that already be recorded in the Askashic records? Or are you referring to something else? What was lost isn’t completely lost but may have been recorded elsewhere, until at some level you’re ready to reincorporate what is missing. At least this is one possibility.

For example: “Reprogrammed is the easier word for me to use here. Soul memory has also been lost. So these soul memories have to be reinstalled and that's if they have a record of them as to go by during the healing process. I would hope that our soul had a picture of it taken before it's incarnation, thusly minimizing the time it takes to rebuild the soul's construct in its entirety.” Think of this as before, during and after. It’s ongoing.

to be continued...

and Oxy, things can be a complicated as one wishes or as simple. It's a matter of choice for most. One meditation yogic training exercises was silently chanting manta of "Neti, neti, neti" (not this, not this, not this). It's simply an exercise in discarding illusion and moving into awareness of the essential "SELF" at the spiritual level.  One does not need mental constructs to experience existing/being at pure soul level. One needs nothing as soul is a non-physical form existing on a vibrational frequency, each soul's vibrational frequency is unique.

They also have a specialty hospital where the nuclear ones go to. They showed me a plot of space like a map, showing the locations of the general hospitals and the nuclear one in this sector. That was weird.

The sub-consciousness, where our soul can stretch its wings when the physical body is shut down for the night. Our rational mind saying it is dreamland because it doesn't know how to rationalize it. It is here where the soul can gain the unlimited "ACCESS" you spoke of. Many times we do this in our sleep. Where we use that access to "all that is" to solve problems in our incarnations. And how many times when you were approaching, you being consciously aware, your first dream is a head-on crash? Or maybe falling off a building or a cliff? Maybe shot? Could this be the code that triggers the changing of the guard? Causing your soul body to leave the physical body? Shocking you with something that makes jump out of your skin? How clever whoever was behind that one.

It reminds me of a time where when the front tire of my motorcycle hit this huge rock. My body was ejected off the bike as it had gone 55 miles an hour to 0 miles per hour in a nanosecond. My spirit body also came out of my physical one. Hey! I'm flying! Where am I going to land? Oh, crap....  LOL

Nice to see you post up!  Double Thumbs Up

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:27 pm

sunny

Brook always remembered that Namaste' post. That was where we met. That post created the bridge-way between us. If Brook could say it in the now moment, I think it would go like this.

YOU HAD ME @ NAMASTE'

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:10 am

I  JT this thread!!

I love that everyone is sharing their own experiences, theories and spiritual knowings here.  Thank you Carol for sharing more about your own experiences along with what you experienced of Mellen-Thomas and others.  I envy you all the amazing people you've met over the years and am grateful you share some of it here with us.  Hugs Having said that though, I find I don't have the inclination to experience what you and others have of experiencing singularity, meeting with ETs, or anything else of an inner nature. As regards 'meeting God' I'm quite content to wait until I die for that experience. Just knowing that people, like you, Mudra, Morpheus, and others here that I trust say it is so is enough for me. It's all good. Thubs Up

It's almost like the 'old times' here.  You must be enjoying it too Oxy.  You often have said you miss it.   I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:16 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    I  JT this thread!!

I love that everyone is sharing their own experiences, theories and spiritual knowings here.  Thank you Carol for sharing more about your own experiences along with what you experienced of Mellen-Thomas and others.  I envy you all the amazing people you've met over the years and am grateful you share some of it here with us.  Hugs  Having said that though, I find I don't have the inclination to experience what you and others have of experiencing singularity, meeting with ETs, or anything else of an inner nature.  As regards 'meeting God' I'm quite content to wait until I die for that experience.  Just knowing that people, like you, Mudra, Morpheus, and others here that I trust say it is so is enough for me.  It's all good.  Thubs Up

It's almost like the 'old times' here.  You must be enjoying it too Oxy.  You often have said you miss it.   I love you

I kind of feel on a roller coaster ride in the park here, everyone of us being in the 1st wagon experiencing all the thrill
    of moving forward with excitement.

Its all going a bit too fast for me specially that I am not on a computer these days. I pick notes here and there and enjoy all of you being in great conversation with one another.

Keep it going. This is a lovely energy.
    I am sure Brook smiles at us.

Morpheus you certainly are injecting a power horse down here with all these great adventures you share.

And suddenly people grab the wagon and talk, talk, talk..
    Great 💗

These days I am just enjoying my holidays with my son, his companion and my grand children.

Loads of happy vibes from Spain.

I'll tend to feel just as you Sanicle "Its all good "✌😊💞

Much Love to you all
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:24 pm

I always enjoy when folks share personal spiritual experiences of their journey to NOW. It's lovely to read and often triggers others memories.

One day I would like to revisit the Kundalini experience as that was a turning point from continuing on the path of the Mystic with one foot in other dimensions and just being in the here and now.

However, Paola Harris provides a lot of opportunities to hang with folks who are contactees with off-worlders, which I find fascinating. We'll be traveling to Crestone, Colorado at the end of the month for a seminar with Ricardo Gonzalez, a long time contactee.

Crestone rests at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range in the San Luis Valley. It is a spiritual center and contains many religious retreats. This small village contains about 4000 homes. There is a Zen Center, a Hindu Temple, the Carmelite monastery, and several Tibetan Centers. We'll be participating in Sky Watch in the evenings and will be bringing are zero gravity chairs along with some  
    Binoculars. I don't know if we'll see anything. At least not sure if I will or not. When I was with Joan Ocean in Hawaii for her Sky Watch, I didn't see a thing as there was also a lot of smoke from the fire pit. However, the photos showed us surround by orbs which is kind of cool. Nothing one could see with the naked eye.

I know Paola met one of the off-worlders, who spoke to her in a language she didn't speak. He was one of the tall Nordic looking types and she has a sketch of him somewhere. Ironically, when meeting off-worlders ones body tends to get into that flight or fight adrenal reaction. I think our physical form is just not geared for these types of encounters in a normal fashion like when we meet up with another human being. But what do I know... opps, other then my own unusual UFO experience back around 15 years ago. Quite another long story in some respects.

Anyway, it's nice to meet with folks who have ongoing contact with off-worlders and who share their personal stories with us. I did order Ricardo's new book,  The Ark: An extraterrestrial warning from Alpha Centauri to read before we get there. Should be interesting. He also wrote: Contact From Planet Apu: Beings From the Future Among Us

In "The Ark”, Ricardo González shares attractive and extraordinary information that was revealed by beings from other worlds: Humankind is preparing to leave the Earth and look for a new home in space. These human astronauts will travel to the region of Alpha Centauri and in the future, their descendants will come back. These are the "extraterrestrials" who visit us today. >> >> The timelines of both stories are intertwining, and it is from there that an urgent message emerges: we are "them," and we have to work together to modify critical events of the future. This fantastic book presents this warning and the evidence that a project to go to Alpha Centauri has already begun.

For anyone whose interested here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1983985848/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Love this Lionhawk.

YOU HAD ME @ NAMASTE'

I love this thread too Sanicle.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:07 am

You just have to love it when Angels show up! Big Grin 2

Thanks, OXY for posting up that Namaste' thread. It is the first time since then that I have seen it. Thubs Up

I did watch the "ARK" video that you posted up Carol. Thubs Up Pretty cool! At least something has gone into action mode and it's a positive thing. As long as Uncle Sam stays the hell out of it.

I also love Joan Ocean and Dr. John C. Lily. Both are light-bearers. And who doesn't appreciate Paula? Consider yourself very fortunate to have known some of these people who are on the front line.

And I can very well say that about you all. We are gathered here so we can make a potential difference to "ALL THAT IS." In service to others. I consider myself to be in excellent company. Indeed, very fortunate. I also want to thank everyone here for assisting me with Brook's passing. The gifts from your hearts, have assisted me with spiritual balance. Also the processing of it all. I couldn't have done it on my own in the manner that it required without your assistance. Your love. Hadriel

JT

Me

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:07 am

Morpheus wrote:I also want to thank everyone here for assisting me with Brook's passing. The gifts from your hearts, have assisted me with spiritual balance. Also the processing of it all. I couldn't have done it on my own in the manner that it required without your assistance. Your love. Hadriel

It's because of your own grace in opening up your heart to us that allowed the love we've given to flow into you and help. It's always a two-way street, yes? Wink I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:25 am

That's because we're family here having shared many of our life experiences, love and support over the years.

The Carol The Carol The Carol
    Hadriel Lawless Hadriel
    The Carol  The Carol The Carol

YOU HAD ME @ 'NAMASTE'
    JT

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:38 pm

sunny

To my Brother Swanny, I have spent much time here lately on your behalf. One of the things that hit me was that I had not been in your space of loss in the way that maybe I should have. On this level. I want to thank you for sharing that with me in the now moment. My awareness has increased and I will continue to work on it.

In general, your theories speak the truth. As long as we don't forget the variables that may apply pending on the circumstances in relation to this quantum entanglement experience we find ourselves experiencing. One thing that I have also learned is that the "missing," is a two-way street. Brook visited me a few months ago and told me this. So know this!....... Your efforts are not in vain! She is receiving your messages. {session confirmed} She also knows when you have visited her. So, stay the course! The reason is this. TPTB can not control quantum entanglement. Nothing can trump the power of love when 2 souls choose to be in love. No matter the dimension, distance, and the who, etc... What you and your beloved are doing is a dance to teach the ones not so fortunate that Love is the way to go. That's one level. And when you do finally meet up once again, a STAR will be born.
    The merging of you both! The Winner Most definitely something to look forward too. Cool You have all the power to determine what will happen next. Both of you.

A NAMASTE' to you both,

Spend all your time waiting
    For that second chance
    For a break that would make it okay
    There's always some reason
    To feel not good enough
    And it's hard, at the end of the day
    I need some distraction
    Oh, beautiful release
    Memories seep from my veins
    And maybe empty
    Oh, and weightless, and maybe
    I'll find some peace tonight
    In the arms of the angel
    Fly away from here
    From this dark, cold hotel room
    And the endlessness that you fear
    You are pulled from the wreckage
    Of your silent reverie
    You're in the arms of the angel
    May you find some comfort here
    So tired of the straight line
    And everywhere you turn
    There's vultures and thieves at your back
    The storm keeps on twisting
    Keep on building the lies
    That you make up for all that you lack
    It don't make no difference
    Escape one last time
    It's easier to believe in this sweet madness
    Oh, this glorious sadness
    That brings me to my knees
    In the arms of the angel
    Fly away from here
    From this dark, cold hotel room
    And the endlessness that you fear
    You are pulled from the wreckage
    Of your silent reverie
    Source: LyricFind
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:55 am

Thanks for your thoughts Morpheus flower

I try not to think about Helen much these days...
    But last night I was sat in my chair wondering if she would be there waiting for me when I get to the other side. Hugs
    Maybe she got bored of waiting and has gone off to do stuff lol!
    It's been such a long time since we were last together on the Earth.
    I know there is no time but 27 years on this side feels like a very long time sunny

Oh well I love you

Namaste Morpheus Cheerful
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Hello everyone,

First time I am going through these material  regarding the 3rd eye,  kundalini, merkaba etc...with a brand new perspective. cheers

And the reason I am posting this here is that as I was listening to this person below  it gradually rang a bell to me that this mechanism seems to be a tricky invite to take another round on the merry go round.

Climb up the kundalini elevator and go and meet a LIGHT so bright and so mesmerizing that you'll gladly forget about who you are to loose yourself into it and call it Nirvana.

A few years ago I believe to have read something Nicolaï Levashov said about Nirvana and how it was not an end all at all but rather a dead end or so did I understand it.

At that time I thought the idea interesting but I didn't quite grab it fully.

Well some things take their time to sink through with me.
    Actually when thinking about it now, the very word "enLIGHTment" hides the trick in plain sight.

So from the LIGHT we would travel down the dark tunnel of oblivion and land in a body. And from the body we take the kunalini elevator all the way back into the LIGHT.

Probably same elevator one experiences in NDEs.One way or the other one is just moving furniture around I would say.

The truth is we are not trapped in bodies.Nor do our bodies hold all these beautiful  keys to open the trap.

We are not these bodies less our minds. We are but observers , soul beings playing around with intent and creating the scenery of our experience.
    The trap would be thinking the other way around and giving to the body a super power it doesn't actually have.

Acute awareness has us realize we are literally dreaming this world, giving it shape and form to then interact with it.

Our point of Power is now always.
    And if tomorrow we loose the body this will also hold true. For our point of power is clarity of intent born from from the Heart, from Love, the Source of all things.

The only thing that can ever trap us into oblivion is not taking responsability for who we are and allow someone or something else to take our sovereignty away from us.

Actually if we want a high adrenaline game with a few challenges on the way we need to forget a few things otherwise there would be no game to play.
    However at all times are we able to take the blinders off and enjoy the full view 🌞

Well this is how I see things today and these reflections  are mere opinions subject to change always as my awareness unfolds.

It must be said I never had a kundalini -pineal- Nirvana ...experience so if any one reading my post had one my words are not intended to rob away the joy of their accomplishment nor to belittle the value of their experience.

Love from me
    mudra

The Third eye
    A talk by Raja Choudhury

https://youtu.be/HFESFTgSeDU
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 am

I agree with all the different points you made Mudra, but that's a brilliant way to tie them all together!! cheers

I hadn't thought of doing that. Razz

Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Dear Sanicle,

Thank You for your kindness and appreciation  

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 9 Namast10

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:43 am

I came across the following today from a wise soul I appreciate 😊

..."We all know that our life and our time here on this Earth is not a place that we stay forever, we came for a specific reason, and that is to learn who we are and expand our core being. So when someone we love passes away, to view their life as being taken from us is not the right view, for death is never a ending, but more of a graduating, as we enter into the higher levels. Many of us can get sad and upset that the universe takes away a 'good' person from us, a brother, a sister, a parent, a friend or a love one, but could it be that their heart was so pure that in their final act, THAT lead to their ascension? Even though they are no longer manifested in this realm, their spirit still does live on, deep within your heart, as im sure you can even hear their whispers. Trying to understand why they left when they did is not for you to understand, as their life had a greater purpose, helping you and the Universe expand! For that is the true purpose of life, to live a life lead by the heart not by the mind, serving others without expecting in return, and discovering that our clinging only leads to inner suffering, but our love can last eternally. Those who have passed are now apart of the continuous energy that flows throughout the universe, and that also flows in and out of you. As they say, great spirits become stars in the night sky, so tonight go outside and smile as you look into those shining stars, for those loved ones who have left us are now apart of the light that shines above us throughout the darkness!" ~Alistar Valadez.

Lionhawk, Mercuriel you are in my Heart.
    Where are you fairing these days ?
    Hope you both are doing fine.

Love from me
    mudra

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Where's Everyone?? What's Going On?? The Usual Posters Aren't Posting and I'm Trying to Stop. Throughout the Years, Notable Posters Mysteriously Disappeared. I Could Probably Name a Dozen But I'd Probably Leave Someone Out. Two of My Main Sources of Brain-Stimulation Supposedly Died Within the Past Two Years. I'm Feeling Horrible, Thinking and Doing MUCH Less. It's As If Some Sort of a Nefarious Takeover Is In Its Final-Stages and the Problems Are Being Removed One by One. Or What If Artificial-Intelligence and Intelligence-Agencies Have More to Do With Alternative-Websites Than We Might Imagine?? Whatever Is Going On Can't Be Good.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:43 pm

Its vacation time Oxy.
    And besides we all have a life in real space you know.
    Take a holiday too.
    I remember you telling once you are a very different person in real life.
    Maybe a much more happier one than the way you feel here.
    No need to suffer.
    Turn that computer off and go enjoy the day.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am