tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Messengers of Deception

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Messengers of Deception - Page 7 Empty Re: Messengers of Deception

Post  Sanicle on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:26 am

Yes, I'd give up if I were you Brook.  Seems pretty certain he won't debate you on the relevant issues you've tried to raise.  Maybe he can't and only wants to relive his phd glory days through the forum, and that's OK too.  I'm sure the rest of us get your points so why bang your head against a brick wall with Floyd.  Let him have his thread and continue on, yet again, with his pet subject.   But please, don't let him drag you down even lower into 'personal attack territory' like he seems to be attempting to in the above post by targeting our friend Lionhawk again.

I personally wish I'd never responded in the first place and did so because I thought the book contained valid warnings but also saw it as an opportunity to present a more positive perspective on what it said.  But I'm going to try not to fall into the trap again.  I love you
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:22 am

Floyd wrote:Hey Brook stop whining. You are always wining, Floyd did this, Floyd did that, Floyd said this, Floyd siad that. A bit like an 8 year old in a school yard isnt it? Do yourself and everyone else a favour and change the record lol.

You know I agree with Mudra about lifetime bans but I can see why Lionhawk earned his. He would often let his uber spiritual veneer slip to reveal his nasty passive aggressive side. In fairness I don't read many posts, in fact practically zero, by you or him and a few others as I find them them boring so I just let them pass into nothingness.

But thats the good thing thing about forums. You can just ignore what is uninteresting. The good news is that this forum is available to everyone and not those involved in alien religions and cults. It takes all sorts.
    cheers 

POSTS THAT ARE VERY LARGE PRINT AND RAMBLE ON FOR PAGES TAKING UP LOADS OF BANDWITH...!!!!!!!!!

JUST so EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU CAN POST BIGGER BOLDER<<< AND >>>>>> LONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE. ARE YOU AN ATTENTION SEEKER BY ANY CHANCE!!!!!!!!!

I do find this style of posting incredibly dull and im sure im not the only who reaches for the off button when they appear lol.
    I do find that many leaders of alien and other religious cults and self proclaimed teachers are frequently manipulated by alleged guides and beings. They usually have dubious personalities and display all the spiritual awareness and wisdom of a stale dog turd.

Hence messengers of deception
    Cow
    Floyd my dear boy,

I told you days ago that does not work anymore.  Neither does dodging the subject(s).  It does however show your lack of resourceful debate. Hence the ability (or lack thereof) to rise to the challenge.

Since you find it difficult to do so, I won't challenge your obsession with it  as I'm certain it rocks the boat brought forward in this thread.  

I do however know I've proven more than one point here to the membership, which all the attention was worth!  Up to and including this response of yours. lol! 

Judging spirit guides are we now Floyd?  Sheesh!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Buffalo_Calf_Woman

http://manataka.org/page2.html

Did you learn "A" or "B" without guidance?

Last edited by Brook on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:38 am

Sanicle wrote:Yes, I'd give up if I were you Brook.  Seems pretty certain he won't debate you on the relevant issues you've tried to raise.  Maybe he can't and only wants to relive his phd glory days through the forum, and that's OK too.  I'm sure the rest of us get your points so why bang your head against a brick wall with Floyd.  Let him have his thread and continue on, yet again, with his pet subject.   But please, don't let him drag you down even lower into 'personal attack territory' like he seems to be attempting to in the above post by targeting our friend Lionhawk again.

I personally wish I'd never responded in the first place and did so because I thought the book contained valid warnings but also saw it as an opportunity to present a more positive perspective on what it said.  But I'm going to try not to fall into the trap again.  I love you
    You are such a sweetheart!

Big Hugs!  

Remember 'the shield' and good cup of coffee keeps me going...Brook 

I will say this.  On some levels I do agree with Floyd.  I even spent a week in December writing on the dangers of cults here on the Mists back in 2010.  Most particularly the ritual aspects of said cults.

I do NOT however believe in throwing the baby out with the bathwater (sorry old cliche) and dismissing the UFO phenomenon as some Religious Cult invention.

Refusing to debate the subject speaks volumes.  

Closed mindedness:

Messengers of Deception - Page 7 Ignore
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:52 am

responding to Floyd....why even bother...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:27 pm

I might write two books: Arguing on the Internet!!! -- and Shut the F**k Up!!! Just Kidding!!!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Messengers of Deception - Page 7 Sleep_10

I'll be posting telepatically today so if you think of something nice that makes you all happy that was me .

Enlightened 

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Lolerz  Really funny and cute Oxy and Mudra.  I love it when the humour comes out to break up a bit of friction.  It's definitely the best way.  

But honestly, no-one has to read the threads if they don't like what's on them and yet I can't help but notice that it's the threads that stir up a bit of conflict that get the most views happening.  Maybe for the same reason so many dramatic TV shows and movies that are full of conflict are popular?  There are so many...too many?....watchers in this world.  So few that want to get involved when important issues are being discussed.  Doing lots of thinking maybe when they are still not sure?  I hope so.

I actually think it's healthier to participate and get things off your chest if you have a problem with what's being said....IF the other party/parties have the courage to jump in and have a good old passionate debate with you.  It's cleansing.......and you might just end up with a more rounded view on the issue at hand, given that there's always at least two sides to every story and maybe a bigger picture that needs to be seen.  And I've read comments from both of you saying you understand how conflict helps to develop us in other ways also......alerting us to issues we have within ourselves, where we need toughening up or a deeper understanding of what the issue really is.  So in that way it's good also.

forum: a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest

But yes, sometimes what starts out as a warm-blooded, clean debate ends up going down the plughole and there's no point continuing.  It can get very deep, dark and dirty down there, and that's not healthy for anyone.

So big hugs to both of you for your wit and wisdom  Hugs

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional comments)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:37 pm

mudra wrote:Messengers of Deception - Page 7 1477421_10203075344311015_412473040_n
    Love from me
    mudra
    Mudras, dear Mudras,
    sweet, sophisticated,
    old school Soul,
    I love you so much!

Cool Beer

Darling, You ROCK !

The Floyd 

Yes Floyd, you 2...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:20 pm

drop your philosophies and sentimental cliparts

great message
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:26 pm

The last few posts are right-on! I've been replying -- but now I'm going to try listening (without replying). BTW -- there are HUGE differences between reacting -- replying -- and responding! The fact that controversial and sensational threads get the most attention is behind the reason I think this world remains screwed-up (and seems to be getting worse). I continue to think this solar system (and not just this world) is One Big Business called Purgatory Incorporated wherein conflict, disease, pain, suffering, warfare, misery, greed, fear, class-warfare, holy-wars, religious-controversy, nationalism, uber-alles, end-of-the-world, saved-and-lost, us-v-them, Salvation4Sale, etc, etc, etc -- are Good for Business!! I call it The Corrupt Ruling the Stupid!! Those with the Gold RULE!!! The sad thing is that both the Corrupt and the Stupid seem to be pleased with the present arrangement!! Creating Heaven on Earth aka Paradise Incorporated might be harshly resisted by both the Corrupt and the Stupid!! I suspect that this might be the reason we seem to have Harsh-Administrators of this Prison Planet in Rebellion!! Attempting to Make Things Better might actually Make Things Worse!! I'm morphing into Lurk-Mode for at least a year or two -- watching and listening without replying. One more thing. Consider Everything from All-Angles Always -- and then Compete Without Ceasing With Positive Response Ability!! Robert H. Schuller got it right with Possibility Thinking -- yet this should be ALL Possibilities -- and NOT simply the Positive Possibilities!! Self-Doubt should be punctuated with Self-Esteem -- but neither Self-Doubt or Self-Esteem should be chronic!! The combining of Roman Catholicism with the Crystal Cathedral should be MOST Interesting!!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:49 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Mudras, dear Mudras,
    sweet, sophisticated,
    old school Soul,
    I love you so much!

Cool Beer

Darling, You ROCK !

The Floyd