tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy Empty Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy

Post  Jenetta Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:44 am

This video captures "the smoking gun" of Diana's murder by the Monarchy...the pic of the Mercedes vehicle in which Diana was travelling with Dodi is at 04:32. Notice how the Mercedes is relatively undamaged after it has hit the pillar in the Alma tunnel except for the left front end on driver's side. All the other pics in this video of the Mercedes show the vehicle totally crushed really whacked!

"Unlawful Killing" Documentary Sheds New Light Upon Princess Diana's Death

This video above vindicates everything Stuart Wilde says in his article below:

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/02/diana-mystery-revelations-in-the-tunnel-where-she-died-by-stuart-wilde/

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2012/12/new-diana-story/

Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside awakes...Carl Jung
    mudra
    mudra

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy Empty Re: Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy

Post  mudra Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:38 pm

The Real Reason Why Princess Diana Was Assassinated. Ex MI Agent Testifies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pucWT_YKJgA

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy Empty Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy

Post  Jenetta Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:06 am

As some of you may know the documentary entitled "Unlawful Killing" was removed from the Web in 2011...I remember watching it although I had to watch it in Greek subtitles...then too shortly thereafter it was also removed from the Web.

The following is a complete rendering of what went on in that video and I must say "Rebel of Oz" has done an excellent job of it...

THE UNLAWFUL KILLING OF PRINCESS DIANA & DODI AL-FAYED

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/03/the-unlawful-killing-of-princess-diana-and-dodi-al-fayed-2449166.html

The picture of Queen Elizabeth II is pricelessPrincess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 245713

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy Empty Re: Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy

Post  mudra Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:24 am

Lady Die 1/22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEWazqf_N2o&list=PLE5926AF74C5D4183&index=1

A Message from British Film Director, CHRIS EVERARD:

Since 1997, I have been investigating the crash which killed Princess Diana, her companion, Dodi AlFayed, the driver, Henri Paul, and massively wounded ex-paratrooper Trevor Rees-Jones. LADY DIE represents nearly ten years of research by myself, DAVID ICKE and the co-authors of the book "Diana: The Hidden Evidence", JON KING and JOHN BEVERIDGE.

A Mercedes S280 of the exact model and year was purchased in order that tests could be made for this documentary. The film has a running time of nearly 4 hours and leaves no stone unturned.

The horrific history of the royal family is exposed, including the faked suicide/murder of Stephen Ward, Prince Philip's links with the Profumo scandal, Occult Cocktail Parties at the Cliveden Estate in the 1960s, the exorcism of Stephen Wards cottage, the double murder of two young princes in the Tower of London, the forced euthenasia of King George in 1936 - his killing was timed to coincide with the morning edition of The Times newspaper - and, of course, the film features a full investigation into the crash which killed Princess Diana.

I assembled a Scotland Yard-style incident board for the making of this documentary, which reveals hitherto unknown information about many of the characters involved in the plot to kill Diana.

The film explores the hand-written note which Diana gave to her butler - and another given for safe keeping to her lawyer - which explicitly said that a fake car crash, one which would result in death, was being planned by people working for Prince Charles.

DAVID ICKE bravely puts forward his research, based on confidantes of Princess Diana, which suggests that the crash in Paris was the beginning of a gruesome occult ritual with the time and place of the crash being chosen carefully to coincide with ancient Satanic Rites. Davids excellent book THE BIGGEST SECRET is also discussed in this film.

What exactly did the Queen mean when she warned Diana's butler PAUL BURREL, that there were "dark and mysterious forces" at work in Britain?

What was Henri Paul doing the hours immediately before he turned up for work on that fateful night?

Why was the SIPA press agency in Paris broken into following the death of a Paparazzi photographer?

Who were the senior MI6 and MI5 agents in the tunnel on the night of the crash?

Why was Klaus Werner deported after standing vigil outside Dianas apartment?

All these questions and much more are answered in this film, which was edited in a constantly moving vehicle and deposited at the DVD factories on the day that the British inquiry heard the father of Dodi AlFayed pronounce that his sons death was a case of Black & White MURDER.

The historical part of this film proves, using extensive photos, newspaper cuttings, film clips and testimonies, that the royal family have stabbed and slashed their way to power throughout the ages

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 am

Thank you Mudra for providing this documentary...

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:06 am

Jenetta wrote:Thank you Mudra for providing this documentary...

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 374937

You are welcome Jenetta Cheerful
    Thanks to you to bring back the topic of Diana's death on the table.
    She left us too soon.

Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:02 am

I like some of the aspects of the Monarachy and the Chruch of England -- and I have wondered if these positive characteristics might somehow be combined with the American System -- and used in some future incarnation of Solar System Governance. On the other hand -- I keep hearing about all of the negatives and allegations -- so who knows what the future will be like -- or what it should be like?? I get the feeling that the infowar is just warming-up, and that we will have a very rough ride for decades.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:05 am

Princess Diana, did great work
    - do you know who she really was ?

(she also is my 13th cousin, 1 x removed
    while Queen Elizabeth is my 13th cousin
    - ironically, approx 13 generations ago
    the crown was surrendered)
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy Empty Princess Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy

Post  Jenetta Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Well thats interesting ExChanger except "exclusivity" is not a concept I agree with:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/neanderthals/mtdna.html

Tracing Ancestry with MtDNA
    by Rick Groleau

In 1987, three scientists announced in the journal Nature that they had found a common ancestor to us all, a woman who lived in Africa 200,000 years ago. She was given the name "Eve," which was great for capturing attention, though somewhat misleading, as the name at once brought to mind the biblical Eve, and with it the mistaken notion that the ancestor was the first of our species—the woman from whom all humankind descended.

The "Eve" in question was actually the most recent common ancestor through matrilineal descent of all humans living today. That is, all people alive today can trace some of their genetic heritage through their mothers back to this one woman. The scientists hypothesized this ancient woman's existence by looking within the cells of living people and analyzing short loops of genetic code known as mitochondrial DNA, or mtDNA for short. In recent years, scientists have used mtDNA to trace the evolution and migration of human species, including when the common ancestor to modern humans and Neanderthals lived—though there has been considerable debate over the validity and value of the findings.

(Another Excerpt) Defining mitochondrial ancestors

Let's get back to "Eve." The ancestor referred to in the 1987 Naturearticle can be more precisely stated as "the most recent common ancestor through matrilineal descent of all humans living today." In other words, she is the most recent person from whom everyone now living on Earth has inherited his or her mtDNA. This certainly does not mean that she is the ancestral mother of all who came after her; during her time and even before her time there were many women and men who contributed to the nuclear genes we now carry. (To see how this can be, check out Tracing Ancestry.) It also does not mean that the mtDNA originated with this "Eve"; she and her contemporaries also had their own "most recent common ancestor though matrilineal descent," a woman who lived even further into the past who passed on her mtDNA to everyone living during "Eve's" time. (We get our mtDNA from that same, older ancestor. She's just not, to us, the most recent common ancestor.)

So what about all of the mtDNA of the other women who lived during "Eve's" time? What happened to it? Simply this: Somewhere between now and then, they had female descendants who had only sons (or no children). When this happened, the passing on of their mtDNA halted.

Now getting on track back to "Diana" and the topic I was discussing would be nice:D

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 pm

not everyone buys into adam/eve as source,
    so, that particular type of dna was simply 'given' or 'labeled'
    and, it does work for some people
    - some people can actually track their lineage back to adam & eve, the irish "m", or "Zeus"
    - women who have NO children do NOT create any lineage
    - and, anyone can utilise 'archetypes' to 'activate' their dna
    from both an ancestrial & archetypical standpoint

- yes, i'll look for the link on the stuff on Princess Diana,
    interesting topic
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:27 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:not everyone buys into adam/eve as source,
    so, that particular type of dna was simply 'given' or 'labeled'
    and, it does work for some people
    - some people can actually track their lineage back to adam & eve, the irish "m", or "Zeus"
    - women who have NO children do NOT create any lineage
    - and, anyone can utilise 'archetypes' to 'activate' their dna
    from both an ancestrial & archetypical standpoint

- yes, i'll look for the link on the stuff on Princess Diana,
    interesting topic

You forgot to mention that those women, who have only sons, also do not pass on their mtDNA lineage...the biblical "Eve" is the most recent common ancestor through matrilineal descent of all humans living today. That does not mean that the mtDNA originated with the biblical Eve. A woman who lived even further into the past passed on her mtDNA to those during "Eve's" time. Humans today share that mtDNA.

Its a "given" that not all people buy into Adam and Eve as Source...

(ExChanger aka Susan) And anyone can utilize 'archetypes' to activate their DNA...
    (Jenetta)you mean archetypes like "Alice In Wonderland" or "Little Miss Muffet"?

As for Princess Diana she only had sons so she is "SOL" or shall we say lucky for her considering she married into the "stock" she did...alas for Royal BloodlinesPrincess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 425557

Personally I'm of a mind that if we continue on the path we are today there will be no "Homo Sapiens Sapiens" left on the planet in another 200 years...the species will have mutated completely. Instead the species might be called "Homo Androidus".

Last edited by Jenetta on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Archetypes - that are defined to relations,
    that one can mathematically find relations to
    - i don't have any clue about Alice in Wonderland
    or, Little Miss Muffet - never experienced either of those two things

there are 1001+++ ways up any mountain
    -and, all ways work
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 pm

any son, that doesn't have a woman
    also doesn't pass on lineage,
    however, in order for a lineage to populate
    that can NOT be done, without a woman
    and, wouldn't that woman pass on her lineage to her children ?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:41 pm

some people believe Zeus, is their common ancestor,
    some people believe Abrahm, is their common ancestor,
    and, The High Irish Kings/Queen, Magod ? (sp) is their common ancestor
    just for 3 alternatives to adam/eve

i agree with you, for men, women and children
    not to mention all the fish, mammals, animals, serpents, birds, etc.,
    to remain on earth, a lot of things are going to have to change
    - Diana, did a lot of work, to bring about change
    and, a lot of us, must start doing that kind of work;
    otherwise, there are NOT going to be any of us, left here on earth

- do any of her immediate family carry on her 'good work' ?
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sun May 12, 2013 12:02 am

IN LOVING MEMORY OF STUART WILDE

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy Stuart_wilde
    World Renowned Author & Metaphysical Teacher Stuart Wilde Dies, Age 66
    Friends & Family sadly announce the passing of globally respected Author & Metaphysical Teacher Stuart Wilde. Wilde suffered a fatal heart attack on a scenic drive through Ireland on Wednesday May 1st, 2013.
    As Author of over 20 books (translated into 27 languages and selling millions of copies) on Spirituality & Personal Development, Wilde was considered by many to be one of the greatest metaphysicians that ever lived. Many famous New Age, New Thought writers & teachers privately studied with him including Deepak Chopra & Dr. Wayne Dyer.
    “Stuart’s sudden departure from the physical realm was very shocking and millions of hearts worldwide will be weeping with despair over the loss of a great teacher, a great man, and a great friend. He touched the lives of so many people, and he will be greatly missed.” said Stuart Wilde spokesman Tom Lishman
    In the 1980s, Wilde correctly described the etheric life-field around humans in precise detail. Previously, it was known only in vague terms in discussions about the human aura. Wilde wrote out the first of many precise and verifiable etheric exercises and sensations in his book The Quickening (Hay House 1988). In course of his 30+ years of teaching, Wilde appeared on over 500 Television Show & 10,000 Radio Programs including Coast To Coast AM.
    “Stuart passionately taught about freedom, love & respect for all human beings and for deep respect of nature. He was a relentless animal rights advocate. Also, it’s important for people to know that Stuart never saw himself as being a guru or above anyone else. He believed that he was merely a mirror that reflected love & peace into the world and a facilitator of wisdom from realms of existence that one could refer to as heavenly.” said Tom.
    Among Wilde’s teachings about love & peace, were his teachings about spiritual evolution, personal development insights, philosophies about where human beings really came from, and predictions about world events yet to come that he would regularly see in transcendental meditation. Throughout the course of Wilde’s life, hundreds of his predictions came true.
    A private funeral service was held for Wilde’s immediate family but, larger memorial gatherings are currently being planned for the general public later in the year. Updates will be posted on Stuart Wilde’s website – www.stuartwilde.com
    Condolences to Stuart Wilde’s family and close friends can be emailed to: tolemac.int@gmail.com.
    A foundation is under development to support his work.
    All media interviews for Tom Lishman can be directed to Ryan@goldmanmccormick.com

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/05/in-loving-memory-of-stuart-wilde/
    R.I.P. STUART WILDE...another fallen warrior. Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 543611Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 543611Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 543611Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy 543611

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy Empty Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By Hirelings/Monarchy

Post  Jenetta Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:58 pm

NEW PRINCESS DIANA DEATH INTEL STUDIED BY BRITISH POLICE

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13ctog_new-princess-diana-death-intel-studied-by-british-police_news

PRINCESS DIANA'S DEATH:  DOCUMENTS PROVIDE NEW INFORMATION

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13aovx_princess-diana-s-death-documents-provide-new-information_news

Prince Charles and Mohamed Al Fayed contacted by police assessing SAS soldier's claims that Diana was murdered

Police launched a 'scoping exercise' into claims Diana was murdered
    Letter from parents-in-law of former SAS soldier claim Princess was murdered by the British military
    Royal bodyguards and MPs have dismissed the allegations

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2400773/Prince-Charles-Mohamed-Al-Fayed-contacted-police-assessing-SAS-soldiers-claims-Diana-murdered.html

Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Murder By The Monarchy Empty Princess Diana's Mercedes Death Car Pic Red Flag For Her Death By Monarchy

Post  Jenetta Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Dying Diana 'finished off by the SAS'

SAS hitmen on motorbikes swarmed around Princess Diana’s crashed car to ­“finish her off”, it was claimed yesterday.

By Richard Spillett/Published 5th October 2013

Royal author John Morgan ­believes a squad of Special Forces soldiers disguised as press photographers had trailed her.

And they were first to the stricken car after the smash in a Paris road tunnel to make sure she did not survive.

But Morgan, who has written nine books about Diana, says they made one major mistake during their mission.

They rode “heavy duty” bikes rather than the light scooters favoured by the Paris paparazzi at the time.

Morgan, who has spent 16 years researching Diana’s mysterious death, wants his claims to form part of Scotland Yard’s new probe into the 1997 car smash.

The inquiry was triggered by a former member of the SAS, known as Soldier N, who claims Diana was murdered in an ­Establishment plot for fear she would undermine the monarchy by marrying Dodi Fayed, 42.

He said: “There was a group of motorcyclists. They were seen by quite a few witnesses between the Place de la Concorde and the Alma tunnel where the crash happened. Those motorcyclists were riding heavy machines, big motorbikes.

“It’s been shown that those motor-cyclists were not paparazzi because the paparazzi were all accounted for and were way behind because they were on scooters.

“So the question is, who was on those motorbikes?

“It is a quite possible that MI6 employed SAS personnel to ride on those motorbikes.”

Mr. Morgan is convinced the SAS men were on hand to ensure Diana’s injuries were non-survivable, as they proved to be.

He also believes three senior MI6 o­fficers moved to Paris shortly before the smash to co-ordinate the operation.

Australia-based Morgan says the claims of ex-SAS sniper Soldier N are a breakthrough in solving the riddle.

Soldier N is due to be quizzed by Scotland Yard after telling his wife that security forces caused the smash by shining a bright light into ­Diana’s driver Henri Paul’s eyes.

Former Royal Protection officers insist that Diana’s death was a tragic accident.

Comment on this story by Alan Sparrow

From what I understood; there was a much more direct route to Dodi's flat, but that route could NOT be taken because it was being blocked by some sort of van. The car in whch they were travelling was NOT the car that they should have been in either. It has also been said that Diana was always fanatic about seat-belt safety. It was categorically proven, scientifically, that Henri Paul did NOT use the brakes at all, but was using the gears in an attempt to control the vehicle. Witnesses in the tunnel also verify that when they declared they heard the terrible whining of the Mercedes as it passed. The reason for this is open to conjecture; but that IS official. Diana did indeed leave a sealed letter with Paul Burrell, 'just in case', in which it seems she had been tipped off that she would be assassinated in an accident with the brakes having been tampered with. For what it's worth, a chambermaid up in Balmoral overheard the Queen's off-the-cuff remark on the instant of hearing the news: "They greased the brakes!" (This IS one snippet which got no attention; but does speak volumes, and for my betting, seems very authentic. I doubt very much indeed if it is some mad invention cooked up - for what reason could it have?)

See complete story at:  http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343053/Dying-Diana-finished-off-by-the-SAS-

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm