tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+20
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
miii
Jenetta
Raven
TRANCOSO
bobhardee
SuiGeneris
Mercuriel
magamud
JesterTerrestrial
Floyd
mudra
devakas
Brook
THEeXchanger
Carol
orthodoxymoron
We Are You
Aquaries1111
24 posters

Aquaries1111 Corner

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 16 Empty Re: Aquaries1111 Corner

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 pm

The ancient Sages were highly scientific in creating their symbols and emblems, their tales and talismans. The Hierophants were not only mystics who felt the unity and moral power behind the manifested universe, relying on intimations, which however intuitive were vague all the same. The experiences of most mystics consisted in lofty and stirring feelings. They touched heights of the heart and in themselves were content in the hope that others in due course would have similar experiences. Not so, the Sages who also felt but who sought knowledge to understand what they felt and, not content with the experience of bliss, secured full mastery over the Powers of Nature as of Self. The Sages saw and understood the mighty magic of Prakriti, and controlled it through the power of Purusha, the Spirit.

Such a Sage is able to rise to the Highest Place; controlling both Spirit and Matter he becomes Uttam Purusha, the Superior Man, the Mahatma very difficult to find. The Sage not only feels the Presence of the Macrocosm, within and beyond himself, as the mystic does. He knows the Great Universe, how it comes into being, what laws govern it, how evolution spirals onward. He gains the victory over death and so becomes Master of Life, surviving every change, every transmutation, every destruction. He is the Regenerated, Puissant One in whom Compassion Absolute throbs, keeping time and rhythm with the heartbeats of Wisdom.

Therefore, Sages who see the sorrowful plight of humankind try to save man from the death of the Soul, which follows mental blindness and moral decay. The Light of Wisdom-Compassion which the Sage-Seer embodies is constantly, as well as cyclically, used by him to help human souls drowning in the ocean of Samsara. One way in which such helpful knowledge is imparted is through symbols, allegories that can awaken the human mind.

Ancient Symbols are profound. Such true symbols are not arbitrarily created. They are true, living messengers in the manifested universe. The Sage has deciphered and points to them as visible signs of hidden eternal verities. The Powers of Krishna, enumerated by himself in the Gita are an example. In Iranian Mythology as in those of Greece and Scandinavia and in others, many striking symbols are to be found. Thus, the Egg is a symbol; the Tree is another. There are flowers, birds, beasts, and reptiles, which are concrete messengers of grand truths.

Symbols and allegories were not invented by sages; they were natural concrete objects which carried hidden truths, through the verities they represented. Between the Seer's penetrating gaze and the poet's or the philosopher's flights of fancy there is a difference. A distinction must be made between true symbols, emblems, and allegories, which form part of living Nature or Pan-Sophia and man-made images, similes, and comparisons. The former prove the Law of Correspondence and Analogy actually at work in living Nature. Man-made images often distort the operation of that Law, confusing human perception.

Today we are pointing to one such true symbol from the Zoroastrian Vendidad, which mentions the Holy XXXX Paro-dars" – "He who fore-shows the coming dawn."

The XXXX is known for his eerie crowing and poets and dramatists have sensed its weird significance. Not all have evaluated truly the nature and character of the bird, which the Greeks named Alectroun, because it is the most magnetic and sensitive of the feathered tribe. The XXXX was sacred to Æesculapius, the Soter, the Savior, who had the power to raise the dead to life. The XXXX was always connected in symbology with the Sun, Death, and Resurrection. The XXXX crows in time producing .one rhythm; out of time and then it is out of tune. Its crowing is held to be a sign of death unless the bird crows in the small hours of the morning – herald of the dawn, the resurrection of night into a new day.

In this sense some verses in the Vendidad, are worth reflecting upon. In the 18th chapter, Ahura Mazda declares that the XXXX Paro-darsh is the vehicle of the shining Sarosh who embodies the Holy Word. In the small hours of the morning that XXXX absorbs the peculiar dauntless energy of the Ushah period and gives out his cry. This period is also that of Usha, the Maiden who is at work preparing to welcome the Sun. What does the XXXX cry? – "O men, awake, praise the Purity of the True and thus destroy the powers of darkness! If you do not, the demon of idleness and inertia, Bushyasta of the very long arms, will crush you." This demon tries to throw over the waking men his darkening net of lazy lolling, whispering "Sleep, O poor man; this is no time to do work." The XXXX crows again: "O men, overlong sleep is not suitable for you!"

This which is written in reference to the body, is an allegory of the Soul. The mind waking to the pearly light of a New Day, while catching a glimpse of the Rosy Dawn, is tempted to procrastinate, and too often returns to his material, sensuous environment wherein the Demon of real idleness rules. The devil of the sensuous social order is busy; keeping men and women tied to their sense-life he is the destroyer and harasser of Soul Life. Verily that demon has long, long arms and they catch to his embrace thousands of men, many of whom have glimpsed the Light of the True, and who, therefore, should be beyond his reach.

There is the Christian Gospel story of Peter and the XXXX crowing thrice. Is not this its message? – That the Master gave the opportunity to Peter to resurrect himself – to die so that he might live – an opportunity which Peter failed to use? Who can say that the failure of the Roman Church to be true to the pure teachings of the Master was not due to this failure of Peter, who denied his Lord to save his own skin?

We may well take these lines in Hamlet about the Birth of the Christ-Spirit as an intuition that the great dramatist expressed:—  

Some say that ever 'gainst that season comes
    Wherein our Savior's birth is celebrated,
    The bird of dawning singeth all night long.

The XXXX has the power to resurrect. His cry is the symbol of the resurrecting power of the benign Spirit, which lights the mind and works for the series of progressive awakenings. Those who refuse to receive its benign influence go from death to death. Those who bow to its influence pass from life to life. Does not everyone aspiring to resurrection owe, like Socrates, a XXXX to Æesculapius?

B.P. WADIA

From "Thus have I heard", pages 116-20. Utgiven av Indian Institute of World Culture, 1959.

http://www.teosofiskakompaniet.net/BPWadiaA_Cook_To_Aesculapius.htm

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 16 12891042-rooster-sunrise
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 16 Empty HigherLove

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:13 am

HigherLove,

Baby Love is playing tomorrow. I have a girls night out tomorrow at the VW.  I'll be thinking of you Dear.

She's been a major star for a half-century. She's won Tony and Emmy awards, she's been nominated for Oscars and Grammys and she's in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. She's even had a playground in New York City named after her. Billboard magazine proclaimed her "the female entertainer of the century."

So even though it's been decades since she's had a hit single, Diana Ross is still a major concert draw.

She's such a big deal, in fact, that Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall is starting its season off earlier than usual in order to host her concert, which is set for Wednesday.

Van Wezel officials usually wait until October, when more seasonal visitors are in town, to kick off the season. And the next show in the 2013-14 season, after Ross, isn't until Oct. 27. But Ross is so popular that she'll probably pack the place even in early September.

Ross, of course, shot to fame as the charismatic lead singer of the Supremes in the early '60s, and went on to long, successful solo music career and a short but remarkable period as a movie actor. She stunned audiences and critics in her film debut as Billie Holiday in "Lady Sings the Blues" and became one of the first African-Americans to be nominated for a Best Actress Oscar. A few years later, in 1977, she won a Tony for "An Evening With Diana Ross."

From "Baby Love" to "Endless Love," Ross recorded an astounding number of great songs that still sound great today, and by all accounts her live shows are phenomenal. It should be a great way to kick off the new performing arts season.

Details: 8 p.m. Sept. 11, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall, 777 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota. Tickets: $85-$105. Information: 941-953-3368, www.vanwezel.org.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:29 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Okay so Diana Ross was absolutely amazing. She entouraged her first outfit in a dark peach looking red, but not quite red, outfit. Her hair was as beautiful as it was when she sang in the 80's. She came out on stage with about 5 different outfits. A beautiful Royal Blue, a slinky black, lots of puffy over shawls all glittering as a mesmerize to the Eye. Her demure and femininity was feline to the feel and her voice is a piercing to the soul as a beauty. The best performance ever. I have seen Neil Diamond, BB King, Yanni and she was the absolute favorite of mine. She is a true Feminine. I Love you Diana. Okay, so it's Friday and the week has already become. Tomorrow is always a brand new day isn't it? Don't you just love waking up at Dawn and seeing all the beautiful stars as the Sun makes way for a shining day? I do. I absolutely Love my Life. Okay, okay, what else. Well, I can honestly say that this place at The Mists of Avalon is like another family of mine. I check it every day and smell Brook's lovely coffee, and some days I wonder where she is. I know, she's never far behind and always surprises us with a magical moment of hers that makes us ponder our own. Okay, so here Brook, if I can make a recommendation, this just came to me today. Today on September 13th, 2013 - just for you.  It was whispered in my subconscious as a recommendation for you to potentially wonder about this book that was published in 1905. I haven't even read it, perhaps I will. Anyhow, I hope you will at least look to digging in with discovery the potentiality of your getting this book. You are a wonderful Investigator. Yes you are. Okay, so the link and a youtube song for you Dear, as I feel, we are all connected here at The Mists of Avalon in beautiful, mysterious and lovely ways.

A Dweller on Two Planets or The Dividing of the Way is a book written by Frederick S. Oliver, who was born in 1866. The book was finished in 1886 and in 1894 the manuscript was typewritten and copyrighted and again in 1899, owing to an addition. It was not published until 1905, by his mother Mary Elizabeth Manley-Oliver, six years after Oliver's death in 1899.
    In the amanuensis preface, Oliver presents the book as a true account of the actual past of the true author, called "Phylos The Thibetan", otherwise identified as: "Yol Gorro" (under image in 1952 1st Bordon Pub. edition)
    Contents  [hide]
    1 Plot summary
    2 Influences
    3 References
    4 External links
    Plot summary[edit source | editbeta]

In its introduction, Oliver claims that the book had been channeled through him via automatic writing, visions and mental "dictations", by a spirit calling himself Phylos the Thibetan who revealed the story to him over a period of three years, beginning in 1883.
    Concerning itself with Atlantis, it portrays a first person account of Atlantean culture which had reached a high level of technological and scientific advancement. His personal history and that of a group of souls with whom Phylos closely interacted is portrayed in the context of the social, economic, political and religious structures which shaped Poseid society. Daily life for Poseidi citizens included such things as antigravity air and submarine craft, television, wireless telephony, arial water generators, air conditioners and high speed rail. The book deals with deep esoteric subjects including karma and re-incarnation and describes Phylos' final incarnation in 19th century America where his Atlantean karma played itself out. In that incarnation (as Walter Pierson, gold miner and occult student of the Theo-Christic Adepts) he travelled to Venus/Hysperia in a subtle body while his physical form remained at the temple inside Mt Shasta. Describing his experience with the Hesperian adepts, Phylos relates many wonders including artworks depicting 3D scenes that appeared alive. He saw a voice-operated typewriter and other occult and technical power. Some devices mentioned have become reality (such as the TV and the atomic telescope).
    In a detailed personal history of Atlantis and 19th century North America, Phylos draws the threads of both lifetimes together in familiar and initiatic terms revealing equally their triumphs and failures and exposing the cause and effects of karma from one lifetime to another. His life story is written in personal testimony of the law: "whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" and as a warning to this technological age to not repeat the mistakes of the past which lead to the cataclysmic destruction of "Poseid, queen of the waves".
    Influences[edit source | editbeta]

The book has been influential on ideas concerning Atlantis, Lemuria and Mount Shasta. In a 2002 introduction, John B. Hare says that it "is openly acknowledged as source material for many new age belief systems, including the "I AM" movement, the Lemurian Fellowship, and Elizabeth Claire Prophet."
    In 1940, the Lemurian Fellowship published a "sequel" with the title An Earth Dweller's Return.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Dweller_on_Two_Planets

THE MIGHTY CAP−STONE:The Division of the Way Hath Come; the Midnight Hour of the Cycle Which, More Than Any Other, FormedLife's Great Divide, Hath Struck. When first I dictated for this book there lacked, as it were, yet a fewseconds to the closing of the Sixth Day. But now for some seconds hath been fulfilled the initiation of thatsaying of Him who sitteth upon the throne: “Behold! I make all things new.” The Hour hath struck. And nowpresently “the one overcoming shall inherit all things and I will he his God, and he shall be my son.” This isfor those who did set their hands to the Plow and their feet to Furrow, and
    looked not back, while yet the SixthCycle was
    . “But as for the cowards (a halt between two opinions) and the unbelievers (in aught above earthly,finite things) and the abominable, and takers of life, and passion and lust−servers, sorcerers, idolaters andswervers from truth, their portion is the (Great Karma of the World) second death.” While the foolish oneswere gone to buy oil, the bridegroom came, and they who were prepared entered in with him to the feast, andthe door was shut. When the foolish returned the door was not opened unto then. Beloved, remember thesewords which were spoken by the apostles of the Christ; that they said that in the Last Time before the end of the Age “there will be mockers walking after their own impious lusts (10). These indeed blaspheme whatthings they do not understand; but that which they know naturally, as do the irrational animals, in these thingsthey are corrupt (19). These are they who separate at the Dividing of the Way, going in the finite direction,not having the Spirit (7), and are placed as an example, to endure the retributive justice of an age−endingfire.”Many have been my references to America as being Atlantis come again; much hath in a general way beensaid of the beginning, rise, growth and destruction of that ancient prototype; a hint hath been here and theregiven, rather by inference than by specific statement, that while America should be peer and even more thanAtl, just because she is Atl returned on a higher plane, she must endure the woes as well as retrace herprecarnate glories. The penalty visited upon Poseid was the crowning sentence of that Age. Century aftercentury in the majestic march of Time hath passed since the sun looked down upon a wild waste of oceanwaters where but a few days before had been the regal Island−Continent. Another cycle hath reached its end,and its last hour hath chimed. All that which is imperfect in the now−closed Sixth Day is come, in stately,measured but inexorable way to face judgment by the standard, Truth. Spot nor blemish can not hope to standnor continue before it. Neither can aught be amended so as now to escape its karmic penalty, for the seal of its full time is set upon it. “The one acting unjustly, let him be unjust still; and the filthy one, let him be filthystill; and the righteous one, let him righteousness do still, and the holy one, let him be holy still. Lo, I comespeedily, and the reward of me is with me, to give back unto each one as the work of him shall be found.”The Great Karma unfailingly setteth each evildoer back to the point attained ere the animal forces in riotobtained control over the human. Wherefore those who in the Sixth Cycle lost supremacy over their lowerselves won no place in the Seventh. In the closing years of the spent cycle one deserted his helpless wife;verily, he really deserted his birthright in the New Age. Another sought, being weak−willed, to drownworries in wine; be but drowned his soul's advanced merits. A wife was faithless to her wedding vows; theDoor of the New Time is fast against her. A thief stole, what? His own life's rewards. One there was whodeprived another of physical life; he also erased his own name from TO−DAY'S roll−call. One swore to keepa vow, but broke it often; in this New Day, after the grave shall claim his physical being, be shall not againawaken, having lacked will to live. A man was buried with high honors who at merciless cost to hisfellowmen enriched his bank account; a gravestone near as costly as pure gold rears above his mortal, aye,and under it is also the dead hopes of resurrection. She sold her body; purchased and purchaser form anunhallowed company in Yesterday's catacombs, whence they shall not emerge to see the light of To−dayuntil, cycles afar hence “death and hell give up” their inhabitants. Such is a brief glimpse into a ClosedRecord. Turn the page. Another did deeds of love; love and doers thereof live through all the days, forever.One smiled when a smile was heroic and cheered faint souls; one visited the sick and prisoners; one clothed a
    A Dweller on Two PlanetsNOTE BY THE AUTHOR3

naked stranger; and one gave half of her last crust, though only to a starving dog. Verily, all these shallreceive their reward in the Day now dawning. The bad are not all bad, neither the good wholly good. She wholived a life of shame, yet ever kept hope of better things burning in her inmost heart, and longed for death torelease her, since man would not:“Looked beyond the shadow of the late unhallowed years,To the far, far distant upland, where yon glimmering light appears.”
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 16 Empty The Consecration, Comet ISON, and the Prophecies of St. Catherine Laboure

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:32 am

The Consecration, Comet ISON, and the Prophecies of St. Catherine Laboure

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 16 Catherine+Labore

As regular readers will by now already know, Pope Francis has promised to consecrate the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on October 13th, 2013, as part of several planned events to mark the end of the Year of Faith. This act seems a rather fitting close to a year that has already proven itself to be of major prophetic importance. Between the announcement of Pope Benedict XVI's abdication and the lightning strikes on St. Peter's Basilica that followed just hours afterwards on 11th February, to the Chelyabinsk Meteor Strike a few days later on 15th February, as well as the timing of the election of Pope Francis in relation to the "Worthy Shepherd Prophecy" of Bl. Tomasuccio de Foligno, this year has already been stacked full of both "signs in the sky" and striking prophetic coincidences in connection with them. So the timing of the appearance of Comet ISON in November of this year just after the scheduled date for the consecration of the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on October 13th would also appear to be of some similar prophetic significance. Christ Himself foretold that there would be several important "signs in the sky" to announce the approach of His Second Coming:

Then he said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven".
    (Luke 21:10-11)

“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
    (Luke 21:25-28)

We are therefore instructed to take notice of any significant astronomical events, in order to discern the "signs of the times" we are living in, so that we might lift our heads up to the realization that the redemption of Christ is drawing near to us. So in addition to the various other "signs in the sky" we have already witnessed this year, we should also take into consideration the timing of the appearance of this comet in relation to the upcoming consecration. Comets have been viewed as a harbinger of world changing events since biblical times, and there is a consensus among theologians that the Wormwood Star of the Book of Revelation, described as falling from heaven whilst "burning like a torch" (Rev 8:10-11), is an accurate depiction of a comet, similar to how they were described in other contemporary first century AD accounts. The arrival of comets in the night skies should definitely be considered to rank among the "signs in the sky" that we have been instructed to be on the lookout for by Christ.
    While the display of ISON is no longer thought to be of the proportions previously expected, due to an apparent "flat-lining" of its increase in brightness since the start of the year, the true extent of the appearance of this comet is still as of yet an unknown quantity and there is still a good chance that it will be one of the most noteworthy comets of this century (see here for one of the latest updates on the level of ISON's brightness). Whether or not ISON will be as spectacular as Hale-Bopp in 1997 (which currently looks unlikely), the timing of the appearance of this comet in November still appears to be of some significance, not only in relation to the consecration of the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary in October, but also in the fact that is the first in a series of heavenly portents that will take place during Jewish feast days between now and 2015. The perihelion of Comet ISON (the point at which it will be closest to the Sun, and consequently appear at its brightest) will take place on November 28th, which it has been noted coincides with the Feast of Hanukkah. Several prophecy commentators have already compared the timing of this event with the much vaunted coming of the tetrad sequence of blood moons occurring on Jewish feast days next year, which will start on the Feast of Passover on April 15th, 2014.
    For quite some time now, certain prophecy teachers have been pointing to the significance of these tetrad blood moons (a sequence of four total lunar eclipses), which as well as in April 2014, will also occur on the Feast of Tabernacles on October 8th 2014, Passover on April 4th 2015, and again on the Feast of Tabernacles on September 28th, 2015. In addition to this, there will also be a total solar eclipse shortly before a Passover blood moon, on March 20th 2015 (1st Nisan), and a partial solar eclipse on the Feast of Trumpets on September 13th, 2015. It has frequently been noted that there have only been seven occurrences of these blood moon tetrads falling on Jewish feast days since the first coming of Christ, and that the last two times have fallen within close proximity together - in 1949-1950 and 1967-1968, dates that are remarkably close to the restoration of Israel in 1948 and the capture of Jerusalem by Israel following the Six Day War in 1968. While most prophecy commentators have related the significance of these blood moon tetrads to the Second Coming of Christ and the erroneous teaching of a "rapture", it seems much more likely that if these striking coincidences symbolize anything, then they appear to point towards the promised restoration of the Church.
    First is the fact that two of the blood moons occur on the Feast of Passover - which commemorates the deliverance of the Israelites from a life of slavery in Egypt. The Jewish Passover symbolizes the rescue of God's people from bondage to sin, and prefigures not only the Passion of Christ as the Lamb of God, but also to the time when the Church will be delivered from the new "bondage in Egypt" - the Great Apostasy. The Book of Deuteronomy promised that God would once again raise up a prophet like Moses, who would deliver his people from a state of captivity:

"The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen—just as you desired of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, ‘Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God or see this great fire any more, lest I die.’ And the LORD said to me, ‘They are right in what they have spoken. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not listen to my words that he shall speak in my name, I myself will require it of him."
    (Deut 18:15-19)

[http://unveilingtheapocalypse.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-consecration-comet-ison-and.html
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Thank you for posting these videos. Excellent series.
    Bob H.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:47 am

The Flight is booked, the car is booked, my time off is booked and the accommodation has generously been offered by the Host. How lucky am eye?

New York here we come.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:18 pm

Dear Carol and Mercuriel,

I respect you giving my comment in the "Gratitude Thread" to you both in respect an opinion that in days has not been heard, and so as I gave "Fair  Warning", you must respect that I have a right to be heard without "being silenced" and so here is my response again to the "Gratitude Thread" which is in "Custody".

Dear Carol and Mercuriel,

I am very "disturbed" at the way the Thubans spend more time on attacking than they do just simply saying "Thank you" to "You Both". Don't you think this is rather "distasteful"? I mean for a Dragon that is from the stars, with so much Ancestor Power comes back with the retorts of the like. I can't quite fathom who they really want to announce themselves as, but surely, they are not of the True Dragons, for True Dragons, do not disdain, nor mock, nor show such immaturity as to showing that they are less then a mere hatchling.  And so for this thread, which was dedicated, in honor, with true sincerity t you both, I would like to share with you both a Dream I had last night. Perhaps, just perhaps, there is no message, since it was not an OBE, but instead a powerful "Lucid".. so here goes.. and before I start, I would like to say, that none of your efforts in energy have gone unnoticed, for you both do look to instill, inspiration, knowledge and truth to All here at the Mists, and I Am most grateful.  From the Heart.

Lucid Dream

I obviously was not experiencing on this planet Earth as the "rules" are "different here". What do I mean by this, well in this reality we would not ever see another planet go whizzing by the top of our heads, as I experienced in such lucidity. Then as I asked my comrades, side by side, to look up and see, the Planet that went whizzing by then reverted backward. Yes it literally started flying in the opposite direction. Then afterward, I could see something plummeting toward our habitat, what could it be? An asteroid perhaps? Perhaps or perhaps not? It did plummet into the Ground with a fuel of black smoke. As we all ran, at my command to safety, we were indeed "spared". Now, what is the symbolism of this dream? I don't really know, but, I did desire to share it here tonight out of "sharing" for this is what I do, as do you and Merc. You share, with us, what you know and this is indeed most precious to me, so thank you both!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Deborah,

There are many who are caught up in the dragon. I'm not one of them. My personal experience takes me to another place and other dimensions. My one "real" experience with dragon was one of realization that they do NOT have access to the higher spiritual dimensions. This is what I know to be true from the essence of my being.

They are what they are and do what they do. What is, simply is. This personal statement is only to acknowledge that each of us resonates at a frequency which is of our origin in time, space, dimension.

I'm here as spirit on a "human journey" and and my spirit is capable of transitioning into multiple dimensions for multiple experiences. I'm not particularly identified with, or attached to anything, other then to stay in alignment with Christ Consciousness/Compassion and fulfill my pre-birth commitments - which I do have some memory of.

If anything, both Mercuriel and I have noticed ourselves becoming more emotionally detached - where we're really not interested in getting into the middle of other's disputes. Since we're all adults here we leave it up to folks to work out their own issues. However, the one thing that we both insist on is an attitude of mutual respect when interacting with one another.

These little personal vendettas, in the way of indirect insults, that pop up from time to time are between the members who engage in them. Those who feel a need to do this tend to lose face with other members by indulging in that type of behavior and making themselves less (gracious) then who they really are.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:38 am

Carol wrote:Deborah,

There are many who are caught up in the dragon. I'm not one of them. My personal experience takes me to another place and other dimensions. My one "real" experience with dragon was one of realization that they do NOT have access to the higher spiritual dimensions. This is what I know to be true from the essence of my being.

They are what they are and do what they do. What is, simply is. This personal statement is only to acknowledge that each of us resonates at a frequency which is of our origin in time, space, dimension.

I'm here as spirit on a "human journey" and and my spirit is capable of transitioning into multiple dimensions for multiple experiences. I'm not particularly identified with, or attached to anything, other then to stay in alignment with Christ Consciousness/Compassion and fulfill my pre-birth commitments - which I do have some memory of.

If anything, both Mercuriel and I have noticed ourselves becoming more emotionally detached - where we're really not interested in getting into the middle of other's disputes. Since we're all adults here we leave it up to folks to work out their own issues. However, the one thing that we both insist on is an attitude of mutual respect when interacting with one another.

These little personal vendettas, in the way of indirect insults, that pop up from time to time are between the members who engage in them. Those who feel a need to do this tend to lose face with other members by indulging in that type of behavior and making themselves less (gracious) then who they really are.
    Very Wise Words Indeed of which I am most grateful for your sharing. Thank you Carol. However, I will share what I know to be true. "True Dragons" do indeed have access to higher spiritual dimensions, though I do not like the term "Higher" for it shows a "stature between the Lower and Higher" as if one is less and one is more. I do not gauge basis on higher and lower. Consciousness is at different "Levels of Awareness" is all. A baby cannot drive a car until it is a mature adult. Do we judge consciousness based upon its awareness in body as baby? vs in body as adult? I like to play with "ideas" don't you? I do respect all of us here, and there. I have had my own moments of "where did that come from"? I have judged myself many times and in reflection I can honestly say I am not proud. I have shown weaknesses and strengths but the bottom line is, I am here as you are here as we are all together. I have learned so much here. Much more than I can express. We have all different energies here, some alien, some human, and some mischievous. I am happy that you have learned to disengage emotionally from some of the disinformation that goes on. It really is quite harassing at times. Do we not wonder who is genuine vs who is not so? Hmmm, could this be construed as a judgement. I am really torn at the moment between two worlds and I am happy that I have booked a trip away. I think getting a break from our own environment can be a positive thing. It can shift us from a swamp of stagnated thought of comfort to a thought of "Wow, where did that come from". I have travelled to much in my past that I can say this. I have lived and worked in 3 countries, and every time I have been away from "comfort zone" is when I have experienced the mystical and unimaginable. This is my truth and I don't ask anyone to believe this. Shirley McLean's "going out on a limb" shares an aspect of which I speak, but only an aspect. For it can only be related to by the ones who have actually gone out on a limb. One way tickets with no return, trusting in our life by being here, is a major jumping off the fence. How many are still stuck on the fence?

Anyhow, thank you for sharing. Sharing is caring and this is what we do best here at the Mists.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:17 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:59 am

We are discussing 2 different things Deborah. Think in terms of frequency. Each vibrates at a different frequency. They could not access the frequency I had experienced (Christ consciousness), nor could they duplicate it.. and not for lack of trying.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:51 pm

"Everyone is created with the same raft of potentials...
    simply, choose wisely to tap into all of it"
    - Susan Lynne Schwenger

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:09 pm

"be who you are ; and; do that eloquently" - susan lynne schwenger
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:58 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    THANK YOU!!!

You made my day!

L&R

Flowers Beer 
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 16 Empty The Dream and the Dreamer

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:25 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:55 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:Exactly right Floyd, the world does not revolve around the U.S. but U.S. can and will make significant changes. There are many energy buckets here, particularly around North Carolina. This is why I feel Brook was "drawn" to North Carolina. Not just any "energy buckets" but "ancient energy buckets". The world does not revolve around UK either. I have said this before, and I will say it again, "One Planet - Many Worlds".

Care for a song. It is our favorite you know.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Bringing the Past to the Present to the Future

Love You Jim Reding and Jim Patterson. We are with us always here and there.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:07 pm

How current is this video?
    Bob H.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:36 pm

They were still alive in 1998. Maybe 1999 or so?
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:56 pm

The e-Cat and the Patterson Power Cell

Posted on October 27, 2011 by Ben

News that Dr. George Miley has been able to replicate the work of James Patterson has created quite a buzz, as it has provided yet further evidence to the reality of cold fusion, as well as given further credence to Andrea Rossi’s claims by mentions made to him and his work in the report. It has also brought to light to many the work of James Patterson and his Power Cell.

The Patterson Power Cell received some of the same fanfare 16 years ago as Andrea Rossi’s e-Cat is receiving right now. It was featured on television programs and documentaries. Like the e-Cat, it was touted as being the answer to all our energy needs and even for its ability to neutralize some forms of radioactive waste. There were multiple public demonstrations of the Power Cell and it was validated by multiple scientists and an independent lab. So what happened and why did it seem to go from great promise to relative obscurity? Will the e-Cat suffer the same fate? I remain hopeful, even optimistic, about the prospects for the e-Cat but my enthusiasm is tempered by history.

James Patterson had been doing work on his device for many years but, because the heat output of his device was small and seemingly inconsequential, he had abandoned his research 6 years prior to the Pons and Fleischmann announcement in 1989. While the exact time-frame of his experimentation is unknown, he reported having documented his research as far back as 1949.* The announcement of cold fusion in 1989 renewed Mr. Patterson’s interest in his previous work and he resumed his research and experimentation. He set about to improve the heat production of his cell. He began to modify variables in his experiments and subsequently obtained significantly improved results. Mr. Patterson’s grandson through marriage, Jim Reding, had started a company, Clean Energy Technologies, Inc., to market Mr. Patterson’s invention and he hired outside consultants to validate and optimize the Power Cell. One of the consultants was Dr. Dennis Cravens, who is an expert in calorimetry, holds numerous patents and has served as a consultant for the U.S. Department of Defense. Another consultant was Dr. George Miley, who even at that time was a well-respected nuclear engineer and editor of the publication Fusion Technology.

With improvements made to the cell, it now was reported to be producing a significant amount of excess heat. Mr. Patterson is on record as saying it was producing 200 times over the input and some of those who saw the device demonstrated at the PowerGen Conference in 1995 reported heat output of up to 1000 times input. The Power Cell and James Patterson were featured on ABC’s Nightline and Good Morning America and were subject of a British television documentary (all of which have served as resource material for this article). CETI developed research relationships with the University of Illinois, the University of Missouri and Kansas City Power & Light, according to Mr. Reding.

Motorola was interested in the device, meetings were held and a demonstration of the Power Cell took place. This part of the story is corroborated in comments made recently by a gentleman who worked for Motorola back in the 1990s and still does, as well as an article in Wired Magazine. A demonstration was held for Motorola and they made a conditional offer of $15 million dollars for a buy-out of the Power Cell. The offer was conditional because apparently Motorola did not have the resources available at the initial demonstration to validate claims. A source familiar with the proceedings also claims that the demonstration was intentionally less than robust because CETI did not really want to sell the device to Motorola.

The deal with Motorola fell through and plans were made to manufacture and market the device independently through CETI. Additional staff was added including executives from such big name companies as NEC, IBM and Exxon. Initial plans were made to market a water heater based on the Power Cell. However, problems arose when attempting to industrialize the manufacture of the beads that served as a catalyst and were crucial to the reaction.

It is important to point out that the MATERIAL PREPARATION IN THE FUNCTION AND RELIABILITY OF COLD FUSION DEVICES IS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL. Dr. Melvin H. Miles worked at the China Lake Naval Warfare Center in 1989 and stated that he was initially skeptical of the claims of Pons and Fleischmann because his research team was unable to replicate. It was 6 months later that he realized the importance of material preparation in facilitating the reaction and is currently a LENR advocate and researcher. He stated “It’s a materials problem. If you don’t have the right materials, you aren’t going to see the effect.” This issue was also pointed out in the 60 Minute segment regarding cold fusion, with the Italian lab ENEA being mentioned as experts in this area. The preparation of the nano nickel powder used in the e-Cat has frequently been mentioned as being one of the critical elements and has been kept a closely guarded trade secret. It should also be mentioned that Dr. Miley has been working to perfect the beads of James Patterson, or a similar preparation, since he began working with the Power Cell 16 years ago. His recent presentation indicates that he may have in fact succeeded, although his documented work still does not indicate a reaction as robust as those reported by the Power Cell.

The beads for Mr. Patterson’s cell were quite unique. They were so perfectly round that they have not been widely duplicated. The beads were composed of a coating of two-layers of nickel separated by a layer of palladium. This coating was laid on top of a shell of styrene divinylbenzene , a copolymer commonly used as an ion exchange resin. Mr. Patterson developed the shell for these beads while employed at Dow Chemical and they are still commonly used in water softeners, surgical gloves and cosmetics. He received over 100 patents for his work and retired in his words “better than a millionaire.” The origin of the metal coating is not clear but it contained microscopic corrugations which allowed for the largest possible reactive area. Ion exchange resins have a highly developed structure of pores on the surface. In these sites ions are easily trapped and released. The trapping of ions takes place only with simultaneous releasing of other ions; thus the process is called ion-exchange.

CETI Bead (click to enlarge)

CETI was never able to mass-produce Mr. Patterson’s beads. They spent millions of dollars trying and eventually branched out into other businesses in order to raise capital to do so, including filtering tritium from the water of nuclear reactors and neutralizing other forms of radioactivity. These were businesses based on the beads. It was reported that the Power Cell could neutralize radioactive waste based on the structure of the beads which, as mentioned above, are commonly used in water filtering systems.

Unfortunately, Mr. Reding died unexpectedly at age 31 in 2001, I believe of a brain aneurysm or a heart attack. James Patterson had already started to turn his attention to other inventions he was working on before Jim Reding’s death and afterwards he seemed to lose all interest in the Power Cell. He passed away in 2008 at age 85.

CETI is still in business, now selling solar equipment and other green technologies. It is unknown if they are still trying to perfect the beads and the Power Cell. If they are not, hopefully Dr. Miley’s work will be able to move from beyond the realms of the laboratory, although CETI still holds many pertinent patents so the commercial prospects for his research may be limited.

While the tale of the Power Cell may be sobering and even discouraging, there are some important differences between now and 1995. The most important of these is the Internet. Regardless of the ultimate success of the e-Cat, Andrea Rossi has shed a spotlight on this field of research and has a created an unprecedented level of interest unimaginable in any other time. The prelude to the e-Cat has no parallel and I doubt the aftermath of October 28 will have any either. There are other players in the game as well, including Francesco Piantelli and Defkalion Green Technologies, to name just a few. Cold fusion research now has a much stronger basis and broader support (although still relatively narrow) from the scientific community and government agencies.

Also, do not underestimate the intelligence of Mr. Rossi. He is a student of history as well as an inventor. He has a knowledge and understanding and of both history in general and the history of cold fusion in particular. It is such a knowledge that has likely led him to this point. He is aware of the pitfalls and traps that have ensnarled those who have come before him. Let’s just hope that he remains mindful of them and is able to overcome them
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:00 pm

There is disinfo in that info Bob. I worked for Jim Reding and Dr. Patterson in 1997. In fact, they both came to my wedding in 1998 and we were working in Clean Energies even then. Jim Reding died at the age of 30 or 31 years old of a brain aneurysm and Dr. Patterson died on February 11th, as I have stated before. The offer from Motorola was $10million and not $15 million. I saw the offer with my own eyes. CETI refused the offer. So again, don't believe everything you read unless one has lived it, experienced it, and knows the absolute truth in a given situation of which I do in this case. Anyhow, thanks for the "dig up".
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 pm

I think it is a marvelous story of what must have been a really great and humble inventor.

Somewhere I read that the reason MIT put the squash on Cold Fusion was because they were getting funded to study Fusion.....the hot type and not the cold type. Don't know if its true but there were several articles out there about it.
    Rossi has made the headlines of some of the alternative energy sites but like other technology that springs up that seems so incredibly promising, it seems lost in testing. At one point I read that Rossi had a contract with Home Depot to carry home generators that were going to sell for something in the neighborhood of 5,000. If that were to happen it would be totally cool. But like you said, you can't believe everything you read.
    Politically I doubt that as long as the USA is controlled by petrochemical dollars.....such that the only thing that backs the US economy is the buying and selling of oil in US dollars, it will never happen. How all that plays into our shadow government, I'm not sure.

Anyway, it must have been something to have been there and known James Patterson. Did anyone ever think the son-in-laws death was anything other than natural?
    Bob H.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 am