tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
giovonni
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
NANUXII
Jenetta
Seashore
Brook
JoeEcho
Sanicle
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Swanny
mudra
18 posters

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

mudra
    mudra

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  Empty Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  mudra Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:32 pm

This thread is dedicated to Brook

Although Brook hasn't been around for quite a while most of you will remember the long journey we shared with her since the Old Avalon days.

As a member of our soul family I think you ought to know that Brook is very ill at the moment.

Your help, support, prayers and encouragements would be most welcome on her present journey.

Here is the message she left on her facebook page lately:

29 december 2017

Well...I may as well fess up. I want my co-workers to know I will not be coming back to work any time soon. You're going to find out anyway so I may as well tell you.... While I was in the hospital having my heart attack they saw a large mass in my lungs. After several doctors visits now I've been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. I have several tumors in my lung and one is 7 centimeters by 8 centimeters (roughly the size of a large tennis ball) which is wrapped around my pulmonary artery and inoperable.. It has spread to my lymph nodes and Tuesday they are giving me an MRI to see if it's spread to my brain. There are also two more blockages in the arteries of my heart...one 40% blocked and one 50% blocked. In other words...I'm house bound for awhile...the doctor said indefinitely. My son, his wife and new baby will be coming to stay with me for this time which is the only thing I'm looking forward to with all this wonderful news I've had lately.

So don't be a stranger. I have a phone number and you can message me as I would love to hear from you all during this time. Heck you can always come by and visit too...I would love that. Having company would at least keep me busy as my doctor told me to slow down....can you imagine? Me slow down? Well there you have it. I'm actually going to miss work but hay....it is what it is I suppose....Thank you all for the get well card I enjoyed reading it.

And these are the things she most need urgently so if anyone of you can help with some of these items or know of someone that could please let me know.

6 january:

Hay my North Carolina friends...I need some help. Due to my current condition and being on temporary disability I'm have to watch every penny with covering insurance deductibles which are starting over for the new year. As I've mentioned my son, his wife and baby are coming out to stay with me and help take care of me... Andy is going to convert our music room into a bedroom for them. Well I cannot and am not able to go out and purchase a bedroom set new or used...so if you could ask around if anybody has these items I desperately need them in about two weeks coming. They don't have to be perfect by any means...just serviceable. I already was given a crib for the baby and thank you so much for that. What I need now is as follows.

One double bed, Two dressers (chest of drawers) and a night stand. If you know or could ask around if anybody has a spare that they don't want and would be willing to donate for the cause...please contact me as I really need it. Thanks in advance!

Love from me
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  Swanny Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Sad news Neutral
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  Carol Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:01 pm

May you be surrounded by brilliant healing light now and always Brook. Enlightened

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:14 am

This is VERY BAD NEWS. No One Should Have to Endure This Sort of Thing. Brook probably was the Most Significant Contributor to the Old Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon, especially regarding Egyptology which seemed to be derived from some sort of first-hand experience. I'm hoping that ALL of Brook's Work is being carefully preserved, and hopefully published. Her major contribution to my 'Amen Ra' thread on the Old Project Avalon cannot be overemphasized. That work is DEEPLY APPRECIATED. Is Proton-Accelerator Treatment an option?? We Love You Brook. There are probably a dozen posters and/or administrators of Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon (Brook, Carol, Mudra, Mercuriel, Bill, Kerry, Anchor, et al) who I'd love to receive a Private-Briefing from. Thank-you Brook and Distinguished-Company for leading me to the Truth.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:40 am; edited 9 times in total
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:38 am

More than mobiliar the Lady might need:
    Daily overdose of Cucuma-soup
    Backing powder organic cooked 1/10  in maple sirup
    elevated water
    else nothing - strong diat and in 14 days you up!!!

and the roots of the yellow flower (where you blow your wish) in big amounts!!!

(Brook shouldnt ve taken those shots vascinated years back...)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Oh my goodness, that is sad news. Crying or Very sad She's such a strong and open spirit. So glad she's able to have her cherished family with her at this time. I love you
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:33 am

the carcinogenic process feeds on proteins and that a tumor can not continue to exist if the patient lives on a protein-free diet. Furthermore, Breuss claimed that after a protein-free diet, the body attacks and destroys the tumor like “surgery without a knife”.

Breuss rigidly stipulated that cancer patients are not allowed to drink or eat anything other than the juices and teas he recommended for a period for 42 days. He gave strict instructions about the preparation and ingestion of specific juices and teas. Juices include beetroot, carrots, celeriac, black radish and potatoes in cases where the patient has been diagnosed with cancer of the liver. All vegetables had to be organically grown and vegetable sediments were to be removed. The maximum ingested amount of juice was 500 ml per day.

Breuss allotted three teas for all types of cancers: “sage tea”, “kidney tea” and “cranesbill tea”. “Sage tea” includes Salvia officinalis (sage), Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort), Mentha piperita (peppermint) and Melissa officinalis (balm) in a specific ratio. The tea could be taken as desired. “Kidney tea” includes horsetail Equisetum arvense (balm), Urtica dioica (stinging nettle), Polygonum aviculare (knotgrass) and Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort), at a special ratio and to be taken only for the first three weeks. “Cranesbill tea” includes Geranium robertianum (red cranesbill) and only one half cup of cold tea should be ingested per day. For special types of cancer, additional teas are recommended. The use of sugar was not permitted.

In cases of leukemia, patients would have to drink the recommended teas and juices, but could eat anything else with the exception of meat soup, beef, pork and reheated food (the English translation mentions beef soup, pork, chemical food additives, burnt food and fats).

He designed an unique eating regimen which lasts for 42 days, and he suggests drinking simply tea and his special vegetable juice, with beetroot as its main ingredient. During these 42 days, the cancer cells starve and die, while your total health is enhanced.

In order to prepare his special juice you need organic veggies. Here’s exactly what you’ll need:

Beetroot (55%),.
    Carrots (20%),.
    Celery root (20%),.
    Potatoes (3%).
    Radishes (2%).

You simply need to put all the components in a blender and blend them all well. That’s it, you prepare to start your treatment.

Breuss further stipulated that patients should not start the Breuss Cancer Cure immediately after surgery, but should wait for at least two to five months. No concurrent treatments were permitted during the treatment. He recommended fresh air and exercise, and smoking should be stopped. Furthermore, the patient should not be lying above so-called “water veins” (sources of ground radiation) and should avoid moth powder, insecticides, aerosol cans or air fresheners in the house. Breuss stated that patients who had completed the Breuss Cancer Cure should never again eat reheated food, but could be allowed to gradually start eating salt-reduced, light food, and should drink approximately 60 ml of the vegetable juice per day for another two to four weeks.

Additional instructions were added in 1987: patients should have one or two bowls of onion broth a day (only the liquid). To support the heart, patients should take 20 to 40 drops of Crataegus oxyacantha (hawthorn) tincture. People with diabetes should continue insulin treatment.

Instructions published in 1990: for substitution of calcium and potassium, patients should drink a tea made from Plantago lanceolata (plantain lance), Plantago major (broad-leaved plantain), Cetraria islandica (Iceland moss), Pulmonaria officinalis (lungwort), Glechoma hederacea (ground ivy), Verbascum thapsus (mullein) and Ligusticum mutellina (Meum mutellina herb). Patients with liver or gall bladder problems should drink a broth of bean pods instead of onion broth.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:38 am

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  -112

Thank you so much you lovely people to come here and take the time to write something for Brook.
    I left her a message on Facebook giving her a link to this thread so she can enjoy reading it.

Thank you EarthHeart for the advice you gave. My son did the Breuss cure recently for general well being. He found the cure easy to follow and is very happy with it.

Love from me
    mudra
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:18 pm

For Brook I wish the very best of all possible journey going forward filled with beauty, joy, love, and wonder where ever and when ever you choose to look.

Sending a streaming vibration of strength and love for together we not only love each other but strengthen in adversity.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:06 am

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I just received an email from Carol and before I go for my first treatment today of chemo I just wanted to say thank you. I'm not giving up without a fight. I know chemo is hard but I'm not a rich person and my insurance won't fund any alternative methods of treatment. Besides chemo is not what it used to be. Even though I cut my hair and donated it they tell me I most likely will not lose my hair! Wish they would have told me that before I cut off all my hair!

After the chemo does it's thing I'm going to go on some kind of alternative methods to fight this if I have the strength because Small Cell lung cancer stage 4 is extremely recurrent even if they do get it into complete remission. Right now I'm taking one of Paul Stamet's mushrooms that he cured his 84 year old mother of Breast Cancer. She had only three months to live and after he put her on it she so far has lived to 94.

That is just a small portion of his talk but even the National Cancer Institute says it's benefits are many and they are currently working to isolate the ingredient in the mushroom to determine how they can over charge the public and let big pharma sell it. But it indeed has some cancer killing benefits. Of course there is my diet to change and a whole lot more to look into. I really am trying to be hopeful but I'm well aware that between the recent heart attack and now the cancer it just may be my time and if that is so at least I will have my family here with me to comfort me when that time does come.

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/mushrooms-pdq#section/_7

I can't wait for my son to come and help me. I think just having him here will be a great comfort. I've never been this sick in my life and while I've always held great compassion for people that are sick I now am on the other end of that stick and it's very unfamiliar territory for me. I'm not used to being so dependent.

I have to go now and get ready for my first chemo. Thank you once again for your thoughts and prayers...they do so help in a time I really need it.

JT
    Brook

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:52 am

I'm sure your new short hairstyle looks very cute Brook, you being the good-looking lady that you are.

Good luck with the mushroom treatment. It sounds good. And with anything else you try. Cheerful

Flowers Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:28 pm

A good attitude is on the road to a healthy recovery Brook. I just saw this article and it's awesome. This woman cured herself of cancer using turmeric. Here is the info or you to review. Cheers, Carol

Woman, 67, who battled blood cancer for five years 'recovers after treating it with TURMERIC' in the first recorded case of its kind
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5230201/Pensioner-used-turmeric-fight-blood-cancer.html#ixzz537G7w9g6

- Dieneke Ferguson, 67, had given up on gruelling treatments and chemotherapy
    - With her myeloma spreading she began taking 8g of curcumin a day
    - The cancer stabilised in what doctors say was the first case of its kind

By Ben Spencer, Medical Correspondent For The Daily Mail
    2 January 2018

A woman who battled blood cancer for years without success finally halted the disease with turmeric, it has been reported. Dieneke Ferguson is now leading a normal life after giving up on gruelling treatments that failed to stop it.

Doctors say her case is the first recorded instance in which a patient has recovered by using the spice after stopping conventional medical treatments. With her myeloma spreading rapidly after three rounds of chemotherapy and four stem cell transplants, the 67-year-old began taking 8g of curcumin a day – one of the main compounds in turmeric.

Dieneke Ferguson had been diagnosed with the blood cancer myeloma in 2007 and had undergone three rounds of chemotherapy as well as four stem cell transplants.

Dieneke is still taking 8g of curcumin in tablet form daily — the equivalent of about two teaspoonfuls of pure powdered curcumin

The cancer, which has an average survival of just over five years, was causing increasing back pain and she had already had a second relapse. But it stabilised after Mrs Ferguson, from north London, came across the remedy on the internet in 2011 and decided to try it as a last resort. The tablets are expensive – £50 for ten days – but as kitchen turmeric contains just 2 per cent curcumin it would be impossible to eat enough to get the same dose.

Mrs Ferguson, who was first diagnosed in 2007, continues to take curcumin without further treatment and her cancer cell count is negligible.

Her doctors, from Barts Health NHS Trust in London, wrote in the British Medical Journal Case Reports: ‘To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report in which curcumin has demonstrated an objective response in progressive disease in the absence of conventional treatment.’

The experts, led by Dr Abbas Zaidi, said some myeloma patients took dietary supplements alongside conventional treatment but ‘few, if any, use dietary supplementation as an alternative to standard antimyeloma therapy’.

Since the turn of the century, more than 50 studies have tested curcumin – the pigment in turmeric that gives it its bright yellow colour.

Dieneke tried Curcumin, a component of turmeric, and five years on, her cancer cell count is negligible. Pictured: Dieneke Ferguson with the Olympics Torch in Brazil.

But they added: ‘In the absence of further antimyeloma treatment the patient plateaued and has remained stable for the past five years with good quality of life.’

Since the turn of the century, more than 50 studies have tested curcumin – the pigment in turmeric that gives it that bright yellow colour.

A CENTURIES-OLD EASTERN REMEDY

They suggest the spice can protect against several cancers, as well as Alzheimer’s, heart disease and depression. It has also been shown to help speed recovery after surgery and effectively treat arthritis.

But although it is widely used in Eastern medicine, and has been studied for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects, curcumin is not widely prescribed because it has never been tested in large-scale trials.

The doctors wrote that the ‘biological activity of curcumin is indeed remarkable’, including its ‘anti-proliferative effects in a wide variety of tumour cells’.

But Professor Jamie Cavenagh, one of the authors of the paper, stressed it may not work for all patients. He said: ‘A lot of my patients take curcumin at different stages of their treatment. I don’t object to it.

‘Dieneke’s is the best response I have observed and it is clear-cut because we had stopped all other treatment.’ Mrs Ferguson, who runs Hidden Art, a not-for-profit business helping artists market their work, is frustrated doctors cannot recommend the spice and wants more research carried out.

She said: ‘I hope my story will lead to more people finding out about the amazing health benefits of curcumin.’

Myeloma affects some 5,500 people in the UK every year, killing nearly 3,000.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Here is some more info on Immune System Support:

Most people on a western diet have an acidic system. You can get strips to test your PH at Amazon.  
    https://www.amazon.com/Strips-Jellas-Universal-Paper-Measure/dp/B076DKBLR9/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1516117082&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=strips+to+test+ph&psc=1  

1/2 lemon juice in water daily before breakfast helps to alkaline the body as does taking baking soda. Since cancer is a fungus and baking soda can kill it with direct contact on tumors (I saw this in some youtube videos).. however, 1/2 teaspoon of aluminum free baking soda in a glass of water before going to bed will help alkalize the body. 

https://www.amazon.com/Sodium-Bicarbonate-Natural-Process-Aluminum-Free/dp/B00NPS6U76/ref=pd_sim_328_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00NPS6U76&pd_rd_r=M3YMBES00014D93A7KMS&pd_rd_w=4D4aQ&pd_rd_wg=fcHL1&psc=1&refRID=M3YMBES00014D93A7KMS

NO SUGAR or PROCESSED foods (including flour/wheat).. no red meat as this tends to make the body acidic - however bone soup is good. No dairy as this produces mucus and unless organic unpasteurized. Replace milk with almond milk and butter with coconut oil.  Stick with organic free range eggs, fish, chicken, turkey. Make chicken or turkey soup from the bones. Tea (ginger/lemon, jasmine   ) sweeten with stevia or organic unprocessed honey. A red apple daily (also good for the heart), blueberries along with green vegetables (spinach, kale, cucumber, broccoli, asparagus). Turmeric  Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin D with K which your body needs daily.  Some links below. However all of these items can be purchased via Amazon.com

Below are some links to essential vitamins and supplements that support the immune system.

Taking anti-inflammatory supplements work great and using coconut oil or the Udderly cream will help clear up any skin condition. Put this on right after bathing and before going to bed at night.

Liquid Vitamin B works fast as a mood enhancer - good for the brain and thought process. This is something that should be taking daily. And surprisingly, many people in Hawaii are Vitamin D and K2 deficient (supports bone health and immune system).

~~~~~~~~~

VEGAN LIQUID NIGHTTIME MULTIMINERAL by MARYRUTH (Coconut) Highest Purity Natural Ingredients, Vitamins, Minerals, Magnesium & MSM builds tissue while providing for a deeper sleep. Never Sugar Added! Supports immune system Helps you sleep at night as well.
    Sold by: MaryRuth Organics, LLC  $39.95

Anti-inflammatory Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce  - for dry or red skin
    $10.47

MAX ABSORPTION, Vitamin D3 + K2 (MK-7) Liquid Drops with MCT Oil, Helps Support Strong Bones and Healthy Heart - this is also an anti-depressant
    Sold by: Ocean Blue Life good for the immune system  $17.99

Turmeric Liquid ★ Highest Potency 800mg ★ Liposomal Tumeric Drops with BioPerine Black Pepper Extract - Antioxidant, Pain Relief, Joint Support - Turmeric Root Curcumin Liquide - Non-GMO - 2oz
    Sold by: Life Essentials Warehouse $23.47  Tumeric anti-inflammatory / helps immune system

Udderly Smooth Duo Pack, Udder Body Cream Plus Udder Cream, 16 Ounce
    Sold by: CosmeticsBoutique
    $18.99  for skin - clear up skin conditions within a few days

Vermont Village Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Shot - Ginger & Honey (Pack of 12) - comes in different flavors - supports immune system • Ginger anti-inflammatory 
    Sold by: Vermont Village 
    $15.49 can be put on salads

GAI Vitamin B-12 Complex Liquid Drops – Instant Absorption Rapidly Boost Energy Levels, Vegan, Support Brain, Nerve & Blood Cell Function, Boosts Cardiovascular & Bone Health – 2 ounces $17.47 - this also alleviates depression

Dr. Fuhrman's Wild Blueberry Vinegar for fruit and salads -  anti-inflammatory
    Sold by: Dr. Fuhrman TM supports immune system $15.97 

Vermont Village Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Shot - Blueberries & Honey (Pack of 12) 
    supports immune system  / $15.10 

Dr. Christopher's Infection 100 caps  $12.40
    Infection Formula - 100 Vegetarian Capsules by Christophers Original Formulas $12.47
    Lung and Bronchial Formula 100 Capsules $11.00
    Dr. Christopher's Sinus Plus Caps 100 ct. $9.90

ingredients: Plantain Leaves, Black Walnut, Golden Seal Root, Bugleweed Herb, Marshmallow Root & Lobelia Herb.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007DGNGK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
    A synergistic blend of herbs for the lymphatic system. When we eat food‚ the body digests & sends nutrients to every living cell. As the cells process these nutrients some waste is created. An abundance of waste in our lymphatic vessels built up over time can block the lymph nodes‚ decreasing the body's ability to fight infections. Dr. Christopher's time tested Infection formula supports the body's lymphatic system which is helpful to promote overall health.

Eat a small piece of lemon, lime, or tart apple right before swallowing pills - or anything sour that will make you salivate.

If you have an infection 3 pills every 4 hours. Within a day - 48 hours will feel some relief.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:06 pm

Starts tonight

The Truth About Stem Cells

…the simple solution to your pain was already here… already available?

…the cure for what will someday surely kill you is already available, already in… you.

…the “fountain of youth” was REAL?  (ok, not the fountain of youth, but at least a few drops from it….)

What if your own government has been actively conspiring to keep this from you…

An extremely important documentary is going live on January 16th.  It concerns a powerful self-healing mechanism within the human body that the government is actively blocking you from accessing.

Film-maker Jeff Hays (who brought you the film BOUGHT) and his investigative team have been digging into the truth about what is really going on with one of the most searched and shared subjects on the internet…. STEM CELLS.

The Healing Miracle: The Truth About Stem Cells will broadcast the docu-series event for 9 days only.

From Tuesday, January 16th through the 24th, and you can watch the whole thing for FREE.

These fascinating microscopic miracles called stem cells (manufactured by your own body) turn out to be the biggest medical breakthrough in decades. They have been shown in clinical trials to end some of the deadliest of diseases without the staggering side effects of other drugs and therapies.

So, why is the FDA and local governments working against the release of stem cell therapy – keeping you from utilizing your very own stem cells to get well?

And… how can you get the real, full story?

Catch The Healing Miracle live on January 16th HERE

https://healingmiracle.wpengine.com

The GreenMedInfo Team

————

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:43 am

Brook wrote:I have to go now and get ready for my first chemo.  Thank you once again for your thoughts and prayers...they do so help in a time I really need it.

JT
    Brook

Brook, you are a brave, loving person!

Maybe this book will be helpful?

I haven't read the book but it sounds to me that the author, Sophie Sabbage, has a lot in common with you.

Here is an interview of her:

Published on Oct 17, 2015

Meet Sophie Sabbage Author of "The Cancer Whisperer- How To Let Cancer Heal Your Life " #1 best seller in Amazon in 6 categories.

To learn more about Sophie's journey and cancer whispering tools visit:
    http://sophiesabbage.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIl2beaEAeA
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:20 am

I've known about Dr. Lorraine Day for decades, and I corresponded with her a few years ago. Dr. Day thought I was crazy!! She has said some highly controversial things regarding a wide variety of subjects, and she is highly articulate. She cured herself of cancer. I think she's worth listening to.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: I think she's worth listening to.
    I do, too.  I like her a lot.

I've heard her say, as a physician herself, that doctors don't know how to cure cancer but they tell you what they do when they would not want their own families to do what they tell you.  I interpreted what I heard her say as confirmation that there is a cancer industry that thrives on chemo and radiation and that's what cancer patients are up against.

As far as I know, she cured herself with nutrition and other natural means and is still alive today, enjoying her grandchildren.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:43 am

Seashore wrote:

I'm watching this now, and something Sophie said makes me think of German New Medicine, the radical cancer theory by a physican, who got cancer after a traumatic experience, and went on to do research on his cancer patients regarding what they had experienced in life before being diagnosed with cancer.

My paraphrase of what Sophie said is that the lungs are about grief, and she had not learned yet how to deal with grief, unlike other emotions that she could handle.  

Here's where she said it:  About the lungs, emotions, and cancer
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:21 pm

Good luck Brook :) You can beat it
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Hi Brook,

I just spotted this and wondered if you would be interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64W1aqUuo7w

Most Powerful Natural Antibiotic Ever, Which Cures any Infection in the body
    and Kills all Parasites

Ingredients:
    ¼ cup garlic, finely chopped
    ¼ cup onion, finely chopped.
    2 tablespoons turmeric powder or
    2 pieces of turmeric root
    24 oz /700 ml apple cider vinegar (organic)
    2 fresh peppers, choose the hottest ones (wear gloves when you clean the peppers)
    ¼ cup ginger, grated
    2 tablespoons of grated horseradish

Preparation:
    First, mix all the ingredients together, except the vinegar. Put the prepared mixture in a Mason jar. Now pour the apple cider vinegar to fill the jar to the top, making two thirds of the jar should filled with the dry ingredients, and the rest with apple cider vinegar.

Close the jar well and shake.

The jar with the master tonic should be kept in a cool and dry place for about 2 weeks. It is not necessary to keep the tonic in your fridge, as it does not spoil that easily.

Shake the jar every day, or even better, several times a day.

After the period of two weeks, through a gauze, the liquid should be strained. Squeeze well in order the mixture to release its juices.

Moreover, you can spice up your meals, combining the tonic with some olive oil. Thus you can use it as a salad dressing or add it to your stews.

The dry mixture left can be used in the preparation of some other nice dishes.

Seashore
    Seashore

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  Empty Brook Is "Shadowself" on Avalon II

Post  Seashore Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:41 am

Here is a link to a post by Brook on Avalon II on a thread in their Health and Wellness sub-forum, "Cancer killing/Killing Cancer ~ My Heart Path."

The post is dated January 22, 2018:  Link to Post #55.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:40 am

Brook wrote:Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Dear Brook,

I did join Avalon II last year as "Seeking Senior," but I was banned.

I'm now a member of The One Truth as "KeepTrying."

I very much enjoyed hearing your voice and listening to your input in this video:

Also, I'd like to share that I keep thinking about Dr. Lorraine Day's story.  My understanding is that she was on her deathbed when she asked God to help her and that started her on her self-imposed treatment path.  That was many, many years ago.

Here is a photo of her that has the caption:  "Dr. Day at age 80 with her 6 year old granddaughters at their "Graduation" from kindergarten into the first grade":

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:59 pm

I was thrilled to hear Brook interviewed in the above video. She sounded pretty-much as I expected. Brook seems to be an 'Oracle' sort of person, which implies being highly-intelligent, highly-practical, yet down to earth. That video-interview stirred my soul. The 'Oracle' would probably induce some Sirius Soul-Searching. I am so sorry about the cancer. I wish I knew how to make it go away. I was lucky to have Brook contribute significantly to my 'Amen Ra' thread (on the original Project Avalon). I SO Hope Brook and Lionhawk publish ALL of Their Research and Experiences. There's a Naturopathic School and Treatment-Center in Seattle, WA, called 'Bastyr University'. I have no personal experience with it, but I've heard good things about it, from professionals and laypersons alike.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:36 am

mudra wrote:Here is the message she left on her facebook page lately:

29 december 2017

Is Brook updating Facebook?

Her last post on the Avalon II "Cancer killing/Killing Cancer ~ My Heart Path" thread is January 31, but I can't post on that forum.

I can post on Facebook; however, I have no idea what her username there is.  Has she made that public here, or do you know it personally?

In other words, would it be a betrayal for you to post it here?

Last edited by Seashore on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:07 am

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:Here is the message she left on her facebook page lately:

29 december 2017

Is Brook updating Facebook?

Her last post on the Avalon II "Cancer killing/Killing Cancer ~ My Heart Path" thread is January 31, but I can't post on that forum.

I can post on Facebook; however, I have no idea what her username there is.  Has she made that public here, or do you know it personally?

In other words, would it be a betrayal for you to post it here?

Brook has updated Facebook on the 3rd of february.
    Quote below:

Just an update: I'm just too sick right now to write much. Chemo is harder than I thought it would be and has kept me out of touch for a bit here. Hopefully in the next few days I will be better able to post something upbeat. I've lost 14 pounds if that tells you anything and am trying to keep my strength up.

I have left her a note telling about your request Seashore.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:17 am