tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty inner Father Choosing Model

Post  We Are You Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:31 pm

"Each one of us whose inner Father/Self judges that should ascend is going to be helped to use own tools as long as it takes for ascension, can start now as well"
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Carol wrote:
    HigherLove wrote:
    Makes for an interesting case study though, doesn't it?

I could write a book about "we are you".

"We" are not okay.

Carol is clearly one of the chosen ones. How dare you do this on her forum. Argh!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Carol...you speak plenty well for yourself but I am having real issues right now with women who are attacked and abused, because something came into my body and said it was time to look after women. Sorry if I misread.

I think you are misunderstanding something here Troy. First, the forum belongs to the members and I'm only a steward here to assist. I also have a great appreciation for WE and have been hoping he would be more open about himself. He is sharing something here I wrote awhile back to him when we were chatting about being invited by ET to leave Earth prior to it's destruction. I was asked and declined for the reasons listed. I could not possible wish to save myself at the expense of leaving others behind I care about who need me. Which of course included all of the animals. Who would care for them?

As for being one of the "chosen ones" - I would WE are all chosen ones, which is why we were drawn to Mists in the first place.

So Troy, if you received an invitation from ET would you go?

By the way. How's greg doing? I hope he apologized and doing a bit of groveling.

Yep...looks like I misunderstood everything.

I will still use my own judgement regarding this person, but once again try to be more tactful with the giant neon warning signs.

Of course you want to take your animals.

If it was the right group of ETs who asked me, yes I would go. I am ready. Every day I work more and more on making sure there is less "stuff" for me to leave behind, just in case of a miracle (I am not putting on tennis shoes for any gurus and taking poison,I can tell you that!).

As for Gregg: MAJOR GROVEL.

Once those first waves of pain passed from me, he "saw the spirits". It was magic and I need to be really careful. I know this.

Now I see how much he is hurting, so the focus shifts from damning him and getting his attention to doing whatever I can to build him back up. I will say in Gregg's defense, he was ritualistically raped by a woman (anally) as a young boy, just like me. You cannot be violated like that and not have some scars.

HEALING SCARS FROM ANAL RAPE IS NABS -- IT IS FOR LIFE; JUST TRY AND SPIN IT INTO GOLD. HAVING THIS DONE TO US IS ONE OF OUR COMMON BONDS/SIMILAR EXPERIENCES. STRAIGHT PEOPLE HAVE TONS OF NAMES FOR THEIR CONNECTIONS TO ONE ANOTHER. SORRY, BUT OUR CULTURE DOES NOT HAVE ANY HOLY NAMES FOR US. IT WOULD MAKE COMMUNICATING SO MUCH EASIER.

We have agreed that once he is able to speak loudly enough for me to hear him (whipped puppy look), I will listen to his apology. His family is ashamed. His nephew learned some things he did not want to hear. It resulted in numerous family scandals coming to the surface.

People were hitting me with negative energy about it on Facebook.

To be clear - Knowing that resisting temptation is just not one of his skills :

1. I told him if he was with a woman to at least have the decency to let her know that I know.

2. I did not want to know of any details.

3. He was not to humiliate me with this in public (i.e. be discreet, not get it done near the building where I used to work. All of my former clients know now, too. All of my former employers know. The checker at the store, the woman at the pharmacy....it is a small town/county.

4. Consequence for lying to me about it with additional penalties for making me sound like a paranoid idiot: massive postings of dirty family secrets for hundreds of their friends and family to see on Facebook. This was to assist him with boundaries, and to go about this discretely. He didn't even give it a thought.

5. Clarissa entered my body. One woman attacked me for lack of tact (think this place is the first time I heard that about myself?). I opted to let Clarissa respond (woman to woman), and she told this one person who was dogging me that the only reason they were protesting so much was because they had something had something to hide and were afraid that something like this could happen in their family. That pretty much ended that.

6. Partial resolution: we now have a joint facebook account, with equal say (I did get his attention).

7. ???????? Today is the first time I have been able to give him more than five seconds to speak before I remind him that I know better, to knock it off, and try again. We have had a few laughs.

It is a hard lesson. Even my culture has a hard time with bisexuality.

Last edited by HigherLove on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 pm

We Are You wrote:"Each one of us whose inner Father/Self judges that should ascend is going to be helped to use own tools as long as it takes for ascension, can start now as well"

Once you start making any sense at all, I may understand you. Do you have someone to help you with your English? Sorry, but I am another stupid u.s. citizen who never learned another language.

Shocked
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty inner Father Choosing Model

Post  We Are You Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:36 pm

"Each one of us whose inner Father/Self judges that should ascend is going to be helped to use own tools as long as it takes for ascension, can start now as well" SPAMMING LOVE AS USUAL
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty inner Judge Model

Post  We Are You Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Each one of us may start by observing whether his/her oneSelf inner Father (His/Her own inner JUDGE) makes any Sense
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty inner Judge Yourself/Best Half Model

Post  We Are You Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:52 pm

inner Judge is almost the same as 3D Best Half

Last edited by We Are You on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:55 pm

GOT IT!

I understood that. Thanks.

Very Happy
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty Above facts http://www.thefreedictionary.com/expressed

Post  We Are You Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Dearest Carol and friends and soulmates

It seems we are all ready for ascension now based on the above facts

Last late but not least: Andromeda means "The Liberated One" SAMAEL AUN WEOR (FULL INNER FREEDOM/LIBERTY expressed on allD) The One Liberated Est Christ

Last edited by We Are You on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:38 am; edited 3 times in total
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:30 pm

We Are You wrote:Dearest Carol and friends and soulmates

Last late but not least: Andromeda means "The Liberated One" SAMAEL AUN WEOR (FULL INNER FREEDOM expressed on allD)

Uh, wow!

I insulted you and you responded with love and wisdom. I stand ashamed of myself.

burgundia, susan, floyd...any/all of you

please forgive me for my actions

...my God....

Just thank you. All of you. Thank you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Now you understand WE. He seeks resonance with others so we ascend together.

He really is an interesting man once you get to know him.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Carol wrote:Now you understand WE. He seeks resonance with others so we ascend together.

He really is an interesting man once you get to know him.

Bliss. Absolute bliss. That is what I feel.

I guess I have kept that book in a special place for a reason.

cheers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 pm

HigherLove wrote:

I am referring to burgundia's continual lack of respect and for being the c and the u and an n and a t.[/color]

I would like to also offer support to our friend Burgundia here and I am surprised that no one else has. Or then again am I. These days its all getting a bit weird.

She is most certainly not the letters spelt out above.
    Jawdrop
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Good grief! I totally missed that and am dismayed. I'm so sorry burgundia.

Troy... please clean it up your rant. This type of text is totally uncalled for and out of alignment with the primary rule of this forum. And by the way, personally, I find it extremely offensive.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 pm

I am sorry to say this, but this is not the same Troy that used to post just less than a week ago. It's just a different Energy signature...whatever might have happened. I miss the old Troy, with his eloquent and clear messages.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Carol wrote:Good grief! I totally missed that and am dismayed. I'm so sorry burgundia.

Troy... please clean it up your rant. This type of text is totally uncalled for and out of alignment with the primary rule of this forum. And by the way, personally, I find it extremely offensive.

In all fairness Carol the comment was removed by the OP. Till it was captured for posterity. Nevertheless. Burgundia is one of of our original and finest posters and most undeserving of this accolade.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:53 pm

I tried.

I am done.

AND CAROL WHAT YOU THINK OF ME LONGER MATTERS. YOU SURE GOT HER BACK DIDNT YOU??????????????

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 pm

The issue here is one of mutual respect and not calling members names is at the top of the list.

Troy - one of these days you are really going to need to look at how your mood swings affect others - including yourself. You have gone from being devastated to bliss to FU in just a few posts. I do see what's going on and called it awhile back. I'm just an ordinary person - not your projections. And the same goes for burgundia. She was just letting you know she thought some things should remain private.

By now you should understand the consequence of your last edited post.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Floyd wrote:

In all fairness Carol the comment was removed by the OP. Till it was captured for posterity. Nevertheless. Burgundia is one of of our original and finest posters and most undeserving of this accolade.

I appreciate you sharing this. Thank you.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Floyd wrote:Burgundia is one of of our original and finest posters and most undeserving of this accolade.

I agree with this Floyd and appreciate you bringing it up.
    I noticed Troy presented his excuses to both burgundia and susan above (409).
    In all fairness this is a good thing and as you said he removed his unrespectfull post.
    I thought balance was restored.

Love from me
    mudra.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:26 pm

We Are You wrote:Dearest Carol and friends and soulmates

Last late but not least: Andromeda means "The Liberated One" SAMAEL AUN WEOR (FULL INNER FREEDOM expressed on allD)
    your a funny bugger you are lol
    We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty Truth and Amnesty for All EST Greek Model

Post  We Are You Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Dearest Carol and friends and soulmates

Equality meaning couples working together (one vote each)

Last edited by We Are You on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Dearest We,

Being emotionally abusive toward other members cancels out the votes. What transpired was mean-spirited, insulting and uncalled for. We are all adults here and understand that behaving like an emotional batterer is unacceptable.

Omnipotence

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Dearest members,

In the past 5 weeks I've scalded myself with 1st, 2nd & 3rd degree burns down the front of my body, including my entire upper thigh; followed by 3 weeks of hives over 90% of my body from which my skin is peeling/flaking off; followed by pneumonia which I and my husband both still have. I have been very ill and still manage to preserver doing my best to maintain myself, my husband, daughter, critters and household without resorting to a temper fit, or calling anyone names irrespective of how short-tempered I feel these days.

My ribs ache from coughing, my body aches and yet I'm happy because today is better then feeling like death warmed over on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Meanwhile, the Kona Coffee Pipeline tastes mighty fine right now. Toast

I'm thinking it might be time to change avatars. So many decisions and so little time. Sabina

We Are You

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propolis

Post  We Are You Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:18 am

Dearest Full-She (we know we much love each other by now), friends and soulmates

Plenty of Mineral Water, Chocolate, Coconut meat, coconut water and coconut oil and honey and kindness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propolis

http://www.linguee.com.br/portugues-ingles/traducao/ab%F3bora.html

Sodium bicarbonate will buffer just about anything calming and protecting the body through balancing of pH and the raising of O2 levels

http://protocol.imva.info/index.php/emergency-medicine/

organic oranges and lemons
    http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/194x/klenner-fr-southern_med_surg-1948-v110-n2-p36.htm

http://www.old-herborn-university.de/literature/books/OHUni_book_8_article_11.pdf

"Legionnaires’ disease is a lung-based infection caused by the legionella bacteria that can potentially become very serious if not treated adequately. It causes the lungs to become inflamed and can resemble a critical pneumonia-type illness."

Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids

Omega-3 fatty acids have to be provided in the diet because the body can't make them. Sources of omega-3 fatty acids include fatty fish such as tuna, salmon, halibut, mackerel, sardines, herring, trout, flaxseed oil, canola oil, pumpkin seed oil and walnut oil, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center.
    Sources of Monosaturated Fats

Monosaturated fats are usually liquid at room temperature. Sources of monosaturated fats include olive oil, peanut oil, corn oil, safflower oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, peanut butter, cashew nuts, grape seed oil, macadamia nut oil, cashew nut oil, high oleic oil and avocado.

Sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids

Omega-3 fatty acids have to be provided in the diet because the body can't make them. Sources of omega-3 fatty acids include(...) flaxseed oil, (...), pumpkin seed oil and walnut oil, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center.
    Sources of Monosaturated Fats

Monosaturated fats are usually liquid at room temperature. Sources of monosaturated fats include olive oil, peanut oil, corn oil, safflower oil, (...), sunflower oil, sesame oil, (...), cashew nuts, grape seed oil, macadamia nut oil, cashew nut oil, high oleic oil and avocado.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/425721-do-fatty-acids-relieve-symptoms-of-cystic-fibrosis/#ixzz1nNGMIVp4

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/425721-do-fatty-acids-relieve-symptoms-of-cystic-fibrosis/#ixzz1nNGMIVp4

Last edited by We Are You on Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 Empty Re: How Is Everyone Doing Lately

Post  Jenetta Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 am

(This post from Higher Love at the http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3692p315-the-white-supremacist-and-fascist-ufo-contactees)

Bye Floyd...you can get really drunk now. You and burgundia can have an orgy and feast on all of this, while the Thubans do the math and explain how it all works.

Carol....I am so disappointed in you.

I pointed out my error, first.

Thanks for nothing.

Floyd:

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 17 68800

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3256p405-how-has-everyone-been-doing-lately Post 409

Higher Love did point out his errors and thoughtlessness towards a few members on the Forum before Floyd brought up the mess...and others chimed in with the wrongfulness of it all. For God's sake are any of us perfect? Anger, rage, pain and madness stir up the muck! Are any of us exempt from those emotions including myself? Higher Love said "please forgive me for my actions"...In my books forgiveness is everything. Burgundia and Susan have enough awareness and understanding to know Higher Love's true character which is Love. If those slighted wish to throw stones...and the rest of the sentence goes?

No Higher Love my friend...you are not "done" as you claim.

As Above So Below

Last edited by Jenetta on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:41 am