tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Health Prayers For The Sick

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Health Prayers For The Sick Empty Health Prayers For The Sick

Post  Jenetta Wed May 19, 2010 11:05 pm

I wish to start a new thread here for those who are suffering and are unwell...possibly it may be members of this Forum, friends, relatives, whomever...I will start it off with "Namaste" who is a member of this Forum...please give her your prayers and focus of love to recover from illness. Thankyou.

Health Prayers For The Sick Empty Re: Health Prayers For The Sick

Post  Chitty Thu May 20, 2010 12:12 am

I haven't really contributed to our new forum, still miss the original. Anyhow, I could really use some positive energy directed my way. My younger brother, Rob, was diagnosed yesterday with a baseball size tumor in the lung or lungs. I am not sure of the stage he is in yet, Ct scan was today, finds out Tuesday. The kicker is, he donated a kidney to me 15 years ago. He hasn't seen a doctor since, not even for a checkup. He is deathly afraid of hospitals/doctors and has been that way all his life. I would give my lungs for him if it would buy him some time. He gave me 15 years, enough to see my daughter become a teenager. I am forever grateful. I am scared he is out of time. He is staying positive for now, wish I could say the same.
    Thanks all.
    Ken Smith. Health Prayers For The Sick Icon_cry
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Health Prayers For The Sick Empty Health Prayers For The Sick

Post  Jenetta Thu May 20, 2010 1:12 am

Chitty wrote:I haven't really contributed to our new forum, still miss the original. Anyhow, I could really use some positive energy directed my way. My younger brother, Rob, was diagnosed yesterday with a baseball size tumor in the lung or lungs. I am not sure of the stage he is in yet, Ct scan was today, finds out Tuesday. The kicker is, he donated a kidney to me 15 years ago. He hasn't seen a doctor since, not even for a checkup. He is deathly afraid of hospitals/doctors and has been that way all his life. I would give my lungs for him if it would buy him some time. He gave me 15 years, enough to see my daughter become a teenager. I am forever grateful. I am scared he is out of time. He is staying positive for now, wish I could say the same.
    Thanks all.
    Ken Smith. Health Prayers For The Sick Icon_cry
    You have my prayers Ken...I remember you from PA1...don't we all miss it!! I also remember you possibly are in Saskatchewan. I too have a younger brother by the same name...it is hard to remain positive although for those who are deathly ill it appears to be the key on the way to wellness...we cannot live without hope..All the best to you and yours...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:32 pm