tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
Lad of the North
Sanicle
HigherLove
JesterTerrestrial
Lionhawk
savage241
silentghost
shiloh
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
sjkted
Brook
Micjer
Jenetta
MargueriteBee
devakas
sabina
ClearWater
investigator
lindabaker
burgundia
CetaceousOne
Carol
arctourist
Anchor
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
mudra
malletzky
LeeEllisMusic
TRANCOSO
icecold
Mercuriel
Floyd
38 posters

St Germain and Charles

CORE'
    CORE'

St Germain and Charles - Page 20 Empty Re: St Germain and Charles

Post  CORE' Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Hey there peeps.

Just to clarify what atticus1.org is and isnt.

The sections are, although not all complete and not limited to -

• The Agora, The Apella, The Assembly - a discussion of interest, proposal of action and voting system. Members are able to suggest proposals for action on what they believe is required - for an example you may want to educate the World about Fluoride being pumped into the water supply and so you think it would be a good idea to film a documentary to broadcast across the World to make people aware - if this passes a vote of interest the topic is discussed, planned and voted on through the various stages with one final "Yes Action" or "No Action" vote being made by the Assembly who will have all the background information that has been made available.

• The Media Site - this will be a site where media is available that has been published by Atticus1.org as well as members of the site.

• The Radio Site - A site that offers all members the opportunity to publish radio shows. These can be anything from personal music, discussion, interviews, comedy, research topics, opinions and beliefs, pretty much anything!

The site is still young and some areas are still being developed but the members we have here are what make this site brilliant and we really are one great team.

The site is not a shrine. Its not a sheep pen and its not a place you can come to bad mouth other sites. Atticus himself is just a member of this site, yes he brought this together but only by way of creating the idea and the opportunity, the site and platform has been built, developed and launched by the staff that volunteered and the members of the site.

You wont find any bad mouth about your site, nexus, Avalon, Camelot or any other alternative media site condoned there. We believe that we are all in this together, the more sites the merrier.

For the record, like I have said before - yes Stephen Hodges was a football hooligan, he was involved in fascism, he was a gangster and alleged murderer, but it took a man of this background to bring together a global movement for the GOOD of the planet...... what are you and your keyboard doing?

This is a great forum and the people here seem great too.

Peace to you all.

Core

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Can you people control your ego, and your mind??

Each of you are better than that, you just forgot it. Blink So much healing and purifying self is needed, it almost hopeless. No

Rehab for all humanity is needed.

just insanity i see here
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 pm

CORE' wrote:Hey there peeps.

• The Agora, The Apella, The Assembly - a discussion of interest, proposal of action and voting system. Members are able to suggest proposals for action on what they believe is required - for an example you may want to educate the World about Fluoride being pumped into the water supply and so you think it would be a good idea to film a documentary to broadcast across the World to make people aware - if this passes a vote of interest the topic is discussed, planned and voted on through the various stages with one final "Yes Action" or "No Action" vote being made by the Assembly who will have all the background information that has been made available.

• The Media Site - this will be a site where media is available that has been published by Atticus1.org as well as members of the site.

• The Radio Site - A site that offers all members the opportunity to publish radio shows. These can be anything from personal music, discussion, interviews, comedy, research topics, opinions and beliefs, pretty much anything!

The site is still young and some areas are still being developed but the members we have here are what make this site brilliant and we really are one great team.

The site is not a shrine. Its not a sheep pen and its not a place you can come to bad mouth other sites. Atticus himself is just a member of this site, yes he brought this together but only by way of creating the idea and the opportunity, the site and platform has been built, developed and launched by the staff that volunteered and the members of the site.

You wont find any bad mouth about your site, nexus, Avalon, Camelot or any other alternative media site condoned there. We believe that we are all in this together, the more sites the merrier.

For the record, like I have said before - yes Stephen Hodges was a football hooligan, he was involved in fascism, he was a gangster and alleged murderer, but it took a man of this background to bring together a global movement for the GOOD of the planet...... what are you and your keyboard doing?

Peace to you all.

Core

Great post CORE. Thanks (from me) for finally and simply answering the questions Floyd had asked and gave it all a better perspective re growth. I love you And yes it is a great forum with great people. Seems you've had a look around.

(Sorry devakas, just felt this member's post needed acknowledgement for the reasons given. And now I'll shut my mouth Bleh )
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:24 pm

First I would like to say hello to and welcome CORE. Thank you for your post and clarification. I personally appreciate what you had to share.

Next, having worked at the Public Health Department for a number of years and being second in charge I have this to say about vaccines. Avoid them.

The one time I got a flu vaccine at the PHD back in 1991, I ended up sicker then a dog because as Brook said the flu virus mutates. I've also done extensive research on vaccines and at one time reviewed the autopsy reports of all child deaths in the San Francisco Bay Area and discovered a very high correlation of Sudden Infant Death of babies who recently had their vaccine shot. The puncture site was still visible at the time of autopsy report.

The sad thing is how many people (including my RN husband - who has now come to his senses) are brain washed into thinking vaccines are a good thing. The reality is that they have a negative impact on overall health and are the source of the huge increase of ADD, ADHD, autism and a whole host of other things. One of the stabilizing agents of vaccines used to be Mercury. Imagine that? It's the pharmaceutical companies that push the vaccines and they are big business.

Now here is another tidbit. My mom had the pneumonia vaccine. Guess what... 3 months later she came down with pneumonia and almost died from it. Obviously the vaccine didn't do her any good. They have also done studies in 3rd world countries where they have proven how vaccines impair health . I just read one recently but don't recall where to find it. People would be much better off just altering their diets to maintain an alkaline condition and avoiding junk food. But that is another thread.

And finally, Lad of the North... I'm already receiving several complaints from various members regarding your posts. What's that all about? We haven't seen you for who knows how long (actually July 19, 2011) and you pop in creating discord.

As we're into transparency here at Mists I just thought I'd pass this info onto you for your consideration.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

St Germain and Charles - Page 20 Empty Re: St. Germaine & Charles

Post  Jenetta Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 pm

devakas wrote:

Can you people control your ego, and your mind??

Each of you are better than that, you just forgot it. St Germain and Charles - Page 20 420354 So much healing and purifying self is needed, it almost hopeless. No

Rehab for all humanity is needed.

just insanity i see here

After reviewing JT's post/video of the dialogue between Atticus and NB I'm inclined to agree with Devakas...this thread has been smeared with real ?!?!!

For all those at Atticus1 including Brook and Core (and now Higher Love) I wish you the best in your projects...hopefully all the rotten branches will fall off the wholesome Tree!

Thank you Core for validating the various personality aspects of Atticus...hmmmm.

St Germain and Charles - Page 20 187111
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Not that i am a friend of b.rian and I just never know about Kerry lol I found this in my travels today... thought it seemed fitting here... maybe some people can make some intelligent comments about this!

AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ATTICUS (CHARLES) and THE GROUP OF 18 7 months, 3 weeks ago #47034
    Whereas, the administration of this forum and its leadership have never been deceived or misled by the individual known as Charles or Atticus. Having seen him for who he is from the beginning, reference the Articles section of the Project Camelot Production website for articles written in this regard dating from January 2, 2011 on... With that in mind, we stand alongside Avalon and Nexus in the following:

The administration of this forum has determined after much research and sharing of information that the individual known as Atticus, aka ‘Charles’, and the group of ‘18’ is not one that this community can support or endorse.

A few former members and associates have already come forward with a very great deal of hard, substantiated information that presents a very different picture to that presented to the public so far.

There will follow a major and detailed presentation of facts. This may take a little while to compile, so we ask all readers of this important statement to be patient. It is being prepared by whistleblowing former members of the ‘18’.

In the meanwhile, we can state the following in summary:

1) The extensive material that has come to light is sufficient to cause the moderators of the Avalon Forum, the Camelot Forum, and the Nexus Forum to agree completely and unanimously about (a) the magnitude of the problem that exists and (b) the importance of this very clear joint statement.

2) Atticus' statements cannot be relied on as factual. There is a very extensive amount of manipulation, distortion, falsehoods, exaggerations, and subtle but strong mental control. What is stated in this paragraph is beyond any remaining doubt.

3) The moderators of the three forums were fully aware of what had been planned (and have audio recordings of meetings as full and clear substantiation), but waited until the 18 decided to attack. This came yesterday in the form of a deliberate smear against Bill Ryan and Inelia Benz which had the sanction and support of each member of the 18.

Some members have left voluntarily, disgusted or disturbed by what they witnessed. More have been recruited recently. The current known list of members is:

 Atticus
     Dale
     Exanimoveritas
     Icecold
     Isostool
     K626
     kinerkid
     NinjaPhil
     Real Intent
     Rhiannon
     sepia
     silentghost80
     Thunderbird
     [TigerLilly and Gypsy Woman are not voting members of the '18', but have been aware and willing associates.]

Those who are Avalon Forum members are all immediately and permanently unsubscribed (from Avalon) for knowingly and deliberately supporting a calculated smear against valued members of the alternative community.

4) The context in which all this is occurring is this. There is a plan to control the alternative community and establish a pay-for-membership forum (atticus1.org) that would have a target of 40,000 members generating a revenue stream of $200,000 per month.

5) It was part of that strategic plan that the three forums (Avalon, Camelot and Nexus) should be destroyed.

6) It has been Atticus' plan from the start (August 2010) that there should be established a major alternative media portal to be a dominating new major player in this genre. Bill Ryan was targeted and head-hunted by Atticus to head up the project.

By the end of January 2011 it became clear that Bill Ryan was never going to co-operate in this venture. His alliance with Inelia then became first an inconvenience, and then a threat to this plan.

7) Another part of Atticus' strategy was to deliberately create conflict between the three forums, and to then create this new order out of the carefully planned chaos. (This 'ordo ab chao' formula may give you a significant clue about the modus operandi here, and who is behind the scenario.)

Cool Because of this, the moderators of all three forums are united in this statement and stand shoulder-to-shoulder against a common threat to the alternative community. Each forum will decide what actions to take with regard to the members of the 18 according to their internal rules and policies.

Anyone reading this is encouraged to copy this clarification anywhere on the internet as long as no part of this statement is altered.

END OF JOINT FORUM STATEMENT (altered slightly to adjust for CamelotForum).

--Kerry Cassidy
    Project Camelot
    Founder Camelot Forum

Re: AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ATTICUS (CHARLES) and THE GROUP OF 18 7 months, 3 weeks ago #47076
    I doubt that the above quoted "Charles plan" would be realistic and executable plan ( ie 40 000 memebers etc )

It's an abstract . Posing danger and destroying "all the 3 forums" ?

Nexus in its present form did not exist at the beginning of January .

Likewise , Bill is not an innocent little boy caught in a game without knowing what's going on ...

I've rather seen tens of really stupid people on all these unnamed boards constantly searching for conflict , blaming some One for the overall picture not looking as it fits to them ,
    stressing the presence of an authority and ridiculing any such authority at the same time ,

equalising us all to one row and themselves to the wisest of wise ,

to anything from ETs to secret agents to nuclear physicist to true gurus of mankind

yet unable to discriminate between reality and Internet .

I strongly advice everyone to 'stick to their business' whatever it means ..

If your task is to destroy others it's yourself who will be destroyed ,

but I do not believe for a moment that this is true .

Kingdom or an army of cowards , does not fall on decisions of one but on stupidity of many .

http://camelotforum.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=37&id=47034&Itemid=164#48068

POSTED AS IS! JT!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:23 pm

CORE' wrote:Hey there peeps.

Peace to you all.

Core

Greetings CORE... to answer the question... Your reading it now! JT! Big Grin 2

I HAVE STARTED A GLOBAL MOVEMENT!!! ITS CALLED THE ORIGINAL ROUND!!!

ITS A UNIVERSAL RENAISSANCE FOR MY SOUL FAMILY!!! ALL ARE WELCOME!!!

JT!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    silentghost wrote:

i honestly can not remember the last name it was on a document i seen more then 8 months ago as for who he works for there is no main group out in the open so to speak what makes things hard is a group of unknowns have infiltrated every agency with power

and its ok if you dont know about us as i said ill gladly answer any question as long as its not in the line of speaking for others ^^

This is a damn good statement Big Grin 2

As for questions...well better give me a min lol

Ok the first one that comes to mind is really directed to you and all the Avalovers around here

WCYDFM!

Utah Saints vs Drumsound and Bassline Smith - WCYDFM (Tantrum Desire Remix)

Please feel fee to share anything in specific you feel i should know as I have not watched the video not have i read much more then others postings about it some of which have now been said to include some racist claims and could perhaps lead me to think as I have said before

it looks like somethings going on!!!

But Brook that/s just the voices i hear in my head...they dont tell me to eat people...they say things like what your reading now haha Welcome to the Mists Of AvalonNo seriously earthlings! WCYDFM?

Peace Merlin JT! Nutbar UFO2

[center]
    AND SILENT GHOST YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME!!!

WCYDFM!!!
    Lad of the North
    Lad of the North

Post  Lad of the North Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 pm

And finally, Lad of the North... I'm already receiving several complaints from various members regarding your posts. What's that all about? We haven't seen you for who knows how long (actually July 19, 2011) and you pop in creating discord

Geez Carol whats wrong with what i have posted ? do you see anything wrong Flyod asked for proof i supplied it and then mark decided to say that i was a basher of the female gender and threatened to beat my head in. As did the mighty Brook accuse me of posting things i never did yet no evidence was presented I am only posting this for your consideration Members that want to complain can ask me not to post this kind of info, they don`t have to hide behind you cowering in the corner so I am not aware of them and not yet capable of reading their minds. Speak up stand up and tell me what it is you don`t like about my posts . One last Question am i obligated to have to worry about the frail minds of some members here perhaps if this bothers them maybe they shouldn`t be here I don`t think i have broken any forum regulations ........

Don`t be shy now give me your version of discord...............please advise
    CORE'
    CORE'

Post  CORE' Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Hey JT,

All the "we will be presenting some very in depth info and evidence about the agenda of Atticus..." never happened! in fact, Bill made his "Announcement" and then never talked about it again, and if you asked him to clarify his statement you got yourself banned from Avalon (because its not in the "spirit" of Avalon to ask Bill to clarify things. It is also important to note that Bill has never stated that it was his impression that Atticus was a fraud, in actual fact he had other contacts that knew Atticus in the game, he simply said he couldn’t support him anymore. A bit like when the popular kid at school says he doesn’t like Bob anymore and the whole school suddenly has always had a negative opinion of poor old Bob.

Its a real sad state of affairs to be honest. Its comical if you came to the site you would see how could anything on there even remotely harm Avalon or Bill Ryan?

You see whats funny about all this is the way is was run. When Bill came out with the Rulers of the World Video everyone went nuts, everybody grabbed hold of Stephen and bombarded him with questions and statements and they took every single thing he said and blew it up into something massive. Bill loved this. Now the members that didn’t believe him and his story where simply banned for not being in the spirit of the forum, long term memebrs who didn’t buy the Charles interview where struck from the community for being negative and asking unconstructive questions. Now when Bill came out with his announcement that he didnt support Atticus/Charles/Stephen anymore - everyone, and I mean everyone suddenly jumped up and went crazy again - "I told you so, we knew he was a fraud, I never believed him" etc etc etc. Now the tides turned, if you then questioned Bill and said that you still belived in Atticus and if he could supply more evidence/any evidence at all about the claims that Atticus was trying to take down Avalon guess what - you got banned!!!! So you get banned for not believing him when Bill does and then when Bill convinces ya it was legit he then changes his mind and you then get banned for asking why! Hmmmm hail Bill Ryan.

This is the alternative community, people like drama. They wanna think the ex hooligan came with an agenda to rip apart Avalon and steal the souls of all the members but in real life this guy worked for a gent who was on the inside decided to get a bunch of normal people together to build a platform where us peeps could turn a vote and some words on a screen into an action plan, no one has done this before.

Sorry for the rant, I'll leave it all there. Its just one big Pantomine.... no one in the 18 is a neo nazi, no one is trying to do anyone out of money, no one is trying to take down other sites, everyone is trying to build a very very fluid running and potentionally powerful voting systems where we can open a few eyes and make some serious noise.

OK now im exhausted haha.

Have a good day everyone.
    Lad of the North
    Lad of the North

Post  Lad of the North Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Steve sucked it up too core don`t kid your self into believing he didn`t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Lad of the North wrote:
    And finally, Lad of the North... I'm already receiving several complaints from various members regarding your posts. What's that all about? We haven't seen you for who knows how long (actually July 19, 2011) and you pop in creating discord

Geez Carol whats wrong with what i have posted ? do you see anything wrong Flyod asked for proof i supplied it and then mark decided to say that i was a basher of the female gender and threatened to beat my head in. As did the mighty Brook accuse me of posting things i never did yet no evidence was presented I am only posting this for your consideration Members that want to complain can ask me not to post this kind of info, they don`t have to hide behind you cowering in the corner so I am not aware of them and not yet capable of reading their minds. Speak up stand up and tell me what it is you don`t like about my posts . One last Question am i obligated to have to worry about the frail minds of some members here perhaps if this bothers them maybe they shouldn`t be here I don`t think i have broken any forum regulations ........

Don`t be shy now give me your version of discord...............please advise

Several members (4-5) have complained which isn't something they normally do. In fact, never. Hashing over old news, verbal wars and being negative was identified for starters. Then posting material without permission of the person(s) involved was another issue. A number of the members are bored to death with the whole Charles thing as this was hashed out months back and folks have moved on.

On a more personal note - I have zero interest in this. What is there to learn that is of benefit to anyone other then that there is a group of folks who want to help humanity? The whole issue started off as a misunderstanding. False assumptions were made by some and a lot of confusion surfaced as a result. However, clarification came even if it was a bit of a rocky process. I just don't see any purpose in rehashing something that was put to bed by the OPs. Floyd asked me earlier to close this thread. I'm seriously considering doing just that.

Now I'm going to add this bit. I've been up since 3:30 am dealing with thread off and on all day long and into the evening (16 hours already). Give it a rest people. I'm taking a sleeping pill and going to bed. Have a good night. Sleep

Last edited by Carol on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

CORE'
    CORE'

Post  CORE' Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Lad of the North wrote:Steve sucked it up too core don`t kid your self into believing he didn`t

maybe that is the case but Bill dumped him off with no notice at all based on what can only be described as no subbtance.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

CORE' wrote:Hey JT,

All the "we will be presenting some very in depth info and evidence about the agenda of Atticus..." never happened! in fact, Bill made his "Announcement" and then never talked about it again, and if you asked him to clarify his statement you got yourself banned from Avalon (because its not in the "spirit" of Avalon to ask Bill to clarify things. It is also important to note that Bill has never stated that it was his impression that Atticus was a fraud, in actual fact he had other contacts that knew Atticus in the game, he simply said he couldn’t support him anymore. A bit like when the popular kid at school says he doesn’t like Bob anymore and the whole school suddenly has always had a negative opinion of poor old Bob.

Its a real sad state of affairs to be honest. Its comical if you came to the site you would see how could anything on there even remotely harm Avalon or Bill Ryan?

You see whats funny about all this is the way is was run. When Bill came out with the Rulers of the World Video everyone went nuts, everybody grabbed hold of Stephen and bombarded him with questions and statements and they took every single thing he said and blew it up into something massive. Bill loved this. Now the members that didn’t believe him and his story where simply banned for not being in the spirit of the forum, long term memebrs who didn’t buy the Charles interview where struck from the community for being negative and asking unconstructive questions. Now when Bill came out with his announcement that he didnt support Atticus/Charles/Stephen anymore - everyone, and I mean everyone suddenly jumped up and went crazy again - "I told you so, we knew he was a fraud, I never believed him" etc etc etc. Now the tides turned, if you then questioned Bill and said that you still belived in Atticus and if he could supply more evidence/any evidence at all about the claims that Atticus was trying to take down Avalon guess what - you got banned!!!! So you get banned for not believing him when Bill does and then when Bill convinces ya it was legit he then changes his mind and you then get banned for asking why! Hmmmm hail Bill Ryan.

This is the alternative community, people like drama. They wanna think the ex hooligan came with an agenda to rip apart Avalon and steal the souls of all the members but in real life this guy worked for a gent who was on the inside decided to get a bunch of normal people together to build a platform where us peeps could turn a vote and some words on a screen into an action plan, no one has done this before.

Sorry for the rant, I'll leave it all there. Its just one big Pantomine.... no one in the 18 is a neo nazi, no one is trying to do anyone out of money, no one is trying to take down other sites, everyone is trying to build a very very fluid running and potentionally powerful voting systems where we can open a few eyes and make some serious noise.

OK now im exhausted haha.

Have a good day everyone.

Thank you for the reply. Some interesting comments about what went on that are much like when I and many others got banned from the original forum.

Peace JT!
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

St Germain and Charles - Page 20 Empty St. Germaine & Charles

Post  Jenetta Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:41 pm

(Carol Quotes) Floyd asked me earlier to close this thread. I'm seriously considering doing just that.[/quote]

AMEN!!!

Post  Lad of the North Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Thanks Carol He is not a member here i require no permission to post anything dealing with him he is after all a public figure now by his own doing not mine . AS for how this all started out it started out by two jack azz`s spreading bs to a bunch of people who haven`t got the ability to discern fact from fiction . Yes its tiring but i have watched some of the members of the 18 parade around various forms just looking for any info that may shine a dim light on their website . the latest being here and ishtar`s gate which I joined as well because A few of my friends were there

Again i only posted because Floyd wanted proof which has supplied about threats being made notice how nothing was said about that If some members here don`t like my abrasive style too bad for them I`m sure there are some here i don`t like but i let them be
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Thank you for your thoughts. Thread closed.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:42 pm