tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The death, the light and the sun...

burgundia
    burgundia

The death, the light and the sun... Empty The death, the light and the sun...

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Found on FB:

They let just enough light out to keep the organic matrix alive until it is fully assimilated. Your Light/"sun" is trapped behind an electromagnetic cage. Somehow they found a way to intertwine the electrical with the magnetic and changed everything.

Behind that web they have around the sun is another version of 3D, and it is made of light. I know because I have seen it. That is the one we are supposed to be in. This is not ours. This is a construct of hell, and everything in it is dying, and if it was not dying to begin with, they set out to kill it. They always try to tell us this is our own personal hologram, that if things are not right it is because things are not right with us on a spiritual level. Bullshit. This is theirs. What they made of the organic matrix when they smothered the light.

This light COMMUNICATED with me. I did not have a "vision," which I am being accused of claiming to have had. I looked at it for the better part of 20 minutes sitting on my neighbors front porch while she was having a drink, and talking to her the entire time I was looking at it. Her husband was even there for a few minutes. I tried to get them to look and see if they saw what I was seeing. They refused, and told me I was going to "blind myself" just like the sheep always do. I have not seen it like that since when I have sungazed. It's like it is saying, "well, ok, if you are dumb enough to look at that after what I showed you, go ahead, dumb ass." I won't do it anymore. It is part of the new age programming. That is why it makes you feel good. It is not the true light of the sun, and it is changing your DNA to make it feel better in THEIR matrix. This matrix is killing you, your soul, and everything in it. Don't let them make you think or feel otherwise. If I glance at the sun occasionally from now on it will only be to assure it that I have not forgotten what they have done to it.

Sungazing is another thing that has come into vogue with this "new age," and now that I have figured out what they are doing to the sun, I won't be doing any more of it. I think that may also be one of the reasons it let me see it like it did....to say "Hey, that's not me you are looking at." And then the little pink "river" of liquid light at the bottom under the two pink rivers of eyes shaped like tears in the pulsating ball of pure white light turned downward, in exactly the same manner we would draw what we call a "sad face."

All of the New Age people are lying to you, and Ashayana Deane has been lied to as well. They all leave you with the notion that if one doesn't "ascend" in this time cycle, we will be dragged off into some 4th dimensional realm to be an energy source. That is already accomplished.

The stargates have been engineered to capture the souls who might wake up to reality enough to start looking for a ride out of here. The rest of the sheep they will just continue to harvest through the false light they show them at death.

For those who are awake enough to realize, you already are that food source. They stand between us and God/Source. We are not getting back to God/Source even through death. You are already trapped here, and all their bullshit meditation and use of symbols is to program your DNA to go where they want to take you if you start to figure any of this out. Currently you have two choices, and that is succumb to a physical death in this crappy matrix they have constructed around you and be able to recognize the genuine light of source among the choices you will see, or choose wrong and be re-cycled/harvested and reinserted back into their inorganic matrix again, or let them re-program your DNA with all their New Age meditation and use of symbols, that way you will get a sort of "promotion" to a different physical place in this matrix of darkness, while they convince you your change was somehow dimensional. See ya later. I would rather die one more time and make the right choice this time.

Nobody chooses to come here, no matter what they try to convince you of out of some warped sense of obligation. You either look at all the stuff that has been left for you and figure out how to free your Light, which you refer to as a "sun," or you die and get the XXXX out this time. Because the only thing that will bring your matrix back to where it is organically supposed to be is the true light of the sun they have trapped in a freakin' electromagnetic web. Otherwise you'd better be figuring out how to cross the right light barrier at death and go home. To the light. The real one.

Also, don't expect them to stop doing things like chemtrails. They will only stop when they are forced to do it, and I mean by way of physical force. The destruction of the planet is part and parcel of the inorganic matrix they have created. What they are doing to the planet is just the icing on top of the cake in terms of what they have achieved. Water is a crystal, and the only thing on the planet that would have the ability to transform into that light behind that cage they have put around it from its molecular form on earth....liquid light. Water is a crystal. Google that one. Water the liquid crystal. That is a lot of resonating frequency...gone.

One thing is for sure, if you die here, DON'T go toward the light lol. They have people programmed to go toward a false light at death the light by way of the NLP of earth in their version of 3D (not the real one). They even portray it in the movies lol. The light that invites you to walk into it and disappear...that blinding light. Stay the XXXX out of that one. Look for another one, and if you can't find it just take your chances and succumb to the darkness. Right now that blinding light is the only ticket out they have left out there for the sheep (us), and it is a combine.

People who talk about near death experiences talk about having seen a light that seemed like it wanted them to go into. That is the false light they show you at death, and given some of the ancient teachings, I think there may be more than one, so that if you don't choose one you may want another. That kind of light is often portrayed in death experiences in the movies here in their matrix as well, and you are all familiar with it. That is simply another version of the inorganic light of the matrix you are already in, another version of the false light they try to make of your sun with the cage around it. The LIGHT inside would defy any of the laws of science in this matrix.

So if something should happen to any of us before we see each other again, remember this: When you die, the light of source, if it is there among the choices, will be the one you think is fake. just a ball of very slowly pulsating light that appears to be liquid or molten in some way, but not hot. There is no such thing as heat or cool in this light. It just is. The other choices will be the diffused looking artificial lights of this matrix....that you can walk into if you want. Some might be blinding, some might not. but you will still recognize it as the sort of light you have always seen here.

Look for the liquid light, if it is there. Inside the cage the light you call the sun looks like a beautiful little "disco ball" of pure and brilliant white and pink light, with the pink parts being tear shaped rivers down the sides, like eyes, and a smaller one at the bottom...that one will smile at you...you will think it looks like a toy, a brilliant one, but a toy....and it will be mesmerizing...
    But your eyes will not be trapped or drawn in by it. It will simply be there, and you can easily walk away. It is not controlling. At all.
    And there is no fear associated with looking at it. It is soothing to the soul. It literally looks like something you could hold in your hands, because it is.

You have to consider the irony as the Sun rises every day and the utter POWER it wields in terms of the transmission of light via only the few holes in the web they left for it to come through lol, which they call "sunspots." The can't cut the light of source completely off, because what is left of the organic matrix would die off very quickly, and they would be able to finish heir assimilation of everything and everybody into the kind of matrix they showed you in the wildly popular movie. We are not in that state of existence at this point, but that is the ultimate end.

All through the ages,
    the light has been hidden.
    Awake, O man, and be wise.

Know, O man, that Light is thine heritage.
    Know that darkness is only a veil.

When darkness is banished and all Veils are rended,
    out there shall flash from the darkness, the LIGHT.

Mysteries there are in the Cosmos
    that unveiled fill the world with their light.
    ~The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Their manipulation of the sun has been monitored for a long time. The only trouble is, nobody except Dollard seems to be able to figure out that it has a shell around it, and since I don't know anybody else who has seen the inside, nobody else seems to understand that shell is actually a CAGE for out light.

THEY are the ones causing all the sunflares, they are the ones causing all the droughts and inclement weather. The don't need HAARP to do this, as is well explained in this article. They have snuffed out the light of your own sun, and are using what is left of God/Source in this time matrix against us, to snuff out the life of everything on this planet.

From the article: "All of this waveform duplication is beyond chance and probability. In the past, nothing like this has been observed before with this degree of complexity by this author. I have been continuously been examining these and other solar charts since the early 1990's.

Why would someone do this to the Sun?"
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol14.htm

it is not hollow, it is a very small ball of brilliant light of two different colors, and it appears to be hollow because IT IS SUSPENDED IN THE MIDDLE OF A VERY BIG F#@KING CAGE!!! Other than that, he's got it pretty much figured out, except I doubt that he realizes just how CLOSE it really is.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJgZTW4rx-s&list=FLsze8cz9n1_lGxzg4lxaUbQ

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol14.htm

You can see them causing the CMEs. They are flying in and out of that web they have around the light and causing them. It is as plain as day. And there are other videos that demonstrate this. They put the light in a cage. It is not a "star." None of them are. To call something a star carries with it the connotation that something is "burning," or that there is fusion inside. And Eric Dollard's work has proven otherwise. I have seen otherwise. It is simply the light. They caged the light. You can see the matrix.
    lol. Their technology sucks. You can literally look at it and if you realize what you are looking at you will understand that what you are seeing is a light that is trying to break free from the cage they have put around it. They are constantly, with their rudimentary equipment, trying to maintain the web. It is all right in front of your eyes, people. Open them. We are not blind. The matrix is right in front of your eyes. They literally show it to you and expect you not to see it. Whatever it takes to destroy that web around the sun is here somewhere, and it is hidden in all the ancient stuff. That is your ascension. If you don't free it, and the earth, you are going nowhere.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY53PyrAFBU&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFQxlhrMzw

The "solar cycles" are controlled by them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJgZTW4rx-s&list=FLsze8cz9n1_lGxzg4lxaUbQ&index=30
    — with Bharat Sharma.
    magamud
    magamud

The death, the light and the sun... Empty Re: The death, the light and the sun...

Post  magamud Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:32 am

Thanks for the find Burginda. I dont know what to think. Im sure more and more people are going to pop out of this program. I suspect consciousness involves being aware of the Sci Fi parasitic Legion that harvests and fools mortals in such. I dont know the whole story. But if some bastard loving demon comes around me I am going to shine him with the light and torture that SOB to death. We are not alone in the Darkness and there is no reason to fear. But what a ride it is!
    burgundia
    burgundia

The death, the light and the sun... Empty Re: The death, the light and the sun...

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:40 am

I do not know what to think either. I copied it to my FB page too and I got a response from a friend of mine that light cannot be trapped in an electromagnetic cage because light is the carrier of electromagnetic interaction and not the subject.Foton has no electric charge and can't act electically or magnetically. I am a complete layman when it comes to physics so i can't even comment on her statement
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:52 am

One wonders if this person is delusional or on target. It gives me pause.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:08 pm

More responses from other people there:

1. Light is trapped inside Earth's electromagnetic field, why wouldn't it be the same for the sun?

2. this is why EVERY person that tries to expose the longitudinal function is either dead, chastised, or in jail... otis carr, marconie, tesla, reich, bearden (and many others) .. even einstein knew but kept his mouth shut.. hell the maxwell equations showed it until they were tempered... the real light is not electromagnetic.. there are two kinds of electricity.. dielectric, and electric.. dielectric is kicked in the teeth and hidden, and the destructive (death worshipping) electricity is what 'they' brought forth... ie: the trap.... these assholes worship death in every way..
    just like Dollard states.. "the free electron, is the measurement of electricity being destroyed".. Dollard has the XXXX, and he knows the drill.. probably half the reason he lives in a car, in the middle of nowhere.. it a perfect faraday cage..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMZgaBL1BhU
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Human DNA is wrapped around light. Science.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Carol wrote:Human DNA is wrapped around light. Science.

So light is "trapped" in the DNA.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:25 pm

The light gives the DNA life. Hence the DNA embraces the light.

Here is some additional info. DNA molecules discovered 25,000 light years away from Earth

"Finding these molecules in an interstellar gas cloud means that important building blocks for DNA and amino acids can 'seed' newly-formed planets with the chemical precursors for life," said Anthony Remijan, of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO).

Dr. Garjajev claims that this communication is not something that happens only inside the individual cells or between one cell and another. He claims organisms use this "light" to "talk" to other organisms and suggested that this could explain telepathy and ESP. It was like human beings already had their own wireless internet based on our DNA. http://www.viewzone.com/dnax.html

Light inside the body (DNA Human Cell) The death, the light and the sun... Dna-human-cell

"Veljkovic and Cosic proposed that molecular interactions are electrical in nature, and they take place over distances that are large compared with the size of molecules. Cosic later introduced the idea of dynamic electromagnetic field interactions, that molecules recognize their particular targets and vice versa by electromagnetic resonance. In other words, the molecules send out specific frequencies of electromagnetic waves which not only enable them to 'see' and 'hear' each other, as both photon and phonon modes exist for electromagnetic waves, but also to influence each other at a distance and become ineluctably drawn to each other if vibrating out of phase (in a complementary way)." -- The Real Bioinformatics Revolution: Proteins and Nucleic Acids Singing to One Another? (Paper available at report@i-sis.org.uk)

"There are about 100,000 chemical reactions happening in every cell each second. The chemical reaction can only happen if the molecule which is reacting is excited by a photon... Once the photon has excited a reaction it returns to the field and is available for more reactions... We are swimming in an ocean of light."

where was the light coming from?

DNA could send out a wide range of frequencies, some of which seemed to be linked to certain functions. If DNA stored this light, it would naturally emit more light on being unzipped.

Cancer is a loss of coherent light

...on a series of cancer patients. In every instance, these patients had lost those natural periodic rhythms as well as their coherence. The lines of internal communication were scrambled. They had lost their connection with the world. In effect, their light was going out.

This is a great article and also goes into biophoton therapy... the application of light to particular areas of the skin for healing purposes. The light, or photons, that are emitted by these units are absorbed by the skin's photoreceptors and then travel through the body's nervous system to the brain, where they help regulate what is referred to as our human bio-energy.

Popp and his new colleagues went on to study the light emissions from several organisms of the same species, first in an experiment with a type of water flea of the genus Daphnia. What they found was nothing short of astonishing. Tests with a photomultiplier showed that the water fleas were sucking up the light emitted from each other. Popp tried the same experiment on small fish and got the same result. According to his photomultiplier, sunflowers were like biological vacuum cleaners, moving in the direction of the most solar photons to hoover them up. Even bacteria swallowed photons from the media they were put in.

The death, the light and the sun... Dna-school
    Communication between organisms
    Thus, it dawned on Popp that these emissions had a purpose outside of the body. Wave resonance wasn't only being used to communicate inside the body, but between living things as well. Two healthy beings engaged in 'photon sucking', as he called it, by exchanging photons. Popp realised that this exchange might unlock the secret of some of the animal kingdom's most persistent conundrums: how schools of fish or flocks of birds create perfect and instantaneous coordination. Many experiments on the homing ability of animals demonstrate that it has nothing to do with following habitual trails, scents or even the EM fields of the earth, but rather some form of silent communication that acts like an invisible rubber band, even when the animals are separated by miles of distance.

Light in human consciousness
    http://www.viewzone.com/dnax.html

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c8c_1352937079

http://vimeo.com/60589309

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 pm

DNA and Light Body Development

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Matter reflects light, so matter will transmute into anything. You are dealing with infinity so imagination can run wild and pockets of conglomerates occur. I suspect we are being used on every level like how we use our cow. Most people pop out of the matrix and into these realms. It can be overwhelming producing dire and not dire at all perspectives to stay alive. This is the white and black hat report type of stuff. Its not like that from my pov at all. There is a plan involved and no one is left alone, lest knowing how many hairs are on your head.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 am