tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
giovonni
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
NANUXII
Jenetta
Seashore
Brook
JoeEcho
Sanicle
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Swanny
mudra
18 posters

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

mudra
    mudra

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 13 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  mudra Sat May 04, 2019 11:42 am

Morpheus wrote:Thank you Carol. And for the butterfly. Beautiful! At the same, I apologize for my latest postings. I am very grateful for all the love & support I have received. I wasn't looking for it when I got here. Means a lot to me. Hadriel

So maybe I need to clear the air with some music.

JT & NAMASTE' The Karen

My dear do not apologise there will be ups and downs. How could it be otherwise.
    We all know these feelings. This is what makes us humans and also shows we do have a Heart.
    If you feel like crying cry. If you feel like laughing laugh.
    This place , the Mists, is a sanctuary for all. This is the vision I had for our forum when I first joined.
    If you feel the love here and if you feel safe here and if you feel free here to be this place fulfilled it's purpose.
    Hugs

Tash always manages to lift me up whenever I feel low. Such amazing  energy and that beautiful smile.
    Some people are born naturally happy  Cheerful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joq114XAPM8

Thank you for your gift
    With Love for You

The Karen
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 13 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  mudra Sat May 04, 2019 2:14 pm

Peia "Machi" from Four Great Winds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7os9V-n7rs

This song speaks of healing power and medicine of Woman, the Moon and the Earth Herself. "Machi" is a word that comes from the Mapuche people of Chile and Argentina. A Machi is a medicine woman and sometimes also refers to a medicine man. May the images here remind us all what a miracle this life is. May we see that though tender and vulnerable our Earth is wise and resilient beyond all measure.

"Where there is Love there is Life " and here there is a lot of Love.
    Blessed Be.
    "Machi" from the album Four Great Winds 2012

Lawless
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:44 pm

CORRUPT POST

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:24 pm

CORRUPT LINK

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:10 am

cheers

I do have some good news. Brook's Lifetime review has been completed. Ahead of schedule. As of last weekend. I had wanted to post this earlier this week, but have been distracted with bedbugs. She contacted me this past Tuesday @ around 1:00 AM after a bedbug party. So, my bad as to getting this out earlier.

The song below was a gift from Carol. Thank you so much, Carol. I have listened to this song a thousand times and have cried a thousand times. Brook would have loved this song.

Namaste' and again, a huge thank you!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:20 am

These are so important news Morpheus and so pleasant to hear as well.
    That song Carol posted is beautiful indeed.
    Brook deserves the very best.

Blessings to her so glad to hear she is well.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:55 am

Yes, great news indeed. I'm glad you have each other's companionship again. Sounds like it must have gone well for her. Please give her my love when you see her next.

Hugs
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:36 am

sunny

Small update: Brook has gone home to her Planet called Astaria as of this past Wednesday. She will be gone for a while. She will be back though. This is GREAT news for me! The plan is finally working. Did you catch that Carol?

You had me @ Namaste'

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:54 am

CORRUPT POST

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:34 am

Thank you, sunny Susan!

When I was a young buck, I use to chase butterflies. I'd make different netting set-ups, chase these beautiful creatures every time I saw one. Which led to other adventures with Mother Earth. Tracking deer, for instance, is no easy feat. Easier to do in the Wintertime. And yet, come to find out, who was the one being tracked? On those trails, with snow or without, I would reach out to Brother Chick-a -dee and he would land at my open palm. A magical greeting of sorts. Squirrels barking as I went, leaving pistachios on the limbs for them to argue over. Walking, hunting, on an old Rocky Mountain road, to be surrounded by 50 deer, does and fawns, looking at each other, an arm's reach away. Amazing! Close encounters with moose, like within 10'. Even Buffalo. The way of the butterfly will connect you!

It took over 50 years of life to realize that butterflies have a spiritual purpose. Brook has received over 5 butterflies into her auric field, that I know of. Representing accomplishments on her spiritual path. Not an easy feat. The first one she received, she had no clue it came. When she did finally realize it was there, it was like graduation day. They say the first is the hardest. Rest assured, the rest of them came easier. I guess what I am trying to say is that she completed her personal quest and found what she needed to find out. She had no other quests to sort out. Cycle complete! And just like the deer on that old mountain road, she left silently from physical sight. She died a peaceful death and I made sure that, that happened. She went her way this time. All I know is that it was an honor to have had her in my life for a short period of time we were allowed. When my time is up, soon..., all I will have to do is follow the butterflies to where she's at. That will be my Bridge-Way.

Soon! Blink of an eye soon. Just like John Sr. said. I fear not!

AGAIN, THANK YOU SUSAN! The Karen

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:32 am

It's good to know that you have so many beautiful, light memories to look back on to balance the darker ones you experienced Lionhawk. No doubt Brook has them as well, including those you and she shared. Good to know also that we can take them with us when we go and hold them in our hearts forever.

Lawless
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Morpheus wrote:sunny

Small update: Brook has gone home to her Planet called Astaria as of this past Wednesday. She will be gone for a while. She will be back though. This is GREAT news for me! The plan is finally working. Did you catch that Carol?

You had me @ Namaste'

Indeed I did. Congratulations to the two of you for devising such an excellent plan! JT

Susan.. love the pictures you post along with what you have to share. Mahalo nui loa dear friend.

Been a bit busy with the move from Hawaii to here. On Skype a lot to with my husband (whose over there) going over details as to what to take and what to leave behind. Of course it snowed for 3 days over the weekend and I was shoveling snow and ice off the uncovered storage shed awaiting it's roof to be put on. Had to shovel the snow and ice or else it would have turned into a skating ice rink with the temps at night in the 20's & 30's. Snow now has melted on the grass where the sun shines and it's a lush green. Ahh.. beautiful here but nippy out. Purchased a fleece lined knitted hat today.. yea. Still working on finding a pair of short snow boots. Body parts other then facial cheeks do not like to feel the cold. Hence, the search for warm outer-ware.

I miss Brook. sigh Spiritual

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:46 am

Sorry, my bad, for not checking this thread directly. Apparently, the notification thingy is a hit or a miss.

Can't imagine this move of yours to be an easy one, Carol. Question

Think of you all every day! Very Happy Even OXY. Huge Grin I hope all is well with you all!!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Early this morning, I viewed this thread to jog my memory of exactly when Brook died, and then a few hours later you made a post. What are the odds?? I feel as if I've spoken with Brook in various forms, before and after her death. Prior to her death, Brook stated that she'd be here for another couple of years. Was this hopeful-thinking or a statement of fact?? I've been thinking of Brook as the Oracle, You as Morpheus, and Me as Neo. Aquaries1111 called me "Neo" several years ago. She also called me "Ram". Is there some substance to All the Above?? I really am trying to go incognito, but my insecurity seems to make me post. Perhaps the Mainframe Made Me Do It. Namaste.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:46 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Early this morning, I viewed this thread to jog my memory of exactly when Brook died, and then a few hours later you made a post. What are the odds?? I feel as if I've spoken with Brook in various forms, before and after her death. Prior to her death, Brook stated that she'd be here for another couple of years. Was this hopeful-thinking or a statement of fact?? I've been thinking of Brook as the Oracle, You as Morpheus, and Me as Neo. Aquaries1111 called me "Neo" several years ago. She also called me "Ram". Is there some substance to All the Above?? I really am trying to go incognito, but my insecurity seems to make me post. Perhaps the Mainframe Made Me Do It. Namaste.

sunny cheers What a nice surprise! OXY is still breathing. I hope things are going well for you!

Brook passed, Oct. 25, 2018, @ 2:15 P.M. I know because I was there. Many folks got this wrong. They reported different times of day. On Facebook especially. Look, all I know is that despite my efforts, folks are going to have their own interpretations whether it is based on fact and more often times than not, based on rumor and speculation. Thus, part of the despair factor, when I come across such things. No matter the thoughts and feelings across the board, ask yourself who is holding the bag with the facts? That be me. And I am not about to delude the public with false conjectures.

I also have physical proof that back up my claim as to Brook being Isis in a previous life. Tons of hours went into all this. Exhausting work for 10 years. Just to prove it all out. Hours of session work, along with doing the work we needed to do for others with our new awakened capacity. We graduated. We decided to graduate and do something with our toolboxes once we discovered them. We decided to walk instead of just the talk. Another little secret is that both of us were holders of the Flower of Life. We accomplished many miraculous things in those 10 years and came out of it with humility. Those are the facts, no matter what anyone thinks or feels. Security was another major issue. For Brook. For Isis. They wanted her dead! Then add the personal attacks on loved ones and you discover that your plate is maxed out. You got to remember that a Reptilian can live up to 45,000 years in one lifetime. So for them, the crap we went through was like last week to them. Talk about long term memory for us and short term memory for them?

Hope this is the substance you were looking for.

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:02 pm

If Brook = Isis = Oracle, and Lionhawk = ???????? = Morpheus, then ??????? = ???????? = Neo?? If this were a game of 'Jeopardy' how would this puzzle be solved??
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:52 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:If Brook = Isis = Oracle, and Lionhawk = ???????? = Morpheus, then ??????? = ???????? = Neo?? If this were a game of 'Jeopardy' how would this puzzle be solved??

So, this afternoon, I went and took a nap. During the nap, I had a dream. In the dream I was here at this little website. OXY was in the dream too. It was a restless dream. Now I know why. When I awoke, I knew OXY had posted.

Thanks OXY Cool
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:02 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:37 am

🎂8th of september 2021🎂

In celebration of the fine being who walked amongst us and whose name was once Brook on Earth

You are in our Hearts always

🌟 Shine on 🌟

🙏💗🙏

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 13 1d64ab10

Last edited by mudra on Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

ClearWater, Seashore and Lionhawk like this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:13 am

mudra wrote:8/9/2021
    In the U.S. we put the month first and then the day.

I wish we were uniform in how we express dates.

Is September 8 Brook's birthday?

mudra and Lionhawk like this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:02 am

CORRUPT IMAGE

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:09 am

CORRUPT IMAGE

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Lionhawk likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:00 am

mudra wrote:
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 13 1d64ab10
    That is absolutely magnificent.

I have goosebumps.  

sunny

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:13 am