tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
Lad of the North
Sanicle
HigherLove
JesterTerrestrial
Lionhawk
savage241
silentghost
shiloh
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
sjkted
Brook
Micjer
Jenetta
MargueriteBee
devakas
sabina
ClearWater
investigator
lindabaker
burgundia
CetaceousOne
Carol
arctourist
Anchor
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
mudra
malletzky
LeeEllisMusic
TRANCOSO
icecold
Mercuriel
Floyd
38 posters

St Germain and Charles

Owlsden
    Owlsden

St Germain and Charles - Page 13 Empty Re: St Germain and Charles

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Brook wrote:
    THEeXchanger wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrMKh2M-qHM

The Alan Parsons Project - To One In Paradise (1975)

1975 = an energetic 22

Here's a cool one I just found recently....

It's great to listen to while sucking out brains....LOL St Germain and Charles - Page 13 245713

Oh yeh, there's lots of Brians in them Brains.. Yummmmy
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Bravo! Well said malletzky....much respect back to you...as always. St Germain and Charles - Page 13 374937

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Brook wrote: Point in case Floyd...who I still feel connected to. I just don't like how he's using this subject to prop up his beliefs using good people in the process. Myself included.

[/b][/i]

Not the case Brook. I have enjoyed our exchanges.

With regard to Charles, and this is difficult for Americans as they are not familiar with the social dynamics of football fan violence and its relations to white supremecist groups in England in the seventies and eighties. One needs to acquaint oneself with the history of football hooliganism in England which is a fascinating story. That person was most probably a member of a London hooligan group of which there where several. They thrived through the seventies and eighties and many of its members where affiliated to the now defunct National Front and the particularly odious Combat 18.
    ( both by the way where infiltrated by MI6)

They exist today in a different form with the equally infiltrated groups of Casuals United and the English Defense League who often show up brandishing the Star of David much to the chagrin of its neo nazi membership. They are all linked to other white supremacist groups, clearly utilizing the proletariat thug to instigate their actions and agenda within society and in latter days online. They are merely pawns.

Many of these groups are 'sponsored' by higher powers. You may start there.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote: Point in case Floyd...who I still feel connected to. I just don't like how he's using this subject to prop up his beliefs using good people in the process. Myself included.

[/b][/i]

With regard to Charles, and this is difficult for Americans as the are not familiar with the social dynamics of football fan violence and its relations to white supremecist groups. One needs to acquaint oneself with the history of football hooliganism in England which is a fascinating story. That person was most probably a member of a London hooligan group of which there where several. They thrived through the seventies and eighties and many of its members where affiliated to the now defunct National Front and the particularly odious Combat 18.

They exist today in a different form with the equally infiltrated groups of Casuals United and the English Defense League who often show up brandishing the Star of David much to the chagrin of its neo nazi membership. They are all linked to other white supremacist groups, clearly utilizing the proletariat thug to instigate their actions and agenda within society and in latter days online. They are merely pawns.

Well here we go again.....combat 18 as I understand started from an American. But how do you equate the 18 who you really don't know except for what you've heard through the grapevine.....whit this group? Seriously do you know what "18" stands for?
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:29 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:there are NOT very many people here
    that belong to The Bill Ryan fan club - so, very likely, you will all be in good company here !!!

I don't belong to any fan club of any kind. However, in Bill Ryan's defense I will say, I see him as a "Man of Integrity".

Lionhawk
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Floyd wrote:

[/b][/i]

With regard to Charles, and this is difficult for Americans as they are not familiar with the social dynamics of football fan violence and its relations to white supremecist groups in England in the seventies and eighties. One needs to acquaint oneself with the history of football hooliganism in England which is a fascinating story. That person was most probably a member of a London hooligan group of which there where several. They thrived through the seventies and eighties and many of its members where affiliated to the now defunct National Front and the particularly odious Combat 18.

hey! look... Wikipedia is back up Blink

Football hooliganism

Football hooliganism, sometimes referred to by the British media as the English Disease,[1][2][3][4] is unruly and destructive behaviour—such as brawls, vandalism and intimidation—by association football club fans.[5] Fights between supporters of rival teams may take place before or after football matches at pre-arranged locations away from stadia, in order to avoid arrests by the police, or they can erupt spontaneously at the stadium or in the surrounding streets. Football hooliganism can range from shouts and small-scale fistfights and disturbances to huge riots where firms attack each other with deadly weapons such as sports bats, glass bottles, rocks, knives, machetes and pistols.[6] In some cases, stadium brawls have caused fans to flee in panic; some being injured when fences or walls collapsed.[7] In the most extreme cases, hooligans, police, and bystanders have been killed, and riot police have intervened with tear gas, armoured vehicles and water cannons.[8]

A football firm (also known as a hooligan firm) is a gang formed to oppose and physically attack supporters of other clubs. Some firms exist to promote fringe political causes, both on the far Left and Right, with the football aspect of the club of minimal importance behind the promotion of their political ideals through violence. In the 1970s and early 1980s, the casual subculture transformed the British football hooliganism scene. Instead of wearing working class skinhead-style clothes, which readily identified hooligans to the police, firm members began wearing designer clothes and expensive offhand sportswear.

Football hooliganism has been depicted in films such as I.D., The Firm, Cass, The Football Factory, Green Street, Rise of the Footsoldier and Awaydays. There are also many books about hooliganism, such as The Football Factory and Among the Thugs. Some critics argue that these media representations glamorise violence and the hooligan lifestyle.
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Brook say: Well here we go again.....combat 18 as I understand started from an American. But how do you equate the 18 who you really don't know except for what you've heard through the grapevine.....whit this group? Seriously do you know what "18" stands for?

Ah! Why there can be no 19 eh?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Owlsden wrote:Brook say: Well here we go again.....combat 18 as I understand started from an American. But how do you equate the 18 who you really don't know except for what you've heard through the grapevine.....whit this group? Seriously do you know what "18" stands for?

Ah! Why there can be no 19 eh?

more brains for the 18....we don't like to share Rolling Eyes bill Ryan a man of Integrity? cough cough cough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Owlsden wrote:

I don't belong to any fan club of any kind. However, in Bill Ryan's defense I will say, I see him as a "Man of Integrity".

YOU HAVE ALREADY SAID YOU DONT BELONG TO ANY TEAM!!!

AND BILL RYAN IS A GOD DAMN LIAR!!! QWOTE JT!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:34 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Owlsden wrote:

YOU HAVE ALREADY SAID YOU DONT BELONG TO ANY TEAM!!!

AND BILL RYAN IS A GOD DAMN LIAR!!! QWOTE JT!

cheers St Germain and Charles - Page 13 193366
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 pm

Owlsden wrote:
    that belong to The Bill Ryan fan club - so, very likely, you will all be in good company here !!!

Lionhawk

This does not mean he cannot be "bamboozled". We all can!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Owlsden wrote:
    Owlsden wrote:

Lionhawk

This does not mean he cannot be "bamboozled". We all can!

AND THE BAMBOOZLED ONES CAN SHUT THEIR MOUTHS!!!

SO THE LIES DONT LEACH OUT INTO CONSCIOUSNESS!!!

"B.RIAN" OR WHATEVER WAS NOT BAMBOOSLED!!! HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THE THREADS HERE AS TO HOW AND WHY THE MISTS OF AVALON WAS CREATED!!! MANY GOOD PEOPLE SHARED THEIR THOUGHTS AND SOME AMZING SOULS THAT YOU MAY NEVER HEAR FROM AGAIN BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED!!!

I DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE READ THEM!!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD START A NEW THREAD ABOUT THAT!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Wow, are you "Screeching"? I thought only Owls did that.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Owlsden wrote:
    Wow, are you "Screeching"? I thought only Owls did that.

YES. AND WRONG!
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Perhaps we should add Brian to the title of this thread Eh? It's getting Juicy now!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:53 pm

to my understanding..... and what we have been working on is the 18 are just a group that is like a think tank for starting up. The 18 will in fact be a group voted in by the members once the set up is complete. the 18 are just custodians to oversee and they will be responsible for establishing the operational structures of the Atticus1, including a proficient voting system. After which, the organizing committee shall then transfer responsibility for all operations to an elected Custodian Team.

18 as I've heard is just 6 degrees of separation three times over. No magic formula to the number or significance as I understand. Certainly not connected to the 18 group of White supremacists Floyd is speaking of ...and I've never seen any "lists" or Stars of David. Not once have I heard a racist remark...from ANYBODY. And this is what I wish to bring to the table as this seem to be the direction of this thread.

Adding..the 18 that are there now....are from all over the world.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:56 pm

is Mark Hempel, in part of the mists of the eighteen (18) ???
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 pm

The "Chosen 18" says it all for me! How special and dandy.. lol.. Isn't that what Yahweh told his people? You are special?

Oh My.. I need another marshmallow!

lol!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:59 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:is Mark Hempel, in part of the mists of the eighteen (18) ???

don't know that last name...why?
    silentghost
    silentghost

Post  silentghost Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 pm

my first name is mark but not hemple
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Owlsden wrote:
    The "Chosen 18" says it all for me! How special and dandy.. lol.. Isn't that what Yahweh told his people? You are special?

lol!

don't be a total marshmallow head... There is not a word YOU have spoken I cannot tear apart in the same manner...but it's not worth my time...as most of this banter and attention getting you desire so desperately seems to be giving you.
    silentghost
    silentghost

Post  silentghost Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Mark hemple wing makers lol has nothing to do with 18 either
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Brook wrote:
    Owlsden wrote:

lol!

don't be a total marshmallow head... There is not a word YOU have spoken I cannot tear apart in the same manner...but it's not worth my time...as most of this banter and attention getting you desire so desperately seems to be giving you.

silentghost
    silentghost

Post  silentghost Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 pm

the chosen 18 is a term made up by other people as we choose ourselves to volunteer
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:06 pm

silentghost wrote:Mark hemple wing makers lol has nothing to do with 18 either

Is that who she's speaking of? Seriously Susan...what gave you that idea?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:28 am