tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
burgundia
dysfunctionalmystic
mudra
superhero
Brook
starninja
10 posters

THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II - Page 5 Empty Re: THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:13 am

Superhero wrote:
    This is a great thread, and it explains - to me - many different aspects of what the heck is going on, and how we are being fed spiritual concepts that then in turn shape the way we feel and think, and then affect how we shape our reality on our personal and global view of life.

Personally, I think this would make a great book, or an e-book, that could be distributed far and wide and hopefully help others with their struggle in understanding the New Age mesmeric mind.

Great tread starninja
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II - Page 5 Empty Re: THE INFILTRATION OF NEW AGE MOVEMENT II

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 am

Orthodoxymoron wrote:

Here are some video clips which are sort of relevant to this thread:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np_-xKrGpCw&feature=rec-rn-2r-4-HM

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCJ9v_-aJho&feature=related

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnAK4b2zJnQ&feature=related

Once upon a time - I was practicing a pipe-organ in a Roman Catholic Church - and a pretty lady invited me to a Pentecostal meeting. How could I refuse? When the preacher really got revved-up, and the music got really loud - the pretty lady was 'slain in the spirit' - and started writhing on the floor. I never went to another Pentecostal meeting...
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 am

Starninja wrote:

Orthodoxymoron wrote:

Thank-you starninja. You posted some very interesting information. I continue to like Bill Cooper. I don't think he got everything right - but I think he presented a foundation for researching the 'Alien Presence and the Secret Government' which subsequent researchers should build upon. Reading 'Behold a Pale Horse' and listening to all of Bill's talks is an excellent place to begin researching all of this madness. I keep thinking that we are dealing with Human/???? Hybrid ET's from Within Our Solar System (including Nibiru?) rather than Aliens from Orion or Alpha Draconis. Are we really dealing with an Ancient Human vs Human Solar System Civil War in Heaven? Are we dealing with Subsurface Bases and Tunnels Throughout the Solar System - going back thousands of years? Are we dealing with Ancient Human Technology - such as antigravity, nukes, holograms, supercomputers, etc? Are we dealing with a Horrible Hybridization Program - going back thousands of years? Is the Secret Government trying to convince us that all of this is recent and from distant stars and worlds? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST TELL US THE COMPLETE TRUTH - LET EVERYONE GO NUTS FOR A FEW YEARS - AND THEN BUILD A SANE SOLAR SYSTEM BASED UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION? If there are hybrids - I would like to meet them! I don't wish to kill them! I JUST WANT THE BS TO STOP.

All types of technology have the potential for good or evil - but I keep getting the feeling that technology is out of control - and that secret laboratories are spawning all types of very dangerous products of technology. How should technology be properly managed throughout the solar system? And yes, if the entire solar system is not covered - some very horrible experimentation might be proceeding unchecked on Phobos or Iapetus. My internet posting is really catharsis. What worries me is that most people don't have the time or energy to really sift through all of the conflicting and confusing information - and that they won't be able to handle what we are presently discussing. Heck - couples fight over how toothpaste gets squeezed out! People look out of it and dazed as it is. I work with the public every day, and half the people barely make eye contact with me. I'm sensing an insensitivity and lostness which will make it very difficult for the general public to understand and cope with what's been going on under our noses, over our heads, and under our feet - for a very long time - seemingly using tax money, drug money, and even blood money.

I just watched part of one of Paola Harris's lectures, and noted that Col. Philip Corso was Head of Intelligence (U.S) in Rome, from 1944-47 (and was heavily involved in Project Paperclip, if I'm not mistaken). I'm presently leaning toward the theory that Roswell 1947 and Muroc 1954 were staged by the Secret Government and Secret Space Program, of which Project Paperclip was no doubt an integral part. I suspect that real UFO's and PGLF's or Hybrids were used - but that they originated from Earth Underground Bases rather than Distant Stars or Planets. Underground Bases, Hybridization Programs, Ancient UFO Technology, and Occult Wisdom and Spirituality - going back thousands of years - may explain most of the Alien and UFO phenomenon. That's my theory - and I'm sticking to it - at least for now. Have there been any recent interviews or books by Philip Corso, Jr.? He seems to know a heck of a lot - but seems reluctant to really open up - for understandable reasons.

Once again - I'm trying to imagine being on the inside of a non-corrupt solar system government - as a mechanism for dealing with the historical madness and this present darkness. If the ideal and the reality can gradually be brought closer together - we might actually survive - and emerge as a model solar system. Hope springs eternal. I'm trying to imagine living inside of the United Nations, Washington D.C., the City of London, the Vatican, the Secret Government, the Secret Space Program, and the Underground Bases - throughout the solar system - as sort of an observer and facilitator - obviously in a delusional dreamworld. "Mr. Smith Goes to the Darkside of the Moon!" Perhaps this is a coping mechanism. I think I'm going to start reading the CFR journal 'Foreign Affairs' again - just to foster a creative link between little old me - and Megalomaniacs Anonymous. I want to try to be a non-corrupt 'One of Them' - rather than fighting with the PTB from the 'outside'. This is very tricky territory, and if it isn't done properly, I could see someone going downhill in a great big hurry. My preoccupation with an 'Anna', 'Kali', or 'Lucifer' character, who rules over all of us, might be an indication that I'm picking up speed on the slippery slope to perdition. The horror...

I agree with you that we are dealing with such a vast information and distortion that it is difficult to find the truth. Most people don’t want to see what is in the front of their eyes. But it takes a lot of time doing research and working through layers and layers of deception. When I had discussion with Stardust I was focused on the effects of New Age beliefs and Eastern beliefs on our emotional, mental, and physical well being. It was a missing piece into the realm of mind control. I finally got the answer how they are doing it. Now, I focus how to repair the damage that was done to us through mind control.
    I understand you when you said that you need to switch to another area. I had to do the same.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:17 am

Orthodoxymoron wrote:

I think there is a correct way to do theology and to do church - but I fear that a great disappointment is beginning to sweep through the world -regarding what literally billions of people have based their hopes upon. If you look at my 'Amen Ra', 'God, Satan, Lucifer, et al', 'Kali', 'Lucifer - Deity of the Elite', 'Devil in the Vatican', 'Red Letter Church', and 'Who is Lucifer' threads from here and AV1 - you will begin to see where I'm coming from. It may be hard to believe, but I am not rabidly anti-religion and anti-God. I don't get into nasty arguments with people. If I met the Pope, I would be very respectful and friendly. I simply wish for Lucifer/Shiva/Kali/Mary/Whoever to retire - and turn the keys to the kingdom (solar system) over to 10,000 highly intelligent, competent, and responsible people - under Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution. If I met Lucifer/Shiva/Kali/Mary/Whoever I would be very respectful and friendly (despite my irreverent internet comments). I might even give them a hug!

To me - church is at it's best when the church is empty - and I sit down at the pipe-organ console - and improvise a prayer. I used to sing in a cathedral choir - and when we practiced in the cathedral before the congregation arrived - this was a special time. I miss it a lot. Now, I stand in front of a $300 keyboard - instead of sitting at a $300,000 pipe-organ! Such is the fate of a backslidden orthodoxymoron - who is beating upon the rocks of infidelity - on the way to perdition - as a sinner in the hands of an angry Kali!!
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:18 am

Micjer wrote:

This was in the above link I posted but I thought I would paste it here because of its important message.

To Conclude
    If you have take one thing from this article is that the St. John the Divine Cathedral is not Christian. In fact, it houses the very people that are working towards the eradication of religions, and they are doing a great job at it. Like I’ve said in the beginning, I do not condemn any faith, whether its Muslim, Christian or Wiccan. All faiths contain wisdom in their teachings. But messing with people’s faiths and tricking them into worshiping something else is pure, epic, biblical proportions, Cobra from GI Joe, Skeletor from He-Man Evil. Some say that Satan is the master of deceit. Well, people going to mass into that Cathedral are being deceived in ways they can’t even imagine. Paul has warned the Corinthians:

“…for such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder. For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works”
    -(II Corinthians 11:13-15).
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am

Andromeda wrote:

Hi Starninja

There are some videos of James Casbolt in youtube. He claims he is a ex MI6 involved in project manequin that has traveled through womrmholes and has been in underground bases. He was recruited as a tean and has been kidnaped several times by both sides Reptilians and the Illuminati

A friend knows him and he is real and lives in Cornwall

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am

Andromeda wrote:

My friend tells me he is his own person (that is when he is not one of his alters but no relation to the Camelot team). I don't know cos I have not meet him

Yes Bill and Kerry are now pushing the "alien invasion" agenda. Trancoso has a very nice video about that and the nazis in the "Watch that thread" with real footage which has not been dramatized 10/10 for the video, a real jewel!

Alien invasion is the ultimate threat to human security and will allow the governments to declare martial law all over the planet, close the internet and establish a nazi state...no mean fit

Others think that is related to the wingmakers invading us from the future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIplduBF660 where they encountered problems that destroyed civilization and came to the past to fix them hence B Ryan/wingmakers support of the "alien invasion" but who knows. I am not an expert but I think there is some true on it

I can speculate and say that maybe CERN could cause irreparable damage that will play up in the future?

Food for thought but something is up because all the channelers are saying that is a "fake alien invasion" which is rare as they normally will jump on the van wagon and call it a "visit from the GLF"
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:21 am

Andromeda wrote:

This is the link to Trancoso's video is sooo good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XARxe1lpC4c real footage awesome. Nazi Flying saucers can be seen for real

By the way, my only interest in J Casbolt was because he will know if there is a fake alien invasion that is all. An MI6 agent is an agent of deception after all

Going to dancing, I used to dance when I was younger but now I just "try" to dance lol
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:23 am

Andromeda wrote:

Very interesting video that wraps it nicely. The ultimate mind control, a created enemy, a fake alien invasion

PS my consideration is, if the Aliens wanted to contact us, no one could stop them they will make themselves visible without the need of any goverment. This is a new age deception

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:25 am

Andromeda wrote:

This video about Madam Blavastky, Aleister Crowley, White Brotherhood and the Nazis is not recomended for those that wish to keep the idea of a bening White Brotherhood

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:26 am

EnemyofNWWWO wrote:

I would like to briefly remind people of this fact .
    This is just my guess , but I have rarely heard of known people such as K or B , for example or many other personalities that appeared in interview being harassed and monitored by the secret services ..... I witnessed with my own eye during the conference in Zurich " B " in deep conversation with a chap that during lunch was part of a group mobbing and surrounding us . We noticed a lot of spies in the audience in those days ....
    My question is this : how come that those people supposedly spilling to the public some information that the common folk is not supposed to know , are not followed , monitored, harassed and subjected to spy-op , but we ( my wife and I ) are ?
    Please do not misunderstand , I am not blowing my own trumpet , I would dearly love to know the answer . So I can only come to the conclusion that the INFILTRATION is deeper than people could think .
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:26 am

Orthodoxymoron wrote:

Here's another video series which is relevant to this thread. Forgive me if it has already been linked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0U8aA7vEM
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:29 am

Starninja wrote:

An interesting article I received from Stardust about Aleister Crowley.

"His interests turned to the occult after reading Arthur Edgar Waite's Book of Black Magic and of Pacts. This work hinted of s secret brotherhood of adepts who taught occult wisdom to certain initiates. Being intrigued Crowley wrote to Waite and was referred to Carl von Eckartshausen's

The Cloud Upon the Sanctuary, which describes the Great White Brotherhood. Immediately Crowley is determined to join it and rise to its highest degree."

Aleister Crowely: Wickedest Man in the World pt.2 of 7

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/c/crowley_aleister.html

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:30 am

Andromeda wrote:

Blavatsky was the daughter of an aristocratic German general who financed her travels, although there is no evidence that she ever traveled to Tibet. There are no tickets, or any photos that indicated she was ever in Tibet

Other strange fact is that she was part of the Golden Dawn freemason lodge and one is to ask, how a woman in late 19th century was allowed to enter, yet alone be member, of such lodge? When here in Britain women were treated like "wards" or children and did not even had the right to hold their own money?...My conclusions after reading a lot about the subject are that either she was a powerful sorcerer (like John Dee = 007) or she had very hight level connections with the Royal Family

Either way, what is good for the illuminati is not good for us. In case no one knows, we are being demised by them and their very dark plans for humanity

Hitler was heavily influenced by Blavatsky and so was Alister Crowley. Both perhaps the most evil men of the 20th century, it makes you wonder what did they learned from her teachings that persuade them that being evil is ok. It is a fascinating subject

Information about the family trees of both Blavatsky and Crowley is readily available on the internet. Crowley himself came from a well to do family and studied in Trinity college Cambridge, a rare privilege in his time where university studies were only for the upper classes
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:30 am

Starninja wrote:

Andromeda, you are very knowledgeable about this topic.
    More about Blavatsky. When we look at aristocratic roots, we may have a bigger picture.

Helena Blavastky was originally Helena von Hann

http://www.russia-ic.com/people/general/b/414/

And about Crowley.

http://www.controverscial.com/Aleister%20Crowley.htm
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:34 am

Starninja wrote:

Excerpt from Bronte Baxter
    http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/

Are kundalini and hell fire the same thing? Think about it a minute. Kundalini: the intense fire in the body that’s felt by people practicing advanced stages of yoga meditation. It’s explained by the gurus as an opening of the seven energy centers that are situated along the spine. The opening of each one supposedly correlates with greater spiritual power.

But what is the experience of people who actually have kundalini? Do they describe it as an opening to greater power? No, they typically describe it as “a feeling of being incinerated” or “eaten alive” or “I feel I’m being torn apart and there will be nothing left of me.” One person told me, “It feels like my ego is being completely destroyed, like God is murdering me.” These are not the descriptions of people opening to greater spiritual power – at least not power that is theirs to own or control.

Rather it seems that kundalini, as it is commonly experienced in its intense phases, is a kind of devouring. Who is doing the devouring? The gurus tell us kundalini is the life force, coiled like a snake at the bottom of the spine. They tell us to imagine the snake uncoiling and rising in our spine, and that this will trigger kundalini and resulting spiritual enlightenment.

Yet we know the snake is a symbol of the so-called gods who historically have sought to control the human race. We find it as a sacred symbol in the ancient Egyptian mysteries, in Hindu Shiva and Kali worship, and in other religious traditions. The gods and the snake have long been intertwined.

Is it possible that when a person imagines a snake uncoiling from the base of their spine, rising and undulating up their back, that they are actually inviting in another entity to possess them? Does “the snake” rise along their chakras (the spinal spiritual energy centers), devouring them and/or transforming them into the snake’s own energy system?

People experiencing intense kundalini describe it as fiercely painful, and they typically feel powerless to turn the fire off. The so-called Indian saint Amma (Ammachi), better known as “the hugging saint,” claims that her “enlightenment” was ushered in through kundalini so intense she had to submerse herself for hours in water for days at a time. When the transformation is complete, the seeker is said to have become a pure vessel of God, through whom the Infinite speaks and moves in the world. I propose that, in fact, the person is a vessel of something else – the snake-god they allowed to take them over.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:37 am

Starninja wrote:

Hm.....Is it Tibet > Hindu > Egypt? Or Egypt> Tibet > Hindu?

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:37 am

Superhero wrote:

"We must protect ourselves from even the new age movement, and have great discernment, for there are many false prophets and cult movements in operation."

Quote from - Psychic Self-Defense By Dr Joshua David Stone

http://unearthly-souls.tribe.net/thread/fa4aa563-1810-427d-8e6e-bcb764cff560

www.iamuniversity.ch/Psychic...-Defense

"You cannot win this battle and gain self mastery until you know what you are fighting. This chapter will deal with helping you to develop an arsenal of psychological and spiritual tools to win this war. It will also point out the enormous barrage of negative energy that is coming from the environment, other people, the astral plane, the mental plane, and the etheric plane."

We are in an all out war, like no other, and the battle lines are constantly changing.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:39 am

Andromeda wrote:

I am not going to get into a debate here, there is no point to discuss people's opinion because that is all that is being offered here. No evidence as to the sanctity of Blavastky or Crowley.

Those who have eyes will see and spare themselves much,called what you will, freemasons and Rosicrucians were involved so please enough of white wash, the lady does not need defending or does she?

The History of the Golden Dawn

Copyright © 1997 by Chic & S. Tabatha Cicero

The story of the Golden Dawn, like that of any human organization, is replete with high points and low points – with human achievements and human failings. There is no need for us to try to whitewash or sugar-coat the faults of some of the individuals who contributed to the Order's colourful history. Nor should we place them on lofty pedestals and worship them as if they were infallible gurus. They were not. The founders of the Golden Dawn were intelligent, creative individuals who came together to craft a unique system of magical teachings and initiatory rites.

In spite of the shortcomings of some of its founding members, the accomplishments of the Golden Dawn have benefited many people, as is evidenced by just how much of the system has been borrowed by other magical groups. Teachings and rituals that were originally created by the Golden Dawn are now standard fare in many esoteric organizations. This is because the teachings themselves are valid and useful. And for those whose first love is the Golden Dawn tradition, there is no question about its value. In fact, when Golden Dawn magicians are able to come to terms with the mixed bag of the Order's history, they are less likely to fall into the trap of egotism – the scourge of magical Orders and religions alike. Instead, they are more likely to concentrate on what is really important in the Order – spiritual growth. The Great Work.

The Years before the Golden Dawn

In the mid-1800s Europe was experiencing a huge growth of interest in general occultism and the Hermetic Tradition in particular. This interest was seen in England and especially in France. By the mid-1850s the French Occult Revival led by Alphonse Louis Constant, better known as Eliphas Levi, was well underway. In 1854 Levi wrote The Dogma and Ritual of High Magic, which would become a cornerstone of the Western Magical Tradition. Levi was the first person to point out the correspondences between the Tarot and the Qabalah – a theory that would later become an important part of Golden Dawn teachings.

This was a time of discovery, as England continued to explore the farthest reaches of the world. There was much interest in ancient Egypt, as well as the archaic traditions of the Celts and the mysticism of the Far East. However, most occult studies at the time were strictly theoretical. But there was definitely a change in the air with regard to spiritual beliefs. Many people were dissatisfied with the status quo of the orthodox religions. They were hungry for something new and stimulating. The Spiritualist movement evolved to satiate this hunger.

Spiritualism was established as an alternative form of religious belief in America in the late 1840s. Founded in 1848 by the Fox sisters (Margaretta, Leah and Kate), the focus of Spiritualism was on communication with the dead. A deceased person was said to speak through a medium in order to give information to the living. This was sometimes accompanied by certain physical manifestations such as rapping on a table, the moving of objects around the medium and the materialization of the deceased spirit.

Spiritualism caused great excitement and attracted many followers when it came into being, because it provided direct and personal experience with the spiritual. It was dynamic and exhilarating, especially when compared to the tamer, dogmatic experiences of the orthodox churches. However, the limitations of spiritualism were many. It seemed to offer contact with only the lowest levels of the spiritual world – the shells and spirits of the dead. (Magicians have a saying about Spiritualism – "Just because someone has died, doesn't mean they've become any wiser.") Spiritualism was also intellectually unsophisticated and had no tradition to back it up. In addition, there was a disturbing number of mediums who were frauds.

In the 1860s and 1870s there was also an increased interest in Freemasonry, a world-wide fraternity of men, supposed to have been founded at the building of King Solomon's Temple. [1] Freemasonry taught basic morality and required a belief in God as the divine architect of the cosmos. Because of an influx of men who wished to become Masons, there were many new lodges formed during the later part of the 1800s.

In 1875, an organization known as the Theosophical Society was founded in New York City by a group of Spiritualists, Qabalists, Freemasons and Rosicrucians. It was headed by Madame Helena Petrova Blavatsky and Colonel Henry Olcott. Theosophy (meaning "Divine Wisdom") was welcomed by many educated people in America and in Britain, because it offered a vital and stimulating alternative to the religion of the masses. It also offered an alternative to material science, which was busy destroying all the spiritual ideas of the universe. Theosophy was spiritually and intellectually satisfying to people who were looking for a new kind of spirituality. Instead of dead relatives, the Theosophists sought the advice of enlightened Masters – higher spiritual beings. Theosophy also made an intriguing claim to represent an archaic secret tradition. Its aim was to bring the esoteric knowledge of the ancients to the modern world and to study comparative religions, the laws of nature and humanity's spiritual faculties. In addition to promoting the idea of brotherly love, Theosophists also popularized the idea of an esoteric wisdom – teaching that was common to all humanity.

It is interesting to note that there was not a single representative of the Eastern Mystical Tradition among the founders of the Theosophical Society. At this early stage, Madame Blavatsky (or HPB as she was often called) identified her inner contacts, or Secret Chiefs as non-physical masters from an Egyptian Order that was carrying on the work of Zoroaster and Solomon. In other words, the Theosophical Society was founded as a Western esoteric society. Blavatsky's western masters were called Serapis Bey, Polydorus Isurenus, and John King.
    More http://www.hogd.co.uk/gd_history_ciceros.htm

As to her real name Colonel Peter von Hahn m. Helena de Fadeyev b. 1813 d. 24
    June 1842 Odessa, dau. of Andrey Fadeyev [Title was Civil Governor]
    and ____ [dau. of Pr. Dolgorakov [Notes:
    Helena wrote under the nom-de-plume "Zenaida R-va" which helped the
    public to be aware of women's suffrage....] Issue:

Helena von HAHN b. 12 Aug 1831
    Etakernoslav [Dnepropetrovsk] n. Dnieper River [Ukraine] in southern Russia,
    m. 7 July 1849 n. Erivan / Caucasus, Georgria, Russia to Nikifor
    Blavatsky [

B-488 ]. Best kown as Madame Blavatsky who was the founder
    of the "Modern Theosophical Movement".http://www.remmick.org/Hein.Genealogy/PageHahn.html

She was a German aristocrat which is why Hitler favoured her teachings. Aristocracy = Illuminati

If Satanism and pedophilia is your interest Crowley is your man http://www.texemarrs.com/081998/cricon.htm and I don't care how hard the man is defended he was abominable. What can be learned from an abominable man who called himself the BEAST 666, had sex with little children and did human sacrifices?

The man was so wicked that Hastings council REFUSED to have him cremated in this borough where he died ill and penniless... The house he lodged was DEMOLISHED such was the feeling he evoked. It seems that somehow he got it wrong cos it did not bring him other thing that SELF DESTRUCTION...what goes around comes around it seems

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:40 am

Andromeda wrote:

As for the question on whether there was lodge or not

William Wynn Westcott (December 17, 1848 - July, 1925), East London coroner, a Freemason, Theosophist, Qabalist, Supreme Magus of the Societas Rosicruciana and founding member (and organizing genius) behind the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Westcott, along with MacGregor Mathers, initiated Golden Dawn students into the study of the Qabalah, Alchemy, Astrology, Geomantic and Tarot Divination, Tattwa Vision and the Pentagram Ritual.

Before the Golden Dawn had its own Lodge, its rituals (the Isis-Urania) were performed, covertly, in a Masonic Lodge Hall:

“From the beginning, the ceremonies of Isis-Urania were conducted at Mark Masons’ Hall in Great Queen Street (now demolished) but members were careful not to embarrass the Masonic authorities, being told that they ‘must not enter Mark Masons’ Hall by the front door, but go under archway and down passage, entering by a door on the right”

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Freemasonry.htm
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 am

Andromeda wrote:

I don't agree with you Floyd, I know about Theosophy and I have attended to their meetings. They practice black magic and it is not innocent. They are connected to evil spirits and that is a fact that I know all too well

Anyway if you want to make an ode to Madam why not open her own thread for her followers. This thread is for those that do not follow anyone and have found disappointment in the lies spreaded by the ruling classes if I am not mistaken?

I thought the idea of the Mysts is that people can believe what they want and don't have to be harassed by those that oppose their views
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 am

Andromeda wrote:

I have also read the books of Blavastky and Crowley and I think the situation here is the understanding on what black magic means. ADDED FOR clarity sake after posting: IMHO:

Black magic is anything that is done with the intention to force the free will of another into something they don't agree with. It can be very subtle, or right in one's face like advertising (Jordan Maxwell explains about symbols)

There are of course degrees of Black Magic from the subtle to the sexual orgies (Crowley) and blood rites

It is all a matter of understanding

As for Madam Blavastky there are many who knew she was a trickster

Her harshest critics consider Madame Blavatsky to be "one of most accomplished, ingenious, and interesting impostors in history."* Her devoted followers consider her to be a saint and a genius. [They claim she discovered the true nature of light either by clairvoyance or intuition alone, without any need for scientific training or communication with other scientists.] Since these characteristics are not contradictory, it is possible she was both a fraud and a saintly genius. Much of what is believed about Blavatsky originates with Madame herself, her devoted followers or her enemies. Nevertheless, a few things seem less dubious than others. She seems clearly to have been widely traveled and widely read. Blavatsky claims she spent several years in Tibet and India being initiated into occult mysteries by various "masters" (mahatmas or adepts) especially the Masters Morya and Koot Hoomi, who had "astral" bodies. These Adepts were said to dwell in the Himalayas, Egypt, Tibet and other exotic places. They are known for their extraordinary psychic powers and are the sacred keepers of some mysterious "Ancient Wisdom". They are not divine, she said, but more highly evolved than the rest of us mere mortals. (Evolution, according to Blavatsky, is a spiritual process.) Their goal is to unite all humanity in a Great White Brotherhood, despite the fact that they dwell in the remotest regions of the world and apparently have as little contact with the rest of us as possible.

Blavatsky's deceptions

Blavatsky seems clearly to have had an overpowering personality. She was knowledgeable of the tricks of spiritualists, having worked for one in Egypt, and in the early days of the Theosophical Society seems clearly to have used trickery to deceive others into thinking she had paranormal powers. She most certainly faked the materialization of a tea cup and saucer, as well as written messages from her Masters, presumably to enhance her credibility. She certainly claimed to have paranormal experiences, but whether she really believed she was clairvoyant or possessed psychic powers, I can't say. http://www.skepdic.com/theosoph.html

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:42 am

Andromeda wrote:

False flags and the Aleister Crowley conection, article written by William Ramsey author of Prophet of Evil: Aleister Crowley, 9/11 and the New World Order http://current.com/162nr4c

Also Occult 9/11 http://www.occult911.com/

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:54 am

The practice of magic.........

It's simply the use of energy, intention, grounding, and chanting. Now gather a coven, do a ritual of sacrifice and this will increase the energy of intention tenfold. If you do a meditation and do"astral travel"..you are using energy to get there...if you use manifestation energy of thought and intention, in conjunction....you are doing what is the basis of magic.

Now add this "magic" with alien technology...and WOW...you might be considered a GOD Wink

for in fact Crowley did work from the presumed God Thoth, this was his inspiration for his practice of the "arts"........Thoth, considered a great magician. And exactly where did they practice this Magic intent?...in the Astral...in the 4th....unable to rise above the fourth....where most "new Age" tells you to reside and find yourself. Hogwash!....you stick around in the fourth and you're asking for intervention at some point. Hence the need to "follow' some guru to show you the way around the territory. and rely on some "ritual" practice to get there.

The practice of magic goes back to antiquity. Thoth being one of the first among the very famous to be adorned as a magician...a"practitioner" of the art of magic.
    Also a "scribe" of written"words"....like the words used it "spells"...for "chanting" to increase the energy..somewhat like "OM"...in a meditation chant.

Lately I've been seeing many people referring to the 'wisdom" of Thoth.....and in the beginning...wondered how such "wise" words could be in alignment with the likes of Aleister Crowley. After all...he fashioned his tarot cards with Thoth energy, and mysticism.

Now I know somethings about the practice of magic, because someone once told me I was a"natural witch"...meaning I carried the energy of the earth and had the natural ability to utilize that energy...which to a point is true...I do work well with energy...and have a great passion for sacred geometry, as they both go hand in hand. And I am grounded to mother earth. These things are quite useful in the practice of magic.

So I researched the subject....and have a pretty extensive knowledge of the practice of such magic...however I personally do not practice the craft of magic. It's not my cup of tea, and quite frankly I'd be the last person anyone would want to see practicing such magic, as I have an Achilles heal.....My emotional body. As I am still working on my emotional body due to some great pains I've suffered, I have no business in the field of such a craft. There are covens of Wicca, that are very powerful and work strictly with mother earth, and God bless them. They have strong High priestess, and crones who have great wisdom to do great works. I personally have no problem with this kind of practice, and commend the work they do. Many covens are based on shamanistic rituals, and have the highest good for Mother Earth.

My thoughts on the practice of magic........
    if in fact you are partaking in such...I strongly recommend to stay away from groups that subscribe to the "three fold" law....whatever you send out will magically come back to you threefold. It is based upon punishment and fear, and is not a true ethical precept. Stay away from magic used to manipulate others. Stick with a group that recognizes the divine in all and strives to act in accord with this philosophy by treating all with reverence, respect, compassion and gratitude.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:14 am

Since I came away from my thread long enough to speak of the practice of magic...let me add one more thing here on the "new age" cult like tendencies

The Godfather of the new age Carl Jung...........

A little research into his background and his research on neurosis, led to a whole cult of "enlightened" ones for sure...but remember one thing..the use of Archetypes was for the study of "neurosis"...and what does that say?

A Diagnosis and Proposed Treatment of the Jungian Religious Disease

The Symbiotic Jungian Relationship with the New Age

Some contemporary Jungians (e.g., David Tacey) have written books and articles stumping for a revised Jungian (and at times,human)perspective on religion. Many Jungians find the association of Jungianism with New Age spiritualities not only dismaying,embarrassing,and unfortunate but also dangerous and potential destructive for Jungianism. I agree with this position, but I have not seen enough fundamental differentiation of and from New Age ideas and obsessions,even in these Jungian critics, to really catalyze change on this front.What I see in the Jungian unconscious regarding its religiosity and New Ageism is a much deeper, more pandemic issue of the Jungian shadow than is more widely acknowledged. As is so often the case, when it comes to Jungian religiosity (and religious quackery)there are not "just a few bad apples". The problem is systemic, and the draw of New Age thinking and spirituality is written into our souls. It is not merely "those people over there"; this shadow is universally Jungian and we all contribute to it in some way.
    In other words, I wish to point toward an internal source of this problem, and that source is the spiritual hunger that burbles within all of those people drawn to Jungianism. Itmay be impossible to have it both ways, to have and cherish this hunger and also not have it lead to numerous perversions and delusional obsessions and misdirections. At least some of this straying is inevitable . . . and I think the best we can do is to first acknowledge that this is our collective shadow for which we are responsible and then to try to more effectively analyze and understand our spiritual hunger.
    Of course, it has always been known to Jungians (and Jung addressed this pointedly himself) that spiritual hunger is problematic because it leads (most of the time, even) to some form of delusion and/or self-demolition. We use the term "inflation" most commonly . . .and in Jung's most detailed writing about the spiritual individuation experience (in Two Essays on Analytical Psychology), he even states that some degree of this inflation is inevitable in any individuation process where "the unconscious is assimilated".But Jungian thinking on the issue of inflation has, if anything,regressed since Jung's important but still fairly vague reflections on the issue. As I have bemoaned repeatedly since before the beginning of Useless Science, inflation is a terribly bungled issue in Jungianism ... and it is reasonable to assume that this bungling is largely a matter of Jungians characteristically suffering from some degree of inadequately addressed and still unconscious inflation. Most Jungian literature that address inflation (in patients, but never in analysts!)takes a very condemning stance. Inflation is the Jungian bogeyman.But we need to be able to look at it more constructively and talk about it more honestly and intelligently if we are to ever treat the Jungian shadow or the problem of our New Ageyness.The issue of inflation is related to another facet of the New Age problem in Jungianism. The superficial reason that Jungianism attracts so many religiously flaky and delusional people is that it offers an attractive system of valuation of unconscious contents, visions, and fantasies. It promises awakenings and approvals of inwardness . . .and it delivers very nicely on that promise. But the deeper (and rather less attractive) reason it draws so many New Agers is that the Jungian model of individual seems to lack (and generally does lack) a sense of systematic discipline. There are very few if any observable markers that describe an individuant. No one really knows what individuation is, even Jungian analysts . . . and so no one places any regulations or standards on it. Jungian individuation is just another occult, tribal mysticism where learning the lingo and assuming the posture is indistinguishable from any "real" growth or transformation. The Jungian language in which individuation is discussed (a notably mystical and religious one) is simply too vague and cannot set specific definitions on individuation.

http://uselessscience.com/blog/2009/10/atheism-jungianism-2/

Now keep in mind..they hardly use his works in the universities to study...from a Jungian practitioner.......

If the University Won't Have Jungians, Then How Might Jungians Have the University?

The following article by Michael Vannoy Adams is a paper presented on the panel "Jung at the University: An Academic Challenge" at the 16th Congress of the International Association for Analytical Psychology in Barcelona, August 30, 2004.
    Because I believe that the proper name "Jung" tends to privilege an individual over a discipline and even implicitly to countenance a personality cult, I shall not be talking about Jung at the university.Instead, I shall talk about Jungians and Jungian psychology at the university. I am personally much more interested in Jungian Studies than "Jung Studies." If I may say so, thank God I am a Jungian and not Jung.The absence of Jungians and Jungian psychology at the university is conspicuous. It is not at all immediately obvious to academics that Jungians and Jungian psychology belong at the university. It would never independently occur to a psychology department in a major university to propose a position specifically for a Jungian. The positions that Jungians occupy as academics at Texas A&M University and Essex University are exceptions that prove the rule. Jungians were not appointed to positions that already existed at those universities.Two new, special positions dedicated explicitly and exclusively to Jungian psychology had to be established. Jungians and Jungian psychology would not be at Texas A&M University and Essex University had not an individual and a Jungian institute donated considerable sums of money to those universities for that opportunity.(Does this experience recommend the active solicitation of philanthropy as an effective strategy and tactic to increase the presence of Jungians and Jungian psychology at other universities?)
    http://www.jungnewyork.com/univ_jung.shtml

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 am