tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

Threecaster
    Threecaster

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 24 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  Threecaster Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Dig this shiit:

I've joined another forum: http://forums.philosophyforums.com

This is the second one, in like...ever (not counting past lives). You guys are the first.

Here is the PM I get today:

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 24 Domino10

Apparently I have made a real splash. Mr Opinion deleted my pictures and stuff...("superfluous" he says)

I'm like WTF?

Bunch of stuffed shirts if you ask me....and LOTS of Hypnocracy

Does he not realize his statement of "absolute minimum" in regards to lunacy....it's like dealing with infinites....silly man...
    devakas
    devakas

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 24 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  devakas Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 pm

I knew about Kali Yuga long time but never thought it is so close to us.......see his name

stay awake, wide awake TC, thats all.

all is mind structures

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Oh, indeed.

The first night after I joined, I had a dream where we (those guys) were all meeting up. I arrived on a flying carpet, and the rest showed up in military jeeps, trucks, and only two had some custom mods...

So a terribly imaginative lot!

I can handle the hard heads. It's just the heavy hands that bother me!

Omnipotence

I've blown that popsicle stand anyways...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:54 am

Control freaks? What a waste of time and energy when there are so many interesting other things to do. Good luck with that Threecaster. I just got finished listening to over 4 hours of contactee, Simon Parks. Woah. His testimony totally dovetails into numbers other reports from other contacts I've known and listened to. I loved the bit about how the grays's underground bases are being taken out by other ET sound wave technology. And then there was the bit about all of the different ET type species all having their own agendas which I already was aware of from someone else's first hand report. The first 3 youtube video's are well worth the listen.

Just in case you missed it here is the link to Youtube video1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQTqGOlcWc&feature=relmfu

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:44 am

I joined the same forum TC did in the hope of it being a new and interesting place to philosophize with those who had interesting thoughts and ideas. I do think there are a decent amount of good posters, but my first thread that I posted in the "General philosophy" sub-forum got moved to "Casual Philosophyesque Discussions" right off the bat. I was wondering who had such supreme authority that they could a) judge that my thread was not real philosophy and b) move it without even bothering to notify me of any reason for doing so. Annoyed

But I checked this place out through one of TC's links in a reply to a thread and it seems like a good place to converse creatively. I've also been kicking around on a forum called debatingchristianity (.com) that I'm getting a little tired of due to large amount of extremist viewpoints on both the atheist and theist positions by posters. It has a very good team of moderators that won't unnecessarily regulate and vote on issues so I recommend it to people that like discussing issues of religion

So now I'm trying this place and I'm excited to get to know people here. Toast

But I'm a little confused on the not being able to post links for 7 days. Is this a rule to avoid spammers? Has there been a problem in the past with people joining just to spam links?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 am

Warm welcome in the Mists Crazee.
    Glad you found us.
    Feel free to just be who you are here .
    We are mainly moderating ourselves in this forum and enjoy when the array of different personalities/realities expands.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:44 am

milkteagirl wrote:Sorry to join all of you here so abruptly.

milkteagirl no apologies needed your are most welcome my friend.

The different accounts I am reading here of people experiencing " weird " relations with reality
    makes my think the matrix is loosing stiches as Consciousness is reorganizing itself.
    I think it is incidences like this where things aren't as our mind thinks they should be that allow
    for a tap on our soul to remember pure awareness or intent as TC likes to call it for this is where
    il all springs from.
    I was reading this article last night which I found echoing how I perceive things at times:
    Arrow http://www.buddhasvillage.com/teachings/time.htm
    Although we are witnessing changes moment after moment the core of our being is left unchanged
    and ever present.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:07 am

My goodness, aren't we having an interesting time of it?! Thanks for all the input everyone. Seems as though the vagaries in my reality are appearing less often than those in some of your's...like milkteagirl for instance. I truly hope you do find a way to center yourself, assert your self, in the middle of these maelstroms of energy you feel around you during these waves. Sounds most uncomfortable. From earlier posts you've made here, you really do seem to be very sensitive to the energies around you.

Overall it really does seem that the 'boundaries' we've mentally formed around what our reality consists of is breaking down...being changed by 'outside' forces. My bet is on the cosmic wave approaching.

Looking at this from a purely 3/4D perspective, we know it's changing the other planets in our solar system as well..their tilt and so on...so why not our 'sphere of being' as well I guess. On the other planets changing, I would assume that the energy flows they send our way would also alter in nature as well. I wonder if that is part of what's affecting our paradigm here also.

I've been thinking quite a bit about those lately, in reference to that which was told me (as I mentioned) about the Energy of Violence not being innate in us. I'm now wondering for instance if it could be 'in the air' around us, so to speak, courtesty of the energy Mars sends our way in this solar system. And it could very well be the same with all the other planets. Could it even be that we are 'born' here with an innocent, pure, clean Soul as a canvas that the energies from our Solar System imprint themselves on, and then play on to create the new energy patterns that occur for us to work through and learn from as time (I know, it doesn't exist lol) goes on? Is this the nature of the energetic holgram we find ourselves in to learn about? It would explain why astrology works for one thing.

But I'm wondering if it goes further than that. I'm assuming the placements in our solar system are relatively unique, which would set up a unique learning field. Our position in relation to the other planets, especially Mars and Venus, would imprint on us quite strongly, which would explain the male/female and love/war dynamic so prevalent here. Our particular learning field could also help explain why aggressive and loving ETs are attracted into our specific learning field as well.

And could our 'past' (as reflected in that writing for instance) change to suit the current energy dynamics to maintain the flow..sort of? Even moment to moment I guess for some, dependent on our particular mindsets.

Good grief. Sorry. I could go on and on about this, which you've probably guessed by now lol. But I DO now wonder if the changing positions and thus expressions of the planets, including ours, could be in some way part of the alteration in our experience...maybe even in how we now 'see' the past as well as the future. Just a thought, and I hope it made sense.

Love to all I love you

PS And by the way Carol, are you 100% well again now? I truly hope so. You've had a bad run of late. Neutral
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:57 pm

I'm assuming the placements in our solar system are relatively unique, which would set up a unique learning field. Our position in relation to the other planets, especially Mars and Venus, would imprint on us quite strongly, which would explain the male/female and love/war dynamic so prevalent here. Our particular learning field could also help explain why aggressive and loving ETs are attracted into our specific learning field as well.

I think from a metaphorical POV, you've gotit great! That's a great observation! It's like the metaphor is the reality...(I've often thought that the Perfect Metaphor is life itself. (Which makes it no metaphor at all! Blink )

And could our 'past' (as reflected in that writing for instance) change to suit the current energy dynamics to maintain the flow..sort of? Even moment to moment I guess for some, dependent on our particular mindsets.

And yes...I think you are spot on about being able to change your past. I've had everyday ordinary objects appear, just like I put them there. (However, some of the other objects are quite inexplicable.)

Cow

Crazee! Good to see you here.... Thubs Up

Yea, it occurs to me maybe the only reason I ventured into the industrial equivalent of philosophy was to go in an fetch you out!

I can't tell you any more than that, or I'd have to send you back into the past.

Crap...my net is up and down...gotta go! cyclops

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:44 pm

I seem to have stabilized things for now... Argh

Crazee: Yea when I first came on I complained about the Oooyeah 1 7 - DAY Oooyeah 1 prohibition on posting links. Maybe the original widget was supposed to be 7 MINUTES...who knows....It would be nice if someone could change it to more reasonable time...

But Welcome! cheers

I never got to comment on some of the thoughts you posted "over there", but your patterns seem to resonate with many of the things I think are key to our existence here...so you're at least facing the right direction... Arrow

Everyone here is great...Carol can post pictures for you Flowers if she feels compelled with your posts. I will warn you tho...the Mists have been in a lull lately, I think cause the nice weather and everyone is out doinstuff. Earth Things should pick up once everything is planted....

Feel free to create a thread or scroll down into the old posts....
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Hello everyone! It's quite a fine morning down here sunny

Quakes have been happening again within the region of Indonesia -- latest one is one/two in Papua (6.6/6.9 depending on whose data, and 5.6 as well) besides Sumatra doing the boogie every so often. No dire news in regards to those yet, so that's good.

A maelstrom of energies, eh? I was told by (let's say he is a guide of sorts) that this temporal flux (those were his words and I had to look it up) will last until 2013 at least as something akin to a medium-sized excrement hitting the fan. I should've guessed this would include repetitive/looping/disjointed events .. if say drinking from a cup of coffee is the foreground in a still image, this particular foreground may repeat itself exactly while the mid ground and the background change in another still image. Too many dejavus of these (a strange combo of repetitive foregrounds, mid grounds, or backgrounds in random still images), plus sudden memories of personal lives I had no conscious memories of (places, people, events happening in present moment) the moment I saw those very places and people, strangers as they are to me. So these "random still images" simply stack together in bulk at times.

But speaking of intent (TC and Sanicle did mention this) .. Went outside the house one night feeling somewhat drained, thinking perhaps I could borrow access to earth/universe/what-have-you energy from the plants around me, and suddenly a thunderstorm brewed. Lightnings and thunders were so severe, car alarms went off around the neighborhood. The very air was charged and I thought, "Hmmm .. this is convenient .. and fast???" -- then parts of the capital got flooded some hours later Suspect

scratch oh well Cheerful wonders never cease.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:55 pm

I must say...this is one of the awesomnest Blink depictions of the a phenomena I've seen in a long time.

Do you live in a rental? You could be bridging astrally, and seeing persons of past and future in your splace. This is just a theory, but it makes a lot of sense...are these memories really emotional? Strong memories or events?

I've been told the emotional centers jive with the Astral quite a lot. I think this is why there are beings that feed on fear, that live there (my grammer is totally whacked tonite! Suspect )

You seem to be using your hands as a root layer; this is often done in dreams. You could be Wake Dreaming, which I am striving for...Have you read any Carlos Castenda or stories of him and Don Juan Matus?

study
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 am

The stacking of memories happened when I was in a bus on the way back to the hotel I was staying at in Singapore (this happened late last month -- we were there for a week, uncle had to do some medical check-up). We passed a few houses, apartments, whatnot, and suddenly these memories just popped out of nowhere. Nothing important, just who I saw as myself interacting casually with strangers. Then the strangers I felt I knew were just random people in the mall. One man around his mid fifties looked rather baffled when he saw me, and I felt pretty much baffled, as if I knew this man, but from where/when .. who knows. Though I frequently visit Singapore, I'm not familiar with its suburbs. These memories were mainly located around suburban areas, it felt as if I was leading a double-life there (just living/working there, having different friends, etc).

I've heard the name Carlos Castenda and Don Juan Matus, but I've never read anything of his work.

Hands as a root layer? Don't quite understand that. Speaking of hands however, the lines on them change frequently, as if I'm wearing different hands scratch

A lot of odd things happened during that Singapore visit Suspect
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:43 am

In regard to the memories...that's interesting. Somehow you were tuning in, maybe just like a radio station.

Sleep

In our dreams, one of the key exercises is to try and see your own hands, or see yourself in a mirror. The idea is to strengthen the dream body. Our awareness is fluid. We have the anchor of a physical body in this continuity, but in dreams, things are less well defined. The stronger the dream body becomes, the closer you can get to lucid dreaming.

I seemed to pick up your coffee cup as a central focus of your layer differentiation process. The above exercise seems to be nearly the same thing.

Your hands changing is really interesting. Makes me think you are changing your past, or maybe your future. At the very least, it seems you have an inherent dimensional instability. This could be an *extremely* powerful tool if learned to be used properly. (And !extremely! dangerous... pale )

Here are some good books to look for, which may help you with this, depending on your frames of references:

The Holographic Universe, by Micheal Talbott. The first is a little dry, but some of the best documented esoteric pheonoms...

Any of the Carlos Casteneda books, but you may want to start with his first: (FREE online copy! Oooyeah 1 )

http://www.american-buddha.com/teach.don.juan.toc.htm

Stalking the Wild Pendulum, By Issac Bhentov. Out of print I think...but excellent mechanical viewpoint of our reality.

Have you every considered experimenting? To see if you can affect unusual change with intent? Might be very scary! Shocked

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 am

Threecaster wrote:
    I'm assuming the placements in our solar system are relatively unique, which would set up a unique learning field. Our position in relation to the other planets, especially Mars and Venus, would imprint on us quite strongly, which would explain the male/female and love/war dynamic so prevalent here. Our particular learning field could also help explain why aggressive and loving ETs are attracted into our specific learning field as well.

I think from a metaphorical POV, you've gotit great! That's a great observation! It's like the metaphor is the reality...(I've often thought that the Perfect Metaphor is life itself. (Which makes it no metaphor at all! Blink )

And yes...I think you are spot on about being able to change your past. I've had everyday ordinary objects appear, just like I put them there. (However, some of the other objects are quite inexplicable.)

Cow

Yea, it occurs to me maybe the only reason I ventured into the industrial equivalent of philosophy was to go in an fetch you out!

I can't tell you any more than that, or I'd have to send you back into the past.

Thanks for the vote of support re my current theory Threecaster. It's still a work in progress. Eg I'm now thinking it's more a new, pure clean body our consciousness moves into to experience the mix of energies here rather than Soul per se. And I'm liking seeing the body as akin to the Virtual Reality Goggles that are now available that immerse us in the video experience, only of course our bodies are organic and much, much more sophisticated in design than those 'simple' goggles, our every pore and nerve ending being receptive to the energy soup/hologram we find ourselves in here. With the brain to process etc, etc, etc.

It's just my way of providing myself with a simple way of understanding and viewing our time in this 'illusion' and I must admit it excites me to see it this way (as per 'the way we experience this Solar System') as it makes me wonder how many different types of experiences could be available to us on other planets in other solar systems with a different energy mix. Hopefully something totally different and totally unknown to us as yet. Woo-hoo! What fun! Something NEW!! Crazy Happy

To me, it also has the advantage seeing the planet's energies as being 'responsible', or the causative factor, for some of the dynamics we are dealing with here that I'm not too keen on. It becomes less personal than blaming say 'him', 'them' or even humanity as a whole for creating our current 'problems'.

Anyway, enough of that. Maybe we could start a thread to record our personal concepts of all that's going on now. I'd LOVE to get an overview of the way different people here are putting puzzle pieces together, especially and including you. I love reading your posts and seeing your overview in one place would, I'm sure, be really interesting.

Hugs
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:59 am

milkteagirl wrote:The stacking of memories happened when I was in a bus on the way back to the hotel I was staying at in Singapore (this happened late last month -- we were there for a week, uncle had to do some medical check-up). We passed a few houses, apartments, whatnot, and suddenly these memories just popped out of nowhere. Nothing important, just who I saw as myself interacting casually with strangers. Then the strangers I felt I knew were just random people in the mall. One man around his mid fifties looked rather baffled when he saw me, and I felt pretty much baffled, as if I knew this man, but from where/when .. who knows. Though I frequently visit Singapore, I'm not familiar with its suburbs. These memories were mainly located around suburban areas, it felt as if I was leading a double-life there (just living/working there, having different friends, etc).

I've heard the name Carlos Castenda and Don Juan Matus, but I've never read anything of his work.

Hands as a root layer? Don't quite understand that. Speaking of hands however, the lines on them change frequently, as if I'm wearing different hands scratch

A lot of odd things happened during that Singapore visit Suspect

Hi milkteagirl. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? I remember being fascinated by experiences you reported on Brook's Red Pill thread, again about experiences you had in Indonesia. Particularly the one about the bubble at the beach.

So I was wondering if it's mainly in Indonesia you experience such things, or if such things happen in other countries as well. And also if you communicate directly with the Nature Spirits and/or Elementals as I believe you have a natural affinity with them. The bubble experience made me wonder this in particular as when I spent some time in meditation communing with them, they created bubbles for me to move my consciousness into to share what they had to teach/give me.

And of course you don't have to answer if I'm being too nosey. Surprised
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:29 am

Threecaster, inherent dimensional instability eh .. that's something I haven't quite pondered .. in my neck of the woods, weird stuff is part of the cultural norm. No definite definitions if any at all, no stable labels and such .. hard to compare experiences/phenomena with others .. I've noted the books you recommended, will try to scour for them, and the link too, thank you! Near midnight here, will read it tomorrow over delicious coffee in the morning.

I haven't experimented with intent -- can never quite have one -- but I have been asked to help certain tasks, ones that whenever I think back on them, they seemed ludicrous and I often wonder if any actions really did take place. Sorry, thoughts a bit jumbled up at the mo.

Hi Sanicle. Oh yes you did ask about my experiences. You might be right about nature spirits/elementals (maybe some that I have been contact with are nature spirits/elementals -- I can't tell which is which and who is who or what is what). The bubble in Bali was .. very weird. I wasn't meditating when it happened either. My friend and I knew we were called to the beach; on the way out we saw clouds floating VERY LOW in various shapes (unicorns, dragons, a perfect triangle), then when we got to the beach, we noticed the two trees there. Later on we realized they looked like a portal and while I was in the bubble, my friend paced from one tree to the next. She noticed something odd with the perspective. She was walking in a straight line, but the trees didn't look right at all, dimensions were all wrong (she's a graphic designer, so she noticed this straight off the bat). She waited for 40 minutes; I only felt like 10 minutes passed in the bubble. The clouds in the sky began to look spherical -- like the sky itself was shaping itself into a dome and the clouds followed suit -- and there was a hole in the middle. I felt absolutely nothing within that bubble; whatever conversation took place, I wasn't aware of any. The stars looked a lot closer to earth too within that dome bubble thing, and I felt that Home was brought to me. I do feel homesick, especially of late. I've traveled and lived in several countries, none felt any closer to what Home is like.

My friend got spooked out 'cause whenever we walked along the beach, the waves were literally chasing me. They would make turns -- they were moving oddly for waves anyway -- and they were literally following us. Anyway ..

Too long of a post. Back to everyone (this is so out of topic already, sorry) Neutral
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 am

Thanks for sharing milkteagirl. It all sounds so cool to me. Did you happen to see this link that Mercuriel posted for us over on my Elementals thread to do with Sylphs? There are links to some amazing photos of the various shapes they assume to 'communicate' with us etc. I'm sure you'd get something out of it given what you've experienced with cloud shapings.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#45347
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 am

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 24 Img_0410
    Taken March 7th, 2012

I took a look at the link (still thinking about inherent dimensional instability).. Then this would probably fit the definition somewhat, Sanicle?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Before I forget ...

I dreamed of Astralwalker the other morning. He was telling me something about telepathy.
    Then when I arrived in the Mists I stumbled on a thread Jenetta had opened which was in complete resonance
    with what Astralwalker had been telling us all along.
    Now this afternoon I was walking in the rain and the thought came up that really in our natural state no one would
    ever be in the need of asking anything to anyone for complete awareness would have us so present in the Now that we would instantly pick up when someone was in need of anything and spontaneously offer it to him. And I could see how this would keep everyone fullfilled at all times. No sense of lack ever ... just complete abundance.
    Back home as I was going through the Mists the first post I read is an interview Ceridwen posted of Daniel Suelo the man that quit money. And amazingly at some point what he is talking about was exactly what I had been thinking about an hour before.

I am really enjoying what everyone is coming up with here these days .
    Thank you all for sharing your own special world.

Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:26 pm

milkteagirl wrote:How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 24 Img_0410
    Taken March 7th, 2012

I took a look at the link (still thinking about inherent dimensional instability).. Then this would probably fit the definition somewhat, Sanicle?

Great photo Milkteagirl. But plenty of time to look into sylphs and such like when you've got things like 'dimensional instability' to think about. Wink And, as you say, I guess we're a bit off track here.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Here - The Body IS that set of Virtual 3D/4D Glasses.

Never forget that We are Spirit first and that to BE in Matter - We have Inserted Ourselves / Put on the Body / Glasses / Vehicle of Ourselves ATM (At this moment)...

I often ask Myself how much more Virtual can We get if One really looks at It as It really IS...

When One engages in Virtual Reality in a PC Game or Simulation at the 3D / 4D Level - Its almost like ;

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 24 49252710

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 24 49252710

Musical[/center]

Thanks for posting this Mercuriel. I must say I was thinking about this today and there you come with the perfect picture
    illustrating my thoughts Cheerful
    That reminds me of the NDE tunnel looking at it from the other end: all the way down into matter.
    I see it as a metaphore really for different states of Consciousness we can play with as we organize our perceptions accordingly.

Love for You
    mudra
    Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm

Threecaster wrote:

Haha yeh I thought of that too considering your (our) short entry and exit. I think it is unfortunate that at least one of the moderators is unnecessarily censoring some of your posts, but I still think there is a lot of good thought that gets passed around on that other forum. A few threads from recurring posters have been engaging enough for me to continue visiting it occasionally.

mudra wrote:
    Now this afternoon I was walking in the rain and the thought came up that really in our natural state no one would
    ever be in the need of asking anything to anyone for complete awareness would have us so present in the Now that we would instantly pick up when someone was in need of anything and spontaneously offer it to him. And I could see how this would keep everyone fullfilled at all times. No sense of lack ever ... just complete abundance.

Very nicely said. I've tried to put this sort of thought into words a few times and I feel you've summed it up exceptionally well. Something that frustrates me about the study of economics is that it is based on describing the human condition as one that is never satisfied with itself, but instead always wants more. Resources are only scarce if people are intent on hoarding things that they don't need instead of giving to people that do.

Mercuriel wrote:

Never forget that We are Spirit first and that to BE in Matter - We have Inserted Ourselves / Put on the Body / Glasses / Vehicle of Ourselves ATM (At this moment)...

I often ask Myself how much more Virtual can We get if One really looks at It as It really IS...

How is it really?

Some people argue that, due to the fact that our Self usually can't tell the difference between reality while in a dream versus reality while not in a dream, reality isn't actually as real as we think it is. The premise is that because dreams aren't real, physical reality isn't real.

I think this misses the point a little bit.

The fact that we can't tell the difference between our physical dimension and the dimensions we access in a dream state indicates just how real both are; how valid each is as a means to perceive the universe.

I know this isn't exactly what you are saying, but beware of denoting our existence in materiality as a virtual reality of sorts. When we think this way it can sometimes lead us to believe that the actions we take here aren't as important as the ones we take while dreaming or in a trance/meditative state.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 pm

If You read that from what I said then You missed My point totally but then that may be Your point - To miss It that is...

At any rate I didn't Post what I said to debate the Word "really" by splitting hairs with You. I merely meant It in Its classical terms and if You nned to further explain that then Its pointless for Me to continue...

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:19 am