tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+20
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
miii
Jenetta
Raven
TRANCOSO
bobhardee
SuiGeneris
Mercuriel
magamud
JesterTerrestrial
Floyd
mudra
devakas
Brook
THEeXchanger
Carol
orthodoxymoron
We Are You
Aquaries1111
24 posters

Aquaries1111 Corner

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 17 Empty Re: Aquaries1111 Corner

Post  bobhardee Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Gee, I always thought that one mistake in a term paper was one mistake and not a way to discredit the entire work. History is seldom accurate.
    Bob H.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:35 pm

bobhardee wrote:Gee,  I always thought that one mistake in a term paper was one mistake and not a way to discredit the entire work. History is seldom accurate.
    Bob H.
    You must understand Bob that there is much truth written with slight disinfo to a lot of info out there. If there is one untruth, in my opinion, it absolutely does discredit the entire read. If one doesn't know "on hand" "in the moment" the full truth, then one says "maybe" with emphasis on such info. Now you are a Smartie aren't you? All I am saying is, unless one experiences such truth as fact, then one truly has "no business" writing about it. Do you not think we are already "overloaded" with information? I do. How do we sift through the "layers"? Well first, one needs to go out and explore. Get in touch with Nature and listen to the Cosmos. Remember the travels in Dream State and embrace them all, even if, they are non-sensical in the moment. Becoming Multi-Dimensional means if we come to "conclusion" then we have allowed an end, and the journey dear friend, is never ending. Now, what else? Oh yes, I'd like to say that I "respect Floyd's cynicism" when it comes to matters, none of which he has experienced, for it shows a healthy mind". Just because Simon says doesn't make it true to the one hearing. Remember "Simon says"? Rub your head. Did Simon say? Well it is our responsibility to question everything, and I mean everything. Just because I say and Carol says, we know that ET's exist (because we have experienced them) does not make it true to the one "listening" now does it?

Now onto your question. I can assume and presume all I want to about Jim Reding's death. It does not make it true now does it? I know he was a healthy man who didn't smoke. He had a beautiful life and wife with 2 Sons to raise. You can come to your own conclusion if you wish. I let it be.

A song eh? Why not!

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Eartheart wrote:Its not only about spamming, but ignoring dialogs & setting subtile/sublime egofrontiers,
    building up blockages to dialog and thinking, its just tiresome reflection of some
    serius flaws in our teamspirit, truthconnection and habitual processing...

And Deborah dear Loove, please change your endless long headlines, because they take
    each about10 sec to roll down the overwiew, which robs us each more than a minute each day!!!!
    Than ihad it rather youpick some lines from this "news" of cosmix and put it personal to start a
    dialog with me or anybody, ifits just your personal dropbox for any extraordinary wordmix,
    and you suggesting someone should may be clearit up for whomever - consider a more
    effective universe with energy optimisation. Anyhow - i think you get it as we are you... Argh
    Dear Deborah was never here Dear. Bread was, feeding you all the while!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:02 pm

My Name is "Debra". It has always been "Debra", so long as I can remember in this lifetime. I am proud to state my name as "Debra"!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Debra Denslow: Will ponder everything written  as you know I dont come to conclusion on everything and know that i dont always read everything either.  goodnite.
    The Thubans wrote: We know you don't always read everything, this is MORE than obvious.
    MAGIC MIRROR wrote:
    Debra: I see.. So what if these higher (don't like this word but I'll use it here) energies come in and our DNA isn't activated to where it needs to be to receive.. our nervous system could get fried.  It sounds like we are required to achieve something without a "MAP"
    Tonyblue: its the Resonance with the Inner Logos
    Tonyblue: you either can adjust your consciousness parameters or you cannot
    Tonyblue: it becomes as simple as tuning into radiostations
    Tonyblue: if you cant adjust or finetune you get static interference and no station

Tonyblue: if you CAN finetune the electric and magnetic DIALS you can tune into the higherD
    Debra: Will ponder everything written  as you know I dont come to conclusion on everything and know that i dont always read everything either.  goodnite.
    You cannot tune in, zero resonance..

Matthew 13:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:47 pm

More Scripture. I am getting really rather bored with your "Scripture"!
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:More Scripture. I am getting really rather bored with your "Scripture"!

KING JAMES BIBLE wrote:3.Isaiah 24:1
    Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
    Isaiah 29:16
    Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Harp 
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Gotta Love Linda Blair! I do!

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Well Spirit has a most unexpected way of making "Sharp Turns". Just when I thought I had it planned to go to New York, flight and car booked and accommodations taken care of, it turns out, Spirit wants me to go to that energy bucket I talked about in North Carolina. So with a quick flick of the switch and a few chats, I was able to change my vacation dates. Yes, oh yes, I am going to Highlands in N.C. next Thursday. Who would have thought? I wonder what dreams will be dreamt there and what "Ancient Memories" I can pull. Anyhow, don't you love how the days always bring something new to us in "Thought Process". Hey, no qualms here, just living my life... Awareness Loves Life.

Going to Carolina again for real.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Hope you have a nice trip.
    If you don't mind, (seeing how you have worked with some of the key players in the alternate energy industry); which of the many possible alternate energies (top 3) would you say stand a chance of making it to market?

Bob H.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Top 3? How about the top one? Magnets have been way underlooked. That is all I will say.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Moved.

Okay I have learned to see now how "ugly" it can be to see another bashing or be bashed. Goodness knows I have done enough of it myself and received enough of it. I can only say that at the end of the day we are all entitled to view life through our eyes. We might not all ways agree but we are still here, as family are we not? It is obvious that all of our lives have been rough and rocky and probably still is. It's not our job to see the others fall, but to maybe, pick one up in times of need. We all made it through 2012 and we are on our way now to 2014. Let's not go down the same roads anymore. We have already been there. It's time to get seri us and find some harmony by allowing the other(s) to be. There's enough insanity in this world already without the bickering of what shall we eat for dinner tonight.

A small clip from the P's.

"From our point of view, you all have knowledge, and you just need to activate the memory that is stored inside your being.  We've noticed that some of you, from your location of experience, are out there moaning and groaning, saying, "We need help and assistance now and again." So let us suggest to you an avenue that you can definitely walk down-a formula that works.

The formula is quite simple. It is for you, in the moment and every day, to consistently set out with clarity what you wish to experience.  Perhaps what you want falls into a category of impossibility according to someone else's boundary or someone else's limitation.  with a sense of deserving and graciousness, discover inside yourself what will bring you happiness.  What makes you feel light and connected and alive?  What do you desire that will bring peace on the planet as you occupy your own being?".

Whatever those things are, begin to want them. Call them to yourself by saying "It is my intention that I experience a harmonious lifestyle.  It is my intention to experience health and energy that lead me to creative adventures.  It is my intention that I be well provided for, that shelter and food and all of the things I need to experience life be given to me in great abundance, and that I pass this great abundance on and share it with others".

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Brook, "Are You Sirius?"
    Brook => Aldebaran
    Another place, to another unit => "Are you Al, Deb Or Ron?"
    Bruce Lipton (▲ 4.5 ▲) Are you consensus

OR

Are You(YOU) IMAGINAL

Conformity in the Scientific Community?

Nah... Really?

Perceptional data retrieval and Beyond:

I'm not the only imaginal/perceived one to Aldebaran the Red Star

UNIT of Origin( in the midst of confusion/time relivance) in Space:

Aldebaran is derived from Arabic signifying "the follower", as it appears to follow the Pleiades, Seven Sisters in the sky. Because of its location in the head of Taurus, it's often called the Bull's Eye. If one follows the three stars of Orion's belt from left to right (in the Northern Hemisphere) or right to left (in the Southern), the first bright star found by continuing that line is Aldebaran.

Upon that Straight line from Orion aligns Sirius

ONE such theory I just found today....Holy Cow/Bull!

(who knew?...Not me until today!):

https://youtu.be/ndjYLv-hfQI

I'm kinda floored listening to that today based on what I've determined myself...I was just looking for the Enya - Aldebaran song and happened upon it.

Not that I "buy" everything is said video but it is non the less quite interesting indeed.

Personally I never researched Vril/Nazi Connection as it seemed all too corrupted in retrospect.

NO time to finish the videos today but upon data stream of first ten minutes on 4.5

One... the beginning:

https://youtu.be/jghosm4-v0w

Beyond the infinite

https://youtu.be/pIwvLJX-Olg

And last (for today)

yes I'm Sirius: Aldebaran

Enya Lyric Translation:

Long Sleep

Deep Sleep

Rise! Look down

Aldebaran.

Walk with me through the red star

The end, end of the journey

Star, red star

https://youtu.be/w-IsLrDvVKA

A doorway/ A window

The RED Star in the Eye of Taurus the Bull

They're calling you home ~ The longing

BEYOND THE INFINITE

Journeys End/Beginning

Validation and Intuition.

Theory to Reality

The quantum behavior of a system of electrons and the behavior of mind

Geometry acts on Matter/Energy telling it how to move,

while Matter/Energy has a reciprocal Back-Reaction on Geometry telling it how to bend.

When two systems ... enter into temporary physical interaction ... and when after a time of mutual influence the systems separate again, then they can no longer be described in the same way as before viz. by endowing each of them with a representative of its own. You would not call that one but rather the characteristic trait of quantum mechanics, the one that enforces its entire departure from classical lines of thought. By the interaction the two representatives [the quantum states] have become entangled.

Entanglement is one of the weird aspects of quantum mechanics, where the fates of two or more particles are intertwined – even when they are physically far apart. Electrons, for example, have been entangled, so that changing the quantum spin of one affects the spins of its entangled partners.

Number three: The beginning

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=2944

Brook/Sirius/Age three

Don't tell me momma I'm dreaming when I'm wide awake!

I'm only watching the game?

Further explanation forthcoming

William Blake from Milton

(written and illustrated in the 1800's)

The nature of infinity is this: That every thing has its
    Own Vortex, and when once a traveler thro' Eternity
    Has pass'd that Vortex, he perceives it roll backward behind
    His path, into a globe itself infolding like a sun,
    Or like a moon, or like a universe of starry majesty . . .

Thus is the earth one infinite plane, and not as apparent
    To the weak traveler confin'd beneath the moony shade.
    Thus is the heaven a vortex pass'd already, and the earth
    A vortex not yet pass'd by the traveler thro' Eternity.

Last edited by Brook (Today 11:40 am)

http://www.nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=633&p=53

So, it seems I am to go to North Carolina and also Pomona New York. Now, what is the message? Barbara Marciniak lives in Raleigh, North Carolina and she will be in Pomona, New York also. This means, I am to go experience an energy bucket myself and return to Pomono "in Synch" with a "connection" that is so far beyond the mystery, that even the mystery could not solve. I wonder how your day has been? My life is "spontaneous" and beautiful when given beautiful thought to.

Have I told you today "I Love You"? "I Do"

It All Begins Where It Ends!

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 pm

And do not think for one minute that our "Family" has given up on us! They are here to guide us and collect us in "Full Consciousness"... Ahh, but you already knew that didn't you? So, who is going home?

Sanicle is!

It All Begins Where It Ends.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Welcome back Brook

I'm not sure if this is or is not going to be helpful but if you are back in the area, you may want to check out.
    An Archeologist from App State has been searching for places in the Boone area where the summer and winter solstice can be observed.  He showed a power point pictures of a small cave that the alignment lights up the back of the cave twice a year.  More importantly, he found another rock outcrop near Wiseman's view and when checked it out, the summer solstice happens directly over Hawks Bill and the winter over Table Rock.  I think that is totally cool and I hope the word spreads and it gains a celestial notoriety. I go there to play the flute and watch for Eagles and Hawks.

Soon my wife and I will be headed off the mtn to Columbia so I doubt I will make the Dec 21show but sure plan on making the summer one.
    Bob H.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:37 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:54 am

Hmmm,

Very good Bob. I just returned from Pomona, NY and met with Barbara and the P's. It seems Sitchin is communicating to Barbara to push his work. Interesting isn't it? You should post this.

bobhardee wrote:
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 17 Empty Do you see what We See

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:08 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 17 Empty Beauty and the Beast ♥ ...know I love you

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:05 am

Hello Everyone, I have some amazing discoveries to share with you all, based upon "personal experience" and the "sharings" with what have been disclosed through others, based upon my travels to North Carolina and Pomona. I did take a personal retreat to "Highlands" for some reflection. The trip to Pomona was a seminar with Barbara Marciniak and the Pleiadians. Now, to some these messages will speak and to some they may not, so please bear with me your indulgence in reflecting perhaps, to you, some similar synchronicities.
    So how can I share with you all, based upon a "story" that All can relate to, without it coming across as only my information for personal? Well, here goes something, or nothing. If one can see, without judgement, and can see with eyes of multi-dimensionality, then some of what I say may "ring a bell". The bell is ringing "ding ding".
    Thank you for your attention. Please know, that I come here today, to share with you. How you take it, perceive it, remember it or forget it, is your perogative.
    So here goes.
    The Host of the seminar was a kind soul, who fed Ferrel Cats. She lives in New York, and offered me her abode, based upon my past seminars in Sedona with Barbara, and the fact there were no quaint bed and breakfasts in the area. Also, my travels, coming from Florida, made an instinctual kind gesture to house me at her abode. The comfort of my experience and room coiuld not ever have been replaced with a cold motel 66 at $130 a night.
    That is first and foremost.
    Now, the title of the seminar was "The Power of Generosity".

So what was the Theme in the role-playing, I happened to play a part in, at the seminar. The theme had to do with "The Annunaki".

Not much was known about Lilitu.
    So here is a synchronicity. I gave the host a "Peace Lilly" as a gift upon entering her "home" and I get chosen to role-play "Lilitu".
    So who is Enki, Enlil, Anu and all the other players?
    Perhaps we are still playing out the "Dramas" of energy old, in these same roles, but without the same names.
    Now, what is going on in your world? Are the feuds and battles going on in "Relationship"? Indeed, they are. If you can look to see the energy in your own "role playing" you may come to a "peace in resolution". What do I mean, I mean, if you can see the Drama being played out, you can heal it, and participate in "something new". Are we not all done with the "old stories"? We would like to be. Without this "healing", the old story will still play on.
    We must heal the battles.
    If you want to know more, you must take action in the world. Through this action, you will find meaning in relationship.
    Is anything new under the Sun? Yes, there is always something new Under The Sun!
    We Are The Change.

We need to heal and merge with the energies of ancient, so that they may grow. I realized - they need us as we need them. This is no longer about "separation".
    This is about merging, coming together again, in wholesomeness.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Oh Beautiful Dear Beloved Floyd. You hide behind your own yearnings in wishing that the wish you wished upon a once star upon some time ago; could have yielded some reward - in the form of a manifestation or three. So you come to share with me; a once upon a time; an old star; who still shines; in the Sarasota Times. Yes she once upon a time was given a key in symbology which opened nothing to the Town of which she was Crowned; and yet; she is remembered for being "who she wish is". Now. Do you, old timer, remember this?

I Do!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Love this one!

Do you love this one too?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:06 am