tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
Lad of the North
Sanicle
HigherLove
JesterTerrestrial
Lionhawk
savage241
silentghost
shiloh
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
sjkted
Brook
Micjer
Jenetta
MargueriteBee
devakas
sabina
ClearWater
investigator
lindabaker
burgundia
CetaceousOne
Carol
arctourist
Anchor
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
mudra
malletzky
LeeEllisMusic
TRANCOSO
icecold
Mercuriel
Floyd
38 posters

St Germain and Charles

Owlsden
    Owlsden

St Germain and Charles - Page 12 Empty Re: St Germain and Charles

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:08 am

Lionhawk wrote:Hey Owlsdens, if you read what is posted, you will find plenty of facts have already been revealed. By those who have volunteered such from the 18. So what are you really looking for besides a juicy bloody steak or maybe it's a grapefruit from Indian River?

You're comments lean towards a paradox. Straighten me out will ya?

I also acknowledge Higherlove for stepping up to the plate and making a home run. I appreciate everything you said because you said it with an honest heart. I can work with that all day long. Unlike some of the other shallow comments I have been reading.

I think it does sound more like the bad cop, stupid cop routine. Some folks are just clueless to begin with.

So Lionhawk are you also a member of the 18? Sounds like we got an "organization" going on around here!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:09 am

Owlsden wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:Hey Owlsdens, if you read what is posted, you will find plenty of facts have already been revealed. By those who have volunteered such from the 18. So what are you really looking for besides a juicy bloody steak or maybe it's a grapefruit from Indian River?

You're comments lean towards a paradox. Straighten me out will ya?

I also acknowledge Higherlove for stepping up to the plate and making a home run. I appreciate everything you said because you said it with an honest heart. I can work with that all day long. Unlike some of the other shallow comments I have been reading.

I think it does sound more like the bad cop, stupid cop routine. Some folks are just clueless to begin with.

So Lionhawk are you also a member of the 18? Sounds like we got an "organization" going on around here!

Starting another rumor here? I'll answer that....no he's not. But he and I are ONE..... And he gives me full support in what I do.
    We share the same roof.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:10 am

Is that a "fact" Lionhawk?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:11 am

Owlsden wrote:Is that a "fact" Lionhawk?

hello.....he's sitting here next to me.....he;s nodding yes...it's a FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 am

silentghost wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:You'll have to excuse Floyd. He just can't help himself. Naughty
    ok he is excused then Very Happy

JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Greetings Silent Ghost! Please state the intentions of this group of 18!

Perhaps you will be able to work with my team! UFO2

What is "the fraud bill ryans" real name?
    greetings back JesterTerrestrial

just want to say first - i have no intention of causing trouble here i believe in free speech and with that being said i also believe people have the right to say their piece when others make assumptions about them

to answer you

A community-based platform that allows members to create and vote on proposals that put the website's money into tangible action.
    (cut out from our code of conduct below )
    No individual holds more power than another.
    Seek the light in each other even when it is difficult to find. Be mindful; place emphasis and value upon the journey, as the journey is what will be kept

ok so to add to that the 18 are just the members that volunteered to do house keeping when the initial frame work is up those postilions will be rotated among the membership via vote

i myself am an admin i never pull rank on other members, as we have one rank equal
    positions are given by vote and ability , ie the right person for the right task
    but none rank over any other
    at our site admins and mods have to answer to the members

brian - is his first name thats how he got bill ryan

Thank you for the reply.

Dose brian have a last name? and another question that comes to mind that has already been asked!!!

WHO DOSE HE WORK FOR!

Again I have to admit I do not know much about this group of 18 because when it was presented in the video with charles as the rulers of the world I was banned from project avalon forever so I have taken almost no interest in what has been shared there. In fact after all that has happened I am suprised that some so called friends are still members there...i will say no more for now.

I can see why you would be upset with the racist claims in this thread and I hope we can all find the lesson here! Have a nice day

peace JT!

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 am

Oh okay then.. No roof big enough for 19?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 am

Oh Oh wait...I forgot to tell you...I sucked out all his brains.....so maybe not eh? St Germain and Charles - Page 12 218871
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:14 am

Is that a "fact" Lionhawk?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:18 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    silentghost wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:You'll have to excuse Floyd. He just can't help himself. St Germain and Charles - Page 12 849210

JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Perhaps you will be able to work with my team! St Germain and Charles - Page 12 962334

just want to say first - i have no intention of causing trouble here i believe in free speech and with that being said i also believe people have the right to say their piece when others make assumptions about them

to answer you

A community-based platform that allows members to create and vote on proposals that put the website's money into tangible action.
    Seek the light in each other even when it is difficult to find. Be mindful; place emphasis and value upon the journey, as the journey is what will be kept

ok so to add to that the 18 are just the members that volunteered to do house keeping when the initial frame work is up those postilions will be rotated among the membership via vote

i myself am an admin i never pull rank on other members, as we have one rank equal
    positions are given by vote and ability , ie the right person for the right task

Thank you for the reply.

Dose brian have a last name? and another question that comes to mind that has already been asked!!!

WHO DOSE HE WORK FOR!

Again I have to admit I do not know much about this group of 18 because when it was presented in the video with charles as the rulers of the world I was banned from project avalon forever so I have taken almost no interest in what has been shared there. In fact after all that has happened I am suprised that some so called friends are still members there...i will say no more for now.

I can see why you would be upset with the racist claims in this thread and I hope we can all find the lesson here! Have a nice day

peace JT!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A voice of reason! About time.... I was beginning to think Olwsden was the only Mists member representing here....
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 am

Owlsden wrote:Is that a "fact" Lionhawk?

That I sucked out his brains? YEP! Atticus and St Germain are having them for dinner tonight.....LOL
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:21 am

Now that's a Juicy fact! Better than Steak and Oranges...

Cow

silentghost
    silentghost

Post  silentghost Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:25 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    silentghost wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:You'll have to excuse Floyd. He just can't help himself. Naughty

JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Perhaps you will be able to work with my team! UFO2

to answer you

Thank you for the reply.

WHO DOSE HE WORK FOR!

peace JT!

i honestly can not remember the last name it was on a document i seen more then 8 months ago as for who he works for there is no main group out in the open so to speak what makes things hard is a group of unknowns have infiltrated every agency with power

and its ok if you dont know about us as i said ill gladly answer any question as long as its not in the line of speaking for others ^^

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:30 am

[quote="Lionhawk"

Some folks are just clueless to begin with. [/quote]

Well what part of my "World" don't you understand?

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 am

ill gladly answer any question as long as its not in the line of speaking for others

Well said Silentghost.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:40 am

silentghost said,

"i honestly can not remember the last name it was on a document i seen more then 8 months ago as for who he works for there is no main group out in the open so to speak what makes things hard is a group of unknowns have infiltrated every agency with power

and its ok if you dont know about us as i said ill gladly answer any question as long as its not in the line of speaking for others ^^"

Now that is what I would call some integrity!

My head is now vibrating at a high rate of speed due to the draft of wind blowing through my ears, through my hollow head. My 3D brain is missing in action. The last memory I had was asking someone some questions and not getting any answers. Reminds me of the NASA effect. (Never A Straight Answer) So for me that is like beating upon a dead horse on life support. Kind of like a "no brainer". opps...... Lmao

Your signature states you are the dreamer and the dream. Now that is paradoxical. Which world are you referring to? The suspense is killing me. Naughty
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:44 am

Ask the right questions and you might get an answer.. Are you kidding me?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:45 am

Oh..that reminds me. while we wait for an answer....I triggered one of the 18 the other day playing this video.....

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:51 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:01 pm

silentghost wrote:

i honestly can not remember the last name it was on a document i seen more then 8 months ago as for who he works for there is no main group out in the open so to speak what makes things hard is a group of unknowns have infiltrated every agency with power

and its ok if you dont know about us as i said ill gladly answer any question as long as its not in the line of speaking for others ^^

This is a damn good statement Big Grin 2

As for questions...well better give me a min lol

Ok the first one that comes to mind is really directed to you and all the Avalovers around here

WCYDFM!

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/X5n37wmKAjY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/X5n37wmKAjY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Utah Saints vs Drumsound and Bassline Smith - WCYDFM (Tantrum Desire Remix)

Please feel fee to share anything in specific you feel i should know as I have not watched the video not have i read much more then others postings about it some of which have now been said to include some racist claims and could perhaps lead me to think as I have said before

it looks like somethings going on!!!

But Brook that/s just the voices i hear in my head...they dont tell me to eat people...they say things like what your reading now haha Welcome to the Mists Of AvalonNo seriously earthlings! WCYDFM?

Peace Merlin JT! Nutbar UFO2

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Are you kidding me? Exactly!

Thanks for the validation.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrMKh2M-qHM

The Alan Parsons Project - To One In Paradise (1975)

1975 = an energetic 22

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Lionhawk wrote:Are you kidding me? Exactly!

Thanks for the validation.

Another Yourself Loverly.

JT
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:09 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrMKh2M-qHM

The Alan Parsons Project - To One In Paradise (1975)

1975 = an energetic 22

Here's a cool one I just found recently....

It's great to listen to while sucking out brains....LOL St Germain and Charles - Page 12 245713

Just keep nodding yes Lionhawk........ St Germain and Charles - Page 12 30846

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:13 pm

1999 was also an important year 1999=28=10/1
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 pm

To speak for my self now...I won't mind to pretend that I didn't and still don't like the way the Aticus group of 'the 18' came into being. It's simple like it is...as 'unfortunately' (for many), I can "read between the lines" i.e. I know of the intent of the poster when something's being posted somewhere (be it a forum, newspapers, books, blogs or whatever).

So, descerning some of the "founding" energies around the beginnings of the group of the "chosen 18" (sorry, this term is not my invention and is not mind ironically here in this context) and back at that time, I was just feeling sadness for many innocent and unawaken people that exposed themselves in many ways, just to get the intention of the founder(s). If you were like me, feeling their desperate energies, you might be feeling the same.

This was the only and main issue I've had with this group back than and ever.

The members in the mists (at least the one who're a bit longer here) might remember and the one who wishes may search and find my posts regarding "Charles" and 'the 18'. I won't pretend anything...you know that that's not in the core of my being. I know of everything I've posted here...and I stand to what I have said before.

But also, as previosly done in "the full crap files" thread, I will stand for the integrity of all accused by any manner.

Not because I might with certainity know that Floyd's claims are the real and only truth, nor I know that the '18' are exactly what he says they might be.

It's because that I find "debunking" of any kind to be highly subjective manner. It's so subjective, that putting names on some lists is halt very dangerous thing to do, regardless of any 'facts' being presented, as these 'facts' may very well be faked and deliberately "debunked" by someone else for any known and unknown purposes (aahhh, comming back to firsthand here Very Happy )

So regardless of who's who here in the mists or somewhere else in the world, regardles of who said what in the past and will say in the future...regardless of everything...

...please stop acting as there were "them" or "us" around.

I (and again for my self), might very well be interested of what other open minded persona or groups might have to share with me. This is the only way to find out about the diversity of all possible truths out there, before one finaly realize that there's NO truth(s). There only IS...and the acceptance and the allowance of the IS.

So...despite the fact that at least two of the '18' came here to defend themselves...I hope you will stay a bit longer here and have a pleasent and joyfull time with us (me)...and maybe give us (me) the chance to learn more about you.

And finaly, to Brook...you know how much I respect you and Lionhawk...and you also know who I am. So you'll also know that your revealance about being a member of any group won't change my attitude towards you...or any other member here...or around the world. Mutual respect is what we need and so...

...with much respect to all of you...
    Mall...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:02 am