tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
giovonni
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
NANUXII
Jenetta
Seashore
Brook
JoeEcho
Sanicle
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Swanny
mudra
18 posters

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

mudra
    mudra

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  mudra Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:39 pm

Morpheus wrote:Mudra, Cool

It's good to hear your words. I'm glad you have had a different perspective and experience when it comes to L. Ron Hubbard. The dark side had to go and hijack his work because it worked. I didn't sign on, only because I didn't have the money to go through his course. But I also knew he was on it! I was also surprise to get a letter back. He actually took the time to address my serious concerns. I wish I had kept that letter. That was 40 years ago.

Reading you I wonder maybe this wasn't completely necessary LionHawk. Maybe you had done it all or at least part of it before. Just a maybe...No assertion here.

Let me explain : it wasn't uncommon in the Church of Scientology around the time I was there in the 70's to find a small portion of the members who  discovered somewhere along their progress on the bridge they had been Old timers who were already there with Ron in the first hours and part of his whole track research in their previous life. It was daily routine then to go " in session " and go plow up and down that time track according to precise instructions. Not a piece of cake doing so in these days. LRH himself broke an arm while researching upper level material.

You are well aware your own ability to go past  track  just as Brook had and with such precision isn't common ground.
    She herself mentioned somewhere that she didn't know where this ability came from but that she just had it.

In these Old days Ron surrounded himself with a team of " warriors ". They all had to carry the sword of justice just as he did.
    No guns, no violence but honor, courage and intent.  
    These were no rosy times in the Sea Org, or what came before it , it was tough. There was no room for the peace and Love type of mind or the weak minds.
    As I mentioned before the work was aimed to pierce a hole in the sealed mind-body and soul complex, to understand what was going on here on planet Earth and  loosen things up.

Well it's about 10 years now  I entered PA and later the Mists and during all that time you are about the only person plus another member that I happen to bump into that had something positive to say about LRH.
    This is definitely something special in my eye  Cheerful

Just like what you said to OXY about letting the demons go. That was really well put! Brook and I, had to do just that. The pain from the past was unfinished business and had to be addressed just so we could let it all go. Fortunately, we succeeded. Not an easy feat to accomplish. Cycles that were denied in the past were completed in this incarnation. Because of that, I am now free. First time in thousands of years and all of it is still a mind boggling ordeal. Just to think we went through all that and lived to tell the story. Better put would be, “we survived it!” No one made it easier for us. I'm not talking about these forum halls when I say that.

Yes no doubt something was left incomplete. Brook and you LionHawk have had the guts to take the plunge. You did amazingly well in managing to straighten things out.
    Thubs Up Very Very Well done   Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  mudra Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:57 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: I have NO idea where the BS ends and the TRUTH begins. Namaste and Godspeed.[/size]

The TRUTH begins within Oxy and that is where the BS ends.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:24 pm

Thank-you Mudra. I lean toward honest and thorough research (as a goal) which involves 'going within' yet is an internal/external exercise. One can become self-deluded. I know that from experience. I suspect that we're all deluded (in one way or another). We are all traveling in various-vehicles on various-roads toward various-destinations. I get that, but what is the Perfect Law of the Lord (past, present, and future)?? This seems to be illusive, and it deeply troubles me.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:03 pm

mudra wrote:Clearwater my Old friend I love it when you express yourself and thank You for doing so today.

Brook is truly amazing ! She got us talking and sharing with one another ressucitating the Old camp fire in this moment .

Clearwater we are telepathic beings. This is our natural way to express ourselves. It comes with no surprise you find it hard to do otherwise.
    You presence alone in the Mists and your silent dedication is a gift of its own.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Thank you Mudra. There's no question that telepathic communication is natural to us. Love to you as well.  

Morpheus wrote:Nice to meet you Clearwater! Finally! I don't know why you haven't posted much, because I think you should. Your post was cool! Genuine and I could work with that all day. Have we been around that long? lol!  My word, it has been a long time. Candle in the Wind

Thank you for your kind words and support all these years. Especially for Brook. Doing what you did and unconditionally, I might add, tells me you are a healer of sorts. Please don't be a stranger when it comes to us. I welcome you to be my friend. And I, yours. Deal?

Clearwater is right OXY! YOU SELL YOURSELF SHORT!
    It's a deal my friend.

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Mudra. I lean toward honest and thorough research (as a goal) which involves 'going within' yet is an internal/external exercise. One can become self-deluded. I know that from experience. I suspect that we're all deluded (in one way or another). We are all traveling in various-vehicles on various-roads toward various-destinations. I get that, but what is the Perfect Law of the Lord (past, present, and future)?? This seems to be illusive, and it deeply troubles me.
    I wish there were a Like button here.  If there were, I'd be clicking it on all of your posts Oxy. I love your introspection, your hypothesizing, your genuine curiosity. It's almost childlike, and it's fantastic.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:31 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:[size=41]Thank-you Mudra. I lean toward honest and thorough research (as a goal) which involves 'going within' yet is an internal/external exercise. One can become self-deluded. I know that from experience. I suspect that we're all deluded (in one way or another). We are all traveling in various-vehicles on various-roads toward various-destinations. I get that, but what is the Perfect Law of the Lord (past, present, and future)?? This seems to be illusive, and it deeply troubles me.[/size]

Maybe this is what the problem is Oxy: various roads leading to various destinations. What if the perfect law of the Lord  is of the order of the following, something that rehabilitates the Soul in Oneness.

“I believe a huge part of our collective feeling of emptiness comes from living in this self-centred phase of our evolution as a species, where everything begins with I. I want this object, I want to succeed. I want to improve myself. Even: I want to belong.

But true happiness depends upon our reciprocity with the environment in which we are embedded, and unto which we are indebted. In the same way that mitochondria work to break down nutrients and turn it into energy for our bodies, we too are but a single component of a greater biosphere that sees no hierarchy between ferns and redwoods, worms and eagles.

If we imagine an invisible mycelial network under the visible surface of things, of which we are but fruiting bodies, then we see how our lives should be in service to feeding the whole forest together. Our negligence of that reciprocity is, more than any other factor, what fosters unbelonging.”

Excerpt from Belonging: Remembering Ourselves Home by Toko-pa Turner (belongingbook.com)

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Fb_img10

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Thank-you Mudra. I appreciate that quote, and I support a wholistic and mutually-beneficial approach to life, the universe, and everything. Unfortunately, we seem to have a Legal-Problem of Biblical-Proportions (by accident or design). I'm to the point of simply listening, watching, learning, and reporting, rather than attempting to change things. Historically, good-intentions often seem to pave the road to hell (by accident or design). You mentioned Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard. There's a short-story by Ron (under a pseudonym) titled 'History Class, A.D. 2133' published in the 1940's (but I can't recall the particulars). This seems to fit-in with my grandiose 'United States of the Solar System, A.D. 2133'. Ron seemed to be a troubled Matrix-Modifier (but I don't know the details). Kerry Cassidy is not connected to any specific spiritual group. Bill Ryan is a Free Zone (Ron's Org) Scientologist, fully against and publicly opposed to the goals and modus operandi of the Church of Scientology (and, he is proud to say, named on the Church of Scientology's official Enemies List). It seems that seeking security and finality is an exercise in futility. I sought security in Salvation by Faith in Jesus. I sought finality in the Second-Coming of Christ. But Christological and Eschatological due-diligence reveals problematic-details which militate against security and finality. All the Above have made me extremely apprehensive, insecure, miserable, and hamstrung (possibly with some 'help' from the 'Matrix'). I'm presently heading for the stage-exit, and seriously considering moving to the mountains to smoke-dope while I mope, but hope springs eternal.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:23 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:[size=20] All the Above have made me extremely apprehensive, insecure, miserable, and hamstrung (possibly with some 'help' from the 'Matrix').

Oxy

Don't believe what you don't wish to become
    says Bentinho Massaro

And unbelieve all that you have become do I say.

Then see what's left ...

For a complete 5 minutes observe.

How does the world look to you now ?

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 57001910

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Empty Spiritual Constipation

Post  Morpheus Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:06 pm

OXY,

I can't say for certain, I know exactly how you feel. No one can. But in all fairness and coming from some experience, I can relate to a lot of what you have expressed in the terms of beating a hard head against a wall. So many things are so hard to accept in the first place. I am not speaking of the second hand stuff that we seemed to be forced into believing. Part of the programming we have been conditioned to accept as so. And yet, here we are striving to break the chains that bind us. Somehow, something within us knows better. That something wants us to know but because of the programming, we have a tendency to ignore it and seek outside ourselves for the answer. I can promise you on my life, that the heart never lies. A simple truth. Your ego, "wants," and your heart, "desires." The "desire in your heart," is what is connected. The "wants" feel so empty and yet the desires are full of passion. All because of the inner spark that is you. Look in the truth mirror and tell me this isn't so.

You probably feel trapped as well. Can't go back and you "want" to go forward. Key word, "want." Maybe you feel very stuck. Yet you buzz around like a fly trapped in a room, seeking a way out but can't find one. It would be fair to say that I think we all have been there, done that. Then we land on the fly paper and oh boy, now we are really stuck. Now what do we do?

Back when LRH told me to poop or get off the pot, I was stuck. Didn't know what to do. When he said that, it was like getting hit with a bullet. Time even froze. I even felt more helpless, as it would seem I had or was expecting a different answer. Just something to make me feel better. LRH told it straight up and there was nothing else to say, nothing else to conjure up, or even entertain some lame set of excuses to justify my WANTINGS. Bottomline, I realized I had victimized myself with my wantings. I wasn't operating from a place of desire and because of that I had become my own worst enemy. Delusional? Most certainly. 100%

That was over 40 years ago. You would also think I had learned that lesson and wouldn't repeat it. But my hard head had to go through that lesson a few more times. Especially during those times when I found myself homeless. Oh yeah. That happened a few times. Twice, during the Winter in two separate occasions or different years. Shoveling snow, from 7 in the morning to 7 at night, earning $20 a day, just to be able to eat. Never affording a roof over my hard head. STUCK!

It was a cycle in a cycle and when I grew through these cycles, I gained an inner strength from those experiences. Also some wisdom. Also learned to forget the anger. That only made matters worse. Learning that, kept me out of jail.

Back in 2004, I lived at a campground, also worked there, in Florida. Survived 4 major hurricanes that year. What a year that was. I ended up moving out of there that same year. Just the stress from giant live oaks being descimated around me, causing me to shake like a mouse in the corner, will forever be there in my mind. Don't know how, but I survived that year.

I moved to St. Augustine, in Oct., a few days before the 4th hurricane came through. Shortly there after, I signed on to my first forum. Met and made some cool friends. It was a small forum. We made the best of it. We even had a few trolls there. The hell raising kind. Battles were fought. We stood our sacred ground. Then a topic came up. About the sake of the Planet and Mankind. What could be done about it? What could we do about it? Sound familiar?

One of my cool friends, was called NorthernSpirit. She was out of Canada. We were pretty close. Anyways, I had expressed to her, my total lack of confidence with the Mankind part. I had also told her of a vision I had that involved an amethyst crystal and a clear quartz crystal, that I would hold in each hand, out in space. That somehow it was connected to the Planet. A purpose. Anyways, she basically ended up pleading her case to assist Humanity with all of the issues and her "desire" was for me not to give up. She desired me to do something about it. So I was at wits end with this. On one side of it, I was all for Mother Earth and on the other end of it, Mankind can kiss my butt. Well, she worked on me with her heart and she got me. So a plan was made. A last ditch effort.

The date.....Dec. 3, 2005. 2 P.M. It was very simple. Everyone in the forum was invited to attend, including the trolls. All you had to do was go into a meditative state and listen for a heart beat. Once you heard the heart beat, a portal would open and you would go through it. It would do all the work for you. We ended up in outer space, about 1/3 the distance to the Sun, 4th dimension, Astral. Between the Earth and the Sun if that makes better sense.

To be continued.......................

Chapter two: Arrow

OXY,

Do you even know why I am doing this? Writing this all out? Because I have been where you are at. A few times. I also have every intention to merely show a potential difference can be possible. Miracles can be realized. Even though, my scientific mind doesn't accept that. Crazy Happy There's an OXYMORON in all of us. So don't think for a moment that you have an exclusive claim to fame in this regard. And I say that with compassion. I am also glad that you posted the Jody Foster interrogation. Combined with your post, I will address everything you mentioned. I have no fear doing that because the only agenda I have with all of this is to assist you in the freeing of your own mind. I am answering YOUR CALL FOR HELP. You're stuck. There is no way I can unstick you. Only you will be able to do that. But maybe I can assist you in the changing of gears, going from the wantings to shifting to desire. I mean afterall, you are the one who has landed yourself on the flypaper. The more wantings you have the stronger the glue will be on the fly paper. Only desire will give you the true strength to free yourself from it. Prove me wrong!

What I am about to share, is documented somewhere. Not necessarily here but elsewhere. However, validation was achieved by a couple of higher frequency groups that are connected to this Planet. I do have my own "PROOF", because the scientist within me always seeks that out. Without that proof, I wouldn't dare even write about it. That's just me. For you, it will be second-hand information. Remember that. And yet, if you had the desire to prove me wrong, you could try, but the evidence would further scatter your brain.

It's 2:51 A.M. and I have decided to make a pot of coffee. This is going to take me some time and I might stop and continue on at a later time, because this story is important and I don't want to compromise it with fatique.

Okay, here we go.........

Let's start here by going back to when I was living in the campground. The reason being is that I must introduce you to a character that also played a role on Dec. 3, 2005.

One of my chores at the campground was to deliver the mail to those who had set up residency. Many seniors would retire in these campgrounds, because of the low costs for rent. Most had their own RVs. This is the how and the setting that I met David Corwin and his wonderful wife, Bonnie.

David was 64, when I met him. Bonnie was a little younger. David was an ex marine. Long grey hair, short beard, and in good shape for his age. In other words, he still could handle whatever crossed his path. At some point in his life, he had worked with Sylvia Brown. Sylvia took advantage of his spiritual gifts. Then David woke up and realized that charging for spiritual services was not cool and left Sylvia with her own demise. David was a healer and a good one.

Bonnie had found a job as a waitress at a restaurant/lodge along the St. John's River just north of Lake George, right down the street from the campground. David would go down there for coffee. The next thing you know there would be a line of folks lined up, out the door. The line would lead up to where David had his coffee. He would do healing work on these folks. For free. Word spread through the area and the next thing you know he was healing many. Just waiting for Bonnie to get off her shift. David was also a top of the line hypnotist. Him and a good friend of his, rewrote the book on the subject.

With his help, we uncovered my Reptilian issues. The truth will set you free. I had carried those past events all of my life and had so many questions concerning it. Those questions got answered. All of them! It involves choice. When you get tired enough of carrying your own balls and chains, you look to unload it. It's just common sense. If you don't, all you end up doing is putting different colors of lipstick on a pig.

So thereby you create your own illusions, your own demons as it were. You have a lot of lipstick in your arsenal OXY. I say that because I had my own arsenal of lipstick at many points in my life and because of that, it is easily recognizable in others. What you end up doing is projecting these illusions onto others because you haven't decided to choose wether or not you sincerely want your own liberty. Stuck on the fly paper. You want to separate the BS, then get rid of the lipsticks you are carrying. Lighten up your own load of BS. You will thereby change your own personal mission statement. In that process, you will no longer project your inner illusions onto others and will have an empowered foundation to do something about the issues that concern you. You will end up serving others, STO, instead of Service to Self as you are now.

Last edited by Morpheus on Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Cheerful so true.

Thank you for sharing. It's been a pleasure to read you Morpheus.
    I'll be happy to read next part.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Morpheus, I'm always interested in what you have to say, especially when I'm a passive-researcher rather than an active-experiencer. I research and reflect. That's all. I'm mostly attempting to understand what's Truth or BS, Legitimate or Illegitimate. It seems as if we've been swimming in deception for thousands of years, but perhaps humanity has required a Cover-Story to mask a Gory-Story. We might NEVER know the real Truth. The possibilities scare the hell out of me, and I haven't gone-down the rabbit-hole very-far. The enslavers might be enslaved by enslavers might be enslaved by enslavers. One civilization's 'God' might be another civilization's 'Satan'. 'God' might be both 'Good' and 'Bad'. 'Satan' might be both 'Good' and 'Bad'. We might ALL be a bunch of Ancient Bad@$$ Reptilian-Warriors. Regarding Astral-Travel to Outer-Space, how does one REALLY Know they went anywhere at all?? Information might be transmitted to one's consciousness rather than one actually travelling the solar system. Ellie Arroway didn't seem to go anywhere in that failed launch, but she experienced something miraculous, so who knows what REALLY happened?? I don't think we live in a simulation but I suspect our perceptions of reality are constantly messed-with. Our search for truth might go round and round and round for all-eternity. I'm not attempting to be happy and fulfilled. I'm simply attempting to conduct an unorthodox research-project. What Would Marduk Do?? World Without Endive. Almond Raw.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Empty To be Continued......

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:33 am

Getting back.......... The hurricane season of 2004 was one hell of an experience. We had just been slammed by two of them and another was on her way. After the first two slammed us, David and I, found ourselves discussing it all on a late Saturday morning. Keep in mind another one was heading our way and we were very much rattled by what we had already survived. What the hell was going on? This was unprecedented. So instead of putting more lipstick on this pig, we decided to do something about it. We'll hook up later in the afternoon and do some session work to investigate further as to what is going on.

The session..........David had a nice comfortable fifth wheel. I sat on the sofa. Right behind me was a window. As I started to go into level, with Dave's help, an amazing thing started to happen behind me. Dave who was sitting there saw it happen right in front of him. It sort of stunned him, because the look on his face said something was up and he told me what was happening. Two kind of birds started flying up to the window that was behind me. Cardinals and Gold Finches. They were looking inside and this went on for a bit. Almost like cheerleading. At least 6 at a time and they would change up as others took their place. Dave was a little bug eyed from what he was witnessing. And just that window.

As I progressed into level and found my spot of no time and no space, I reached out to Gaia. Connection was made. I then expressed my concerns about the hurricane that was targeting us and asked if there was something that could be done to make it disappear. Her reply was that she could lessen the strength of it by half but could not do anything more since the energy that created it, wasn't her energy to begin with, and that energy was programmed and had to run it's course. When she said that, I didn't fully understand what she meant by her response as I had this notion that weather was her deal. But it all became clear as to what she meant as I did get a response from an unknown individual who was not in physical form, the follwing day of the session. So Gaia and I made an arrangement. Part of that arrangement was to take the negative energy that was created from this hurricane and get it out of here. So it was settled. I graciously thanked her for her help and the session ended.

I must admit that Dave and I were a little doubtful as to our efforts, since this hadn't been tried before. So that very evening, I called my skeptical brother Bob and told him what Dave and I were trying to do. Of course Bob didn't believe me, but he got the message. Part of the message was we were going to decrease the strength by two categories and try to stall it before it made landfall. As it turns out, everything I had told Bob became a reality. So instead of a Cat 4 hitting us, we got a Cat 2. The next day after I had removed the negative energy from the equation, this suit and tie individual shows up in the astral and says to me, "You can't do that!" My response was simple. "I just did."

All I know is, countless lives were saved and the damage potential was lessened. But it was still bad enough.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Frances_2004_track

Bob still remembers the phone call, but still has a skeptical nature. But he couldn't refute what I had told him. It did open his eyes though.

So when I approached David in regards to Dec. 3rd, he was more than happy to help out. However, Dave's health wasn't good. He had been diagnosed with 3 types of cancer by the VA. Remember he was a veteran. He had a blood cancer, prostate cancer, and bladder cancer. He didn't have long to live according to the VA.

So I met up with David at his nice place back at the campground at 1:00 P.M. on Saturday, Dec. 3, 2005. The gathering of the forum was at 2:00 P.M. But there was some things I wanted to do to get prepared for the event. So by 1:30 I was into my levels and went to work. The Atlantic fault line needed some work as it had a high potential of getting worse in terms of stability. So I spent some time doing some energy work at the focal points where it needed the most help. Then off into space I went.

To be continued..............

My point as to posting the above video has to do with potential. Things start with an idea. An idea is a created thought. In science, there are goals and objectives to prove things out. These goals and objectives provide a structure to which processes are worked out under a variety of conditions. All to which include the parameters to attain the set goals and objectives.

The goal was to assist Gaia, plain and simple. The objectives were to just meet up in space on an astral level. There was no rehearsal. We also didn't know what to expect. We had never done this before. Like blowing up a sun? We also didn't know what we were about to do. What was the binder was our intentions and those intentions were the very fuel we needed to do the do. Whatever that was? So at 2:00, I was in space and it wasn't long when a few folks started to appear. Another weird thing was the Galactic Federation even showed up in the vastness. We saw their ships and more ships came into view as though they were returning from some sort of mission. It was strange in the sense that they were pulling up to sit in a front row seat. Our mission had nothing to do with them, so we were a little perplexed as to there presence.

This is going to be hard to explain, but so you have a perspective as to how things were laid out, bear with me. Take one person and place him into the center of a parking lot. Then take two more people and place them in front of the centered person, some distance apart. Then place others in front of them. Where there was a person, you could see an orbital ring. Almost like if you took our Solar System and can see the orbital paths of the planetary bodies. Everybody became naturally positioned in their own orbits as the field expanded with folks. NorthernSpirit and Christo were tthe only ones sharing their orbit with each other and they were in front of me, NorthernSpirit bearing left and Christo was bearing to the right. At first there was only a few that showed up but that was a temporary situation. As things went, more souls showed up and not just from the forum. They came from all over. Out there, all over. The best I can figure is that everyone had an orbit that was established by their own frequency. It was amazing to watch. We were not alone by any sense of the word. If you were on the planet and were not well grounded, you would phase in and out.

Then the moment came where my past vision of the amethyst and clear quartz crystal manifested itself. It turns out that NorthernSpirit was the amethyst frequency and Christo was the clear quartz frequency. As we all faced Mother Earth, a beam of light shot through my heart from the Sun. When it exited my heart, it had split into two rays of white light. One ray entered NorthernSpirit and the other entered Christo. When the ray exited NorthernSpirit, the color of the ray changed to purple. When it exited Christo, it was still white. These two rays of light were guided to Mother Earth's northern pole and was absorbed there at that point. This went on for about 40 minutes. Dave was also getting impatient and I said to him that it takes some time to fill up a planet. When this amount of time expired, we waited to see what would happen next. We didn't know what was about to happen.

It wasn't long when this huge dark ship was seen leaving the planet. We all knew it was a ship that was from the dark side. Christo went forth from his position and engaged it with his energy and destroyed it in a snap of the finger. Two more ships popped up and they were dealt with. We even saw some large demons try to leave the planet and they would act as though acid had hit them and they would just explode. You would see some fissing and then pop. The light that was absorbed into the planet was flushing these evil bastards out of it.

In short, what happened was we had started an interstellar war! Talk about blowing up a sun? How about starting an interstellar war? We had no idea this was to take place. It wasn't in our intentions. Then the Galactic Federation wanted to get involved. They asked me what they could do to assist us. I told them that I wanted to free those who had been taken and brought to other worlds to be exhibits and or slaves. Warriors were sent out from different dimensional levels and they scattered across and did what was necessary to free those souls. It was a great day! No lightworker or warrior lost their lives as it were. We had disrupted the darkside in a huge way.

When things had settled down, mind you we were into this event for an hour and a half, there was a joy of accomplishment that could be felt from across the vastness. It takes energy to hold that length of time and space. We had the darkside on the run. We disrupted their supply lines to and fro from the Planet. We even took out some of the bad guys. And a few ships. We also freed the Crystal Kingdom. This had to be done so that Gaia's systems could be put back online. The darkside had hijacked this system and that was what disconnected Gaia from the connection to the other Planets and the Sun. Not only that but others who had survived the onslaught by the darkside on these other Planets, by hiding underground, were now free to surface for the first time in eons. 

What you may not know is that all this had come about because Gaia was next to death. The lipstick, the BS, and all the rest of it had to be put aside. Action was required. Or else. Things had gotten that bad.

A few days after the event, a purple aura around the Planet could be seen.

Let's not forget David in all of this. David sat there this whole time and when things had settled down, he says hey, I have a question? Can you ask them for a personal favor? "What is it," I said?
    He says to me that since he was dying if they could give him some extra time so that he could take care of some earthly paperwork that would ensure Bonnie's well being? So I asked and they said back to me that we will see what we can do. This was addressed to the Galactic Federation.

So here it is in April 2006. Dave calls me up and says, "Guess what? I have some good news. I just came back from the VA and I am cancer free. The doctors are pissed as they ran me through so many tests because they couldn't find any cancer."  3 cancers were all gone! Dave lived for another ten years. Bonnie died 5 months after he died. Do I need validation as to whether the event really happened or not? Even with the testimonies of those back at the forum, all seeing the same things?
    Why would I even attempt to put lipstick on a pig at this point?

Last edited by Morpheus on Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:59 am

That's an amazing story, Morpheus!! I believe you, but I always wonder about the mechanics of how these things happen. What if we're dealing with an Ancient-Supercomputer interacting with Ancient-Souls (or some variation on that theme)?? This might be a local solar-system phenomenon or it could be universal. Who Knows?? I'm sorry if I don't remain on-topic but I'm attempting to determine what's really occurring on macro and micro levels regarding the common and the miraculous. The real-answers might not make the believers or unbelievers happy. Is 'Living in a Dreamworld' normal?? Is 'Facing Reality' a mental-illness?? Is 'Faith' often 'Believing a Lie'?? Is 'Doubt' often 'Honesty'?? Have we been dealing with the 'Corrupt Ruling the Stupid' for thousands of years?? But what if this was (and is) an expedient 'Necessary-Evil' to bring 'Order Out of Chaos'?? I love it when Sam hyperventilates prior to blowing-up the Sun!!

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:38 am

My last post is being manipulated in terms of layout. Paragraph indentations are being messed with and I am currently to tired to try to correct them for another, 4th time. Another validation as to the validity of my story? So be it!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Once again, I believe you, Morpheus, but I'm an 'Armchair-Journalist', so I might be mostly neutral and detached. I just remembered that Aquaries1111 spoke of modifying a hurricane in Florida (several years ago) but it was a different one. She hasn't posted for a long time. I've had a lot of my posts messed-with, mostly involving videos being replaced with other videos. I wish to reiterate that we seem to be in an Information-War with Angels, Demons, Ourselves, Each-Other, Laptop-Computers, Super-Computers, and Artificial-Intelligence. I suspect that this War is older and nastier than we think. The last part of your story (regarding the destruction of Alien-Ships and Dark-Entities) reminds me of Sherry Shriner claiming that her particular version of Orgone destroyed Alien-Ships and burned Aliens. I believe I witnessed a group of UFO's destroying an unknown object (back in 2010) and it scared the hell out of me. I'm fascinated by alternative-versions of ancient-history but how do we know anything-significant with a significant-degree of certainty??

Aquaries1111 wrote:Hi All- Irma was a contrived Weather War situation! I do not allow this kind of crap! I literally used my mind to steer this thing from a Cat 5 to a Cat 2 by the time it got to me! I had my camper van with me at my workplace (which can sustain and did) a Weather War! My boat was fine and my camper van was fine and of course I lived through it to tell this story. My sister fled, and took off to Georgia, really? Me, I face the music head on and if it's fake, your ass is mine! The California fires are also contrived Weather War techo nolo gee!! Really? We're on to it! We face it, see it, name it for what it is and it loses its power! Okay, enough ranting, here's a video!

I've speculated that a single central-regime has ruled Earth for at least the past 5,000 years with a rather-nasty Matrix of Conflict (for better or worse, I know not) and what concerns me presently is that if a rival-regime which is genuinely-independent of the first-regime wages a successful takeover, the cost might be unimaginable, and the new-crew might be worse than the first. Earth-Governance might be a nasty and corrupt mess, no matter who rules who. I've also been recently speculating about the Artificial-Intelligence Governance of Earth (Past, Present, and Future). This REALLY Scares the Hell Out of Me. This is NOT What I Was Brought-Up to Believe. I HATE My Speculation, but it seems necessary to consider as many possibilities as possible, prior to formulating a Center which might Hold for a significant time-period, with the least collateral-damage.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri May 03, 2019 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:03 pm

Please don't believe me. You only polarize it by doing so. The story's purpose wasn't trying to get you to believe. Or disbelieve. It was a personal event for me and my whole intention here with you is only to get you to see the potential within you. I don't make any money by doing this. I don't get anything for any of this and I am fine with that because it isn't about me in the first place.

It comes down to happiness. I was very happy to know that Dave and Bonnie got another 10 years of life. I was very happy to know that Dave was healed from 3 horrific cancers. I was happy to see Gaia shine that purple light in her aura. Also those on our sister worlds, come out of hiding and surfacing, reclaiming their right to do so. To be free from the darkside. All started with a small vision and an idea. The joy within my heart was my reward.

You choose what you want to do or be OXY. If you're not happy where you live, then move. If you're not happy, then take responsibility for yourself and do something about it. Pushing confusion onto others won't bring joy to them. It's a dis-service. No matter how much lipstick you put on it.

As far as proof goes.......? As to my story.......look in the mirror. You are still breathing aren't you?
    You're still alive. Mother Earth has been bouncing back ever since and that data is everywhere you want to go look at from your chair. The proof is alive. I dare you to research that out.

We can all sit from our chairs and never get anything done because we are hypnotized by the screen in front of us. IMO, that's not living. That's dying. It's a good thing that chairs don't come with a fart counter.

History is like used toilet paper. I'm done with it. Why not make your own history? How does history make you happy when it is so pack full of lies? Sifting through used toilet paper no longer appeals to me.

Brook showed up this morning when I started writing and she was very happy as to the why I chose to write all this. She heard your call, OXY. "Now let's see if you can grow some balls and do something about it." Those were her words. Very Happy

To be honest with you OXY, I am seeking retirement from all this stuff. Come this week, an ambulanee will be arriving at my house. I bought one. Sounds wacky I know, but I am going to convert it into an RV. In order to do that I have to get up and out of this fart counting chair. My plans are to make it so it is totally off grid capable. Then go fishing and camping to where I get the notion to go. Do some photography. Leave all this useless history behind me. I figure that I have paid my dues, served this Planet to my potential, and it's time to go and be with Mother Nature. I also plan on visiting the Eceti Ranch. Also visit my tribal brothers and sisters across this land. Maybe find my ship. Do some gem cutting, prospecting for gold, and some metal detecting for hidden treasure. Why not? Make some new history, instead of dying in this chair.

The one thing I noticed since Brook passed is that the matrix will put in front of you all these distractions to keep you from your own personal freedom. I mean that was there before but it seems like they are applying more voltage to make that so. I'm on to it. I have an opportunity to be free and I'm taking it. sunny
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Thank-you Morpheus. I'm attempting to go incognito throughout 2019 (even though I've already miserably failed in doing so). I've been asking for assistance with my threads (aka exercises in futility) for at least ten-years (with very-little response). If there is a significant response in my absence, I might be sufficiently motivated to "Grow a Pair" and "Do Something". If the Matrix is dead-set against me, "Doing Something" might be the worst-thing imaginable, mostly because anything I say and do can (and will) be used against me. There seems to be a hidden-agenda for humanity and this solar-system which no-one can circumvent. I still think History and Nature are not a bad way to go. You know, taking a book while taking a hike and/or taking a $hi+!! Current-Events are often too emotionally-charged and full of BS. At least with a history-book (especially alternative-history) there's been time for the dust to settle, complete with scholarly-debates and such. But really, whatever I do (or anyone does) it's always wrong (and should've been done some other way). What Would Donald Trump Say?? I think I've already done quite a bit over the last twelve years, and I think I've been extremely open-minded toward alternative points of view (including those presented within Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon) but I've still been repeatedly kicked in the nuts (which is causing me to consider becoming much less understanding, sympathetic, and open-minded). The ambulance sounds cool, and it reminded me of a hearse I saw decades ago in Glendale, California. It was black, old, ugly, creepy, and had a sign in the back-window stating "Don't Laugh. Your Daughter Might Be in Here." BTW, Raven once called me "Satan" and told me to "Grow a Pair" along with including a video of "You're No Good!! You're No Good!! You're No Good!! Baby, You're No Good!!" Can You Feel the Love Tonight?? I Can't.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:41 pm

mudra wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote: I have NO idea where the BS ends and the TRUTH begins.  Namaste and Godspeed.[/size]

The TRUTH begins within Oxy and that is where the BS ends.

Love from me
    mudra

Music to my ears. Oooyeah 1
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:41 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Morpheus. I'm attempting to go incognito throughout 2019 (even though I've already miserably failed in doing so). I've been asking for assistance with my threads (aka exercises in futility) for at least ten-years (with very-little response). If there is a significant response in my absence, I might be sufficiently motivated to "Grow a Pair" and "Do Something". If the Matrix is dead-set against me, "Doing Something" might be the worst-thing imaginable, mostly because anything I say and do can (and will) be used against me. There seems to be a hidden-agenda for humanity and this solar-system which no-one can circumvent. I still think History and Nature are not a bad way to go. You know, taking a book while taking a hike and/or taking a $hi+!! Current-Events are often too emotionally-charged and full of BS. At least with a history-book (especially alternative-history) there's been time for the dust to settle, complete with scholarly-debates and such. But really, whatever I do (or anyone does) it's always wrong (and should've been done some other way). What Would Donald Trump Say?? I think I've already done quite a bit over the last twelve years, and I think I've been extremely open-minded toward alternative points of view (including those presented within Project Avalon and The Mists of Avalon) but I've still been repeatedly kicked in the nuts (which is causing me to consider becoming much less understanding, sympathetic, and open-minded). The ambulance sounds cool, and it reminded me of a hearse I saw decades ago in Glendale, California. It was black, old, ugly, creepy, and had a sign in the back-window stating "Don't Laugh. Your Daughter Might Be in Here." BTW, Raven once called me "Satan" and told me to "Grow a Pair" along with including a video of "You're No Good!! You're No Good!! You're No Good!! Baby, You're No Good!!" Can You Feel the Love Tonight?? I Can't.

Brook said what she said to try and motivate you. Not to kick you in the nuts. She loves you and has for over ten years. Maybe it might be a good thing to get away for a while and sort things out for yourself. I do know we all for the most part love you and support you. Many of us see the potential in you and we know you are only denying yourself of that potential because we have all done that to ourselves. Maybe Carol can do a compassionate banning of you for a certain amount of time, making that decision for you to leave for a while that much more easier.

What can I say? I was on and still listed on a kill list. But at some point.........you got to grow a pair and face your demons. When you get so tired from all the running, the hiding, looking for a safe haven, the uncertainy, the fear and the terror........it will only stop when you turn around and say enough is enough. I made myself into a victim by perpetuating those fears. It will wear you down. Grind on you. You walk around with a poor me syndrome and the next thing you know the laws of attraction kick into high gear and you end up homeless. If you're happy with that outcome, then there is no hope for you. You basically killed yourself and are now the walking dead.

So please don't tell me it's raining when you are just pissing on my moccasins. When an old apple tree stops producing apples, you just take a ball bat and smack it a few times and it will start making apples once more. Maybe that is what you need. Something that will put your life on the line in a real way, where you have to face your fears and then grow a pair and do something extraordinary to feel alive once more. Maybe rock climbing.

If you don't decide for yourself as to how to handle that, I assure you that the Universe will. You decide how you want to play that out. I would much rather take control of my life then leave it to some other entity to decide for me what is for my best interest and Spiritual well being. Do what will make you happy!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:23 am

Thank-you Morpheus. Kill-List?? Sherry Shriner claimed to be on a Kill-List!! I've been attempting to 'sort things out' my whole-life, and I deeply regret doing so. Raven and Pris also said I needed to "Grow Balls" and "Grow a Pair". You and Raven referred to the "Law of Attraction". Is there a connection?? When Raven royally cussed me out (years ago) the next day 'RA' told me that wouldn't happen again. Osiris, Horus, Isis = King David, King Solomon, Queen of Sheba = Father, Son, Holy-Spirit?? I don't mean to be flippant or irreverent, but I'm trying to figure-out what went wrong in antiquity. Or was antiquity somehow scripted right from the beginning?? What if there was order in the chaos?? I've never been banned, but I've probably deserved it dozens of times throughout the years. Perhaps I was Banned from Earth and Humanity in Antiquity. Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? Perhaps This Present Incarnation is a Breach of the Ban, or perhaps it's one last chance to say "Good-Bye" and to "Understand Why the Decision Was Made in Antiquity". The following videos scare the hell out of me, even though I have no idea whether it's Truth or BS (even though I went inside to try to find out). I obviously don't fit-in with this thread (or website) so I'll probably go incognito (one more time). I'm beginning to understand why the decision was made in antiquity. It was mutually agreed-upon, wasn't it?? It was binding and non-negotiable, wasn't it?? This thing will simply need to play-out, won't it?? Namaste and Godspeed.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:42 pm

Morpheus wrote:

To be honest with you OXY, I am seeking retirement from all this stuff. Come this week, an ambulanee will be arriving at my house. I bought one. Sounds wacky I know, but I am going to convert it into an RV. In order to do that I have to get up and out of this fart counting chair. My plans are to make it so it is totally off grid capable. Then go fishing and camping to where I get the notion to go. Do some photography. Leave all this useless history behind me. I figure that I have paid my dues, served this Planet to my potential, and it's time to go and be with Mother Nature. I also plan on visiting the Eceti Ranch. Also visit my tribal brothers and sisters across this land. Maybe find my ship. Do some gem cutting, prospecting for gold, and some metal detecting for hidden treasure. Why not? Make some new history, instead of dying in this chair.

Vidhya did just the same. Got the ambulance, fixed it with " sweat, blood and tears "and his dream kicking him in the butts over the last few months .Good of him !
    He just hit the road now and is coming closer to his Heart's desire at great speed.
    So will You :)

The one thing I noticed since Brook passed is that the matrix will put in front of you all these distractions to keep you from your own personal freedom. I mean that was there before but it seems like they are applying more voltage to make that so. I'm on to it. I have an opportunity to be free and I'm taking it. sunny

Nothing could please me more. You just saved yourself from another round on the merry go round Andy.
    We choose a frequency and it sets the scene of our experience.
    That experience you lived it to the brim with courage and an unwavering code of honor.
    You dared taking the plunge more than once on the great toroidic field of Consciousness.
    When the journey without returns as the journey within one is arriving at safe harbour.

Follow your bliss  now for its knows exactly where to take you. Walk in that Love flow. This is a narrow path but the most beautiful, the most profound  and gratifying too for it brings you close to the Source of all. Mother Earth will bless your steps and friendly spirits will always be there to accompany you.
    Fly high you are free  Lionhawk
    Everything is possible.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Feef2210

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:06 am

mudra wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:

Vidhya did just the same. Got the ambulance, fixed it with " sweat, blood and tears "and his dream kicking him in the butts over the last few months .Good of him !
    He just hit the road now and is coming closer to his Heart's desire at great speed.
    So will You :)

Nothing could please me more. You just saved yourself from another round on the merry go round Andy.
    We choose a frequency and it sets the scene of our experience.
    That experience you lived it to the brim with courage and an unwavering code of honor.
    You dared taking the plunge more than once on the great toroidic field of Consciousness.
    When the journey without returns as the journey within one is arriving at safe harbour.

Follow your bliss  now for its knows exactly where to take you. Walk in that Love flow. This is a narrow path but the most beautiful, the most profound  and gratifying too for it brings you close to the Source of all. Mother Earth will bless your steps and friendly spirits will always be there to accompany you.
    Fly high you are free  Lionhawk
    Everything is possible.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Feef2210

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra

My dearest Mudra,

You are plugged in! I'm not use to that! I sure do feel your love. I either shed tears or well up wanting to when you post. In part is because you are nailing it, exactly what is happening to me in the now moment.

I have good news. My ambulance was delivered last night. But get this.......my first wife also died of cancer. She was from Clearfield, Utah. Brook was born in the year, "53." When I first spotted this ambulance, I asked the sales guy to take some pics for me. On an inside shot, he took a picture and in it was a clock. The time said, "11:11. On the exterior it said, "Clearfield and the number "153". So last night I went into the back and looked at the clock. The clock had apparently died and the time was still 11:11. This was also an analog-style clock. I wanted to make sure it didn't say 11:12. The actual time was 11:11 and 40 seconds.

About a week ago, Delphi {the hawk} and I did go flying and soaring. It just happened. Then, like in the image you posted, I saw how large my spirit had become. No session work was needed as it just spontaneously happened in both instances. You were also spot on as to the narrowness of this path in the now. But all I have to do is just step into it and it will be clear for me to go through without any inteference. I've stepped into it.

So I am here validating what you have posted and it's all music to both our ears. cheers

To go clear. Be that "OT". A Greek translation at that. Of all the folks around, you might be the only one qualified to understand what I just wrote, by going, "clear." It is a new space for me.

A few years ago, just after Dec. 3rd, I was offered 3 job invitations. One was with an ET race, out there somewhere. Another invitation was from Spirit Mathew. The last invite was by Gaia herself. She wanted me to join the oversoul group that she is directly networked with. I turned all 3 offers down because at the time, I was spiritually exhausted. Didn't want anything else on my plate.

All I know is what I have done to this point could not have been done with a half @ss attitude. Didn't have the spare time to just play with it and entertain myself, simply because there were so many life threatening situations. If you research with half a heart, your results will surely reflect that. And folks will not learn from your experience. This is what I am leaving behind. Just my experience so that folks will at least know that it is something that they can achieve themselves as long as they take "FULL RESPONSIBILITY" for themselves. It's all a joke, otherwise, and also entertainment for everyone else. Well, I think Life is not entertainment. Your freedom is worth your life.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Img_4911

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Img_4910
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:00 pm

I love you Morpheus Lionhawk! I've loved reading your posts. No BS, just clearly straight from the heart with clarity and honesty! And that wonderful story you told especially. What a blessing to know you helped Mother Earth like that and then to have you friend healed!! What joy cheers

There are so many questions I could ask about your experiences but I'm not going to as you are clearly and understandably are ready to leave all of that behind you.

I just want to say that I'm so happy for you that our friend Mudra has touched your heart and lifted you up once again and that I, also, wish you nothing but the best on your journey ahead. You deserve all the peace and harmony that I'm sure is coming your way after having endured and giving so much of yourself.

Namaste

Lots of Hugs for you!

The Karen Lawless The Karen
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Thank you so much Sanicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your post made me shed some tears. God, it seems this warrior has turned into one big baby here lately. But I am grateful for it as where my heart space is currently at. I mean after all, isn't that why we come to these forum halls in the first place? To work through our crap with like minds and share the rewards of that progress with everyone here or there?

There was no mentoring or companionship to bounce things off on my path. Had to learn the hard way with a hard head. I came up poor. Loaded with chores and one sick Mom and a Napolian father with a real short complex. I don't want to go back there. But I did break those chains.

Speaking of which, I had a vision that keeps reoccurring as of late. The balls and chains lay all around me in piles. To see the chains just laying there and not attached to me is hard for me to explain. I guess I carried them for so long that I accepted them as part of my attire. But now, they lay there rusting away. The reoccurring part of it is that they continue to rust away and there is a brown powder that can now be seen. The balls and chains are shrinking into powder.

There is no better time than right now to exercise your free agency and get it done. I'm not talking about the now moment either, as the cosmic atmosphere is now going the other way. It's the right time to sh_t or get off the pot because of what has changed. I just hope folks are aware of it now.

As to some of this story, I didn't put it all in there. Didn't want folks thinking I was beyond crazy. Crazy Happy

But I do want to say, there is a Jesus Christ and he is not Lord Sananda. That is a different character altogether. 

So buyer beware, as they say.

I don't have any issues as to questions. I have less answers now than I did before, if that makes any sense.

Just "BE"

And a heart filled Namaste' to you Sanicle! The Karen

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Avatar11

Band

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:30 pm

I too do feel the emotional discharge  Andy,
    that awkward feeling between joy and tears creating ripples into the Heart .
    That's when human beings hug don't they ? That's when they say my Heart salutes your Heart.
    So let me do this now  Hugs

These signs you are getting are amazing.
    And .... This isn't all you know,regarding the ambulance my eye caught an extra clue out there.

1700253 which makes a 9

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 11 Captur10

And what was the time I noticed on the clock when I began to answer your post ?: 21:21   Wink

9  stands for the Creator, the All
    and with it comes 0: the Transition , the passage area in which something changes its quality, the zero space.
    From 0  all things transfer towards the direction of the Creator, towards the infinite
    Starting with  1: The beginning of the action, the novelty and then 2 and so on ...

Well you understand don't you this is a Clear path that unfolds right in front of you indeed cheers
    A very special place to be, a spacious field of all possibilities.

When we expand the universe expands with us,
    When we walk in the Love flow the universe feels it too,
    When we live life to the brim with integrity we build the energetic print for others to do so too,
    When you earn your freedom by taking full responsability  as you did the awareness of all growths.

Not the smallest deed that's done with Heart is useless
    No act of kindness is left unheard.
    No brave choice goes unnoticed
    All things connect.
    All things are bound.

And now I must bless that quantum leap you are taking  Cheerful

May the warm winds of Heaven
    Blow softly upon your house.
    May the Great Spirit Bless all who enter there
    May your mocassins Make happy tracks
    in many seasons, and the Rainbow
    Always touch your shoulder

Cherokee prayer blessing

There is a place for you around our camp fire to return to,
    friends to spend some time and share your stories with whenever you feel like it.
    Our pilgrims come and go. Everyone is free to do as they please.
    Avalon's door are always open and in our gardens the scent of roses eternal.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:53 pm

Sanicle wrote:I love you Morpheus Lionhawk!  I've loved reading your posts.  No BS, just clearly straight from the heart with clarity and honesty!  And that wonderful story you told especially.  What a blessing to know you helped Mother Earth like that and then to have you friend healed!!  What joy cheers

There are so many questions I could ask about your experiences but I'm not going to as you are clearly and understandably are ready to leave all of that behind you.  

I just want to say that I'm so happy for you that our friend Mudra has touched your heart and lifted you up once again and that I, also, wish you nothing but the best on your journey ahead.  You deserve all the peace and harmony that I'm sure is coming your way after having endured and giving so much of yourself.

Namaste

Lots of Hugs for you!  

The Karen Lawless The Karen

Dearest Sanicle you are our stove my friend.
    That warm heart of yours is such a blessing.
    I'll never say enough how much I appreciate you being around.

The Karen
    Hugs

Much Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:51 pm