tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
We Are You
Eartheart
Aquaries1111
hobbit
Lionhawk
Brook
burgundia
lindabaker
Beren
Sanicle
Rasa
starninja
malletzky
icecold
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Mariadine
Floyd
mudra
Carol
Vidya Moksha
devakas
26 posters

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

devakas
    devakas

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 16 Empty Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

Post  devakas Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:19 pm

deleted

Last edited by devakas on Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rasa
    Rasa

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 16 Empty Re: Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts

Post  Rasa Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:28 am

Thanks Devakas Hugs

Last edited by Rasa on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Thanks Rasa for you valuable input. I love you

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 16 Prabhu10
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:43 pm

God is Person!

Last edited by devakas on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 pm

important message
    SWAMI PRABHUPADA
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 pm

How to conquer death? It is so sad when somebody dies. It seems happiness lost forever. Every time its like so unexpected so not fear. Rasa, you said Krishna devotees conquered death, can you explain about it.

Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 am

That's a deep question Devakas. William Deadwyler very elaborately answers this question Arrow here.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Just finished listening to Ravindra Svarupa Dasa.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH RASA FOR SHARING.

Flowers I love you

:)

devakas
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:14 am

Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:25 am

alien

Last edited by Rasa on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 pm

scientific world was hit in shock with the messages from both Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson and it greatly contributed to the underground scientific world for unmaterialistic approach research.

Michael Cremo joked on his blog that he maybe is reincarnation of Darwin and came back to fix his own mistake. :)

I got chance to get and read their books. In my humble opinion their books will be changing education text books in close future.

thanks for sharing Rasa

much respect
    devakas
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 pm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Letters To Richard Thompson
    from the two Nobel Prize winners in Physics, Eugene Wigner (1963) and Brian Josephson (1973). Perhaps our readers here and elsewhere might be interested to view copies of the documents suggesting a notable level of professional appreciation for both the quality of Sadaputa Prabhu’s work, and in especially in this case, with reference to his presentation on modern science and Vaisnava philosophy.

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 16 Untitled

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 16 Unled

source
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Very interesting......thank you Devakas.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 16 Soybean%20plant%20that%20had%20leafed%20out%20under%20the%20soil%20surface%20prior%20to%20emergence

Our Divine Destiny
    You are what your deepest desire is.
    As your desire is, so is your intention.
    As your intention is, so is your will.
    As your will is, so is your deed.
    As your deed is, so is your destiny.
    - Upanishads

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Thank you for sharing this wisdom Mudra!

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 pm

B.Gita As It Is
    Svami Prabhupada

As a person puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies,
    giving up the old and useless ones.

Purport: Change of body by the atomic individual soul is an accepted fact. Even the modern scientists who
    do not believe in the existence of the soul, but at the same time cannot explain the source of
    energy from the heart, have to accept continuous changes of body which appear from childhood to boyhood and
    from boyhood to youth and again from youth to old age. From old age, the change is transferred to another
    body.
    Transference of the atomic individual soul to another body is made possible by the grace of the Supersoul.
    The Supersoul fulfills the desire of the atomic soul as one friend fulfills the desire of another.
    The Vedas, like the Mundaka Upanisad, as well as the Svetasvarata Upanisad, compare the soul and Supersoul
    to two friendly birds sitting on the same tree. One of the birds (the individual atomic soul) is eating
    the fruit of the tree, and the other bird (Krisna) is simply watching His friend. Of these two birds-
    although they are the same in quality- one is captivated by the fruits of the material tree, while the
    other is simply witnessing the activities of His friend. Krsna is the witnessing bird, and Arjuna is the
    eating bird. Althought they are friends, one is still the master and the other is the servant.
    Forgetfulness of this relationship by the atomic soul is the cause of one's changing his position from
    one tree to another, or from one body to another. The jiva soul is struggling very hard on the tree
    of the material body, but as soon as he agrees to accept the other bird as the supreme spiritual master-
    as Arjuna agreed to do by voluntary surrender unto Krsna for instruction - the subordinate bird
    immediately becomes free from all lamentations. Both the Mundaka Upanisad and Svetasvatara Upanishad confirm this:

sumane vrkse puruso nimagno 'nisaya socati muhyamanah justam yada pasyaty anyam isam asya mahimanam
    iti vita-sokah

"Although the two birds are in the same tree, the eating bird is fully engrossed with anxiety and
    moroseness as the enjoyer of the fruits of the tree. But if in some way or other he turns his face
    to his friend the Lord and knows His glories - at once the suffering bird becomes free from
    all anxieties."

I was inspired to share this from Bhagavad Gita As It Is after I saw the blog by Benloka

I seem to be getting a lot of subtle messages/signals/signs recently, coupled with frequent synchonicity. Not quite sure what to make of it, but heres another thing happened. We'd gone away mainly for a bit of reading/study time, so I was reading Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita earlier that day for about 4 hours. In both books, I kept coming across the same example. Its a commonly used example about the soul and God being like two birds sitting in the same tree. One bird is captivated by the fruits on the tree, frantically chasing after more, the other is merely witnessing. The tree represents the material body, and life after life, the soul and God travel from one body to another. The soul is so anxious about trying to enjoy the material world through the medium of the body, but if he simply turns toward God, who is sitting right next to him, then that anxiety and struggle immediately vanishes. Anyway, I was reading this example, again and again. Eventually, after reading it the umpteenth time, I put my book down on the bedside table. Got up and looked at the small picture hanging above the bed. I'd not seen it when I first came in, but when I saw I couldn't believe my eyes....

Vedic Scripts, wisdom and facts - Page 16 Dsc00210

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm

wishing all you all moments of bliss

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Thank you devakas that was very nice Cheerful

Love for You
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Interesting research wow

http://www.aton432hz.info/AOHM1.htm

THE ALL-ONENESS HADRON MATERIA (AOHM):
    The All-One Unified Force & The All Is God Particle

By Ananda M. Bosman,
    March 18-26, 2006 (as released to the Grail-Ring Europe)
    [updated August 2006]

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm

In january 2011, the BBT published Rethinking Darwin: A Vedic Study of Darwinism and Intelligent Design by Leif A. Jensen. In this video he explains the idea and history of the book.

Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 am

Thank you Devakas very interesting ! Flowers
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:07 pm

discovering sanctuary Radhadesh

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:55 am