tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    Messengers of Deception

    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Brook on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm

    For all we know, Floyd could be a Tall Long-Nosed Grey-Alien
    For all we know, that may very well be true in the parallel sense :

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6952p15-zardon-channeled-through-floyd#99182
    magamud
    magamud

    Posts : 1280
    Join date : 2012-06-17

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  magamud on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:59 pm

    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Brook on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:44 pm

    Jenetta wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Sometimes I think there are those who know that UFO's, God, and Aliens exist -- but they just like to mess with people -- and challenge them. I've seen UFO's. I think I've spoken with at least one individual who was NOT just another human-being. I don't know if they were fundamentally good or bad. I don't know if UFO's are fundamentally good or bad. And I certainly am NOT starting a UFO Alien Cult!! Just the opposite. I'm walking away from this madness. I've had just about enough...
    I've seen a UFO too Orthodoxy...back in 2011.  I've also been in the company of a non human being while I was working airporter taxi.  How do I know this?  My sense of smell is very acute and this being who was sitting in the passenger seat next to me while I was driving emitted a sulphur odour which was quickly covered up.  Glancing at this being I felt I could see scales underneath the human skin tissue.  There were other "humans" in the seats behind.
    After dropping these "people" off at a private airport near the city airport I was soon off work.  Upon looking in the mirror that evening or the next day I noticed a reddened patch (strip) of skin on front of my neck area as if I had been burned.  At the same time all of that area felt deathly cold and so I wrapped the area up tight when going outdoors until it faded.
    Hey Brook I get a kick out of your cartoons...hilarious!  No bath for Lionhawk until you finish the dishes.

    ___________________________________________
    As it is above; so it is below
    Interesting documentary I found Jenetta.  Tonight I was watching this documentary on Netflix.  In it several describe the smell of sulfur.   Which reminded me of your post here.

    So I'll share the documentary here. Which also ends on with Mr Vallee and his book which it the title of this thread.

    It's actually put together quite well.  The documentary that is.

    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Floyd on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:08 pm

    Messengers of deception

    Coming through an alien near you brothers and sisters.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2190
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Sanicle on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:52 pm

    Brook wrote:Interesting documentary I found Jenetta.  Tonight I was watching this documentary on Netflix.  In it several describe the smell of sulfur.   Which reminded me of your post here.

    So I'll share the documentary here.  Which also ends on with Mr Vallee and his book which it the title of this thread.

    It's actually put together quite well.  The documentary that is.

    A lot of interesting info in that documentary Brook.  Thanks for posting it.  What I didn't like however is the very negative slant it gave, especially at the end with the priest saying that virtually everything that comes from 'beyond the veil' is evil...........a demon (Shocked oooh, shake in my boots)...........and they are out to destroy us.  What a load of crap! Mad 

    This is just another expression of racism, fear based as racism often is, born out of ignorance.  If you truly listen to all these accounts, very few of those who had encounters were truly harmed, and those who were approached to harm these beings themselves.  Fear and ignorance is what causes these negative and aggressive reactions in humans.

    Yes, I agree that some from the other dimensions can be 'evil', but to immediately assume that they are ALL evil is jut patently ridiculous.  It's like saying all Russians or Americans or Australians are evil, and we all know that if you get to know any of these people individually, you find out that it's a ridiculous assumption very quickly.  And that's the whole point.  We need to learn about these beings in the other realities to know who/what is evil and which is not.  In the process you realize how easy it is to turn away the negatives and that they can't harm you physically.  Most of the witnesses in the many stories came out of the experience alive didn't they?  As has been noted by Vallee and others, the fear factor often came about as a result of being hypnotized by humans after the fact and hypnotists can lead the subjects according to their own assumptions.

    How are you supposed to expand your awareness if you don't open up to these realities?  Or would you rather remain afraid and ignorant as the 'experts' (especially the religious ones) would have you do, just like the other sheep?  You are playing right into the hands of the PTW!! Jesus gave the answer here:
    Matthew 10:16. King James Version. 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
    ..........and I'm sure he was talking about humans as much as anything else.


    Last edited by Sanicle on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2190
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Sanicle on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:59 pm

    magamud wrote:
    Thanks for posting this video also Magamud, although I must admit I'm surprised you did, given all the evidence they gave to discredit so many religious texts and icons. Their evidence was a real eye-opener, and they are clearly NOT ignorant but very well versed in what they have to share, with proof that's hard to discount.

    And yep it's men they show to be the deceivers, as is, IMO, usually the case, greed often being what underlies it.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

    Posts : 1857
    Join date : 2010-04-16
    Location : British Columbia Canada

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers Of Deception

    Post  Jenetta on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:01 am

    Floyd wrote:Messengers of deception

    Coming through an alien near you brothers and sisters.
    __________________________________

    Personal experiences of aliens or the UFO phenomenon Floyd, are on the whole not issues of deception unless of course you view individuals that experience such phenomena as completely delusional which is not a wise course to pursue as you would be classifying a large percentage of people as delusional with you being the judge...unfortunately Floyd you are completely one-sided in your viewpoints and your obsession about alien cults clouds your imagination and judgment.
    If this thread hadn't been started by you, I would kindly ask you to take yourself off to prevaricate and chinwag elsewhere.   I find your comments profoundly boring sounding like a "broken record".

    _________________________________________
    Jenneta
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

    Posts : 1857
    Join date : 2010-04-16
    Location : British Columbia Canada

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers Of Deception

    Post  Jenetta on Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:12 am


    Interesting documentary I found Jenetta.  Tonight I was watching this documentary on Netflix.  In it several describe the smell of sulfur.   Which reminded me of your post here.

    So I'll share the documentary here.  Which also ends on with Mr Vallee and his book which it the title of this thread.

    It's actually put together quite well.  The documentary that is.


    _________________________________

    Thanks for the documentary Brook. Looking forward to viewing it. Yeah...I was wondering if some of those alien races that give off the smell of sulfur(or rotten eggs) have a lot of overflowing septic tanks on their planets or planes of existence as the smell is completely the same!!

    __________________________
    As it is above; so it is below
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Floyd on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:40 am

    Religious experience has taken on many guises over the centuries. The modern archetype being aliens. One of  the young nation called americas "gifts" to humanity on the religious front. It all started with fascist Pelley right up to an entire host of ufo cult leaders. The demons were invited a while back.
    The overall message of ufo and alien cults is one of a new religion.
    Prophecy, eugenics. Ascension. Sterilisation of the weak, inter galactic political unions
    Pro american, possesion, occultist trance mediumship, Libertarian, niburu, fear, pseudo science, seperation of the pure from the impure, science fiction cover for miltary projects, mind controlling and cultic. These are the keywords of alien religions.

    There is not one good thing I can say about alien ufo cult religions. They are just as bad if not worse than the church or any other body of mass mind control.

    Aliens are useless and they are indeed messengers of deception.
    They have never done and never will do anything usefull on behalf of this planet.
    The main reason being they are the product of a modern imigination.

    Epic fail after epic fail.
    The good news this is that the influence of these alien cults and manifestations are limited and few take them seriously despite the best efforts to inaugerate a new religion of the age.

    Messengers of deception indeed.
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Brook on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:05 am

    Sanicle wrote:A lot of interesting info in that documentary Brook.  Thanks for posting it.  What I didn't like however is the very negative slant it gave, especially at the end with the priest saying that virtually everything that comes from 'beyond the veil' is evil...........a demon (Shocked oooh, shake in my boots)...........and they are out to destroy us.  What a load of crap! Mad 

    This is just another expression of racism, fear based as racism often is, born out of ignorance.  If you truly listen to all these accounts, very few of those who had encounters were truly harmed, and those who were approached to harm these beings themselves.  Fear and ignorance is what causes these negative and aggressive reactions in humans.

    Yes, I agree that some from the other dimensions can be 'evil', but to immediately assume that they are ALL evil is jut patently ridiculous.  It's like saying all Russians or Americans or Australians are evil, and we all know that if you get to know any of these people individually, you find out that it's a ridiculous assumption very quickly.  And that's the whole point.  We need to learn about these beings in the other realities to know who/what is evil and which is not.  In the process you realize how easy it is to turn away the negatives and that they can't harm you physically.  Most of the witnesses in the many stories came out of the experience alive didn't they?  As has been noted by Vallee and others, the fear factor often came about as a result of being hypnotized by humans after the fact and hypnotists can lead the subjects according to their own assumptions.

    How are you supposed to expand your awareness if you don't open up to these realities?  Or would you rather remain afraid and ignorant as the 'experts' (especially the religious ones) would have you do, just like the other sheep?  You are playing right into the hands of the PTW!!  Jesus gave the answer here:
    Matthew 10:16. King James Version. 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
    ..........and I'm sure he was talking about humans as much as anything else.
    I agree on the ending.  But you have to look at the source to understand his stance.  Like Floyd the obsession with the phenomenon can only lead in one direction.  Having an open mind to the possibilities are beyond him.

     Kind of like the author of this thread. Whistle 
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Brook on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 am

    Jenetta wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Messengers of deception

    Coming through an alien near you brothers and sisters.
    __________________________________

    Personal experiences of aliens or the UFO phenomenon Floyd, are on the whole not issues of deception unless of course you view individuals that experience such phenomena as completely delusional which is not a wise course to pursue as you would be classifying a large percentage of people as delusional with you being the judge...unfortunately Floyd you are completely one-sided in your viewpoints and your obsession about alien cults clouds your imagination and judgment.
    If this thread hadn't been started by you, I would kindly ask you to take yourself off to prevaricate and chinwag elsewhere.   I find your comments profoundly boring sounding like a "broken record".

    _________________________________________
    Jenneta
    Indeed.  He has also still avoided the questions put forth in this thread which he created.  Completely side stepping it and reverting to the same boring content.  Which bears no reasoning to the questions put forth here which as I've stated once again... he avoids like the plague.

    One thing is for certain on the subject of Aliens or UFO's...Floyd can never be accused of having an open mind.  Even when confronted with the data and facts. Such as those presented in the Phoenix lights.  Also avoiding the Author of Messengers of Deception's view on the "interdimensional aspect".

    So go ahead Floyd...explain away the Phoenix Lights as some Alien cult. I double dare you.


    Last edited by Brook on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2190
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Sanicle on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:29 am

    Yes, which is why we need to keep hammering away like this so the forum at least provides a balanced view. Wink 
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Floyd on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:06 pm

    Aliens are useless
    Can you think of anyrhing usefull aliens have done.
    I cant.
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Brook on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:44 pm

    Floyd wrote:Aliens are useless
    Can you think of anyrhing usefull aliens have done.
    I cant.
    I suppose aliens might say the same thing about us given certain conditions we've allowed this planet to come to:


    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Pollution-global-warming-prevention-738349_800_533

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdMbldi40Ovv2Gu7jITetGVYaUE5GacKX5Xi0jO1nEwYbyf7oq

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Pollution-8

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 125908283547105

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Alien_cartoon_eviction_cartoon_fridge_magnets-rb49a305dadd943a4b113aa0e5a373dd5_x7j3u_8byvr_512

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Cartoon_aliens

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 108073


    But congratulations for successfully avoiding the dare.




    Last edited by Brook on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Floyd on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:56 pm

    What are your aliens going to do?
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Brook on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:58 pm

    Floyd wrote:What are your aliens going to do?
    They're not "my" aliens Floyd.

    Question is what are the inhabitants of this planet going to do?
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Brook on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:02 pm

    So once again Floyd...explain away the Phoenix Lights as some Alien cult. I double dare you.
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Floyd on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:05 pm

    Im asking a simple question. What are aliens going to do?
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Brook on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:09 pm

    Floyd wrote:Im asking a simple question. What are aliens going to do?
    I asked a simple question as well. For you to explain how the Phoenix lights can be attributed to an Alien Cult and dismissed.

    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Floyd on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:13 pm

    Im not convinced by pheonix lights etc
    That is it a matter of opinion.
    Do you have any messeges from our alien friends
    And can you state their purpose
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Brook on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:21 pm

    Floyd wrote:Im not convinced by pheonix lights etc
    That is it a matter of opinion.
    Do you have any messeges from our alien friends
    And can you state their purpose
    It's not a matter of being convinced or not Floyd.  The question stands to your reference that UFO and Alien sitings are attributed to Alien Cults.


    The fact that 10 thousand people saw something unidentified and possibly attributed to extra-intelligent life is the point.  And how it relates to Alien Cults.  

    According to your continuous posting that is all you appear to attribute it to.

    Now the question stands.  How do you attribute it to Alien cults?

    10 thousand people saw something unidentified (UFO) Possibly operated by alien intelligence.  How does that relate to an Alien Cult?  Because they think whether you are convinced or not they saw something of that nature.  Are you going to tell us that the city of Phoenix is nothing but one big alien cult?

    As for this penchant you have to  assume anyone here has a message from aliens is rather presumptuous.  

    But I'll entertain you enough to assume if aliens are looking down on us right now.  They must certainly be astounded at the condition we allow ourselves to live in and would probably not wish to contact such a primitive life source until they/we evolve enough clean up the mess they're/we're making of this planet and learn to appreciate what resources they/we have here.  

    There's a theory out there that the Aliens that seem to visit here are actually us from the future.  If that's the case then I suppose it shows that somewhere along the line we may have actually evolved past that destructive phase.  Now that's something to consider.

    But the truth is Floyd...I don't have an answer for you.  As much as you would like to distort the so called alien message into some religious alien cult.  I just don't have an answer for you Floyd.

    Edit to add:

    There are lots of brilliant scientists out there that believe in the possibility of life on other planets.  Depending on the evolved state of such a life existence the possibility in theory is quite real that some life out there is more than capable of visiting here.  I could entertain those theories with you Floyd  from some accredited sources as well.  But this game of yours to discredit such theory even when confronted with it would be fruitless now wouldn't it?  Quite frankly Floyd it would be a waste of time as you've already made up your mind to deny even the science that would back it up.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

    Posts : 2190
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Sanicle on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:52 pm

    Floyd wrote:Aliens are useless
    Can you think of anyrhing usefull aliens have done.
    I cant.
    It's staring you in the face Floyd and still you don't see.  They have caused millions of people around the world to question everything they have been taught by the 'authorities'...... to open their minds to our place in the Universe....... to do exactly what we are doing here ie communicate with others all around the world about such things, in the process opening their minds (well.....some Rolling Eyes ) to others' perceptions and viewpoints about 'life', learning about the different and unique experiences we can undergo to learn and grow in strength and understanding of human capabilities and potential.  They reveal that potential on so many levels.

    If that's all they ever do by revealing themselves at times, it's enough.

    There are examples here and there on the Net of what others perceive the 'aliens' have actually done to help the planet, but you, dear Sir, would not be convinced.  Seems you need to be slapped in the face by something to believe, or, have someone you respect write it all down and convince you it's true purely by what's made manifest here.......mostly by human beings as per the cults.  Not aliens.  Seems you judge aliens purely in accordance with human stupidity and evil and can't see beyond that to who/what they may be of themselves.

    This may be an example of what aliens can do for us, courtesy of Burgundia.

    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6963-comet-ison-11-25-2013-ufos-silently-zapp-us-military-base-for-hours#99322
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

    Posts : 1857
    Join date : 2010-04-16
    Location : British Columbia Canada

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers Of Deception

    Post  Jenetta on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:12 am

    Paul's biases are "a waste of time"...his avatar says it all. He just likes "to toot his horn" to provoke and gain attention.

    _______________________________
    Jenneta 
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Floyd on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:13 am

    Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Im not convinced by pheonix lights etc
    That is it a matter of opinion.
    Do you have any messeges from our alien friends
    And can you state their purpose
    [b]It's not a matter of being convinced or not Floyd.  The question stands to your reference that UFO and Alien sitings are attributed to Alien Cults.

    Sitings of The mother Mary are attributed to the Roman catholic cult.
    As Harry Nillson once said in The Point  "we see what we wanna see and we hear what we wanna hear"

    Mommy momy, i just saw a fairy in the garden
    daddy daddy, i just saw a goblin in the woods
    brothers and sisters, I just manifested a disincarnate entity frrom the planet Venus

    So basically what you are saying is that you believe these things exist and that you understand not the reason or purpose or philosophy of them being there. They just seem to hang out here and there.


    UFO cults and alien religions do originate in the United States of America. But then the US government having been doing a number on their population for quite some time now in this regard and many others. First they treat the Indians and blacks as slaves and now their entire population. They practically invented UFO religions.

    I would be delighted to see your so called scientific proof.

    As for the Pheonix lights that some use to validate the existence of visiting aliens. Well. There are two sides to every story.
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Phoenix_lights


    Last edited by Floyd on Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Messengers of Deception - Page 3 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

    Post  Floyd on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:18 am

    Sanicle wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Aliens are useless
     They have caused millions of people around the world to question everything they have been taught by the 'authorities'......
    There are examples here and there on the Net of what others perceive the 'aliens' have actually done to help the planet,
    This I am  afraid depends on what fantasy world you exist in. What millions are these? Did you do a survey and can you back it up with any meaningful statistics or do we just have to take your word for it. This is just a vague statement.

    I do agree we should question authority but it is not beings from outer space that prompt us to do such things.

    There are no examples of anything alleged aliens have done anything to help this planet. That is just silly. Of course if you believe in that then good luck to you.

    Alien religions are just one like any other. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, scientology....
    The root of alien cults originating in the United States lies in fascism and US weapons development.

    Whilst I do accept there is a possibility of other life in the universe I do not believe that they have come for a cup of tea.
    I do believe humans will always look to the stars for answers and find almost anything they want there.

    Fortunately most of us do not bow down to alien gods. Unfortunately, millions of us bow down to anthropormorphic God and other such things.


    Last edited by Floyd on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

      Current date/time is Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:00 pm