tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

burgundia
    burgundia

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  burgundia Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 am

I am glad some of you have noticed about HL what I noticed several days ago. Thank you Floyd for pointing to other members what Higher Love wrote about me. I was rather surprised when, afterwards, I saw posts asking Higher Love for forgiveness,praising him or feeling for him. Shocked
    Thank God I do not take him or his posts seriously. I know who he is. He is not able to offend me , no matter what words he will use.
    Somebody had to do the job and point out his nonsense here.I took the responsibility.
    Floyd
    Floyd

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  Floyd Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 am

burgundia wrote:I am glad some of you have noticed about HL what I noticed several days ago. Thank you Floyd for pointing to other members what Higher Love wrote about me. I was rather surprised when, afterwards, I saw posts asking Higher Love for forgiveness,praising him or feeling for him. Shocked
    Thank God I do not take him or his posts seriously. I know who he is. He is not able to offend me , no matter what words he will use.
    Somebody had to do the job and point out his nonsense here.I took the responsibility.
    I agree with your observations fully. Seems to be a pattern of late.
    Floyd did not chime in Jenetta. Simply restoring parity and keeping an eye on the old school where others did not. Sometimes I wonder what has happened to this place but I do have a pretty good idea.
    Not cool.

Nice dick by the way and yes we saw it the first time around but please do repost at will.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:39 am

[quote="Floyd"]
    burgundia wrote: Simply restoring parity and keeping an eye on the old school where others did not.

I believe this is what your intention was and it is all in your honor Floyd.
    I personnally had no clue what that cryptic abridged sentence Troy said to burgundia meant.
    I still don't and really do not care to know . Forgive me my ignorance in english name calling as this is what it seems it was.
    What I noticed is a rather desperate man that coud'nt handle his emotions any longer and needed help to come out of it.
    I feel responsible for what occurred here. I am sorry this situation arised on my thread and apologize for all the discomfort people here may have experienced.
    Probably due to the wording of it's title I feel the thread drifted from it's original purpose which I outlined in my introduction:

I am opening this thread to collect testimonies of any unusual symptoms some of you may have been experiencing lately that would indicated a collective change we are going through.

Can we rename it " Have you experienced unusual symptoms lately ? " to keep it on focus and avoid further emotional turmoil in the future ?

Love from me
    mudra

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:14 am

HigherLove wrote:
    Threecaster wrote:We must learn from the things that give us pain. Most of the time this is why we have chosen them. Our thoughts continue to return to the point with a particular facet of an expectation, or a desire that we do not understand. When someone we care deeply about does not (follow, respect, adhere; choose your poison) along the lines of the way we think (or feel) things should unfold, this can cause us to get "stuck" in a loop. This is doubled so if the desires and expectations of the significant other are in (probably only apparently) conflict or contradiction.

Like the Oracle in The Matrix said: "We cannot see past the choices we do not understand."

This leads to us taking it personally. We see this as a judgement on our character. Our thoughts can fall into tighter and tighter spirals untill we self destruct. But...very often the other person has their own issues and battles they are dealing with. When they find solutions to their problems, situations that can make them happy, if only for a short time...and even if the sources of these things DO NOT COME FROM YOU, it would seem that this should be encouraged....yes?

Is everyone having a good time? Would anyone like more drinks? Beer

Like a recurring dream, a message is trying to be gotten across here. There is something we must learn from the PERCIEVED hurt, or harm.

Additionally, it is very easy to get eaten by the loop; to focus excluively on the hurt. For a short time this is required. But we must focus on the good things we still have.

Are we still together? Is everyone talking, enjoying each others company? Laughing and smiling?

Love is deeper than many of us humans know. The universe loves us unconditionaly, and lets us make our own choices so we can learn them properly. But (he, she , it) will still be there for us when have learned our lesson and been stripped (or shorn, or risen above) the posessions that caused us so much pain.

Forgiving yourself for trying so hard is a start. It's working. Trust me. It's working for all of us. Just sometimes the results get into the undercurrents. Those are the best ones anyways... Surprised

Learning to replace the hungry inner spiralling with love, compassion, and understanding is hard. (Sometimes you have to use a hammer!) But at the core of our human beans is love. We just have to learn to accept and forgive ourselves, in the way we are at this moment.

Hadriel Enlightened The Karen

Cool theory.

Thanks!

Edit: after reading more, I am not sure why I chose the word "theory". Well, I was until just typed that and realized the answer is within your post. :op

Thanks, brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This really brings a smile to my face...it is very pleasing to see I have reached someone.

It is true, that what I typed is an extension of my perception of common patterns that I have come to observe among human beans. This expression only represents a tiny facet of the larger gem of True Being, and that facet can definitely be defined as a theory. Theories are very nice ways of exchanging ideas. They make really nice containers to keep the speculations from leaking out everywhere... geek

Hugs

Since I have been with my spouse...I have learned how how our desires, actions, and expectations play out against one another. I say this in a Yin-Yang king of way...cooperation trumps competition.

We are truly soulmates, and we have come together in such a way this time around as to challenge ourselves.

We are trying to find out about ours elves through each other. One of the facets of our love for each other are the lessons we have to offer for one another.

So even if we put ourselves through living hell, this is really just the stripping away of things we don't need, or are unhealthy for us. We are scared of the void these things leave behind, so we must endeavor to find joy and lightful things to replace them with. sunny These changes occur with toothbrushes and loose change, dishes and fried chicken, and heartfelt congratulations. {That may have no meaning to you whatsoever, I'm not really sure what it means either! Crazy Happy }

I'm getting lucid now...so thanks for the kind words! I wish you guys much love light and laughter!

Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 am

Do you know Threecaster that I often caught myself calling you Truthcaster instead. I appreciate your warm approach to life's matters and the wisdom it contains.
    Thank you for being who you are .

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 am

heeeeee! it makes me all giddy! Blushes

I must say - your influence is in those words. Sometimes when I'm responding I can feel in the back of my head the same peaceful tone I get when I'm reading your posts. Cool It's nice to hear that despite my own perceived shortcomings, lunacy and material burdens, that something is actually working the way it is supposed to do! Heh heh

{Truthcaster...intresting...I have been poking around for a new moniker... }

It's almost like I'm channeling a way of thinking or something...and then there's my fingers on the keyboard...they have a mind of their own sometimes!

That is high praise indeed...it warms my heart. Thank you! Big Grin 2

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 am

Jenetta wrote:

Higher Love did point out his errors and thoughtlessness towards a few members on the Forum before Floyd brought up the mess...and others chimed in with the wrongfulness of it all. For God's sake are any of us perfect? Anger, rage, pain and madness stir up the muck! Are any of us exempt from those emotions including myself? Higher Love said "please forgive me for my actions"...In my books forgiveness is everything. Burgundia and Susan have enough awareness and understanding to know Higher Love's true character which is Love. If those slighted wish to throw stones...and the rest of the sentence goes?

No Higher Love my friend...you are not "done" as you claim.

As Above So Below

There is a difference between being thoughtless and going out of ones way to be crude, rude and insulting. Forgiveness isn't the issue because in my book it's a given. Holding one accountable is the issue so one understands there are consequences for emotional attacks against fellow members.

Burgundia wasn't offended but I was. Being an American I know exactly what Tony did and he does too.

Threecaster, what you had to share resonates perfectly. The way you expressed your relationship is exactly how it works. I realized after years of inner work in courses, therapy, classes and spiritual teachers if I hoped to grow - move forward inwardly, I needed a partner to work with this on a daily bases. Someone who mirrors back and help us challenge ourselves. It's ironic how we were just discussing this about our relationship yesterday. There is such a great appreciation to have someone in ones life who accepts us warts and all - and still finds us lovable.

WE, thank you for the tips. I've just purchased some of the items you have listed and am working toward bringing the body into balance. The burns, an accident. The hives an allergic reaction to bromine. The illness, an impaired immune system already under stress from the everything else. It is my intention to get the physical body back into balance by introducing a number of changes - juicing being a major one and moving into an alkaline state. I'll read through what you listed and see what else would be helpful to incorporate.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:59 pm

UM... What the heck is going on... i have been away from the forum for a few days. Carol I hope you are well and healing from these burns. Things are just as wild here as ever but thats another story for another day :) Peace JT!

UFO2
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 pm

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Budha10

Dearest Carol healing energy and Love for You

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Something for Carol
    Something for everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULuUYQboTNE

Love for You
    mudra[/center]
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Forgive me for intruding on this thread...but it does ask how people are doing lately...given the "changes" you are all experiencing.

While I agree with Carol and admit it was offending to see such a word...let me remind you all that in this thread there has been lot;s of counseling to people in the "changes" they ARE experiencing. Among those who posted the most would be Higherlove. And it has been a trend of this thread to console him in matters of the heart and his newly formed relationship. A relationship that took a sudden and traumatic turn.

While I wholeheartedly agree with Carol it's far to unacceptable to wage such an attack on Burgundia who I have had several discussions with on this post in a private manner...and would agree the Mists is not really a place to air your laundry...I still would point you all out to the MANY threads that lend support to the healing process.

In that light Jenetta pointed out...." Higher Love said "please forgive me for my actions"...In my books
    forgiveness is everything. Burgundia and Susan have enough awareness and
    understanding to know Higher Love's true character which is Love. If
    those slighted wish to throw stones...and the rest of the sentence goes?

I'd say it was a case of temporary insanity that would lend him to do such a thing. Are we so perfect we cannot allow forgiveness? Or does that word forgiveness have no meaning?

I'm very fond of Burgundia...and she knows it. She is one of my all time favorites here. Again...she knows it. But before the jury comes back....let's stop and take a look at this thread once again. Higherlove spent MANY posts in this very thread speaking of his excitement of his partner Gregg coming to be with him. Then BAM! Gregg in no short time deceives him and probably sent him in a downward tailspin. Mother Teresa could have tried to say something and he would have bitten her head off. Of this I'm fairly certain.

No...I'm not making excuses for his use of a word I personally DETEST. But I also have the sense to see from where it came. And exactly why he might have brought it up in this thread to begin with.....as people here were encouraging him to speak of his relationship. And it's one thing to wish him well...as so many have done in this thread....but when the SHTF....were we ready to handle the brunt of what happened? Was it too much to handle for the unexpected event? Perhaps all that love and light was on his deaf ears and all he could feel was ANGER and RESENTMENT...and had nowhere to channel it but on the very first person to respond. One that really had no inclination or concern as it should be a private matter? Yet this thread has done nothing but encourage and beg the question "How has everyone been doing lately?"

As Jenetta also suggested.... "For God's sake are any of us perfect? Anger, rage, pain and madness
    stir up the muck! Are any of us exempt from those emotions including
    myself?"

Well BRAVO Jenetta! I sincerely mean that! No none of us are perfect. least of all me. And none of us are EXEMPT. Burgundia is the kindest person I know and would not deliberately hurt anyone. Least of all Higherlove. But yet he used her as a whipping post....and a sincere apology should have ensued. But I doubt it would have made a differenct as the damage was done. So now what? Remember the name of this thread? It's intended directions and how it has played out in 29 pages?

No..I'm not supporting Higherlove in his attack on Burgundia...but this thread has been feeding this new relationship of his....and as sure as it developed it hit the wall...his relationship that is. And none of you were fully equipped to deal with such anger, rage, pain and madness.

Perhaps threads like this really don't wish to deal with the core of "How has everyone been doing lately"? Perhaps it's best to keep your personal life to yourself..Especially when the SHTF. As most here are not truly equipped to handle it no matter how well equipped with love and light you may think it requires to deal with such adversity.

This much I do know....there was this guy they hung on a cross....who pleaded with God..."Forgive them father...they know not what they do....." Nobody is perfect...and forum rules were broken.....so be it. And burgundia did not deserve to be spoken to in such a manner either. Humanity has a whole lot of learning to do before this so called 'ascension" right around the corner comes about eh?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:11 pm

HigherLove wrote:Oh, mudra...this thread has been a safe haven...thank you, thank you, thank you.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:30 pm

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Article-2105917-11E4F464000005DC-336_634x635

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:39 pm

I tell ya what folks...the vibes they are a changing...and it's a bein' a bumpy ride! Freedom

We just have to try and find different ways of doing things...like not paying nearly $8 for a box of screws...(or I find a different way to pay $7.75 for 1lb of 2" coarse thread galvanized screws...I like that idea better! study

My precognition is going off the charts. Not to glorify anything but I'm tasting a little timeslipping, and I must admit it frightens me somewhat. At the very least it has raised my awareness somewhat...but there is madness lurking there...

and to make matters worse...I just watched The Adjustment Bureau!...five stars! Crazy Happy

So yes, the pressure of the old ways of thinking and doing are doing some people in, and helping others....and helping others to do themselves in...

We must all remember that all that matters is how you react to something. What is it that is in front of you right now? We raise ourselves up when we are doing the little things. Adding just that little bit of energy that moves things into a slightly better harmony with their settings.

More like, just getting the dishes arranged to behave in an orderly manner. Expitiding food handling and trash-cycling methods. Good flow through the house. Are you getting enough sunlight? Clean Water? Minerals?

Seems like we need to be purging ourselves of impurities and learning to work with simpler harmonies. I also feel that the harmonies themselves are changing, so we can pick up on new and intresting things.

I'm seeing my mother and a good friend of my wife linking up in a completely telepathic manner. My niece and myself have a crazy empathic and telepathic link when we are together.

I'll go into a grocery store and step into a spot (say in front of the sacks of flour) where someone was just standing and it creeps me RTFO! I have to step out...like someone's bad cologne but worse...

It takes a lot for me to go shopping. It has to be done on a good day.

And dearest Carol, I have neglected sending you my good witches...I mean wishes! (They're on their way!) They said they can use that phlegm and those hives and will happily take them from you!

OK...all the avatars on my page have quit working ...so a sign to sign off!

Blessed be everyone!

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Brook wrote:Perhaps threads like this really don't wish to deal with the core of "How has everyone been doing lately"? Perhaps it's best to keep your personal life to yourself..Especially when the SHTF. As most here are not truly equipped to handle it no matter how well equipped with love and light you may think it requires to deal with such adversity.

Ok, I must first clarify that I am unfamiliar with exactly who said what, and I really do not know anyone.

Brook makes and excellent point, but where does one bow? and where does one curtsey? and then when do I get to smash someone in the face with a folding chair?

As hoomans we are all subject to "Evil Spirits" from time to time. I have truly seen what it is when someone is "possessed" by their thoughts. They are stuck in a loop from which they can see no way out. It is usually at this point the screaming and crying and The Breaking Of Things begins.

And then sometimes we get Hip-No-Tized(tm) into a situation. These usually involved diluting the senses in any manner of pleasurable ways, which then leads to diluting other senses in other pleasurable ways.

And it seems that both ofthe aforementioned phenomena may orbit around one another... scratch

So I'm just saying this kind of crap goes on all the time, and I think maybe, in the grand scheme of things, that this is normal, and we can just proceed with the lessons that have come from all this...

And start getting on with tha party!

TRANC Band
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 am

Just to set the record straight. HL flounced after he saw that Floyd had outed him and my reaction.

HL by-passed the word filter to attack and insult burgundia. He also attacked and insulted Susan in a very unkind manner and was furious with Floyd for exposing the truth. I appreciated that he apologize but didn't realize exactly what that was about until reading what I had missed in earlier posts.

HL was editing his profile, much the way Brook did during her meltdown, so I banned him immediately, just in case, so there would not be a repeat of data being destroyed.

He can return in 30 days if he wishes too. However, just to be clear - there is zero tolerance for by-passing the swear word filter to insult another member and zero tolerance for trolling as well.

I back "right action." "Right action" means to maintain an attitude of respect even when one disagrees, is hurting or is angry.

We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Empty ONE CROSS EACH

Post  We Are You Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 am

Carol wrote:
    [img][/img]

Last edited by We Are You on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 pm

I see...so breaking up the bar fight it is! Boxer

Yes, swear filter aside, the subversiveness is one thing, but being so pointy and pushy is a quality to be supressed and discouraged.

I personally feel the swear filter should be loosened up, or done away with. This allows the freedom of expression for people to really hang themselves, should they so choose, and allows more humorous folks to make more entertaining posts. Lmfao

It is unfortunate that some have trouble tolerating words and the manners of existence of others.

It maybe that the filter was merely the proverbial straw, and what happened would have manifested with or without it.

Here's to hoping everyone can focus on the positive! Hugs
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Carol wrote:Just to set the record straight. HL flounced after he saw that Floyd had outed him and my reaction.

HL by-passed the word filter to attack and insult burgundia. He also attacked and insulted Susan in a very unkind manner and was furious with Floyd for exposing the truth. I appreciated that he apologize but didn't realize exactly what that was about until reading what I had missed in earlier posts.

HL was editing his profile, much the way Brook did during her meltdown, so I banned him immediately, just in case, so there would not be a repeat of data being destroyed.

He can return in 30 days if he wishes too. However, just to be clear - there is zero tolerance for by-passing the swear word filter to insult another member and zero tolerance for trolling as well.

I back "right action." "Right action" means to maintain an attitude of respect even when one disagrees, is hurting or is angry.

For those who might not know....Brooks meltdown did not include bypassing any word filters. And backing "right action" might include the insistence of one member of this forum who caused Brooks meltdown and insists I belong to some white supremest group of a demonic cult and receiving a barrage of attack from members here at this forum that was quite unexpected. And even today I still am amazed at that inference ...which is absurd. Attitude of respect went flying out the window.

With that in mind...I've noted that same member has insulted and run quite a few people off this forum ....I won't be one of them.
    But with that I'd like to thank you Carol for putting back up my Avatar and bringing me to my senses.
    How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 374937
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Empty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwdr1GxlORE&feature=related

Post  We Are You Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 pm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

well again when we do not control ourselves, somebody will control us.

Where is a true love to all humans, we do not hate the person, we fight the disease. There are many onion to peel off for all of us. To realize the ego desires is big help.

When mother is sick we still love her, we hate the disease.

hate is not love. I believe the HiLo is capable to reach Higher Love in his heart. He knows the taste of love, he just thinks it is outside somewhere else or in somebody else. I wish him to rediscover him again.

Our today society is mind deseased. We forgot who we are, we have poor senses. We are almost blind, what we need to see.
    We are almost deaf, we do not hear what we need to hear, Almost without taste, constantly tasting flesh, almost without able to smell flowers.
    So much tuning needs to be done.
    We additionally were lied and cheated by teachers, so called gurus, so called leaders, and other smarty pants. We almost lost our minds, or we often do by
    constant gambling with the hope to win for self gratification.
    Nations are mind deseased, people do not know who they are. They forgot who they are.
    Consciousness almost not there. Killings allowed. We are so obsorbed into mind creations and mind affairs. We enjoy technology with new fighters word without understanding anymore
    what we fight. For only false ego gratification, only.:( For only because we fear. It was said that sex orgy was the last night before third reich last day, death . All is from
    not able to handle the mind fear.

only with love we will find the truth. When mother is sick or mind diseased we do not hate mother. We fight disease.
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Empty NOSREKA (AXEI-A)

Post  We Are You Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Last edited by We Are You on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:41 pm

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Image53

Jenetta
    Jenetta

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Empty How Has Everyone Been Doing Lately

Post  Jenetta Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Threecaster wrote:We must learn from the things that give us pain. Most of the time this is why we have chosen them. Our thoughts continue to return to the point with a particular facet of an expectation, or a desire that we do not understand. When someone we care deeply about does not (follow, respect, adhere; choose your poison) along the lines of the way we think (or feel) things should unfold, this can cause us to get "stuck" in a loop. This is doubled so if the desires and expectations of the significant other are in (probably only apparently) conflict or contradiction.

Like the Oracle in The Matrix said: "We cannot see past the choices we do not understand."

This leads to us taking it personally. We see this as a judgement on our character. Our thoughts can fall into tighter and tighter spirals untill we self destruct. But...very often the other person has their own issues and battles they are dealing with. When they find solutions to their problems, situations that can make them happy, if only for a short time...and even if the sources of these things DO NOT COME FROM YOU, it would seem that this should be encouraged....yes?

Is everyone having a good time? Would anyone like more drinks? How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 429894

Like a recurring dream, a message is trying to be gotten across here. There is something we must learn from the PERCIEVED hurt, or harm.

Additionally, it is very easy to get eaten by the loop; to focus excluively on the hurt. For a short time this is required. But we must focus on the good things we still have.

Are we still together? Is everyone talking, enjoying each others company? Laughing and smiling?

Love is deeper than many of us humans know. The universe loves us unconditionaly, and lets us make our own choices so we can learn them properly. But (he, she , it) will still be there for us when have learned our lesson and been stripped (or shorn, or risen above) the posessions that caused us so much pain.

Forgiving yourself for trying so hard is a start. It's working. Trust me. It's working for all of us. Just sometimes the results get into the undercurrents. Those are the best ones anyways... Surprised

Learning to replace the hungry inner spiralling with love, compassion, and understanding is hard. (Sometimes you have to use a hammer!) But at the core of our human beans is love. We just have to learn to accept and forgive ourselves, in the way we are at this moment.

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 3562770023 How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 336543 How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 719788

Threecaster this is a very insightful sentence..."eaten by the loop"...thank you. Brook I've read your recent comments too on this thread and it corresponds to what I feel about HL...as for the "Bravo" I do get around to speaking my mind occasionally and graciously accept your appreciation.

I'm sorry HL has been banned for 30 days...he is quite brilliant which quality I find in most 'gay' people.

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 187111
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 18 Empty http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Post  We Are You Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:59 am

SaLuSa 2-27-12…”You are witnessing the beginning of the end of all that has held you back”
    Posted on February 26, 2012

“Now that the sorting out of people who are not fit to serve you has begun, it will extend to all areas of life. Politicians are by and large unreliable and prone to break their oath to serve you the people. They are already under scrutiny and will soon be subject to removal where they have committed criminal acts. Provisional governments will be put in place where necessary, and control will be given to those who have proved worthy of such responsibility. We do not expect much resistance to the changes, as we have the absolute proof we need to go ahead and there can be no argument about it. If necessary, we can go back in time to prove a point, so you will realise why we can be so confident. It means that we do not have to resort to force to accomplish our gaols [goals].

“The Galactic Federation draws closer and is in readiness to allow more sightings of their craft. Certain events indicate that you are rapidly growing more accepting of our presence, and are encouraged by seeing our craft. Before very long, we will be everywhere and sightings will become commonplace. We will be coming and going with the business of helping you with the advent of new technologies, that will lift your standard of life and remove long lasting problems. We wish you to be happy and at peace before you reach the important point and wonderful conclusion to duality this year.”

Highlights

You are witnessing the beginning of the end of all that has held you back, so that you can take the quantum leap forward…
    Not even money can buy them [the dark ones] their way out of the collapse of their empire, which is now about to come apart.
    Changes have suddenly started to speed up, and you can expect them to continue from hereon.
    Now that the sorting out of people who are not fit to serve you has begun, it will extend to all areas of life.
    [Politicians]… are already under scrutiny and will soon be subject to removal where they have committed criminal acts.
    The financial situation is still very fluid, but lurches from one problem to another…
    Sharing will be the order of the day, and with ever increasing levels of consciousness people will easily change their approach to one another.
    Even in this closing period of duality everyone can still learn a lot, as the circumstances will still throw up challenges to test your resolve to be as one who is living the Light.
    Dear Ones, you gone through a lot throughout the cycle of duality, and it is now time to rise above it and dissolve any links you have with it.
    The Galactic Federation draws closer and is in readiness to allow more sightings of their craft.
    We wish you to be happy and at peace before you reach the important point and wonderful conclusion to duality this year.

—————————————————————————

SaLuSa 27-February-2012

You are witnessing the beginning of the end of all that has held you back, so that you can take the quantum leap forward that comes with Ascension. It has taken a long time to get to this exact moment, to enjoy the success of all ours and your endeavours. It was inevitable regardless of what the dark Ones did to stop our progress, and in the end they laid themselves open to defeat because of their immense greed and arrogance. Not even money can buy them their way out of the collapse of their empire, which is now about to come apart. It obviously has not gone unnoticed, and it is giving confidence to people who have stories to tell that will reveal the truth. Changes have suddenly started to speed up, and you can expect them to continue from hereon. Sometimes you might pinch yourself to make sure it is really happening, as they will take your breath away. Always look for the positive aspects of change, which are often more in the way of “clearing the decks” ready for the new to come in.

Now that the sorting out of people who are not fit to serve you has begun, it will extend to all areas of life. Politicians are by and large unreliable and prone to break their oath to serve you the people. They are already under scrutiny and will soon be subject to removal where they have committed criminal acts. Provisional governments will be put in place where necessary, and control will be given to those who have proved worthy of such responsibility. We do not expect much resistance to the changes, as we have the absolute proof we need to go ahead and there can be no argument about it. If necessary, we can go back in time to prove a point, so you will realise why we can be so confident. It means that we do not have to resort to force to accomplish our gaols [goals].

The financial situation is still very fluid, but lurches from one problem to another. Whatever is done there will no way of returning to the old ways, and certain currencies will collapse forcing changes that will be welcomed. It will all be part of the end of old systems that allowed much fraudulent activity, and obscene profits made. Profit is not as you might say “a dirty word”, but it should reflect a fair reward for services given. A small number of people have acquired most of the wealth of the world, leaving millions poor and many on less than survival wages. Do not doubt for one moment that it will remain as such because abundance is coming, and the standards of living will be greatly increased. Sharing will be the order of the day, and with ever increasing levels of consciousness people will easily change their approach to one another. Deep within you are loving Beings, that will quickly sweep away the present dogmas, and false differences that have been keeping you apart.

See everyone as like yourself and accept that it should not be any different, as you all originally came from the Source of All That Is. Each of you have had many lives living according to different creeds and religious orders. You have moved between many different cultures, and that has been part of your necessary experience to bring you back into the Light. It is best to acknowledge the beauty that lies in the differences, that lead to so many varied experiences that are the building bricks of your consciousness. Indeed, you might consider that there would be no point in living with duality unless it presented you with all manner of challenges for your growth.

Over millennia of time Humans have created so much anger and hatred amongst themselves, that subconsciousness memories of the reasons are still very much held by them. This has led to racial tension and the cabal have played upon it to keep you at one another’s throats. Often the black man has been looked upon as a lesser Being and as illiterate, yet that was intended by the dark Ones as they deliberately denied him real educational opportunities. They knew that it would make them more easier to take into slavery, and for hundreds of years exploited that situation. Your enthusiasm for sports has however partly overcome the problem, as you have what you call “an equal playing field” where the black man has excelled in them. It has helped people to accept the rights of all races to be treated equally.

Even in this closing period of duality everyone can still learn a lot, as the circumstances will still throw up challenges to test your resolve to be as one who is living the Light. With so many revelations coming out you need to be on your guard, as it would be only too easy to be judgmental. By all means speak about matters, but do it from an impersonal angle without empowering it with your emotional energy. Remember as we have informed you on a number of times, you do not know another souls life plan or why they have chosen their experiences. In the higher Spirit worlds souls are of a vibration that gives no energy to judgement or condemnation, they hold the love vibration and it is not in their way of thinking.

Dear Ones, you gone through a lot throughout the cycle of duality, and it is now time to rise above it and dissolve any links you have with it. Move firmly into the Light and live it by being compassionate and loving where all life is concerned. It is not as difficult as you may think, and many of you do it without really giving it any thought. When it becomes second nature to you, you will know you are well on the way to completion and Ascension. You will become more like the Being you were, before you stepped down into the lower vibrations. That should feel natural to you as it is your true state of being, as a spiritual Being. As such you may find that you experience a lightness as though you are walking on air, and a peace and calmness that is bliss.

The Galactic Federation draws closer and is in readiness to allow more sightings of their craft. Certain events indicate that you are rapidly growing more accepting of our presence, and are encouraged by seeing our craft. Before very long, we will be everywhere and sightings will become commonplace. We will be coming and going with the business of helping you with the advent of new technologies, that will lift your standard of life and remove long lasting problems. We wish you to be happy and at peace before you reach the important point and wonderful conclusion to duality this year.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius bidding you every happiness and joy.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:02 am