tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Empty http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Post  We Are You Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:19 am

Montague Keen 2-26-12
    Posted on February 26, 2012

Pardon, everyone. I’m feeling too “drained” after a long 24 hour trip to comment. Here’s Monty.

—————————————————————————

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 26th February 2012

This has been a stressful week for you, trying to deal with ordinary family matters as well as working with Spirit. Juggling the two roles is not easy. We told you to expect the unexpected but even you did not expect the secrets of the Vatican to be revealed by those who know the truth. Nothing can be hidden anymore, those days are over. The masks will fall and you will see things and people as they really are, not as they appeared to be. Those who have almost destroyed your planet will not be able to hold their shape as the energy changes. Life will become extremely difficult for them.

Bankers are running in all directions, trying to establish safe havens for themselves. Like rats, they are leaving the sinking ship. It will be interesting to see how your governments will handle the lies regarding the wars they still hope to start.

We have managed to block so much. We will continue to do so. As people wake up and refuse to cooperate with the excessive demands being made on them as costs rise, the fear of homelessness is spread to distract you from looking clearly at how the banks tricked you into such situations. We will sort out this problem as soon as possible. Please do not give in to the fear and stress as this is what they want. Our plans are being put into action. We will not abandon you. Learn to trust and ask for guidance when you are unsure. We will do our best. Your world is coming to the end of a very dark period in its history. As each of you awakens, a new light is lit. It acts as a beacon, thus creating the energy to bring about the change that is necessary for the darkness to be removed.

Those of the Cabal are seeking safe passage. How they deserve to be dealt with, is up to mankind. There will be no place for their kind in the Light. Love was what was preached by the ancient Druids; this is what they lived by. Your world is returning to this way of life. The Coptic church is the only relic of those days. There is a whole new way of life opening up for you and there is plenty for everyone when the manipulation and corruption ceases.

There are just a few more bridges to cross, then you will begin to enjoy a life such as you could only dream about until now. All illness will be removed. Most illness is man-made to provide money for the drug companies. It is time to accept that all that you had accepted as good for you, is actually the exact opposite. If you are told that it is bad for you, then be assured that it is good for you. It is all part of their evil plan to control and remove you. But all their plans to reduce the population will fail; these are decisions that cannot be made by them. There is plenty of room for all men to live in harmony.

Everything is coming together nicely. All I ask is that you trust, and refuse to believe their lies. Demand proof or evidence, whenever necessary. Show you are in control. Be not afraid ! It is time to stand up for your rights.

We ask of people only what we believe they can cope with. Everything you are asked to do now, you freely agreed to, before your birth. You each have a mission to fulfil. See it as a labour of love. Listen only to the good people who are speaking out.

You are tired, my dear. Having family to stay is hard work. It is now time to take a well earned rest. We will continue our work later. I will take my leave of you now so that you can rest. I am your adoring husband, Monty.
    [Note: Montague Keen's earlier messages may be accessed at http://www.montaguekeen.com/page3.html]
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Empty http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Post  We Are You Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:30 am

Poofness for 2-26-12… “High Time We Went”

Greetings and Salutations;

Yes, it’s high time we went, much work to get done out here. Credit must go to those due it. The rvs got done and are currently checking the ‘system’ repetitively to make sure these computers are ‘talking’ to each other. A problem that had to get rectified a couple of days ago. It’s All new folks and once you fire it all up and start paying people, oops, is not a good answer. The clean up has already started and you’re learning more about that day to day. This banker resigning, that banker quitting, this high muckty muck arrested, some folks that aren’t even listed yet. They are cutting off the escape routes….giving the bad guys no room to move. Even doing ‘hacks’ themselves to check for weaknesses and open doors to anyone prowling around looking for a way in, so they can steal. Gates left a lot of ways (ports) ‘in’ with his software, they’ll shut them down. A few things were explained to mr Gates during his trips to china, ‘it’ll be a new world mr gates’. The Nwo will not be running the world, get used to it. It’s called freedom and not the drivel coming out of politicians mouths.

Things will show publicly when they are satisfied the system is solid. There are many platforms by which things get funded, so the job is huge. It covers the entire world, even that little piddly bank in Silt, Colorado. If know anything about cockroaches you know how comprehensive you must be to exterminate them from your dwelling. This is bigger than just one house. When you ‘see’ the rvs know that they are satisfied and then the world flips on it’s head. So, hold your powder. It’s known of the emotional involvement people have in all this being done, but don’t jump until you see the ‘whites of their eyes’. The internet is much like cb radios, people talk crap from the safety of being only a disembodied voice but remaining invisible. Don’t believe everything you hear. The world is right at the gate so, it’s time to be ‘cool’ and let things be done, so they are ‘right’. You don’t want to cross rivers when they are at flood stage and there’s a whole lot of ‘melting’ going on right now.

I don’t have much to say, they are busy up in the rafters which has all the workers busy and paying attention to their orders, which means they have got socks stuck in a lot of people’s mouths as they wrap all these years up. Learn to respect one another, you never know who you’ll be meeting that could represent opportunity to you. Be aware but not paranoid, going to have to start using more of your senses now. God didn’t make junk!!! The master implied that 2000 years ago….trust that. Just because you’ve been told you’re just a ‘sinner’ understand, that just means you’ve missed the mark. That can be rectified when you get ALL the information not the spoon fed stuff you may get from the pulpit. The dark side was always devoted to keeping you ‘stupid’ so they could use you to stay in power. Have you noticed, Reagan couldn’t even get elected with this bunch now….no moderate..common sense folks need apply. We are not going backwards, the bridge back to the past century of ideas has been blown up. Not going back, wouldn’t be ‘prudent’ is what I want to tell someone who’s been in the background pushing to take the whole world back. Time is up, we’re flipping the afterburners on. Number 1…engage.

Love and Kisses,
    Poofness
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Empty http://books.google.com.br/books/about/The_Gnostic_Bible.html?id=Tex5bsdIZ6MC&redir_esc=y

Post  We Are You Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:49 am

The Gnostic Bible:
    The Pistis Sophia Unveiled
    Capa
    Samael Aun Weor
    0 Resenhas
    Glorian Publishing, 01/10/2011 - 588 páginas
    "It came to pass, when Jesus had risen from the dead, that he passed eleven years discoursing with his disciples, and instructing them..." (The Pistis Sophia)The Apostles wrote down what Jesus taught them during those eleven years, resulting in "The Pistis Sophia," the most important Gnostic scripture. Includes an extensive commentary by Samael Aun Weor. "The Pistis Sophia" is a sophisticated and deeply mystical teaching given by Jesus about the suffering of Sophia as she attempts to ascend to the highest spiritual truth. This scripture is remarkable for its profound mysticism, its clear rebuke of unethical behavior, and its perspective on the spiritual role of women. Having read this text, it becomes very clear why the established religious powers attempted to obliterate the Gnostics, but failed. Study of this teaching also inspires a re-evaluation of how the Christian Gospels have been interpreted for centuries.About this scripture, the commentary author Samael Aun Weor said, ""The Hebrew Bible clearly connotes the Word of the Eternal One. However, we, the Gnostics, also have our very special Bible. I want to emphatically declare that this is The Pistis Sophia, whose original is in Coptic. It was found underground in Egypt, the land of the Pharaohs. The Pistis Sophia contains all the words of the adorable Savior of the world. It was written by the Apostles. Thus, all the Esoteric-Christic instructions that Jesus Christ gave to his disciples on the Mount of the Olives and other holy places is written within this book. This book had been conserved in secret for many centuries. In this book, the Adorable One left an extraordinary, formidable body of doctrine."
    Floyd
    Floyd

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  Floyd Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 am

lol
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Empty http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled.html

Post  We Are You Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:57 am

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled.html

The Gnostic Bible: The Pistis Sophia Unveiled, a book by Samael Aun Weor

The Gnostic Bible: The Pistis Sophia Unveiled by Samael Aun WeorThe most important work of Gnostic wisdom ever written: The Gnostic Bible, The Pistis Sophia.

"It came to pass, when Jesus had risen from the dead, that he passed eleven years discoursing with his disciples, and instructing them..." - The Pistis Sophia

The Apostles wrote down what Jesus taught them during those eleven years, resulting in "The Pistis Sophia," the most important Gnostic scripture. Includes an extensive commentary by Samael Aun Weor. "The Pistis Sophia" is a sophisticated and deeply mystical teaching given by Jesus about the suffering of Sophia as she attempts to ascend to the highest spiritual truth. This scripture is remarkable for its profound mysticism, its clear rebuke of unethical behavior, and its perspective on the spiritual role of women. Having read this text, it becomes very clear why the established religious powers attempted to obliterate the Gnostics, but failed. Study of this teaching also inspires a re-evaluation of how the Christian Gospels have been interpreted for centuries.

About this scripture, the commentary author Samael Aun Weor said, ""The Hebrew Bible clearly connotes the Word of the Eternal One. However, we, the Gnostics, also have our very special Bible. I want to emphatically declare that this is The Pistis Sophia, whose original is in Coptic. It was found underground in Egypt, the land of the Pharaohs. The Pistis Sophia contains all the words of the adorable Savior of the world. It was written by the Apostles. Thus, all the Esoteric-Christic instructions that Jesus Christ gave to his disciples on the Mount of the Olives and other holy places is written within this book. This book had been conserved in secret for many centuries. In this book, the Adorable One left an extraordinary, formidable body of doctrine."

The Pistis Sophia Unveiled is a message for all humankind, in every corner of the world.

Originally published in Spanish as "El Pistis Sophia Develado" (1983).

Size: 6 x 9
    Pages: 680

Topics include: The Secret Teachings of Jesus; The Tarot and Kabbalah in Christianity; Evolution and Devolution; The Four Pathways to Liberation; The ego, the Essence, and the Personality; Esoteric Psychology; Mystical Death; Sacrifice and Love; The Path of the Bodhisattva; Alchemy and Transmutation; Karma, the Lion-faced Power; The Twelve Aeons; The Three Forces; The Trees of Eden; The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus; The Divine Mother; Lucifer; The Twelve Apostles and the Awakening of the consciousness; and much more.
    Sample Chapters:
    Chapter 1 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1541-chapter-1.html

Chapter 2 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1561-chapter-2.html

Chapter 3 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1562-chapter-3.html

Chapter 4 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1563-chapter-4.html

Chapter 5 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1564-chapter-5.html

Chapter 6 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1565-chapter-6.html

Chapter 7 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1688-chapter-7.html

Chapter 8 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1689-chapter-8.html

Chapter 9 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1690-chapter-9.html

Chapter 10 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1691-chapter-10.html

Chapter 11 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1692-chapter-11.html

Chapter 12 Samael Aun Weor

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-pistis-sophia-unveiled/1693-chapter-12.html
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:08 am

I'm trying to inch my way back to the 'safety' of the tree-trunk after being out on a very high and very thin limb for way too long. Some of my trials and tribulations have undoubtedly been self-generated tempests in teapots -- yet there seems to have been a very real and very frightening component to my struggle -- and this crisis (real or imagined) is ongoing. I think I'm going to watch a lot of BBC news -- just to attempt to reenter the 'real-world' -- instead of imagining that I'm in the middle of some sort of Galactic Final Jihad. I'm sorry for causing anyone any difficulties with my research and reasoning (or lack thereof). The problems I have encountered relative to how things really work in this neck of the woods have been truly disorienting, disillusioning, traumatizing, and humbling. I better understand how little I really understand. Thank-you for your patience with me as I neurotically pursued my solar system crusade to save us all from the infidels. Now I'm going to watch the world through the eyes of the BBC. Namaste.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:04 am

I'm feeling a bit sad as I lost a friend who is the same age as myself from pneumonia where she developed a blood clot. She was very much like mudra and the source of much love and wisdom. I'm still in shock.

Candle in the Wind Hadriel Candle in the Wind

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:03 am

Carol, i am so sad to hear of your great loss - special prayers and smoke, for YOU, AND, for your friend, her family, extended family; and; friends
    -it is very shocking to see many departing at this time - you are all in my prayers and my thoughts at this time

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 am

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Draft_lens17942058module153435980photo_1316464707BEAUTIFUL_ANGEL_IN_SKY_Sm

This is so sad when the manifested presence of the people we love is taken away suddenly and in an unexpected way.
    Life yet goes on making certain that the two of you will recognize each other once again in the chalice of Love.
    Blessings and healing energy for you Carol.
    May your friend have safely found her way to the realm of pure Spirit and shine on you.

The Karen Spiritual The Karen

Love for You
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:23 am

Thank you both for your thoughtfulness. Spiritual

I miss my friend and has been following her health problems since before Christmas. She was on the mend and then this. I told my husband I want to get our wills in order as they need to be updated. My friend's death just makes me want to get this done sooner then later.

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm sorry for your sadness Carol
    The Karen
    I think we may experience this more
    in the days ahead Crying or Very sad

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Roseng10
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:35 am

Dearest Carol:

My heart goes out to you.

Candle in the Wind The Karen Candle in the Wind

May our transitions be only what they need to be, and lead us with bittersweet guidance through the blurrieness of our tears, into the sun once again... sunny

(and sorry if so sappy! deep in my center, I am really made of cheese! Cow )
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:53 am

Allright, strange things are afoot; or in my case, a toe....

If we're talking about pain in general...

End of Jan I get a giant crown installed. They took out two adjacent back teeth crowns and made it into one. The problem was the two were spreading apart, and the bone was going away... Annoyed The strange thing was, one root canal from years ago the filling had literally evaporated, or sublimated. At any rate I spent three hours in the chair.

Then the damn thing has now ached more than any of the other (ummm....9 or 10) crowns I've ever had put in. I think the moon was in Aries... I think it's cause it covers the remnants of two teeth, and my bones don;t like it... Mad

Then About two weeks ago I pull my shoulder; bad enough to keep me from packing and moving crap.

Since I can't do that, I go and do stuff for mom: refurbishing a mobile home.

Tuesday I step through the damn floor and do a number on my big and second toes.

So now I'm really all gimped out... Crybaby

It seems to me that December really recked me mentally. Now February has wrecked me physically....:bigsigh:

I think I'm being told that I need to do something different, like work on my art.

Well...My giganto-crown was just finally setting in and not hurting all the time, and this morning I have to go and get the real crown put in. Suspect

I'm still under the anesthesia :facenumb: so we'll see how the real one feels in a little while. I hope this crap wears off soon, I'm getting hungry!

pig Cow 🐔
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:06 am

special prayers, and, special smoke for a fast healing for you Three-Caster :)
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:57 am

Special smoke...ahhhhh!

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Rocket-mass-heater-animation

I have managed to eat some noodles and some salad, and so far avoided chewing my lips!

Also managed to somewhat successfully transfer some B&W laser printer images to some sheet metal...taking a break to eat and get off my bum foot for a while...

:loungechair:

And thanks for the warm words of healing!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:18 pm

From head to toe these are quite a bit of mishaps in a short span of time TC.
    Life is sure trying to tell you something .
    I am sorry for the pain and discomfort that are yours at the moment .
    Toothache is really tough to stand at times.
    A good natural analgesic is clove that you can gently leave with a bit of saliva around the area of pain.
    Bach flower remedy " rescue " is also helpfull to relief stress.
    Healing energy and Love for You
    May you soon be well.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Head 2 toe...that is somewhat hilarious!

I've actually had a wonderfully productive day. I'm experimenting with different materials running through my laser printer. (That leaves the printer where I can use it again.) Suspect

Aluminum pop can (open laid flat) - not so much

magazine sales papers - jam in the printer

Aluminum foil - too scared, might short out machine

Aluminum foil with card stock "carrier" - works great (tho a few wrinkles...)

I have found some thick copper foil, but I'll try and save it for something special...

Everything happens for a reason... cheers

I'm off to search the LOC for public domain images!
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Empty http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/occult-medicine-and-practical-magic/1082-the-five-causes-of-illness.html

Post  We Are You Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:47 pm

The five causes of illness are the following:

Ens Astrale
    Ens Veneri
    Ens Espirituale
    Ens Naturae
    Ens Dei
    Master Paracelsus states:

“All sicknesses have their beginning in some of the three substances: Salt, sulfur and Mercury; that is to say, they can have their origin in the world of matter (symbolized by the Salt), in the sphere of the soul (symbolized by the sulfur) or in the kingdom of the mind (symbolized by the Mercury).”

In order to better comprehend this aphorism of Master Paracelsus, let the internal constitution of the human being be studied. (Read The Perfect Matrimony and The Revolution of Beelzebub).

There is no danger of harmful discordance if the body, soul and mind are in perfect harmony. Yet, if a cause of discordance originates in any of these three planes, then the disharmony is communicated to the other planes.

The Being is not the physical body, nor the Vital Body which serves as a foundation for the organism’s chemistry. It is not the Sidereal Body, which is the very root of our own desires, nor is it the mind, a marvelous organism whose physical instrument is the brain. The Being is not the body of the consciousness, where all volitional, mental or sentimental experiences are based. The Being is something much more profound.

Very rare are the human beings who have comprehended what the Being is.

The Glorian is the ray who “strikes His bell” when He comes into the physical world.

The Glorian is the Law and the incognito root of the human being.

The Glorian is the Being of the Being.

The Glorian is the Law within ourselves.

When the human being obeys the Law (the Glorian) he cannot become sick. Therefore, sickness comes because of disobedience to the Law. When the seven bodies want to act separately as if they were seven “I’s,” sickness is then the outcome.

The physical and vital bodies must obey the Soul. The Soul must obey the Innermost and the Innermost must obey the Glorian. Body, Soul, and Spirit must convert themselves into a very pure and perfect universe through which the majesty of the Glorian can be expressed.

Let us look at a concrete and simple example: if we throw stones into the water, then inevitably waves will be produced. These waves are the reaction of the water against the stones. If someone casts an offensive word against us, then we feel anger. So, anger is the reaction against the offensive word and the consequences could be indigestion or a headache or simply a loss of energies, which will be the cause of a future sickness.

If someone frustrates a plan which we have projected, then we are filled with deep mental preoccupation. This preoccupation is the reaction of our Mental Body against the exterior incitement.

No one doubts that a strong mental preoccupation brings sickness to the head. Therefore, we must govern our emotions with our thought. Thought must be governed by willpower and willpower by the consciousness.

Then, we must open up our consciousness as when a temple is opened, in order for the priest (the Innermost) to officiate at his altar, before the presence of God (the Glorian).

We must dominate our seven vehicles and cultivate serenity in order for the sublime and ineffable majesty of the Glorian to be expressed through ourselves.

When all the acts of our daily life, even the most insignificant acts, become the living expression of the Glorian in ourselves, we will then never be sick.

Let us now study the five causes of sickness in a successive order.

This chapter is from Occult Medicine and Practical Magic (1978) by Samael Aun Weor.
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Empty THANK YOU ALL

Post  We Are You Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 am

Matthew Message 3-1-12…”Duality is acting out the final scene of its very long play on the planet!”
    Posted on March 1, 2012
    Highlights

It is heartening that many of you have correctly discerned that the Illuminati are using the only tactic left in their arsenal: fear.
    From our vantage point… few are buying into those [dark, end times type] scenarios, none of which is part of Earth’s destiny.
    We say “stay out of fear” because its magnified energy prevents light from reaching consciousness, thereby keeping individuals mired in third density, unable to evolve spiritually and intellectually.
    It is with elation that we see fear subsiding in the collective consciousness, but it’s as potent as ever on an individual basis.
    During this unprecedented time in the universe, still another means of divine grace is being offered.
    …through meticulous arrangements to assure that all is in accordance with your laws, the top echelon of Illuminati in the banking and lending industry have been removed from their positions and will face legal prosecution.
    Within the months ahead, governmental shake-ups will weed out Illuminati members or those acting under their control, and persons with moral and spiritual integrity will step in.
    …the global economy will reach rock bottom and an honorable system will start operating worldwide.
    Wars, violence, deception, oppression and media censorship will cease incrementally as the dark hearts and minds among you leave the planet.
    It can be no other way—simply, this is the physics that governs life in this universe.
    One of the truths to come forth is that Zionism… actually is a bellicose political movement within the Illuminati… [they] do NOT represent the Jewish peoples in Israel or anywhere else.
    Rejoice with us that duality is acting out the final scene of its very long play on the planet!
    —————————————————————————

Matthew’s Message 3-1-12

Fear subsiding in collective consciousness; divine grace in karmic completion; light forces’ success against Illuminati; developments in coming months; Zionism; duality, divisiveness; family pre-birth agreements; children living in Nirvana

1. With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. There is such diverse and fervent activity in your world, even lightworkers may find it difficult to connect all the dots that show the light is subverting the dark ones’ efforts at every turn. It is heartening that many of you have correctly discerned that the Illuminati are using the only tactic left in their arsenal: fear. The talks about preemptive strikes against Iran to prevent that country’s possibility of producing a nuclear weapon; the possibility of a terrorist attack on New York City; the possibility of another devastating earthquake in Japan; the possibility that North Korea may become sufficiently menacing to cause war in Southeast Asia.

2. From our vantage point that permits viewing the collective consciousness, we know that few are buying into those scenarios, none of which is part of Earth’s destiny. Even those who still are slumbering insofar as understanding that these moments at hand are fast leading to Earth’s Golden Age are aiding the light by refusing to live in fear of “possibilities.”

3. Nevertheless, let us insert at this point a reader’s question: “Fear can be directed positively, so why do you keep saying that we must stay out of fear?” We say “stay out of fear” because its magnified energy prevents light from reaching consciousness, thereby keeping individuals mired in third density, unable to evolve spiritually and intellectually. Fear precludes sound reasoning, common sense, logical questioning and the will to rise up against tyranny and corruption—that is why puppets of the dark forces were able to control the peoples of Earth for many millennia. The dark ones “feed” on the energy of fear—without it, they cannot exist!

4. It is with elation that we see fear subsiding in the collective consciousness, but it’s as potent as ever on an individual basis. Through the universal law of attraction, the energy of fearful individuals goes out into the universe and attracts matching energy; like a boomerang it returns and brings with it still more fearful circumstances for the person to deal with. Anyone who is “courting” fear in the belief that it can be directed positively is playing with fire. It would be confusing that powerful negative energy with its more powerful opposite: the positivity of living steadfastly in the light, which gives rise to the self-confidence, spiritual strength, courage, wise judgment and determination that can overcome hardships encountered.

5. It is true that billions are living in fearful conditions that are harsher or of longer duration than they needed to complete those aspects of their soul contracts. It is in these instances that contracts are amended at soul level so those persons can leave Earth lifetimes before finishing other karmic provisions, and by divine grace, they are credited with full completion of third density karma. In other instances, the original contract calls for a short lifetime in those dire circumstances—that is enough to balance other lifetimes, and the souls move forward in spiritual evolvement. In both cases, the dual benefits are that the fear energy formerly on the planet is gone and those souls are beaming their light from Nirvana to Earth.

6. During this unprecedented time in the universe, still another means of divine grace is being offered. Evolved souls are volunteering to take on part of weaker souls’ hardest karmic experiencing, thereby letting them complete other contract provisions; at soul level they move in concert so the weaker ones become strengthened and can evolve out of third density. It is customary for spiritually evolved physical civilizations to assist weaker ones who ask for help—this is exactly what many of them nearby and far distant have been doing for Earth and you! However, in this unique era, that soul-level cooperation also is available for spiritual growth—yet another example of the boundless love within lighted beings.

7. Now then, through meticulous arrangements to assure that all is in accordance with your laws, the top echelon of Illuminati in the banking and lending industry have been removed from their positions and will face legal prosecution. “Feeling the heat,” others are leaving voluntarily, and retrieval of the Illuminati’s stolen fortunes is underway. Military leaders are cooperating with the light forces to impede aggression by troops still in the Illuminati camp, and the destruction of some of their cavernous underground areas has halted heinous experiments and other covert activities.

8. Within the months ahead, governmental shake-ups will weed out Illuminati members or those acting under their control, and persons with moral and spiritual integrity will step in. The nascent governments born in “Arab spring” will become stabilized and tyrannical regimes will fall. Rampant corruption in multinational corporations will meet its well-deserved end; directors who serve the interests of the populace will remain, those who are greedy and self-serving will go. National economies in bankrupt status will not be successfully revived; the global economy will reach rock bottom and an honorable system will start operating worldwide. Wars, violence, deception, oppression and media censorship will cease incrementally as the dark hearts and minds among you leave the planet.

9. It can be no other way—simply, this is the physics that governs life in this universe. As Earth continues apace into successively higher planes, nothing with low vibrations in any form—physical bodies, subversive plans, theft, dishonesty, unjust laws and imprisonment, bigotry, cruel customs and deeds—can survive.

10. Moving on, no, it will not be quite like religions being “totally discarded and replaced by universal laws in the Golden Age.” When the truths come forth that science and spirit are one and the same and that religious dogmas were originated by early leaders of church and state to control the masses, people whose consciousness has risen beyond the constraints of third density will adhere to the spiritual aspects of their respective religions and the devised, controlling aspects will fall by the wayside.

11. One of the truths to come forth is that Zionism, which by dark intent has been made synonymous with Judaism, actually is a bellicose political movement within the Illuminati, and its aim for more than six decades has been to create conflict and instability in the entire Middle East. Zionists, who have wielded powerful influence within and behind major governments and their military forces, do NOT represent the Jewish peoples in Israel or anywhere else. And, like all other Illuminati factions, they have been committed to that cabal’s goal of global domination.

12. Although Semites are of diverse national origins and religions, the Zionists have been successful in convincing many that “anti-Semitic” is exclusively prejudice against the Jewish peoples and opposition to Israel’s right to defend itself from its “enemies.” By means of that blatant distortion, they obtained not only world sympathy, but also massive defense funding from Israel’s allies, most especially the United States, all of which served to increase the Illuminati’s vast profits from their industrial-military machine.

13. In addition to controlling the masses through dogmatic teachings, religions have served the dark purpose of divisiveness to such an extent that it resulted in centuries of trauma and bloodshed. Witness the Crusades, wars between Catholics and Protestants, pogroms against Jews, executions of “blasphemous” individuals who refused to “recant.”

14. Divisiveness has long been an effective tool of the dark ones. Not content to divide the peoples only through religions, they have separated you into other conflicting camps by attaching labels to social strata, ideologies and philosophies, types of governing and political parties, and by labeling as a “conspiracy theorist” anyone who disputes official claims about any situation or event. These separations have kept duality flourishing down through the generations, thus miring the population in third density mentality. Rejoice with us that duality is acting out the final scene of its very long play on the planet!

15. Will insects harmful to humans and animals be in fourth density? No. Indeed all life in this universe derives from God via the love-light essence of Creator and thus is a soul; however, the darkness contaminated the energy streamers of many life forms so they would become harmful to third density civilizations. Earth life as a slug, minute aquatic form or harmful insect may be a step up the evolutionary ladder for persons who once had intelligence and reasoning ability, but whose free will choices during physical lifetimes became so dark that they devolved into first density’s primitive existence.

16. Do black people have some special karma? No, nor do people of any other race on Earth. All of you have had lifetimes in different races, genders, body form and features, relationships, aptitudes, intelligence levels, beliefs and locations in this universe; and along the way each of you has made soul contracts to achieve balanced experiencing. The selection every one of you made for this lifetime is as unique as each of you is.

17. How can I hold fast to the light when members of my family are in deepest darkness? Your thoughts, beliefs and heartfelt feelings are known only to you, and therein you can hold your light steady. It may help significantly to silently “endow” darkly inclined family members with light qualities you wish they had. “Seeing” them in the light can negate your feelings of being held back by their dark aspects.

18. Please remember that a family agreement is made with all souls’ unconditional love for each other. Because the agreement is designed to benefit every participant, some are the “heavies” for their own balancing, which enables the others to experience what they need to achieve balance, and all can move forward in soul growth. None of the participants consciously knows the role he or she chose and all are responsible only for their personal decisions and actions. You cannot control the actions of the family members you feel are in darkness, but you can control your reactions—reacting within the light lets lightheartedness flow within and radiate outward to all around you.

19. How will people rationalize greater numbers of deaths as the planet nears fourth density? Very likely people who are stuck in third density consciousness will attribute the deaths to the obvious causes and not speculate on the possibility that any “higher purpose” is involved, and people whose awareness has been raised by the light will understand what is transpiring. It is natural to grieve when beloved persons die, but envisioning them living in Nirvana’s glories also will allow feelings of happiness for them.

20. What can we tell young children whose parents choose to die rather than change their religious beliefs, and who will care for all the children who are orphaned? The choice about when to leave this lifetime is made at soul level in original or amended contracts, and no one knows even his own contract, much less anyone else’s. All you can know about someone’s death is that the cause was a vehicle crash, for example, or cancer, heart failure, aneurism or any other medical diagnosis. So it is foolhardy to think, much less assume, that religiously devout people who die when their children are young chose to do that rather alter their beliefs.

21. Overt devotion to religion is not the same as what is in one’s heart and mind. Persons you may think never would believe anything that conflicts with teachings of their church may be listening to soul-level messages; conversely, some of the darkest individuals among you attend church services or even hold high offices. Please do not place any individual in any of the “choice-for-leaving” categories we have mentioned in previous messages.

22. If both parents die, their children will be cared for by the same family members, friends or legal guardians who would step in just as happens now. With consciousness increasing just as vibratory levels are, children are much more aware and resilient than you may think, and when telepathic connections open, they and their parents may discuss whatever they wish.

23. Let us speak now about families who are grieving the death of a child. Recently a friend of my mother’s asked if I could offer comforting words to the family of four-year old Philip, who valiantly fought leukemia until his frail little body gave out. Esmeralda, whom you could call my goddaughter, manages the care of children in Nirvana, and it was most appropriate that we grant her request to give a message for Philip’s family. His mother gave permission to share Esmeralda’s words so they can give a measure of comfort to all families whose children are living in Earth’s spirit world.

Hello, my dear grandmother on Earth. It is a joy to speak with you and give a message for Philip’s family. I went to meet him—what a beautiful little boy! It was a short welcome visit at the gentle care area where nurturing souls are with him constantly while his body strengthens from the long sickness. Already Philip is smiling and laughing and his eyes sparkle!

Soon he will be with me and we will look at the many types of homes so he can choose where he wants to live in the beginning. The homes differ in size, the colors and styles inside and out, and the landscaping differs too, although all of it is beautiful. He can choose to live in a tropical setting or one with pastures for horses, cows and other animals, or one of the homes by a lake or one in mountains—whatever environment most pleases him. I’ll let Philip choose how we travel around on our house-hunting tour—by bus, car, train, or we can take a side trip on a boat or even an airplane ride.

I must tell you that there are two primary groups of children who come—youngsters like Philip who were dearly loved and cared for and others whose lives were in dreadful conditions like war zones, refugee camps, or “forgotten people” who are sick and starving. The ones in the second group live in a different area at first, where each child is given such an abundance of love and attention that soon all sadness and memories of horrible conditions fade. Then those children join the ones in the first group and embark upon a healthy, happy, active life.

Both groups are divided by age for a while so they receive the care, attentiveness and teaching appropriate for the age. For instance, the infants and toddlers need specialized care and many kinds of frequent attention that children of Philip’s age and older don’t need, but they do require many other types of circumstances and instructions to nurture their interests and aptitudes. Every child is treated as the unique being he or she is—nothing of rigidity or expectations of conformance is part of life here.

All foods are in keeping with what you call “discarnate,” but our bodies certainly are visible to all of us! We have many kinds of delicious fruits, vegetables and grains—no meat, but there are plants that produce meat flavors—and lovely juices and many kinds of soup with different seasonings.

In all homes except the nurseries, the caretakers preside over Family Hour where each child has a turn to talk about his or her Earth family. The extent of their individual love bonds is evident, and in cases where little affection and attention were given, the child is encouraged to understand and feel forgiveness. You would call part of Family Hour prayer.

All schooling is according to age and comprehension. Philip will start in classes with children his age, and he can progress in studies as quickly as he likes and choose subjects of interest to him.

There are many forms of age-suitable entertainment—plays, music festivals, films, comedy shows and a variety of games indoors and out, and sports like swimming, tennis, hiking and skating. Often the older children teach the younger ones and also teach them good manners and other courtesies, how to dress themselves and tie shoes, build things with blocks, fly kites, build model ships and airplanes, and read them stories—it is the very same as big brothers and sisters on Earth! But specially trained supervisors always are aware of everyone’s activities, so please do not think that the children are left to decide for themselves what is appropriate and what isn’t!

Everyone can communicate telepathically, but especially youngsters enjoy speaking, and what a joy it is to hear them laughing about the sounds of words in their different languages!

Looking ahead, Philip will grow in stature and knowledge more quickly than children on Earth, and as he does, gradually he will remember other lifetimes of his cumulative soul. But always he will be only Philip! He will become far wiser and more intelligent, more knowledgeable and spiritually aware than he would have in a long Earth lifetime, but his love bonds with his Earth family never will change.

My dear grandmother, thank you for recording my description of life here so Philip’s family can easily picture him in those circumstances I explained.

Thank you, Mother.

24. With that uplifting message and our unconditional love, we bid you farewell for this moment.

———————————–
    LOVE and PEACE
    Suzanne Ward
    suzy@matthewbooks.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs. The predominant usage in modern English refers to persons hostile to those of differing sex, race, ethnicity, religious belief or spirituality, political alignment, nationality, language, sexual orientation, and age; and to those from a different region, with non-normative gender identity, those who are homeless, and those with various medical disorders, particularly behavioural and addictive disorders. Forms of bigotry may have a related ideology or world views.

Last edited by We Are You on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:32 am

Along the path I discovered that the most important thing I could do on the planet was just "be." This means to experience all that is without words, concepts, intellect yet one is in a state of pure conscious awareness. Words often get in the way of being. Sometimes they can trigger a state of "beingness." Basically to be totally in the moment is what life experience is all about.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:44 am

My energies have always flown quickly, so I bounce back rather speedily. That, and the good wishes from everyone certainly are helping! Flowers

My toes have gotten well enough for me to forget about them, then get reminded because I forgot... Embarassed

What can I say, It's tough to keep me in my chair!

The new Mega-crown is barely noticable, so yea for my excellent dentist! cheers

The upside to all this is I have been inspired to build a printer. This will be a large format thing that will stand upright.

Maybe later I'll make a giant wall sized one.

(take 2 scanners, an old PC, a wheelchair lift, and a baby bed spring, tie them together with venitian blind string, then plug it in. Oooyeah 1

--------------*----------------

I find that trying to hold back and observe your environment, and how it reacts with the people in it a fascinating hobby. With each circular iteration of daily life, I feel like I'm getting slightly better, and better at it.

Each change I make is subtle, but it adds or improves the state of each little thing, than from when I left it. (Just don;t go look at my kitchen counter right now! Bleh ) So when it comes around again, you that thing eases on by, does so effortlessly and we are freed up think about bigger and better things.

Like driving on the interstate at night.

I do have this compulsion to try and make things flow as much as they like too; like finding the zen way of doing things. (What? doing by not doing?...ummmm...something like that...)

Thing like to stick themselves to us, and then detach themsleves elsewhere. Finding the natural harmonies that they prefer will ease your life and theirs as well.

"Divide and Conquer" has about run out. Seems like nowadays more of "Exist and Prosper" is coming around.

The Glorian is the ray who “strikes His bell” when He comes into the physical world.

Is this the continuously flowing boundary at which the virtual particles' wave function collapses? ; and of which this flow is "controlled" or modulated by our soul, or at least it's appropriate extensional interface in that splace? aka, the boundary between the known and unknown, or the essence of "The Veil"? scratch

My question is limited to that which we interpret as our physical body. The continuity against which we sit I feel is a different matter entirely... Big Grin 3
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:29 pm

3C I think you tried to get in my dream last night.

I was driving an old beater pickup truck which sounded like an old Model T.
    I could hear it when I started it up. Then I looked and it was not a truck after all.
    It was a couch! 'Well let's see how I maneuver this big thing around!,' I thought.
    Somehow it connects with your avatar. Insanely Happy

Then I saw a beautiful long haired white collie type dog. It had a thin layer of purple
    on top of its coat and was strikingly beautiful. She had me mesmerized for a bit. I was petting
    her while I marveled at her majestic brilliance. I wanted to ask the lady who was with her
    if she was man made or naturally purple but thought it was a stupid question so I didn't.

Right before bed last night I was looking at this picture taken at Hoover Dam, last week:

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 19 Hoover10

There is a very interesting display under the statues about the alignment of the stars there
    that I want to research...didn't get to pay attention at the time. Anyone familiar with it?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Stunning photo Simplicity sunny
    Thank you so much for sharing it here.

Love for You angel

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Threecaster wrote:

The upside to all this is I have been inspired to build a printer. This will be a large format thing that will stand upright.

Building from inspiration is the shortest way to get things done Threecaster sunny

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:32 pm

For Troy

A Blessing for One Who is Exhausted
    John O'Donohue

When the rhythm of the heart becomes hectic,
    Time takes on the strain until it breaks;
    Then all the unattended stress falls in
    On the mind like an endless, increasing weight,

The light in the mind becomes dim.
    Things you could take in your stride before
    Now become laborsome events of will.

Weariness invades your spirit.
    Gravity begins falling inside you,
    Dragging down every bone.

The tide you never valued has gone out.
    And you are marooned on unsure ground.
    Something within you has closed down;
    And you cannot push yourself back to life.

You have been forced to enter empty time.
    The desire that drove you has relinquished.
    There is nothing else to do now but rest
    And patiently learn to receive the self
    You have forsaken for the race of days.

At first your thinking will darken
    And sadness take over like listless weather.
    The flow of unwept tears will frighten you.

You have traveled too fast over false ground;
    Now your soul has come to take you back.

Take refuge in your senses, open up
    To all the small miracles you rushed through.

Become inclined to watch the way of rain
    When it falls slow and free.

Imitate the habit of twilight,
    Taking time to open the well of color
    That fostered the brightness of day.

Draw alongside the silence of stone
    Until its calmness can claim you.
    Be excessively gentle with yourself.

Stay clear of those vexed in spirit.
    Learn to linger around someone of ease
    Who feels they have all the time in the world.

Gradually, you will return to yourself,
    Having learned a new respect for your heart
    And the joy that dwells far within slow time.

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:07 am