tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
Lad of the North
Sanicle
HigherLove
JesterTerrestrial
Lionhawk
savage241
silentghost
shiloh
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
sjkted
Brook
Micjer
Jenetta
MargueriteBee
devakas
sabina
ClearWater
investigator
lindabaker
burgundia
CetaceousOne
Carol
arctourist
Anchor
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
mudra
malletzky
LeeEllisMusic
TRANCOSO
icecold
Mercuriel
Floyd
38 posters

St Germain and Charles

silentghost
    silentghost

St Germain and Charles - Page 17 Empty Re: St Germain and Charles

Post  silentghost Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 am

Floyd wrote:
    silentghost wrote:

and for the record id beat his head in too

Thats not very spiritual.

I was simply asking for another side to the story from an ex member and what he can tell us about the things that have been said about its founder.

Im not aware of his altercations and publishing addresses and what have you and for me that is unnecessary

What has gone outside of this forum does have to be replicated here.

No. posting pictures of Charlie doesnt really answer anything I have to say.

so you find the one person he detests ahahahha ok Floyd your about as fair and balanced as fox news Very Happy
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:37 am

Thank you Carol!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:40 am

I would still like to know about Charles connection with ST Germain ( Or Germain)

I noticed violence and trouble seems to be a recurring theme where Charles goes.

Dont you think that is worrying?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:50 am

Floyd wrote:I would still like to know about Charles connection with ST Germain ( Or Germain)

I noticed violence and trouble seems to be a recurring theme where Charles goes.

Dont you think that is worrying?

haven't we been down this road in this thread Floyd...and everything we attempted to say was twisted? Why should we now attempt to do the same?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:54 am

Ok I Tell You What

For the sake of the rest of the forum Carol I want you to close this thread.

I started it. So I would like to close it.

Questions remain unanswered but when it comes to publishing peoples stuff and bricks, violence and threats I want to draw the line.
    Let the spooks deal with that.

Please close it.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:00 am

Floyd wrote:Ok I Tell You What

For the sake of the rest of the forum Carol I want you to close this thread.

I started it. So I would like to close it.

Questions remain unanswered but when it comes to publishing peoples stuff and bricks, violence and threats I want to draw the line.
    Let the spooks deal with that.

Please close it.

Ahh..now the interest in the forum is uppermost in your mind. Where was it when you were spouting off about the Combat 18 and aligning Atticus1 as such.....hmmm? Making this forum a rumor mill? When you have no idea other than rumors of wagging tongues....and have decided to paint the 18 as elitist delusionals...who want to save the world? LOL

Who started that rumor????????? Save the world indeed!!!!!!!!!! It's all we can do to save ourselves by the looks of this thread Floyd eh?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:01 am

ok I was waiting for you to pipe up.

Keep it open

Lets here the story... all sides not just that of the 18. Who is St Germain? What about the people Charles has murdered..Lets hear it all.

I absolute and fundamentally disagree with the need for a group of 18 yes as I think its pointless. And I smell a huge rat around its inception and its leader. As do many others.
    Thats my opinion

I am perfectly entitled to have it and I do. If you have a problem with that then you are perfectly entitled to have one of course.

There are many people in the world doing fine work and they do so without fuss, mayhem violence and in anonymity. They quietly go about their work in humility and are neither led nor leaders.

My praise and admiration goes out to them.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 am

Floyd wrote:ok I was waiting for you to pipe up.

Keep it open

Lets here the story... all sides not just that of the 18.

The story Floyd? You gotta be kidding me! All I wished to do was dispel the rumor of racism...and you want to hear the story? What for? Really Floyd..this is ridiculous. You should do what I did. Attempt to find out the damned truth. In doing so you get a much better picture. I chose to do some research. I did not find an elitist group but a group of fine individuals who want to do some really cool stuff. That's all!

Not espionage. No dark secrets...or cults....no sacrificial altars. Just people who want to do things in a positive manner. Imagine that! What a concept! and damned sure nobody is trying to save the world. That would take a collective conscious.....perhaps removing the perpetuation of lists and concentrating on that might be a goal?

Floyd wake up...there is no leader in the Atticus1 group.....

Your directive...your lists....your insinuations and attempt to judge what you know nothing about eh?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:11 am

It is now 3:58 am here fro xmas sake. Do you guys ever sleep? Yesterday we had 10 earthquakes! 10! If any of you happened to look at the IRIS maps you would see the whole planet is shaking and we've been having one CME after another for the past week with intense proton activity. As I see it this thread is a reflection of the energies that are flying around just brought down to a very human level. It also has been a reflection of a number of misperceptions, false assumptions and digging holes deep into the psyche to root out cherished attitudes, ideas and beliefs that may or may nor be serving oneself.

What I view as happening is karma unfolding and I have to agree with shiloh.

PS: For all concerned here' This is in fact a 'cosmically stipulated' Week of Confusions or WOC and spanning from Sunday, January 15th to January 22nd, 2012.
    This also coincides with the New Year of the Chinese Waterdragon on January 23rd, 2012 btw.
    So I may ask for all concerned here to take this into your considerations in regards to bannings and leavings and being upset about things which might all resolve themselves in time and when better communications become feasible.

Because the Bacon code uses a binary form of A=0 and B=1 and so associates the ABBA-BAAB alphanumerics say; I bothered with it to show the enquirers, what this is all about.
    Some might so be able to decipher this most basic code with a little dligence and application.
    Otherwise the secret message will remain - well a secret! But Mudra knows it!

The year of the Water Dragon is now upon us. You may want to check out how the year is going to go for your sign. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3947-the-year-of-the-yang-water-dragon-2012?highlight=year+of+the+dragon

Last edited by Carol on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:13 am

What lists are you obsessing about.

There are some connections yes and some bloody good ones. Lists Smitsts.

Good luck in your 18. Im a member of the Planet.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 am

Floyd wrote:

There are many people in the world doing fine work and they do so without fuss, mayhem violence and in anonymity. They quietly go about their work in humility and are neither led nor leaders.

My praise and admiration goes out to them.

the only one who has made noise about the 18 and Atticus1 is you Floyd...pointing the finger of judgment. We are quite....we are doing some cool work....and we don't seek the attention you have so graciously given us.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 am

Despite all my respect for ALL of you and what you stand for...

remember...ALL of you...you're not doing yourself a favour at this moment while allowing the present unfolding of this issue.

If we as humanity are suppose to grow spiritually, then this is definitelly the wrong approach.

Allowing, forgetting and accepting our own mistakes first, will help us to get over our current and poor stand as we are as humanity.

Oh, and this is not a call to shut up, I am not implying that...nor I am implying that YOU made mistakes. I just ask you to ask yourself if you did any.

With much respect to all of you.
    Mall...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 am

As I said my admiration goes out to those who have no need to join closed forums or groups.

They are the ones making the changes we all need. Many of them will have no idea they are doing it.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 am

[quote="Brook"]
    Floyd wrote:

we are doing some cool work....and we don't seek the attention you have so graciously given us.

Which is way there was all the fuss on Avalon, just to get the ball rolling.

I think ive said all that needs to be said.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 am

St Germain and Charles - Page 17 Flat550x550075f
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:St Germain and Charles - Page 17 Flat550x550075f

Indeed. And it can also be kind.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:15 am

Brook good to see you here my lovely. I have not got involved in any of this due to the fact that I know nothing in the way of facts. I don't have alot of time for chest beating what ever for it takes.

I would just like to ask the benefits that we are recieving from discussing this topic?? I only watched the vid from PC on Charles, and as a fellow Londoner I can understand charles, from the video evidence. This does not mean I agree just that I hear him and his pain of having to deal with his own life.

Just as Bob Marley said. You are the only one who sees what we do with our hands, therefore, we are the only ones to judge ourselves. With that in mind rather than conflict of views can we get clear as to the benefits of this thread. If there is none, then we should all stop posting here which will bring about the end of the influence it has on our collective vibrations.

Charles where ever you might be, show your boat race here so we can get the truth of what the situation.

Floyd understand where you are coming from but we can never force our point of view on another because we will only end up with a monotone society, or otherwise said, one that is a living dead.

Love you guys. Thats right you aswell

Special love to JT for your beauty that you bring here to ease and lubricate our whit.

t

Lawless
    DrRascher
    DrRascher

Post  DrRascher Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:13 am

Silentghost and Brooke are the only people here with an idea of what they are talking about!!!!
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 am

DrRascher wrote:Silentghost and Brooke are the only people here with an idea of what they are talking about!!!!

Claims who??? Do you think that jumping in with such claims on this board is the finest way to introduce yourself properly???

I am somehow missing your respect to many folks here, from who you obviously don't have a slicest idea who they are and what they stand for.

But hey, welcome anyway...

much respect
    Mall...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 am

For goodness sake, can people please get off Floyd's back!! It's a forum. Forums are for expressing one's point of view/opinion. We all do it and he has every right to as well. There are heaps of negative posts on this forum, not just Floyd's, but I don't see anyone jumping all over the posters of those. If it wasn't the much loved Brook and Lionhawk he seems to have triggered issues in, I'm sure it wouldn't have degenerated into this. I'm beginning to wonder if every time the poor man makes a post on any issue, something will be found to start the whole thing off all over again. It does seem to be the pattern of late.

And if I've offended anyone by posting this, forgive me for expressing MY point of view. I don't like upsetting anyone, and dislike seeing friends upset just as much. Please.....let it go. It's not what we're all here for, surely.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:27 am

Don't know who Dr Rasher is....but apparently he seems to think labeling people anti Semitic without knowing them is a bit harsh eh?

Perhaps it's Floyd that has upset someone? And cannot stand the thought that he may be incorrect by putting those people on a list with the likes of Hitler and some group called combat 18 should be retracted? But I won't hold my breath. Nor will I delve into this further....it's a waste of time. And time to me is valuable. I made my case. We are not some elitist group of brain sucking jew hating racists. Period. The sooner Floyd can accept that and move on and take us off that list all the better eh? But again..I won't hold my breath.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:33 am

Sorry Brook, but I think you might be stretching what Floyd has said a little too far, maybe even to the point of putting words into his mouth. I never saw/read him saying that your group was anti-semitic at all. Others maybe, but not the group from Atticus1, and sadly that seems to be the issue here. A non-issue.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 am

Brook wrote:Don't know who Dr Rasher is....but apparently he seems to think labeling people anti Semitic without knowing them is a bit harsh eh?

Perhaps it's Floyd that has upset someone? And cannot stand the thought that he may be incorrect by putting those people on a list with the likes of Hitler and some group called combat 18 should be retracted? But I won't hold my breath. Nor will I delve into this further....it's a waste of time. And time to me is valuable. I made my case. We are not some elitist group of brain sucking jew hating racists. Period. The sooner Floyd can accept that and move on and take us off that list all the better eh? But again..I won't hold my breath.

But apparently, he/she took side without even presenting any proof (tangible or not) to back his claim. Now with all due respect, but this is something to be labeled as secondhand information as well. And if we're to be correct...if I am to be correct...I will also stand here in front of our small community and defend this place from intruders (I will, for now, avoid the label troll).

Much respect
    Mal...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 am

blah blah blah here we go again.

Football hooliganism and right wing groups in the UK go hand in hand. Your Charles is no saint. He murdered over 25 people and stabbed his religious teacher? So it is claimed.

Can this be confirmed?

Who is St Germain..is there a religious philosophy associated with Atticus1. Id be delighted to hear about it. Is it St Germain, Is it someone else?

What do you think about 2012?
    Why dont people trust Charles....

. I would like to hear what other ex 18 have to say about this operation before getting jumped on by current 18 members. What do they have to be afraid of?
    And Northern Boy.. please keep any peoples identities out of it as im not interested. I am interested in experiences and alleged threats however.
    Im sure there are other ex members who have had experiences apart from northern Boy.

Lets discuss this shall we. The 18 past and present and was Charles ever a member of a right wing group when he was a football hooligan.

Not that well get a straight answer.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:42 am

You folks crack me up.

By the way, welcome DrRascher. Glad to see you're not shy about jumping in and getting your feet wet.

Nothing like a good spirited debate to read while Brook

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 pm