tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Operation Rampdown

Ashera
    Ashera

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Empty Re: Operation Rampdown

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:14 am

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 1952_s11

Jesaja 11 ELB
    / / / /  
    1 And a rice shall come forth from the stump of Isais, and a sapling from his roots shall bear fruit. 2 And upon him shall rest the Spirit of Jehovah, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of Jehovah; 3 and his delight shall be in the fear of Jehovah. And he will not judge according to the sight of his eyes, nor execute judgment according to the hearing of his ears; 4 and he will judge the lowly in righteousness, and execute judgment to the humble of the land in uprightness. And he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the lawless. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his hips. - 6 And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling shall be together, and a little lad shall drive them. 7 And the heifer and the she-bear shall feed together, and their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the suckling shall play at the hole of the adder, and the weaned child shall stretch forth his hand unto the basilisk's den. 9 There shall be no wickedness, neither shall there be wickedness in all my holy mountains; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea bottom. - 10 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the root shoot of Isais, which shall stand as a panoply of the nations, the nations shall inquire of him; and his resting place shall be glory. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall stretch forth his hand the second time, to ransom the remnant of his people that shall be left out of Assyria, and out of Egypt, and out of Pathros, and out of Ethiopia, and out of Elam, and out of Shinar, and out of Hamath, and out of the isles of the sea. 12 And he will raise up a banner to the nations, and gather together the exiles of Israel, and the dispersed of Judah he will gather from the four corners of the earth. 13 And the envy of Ephraim shall depart, and the oppressors of Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not oppress Ephraim. 14 And they will fly on the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west, will plunder together the sons of the east; on Edom and Moab they will lay their hand, and the children of Ammon will be obedient to them. 15 And Jehovah shall destroy the sea-tongue of Egypt; and he shall wave his hand over the river with the fierceness of his breath, and break it into seven streams, and make it to pass through with shoes. 16 And so there shall be a highway from Assyria for the remnant of his people that shall be left, as there was a highway for Israel in the day that they came up out of the land of Egypt.

I am the Isais offspring of the root of David, and Ashera and Lucifa!
    (cp. Revelation 22:16)

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Isis-u15
    She!

יהוה

I am the second ה of the Tetragramaton!

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Snapsh19

I do not support King Shlomo and his metaphysical LORDist crew!

Matthew 12 CJB
    / / / /
    43 “When an unclean spirit comes out of a person, it travels through dry country seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says to itself, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house standing empty, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they come and live there — so that in the end, the person is worse off than he was before. This is how it will be for this wicked generation.”

Cp. Sura 2:102: And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah. And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Satan and his Asmodeus!

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:31 am; edited 4 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:30 am

Sa-Tarna
    (literally "Daughter of the Seed")

(life-daughter) grain

"Economically, the base of the Gorean life was the free peasant, which was perhaps the lowest but undoubtedly the most fundamental caste, and the staple crop was a yellow grain called Sa-Tarna, or Life-Daughter."
    Book 1, Tarnsman of Gor, page 43

"Far to my left I saw a splendid field of Sa-Tarna, bending beautifully in the wind, that tall yellow grain that forms a staple in the Gorean diet."
    Book 2, Outlaw of Gor, Chapter Two

"I decided, if worse came to worst, that I could always go to a simple paga tavern where, if those of Tharna resembled those of Ko-ro-ba and Ar, one might, curled in a rug behind the low tables, unobtrusively spend the night for the price of a pot of paga, a strong, fermented drink brewed from the yellow grains of Gor's staple crop, Sa-Tarna, or Life Daughter. The expression is related to Sa-Thasna, the expression for meat, or food in general, which means Life-Mother. Paga is a corruption of Pagar-Sa-Tarna, which means Pleasure of the Life Daughter. "
    Book 2, Outlaw of Gor, page 74 - 75

"I was astonished, for this girl was dressed not as a Gorean,not as a girl of any of the cities of the Counter-Earth, not as a peasant of the Sa-Tarna fields or the vineyards where the Ta grapes are raised, not even as a girl of the fierce Wagon Peoples."
    Book 4, Nomads of Gor, page 35

" 'Tomorrow night,' said Ivar Forkbeard to her, 'I shall have your ransom money.'
    She did not deign to speak to him, but looked away. Like the bond-maids, she had been fed only on cold Sa-Tarna porridge and scraps of dried parsit fish."
    Book 9, Marauders of Gor, 56

"The men who had fished with the net had now cleaned the catch of parsit fish, and chopped the cleaned, boned, silverish bodies into pieces, a quarter inch in width. Another of the bond-maids was then freed to mix the bond-maid gruel, mixing fresh water with Sa-Tarna meal, and then stirring in the raw fish."
    Book 9, Marauders of Gor, pages 63 - 64

"The girl who had prepared the bond-maid gruel had now been refettered and placed again in the coffle.
    The slender blond girl, who had been giving men water from the skin bag, was now given the work of filling small bowls from the large wooden bowl, for the bondmaids. She used a bronze ladle, the handle of which was curved like the neck and head of a lovely bird. About the handle was a closed bronze ring, loose. It formed a collar for the bird's neck. The bond-maids did not much care for their gruel, unsweetened, mud-like Sa-Tarna meal, with raw fish. They fed, however. One girl who did not care to feed was struck twice across her back by a knotted rope in the hand of Gorm. Quickly then, and well, she fed. The girls, including the slender blondish girl, emptied their bowls, even to licking them, and rubbing them with their saliva-dampened fingers, that no grain be left, lest Gorm, their keeper in the ship should not be pleased. They looked to one another in fear, and put down their bowls, as they finished, fed bondwenches."
    Book 9, Marauders of Gor, pages 64 - 66

" 'I have here,' called Svein Blue Tooth, 'a bucket of Sa-Tarna grain. This, in token of hospitality, I offer to our guest.' The Kur looked into the bucket, at the yellow grain. I saw the claws on the right paw briefly expose themselves, then, swiftly, draw within the softness of the furred, multiple digited appendage."
    Book 9, Marauders of Gor, page 212

"A great amount of farming, or perhaps one should speak of gardening, is done at the oasis, but little of this is exported. At the oasis, will be grown a hybrid, brownish Sa-Tarna, adapted to the heat of the desert; most Sa-Tarna is yellow;"
    Book 10, Tribesmen of Gor, page 37

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Khoras11
    Sa
    (cp. German Saat, English Seed)

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Trans-10

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Untitled-1-6

Last edited by Ashera on Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:02 am

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Snapsh20
    The Huntress

Why should a Jüdin (Jewess) become a Muslim, as the social LORDist Clinic East purposed in 2013?

I said I am Jüdin and Muslimah!

I am totally fed up with their Isharat, attributions, and arbitrary definitions!

They depart from false preconditions, namely social gossip, false witness, and hearsay!

I depart from Harut and Marut, Alienne and Cassandra!

They dared to intercept decades of my life!

And this caused the witch hunts!

The real me!

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Muslim10
    Kazar'in!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:11 am

Opera Superstruction

An essay that is lacking: on the socio-medial reconstruction of dysfunctional interfaces...

How the Twilight Vortex develops...

To keep me out of academic life did not change my scientific attitude a jota!

And finally they even intended to torture me!

I strike back with any means!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:58 am

A social lag that makes me feel like in aspic!

Next to come is another Gleiwitz Glitch!

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Where-is-Gliwice-Located-What-Country-is-Gliwice-in-Gliwice-Map-800x412
    Silesia..

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Fig01910
    The Anglo-Saxons gave to the gammadion the name of fylfot, from the Norse fiöl (full, viel = "numerous"), and fot (foot). It has been observed on pottery and funeral urns of the bronze age in Silesia, in Pomerania, and the eastern islands of Denmark. In the following ages it is met with on ornaments, on sword-hilts, on golden brackets, on sculptured rocks, and on tombstones (The Migration of Symbols, by Goblet d'Alviella, 1894)

What happened truly at Gleiwitz?

"The Illuminati's sinister plan, revealed throughout the novel trilogy, is to "immanentize the eschaton," a phrase used by German-American philosopher Eric Voegelin to describe bringing about the end of the world or creating a paradise on earth. After preventing the Fernando Poo nuclear war and the worldwide anthrax epidemic, the secret plan of the American Medical Association (AMA), an evil rock band, represents the third attempt: It wants to stage a mass human sacrifice with the purpose of releasing enough "life energy" to bring eternal life to a small group of initiates (including Adolf Hitler). The AMA consists of the siblings Werner, Winifred, Wolfgang and Wilhelm Saure, who are four of the five mysterious Illuminati Primi. The identity of the fifth remains unknown at first. A rock festival to be held in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, on May 1, 1976 (200 years to the day after the founding of the historic Illuminati Order), as a counterpart to the one in Woodstock, is the planned scene of mass murder to be carried out by a battalion of Nazis hibernating at the bottom of nearby Totenkopf Lake (Skull Lake). This plan is foiled with the help of an over fifteen meter tall epiphany of the Greek goddess Eris, the patron goddess of the Discordians. The four chief Illuminati are killed in the process."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminatus!

Factually "info-wars", nothing is true and anything is possible... The real and the virtual changed values... Following Nietzsche and Baudrillard I call the effect "Götzenstrudel" or "Twilight Vortex"...

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 50372161-10192833-image-a-1_1636702066935

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 German17
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:45 pm

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Portrait_4ff89c1f24e8d

Prof. Nachtigall developed the idea of "secondary savagery" mainly based on his Mexico research I guess, and this fitted very well to the approach of a "second reality" as developed by Prof. Bystrina that I then transduced into "second indicative mood", originally rather for translatory reasons (the German term "Wirklichkeit" does not really mean "Reality"...).

In "second indicative mood" a certain opposition reveals: mythos <> suggestive pictures

Is democracy truly sufficient to rule that?

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:18 am

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Scree302

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Snaps226

How could I have been on the run when I went voluntarily to the Osnabrück Prosecution, passed several security barriers, presented my ID-card and went in and out unarrested?

Principially I filed a charge - anyway not necessary because of public interest!

The social claims against me are rather of a moralic nature, obligated to a theology that I do not part!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:45 am

(What drove Nietzsche truly into madness? Wasn*it rather his sister?)

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Scree303

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Scree304

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Snaps227

Interparliametary parish democracy and socio-clerical consense do not change the matter!

The worm rules!

I did not go so far to submit to middle mass and delusion!

What do they wonder if so-called human rights activists permanently violate the individual human dignity by social assaults? Not unsimilar to the intrusive approach of the interest group driven democratic mass media and the entangled populist politics?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:48 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:41 am

Gleiwitz Radio Station

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Screen68

What, if?

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Fig01911

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Abilify_bottle

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:49 pm

Fredericus Rex
    (Friedrich König
    after the father died)

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Screen69
    The Magic Flute
    (pissed off with everything
    tobacco and cannabis, alcohol he refused
    after the father died)

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Produktgruppe_1
    Dr.hc.Caesar
    Ich bin ich
    Hier steh ich
    Und hier bin ich!

1973 I only survived by a hair...

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Scree306

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Allah_13

Last edited by Ashera on Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:48 am; edited 13 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:11 am

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 E2663f00fc48bfd5f2a866188c27aeb0

Dragonstone

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Latest?cb=20190615043735

Hammershus

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Thor11

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Gulli-10

Lies and Gossip!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:44 am

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Scree307
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:25 pm

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Seit-an-seit-spd-parteichef

Scientifically seen the exceptionless all inclusive equal treament principle based on definitions is an automatism that leads into political madness and self-destruction!

Windowless monads!

Last edited by Ashera on Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:13 am

My paternal grandpa was master glazier who finally worked as picture framer and illegally as restorer. I did not lie concerning his Boettcherstreet and House Atlantis glassworks in Bremen.

I also did not lie when I said that I helped him with my child's eyes restoring paintings and frames too... I also chose dozens of picture frames together with him...

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Rembra13

Allahu akbar!
    Allmächtiger!
    God Allmighty!
    (I do not think that a golden frame would fit...)

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 %E9%B8%9F%E7%AC%BC%E5%B1%95%E5%BC%80-15805498

Peace be upon him!

Sura 5:110 - I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit!

...and Ashera became flesh to walk amongst men...

You cry for salvation? Little Peter's Journey to the Moon? The whip is needed!

I see it as insulting when East-Elbian scholars define me as narcist! Same with my almost as innate imputed arrogance!

I would not listen and needed lessons? By who? Metaphysical freaks and theorists?

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Scree308

They do not let me move freely and I also do not go with them!

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:59 am

I do not agree to their Lutherist Germanism!

For the sake of the imputed whole they expect Christian masochism!

I prefer a chest with gold!

As ever my statements and objections are clearly and precisely formulated; either they do not read or they do not understand them!

And they depart from false and faked data!

I do not support their junkerish altruism lie!

I refuse any further exploitation and abuse!

I am not self-less!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:05 am

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Book_o11

Liber AL III

1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut (cp. Liber 49; AV).

2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit!

3. Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them.

4. Choose ye an island!

5. Fortify it!

6. Dung it about with enginery of war!

7. I will give you a war-engine.

8. With it ye shall smite the peoples; and none shall stand before you.

9. Lurk! Withdraw! Upon them! this is the Law of the Battle of Conquest: thus shall my worship be about my secret house.

With what did I start? With their putting my right to exist in question? Nothing new at all!

I will come as a penilous flame and a devious song, a voice in the judgment halls, a banner before armies. I will come girt with the Sword of Freedom. Before me, kings and priests will tremble, cities and empires will fall, and I will be called BABALON, The Scarlet Woman!

Freedom is a two-edged sword...

They want to harvest my fruits!

I did not offer my apples to them!

Socialization? It is theft!

The original sin of democracy!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:28 am

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:56 am

Sturm und Drang

Fredericus Rex - either he would become king or nothing!

Liber AL II

58. ... Yet there are masked ones my servants: it may be that yonder beggar is a King. A King may choose his garment as he will: there is no certain test: but a beggar cannot hide his poverty.

יהוה

Liber AL III

49. I am in a secret fourfold word, the blasphemy against all gods of men.

50. Curse them! Curse them! Curse them!

51. With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross.

52. I flap my wings in the face of Mohammed & blind him.

53. With my claws I tear out the flesh of the Indian and the Buddhist, Mongol and Din.

54. Bahlasti! Ompehda! I spit on your crapulous creeds.

55. Let Mary inviolate be torn upon wheels: for her sake let all chaste women be utterly despised among you!

56. Also for beauty's sake and love's!

57. Despise also all cowards; professional soldiers who dare not fight, but play; all fools despise!

58. But the keen and the proud, the royal and the lofty; ye are brothers!

59. As brothers fight ye!

60. There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Alchim15

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Tin_ca10
    Two tin cans - one is for sit pee, the other for stand pee
    Basically it is pelvis training
    Oh, well, the bigot morals...
    ...and the civil law

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 1297628513
    The gay Blues Brothers...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:11 am

If they do not give me Bornholm I go to Corcyrus... maybe later then!

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_peu0wfXniR1qarw15_500

I passed a point of no return... I cannot go back! It is nothing but mindscapes and imaginaries!

You are no help... such things one only can do alone!

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 ZNoeIVN_idQ

They simply refuse to obey to logic...

On the creeping erosion of the constitutional state... But I additionally see democracy itself as a problematic factor...

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:20 am

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 YS3LQ4nXlG4

A World of Job's Messages...

...many of them anyway hardly can read anymore!

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Qe1jrlHaNMA
    I be a do-gooder?
    I never was about that!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:47 am

The Dominion of Corcyrus - a second Jerusalem?

To attribute hope to me is a false and misleading idea, I have no hope!

The social fascists lack self-reflection!

How could they dare to define a constitutionally responsible scientific and spiritual free development of my individuality and personality as sick?

This Satan's breed!

Miserable flatworms!

Lies and decpetion!

Never again!

I care these idiots a s**t!

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Scree313

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Scree314

The Bremen State Parliament, 34th Meeting on 24 January 2013:

22.) Strategies to promote mental health development

Request of the majority fractions of Alliance 90/The Greens and the SPD
    of 14 November 2012 (Document 18/651)

...development of the strategy by scientific knowledge
    and orientation; if any, to identify best practice models and use models.

Final comment of the SPD fraction, delegate Rainer Hamann: all that must be based on theory....

(next step was the "parish therapy" as introduced by Lord Mayor John Bedford-Sieling in 2015!)

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 220px-13

(2019 I was transported into the "Gulag Sieling" to prevent me to execute my right to vote!)

23.) Contract between the City of Bremen and the Islamic Religious communities in the State of Bremen (Documents 18/693, 18/727, 18/737)

In his final comment delegate Björn Tschöpe, SPD fraction, intercepts the different positions of the Reformed and the Lutheran protestants, obviously trying to amplify the emancipated LORD belief...

(factually they ratified the Quran according to the Bremen State Constitution!)

Allah is neither LORD nor theory!!!!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:50 am

Social accounting generationalism is soul murder!

No... never in my life I was a certain Dr. von Kehrstorf who was married to a Chinese woman...

...maybe I had his phone number?

I am not the reality warrant of liars!

I was this Chinese woman!

Meanwhile I can unpunished assume whatever I want! How stupid are they!

Digitalization, virtualization, and substancelessness rule!

Mountains of Madness!

Rise, rise up, you funny balloon!

We must nothing! There is no "we"!

Warum wir aus dem Schatten der #USA heraustreten müssen - Michael Lüders, 09.11.21

Liars!

Hypocrites!

Gay sod!

What is my generation?

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Pangae13

None!

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Image1

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 2940014096850_p0_v1_s1200x630

(Star Saphire, First Sword of Imperial Ar)

Last edited by Ashera on Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:18 am; edited 4 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:51 am

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Helgol10
    13 October 2005 I was sure
    I am Rabea Alienne Uchtmann
    high to the brim
    and ran like nuts,
    almost missed the vessel!!
    Heligoland is impressive

Allahu akbar!

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 5d75bb0a8a8e6a8d716558f47884e69bd99ad88b

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Eae1f2d6e0def4b09950f35b4076338ba2071bd2

First of all... I aim to level all parishes, independent of faith... all become members of the Bremen State Church!

List of Holy Books

The Holy Quran

The Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

The Third Millennium Bible (TMB)

The King James Bible (KJV 1611)

The Elbersfelder Bible (ELB)

The Books of the Maccabees (BOM)

The Book of Lies (LOL)

The Tasfir Ibn Kathir (TIK)

The Völuspá (VOL; RVL)

[The Foreign Vocabulary of the Quran (VOC)]

[A BOOK OF THE BEGINNINGS (BOB)]

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Img_0141
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:31 am

Ashera wrote:Anaxagoras Clazomenius called it "Perumchirese", "around motion". The explanation is of alchymical nature: from the element water air and spirit derive, and this causes a certain suction, as if water would be vacuumed from a bucket with a hose. But probably the whole thing resembles rather a torus. In a certain perspective even the the globosity of earth is doubtful. Plate, globe, torus? It depends on the context.

Geological Ethnocentrism

Operation Rampdown - Page 4 Lauras11

Cp. Otto E. Rössler

Even plate tectonics is relative, cp. also the Einstein, Velikovsky, Hapgood, Lethbridge correspondence.

One also could say that in a torodial represenation exists no plate tectonics...

...hardly to imagine, so at the limits of recent cognition, maybe a post-mortem state?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:16 pm