tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
giovonni
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
NANUXII
Jenetta
Seashore
Brook
JoeEcho
Sanicle
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Swanny
mudra
18 posters

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Brook
    Brook

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  Brook Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:49 am

On a side note; after years of donning sunglasses I have finally decided to change my avatar! Now I just have geeky glasses....LOL I used that in my fundraiser and kind of liked it because it reminded me of my first bulldog Spike when he was a puppy. That of course was Christmas with the tree behind us. I was really happy at that time and I want to be happy again...so change is the way to make that happen! I'm going to make many changes for the better here and my avatar is a start!

Another funny thing about the new avatar....at the time I was working two jobs...receptionist during the day and cocktail waitress in the evening...I did not have a car so I took the bus everywhere including work...and I was going to college on the off evenings I was not working. Fun times...hard work but worth it as I also was a single mother with two children at the time....I was still very happy!

Should I tell you where I got those sunglasses I used to wear?

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 55m6og
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  Carol Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:17 am

Cute last cartoon update Brook.  Hadriel  Mahalo for sharing what is going on with all the challenges.

Other cures for cancer:

Carnivora. It's from the Venus Fly Trap plant and is suppose to eat tumors.

CBD oil (Marijuana) . We can get you in touch with someone who works with people world-wide on this getting their docs to prescribe it. Exceptionally effective, good for pain as well and increases appetite.

As for the house, if there is no lien on it yet, sell it to your partner if not married, or your son now - so that someone else owns it. If they put a lien on it, it would have to sell before they could collect any $. So if you can divest yourself of ownership before they do this, that might be a viable option and allow you to remain in your house without that additional stress.

In addition, there are a number of herbs and supplements I take for my immune system given my own health.

MAX ABSORPTION, Vitamin B12 Liquid Drops, Sublingual, Supports Energy, 3000mcg Methylcobalamin Per Serving, 60 Servings, Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly, Made in USA $17.97

MAX ABSORPTION Biotin Liquid Drops, 5000mcg of Biotin Per Serving, 60 serving, No Artificial Preservatives, Vegan Friendly, Supports Healthy Hair Growth, Strong Nails and Glowing Skin, Made in USA $17.97

MAX ABSORPTION Turmeric Liquid Drops, Antioxidant Support, Organic Turmeric Extract, Non-GMO, Vegan Friendly 2 ounce
    $19.95

MAX ABSORPTION, Vitamin D3 + K2 (MK-7) Liquid Drops with MCT Oil, Helps Support Strong Bones and Healthy Heart
    $17.99

Organic Ceylon Cinnamon 1200mg. Supports Optimal Digestive & Healthy Weight Loss. Powerful Antioxidant Formal. Helps Balance Blood Sugar Levels. Anti-Inflammatory.120 Veggie Capsules. Non GMO. $29.99

I sent you an email with some other info. Big hug and blessings to you. C

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Brook wrote:I had a particular rough day yesterday after the doctor's visit. My conversation with the doctor has led me to understand things I perhaps have turned a blind eye to. That would be the fact that small cell lung cancer in stage 4 and the rapid spread as has been my experience after the previous chemo I had says this is indeed the nature of this rapid spreading type of cancer. All of the alternative recommendations and the treatments I'm receiving from my physician do not change one very important fact. That is small cell lung cancer is incurable. That's right. I will never be cured. Not ever.

It can be treated. To extend a person's life and perhaps improve quality of life. But it cannot be cured. It's the nature of this type of cancer. No matter who tells you what as to miracle cures. Some have indeed beat the odds as to survivor rate and lived longer than the disease statistics report (1-2 years)....it still does not change the fact that what I am walking with is indeed incurable.

NO ! Because allopathy hasn't found a way to cure that cancer doesn't mean your body can't get sound.
    Don't let unholistic views make you think otherwise and give up your own power over the situation.

The future isn't set in stone. Yesterday is gone. All there is is NOW.
    In that NOW is the entirety of all that you are, that will always be and always was.
    For the whole of you is immortal and infinite. That's the first thing you have to kNOW.
    The second thing is that where your attention goes energy follows.
    You create your reality.
    That is the law  and when you kNOW this you do hold the secret of creativity.

If you could reverse engineer this present condition of yours you would see your body is manifesting
    an intricate pattern of thoughts that are bringing about your present experience.

If only our " positive " beliefs were materialized then we would never clearly comprehend the power of our thoughts.
    The body is like a 3d tv screen and what we see on the screen is a replica of the channel we choose for our thoughts.
    Would we want to see something else on that screen we will have to  modify our thoughts until a new  " more desirable channel is created.
    Thoughts trigger  emotions that trigger imagination. Imagination takes form.
    This is how things are being shaped.

Before your body is you are.
    Your body is because you are.
    In a sense your body is an extension of you not something completely separate from you.

On this forum alone there is a wealth of data.
    Several bright souls have posted here and sewn seeds of wisdom, knowledge for everyone to pick from when in need.

Turn that inner compass of yours on and let it guide you.
    The moment you decide that life is the way the answers spring straight into the soul, heart and body and lift them up.

A few tips as I feel they may be of use to you:

• Daily sungazing at sunrise and sunset.

• Daily grounding. Walk bare feet in the morning dew. Embrace the earth. Grab a tree.

• The book " nature of personal reality: Seth speaks " by Jane Roberts plus the exercises

( can be downloaded as a free pdf from the internet ) . In my own point of view this is a soul's guide through the universe.

• Detox from heavy metals and parasites (

chlorella plus spirulina / terpentine ( I just posted a very good documentary about this )

• Binaural beats

: alpha and theta to relax, ease the pain, calm the mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpMYPsCNmoE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyHiWBhQwI8

528Hz - Whole Body Regeneration - Full Body Healing | Emotional & Physical Healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdmvMc7TZn0

Food: Go organic.
    Plenty of greens, nuts, fruits ...
    Go raw that's where life is .

Breathe  and stimulate the vagus nerve.

Love, love deeply

Forgive.

The Karen

Love Always
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Brook wrote:Believe me when I say it was hard for me to start.  This is like a roll reversal for me as I was usually the one helping others.

Now it's me that needs the help.

If you can find it in you to help please know it's much appreciated.  I would not ask if I did not need it.  It's pretty easy to use...just hit donate and it will be easy to follow.

https://www.gofundme.com/jt2cw-medical-assistance

I also understand if you cannot...and my heart goes out to all either way.  I sincerely hope nobody ever has to endure this horrible disease...I pray this never hits home for anyone I know.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 139717

Dearest Brook,

It has been awhile since we last spoke, but there hasn't been a day gone by that You and Andre (and your entire family) haven't been in my daily thoughts and prayers. It has been ten years since we first met and communicated first at Avalon, and then continuing on several alternative forum platform communities. Your presence and sharing contributions over the the past decade are truly remarkable to say the least.

You know that i rarely publicly share my personal sentiments, while i am still actively posting in the hinterlands mostly for my own entertainment ... Also noting we (and other close loved ones) have shared ongoing serious health and economic issues ... Perhaps you might share this post with my personal plea on the other forums (which i am now retired from), so that many in the community can immediately be aware of and contribute to your health emergency request fund link posted above.

While over the years many of us have drifted apart in our original unison meetup, this is special anew opportunity moment to come together in giving much needed assistance for one of our true originals.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 211-72

Love You Brook

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 14134

Always Gio
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:10 pm

Hi Gio,

So good to hear from you.  I have shared on one other forum...but it's in the members only section.

As for Avalon....I'm afraid if I do I will get into trouble there.  I don't think they like that there.  Especially if it comes from me personally.  They will probably consider it spam.

I've considered it but I don't think if it comes from me that they will allow it.  I also don't know anybody there that would post it for me.

I do have a thread there but have pretty much stopped posting there as I'm just too sick to post anything good to report right now....I pretty much said that when I have something good to report I would.  This would not be something good. Here is the last post I did there:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?101221-Cancer-killing-Killing-Cancer-My-Heart-Path&p=1242906&viewfull=1#post1242906

So it's not that I have not considered it.

Someone recently told me "For those who are far more inclined to give than to take, receiving is the hard part of the 'pay it forward' dynamic."...Another said:   "Do not bend your knees girl, stand upright...you have earned it"

Then why does it still feel like I'm begging?  Because I am....that's why.  Hardest thing I've ever done.  Hence posting at Avalon would fall in that category and I know they must have some kind of spam policy and it would be stopped which would really make me feel worse than I do now.

On that note I'm so glad to hear from you and know we are two peas in a pod health wise.  It really does suck being sick and broke at the same time.  I just wish I could relax and work on healing instead if worrying about the possibility of losing my home and a place to live and just for once in my life relax.  Perhaps that's asking too much.

Thank you Gio for thinking of me...Blessing to you sweetheart!  The Karen  Andy says hi and sends his love as well.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:35 am

mudra wrote:NO ! Because allopathy hasn't found a way to cure that cancer doesn't mean your body can't get sound.
    Don't let unholistic views make you think otherwise and give up your own power over the situation.

The future isn't set in stone. Yesterday is gone. All there is is NOW.
    In that NOW is the entirety of all that you are, that will always be and always was.
    For the whole of you is immortal and infinite. That's the first thing you have to kNOW.
    The second thing is that where your attention goes energy follows.
    You create your reality.
    That is the law  and when you kNOW this you do hold the secret of creativity.

If you could reverse engineer this present condition of yours you would see your body is manifesting
    an intricate pattern of thoughts that are bringing about your present experience.

If only our " positive " beliefs were materialized then we would never clearly comprehend the power of our thoughts.
    The body is like a 3d tv screen and what we see on the screen is a replica of the channel we choose for our thoughts.
    Would we want to see something else on that screen we will have to  modify our thoughts until a new  " more desirable channel is created.
    Thoughts trigger  emotions that trigger imagination. Imagination takes form.
    This is how things are being shaped.

Before your body is you are.
    Your body is because you are.
    In a sense your body is an extension of you not something completely separate from you.

On this forum alone there is a wealth of data.
    Several bright souls have posted here and sewn seeds of wisdom, knowledge for everyone to pick from when in need.

Turn that inner compass of yours on and let it guide you.
    The moment you decide that life is the way the answers spring straight into the soul, heart and body and lift them up.

A few tips as I feel they may be of use to you:

• Daily sungazing at sunrise and sunset.

• Daily grounding. Walk bare feet in the morning dew. Embrace the earth. Grab a tree.

• The book " nature of personal reality: Seth speaks " by Jane Roberts plus the exercises

( can be downloaded as a free pdf from the internet ) . In my own point of view this is a soul's guide through the universe.

• Detox from heavy metals and parasites (

chlorella plus spirulina / terpentine ( I just posted a very good documentary about this )

• Binaural beats

: alpha and theta to relax, ease the pain, calm the mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpMYPsCNmoE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyHiWBhQwI8

528Hz - Whole Body Regeneration - Full Body Healing | Emotional & Physical Healing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdmvMc7TZn0

Food: Go organic.
    Plenty of greens, nuts, fruits ...
    Go raw that's where life is .

Breathe  and stimulate the vagus nerve.

Love, love deeply

Forgive.

The Karen

Love Always
    mudra

A beautiful, extremely wise post!

sunny
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:06 am

NO ! Because allopathy hasn't found a way to cure that cancer doesn't mean your body can't get sound.

Mudra,

I have not given up.  If I had why on earth would i be going through hell and back to get well and heal?

I've been working on something when I can get my mind off of my living situation....

When Waves Collide

~

So it begins...

I've been writing for years on several forums of various kinds. Much of what I wrote was of the nature of existence and our DNA that would carry us through this existence. I've got almost a whole library on the subject in fact.

As one of the first things in my lets say awakening I was directed to DNA and not from some outside source as in videos, articles and such...but my very own guide Artemis. Who indeed just to reiterate is me in essence. Just a much smarter me perhaps from my past in the learning of existing within this universe. Such as we all carry this intelligence within it's often that learning that can be sidelined or even distracted in the meanings. I know personally I've been distracted many times by outside sources that would even send me on a wild goose chase only to come around back to where I started and have to begin again ...from the beginning and it seems to all start with one important thing which I acknowledged...yet to some degree temporarily disregarded as but one function.

Today in all my illness it was again show to me as a key. Not just any key mind you but one very important Key. Perhaps I need to revisit that key and in the recall of years of my own writing and research I might find an answer to solve my own illness? I thought it's worth a try and Artemis does not suggest lightly of things unless he's serious as to the importance.

So I'm starting with this and will add to this the various degrees as to its importance.

What if...it works?

~

The beginning: When Waves Collide

Alpha.... Electromagnetic Finestructure Constant 'Alpha' And TAU.... τ–θ puzzle ..... together. Not simply Tau....

My bad for not paying better attention. My focus got pulled away from ALPHA. When I got this part of the code I got two things.."eye of Taurus" and of course the other was "golden ratio".

Because there's a whole lot more to this apparent puzzle. This was only one very small part.

It is in essence the "Beginning"....the three wavy lines as the PRIMER ...3 n's equal water and there are three N's in the word Beginning....

Flow action.....be the water.....It can flow or it can crash.... What happen when two waves meet?

They "collide".....

or

A transverse wave moves energy by passing it through points of matter. The crest is the highest point of a transverse wave, and the trough is the lowest point. The effect of two waves colliding depends on whether the waves amplify or cancel each other. If the crest of one wave collides with the trough of another, the energy pulling in two directions will cancel the effects of both. If the crest of a wave collides with the crest of another, the energy will be amplified. The same thing happens if two troughs collide.

~ And ~

When two systems ... enter into temporary physical interaction ... and when after a time of mutual influence the systems separate again, then they can no longer be described in the same way as before viz. by endowing each of them with a representative of its own. You would not call that one but rather the characteristic trait of quantum mechanics, the one that enforces its entire departure from classical lines of thought. By the interaction the two representatives [the quantum states] have become entangled.

An example of entanglement occurs when subatomic particles decay into other particles. When pairs of particles are generated by the decay of other particles, naturally or through induced collision, these pairs may be termed “entangled”, in that such pairs often necessarily have linked and opposite qualities such as spin or charge.

~And~

HOW WATER SHAPES DNA

Water molecules surround the genetic material DNA in a very specific way. Scientists at the Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (HZDR) have discovered that, on the one hand, the texture of this hydration shell depends on the water content and, on the other hand, actually influences the structure of the genetic substance itself. These findings are not only important in understanding the biological function of DNA; they could also be used for the construction of new DNA-based materials

The DNA’s double helix never occurs in isolation; instead, its entire surface is always covered by water molecules which attach themselves with the help of hydrogen bonds. But the DNA does not bind all molecules the same way.

"DNA is, thus, a responsive material," explains Karim Fahmy. "By this, we refer to materials which react dynamically to varying conditions. The double helix structure, the strength of the hydrogen bonds, and even the DNA volume tend to change with higher water contents."

https://www.astrobio.net/also-in-news/how-water-shapes-dna/

'It does not come as a complete surprise that the water sheath of the genetic material is also of great relevance to the natural biological function of DNA. Because every biomolecule which is bound to the DNA has to first displace the water sheath. The Dresden scientists have analyzed this process for the peptide indolicidin. This antimicrobial protein is less structured and very flexible. That it still "identifies" the double helix so precisely is due to the fact that highly structured water molecules are released when it coalesces with the genetic material. The water sheath's restructuring, which is actually an energetic advantage, increases the binding of the active agent'.

~ Then Thus ~

Quantum Entanglement Holds DNA Together

There was a time, not so long ago, when biologists swore black and blue that quantum mechanics could play no role in the hot, wet systems of life.

Now a group of physicists say that the weird laws of quantum mechanics may be more important for life than biologists could ever have imagined. Their new idea is that DNA is held together by quantum entanglement.

That’s worth picking apart in more detail. Entanglement is the weird quantum process in which a single wavefunction describes two separate objects. When this happens, these objects effectively share the same existence, no matter how far apart they might be.

The question that Elisabeth Rieper at the National University of Singapore and a couple of buddies have asked is what role might entanglement play in DNA. To find out, they’ve constructed a simplified theoretical model of DNA in which each nucleotide consists of a cloud of electrons around a central positive nucleus. This negative cloud can move relative to the nucleus, creating a dipole. And the movement of the cloud back and forth is a harmonic oscillator.

We consider it more accurate to describe the processing
    of genetic information by quantum channels, as the interactions
    between molecules are determined by laws of
    quantum mechanics.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1006.4053.pdf

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/419590/quantum-entanglement-holds-dna-together-say-physicists/

So where is the wave?

When two systems ... enter into temporary physical interaction ... and when after a time of mutual influence the systems separate again, then they can no longer be described in the same way as before viz. by endowing each of them with a representative of its own. You would not call that one but rather the characteristic trait of quantum mechanics, the one that enforces its entire departure from classical lines of thought. By the interaction the two representatives [the quantum states] have become entangled.

An example of entanglement occurs when subatomic particles decay into other particles.

When pairs of particles are generated by the decay of other particles, naturally or through induced collision, these pairs may be termed “entangled”, in that such pairs often necessarily have linked and opposite qualities such as spin or charge.

~

What happens to these oscillations, or phonons as physicists call them, when the base pairs are stacked in a double helix.

Phonons are quantum objects, meaning they can exist in a superposition of states and become entangled, just like other quantum objects.

~

Phonons have a wavelength which is similar in size to a DNA helix and this allows standing waves to form, a phenomenon known as phonon trapping. When this happens, the phonons cannot easily escape. A similar kind of phonon trapping is known to cause problems in silicon structures of the same size.

That would be of little significance if it had no overall effect on the helix. But the model developed by Rieper and co suggests that the effect is profound.

~

The de Broglie–Bohm theory expresses in an explicit manner the fundamental non-locality of quantum physics. The velocity of any one particle depends on the value of the wavefunction, which depends on the whole configuration of the universe.

This theory is deterministic. Most (but not all) relativistic variants require a preferred frame. Variants which include spin and curved spaces are known. It can be modified to include quantum field theory.

People such as Josephson, Stapp, Penrose and others have suggested changes in quantum theory which allow for the possibility of "intent" or the like to bias quantum outcomes, but that all these authors operate using the Copenhagen picture in which there really is a "collapse" of the wavefunction.

in Bohmian mechanics with the mental aspect of the universe, generally: the particles are "matter," "mind" the pilot-wave.

That might be uninteresting except for the next step:the "mental" aspect of the universe can be upgraded to life and consciousness by self-organization. This happens when a physical system uses its own nonlocality in its organization. In this case a feedback loop is created, as follows: the system configures itself so as to set up its own Bohmian pilot wave, which in turn directly affects its physical configuration which then affects its nonlocal pilot wave which affects the configuration, etc...

Normally in quantum mechanics this "back-action" is not taken into account. The wave guides the particles but the back-action of the particle onto the wave is not systematically calculated - of course, the back-reaction is physically real: the movement of the particle determines the initial conditions of the next round of calculation. But there is no systematic way to characterize such feedback. One reason that this works in practice is that for systems that are not self organizing the back-action may not exert any systematic effect. This is an interesting way to utilize nonlocality.

Geometry acts on Matter/Energy telling it how to move,
    while Matter/Energy has a reciprocal Back-Reaction on Geometry telling it how to bend.

Quantum wave functions describe the distributions of electrons in atoms, molecules, and solids. There are many electrons in a DNA molecule and many wave functions are necessary to describe them all...

~

Since the early days of quantum physics, its influence on biology has always been present in a reductionist sense: quantum physics and electrodynamics shape all molecules and thus determine molecular recognition, the workings of proteins, and DNA. Also van der Waals forces, discrete molecular orbitals, and the stability of matter: all this is quantum physics and a natural basis for life and everything we see.

https://www.ted.com/talks/jim_al_khalili_how_quantum_biology_might_explain_life_s_biggest_questions/transcript?language=en

Pondering still....What's next....

A calculation of the energy levels for the DNA base units A-T and G-C, along with the forms G-T, G-C excited and G-C anion, was made. The lifetime of the proton on each of the levels and tunnelling time through the barrier at each level was then determined. Finally, the distribution and tunnelling of the protons on the levels for various densities of radiation was considered. Graphs were plotted which showed that considerable tunnelling could take place for radiation in resonance with the levels.

Quantum Biology: Proton Tunneling, Quantum Entanglement, DNA, Microevolution & Mutations

To be continued.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:25 am; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:07 am

'Quantum jitters' may drive DNA mutations {Duke University Research}

Duke University researchers have discovered “quantum jitters,” in which the basic building blocks of DNA and RNA can temporarily change shapes, fooling the cell's machinery into making a mismatched base pair. This shape-shifting of bases is exceedingly rare and only flickers into existence for a thousandth of a second. But these jitters occur with the same frequency as DNA copying mistakes, a hint that this might be the basis of the genetic mutations that drive evolution and diseases like cancer.

https://phys.org/news/2015-03-quantum-jitters-basis-evolution-cancer.html

This tiny movement, or "quantum jitter," takes such an enormous amount of energy that bases are successful at accomplishing the feat only once out of every 10,000 or so attempts. Even then, they can only hold their new shape for a very short period of time—50 to 200 microseconds—before the hydrogens pop back into their original position.

Because DNA shape-shifting involves atomic-level movements in larger molecules, it has been impossible to detect by conventional methods. Therefore, Al-Hashimi's team decided to use a sophisticated technique called NMR relaxation dispersion, which he likens to "MRI on steroids," to visualize these fleeting, nearly invisible changes.

https://phys.org/news/2015-03-quantum-jitters-basis-evolution-cancer.html#jCp

The researchers looked back at previous biological studies and found that these rare alternative states appeared in the DNA about as often as the polymerase machinery's copying errors.

"This is a remarkable study that illuminates a fundamental mechanism responsible for the random mutations that drive evolution and contribute to cancer," said Bert Vogelstein, M.D., a cancer researcher at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine who was not involved in this research.

Kimsey said that a better understanding of how these jitters arise could help in the development of new treatments to fight cancer cells and viruses, for example, forcing them to mutate at a quicker rate so they eventually stop functioning.

"We know that certain carcinogens like 5-bromouridine can make these jitters occur more frequently, said Kimsey, who is lead author of the study. "Therefore, we can use this knowledge to tailor drugs that more rapidly induce cancer cells or viruses to make so many mistakes that they mutate uncontrollably and eventually die."
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:19 am

Because DNA shape-shifting involves atomic-level movements in larger molecules, it has been impossible to detect by conventional methods. Therefore, Al-Hashimi's team decided to use a sophisticated technique called NMR relaxation dispersion, which he likens to "MRI on steroids," to visualize these fleeting, nearly invisible changes.

Yesterday just so happened for me in the early morning I was indeed inside an MRI tube. It is loud and vibrates. It's imaging done with sound.

As I was sitting inside this tube with my eyes closed the various sounds were applied.

But then I noticed a different view of what what happening.

Something we often refer to as Vibration.

Now I've heard over the years every new age notation to vibration....raise your vibration etc etc....but yesterday it was different.

vibrations were radiating off my brain for an image.

Yes we are all vibrating at a specific resonance....but what if...There were actually a way as said above:

As Kimsey said that a better understanding of how these jitters arise could help in the development of new treatments to fight cancer cells and viruses, for example, forcing them to mutate at a quicker rate so they eventually stop functioning.

That:

We know that certain carcinogens like 5-bromouridine can make these jitters occur more frequently, said Kimsey, who is lead author of the study. "Therefore, we can use this knowledge to tailor drugs that more rapidly induce cancer cells or viruses to make so many mistakes that they mutate uncontrollably and eventually die."

I'm not sure where they are going with that in terms of drugs to induce....but what if such a vibration/jitter occurs that it does indeed cause the cancer to make so many mistakes that it mutates uncontrollably and dies?

And where exactly would you find such a "jitter/vibration" devise to do that? Would it require a whole body application if it existed? Or perhaps direct targeting? Is that an even reasonable idea?

Well...YES!

Targeted treatment of cancer with radiofrequency electromagnetic fields amplitude-modulated at tumor-specific frequencies

Abstract
    In the past century, there have been many attempts to treat cancer with low levels of electric and magnetic fields. We have developed noninvasive biofeedback examination devices and techniques and discovered that patients with the same tumor type exhibit biofeedback responses to the same, precise frequencies. Intrabuccal administration of 27.12 MHz radiofrequency (RF) electromagnetic fields (EMF), which are amplitude-modulated at tumor-specific frequencies, results in long-term objective responses in patients with cancer and is not associated with any significant adverse effects. Intrabuccal administration allows for therapeutic delivery of very low and safe levels of EMF throughout the body as exemplified by responses observed in the femur, liver, adrenal glands, and lungs. In vitro studies have demonstrated that tumor-specific frequencies identified in patients with various forms of cancer are capable of blocking the growth of tumor cells in a tissue- and tumor-specific fashion. Current experimental evidence suggests that tumor-specific modulation frequencies regulate the expression of genes involved in migration and invasion and disrupt the mitotic spindle. This novel targeted treatment approach is emerging as an appealing therapeutic option for patients with advanced cancer given its excellent tolerability. Dissection of the molecular mechanisms accounting for the anti-cancer effects of tumor-specific modulation frequencies is likely to lead to the discovery of novel pathways in cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3845545/

~

But that's not all....

sound ~ Frequency ~ Vibration ~ Harmonic

Here is where I about fell over today....

What did he say?

Did he say the 11 Harmonic series frequency is what worked to shatter the cancer?

To hear that start at 8:00 to hear the magic formula frequency in the video...

~

The 11th Harmonic....

Allow me to show you the note associated with the 11 harmonic series:

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 1zzg9z6

That would be F#

The note that rings in the Kings Chamber of the Great Pyramid!

The note that native flutes are tuned to

And so much more...

A prominent note within the 9 factor grid in the 432 series...that contains all the geometric shapes within the factor 9 grid!

They did this experiment at 440 hz....What if they did it at 432....

11th Harmonic Effect ~ Rife technology

Whoa Says I....

Factor nine grid explained here:

Last edited by Brook on Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:21 am

Seashore wrote:
    A beautiful, extremely wise post!

sunny

I hope you're well Seashore.....Are you still dancing? I've not been doing much dancing myself. But I will look forward to the day when I can again.

Be Well. Lawless
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:26 am

Brook wrote:Hi Gio,

So good to hear from you.  I have shared on one other forum...but it's in the members only section.

As for Avalon....I'm afraid if I do I will get into trouble there.  I don't think they like that there.  Especially if it comes from me personally.  They will probably consider it spam.

I've considered it but I don't think if it comes from me that they will allow it.  I also don't know anybody there that would post it for me.

I do have a thread there but have pretty much stopped posting there as I'm just too sick to post anything good to report right now....I pretty much said that when I have something good to report I would.  This would not be something good. Here is the last post I did there:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?101221-Cancer-killing-Killing-Cancer-My-Heart-Path&p=1242906&viewfull=1#post1242906

So it's not that I have not considered it.

Someone recently told me "For those who are far more inclined to give than to take, receiving is the hard part of the 'pay it forward' dynamic."...Another said:   "Do not bend your knees girl, stand upright...you have earned it"

Then why does it still feel like I'm begging?  Because I am....that's why.  Hardest thing I've ever done.  Hence posting at Avalon would fall in that category and I know they must have some kind of spam policy and it would be stopped which would really make me feel worse than I do now.

On that note I'm so glad to hear from you and know we are two peas in a pod health wise.  It really does suck being sick and broke at the same time.  I just wish I could relax and work on healing instead if worrying about the possibility of losing my home and a place to live and just for once in my life relax.  Perhaps that's asking too much.

Thank you Gio for thinking of me...Blessing to you sweetheart!  The Karen  Andy says hi and sends his love as well.

Bumping to be sure Gio sees this post.... The Karen
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:10 am

Brook wrote:Are you still dancing?  I've not been doing much dancing myself.  But I will look forward to the day when I can again.
    Hi Brook!

Yes, I am.

My channel is on Vimeo now—The Joy of Dance.

When you get well, post a link to your channel!  cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 Joy.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart

cheers  Love it Brook when you have that inner compass of yours turned full on cheers

Harp

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 39992310

Love Always
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:00 am

Good morning,

Just checking in. Been feeling better and one good plus...I'm not wheezing now. I can take a deep breath and no noise in my lungs! I can take a deep breath of air and actually feel the good effects of oxygen! It's been a while since I've done that.

I'm not even doing the two inhalers I have for breathing!

Right lung still hurts but even with the deep breath it is not as bad as it was. Perhaps this stuff is working? I sincerely hope so after all the crap it puts me through.

This last round of chemo effected the inside of my mouth and my tongue feels all broken out and cut up. They gave me a concoction they call "Magic Mouthwash"....I kid you not! That's what it says on the bottle. It has several things in it to heal the mouth while numbing it with lidocaine. It's gross as hell...but it works...(should I say it?)...Like Magic!

lol  Lmfao

But I'm really stoked about the breathing! It's been awhile since I've been able to take a deep breath!

Think I'll take another hit of sweet fresh air!

It's quite appropriate today as my condition of breathing is getting better. Something I've not had for 8 months counting! In those eight months I've seriously been laboring for breath and simple tasks like making dinner or washing dishes gets me out of breath. I usually get dizzy and have to sit down.

Oh boy....that means i have to wash dishes! Blink

I'm really quite stoked about breathing today. Something we mostly take for granted.

Today I celebrate a road marker on the path....

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 201deb
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Good to hear Brook.
    No one did it but you my friend.
    Well done Hugs
    Life is good.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Happiness Frequency: Serotonin, Dopamine, Endorphin Release Music, Binaural Beats Relaxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFGsZ6ythQQ&t=105s

The following post from Hoopla in the comment section of this video really caught my eye
    and struck a few strings in my heart.
    Feeling like sharing this here tonight.
    Amazing what special frequencies can do ...
    Enjoy Cheerful

Hoopla: I rarely ever comment on youtube videos. maybe the 4th comment of many years . I am more of an intellectual rather than spiritual. this is not my typical genre of entertainment and I'm not sure how I even stumbled upon this video. and as it played I started reading the comments expecting to smirk in side as I ridiculed the comments for I tend to have view most thing in a humorous way. .........then something came over me and it is almost bringing me to tears as I am righting now as I lay down with my cat by my side and the wife and kids in the other rooms. suddenly I realized how stressed out I've been all these years from all the basic things that we all go through in daily life. I realize like never before how much stress I've been enduring all these years because for the first time in a way I can't explain flowing over me , in my chest and my arms and the back of my neck and in my mind this feeling I have never felt before. what it means to reeeeeeelax.............a part of me wants to scream out loud "I deserve this moment!" another part feels like I finally know what my cat feels like when he purrs beside me. but instead before I share this special moment I'm going to begin the first of many days doing something I should have done many years ago. stop, be free , be still, and just enjoy being happy right now:)

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:16 pm

Joe Cocker - With a Little Help From My Friends live

For those who missed the previous page.

Let's give Brook a hand friends.
    We need to hit the roof on this one.

Check This Out

https://www.gofundme.com/jt2cw-medical-assistance

THANK YOU  Flowers

The Karen

Love Always
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:44 am

There is something to this. I noticed that this guy: 8/26/18

Who was in the TED video where it blistered and shattered the cancer cells...appears to have flatly failed.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shattering-cancer-with-electronic-signals-help-us-equip-the-new-lab#/

Raising a sum total of $3523.00 to support his research and lab.

That to me is very strange...given the results from the experiments...which clearly show it shattering the cancer cells.

So the other day I did a sort of experiment myself. I'm wondering if that helped in my being able to breathe better?

What I did was play two frequencies at the same time. I have no idea if they are in the 11th harmonic...but I tried it anyhow...here is what I did. I used my headphones and played the two videos at the same time. The videos were these:

I only did it one time then promptly forgot about it until today. It occurred to me that perhaps that may have had something to do with new found ability to breathe without wheezing. I just don't know. So I tried it again today and will try it a few more times throughout the day. We'll see.

~

I noted today also that there are 7 mutations in the DNA that are behind the specific cancer I have.

As I had written in the first post that Water Shapes DNA and Quantum Entanglement Holds DNA Together. The water sheath's restructuring, which is actually an energetic advantage, increases the binding of the active agent'. It still "identifies" the double helix so precisely due to the fact that highly structured water molecules are released when it coalesces with the genetic material.

So naturally as the whole body is comprised of water it may very well through listening to the frequency cause an effect where it somewhat creates a wave function of sorts on the DNA. While not directly applied to the area of the tumor...it may have the same effect as quantum entanglement right? It does not seem impossible particularly if the specific frequency is thought to effect that specific type of cancer cells. If there is a wave of particles that would be affected by the frequency there must be a back reaction as well...causing...???

I did some research on that today and will share that later but it appears that certain kinds of cancer have their own frequency as well. This is from another source and not the guy with the failed fundraiser for a lab. It's actually been studied and gotten some approval from the FDA if you can believe that.

So the FDA and medical community know that not only does certain kinds of cancer have a specific frequency...they also know it responds favorably to that frequency in controlling the spreading of the disease within the body host.

Yet...they do not use it in any regular therapy. curious right?

Still working on this...just sharing for now.

Oh I should add that when I listened to the two frequencies today that I just posted at the same time I did notice the spot in my back where the primary tumor in my lung resides causes the most pain....the frequencies caused it to activate not in pain but it caused a distinct itching/tingling sensation. Will report back any changed while doing this experiment as I go along as well.

Itching/tingling sensation: are exactly what we experience when a wound is healing eh?

~

Moving on....8/27/18

Reporting in:

Well I slept until 10 AM this morning. That never happens! I slept through one dose of meds. That would be my pain meds.

I did those two frequencies before I went to sleep last night. when doing it I was laying down and this time I noticed a sensation in my chest area of my lungs. Again a slight tingling. When it was done I took off my headphones and fell straight off to sleep at 1AM until now...10 AM. I haven't been able to sleep like that since this started.

Woke up to slight pain as heck..my pain meds have worn off. But not too bad.

I'm going to do this twice again today to see how this goes. I do think this contributed to my sleep. Again something I've not done in at least almost 9 months now.

Just to let you know where I got these...it's from here:

http://www.rifetherapies.com/rife-frequencies/

Just click on anything and it will give you the video with the frequency.

I chose the two together because that one guy not related to this site said it took two frequencies to kill the cancer cells. I also chose these two because they sounded farther apart in frequency...one high one low. Again I have no idea the harmonic frequency of the two but guessed they were far enough apart to perhaps work like the 11 harmonic frequency did.

I know it must be doing something because everytime I listen to the two sounds together I feel something going on in my chest area.

So I'm doing it as I write this and this time I'm doubling the time. Lets see what effect that has...

Brook

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Thubs Up AWESOME Brook Thubs Up
    I think you are digging on fertile soil.

Cheerful

For info:
    On the Rife site one can download the complete Bioresonance frequency list instruction booklet here Arrow http://rifedigital.com/etdfl/

Love Always
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Reporting again...

I had to go today to get my weekly blood work done and they were not going to give me my results of the MRI until next week....it was like pulling teeth to get them to tell me the results which made no sense after I actually did get the results today...

No tumors found in the brain MRI! Woo Hoo! What a relief!

My doctor sort of thought that to begin with but did the MRI just in case and to probably ease my mind.

I like it...today I'm still breathing well....no wheezing...and MRI was fine. I'm starting to feel seriously better.

Tonight my son and the family are coming over to take me out to dinner to celebrate. Can't wait to see my chiliman Finnegan!

I made a video of some of his mothers short phone vids she's been sharing with me...they are kind of blurry but thought I'd share anyhow....it's short.

Finnegans Shenanigans

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:48 pm

Episode 1: The Quest For Lost Medicine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=AcTn1nozEHk

Episode 1 is called “The Quest For Lost Medicine” and it lays the groundwork for the entire series - some of what you will witness may shock you…

Over the 9-part Remedy series, we’ll be uncovering powerful herbal remedies for major diseases - but first, we need to understand why this vital healing information has been kept from us. Here’s some of what we will reveal in this first episode… -

Why many effective green medicines are not finding their way to the people who are in critical need of them - and the powers who would like it to remain this way - The unsung heroes (women) who have safe-guarded this healing information for centuries and who are now bringing it forward to heal a world in crisis - Why 82% of the world uses herbal remedies as their primary medicine…

BEFORE turning to modern approaches - Why the U.S. is one of the ONLY countries in the world where it is illegal to practice herbalism - How a belief about chemical “heroic medicine” took root in the public consciousness and why it is blocking many from accessing true medicines -

The overwhelming scientific proof that plants are perfectly designed to heal the illnesses and challenges we humans face - with very few side effects This eye-opening episode sets the stage for everything else we cover in the Remedy docuseries. Again, if you are not registered for the full series, click here -https://www.thesacredscience.com/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Loads of interesting stuff for you Brook.
    Hope you can view it for it is only temporary on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5rK3akBhec

Sacred Science website: https://remedy.thesacredscience.com/

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:44 pm

In relation with Episode 3 of " the Quest of lost medecine " above
    and the passages about Reishi mushrooms and how they are
    helping with cancer and the immune system

Guide to Reishi Mushroom

https://www.reishi.com/what-is-reishi/

Love Always
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Good Afternoon,

This week was a week of doctor's appointments....third one today.

But today I found out:

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 5 O938qq

I swear it was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders when I got that news.

Shortly after I found out I promptly fell asleep and slept like I have not slept in almost a year!

I hope to never have to do chemo again! While I know it did some good for me...it also was slowly killing me. I don't know any other way to say it. It was zapping the life out of me. I'm so grateful it's over now. That has been one of the hardest things I've been through. I swear that to be true.

All the tears I've been holding in have suddenly come flooding out. Tears of relief now but internally they were built of out of sheer fear and dread each time I had to do it.

God am I grateful it's over now.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:16 am