Well everybody, hang me out to dry if you wish, but one of the first things I learned after going from mainstream religion to "NABS" to whatever we call ourselves, "here":
"Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing".
Perhaps Wayne Dyer "NABS" to some, but just that one statement alone, when remembered, frees me up to try new things without fear.
What does this community mean to me? Everything.
Who has my allegiance: if I am being myself correctly, my allegiance will always be in the interest of the highest good of all.
In order to do that, I have to touch base (or try) with my Higher Love-Self.
Two things had a major influence regarding my decision to create a profile at Atticus1.
1. I may be too curious for my own good, but I want to get to the root of what disturbed me so much about "Charles"...and Bill...that I am willing to face "it", head-on.
2. I thought we may have lost Brook for good, and I just was not ready to deal with that. I know I have spoken to the value of her work; specifically, in relation to how I could use it as a jumping board to show how Ancient Druids helped spread the message across the globe (before it became another perverted religion and my emphasis on being "Independent"). However, the main point is the personal connection.
I think it inappropriate to discuss any content from that forum, here.
I have not yet properly introduced myself on that forum.
1. Jumping in wham bam! is rude.
2. I have been lost in the drama here.
3. The site is flippin' amazing. From the platform to the color scheme. It is amazing. It's like walking into a cool room with perfect lighting. It has an ambiance that you must see to appreciate. (MEN - You are going to love it).
Beyond this, I know not.
This is still my spiritual home.
I want to be up front about this now and get it over with, because I am not up to anything more than continuing my search for the truth.
If they put a bullet in my head and take me out, things could be worse -- Floyd and I could be stuck in an elevator, left to debate this amongst ourselves.
I hate to cast stones in brick houses. I have been clear and up front about my issues. However, as long as people are talking about the energies of people who founded forums, what about this one? Would we still be here without Carol and Mercuriel?
And doggone perplexed as I am, Floyd is quite a stand-up man. I appreciate him calling for an end to this thread, and for the reasons he stated.
I just want the truth...
...dammit I am tired and I want the truth...
So, should anybody head over there, I have the same screen name. I have not posted anything, yet.
Love me or hate me, "here" or "there".
May my Acts be a blessing upon the world, and in turn, to me.
I do not know the numbers, but I know this: "M-O-O-N. That spells moon".
"Whatever you dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genious, power, and magic in it". - Goethe