tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

lindabaker
    lindabaker

The Full of Crap Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Now I'm ready to see links to more crap. People full of crap. I've seen so many and now I wish I had subscribed to them just for the comedic effect of linking them here. I love this forum.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:35 pm

lindabaker wrote:Now I'm ready to see links to more crap. People full of crap. I've seen so many and now I wish I had subscribed to them just for the comedic effect of linking them here. I love this forum.

Ask, and ye shall receive!!! cheers

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/news
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:17 pm

You can have all the others but
    I'm not throwing in the towel on Edgar Cayce yet.

And what about Carla Rueckert who channeled
    the Law Of One? I tend to like her material too.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:20 pm

I started off studying Edgar Cayce years and years ago. He is the real deal. If David Wilcox is EC reincarnated - I say, what a shame. He went down in vibration, not up.

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Carol wrote:I started off studying Edgar Cayce years and years ago. He is the real deal. If David Wilcox is EC reincarnated - I say, what a shame. He went down in vibration, not up.

I think so too Carol. He was a very humble man who gave of himself sacrificially, to give readings to help others. In fact, in the beginning, the readings were for physical healings only. He didn't do it as a profession, he did it out of service. His family lived on a shoestring most of the time because of that.

A few of the predictions that came forth through the readings did not come to pass, but many did. I think sometimes those things can change with circumstances as no prophecy is set in stone. We always have the ability to change things.

I'm not buying the Wilcock thing either
    silent
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:38 am

Rolling Eyes

Kerry Cassidy's interview with David Wilcock tonight ~ after receiving a death threat...?
    http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-121411.mp3
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:40 am

Mijcer

Here is a follow up on Wilcock by finioan

Now, on to David Wilcock. Many many people over the past two days have asked the same question: Why in the world are you going after David Wilcock? I’ll give you my answer: In my opinion, and in my experiences, which I will say are quite extensive, two of the greatest threats to the human race right now are the teachings of friendly E.T.s going to come and save everyone, and that of ascension. It’s total baloney, it’s giving people false hope, it is keeping people on their knees, and unwilling to stand up and fight for themselves.

David, I do not know you personally, but I have seen your dossier. I don’t like what I see. I see a salesman selling packaged goods. I put your tactics and your teachings right up there with Jimmy Swaggart and even of Alex Jones. Every talk, every speech, every interview built around buying the next book, the next CD, putting money in the pocket. Again, I ask: Would your information be as important if you were having to give it for free?

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/re-rant-hoagland-wilcock-explanations-thereof/

Of course there could always be the possibility that Finioan is 'doing a job' alongside Wilcock and Hoagland to divide and conquer. However,as his assessments of the misinformationists Hoagland and Wilcock are highly accurate I think that scenario improbable.

I went over some of Wilcocks prophecies again yesterday and they are truly awful.

On the alleged death threat to Wilcock, we have no reason to believe him as he has supplies lies consistently. This threat came to him from one of his 'insiders', the same one perhaps that has been telling him disclosure is imminent for the last 10 years bla blah' His death threat is more publicity as he knows he is being rumbled and is worried about a downward trend in sales. Why would someone threaten a misinformationist for christs sake?

Im sure his business will thrive and his death averted.

Its a marketing gimmick.

And of course the fools running Camelot just love it.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:52 am

Thanks Floyd.

The only positive thing I can say for D W is he is a good reseacher. He digs up some interesting material. Problem is he makes it fit his own agenda.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:11 am

giovonni wrote: Rolling Eyes

Kerry Cassidy's interview with David Wilcock tonight ~ after receiving a death threat...?
    http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-121411.mp3

Oh my...is that Kerry singing on that old song they used to use? whoa that was a bit embarrassing The Full of Crap Files - Page 10 420354

On the video.... more pseudo drama. Do you think his followers will make it through the next few days? I thought this guy had "insight"....didn't he see this coming? Just an obvious question and observation.

As for the comments regarding Edgar Casey.....he is no Edgar Casey. Even if he truly was Edgar Casey reincarnated....it is not Edgar Casey...he is David with a memory of Casey. And not a very good one because he has yet to discuss the obvious from Edgar Casey in the past......and that would be Edgars "contact" of an Alien race which David NEVER speaks of. Yet David wishes to base much of his work on disclosure not mentioning ONCE this part of Edgar's work. In fact...he doesn't speak much at all of Edgar's work eh? Some but very little...only enough to base his personal work on as a platform and basis to speak from a place of knowing. Which bring me back to being in a place of knowing..how come he didn't see this coming? He just sounds like someone who is having a meltdown from constant attacks which are starting to come out. People are really going after him now....

He's having a breakdown eh?

Edit to add:

What a show this Camelot Interview. Sheer advertisement for Kerry, and David for public 'views'..... it's almost shameful use of advertisement.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 pm

From the always critically controversial Clif High ...

'words are important' Wink

"Yet more critical thinking and those damn old taoists...
    with respect, let us be clear."

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/yetmorecritical.html

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:17 am

CetaceousOne wrote:
    lindabaker wrote:Now I'm ready to see links to more crap. People full of crap. I've seen so many and now I wish I had subscribed to them just for the comedic effect of linking them here. I love this forum.

Ask, and ye shall receive!!! cheers

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/news

Some info on Cult leader Anna Hayes who is always ready to separate you from your finances and your mind. There are similarities in her psychobabble orientated pseudo religion with that of dianetics.

Anna Hayes as she used to be known, (now going by Ashayana Deane) has a typical cultic persona and ideology dealing with ET - channeling and is typical of many UFO Contactee cults. It is really a cookie cutter messiah ‘Melchizedek'[1] molded type of ideology that is currently affecting the UFO and New Age communities. I would estimate that about 70% of UFO cults in existence have the Melchizedek ideology firmly implanted within the groups belief systems. Often such groups will blend various religious and Orthodox viewpoints and other principles that are out there. The name change is typical of the egotistic cultic persona. They some how become more important in their minds – especially if the channeled information indicates they should.

Even groups like the ill-fated Jim Jones and David Koresh had the ET connection enmeshed in a psychotic screwed up ideology. Jim Jones of the People Temple was fascinated with Hitler’s reign and some of the occultist aspects that Hitler used in his belief system. David Koresh of the Branch Davidians (born Vernon Wayne Howell) had a belief in the Flying/ Winged Serpents of God as UFO occupants according to one former member. (To date I have not been able to verify the validity of the statement and would welcome former cult followers of Koresh to validate this please email me if you can verify this and you were a former follower!) Both groups are the extreme cases of what can happen when following deadly apocalyptic information. I also believe that demonic alien entities infect such groups along with very low ordered demons. I say this with confidence as a former member of a similar UFO cult with some of the same ideologies and dealing with some forms of demonic manifestations for a six-year time period during the 1970’s. I have been out of a similar cult since 1995, which I was a member of since the early part of 1988.

I sincerely believe that entities that work through the more benign groups are real but not as demon-like (so far) as Applewhite, of the infamous Heaven's Gate, Jones or Koresh’s apocalyptic ideologies. I do think they are indeed ET and much fiercer than demons because they have free will as demonic’s can be ousted. I have researched both demonology and alien abduction, ET contact experiences for the better part of 30 years. Many similarities between the entities but there are vast differences too. I also think the entity interaction deals with real alien beings - but not those of love and light but with a nefarious agenda to eventually take over the host - or the human they are interacting with. messages as well as messengers after a period of time will turn apocalyptic - for instance it took about five years for the messages to creep into channeling sessions in the group I was involved with.

ET Contactee cults are all about ego, ego seduction as well as power and greedily making large sums of money. This is done by unscrupulously duping a section of the populace genuinely searching for spirituality outside of traditional routes. Anna isn’t any different than any other cult leader who is scamming the population. She also financially ripped off supporters in Sarasota, FL where she had her Azurite temple back in 2002 when several followers became suspicious, because many things she 'channeled' didn't come to pass according to these former cult members.

She moved to England –with few cult members knowing it and dissolved the identity of Anna Hayes and now spends time between the USA and England giving lectures and selling her products and ideology for a hefty price. Her 'Melchizedek Cloister Emerald Order' is nothing more than a front to gain money and a following to make more money. Current ex-believers, (a few who’ve contacted me) don't even know about the name Anna Hayes or the troubles in Sarasota, FL.

Anna Hayes and the Cassiopaean channel (claiming to now be channeling her future self) Laura Knight Jadczyk (who also left former believers in the dust and financially much lighter in Florida) have such a similar ideology that it ’s frightening. Below I will list the comparisons between the channels and the groups themselves. There is even a slight comparison between both women to Jelaila Starr of The Nibiruan Council

http://www.maar.us/anna_hayes.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 am

Let's face it Floyd. It would be far better to be a self-made millionaire without the exploitation of others.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 am

Carol wrote:Let's face it Floyd. It would be far better to be a self-made millionaire without the exploitation of others.

Nothing wrong with making money ethically.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:44 am

I approach every piece of information very intuitively. The same goes for the person who delivers the information.
    I trust some people more and some people less. One thing is indisputable:even the disinfo agents , misinfo whistleblowers or mind-control victims have to say something that is true in order for their stories to be believable.
    It is often very tiring to navigate in that sea of truths mixed with lies. Assuming the observer mode and trusting yourself, your own insight is the best way.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:13 am

giovonni wrote:From the always critically controversial Clif High ...

'words are important' Wink

"Yet more critical thinking and those damn old taoists...
    with respect, let us be clear."

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/yetmorecritical.html

Apparently Cliff High feel he is sincere...whoa! Remember Colleen Thomas and cliff high?

I would never kick a dog when he's down. And David if you're sincere I apologize in advance. but I just don't believe this 'death threat" to be anything more that a ratings server.

David Wilcox...a man who teaches "Ascension " and how the pineal gland is a stargate and he knows this and teaches this in his books and heavy lecture schedule. An intuitive who did not have the sense to see this coming? Who in the recording is listening to an astrologer tell him it's going to be okay.....when he had the pulse and intuition to write books and charge for lectures and tours on the very same subject of intuition and learning to trust your intuition? Perhaps one would do well to listen to one of his recent lectures on the subject to understand where I'm coming from. Because he stress' this in his lectures....how to learn to trust your intuition and 'activate" your pineal gland the stargate to ascension. In fact here is a list of his past lectures with a rather hefty price tag....

http://divinecosmos.com/appearances/previous-conferences

Now....he hit Hollywood with an "agent" several years ago to make a movie and in the mean time while making this move has made a music CD and several books as he has ion his site with a whole plethora of 'enlightenment....one in particular.....

for $77.00.....Access Your Higher Self

The Full of Crap Files - Page 10 Awakening

on the page here with plenty of other work and more books and lectures coming up.....for which he makes a pretty good living. He's not a stupid man.

http://divinecosmos.com/amember/signup.php

Now this begs the question......How come he did not 'access his higher self" in this matter? Along the way he has been the whistle blower of the New Age movement for quite some time....supporting Obama as some kind of savior who will change everything back in the day.....

Exposing the truth has never scared him before. But now it has... as he is reporting death threats. Again...he did not see this coming via his higher self did not warn him of pending events?

Perhaps that is not how it works. In the beginning of his upsurge of popularity he was a close associate of Richard Hoagland.....up to and including events where he sat side beside hoagland in recent conferences with who? Kerry and another...

Most recently at Awake and Aware..... http://awakeandaware2011.com/ ...........right around the time Hoagland slipped and fell on the exposure of the Comet Elenan reveal..... But what was the relationship of David and Richard?

David was also tasked by Richard C. Hoagland to upgrade his interplanetary climate change research to a whole new level, and this necessitated a relieving end to the basement labor by the beginning of April. Up until the Hoagland initiative, David had relied heavily on the work of Russian Dr. Aleskey Dmitriev's studies to argue that our entire solar system was rapidly becoming brighter, hotter and more energetic. Hoagland insisted that all Russian data needed to be thrown out for the purposes of skeptical Western scientists, and every point needed to be argued from a direct NASA study.
    David generated well over a foot of new Internet research books in just a few months as a result of this inspiration, which led to the 2004 "Interplanetary Day After Tomorrow?" article series on Richard's website, enterprisemission.com, and an appearance on the Art Bell show with Richard, followed by an appearance at the Bay Area UFO Expo later that same year.

The Full of Crap Files - Page 10 Em_small
    Needless to say when Richard fell and bumped his head.....David I'm sure felt the wave of desecration as he was once a close associate and has several times recently toured the lecture circuit with Richard. In fact I would not be at all surprised if this very thing effected the rating of both David AND Kerry taking exception to the big reveal of Comet Elenin on her forum and pay per view conference regarding the subject.

So....during this time out of the blue...here comes David and Fulford with a Law Suit..... Then death threats abound.

Just ask yourself one question.......Do you think the association of Richard Hoagland and the recent publicity Hoagland has been getting may have effected the credibility of David Wilcox? Who has a paid for AGENT who handles his publicity in HOLLYWOOD and knows the ropes of HOW to get rating back up?

Perhaps people were canceling their lecture trip to Hawii in February or sales went down...or videos were starting to surface to "Expose" David Wilcox....the most recent one I've just found...I don't know if it is David...you decide...but the fact is ...his rating and credibility went south and his paid for agent has to do something. For that matter...so did Kerry.

So is it him or not? I don't know....but these things are surfacing......does this take his work and make it wrong? No....he is simply getting hit by the ratings lately.

My personal feeling is that interview with him crying was staged. If' I'm wrong.....forgive me. But I just have a real hard time swallowing that someone who is supposed to be an intuitive of such great magnitude as him could not see this coming. I''m sure in the time he's been in Hollywood he's also had some acting lessons?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:00 am

Agreed burgundia. For instance, David Wilcox spends approximately 30 minutes of his presentations that people pay money to see showing pictures of how he and Edgar Cayce (along with friends of both) look similar. Basically he is building a platform of credibility on someone else who is dead. So, the audience is led to believe that David is Edgar Cayce reincarnated, so therefore, the audience should be convinced and impressed that this is enough to substantiate anything else David has to say in in presentation following this little performance.

It's not like he's coming forth with his educational background where he has spent years of research that have been scrutinized and vetted by peers in his field. Instead, what he does is build his research on internet searches, as compared to being involved at the first level of research - direct experience under the supervision of professional teachers or professors, who are their to critique his work and sort out what is false or a misinterpretation of factual data. Therefore, David is a fraud, a persona based on ego and not a man of substance.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:01 pm

According to me David's emotional outburst and crying were staged. I agree here with Brook. I think he isn't even a good actor because I believe he was faking.The moment he started crying the red light in my head got turned on. Anyway I think he is a wimp. he lost any credibility for me when he endorsed Obama.

It is NOT David speaking in the video.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks everyone cheers

There's surely plenty of excellent 'critical thinking' going on here within the Mist ! study

i can and do appreciate each entity's own experience upon this plane, but please note my lack of comments only reflects our mirrored and likened minds into these regards. Thubs Up

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Oh really!!! NO WAY!!! WOW!!! Well then...

Adv2

The Full of Crap Files - Page 10 Crap
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm

And now here's more high jinx radio from the always fluffy and puffy...Oooyeah 1
    Sean David Morton
    From American Freedom Radio:
    http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Strange_Universe_11.html

Note; Last Night Sean David Morton interviewed Benjamin Fulford in the first hour and Kerry Cassidy in the last segment.
    listen here:
    http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Strange-Universe-32k-121511.mp3

i have to admire Benjamin though, he is on a mission Boxer
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Well well.....the "idea was to get hits on the article'......he said it I didn't......hit's as in publicity? Have a listen....it's short and sweet.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Brook wrote:Well well.....the "idea was to get hits on the article'......he said it I didn't......hit's as in publicity? Have a listen....it's short and sweet.

Got ya Brook Thubs Up So it really wasn't about being hit... But just all about getting hits ! Lolerz
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:27 am

Reposting my post here too...it's about crap too.

lindabaker wrote:Has anyone read David's Source Field Investigations yet?

Still reading...and no matter what one may say, it is as with everything in our lives...I wouldn't dismiss anyone or anything just because some other's perception might be positive or negative about any particular issue or persona.

His, as well as many other people's work out there, be it the real deal or the total crap, contains informations which are definitely worth of considering. We're all humans, and we're all imperfect in this stage of our "evolution".

At the end, it all comes to one's discernment and intuitial ability to sort out the crucial and connect the dots, each one of us with his/her own perceptions, beliefs and inner understanding (or first hand experiences, as our Lionhawk calls it correctly).

Reading the many discussions here and around the net, I just get the feeling that everything and everyone out there is nothing but the total crap. Or could you name one...anyone...who's work (I will call it work) is the real deal?

So we're all talkig about changes, don't we? Are we, the one who consider ourselves to be awakened, the one to start the changes in order to get this planet started and rocketed to the next level?

Well let us start with the ability to meet the people and their work, be it here or in our everyday lives, with the minimum of the required respect. No matter what "crap" one might be selling, there will be enough other to find at least some value in that "crap". Let us respect their decision too. And move along, if we don't like something.

I mean c'mon...is everything out there connected with UFO, Aliens, Spirituality, black or white projects...or you name it...is all of this BS of it's finest?

In this case, the next logical questions would be:

What are we doing here on this forum? Are we under the illusion that we're not being delusioned too? Where starts the truth and where ends the lie?

Please don't get me wrong...I know it is very important to debunk the crap. Not all around the world are as much awakened as many on this forum. But let us not forget...where were we few years ago? We all started on ourselves too...and grew to what we're today. We consider ourselves awakened? Let give that chance to other too...to get there to where they intend and have the ability to go.

It's ok to have the intention to help...but what I see here on some threads, helps no one.

Much respect
    Mall...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:58 am

I think debunking is absolutely vital for the alternative community. Unearthing the perpetrators of disinformation, falsehood and fraud is essential to the truth seeking process and should be actively encouraged.

They are like little ugly mines in a minefield that hinders one's safe passage to the other side. They must be disarmed.

They represent the greater portion of so called alternative knowledge misinforming thousands each day.. To sit back and do nothing only allows them to succeed in their mission and to replenish their bank accounts.

Apart from that much of what they say is totally unnecessary for enlightenment and mostly distracting.

Truth is always very simple and within the reach everyone without payment.

The people mentioned in this thread are the antithesis of this. They are appalling.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:11 pm