tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
mudra
malletzky
HigherLove
ceridwen
Chimpsky
Raie
Jenetta
devakas
Neteru
Owlsden
Beren
Carol
lilac
burgundia
Brook
Lionhawk
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
gscraig
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
26 posters

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 19 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Uberlord! lots of HQ going around these days. Crystal clear.

Here is John Martyn with the master ( No not Germain or any other alleged master but, The Master St. Gilmour).. one world.. but not in the bad way. Enjoy The Floyd

Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 19 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Follow the worms
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Neteru wrote:[ Billy Meier was proven to be legitimate in other videos posted in this thread.

The good news is we are all entitled to our opinions about Meier. There is also sufficient evidence to disprove his videos and other claims. His movement has religious implications like Adamski's, Williamson's and Pelley's UFO cults as detailed above. Not to mention the Germain cults.

Neteru wrote:.

On top of that I happen to have a strong distaste for Nazis and other supremacist groups.

Glad to hear it. Did you ever read the contents of the so called Talmud of Jmannuel as given to Meier and then later promoted by George Green, who in turn gave us the fourth hand Hatonn and his similar nonsense. Let alone the political cult of Lyndon.

They, like Pelley and the others mentioned here, promote spiritual eugenics, race hate and homophobia.

It is in my humble understanding that no evolved beings would administer such hate.
    Perhaps I am wrong in which case we are all Xxxxxx.

In Uberlord's words they are all as 'Thick as a brick'

There will be some who say fascism and zionism are two sides of the same coin.

Hate knows only one currency.

Flip the coin up in the air and it will only land on the soil of opinion.
    You can either leave it there or pick it up and put in your pocket.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 pm

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 19 I_m_am10

Another Disciple of St. Germain

The I AM RACE

AMERICA

lol. There is no end to this bullshit.
    Well there is actually. Cool
    Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 19 Empty Lyndon LaRouche members proselytising

Post  Floyd Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 am

Ive had a number pms from people who enjoyed this thread and even a couple of emails, one no less from a former moderator of the old Project Avalon (doing their own investigations on this theme) who suggested I start a blog on the same theme as threads like these can be attacked and taken down or blown off course as it were. Well I have neither time nor the inclination to do that but the good news is that the information is all out there anyway, that is to say, info about the far right lunatic fringe giving the truth movement a bad name. Naughty.

So I leave you with this very amusing video of Lyndon LaRouch cult devotees proselytising their political church on the street filmed by a very very very very funny guy.

A real rib tickler which just about sums everything up.

Tatty bye.

part two

Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 19 Empty The Urantia Book (Mind Control?)

Post  Floyd Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 am

Didnt get around to it but of course this is part of the equation along with the others in the Rouges gallery.

http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/urantia-cult-is-skull-bones-spin-off.html

http://www.nthposition.com/bibleofeugenics.php
    (excellent article) typical of the racist and elitist philosophy of Germain and UFO cults

Urantia
    raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Dear Floyd,

You are my hero.

Joseph. P. Farrell
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun May 06, 2012 6:49 am

Dr Joseph Farrell's video blog commenting on this thread and adding his own thoughts.

Very interesting. He concludes with the notion that at least part of the extreme right alien philosophy ,I Am movement agendas perpetrated by certain sectors of alienist religions, contactees etc suffer from moral vacuity and direct evil towards humanity.

I totally agree with this naturally.

The video is on Dr Farrell's interesting website below where you can learn more.

http://gizadeathstar.com/2012/05/contactees-kooks-nazis-and-religion/

Cheers.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon May 07, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun May 06, 2012 8:09 am

Floyd wrote:Dr Joseph Farrel's video blog commenting on this thread and adding his own thoughts.

Very interesting. He concludes with the notion that at least part of the extreme right alien philosophy ,I Am movement agendas perpetrated by certain sectors of alienist religions, contactees etc suffer from moral vacuity and direct evil towards humanity.

The video is on Dr Farrel's interesting website below where you can learn more.

Cheers.

I agree too
    raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Sun May 06, 2012 2:36 pm

You are welcome.

I sent Dr. Farrell - who is my good and great friend - your thread, Floyd. I saw the thread in a CRV session. Crazy Happy
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 07, 2012 6:22 am

ceridwen wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Dr Joseph Farrell's video blog commenting on this thread and adding his own thoughts.

The video is on Dr Farrell's interesting website below where you can learn more.

Cheers.

I agree too

Right on.

I think Joseph Farrell has represented the sane side of alternative thought.

There has and will be much nonsense written about aliens.

A a scholar on religion he is correct to understand and note the way that these contactees and channels are the only people who saw the aliens and ancient masters. Clearly there is a correlation between an exclusive religious styled revelation and that the receivers of these alleged visitations have some kind of schizoid messianic complex. Many if not all of them formed their own alien religious cults or Master cults/ religions based on the authority of some unverifiable being, who usually had right wing views, that nobody will ever see. Often elements of both were used to form a mish mash of special Masters and (usually) Nordic alien cults.

Germain and aliens taking on religious archetypes delivered by the right wing self proclaimed prophets and messengers all claiming this that and the other and all pushing a far right agenda.

Whether it be Pelley, Adamski,Williamson,Ballard,Sadler,Green,Meier,Prophet,Origas,Jouret or even Charles they all have two things in common.
    1. They all had meetings with ancient masters or spacemen that nobody else saw and probably dont exist, and/or
    2. They have all at one stage ,either been directly involved in nazi, neo nazi, extreme right wing groups or written or published literature promoting Eugenics, white supremacy,homophobia,racial elitism,advocacy of some form of apartheid or racial segregation and other unsavoury topics.

There are no two ways about it. Many newcomers (though clearly there are some adherents who are fully aware of this alien, for want of a better word, agenda and consciously participate in it) to the subject fail to see past the gloss and romanticism of UFOlogy and underground ancient masters. But dig a little deeper and its all very sick and wrong.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon May 07, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 am

Floyd wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Dr Joseph Farrel's video blog commenting on this thread and adding his own thoughts.

The video is on Dr Farrel's interesting website below where you can learn more.

Cheers.

I agree too

Right on.

I think Joseph Farrel has represented the sane side of alternative thought.

There has and will be much nonsense written about aliens.

A a scholar on religion he is correct to understand and note the way that these contactees and channels are the only people who saw the aliens and ancient masters. Clearly there is a correlation between an exclusive religious styled revelation and that the receivers of these alleged visitations have some kind of schizoid messianic complex. Many if not all of them formed their own alien religious cults or Master cults/ religions based on the authority of some unverifiable being, who usually had right wing views, that nobody will ever see. Often elements of both were used to form a mish mash of special Masters and (usually) Nordic alien cults.

Germain and aliens taking on religious archetypes delivered by the right wing self proclaimed prophets and messengers all claiming this that and the other and all pushing a far right agenda.

Whether it be Pelley, Adamski,Williamson,Ballard,Sadler,Green,Meier,Prophet,Origas,Jouret or even Charles they all have two things in common.
    1. They all had meetings with ancient masters or spacemen that nobody else saw and probably dont exist, and/or
    2. They have all at one stage ,either been directly involved in nazi, neo nazi, extreme right wing groups or written or published literature promoting Eugenics, white supremacy,homophobia,racial elitism,advocacy some form of apartheid or racial segregation and other unsavoury topics.

There are no two ways about it. Many newcomers (though clearly there are some adherents who are fully aware of this alien, for want of a better word, agenda and consciously participate in it) to the subject fail to see past the gloss and romanticism of UFOlogy and underground ancient masters. But dig a little deeper and its all very sick and wrong.

Floyd thanks for the thread .

My two cents . Mayer was told by his connections that the world is overpopulated and this same message that has been passed on by other contactees . From this we could assume that agenda 21 is of Alien origin . ( Different groups who agree in population reduction )
    If mankind continue with this economic system based on exploitation of human resources and throw away society , soon we earthlings ,will need another planet like earth to exploit and destroy. But if we humans change our way of living ,
    Earth would probably sustain 10 billion of people . I know that farmers here in Italy have been fined by the EU for overproducing milk . Now , would not have been a better solution to pay them and convert the milk into cheese and send it to the hungry people that live on less that one dollar a day ? The same happened with citrus plantation ( oranges, mandarins , lemons ) . Because it is cheaper to import the juice or the fruit from South America . What is wrong to send those excess produce to some poor humans living in third world condition ? There are many other things that I could add about the shortcoming of the throw away society we live in . Therefore I don't believe in the necessity to cull the population but the population of the world cannot continue to grow unchecked . But in the future , it might be necessary to limit the number of children per family to may be 2 !

Different alien groups advocating the same policy is very suspicious . It make me think that some alien groups want the Earth depopulated . I could speculate that those groups control the so called " Illuminati " halfwits that are destroying the planet with chemtrails , nuclear power and weapons , globalization and throw away society . Some of the policies and laws in force today are INHUMAN .
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon May 07, 2012 3:26 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:

Floyd thanks for the thread .

My two cents . Mayer was told by his connections that the world is overpopulated and this same message that has been passed on by other contactees . From this we could assume that agenda 21 is of Alien origin . ( Different groups who agree in population reduction )
    If mankind continue with this economic system based on exploitation of human resources and throw away society , soon we earthlings ,will need another planet like earth to exploit and destroy. But if we humans change our way of living ,
    Earth would probably sustain 10 billion of people . I know that farmers here in Italy have been fined by the EU for overproducing milk . Now , would not have been a better solution to pay them and convert the milk into cheese and send it to the hungry people that live on less that one dollar a day ? The same happened with citrus plantation ( oranges, mandarins , lemons ) . Because it is cheaper to import the juice or the fruit from South America . What is wrong to send those excess produce to some poor humans living in third world condition ? There are many other things that I could add about the shortcoming of the throw away society we live in . Therefore I don't believe in the necessity to cull the population but the population of the world cannot continue to grow unchecked . But in the future , it might be necessary to limit the number of children per family to may be 2 !

Different alien groups advocating the same policy is very suspicious . It make me think that some alien groups want the Earth depopulated . I could speculate that those groups control the so called " Illuminati " halfwits that are destroying the planet with chemtrails , nuclear power and weapons , globalization and throw away society . Some of the policies and laws in force today are INHUMAN .

Hi ENWO

I agree depopulation is not necessary. A different way of using resources and sharing food is the answer. Earth is very badly managed and could do with a change of management

I would suggest the aliens and masters (discussed in this thread) dont actually exist and they are nothing more than a nefarious front on which to pin ideologies of the extreme right, eugenics and racial segregation via various 'spokespersons' ie, alleged channels and contacts via the ensuing crypto facist alien cult, religious movements and neo templar brotherhoods they set up as a vehicle for this vile spew.
    If it where the case that alien groups, that is beings with a profound knowledge of right wing politics and elitist ideology, were all pushing some ufoesque tall nordic agenda with the help of perhaps some skinhead ET's from the planet Zarg then we should all be panicking.

However I think it is a case of the former rather than the latter.

Either way I think such an agenda is unlikely to succeed. The only way I can see a major depopulation of this planet at any stage is through lots of rather large tsunamis and earthquakes etc etc.
    raggin
    raggin

Post  raggin Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm

You're very welcome, Floyd. Mad 2 Mad 3 Nope
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 08, 2012 7:03 am

Nick Redfearn (there is a reference to him earlier on this thread regarding his research into the Collins Elite)has an interesting blog (and several books)in which he comments on the links between UFO cults,fascism, the occult and the intelligence services

George Hunt Williamson, also known as Michael d’Obrenovic and as Brother Philip, became fascinated by the occult world as a teenager, and ultimately became a leading, albeit relatively brief, figure in the Contactee movement that was so dominating in the early-to-mid 1950s era of Ufology.

He also became a target of deep interest on the part of the secret Collins Elite group, as detailed in my Final Events book.

FROM STAR GUESTS TO VALOR
    In 1951, Williamson was summarily ejected from the University of Arizona on the grounds of poor scholarship. But having been deeply moved by William Dudley Pelley's 1950 book Star Guests, he went on to assist in the production of the organization’s monthly journal, Valor.

At the time, Pelley had been recently released from prison after serving eight years for his wartime opposition to the government and to the policies of President Roosevelt.

The leader of a fascist body called the Silver Shirts, Pelley, like Williamson, was hypnotized by occult matters and compiled massive volumes of material on contact with allegedly higher forms of intelligence....

read more below
    http://eventsfinal.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/ufos-ouija.html
    Hypothetical Situationist

Post  Hypothetical Situationist Fri May 11, 2012 6:35 pm

I take it there has already been sufficient discussion about Nazi-Templar Rael and his 'Raelian' UFO religion?

There is some pretty overt stuff going on there, not least of all the eugenics-core of the cult and the highly suspect background of Rael himself. I don't know if there is any connection between him and Billy Meier, but they are both from Switzerland and their 'messages' are very similar. I personally think that a lot of these 'contactees' are agents run by the military, whether they know it or not. Whenever I see someone coming forward with a whole 'extraterrestrial' philosophy to preach, I always end up seeing the exact same type of propaganda being promoted. Only the smaller details are ever any different. Rael and his 'Raelians' are almost definitely a long term military/intelligence operation, but I would say the entire UFO/contactee phenomena is rooted in a eugenics/Nazi philosophy.

Whether it's Rael or Alex Collier, it's always to do with genetics, DNA, upgrading the human species, higher realms of existence, collective consciousness, telepathy, life extension and superior abilities etc. They're churned out with a spiritual/metaphysical spin, but at their core, all of these ideas come under the banner of transhumanism, which is a very real, tangible agenda. I believe that all of these new-age UFO cults and spiritual ET messages are actually military PSYOP programs to psychologically prepare people for things like transhumanism, eugenics and the brain-chip. They're getting people to identify and aspire towards concepts like the hive-mind by wrapping them up in fluffy spiritual rhetoric and saying that they're 'instructions' from more advanced civilizations.. It means that when the establishment is ready to start implementing these technologies on a wider scale, people will already have it in their heads that it's all a natural part of 'evolution' in our universe, and that we're approaching some ideal state of existence, like the Plaideans or the Andromedans. It's the same old technique, whether it be god or aliens - make people believe something is positive and inevitable, by telling them it's all part of a higher plan.

If you look at the themes within the vast majority of contactee messages, and then translate them into their real terminology, it looks something like this.

'Telepathy/Collective Consciousness' = Hive-Mind/Brain-Chip

'Advanced Intellect/Instant access to all knowledge' = Hive-Mind/Brain-Chip

'Higher States of Existence' = Virtual Reality/Deep Brain Stimulation/Advanced Psychotropic Drugs

'Life Extension/Immortality' = Nanotechnology/Genetic Engineering

'Advanced Physical Abilities' = Bionic Implants/Prosthetics/Eugenics

The list goes on - for just about every spiritual aspiration promoted in the new-age UFO cannon, there is a technological counterpart waiting to be deployed here on earth. Anyone who's researched the origins of transhumanism knows that it is rooted in eugenics, and that despite all the promises of a better life for everyone - it is about a perfected system of control and the abolition of humanity as we know it.

They no doubt have different renderings for different social demographics and personality types, but all of these contactees end up promoting the same basic messages, so that everyone ends up with the same, vague aspirations about our next step of 'evolution'; all of which can now be realized through genetics and biotechnology. The fascist/Nazi contactees are no more than a particular brand for a particular demographic - a way of appealing to certain types of idealists and solidifying their belief in eugenics etc.

Needless to say, all of this technology is being developed by the military-industrial complex, and so you can just about guarantee it's them who are cloaking their agenda in spiritual, 'extraterrestrial' philosophy, so that we buy into it, thinking it's something 'natural' and organic. As regards the 'contactees' themselves; we know the establishment has the technology required to induce altered states of consciousness, including visual and auditory hallucinations - and so it's safe to say that at least some of these 'contactees' are unwitting pawns, and really do believe they've had contact with other civilizations. Some of them, no doubt, are just sociopaths though - people who are born liars, and who have no problem churning out books and seminars for a paycheque. The contactee racket also seems to attract some real scum as well, people who simply want power and influence over others, and who loved being idolized by impressionable new-agers. These people will be more than happy to take their talking points from the CIA and promote whatever they're told to.

Anyway; I haven't been on this forum (or any other) for some months now, so would appreciate some pointers on where the most prominent discussions are. I checked into Camelot a few times this week, which seems to have reverted back to a full-time fantasy forum where people are more concerned with letting their imaginations roam free than discussing relevant issues. I think that disinfo agent is back under another name too, and he seems to have made impressive inroads into the Camelot community. Some incredibly absurd discussions happening there, but I'm through trying to be reasonable with that crowd.

History has shown that people are far more willing to believe a good lie than the truth.

Last edited by Hypothetical Situationist on Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Interesting points HP and nice to see you back in town.

I was thinking of other examples apart from Pelley, the Urantians, Meier and Green etc but you kind of did it for me.

I have been looking at these subjects on this thread

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4710-aliens-and-eugenics
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Hypothetical Situationist, I hadn't thought of this from your perspective. It certainly makes sense. I thought I had read somewhere that the military was being chipped so this whole scheme (if it is a scheme) is already in process at some level.

They're getting people to identify and aspire towards concepts like the hive-mind by wrapping them up in fluffy spiritual rhetoric and saying that they're 'instructions' from more advanced civilizations. It means that when the establishment is ready to start implementing these technologies on a wider scale, people will already have it in their heads that it's all a natural part of 'evolution' in our universe, and that we're approaching some ideal state of existence, like the Plaideans or whatever. It's the same old technique, whether it be god or aliens - make people believe something is positive and inevitable, by telling them it's all part of a higher plan.

Hive mind, mind control, the chip as a means to make the connection and take control of ones uploaded thought.

The contactees I know have different experiences which is dependent upon which group of alien species they interfaced with. I know Alex Collier and his experience was being taken aboard a craft for 3 months (his timeline) but on 12 minutes (earth timeline). Alex's story is consistent and the group he was with appeared to be very spiritually evolved.

I also knew Stephano Brevia and his experience was quite different and the group he was with were much more technological oriented. They also created clones of themselves that eventually turned on them and took out a number of their underground/underwater bases. Unfortunately this group high-tailed it back to their planet leaving the clones behind, much to humanities detriment.

I know others who were involved in the human/hybrid program and were abducted where their DNA was collected. This group did not appreciate the experience.

Basically from the research, contactee reports, abductee reports and insider reports there are multiple groups of aliens with multiple agenda where different agendas are in conflict. I often feel like I'm in a movie theatre hanging onto my popcorn bag.

I do think it's difficult to sort out the nut of the situation given all of the secret government military programs and the lengths they go to obscure the truth. And just from experience I'm suspicious of any channeled material. It could be ego in a dissociative state; it could be mind-control; it could be disincarnate entities; it could be ET but more unlikely; it could be anything. And just because a disembodied entity claims to be someone doesn't mean it is. This element just has too many variables to be a viable source of accurate data.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 pm

Hypothetical Situationist wrote:I take it there has already been sufficient discussion about Nazi-Templar Rael and his 'Raelian' UFO religion?

HP can you tell us more about the Nazi Templar dimension of RAEL?
    Rael is from from France though and not Switzerland
    His normal name is Claude Vorilhon

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36170655/RAEL-FOUNDER-Claude-Vorilhon-s-ex-wife-through-15-yrs-speaks-out

I was married to clone cult leader Rael 15years. He wrecked my life and ourchildren's.
    The ex-wife of the 'alien messenger' who claims to have cloned human babiesreveals how he abused and brainwashed his own familyMail on Sunday/January 12, 2003

Last edited by Floyd on Fri May 11, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Hypothetical Situationist Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Just edited my post BTW, for more detail etc.

Ps: it doesn't mean that I don't believe in aliens. I just don't think we can rely on any of the information that has been promoted about them.

Last edited by Hypothetical Situationist on Fri May 11, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Hypothetical Situationist wrote:Just edited my post BTW, for more detail etc.
    Fine but where do you gain your information on that ?
    About the eugenics and Raelians that is?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 7:23 pm

I think this micro chip lark is just a bunch of paranoid old horse poo.

Aliens do not exist. At least not in the way folks have been presented with some god awful propaganda over the last 5o years

The Intel folks are not half as clever as they think they are

Post  Hypothetical Situationist Fri May 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Hypothetical Situationist wrote:Just edited my post BTW, for more detail etc.
    Fine but where do you gain your information on that ?
    About the eugenics and Raelians that is?

It was a pretty casual comment, but the religion he invented is based on the theory of eugenics and genetically creating a 'pure race', and of course there is the fact that the Raelians once used the Swastika in their logo; as a 'symbol of peace', apparently.. The fact that it sits inside a Star of David is a little confusing, but was probably used as a ploy to try an establish their base in Jerusalem. There is plenty to speculate upon when it comes to their use of symbolism and their ties to Nazism and the Occult..

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 19 RaelSwatiska
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri May 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Whereas we can discern from the literature of Pelley, Sadler, Billy and Green that there is a specific philosophy of racial or genetic purity,, is there anything in the in the literature of the Raelians that specifically points out that they are into eugenics..a quote perhaps?

Post  Hypothetical Situationist Fri May 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Floyd wrote:I think this micro chip lark is just a bunch of paranoid old horse poo.

Aliens do not exist. At least not in the way folks have been presented with some god awful propaganda over the last 5o years

The Intel folks are not half as clever as they think they are

Paranoid?

Have a look through this PDF. Pay special attention to statements like this:

''If we can easily exchange large chunks of knowledge and are connected by high-bandwidth communication paths, the function and purpose served by individuals becomes unclear. Individuals have served to keep the gene pool stirred up and healthy via sexual reproduction, but this data-handling process would no longer necessarily be linked to individuals. With knowledge no longer encapsulated in individuals, the distinction between individuals and the entirety of humanity would blur. Think Vulcan mind-meld. We would perhaps become more of a hive mind - an enormous, single, intelligent entity.''

They state in no uncertain terms that the brain-chip is ready to go, as are the massive international server networks to support them.

http://www.wtec.org/ConvergingTechnologies/1/NBIC_pre_publication.pdf

Or (Ret) Rear Admiral Chris Parry, of the MOD here in the UK, teaching school children that they will soon have 'matrix-style downloads' instead of lessons:

''Chris Parry, the new chief executive of the Independent Schools Council, said "Matrix-style" technology would render traditional lessons obsolete. He told the Times Educational Supplement: "It's a very short route from wireless technology to actually getting the electrical connections in your brain to absorb that knowledge.

"Mr Parry, a former Rear Admiral, spent three years determining the future strategic context for the military in a senior role at the Ministry of Defence. He is now preparing the ISC's 1,300 private schools, which collectively teach half a million children, for a high-tech future. He told the TES that the Keanu Reeves thriller may not look like science fiction in 30 years' time.

''Within 30 years, sitting down and learning something will be a thing of the past," Mr Parry said. "I think people will be able to directly access, Matrix-style, all the vocabulary you need for a foreign language, leaving you just to clear up the grammar."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2054621/Matrix-style-brain-downloads-will-make-lessons-pointless.html

Those are just two small examples of what I'm talking about. There's no paranoia - every major government and corporation is on board with this one. Just take a look at any pop-music video today, and it's all robot voices and virtual everything.

As for whether aliens exist, I don't think that any of us down here in our little bubble of fakery and deception can say anything for sure about that.. I just believe that they probably do, that's all.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm