tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

HigherLove
    HigherLove

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 10 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  HigherLove Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:I'm going to add some recent experiences to this thread to ask if anyone else has experienced anything similar. I've had some of the usual symptoms already mentioned, the high-pitched screaming sound being the most annoying, although that is fading somewhat now thank goodness. And hearing sounds like a muffled radio station playing close by. But I haven't heard anyone else mention these two following.

Does anyone else go to bed and begin to feel as though there is something crawling around on your head/in your hair? Or down the side of your face? This includes the odd tingle or pain. I usually have to wonder if it's a spider or something and go for the quick grab to catch it, but I've not yet 'caught' anything.

The other thing is that when I'm between waking and sleeping, it's as though a light in the room suddenly goes on which I can see behind my eyes. Or, more often, it's the opposite. It's like there's been light inside my head which I haven't been aware of until it suddenly goes off and this is usually accompanied by a sound like a light-globe blowing with a distinctly metallic sound to it. Or a thumping noise. That brings me fully awake quick smart.

Anyone else experiencing anything like that? Question

Remembered I'd posted this and thought I'd post an update as both have stopped and, I believe, resolved into a new way of learning for me.

I think the feelings on my head may have been some sort of alterations taking place or someone/something trying to create access in that area. Either way it's stopped as a new way of learning has manifested. Now I'm receiving a lot of information in that half-conscious state between sleep and wakefulness ie either just prior to falling fully asleep, often during the night, half-waking up to four times a night, and in the morning before coming fully awake. When I review these events first thing in the morning before I fully acclimatize to this reality's demands, I remember the 'understandings' that came during these periods, and they've been very enlightening indeed. For my growth anyway.

For instance it was in this way that I learned about the 'popping' noises, often accompanied to by light going on or off in my head. I had a night a while ago in which I was half-awakened by this phenomena around 3 times. In one instance where my conscious mind suddenly caught on to and captured what was happening, I was given an understanding of what was occurring...like one of those 'downloads'. In that instance, the light came 'on' inside my head and I could hear a group of men talking in a language I couldn't understand. But before I could see them, the talking stopped and one man strongly spoke a word that tossed me out of their realm and the light snapped off again with that popping sound. (Guess I was intruding, haha. Embarassed)

It was then I was 'told' that I was accessing 'other reality bubbles' and the popping (usually) sound was caused by entering or exiting from them, breaking through the sheath that surrounds each. And the light, or course, goes 'on' or 'off' accordingly. Cool huh?

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 10 Flat5510
    "SURROUNDED BY LOVE"

HigherLove
    HigherLove

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 10 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  HigherLove Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 am

Magnitude 6.6
    Date-Time

Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 15:21:56 UTC
    Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 10:21:56 PM at epicenter

Location 51.858°N, 95.825°E
    Depth 6.9 km (4.3 miles)
    Region SOUTHWESTERN SIBERIA, RUSSIA
    Event ID usc0007dax

This is in line with Solarwatcher's forecast, based on CMEs

Last night I had a dream that we had a 9.9

Flip that 180 degrees... 6.6

Brook? :op

Also getting different effects from cannabis -- traveling out of my body until I feel I am floating and all I can see are geometric patterns, then swoosh...back to channel normal, as Graham Hancock or Rick Strassman would say.

Gregg wants us to look into moving to the Half Moon Bay region, south of San Francisco. He did not see my avatar before he said it, but take a look at the moon in the water...

...the reflection is not like the moon in the sky...the one in the sky is wrong...but the one in the water: a half-moon in a small bay of water...with mountains in the background (Santa Cruz mountains? i.e. Loma Prieta quake of '89).

Hmmm...that would put me on the wrong side of San Andreas. Right now I am on the North American Plate, inland. Half Moon Bay is on the Pacific Plate...dangerously close to San Andreas.

Oh well. Life goes on. Gregg has been patient, but I have put off grocery shopping for almost a week (don't like crowded holiday stores). It is still below freezing at 8:37 a.m. Oh yes...it can get quite cold out here, too. Gotta go and consume product from Safeway. grrrrr

PEACE!

9:07: Joyous reprieve! I have another out...my sister will be gone for another week.

The Mists are so much better than a grocery store. :)

Last edited by HigherLove on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just had a 3.3 off Nor Cal coast: 3, 6, 9)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:10 pm

Interesting things happening with all of you.
    I believe in these matters awareness is the key rather than introversion.
    I feel you all have yours turned full on.
    Simplicity I am not finding your lack of pain while getting burned trivial at all.
    It's rather awesome Cheerful
    This wound should heal fast now .
    As for me I have been experiencing unusual heavy sweating at night for a few days a while ago.
    I mention it as it happened to my son's girl friend too about same time as me and it's still ongoing for her.

Much Love to you all
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 pm

burgundia wrote:"Does anyone else go to bed and begin to feel as though there is something crawling around on your head/in your hair? Or down the side of your face? This includes the odd tingle or pain. I usually have to wonder if it's a spider or something and go for the quick grab to catch it, but I've not yet 'caught' anything.'

yes, exactly like that..or sometimes as if a delicate breeze was blowing...

Wow Burgundia! Nice to have good company in this strange experience. Hopefully this plays out in a positive way like it has in my case. I'm sure it will. Please keep us updated. I'd love to know how it all works out for you. I love you

And Simplicity, I also don't see your experience as "trivial". Sounds like a physical 'upgrade' to me that many of us would like to undergo. Brilliant! cheers

Higher Love I remember reading that geometric shapes and patterns are more to do with the mental realm than the astral, but I avoid astral travel so I can't speak from experience and may have that wrong. Overall though, synchronistical awareness definitely seems to be expanding in you......joining the dots. Maybe seeing the patterns at work behind our life experiences is the message/perception of/in both experiences? I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:04 am

mudra wrote:Interesting things happening with all of you.
    I believe in these matters awareness is the key rather than introversion.
    I feel you all have yours turned full on.
    Simplicity I am not finding your lack of pain while getting burned trivial at all.
    It's rather awesome Cheerful
    This wound should heal fast now .
    As for me I have been experiencing unusual heavy sweating at night for a few days a while ago.
    I mention it as it happened to my son's girl friend too about same time as me and it's still ongoing for her.

Much Love to you all
    mudra

Sometimes the heavy sweating at night is due to the body not being hydrated enough so it's releasing toxins through the skin. My husband was having the same problem. We increased his water intake and also include water with a bit of lemon juice and cayenne pepper to flush out the liver. Additional hydration cleared up the night sweats. We are also eliminating meat from our diets again and starting the "The Gerson Diet" - lots of juicing, veggies and fruit. It's just time to make some changes that are in harmony with out physical health. Given all of the radiation output from numerous sources this just seems the time to pay attention to enhancing the immune system and raising our physical frequency to handle all of these changes.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 am

Carol wrote:
    Sometimes the heavy sweating at night is due to the body not being hydrated enough so it's releasing toxins through the skin. My husband was having the same problem. We increased his water intake and also include water with a bit of lemon juice and cayenne pepper to flush out the liver. Additional hydration cleared up the night sweats.

Thanks for the tip Carol Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:50 am

You're welcome mudra. I was really concerned when this happened to us as night sweats are not good and often a symptom of cancer or pre cancer condition. The key is to detox, hydrate, eliminate the intake of toxic food and up the intake of fruit and veggies. Also eliminate wheat which is of course the most difficult for most folks, even us.

I did come up with a substitute for bread using spinach and eggs. Just blend them really well and make thin pancakes that can be used as wraps for sandwiches like avocado, sprouts, cilantro and tomato.

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:52 am

Higher Love I remember reading that geometric shapes and patterns are more to do with the mental realm than the astral, but I avoid astral travel so I can't speak from experience and may have that wrong. Overall though, synchronistical awareness definitely seems to be expanding in you......joining the dots. Maybe seeing the patterns at work behind our life experiences is the message/perception of/in both experiences? I love you

I think the key element in this is breath/breathing. i.e. I have sort of learned a hyperventilation shortcut. What has been happening is like when I was stuck in the snow last February and went out of my body and visited some monks.

It's like that, but not as far. I think it is because during the snow experience, I carried so much wood without food that I was breathing like a Sufi dancer. :op

But yes...synchronicity seems to be expanding. It's like I am receiving a ton of information that I cannot decode.

Strange. However, I have learned that strange is the norm in 3D....

geek

Oh: in some cases, "astral projection" (don't like the term for some reason) is full of danger. Sometimes it is like visiting with old friends/helpers. Sometimes it is just something else. Just different, and that is all.

Years ago I dated a guy who was really into this stuff, and he had the ability to make me feel the presence of my guardian angel. That was all well and fine, but I knew things were over when he informed me that his guardian angel was Satan, and that Satan was a tall, dark-haired guy, who wore all red.

Then the guy took a red suit and matching red leather shoes out of his closet, for times when he wanted to dress up like Satan.

It was a most quick experience. lol

I don't want to go where he has been.

Edit:

I question if I am in the "astral" realm, at all.

One could visit fourth density. One could also visit another dimension. I see these things as different.

David Wilcock said that in the Law of One, the issue of hallucinogens is addressed. Per David's paraphrase, if we use such method to gain access to these other places, we sort of create little holes that we have to go back to and patch up, later.

Hence, when I first joined this forum, I made the comment that the buzz kill police seem to exist in every dimension.

But, thanks to Brook, I keep in mind the 3D brains that channeled, wrote, and interpreted this. It is riddled with flaws.

Go within, eh?

Geometric patterns are common when people enter altered states, btw. In fact, some get so fascinated by them, they forget they can break through them and talk to beings who have been expecting them.

Last edited by HigherLove on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Been missing Sadie (my Black Widow spider). She went incognito when it got cold. Phooey.)
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 am

Carol wrote:You're welcome mudra. I was really concerned when this happened to us as night sweats are not good and often a symptom of cancer or pre cancer condition. The key is to detox, hydrate, eliminate the intake of toxic food and up the intake of fruit and veggies. Also eliminate wheat which is of course the most difficult for most folks, even us.

I did come up with a substitute for bread using spinach and eggs. Just blend them really well and make thin pancakes that can be used as wraps for sandwiches like avocado, sprouts, cilantro and tomato.

Hi Carol,

Are you aware that sprouts and avocado are a no no on the Gerson diet?

5. Avocados are too high in fats.

10. Sprouted Alfalfa and Other Bean or Seed Sprouts are high in L-canavanine, an immature amino acid that is responsible for immune system suppression. Also, patients with no prior history of chronic joint pain have developed the sudden onset of arthritic symptoms upon ingesting alfalfa sprouts. Healthy monkeys have developed lupus erythematosus from alfalfa sprouts in their diet.

http://www.alternative-cancer-care.com/Gerson_Therapy.html

Sorry. If one were to completely follow his diet, there would not be much variety.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:10 am

Well there go the avocados and sprouts. Suspect

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:46 pm

I'm so excited... Going to the Egyptian Museum on Sunday (January 1st, 2012).. Yes folks it is open from noon to 5pm..

This exhibition of 101 magnificent objects features mummy cases and sacred works in diverse media, tomb and temple reliefs, a vignette of the weighing of the heart from the Book of the Dead, alabaster vessels, and rare objects comprised of precious stones. Two ivory figures date back 6,000 years. Swiss art collector, philanthropist, and entrepreneur Jean Claude Gandur developed this exceptional collection.

Here's the link.. Happy 2012 everyone (coming soon to a theatre near you)..

http://madduxpress.com/index.php/2011/12/22/museum-of-fine-arts-st-petersburg-presents-eye-on-egypt-week-and-a-host-of-other-educational-programs-38711/

then there's this one too

http://www.tampabay.com/features/visualarts/ancient-egypt-mdash-art-and-magic-treasures-from-the-fondation-gandur-pour/1206053

both

rabbit

Last edited by Owlsden on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:29 pm

HigherLove wrote:

Hence, when I first joined this forum, I made the comment that the buzz kill police seem to exist in every dimension.

But, thanks to Brook, I keep in mind the 3D brains that channeled, wrote, and interpreted this. It is riddled with flaws.

Go within, eh?

I think you may find that those sorts of interpretations are easy to leave behind...

Very nice. Like Todd Rundgren sang in A Wizard, A True Star, "And then there's more!"

Go within and you can find all (I imagine...)

I try to listen to others, yet distill what I gather from them and see how this stacks up with other consistencies that I have gathered. The best lies have a kernel of truth at their center. (and it's usually one that is worth knowing tongue )

"As truth is gathered, I rearrange...inside out - outside in...." Yes - Perpetual Change

Have you seen this?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:52 pm

It still feels like Mercury is retrograde at this end. Crazy Happy

"I think, therefore I am." ~ René Descartes.

"I exist, therefore I have karma." ~ imperfect human, Carol

lol!

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:11 pm

OMFG you do not even know....actually, you might...as you commented on it...

I cannot communicate with anyone this past week...

Things seems to be getting diverted right out of the gate...

It will be over sooooooon! Crazy Happy
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Well...I had a strange thing happen today. I went into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee...then I saw Lionhawk walk into the bedroom toward the master bathroom. So I decided to walk to the back porch and sit outside and drink my coffee....and there was Lionhawk sitting on the back porch. scratch

Kind of reminded me of the cat in the matrix movie....

A glitch in the matrix....whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a very weird feeling went along with it....

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:38 am

Hello friends...

Thanks Threecaster. :)

And Brook... The matrix thing... Has always stuck out in my mind.

We are extending our stay in Monterey. It is heavenly at this place. The sea otters are too cute for words.

Love to all!

Last edited by HigherLove on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:42 am

Holy Smokes Brook,

Dejavu is my Middle Name!

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Have a great vacation, Troy, you deserve it!
    Cheers,
    Lee
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:41 pm

We used to spend Thanksgivings in Monterey and have lots of good memories. Enjoy your time there.

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm going to see the King of the Blues tonight - Good Ole BB...

http://www.ticketsarasota.com/2012-01-04/section/nightlife/the-king-of-the-blues-comes-to-sarasota/

Enjoy your night and your day wherever you are..

See you all soon.

Debra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Thanks Lee and Carol. It is so lovely here.

Gregg's sister and I are going to conspire and see if we can find a way to move here, permanently. No worries any longer about whether or not she will like me...she does. And she wishes I were straight. lol

The small, one-bedroom behind us sold for a mere $675,000.00...as a vacation home. Across the street is a 99% sign. I just do not get it. The affluence here is both charming (it is a funky town...the color schemes and architechture are amazing), and baffling at the same time: who makes this kind of money? Doing what?

...creativity is key

From Pacific Grove ("Specific Groove"): part-time home of the Monarch butterfly...there is a preservation forest just up the steet...

PEACE

Troy

P.S.: "random" is out the window. I guranatee you there are multiple reasons I find myself here, and I look for the spiritual ones, first.

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 10 Monarc10

Every Year, Over 25,000 Monarchs Overwinter in Pacific Grove

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Owlsden wrote:

I'm going to see the King of the Blues tonight - Good Ole BB...

http://www.ticketsarasota.com/2012-01-04/section/nightlife/the-king-of-the-blues-comes-to-sarasota/

Enjoy your night and your day wherever you are..

See you all soon.

Debra

What a phenomenal concert.. I Love You BB

Rok me Baby

When the Saints go marching in

Going to see Yanni in April...

Attachments
    How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 10 Attachmentbbking.jpg
    Debra Ju and Georgy
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (53 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Last edited by Owlsden on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Picture)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 pm

[quote="HigherLove"]Thanks Lee and Carol. It is so lovely here.

Gregg's sister and I are going to conspire and see if we can find a way to move here, permanently. No worries any longer about whether or not she will like me...she does. And she wishes I were straight. lol

The small, one-bedroom behind us sold for a mere $675,000.00...as a vacation home. Across the street is a 99% sign. I just do not get it. The affluence here is both charming (it is a funky town...the color schemes and architechture are amazing), and baffling at the same time: who makes this kind of money? Doing what?

...creativity is key

From Pacific Grove ("Specific Groove"): part-time home of the Monarch butterfly...there is a preservation forest just up the steet...

PEACE

Troy

P.S.: "random" is out the window. I guranatee you there are multiple reasons I find myself here, and I look for the spiritual ones, first.

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 10 Monarc10

Every Year, Over 25,000 Monarchs Overwinter in Pacific Grove

opps.. sorry about the accidental change to you post as I thought I was in the quote part not edit. Crazy Happy

Ahh, my husband used to live there and loved it. He was an RN on the cancer unit there. I think you'll fit right in.

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Peace

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 10 410

Last edited by HigherLove on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Back in Nor Cal / the Clearlake Volcanic Field...

...I left Gregg there. He needs some space and so do I. He is planning on being up on Monday, but we went through a lot in a short amount of time.

I am not sure if I can hold down a job and hold together a relationship at the same time.

It feels so good to be back at command central...and in familiar territory.

:)

Peace

I am feeling empowered.

Gregg's whole family knows now, and it is not my problem.

Boxer

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:10 am