tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
giovonni
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
NANUXII
Jenetta
Seashore
Brook
JoeEcho
Sanicle
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Swanny
mudra
18 posters

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Seashore
    Seashore

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  Seashore Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:47 am

mudra wrote:I have left her a note telling about your request Seashore.
    Bless you.

There is a person on the forum The One Truth who is renewing previous interest in joining Avalon II for the purpose of reaching out to Brook in this grim situation.

We all know time is of the essence, and miracles do happen, and people love Brook.
    mudra
    mudra

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  mudra Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:10 am

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:I have left her a note telling about your request Seashore.
    Bless you.

There is a person on the forum The One Truth who is renewing previous interest in joining Avalon II for the purpose of reaching out to Brook in this grim situation.

We all know time is of the essence, and miracles do happen, and people love Brook.

This rise of Hearts from all sides is most welcome Seashore.

Thank you again for all of you who are taking the time to drop a line here for Brook.
    Wherever she travelled on these forums she managed to catch people's interest and touch them heart and soul The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:35 am

Most beautiful Music Ever: " Everdream " by Epic Soul Factory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCMXO9sBIcU

This piece of music " Everdream " by Epic Soul brought so many thumbs up and uplifted remarks in the comments section that I thought I would post it for you here Brook along with a poem some of the people there shared which caught my heart.

~Have you ever stopped and just thought about nothing...

~Silly question I know...

~I guess... what I really mean, is have you ever dreamed without sleeping?

~ I once dreamt of a world where there are countless shooting stars so everyone can make a wish...

~Do you wanna know what I wished for?

~Well... ~... ~I wished for you not to feel so alone, I wished for you to know that you are never truly alone...

I wished you knew how much I care about you...

~But... I wished the hardest for one thing... I wished for you to never stop dreaming.

The Karen

Love for You Brook
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Keep fighting "the good fight" Brook...sorry to hear of your illness. I've always appreciated your postings, erudition and humour.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:19 am

Jenetta sunny long time not seen. Your presence here warms my heart Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Beautiful Sleep Music, Falling Asleep in an Angel's Embrace, Inner Calm, Dream Relaxing Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H103twAUn2Q

Love Always
    mudra
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:47 pm

For Brook,

No matter how long the storm, that which comes, will go. We remain always, always, and forever, forever, Love.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 LBG2016%2BBREATHE-PRINT-01

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:30 am

Message to Brook

Of the last 4 friends that were posed with the question , " will you submit to kemo therapy ? " the 3 that went ahead with it have left us , the one that didnt is still here and getting better.

This is the only prayer i can make that could make a difference for you.

the doctors are really butchers using fear as their ally... some of the most evil and disgusting parasites on this planet.

If you really want to heal contact me.

hugs

N
    N

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:55 am

NANUXII wrote:Message to Brook

Of the last 4 friends that were posed with the question , " will you submit to kemo therapy ? "   the 3 that went ahead with it have left us , the one that didnt is still here and getting better.

the doctors are really butchers using fear as their ally... some of the most evil and disgusting parasites on this planet.  

hugs

N
    N

Nanu thanks for sharing your thoughts. I do understand your point.
    You must know however that Brook already chose to take the chemo as she felt in her particular case it was a matter of urgency
    due to the size and place of the tumor.

I found when you are ill what is important is to trust what your choose to do ,the people you are working with and then go for it.
    I know of at least 2 persons close to me that chose the chemo,in the hospital of their choice and a doctor they fell good with and
    they healed completely.
    Another one was given only a few month to live after they discovered a tumor in his brain. He too chose the chemo in parallel
    with a change in his diet, plants and homeopathy. He survived for several years.

Brook has been given several advices from several people here on this thread and there on facebook which is great. People care.
    Now it's her body, her illness, her experience nothing will be better for her but to follow her gut feeling with all this and determine
    by her own the course of events she chooses to face.
    Everyone of us has an inner compass that will lead one exactly where one needs to go when turned to.

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 Empty Post by Brook/Shadowself

Post  Seashore Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Brook posted on Avalon II today: Link to Post #70.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:48 am

mudra wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:Message to Brook

Of the last 4 friends that were posed with the question , " will you submit to kemo therapy ? "   the 3 that went ahead with it have left us , the one that didnt is still here and getting better.

hugs

N
    N

Nanu thanks for sharing your thoughts. I do understand your point.
    You must know however that Brook already chose to take the chemo as she felt in her particular case it was a matter of urgency
    due to the size and place of the tumor.

I found when you are ill what is important is to trust what your choose to do ,the people you are working with and then go for it.
    I know of at least 2 persons close to me that chose the chemo,in the hospital of their choice and a doctor they fell good with and
    they healed completely.
    Another one was given only a few month to live after they discovered a tumor in his brain. He too chose the chemo in parallel
    with a change in his diet, plants and homeopathy. He survived for several years.

Brook has been given several advices from several people here on this thread and there on facebook which is great. People care.
    Now it's her body, her illness, her experience nothing will be better for her but to follow her gut feeling  with all this and determine
    by her own the course of events she chooses to face.
    Everyone of us has an inner compass that will lead one exactly where one needs to go when turned to.

Love from me
    mudra

Of course , people will take choices that are made available to them.

I wish her every success for a full recovery.

N
    N
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Thank-you for that link, Seashore. I plan to read the whole-thread. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?101221-Cancer-killing-Killing-Cancer-My-Heart-Path I lean strongly toward prevention and natural-treatment, but I'm not a doctor, so what do I know?? I wish the best for Brook, but I don't know what to say at such times. I tend to say the wrong things, so the less said the better (in my case, anyway).
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:55 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for that link, Seashore. I plan to read the whole-thread. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?101221-Cancer-killing-Killing-Cancer-My-Heart-Path
    You're welcome.

orthodoxymoron wrote: I lean strongly toward prevention and natural-treatment, but I'm not a doctor, so what do I know??
    I do, too.

I have a dilemma in that if I were to be diagnosed with cancer, and I have no reason to think that I will, but if it happened, I know that my older siblings would urge me to submit to mainstream treatment, and that I would not want to do that, but by the same token, it's very, very difficult to make sense of alternative treatments and what to do or not do.

I've been trying to gather information while I'm healthy so that I can hit the ground running with ideas of what to do, since time would be of the essence.

I don't know whether you followed my threads on German New Medicine, but I was fascinated with it and really tried to understand it, to the extent that I paid more than $100 to buy materials on the subject, but I couldn't understand it, and the whole thing is overwhelming.  

It's easy to say I wouldn't do chemo or radiation (I might do surgery) but if the time came, I know I would be scared, and I would have my siblings to contend with.

What to do?

Crying or Very sad
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 pm

Regarding Politics, Religion, Aliens, Healthcare, etc., I'm almost to the point of not jumping on ANY bandwagon. Approximately one-year ago, I had major-surgery, and I wonder almost daily if that might've been a mistake, but I don't want to talk about it. What if one lived a simple country-life in a mountain-cabin, eating a simple vegetarian-diet, reading books, and going on a two-hour hike every day?? If one were diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, what if they just kept living a simple country-life in a mountain-cabin, eating a simple vegetarian-diet, reading books, and going on a two-hour hike every day, without any treatment whatsoever?? That's all I'm going to say about that.
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 Mountain-cabin-in-norway
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:21 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if one lived a simple country-life in a mountain-cabin, eating a simple vegetarian-diet, reading books, and going on a two-hour hike every day?? If one were diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, what if they just kept living a simple country-life in a mountain-cabin, eating a simple vegetarian-diet, reading books, and going on a two-hour hike every day, without any treatment whatsoever??
    Well, if you were living that way and still got cancer, you'd have to figure out what to do different in order to make it go away.

Cancer is such a conundrum.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:10 am

Good morning!

To those of you who followed my writing you may recall I was searching for something.  If you will also recall Artemis my guide (anagram of artemis = Master I) reminded me of a memory of the discs that were sacred and duplicated and used for all the wrong reasons.  I spent two lifetimes searching for them.  

If you'll also recall from my writings Time was primary to understand.  That the primer was "Water" in the Egyptian hieroglyphs.  

Artemis just recently reminded me because I'm so sick that no matter how hard I try I can't do my session work anymore as it's just too hard with this illness.  But he (Artemis) did get me a huge message about three weeks ago....he told me to journal my dreams.

As such I leave you with this song...and thank you for all the good thoughts during my bout with this illness.

Lyrics are telling sometimes eh?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Brook wrote:
    Lyrics are telling sometimes eh?

Hi Brook!

Here are the lyrics, according to Google Play Music:

Lyrics

In the middle of the night
    I go walking in my sleep
    From the mountains of faith
    To a river so deep

I must be looking for something
    Something sacred I lost
    But the river is wide
    And it's too hard to cross

And even though I know the river is wide
    I walk down every evening and I stand on the shore
    And try to cross to the opposite side
    So I can finally find out what I've been looking for

I go walking in my sleep
    Through the valley of fear
    To a river so deep

And I've been searching for something
    Taken out of my soul
    Something I would never lose
    Something somebody stole

I don't know why I go walking at night
    But now I'm tired and I don't want to walk anymore
    I hope it doesn't take the rest of my life
    Until I find what it is that I've been looking for

I go walking in my sleep
    Through the jungle of doubt
    To a river so deep

I know I'm searching for something
    Something so undefined
    That it can only be seen
    By the eyes of the blind

I'm not sure about a life after this
    God knows I've never been a spiritual man
    Baptized by the fire, I wade into the river
    That runs to the promised land

I go walking in my sleep
    Through the desert of truth
    To the river so deep

We all end in the ocean
    We all start in the streams
    We're all carried along
    By the river of dreams

Written by Billy Joel • Copyright ©️ Universal Music Publishing Group

Google Play Music
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:31 pm

I continue to wish and pray for the best for Brook. Here is a generic comment for all-concerned. Consider the concept of having a General-Practice Medical-Doctor AND Natural-Preventive Naturopathic-Doctor who communicate with each-other on a regular-basis to help provide the best possible preventive-lifestyle, early-detection, and as natural and non-invasive treatment as possible. Then, consider combining this foundation with a fitness-gym membership and personal-research. Finally, consider regularly shopping at a health-food store or grocery-store which specializes in naturals and organic-foods. This would be an ongoing sort of thing, and not just when a crisis arose. This would be as much about quality of life, as it would be about prevention and treatment. I'm presently leaning toward a low-tech life in natural-surroundings, in combination with all of the above. Once again, I wish to thank Brook and Lionhawk for the FANTASTIC Threads and Posts on Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon. I have yet to properly research their material on these two websites. I LOVED that Brook Interview. It answered a lot of questions I've had for years. Thank-You!!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:34 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I continue to wish and pray for the best for Brook. Here is a generic comment for all-concerned. Consider the concept of having a General-Practice Medical-Doctor AND Natural-Preventive Naturopathic-Doctor who communicate with each-other on a regular-basis to help provide the best possible preventive-lifestyle, early-detection, and as natural and non-invasive treatment as possible. Then, consider combining this foundation with a fitness-gym membership and personal-research. Finally, consider regularly shopping at a health-food store or grocery-store which specializes in naturals and organic-foods. This would be an ongoing sort of thing, and not just when a crisis arose. This would be as much about quality of life, as it would be about prevention and treatment. I'm presently leaning toward a low-tech life in natural-surroundings, in combination with all of the above. Once again, I wish to thank Brook and Lionhawk for the FANTASTIC Threads and Posts on Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon. I have yet to properly research their material on these two websites. I LOVED that Brook Interview. It answered a lot of questions I've had for years. Thank-You!!

Heartfelt vision Oxy Thubs Up
    I believe it's in the making.
    Just having the ability to hold such a vision is already a sign for this potential to be able to manifest.

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:51 pm

My Dear Friend Brook...

Speechless...

Simply speechless...

MUCH Love to You in this

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Good to see you posting, Mercuriel. I've missed your presence on this site, but I knew you were lurking in the shadows (like I'm trying to do presently). Thank-you for your patience with me throughout the years. I hope that someday all of us can know all about what was really going-on with Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon (not to mention the real History of Earth, Humanity, and This Solar System). Meanwhile, here is another interview involving Brook. I could listen to this sort of thing each and every day.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 CleoCoyle_Baileys-Irish-Cream-Coffee-Cake-crop
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 S-l1000
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 The_hitchhiker__s_guide_to_the_galaxy_wall_paper_by_crazysteam-d5gye23
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:51 am

This is organized by Brook's son Braydon on You Caring.
    Give them a hand as you can.
    Even little amounts may amount to a huge difference when you are so much in need.

Help Mama Brook

https://www.youcaring.com/brookschiner-1130470

And here are the latest posts of Brook on facebook

March the 15th

Good morning,
    Lost 7 pounds in one week and today I go for the MRI to see if the chemo is doing it's thing. I'm trying but it's hard and life just sometimes does not want to give you a break. Let's hope the MRI comes out good and I can at least say this is doing me some good.

27 février, 13:12 ·

Due to unforeseen circumstances my source fell through and is unable to assist me. You know with a metal roof and the sun shining down on this house the temps soar within the house at least twice what it is outside. Mixed with the effects of chemo and general overall cancer health effects the slightest temperature rise inside is like twice it's effect and miserable as hell. Least of all should I say I have to pay $80.00 every Monday as a co-payment on my insurance for an office visit and chemo not to mention the co-payment for my medications which is $111.00 a month? I'm pretty much broke.... So I need to put it out there once again:

In need of a little help here: My air conditioner just went out. When it rains it pours eh? Perhaps someone I know from the area has a friend that works in this area and might be willing to give me a break on repairs or at the very least an honest appraisal? This is the worst possible time for this to happen but it has. If anyone knows of anybody who will help a lady here I would be so grateful. Please message me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:27 am

Brook today 20/3/2018

Good morning!

Okay results from the CAT scan:

There is some bad news to report and that is they discovered that the cancer has gone to my bones and liver since I had the original pet scan. But the good news is it's showing that in those areas the chemo is killing it. But the very best news is my 8 centimeter tumor that was wrapped around my pulmonary artery as shrunk significantly to 2.5 centimeters. Man was I elated to hear that. Also the lymph nodes with tumors in my neck area are all but gone. The ones in my abdominal area are also significantly shrunk. So I'm responding quite well to the chemo.

Needless to say I was more than willing to do another round of four more treatments. That comprises what I described before. 1 week of the two medicines, then the next week of just the one and a week off till the next round times 4. Then we do another scan. When they asked me if a was on board with that I was more than gleeful to agree to it! Then I paused and just sighed....but it's worth it.

Now there is another concern here about my brain. If that cancer in my bones was not detected on the first scan...it's very possible the same might be relevant to my brian MRI that was last done which did show a tumor on my pituitary gland that they for some reason I don't quite understand determined was not malignant...but they wanted to watch. And if the cancer was not detected but there in my brain but just not detected at that time... it has not been effected by the chemo. Chemo does not effect the brain because of the blood brain barrier. So if there is some malignant tumors there it will require radiation. That scars the crap out of me and I'm just hoping the cancer has not spread to my brain and like my bones and liver was not detected.

I will try not to stress over it until we get the MRI in two weeks. For now I'm just going to do what I've been doing and go with the chemo and all it's miserable effects until that time. Thank god it's working!

While this sounds like a winning combo there is still the reality that even if I get this in an apparent complete remission small cell lung cancer usually comes back and will require constant monitoring to be sure it does not get out of hand. This is the reason for that two year prognosis that goes along with small cell lung cancer. It's very aggressive and hard to completely kill and lurks until it finds a time to emerge to attack the body which usually ends up badly. If I can get two years more here I will be ever grateful. Who knows...they might find a cure for small cell in that time if I'm lucky!

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Thank-you for your patience with me throughout the years. I hope that someday all of us can know all about what was really going-on with Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon (not to mention the real History of Earth, Humanity, and This Solar System). Meanwhile, here are two interviews with Brook. I could listen to this sort of thing each and every day.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 Hqdefault

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 8c7cdb_fc3d9b08d22b42c085e4868ee4c67d04
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 The_hitchhiker__s_guide_to_the_galaxy_wall_paper_by_crazysteam-d5gye23
    mudra wrote:This is organized by Brook's son Braydon on You Caring. Give them a hand as you can. Even little amounts may amount to a huge difference when you are so much in need. https://www.youcaring.com/brookschiner-1130470 And here are the latest posts of Brook on facebook

March the 15th

Good morning,

Lost 7 pounds in one week and today I go for the MRI to see if the chemo is doing it's thing. I'm trying but it's hard and life just sometimes does not want to give you a break. Let's hope the MRI comes out good and I can at least say this is doing me some good.

27 février, 13:12 ·

Due to unforeseen circumstances my source fell through and is unable to assist me. You know with a metal roof and the sun shining down on this house the temps soar within the house at least twice what it is outside. Mixed with the effects of chemo and general overall cancer health effects the slightest temperature rise inside is like twice it's effect and miserable as hell. Least of all should I say I have to pay $80.00 every Monday as a co-payment on my insurance for an office visit and chemo not to mention the co-payment for my medications which is $111.00 a month? I'm pretty much broke.... So I need to put it out there once again:

In need of a little help here: My air conditioner just went out. When it rains it pours eh? Perhaps someone I know from the area has a friend that works in this area and might be willing to give me a break on repairs or at the very least an honest appraisal? This is the worst possible time for this to happen but it has. If anyone knows of anybody who will help a lady here I would be so grateful. Please message me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra wrote:Brook today 20/3/2018

Good morning!

Okay results from the CAT scan:

There is some bad news to report and that is they discovered that the cancer has gone to my bones and liver since I had the original pet scan. But the good news is it's showing that in those areas the chemo is killing it. But the very best news is my 8 centimeter tumor that was wrapped around my pulmonary artery as shrunk significantly to 2.5 centimeters. Man was I elated to hear that. Also the lymph nodes with tumors in my neck area are all but gone. The ones in my abdominal area are also significantly shrunk. So I'm responding quite well to the chemo.

Needless to say I was more than willing to do another round of four more treatments. That comprises what I described before. 1 week of the two medicines, then the next week of just the one and a week off till the next round times 4. Then we do another scan. When they asked me if a was on board with that I was more than gleeful to agree to it! Then I paused and just sighed....but it's worth it.

Now there is another concern here about my brain. If that cancer in my bones was not detected on the first scan...it's very possible the same might be relevant to my brian MRI that was last done which did show a tumor on my pituitary gland that they for some reason I don't quite understand determined was not malignant...but they wanted to watch. And if the cancer was not detected but there in my brain but just not detected at that time... it has not been effected by the chemo. Chemo does not effect the brain because of the blood brain barrier. So if there is some malignant tumors there it will require radiation. That scares the crap out of me and I'm just hoping the cancer has not spread to my brain and like my bones and liver was not detected.

I will try not to stress over it until we get the MRI in two weeks. For now I'm just going to do what I've been doing and go with the chemo and all it's miserable effects until that time. Thank god it's working!

While this sounds like a winning combo there is still the reality that even if I get this in an apparent complete remission small cell lung cancer usually comes back and will require constant monitoring to be sure it does not get out of hand. This is the reason for that two year prognosis that goes along with small cell lung cancer. It's very aggressive and hard to completely kill and lurks until it finds a time to emerge to attack the body which usually ends up badly. If I can get two years more here I will be ever grateful. Who knows...they might find a cure for small cell in that time if I'm lucky!

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for the update. I hope and pray for a complete-remission. I'm a bit puzzled by the few donors, and by the few posts. Certainly Brook has influenced a large number of individuals throughout the years on several websites. I was never onboard with all of the Egyptology, mostly because I was unfamiliar with the subject, but I tried to keep-up with at least some of it, and integrate it into my paradigm of life, the universe, and everything. I never know who I'm really dealing with on the internet. It's a big guessing-game. I continue to think that Brook should get at least a couple of books published in a hurry, to help with expenses, and to provide the general-public with a genuinely-profound alternative-perspective. I've been looking for Brook-Books for several-years now. I keep wondering if Brook is a very-real Matrix-Oracle??!! That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Here's that donation-site. It seems OK, but can anyone verify that it is?? https://www.youcaring.com/brookschiner-1130470
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 CleoCoyle_Baileys-Irish-Cream-Coffee-Cake-crop
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 S-l1000
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 21xz0m
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 Fb2o7
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 2z56kxd
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 2 2jcezja

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:16 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for the update. I hope and pray for a complete-remission. I'm a bit puzzled by the few donors, and by the few posts. Certainly Brook has influenced a large number of individuals throughout the years on several websites. I was never onboard with all of the Egyptology, mostly because I was unfamiliar with the subject, but I tried to keep-up with at least some of it, and integrate it into my paradigm of life, the universe, and everything. I never know who I'm really dealing with on the internet. It's a big guessing-game. I continue to think that Brook should get at least a couple of books published in a hurry, to help with expenses, and to provide the general-public with a genuinely-profound alternative-perspective. I've been looking for Brook-Books for several-years now. I keep wondering if Brook is a very-real Matrix-Oracle??!! That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. Here's that donation-site. It seems OK, but can anyone verify that it is?? https://www.youcaring.com/brookschiner-1130470

There are a few members as well as former members who are directly in communication with Brook on Facebook Oxy.

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:23 pm