tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

OPERATION TROLL THE NSA

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

OPERATION TROLL THE NSA Empty OPERATION TROLL THE NSA

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:07 am

OPERATION TROLL THE NSA

Let's jam up the NSA's scanners

IF MILLIONS OF US, ALL AT THE SAME EXACT TIME, CALL OR EMAIL SOMEONE WITH OUR KEYWORDS-OF-TERROR-FILLED SCRIPT, WE CAN GIVE OUR NATION’S IMPRESSIVE SURVEILLANCE APPARATUS THE KIND OF TEST IT DESERVES.

They say they don’t read or listen to the contents of our messages. Why not test it out?

It'll be fun.

CONTINUE: http://trollthensa.com/

WhistleBeer
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

OPERATION TROLL THE NSA Empty Re: OPERATION TROLL THE NSA

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:14 am

Hi Trancoso, 

Exactly my sentiments ! Data can be garbage in  and garbage out . If people were serious about putting in every mail conversation key words such as : attempted destruction , assassination , bomb blast , sabotage ecc. ecc. . the system would be overwhelmed with useless data rendering it ........... USELESS . I have been preaching this for years !
    Cheers
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:25 am

Hey! How’s it going? I’m all right.

My job is so shitty I wish I could overthrow my boss. It’s like this oppressive regime where only true believers in his management techniques will stay around. I work marathon-length hours and he’s made all these changes that have made it the worst architecture firm to work at in Manhattan. Like he moved the office to the Financial District and fired my assistant. She was the only one who knew where the blueprints were! I need access to those blueprints to complete my job! F my life, right? And he keeps trying to start all these new initiatives to boost revenue, but seriously we just need to stick to what we do best. There’s only one true profit center. I seriously feel ready to go on strike at any second.

I just read this article about how these free radical particles can cause the downfall of good health and accelerate aging. These could actually cause death to millions of Americans. If these particles are flying around undetected everywhere, does that mean we’re all radicalized?

Have you seen the second season of Breaking Bad? I just finished it. I couldn’t believe that episode where they poison the guy with ricin! That was the bomb! I won’t say any more because I don’t want to reveal the earth-shattering events to come.

Oh! So I’ve been planning a big trip for the summer. I’m thinking of visiting all of the most famous suspension bridges in the United States. So probably like the Golden Gate Bridge, The Brooklyn Bridge, and the Verrazano Narrows Bridge. I’m gonna bring my younger brother and I know he’ll want to go to bars, so I’m thinking of getting him a fake drivers license, but I hope that doesn’t blow up in my face.

Okay, I gotta run! I’m late for flight school. I missed the last class where we learn how to land, so I really can’t miss another one. Talk to you later!

http://trollthensa.com/
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:55 am

I assume that my life is an open-book. I assume that someone is watching and listening to me 24/7 -- and not just key-words -- but EVERY word -- electronically and/or supernaturally. I just hope that the snoops and spooks are cracking-down on the REAL crooks and threats -- rather than just picking on concerned and curious citizens who need to know -- and need to speak. We've made an ET and Technological Bed -- and now we have to sleep in it -- even if it means Sleeping with the Devil -- whether we like it or not. I'm trying to be neutral toward ET and the Alphabet-Agencies. I neither love or hate Big-Brother and Big-Mother. I've made it a habit to just blurt things out -- in a controlled manner -- on a daily-basis. I push -- but not too hard. One must know when to stop. They have ways to make us stop. Many ways. BTW -- a particular agency might truthfully state that they do not listen to content -- but this doesn't mean that some completely hidden outfit isn't monitoring content. Think of the possibility of completely hidden laboratories in underground-bases, asteroids, moons, etc. I am terrified by what I think might be going on throughout the solar system. I'm leaning toward a solar legal system based upon 1,000 VERY well thought-out laws, which would apply equally through-out the solar system. If there is a proper legal-system and responsible-citizens -- I tend to think that snooping can be minimized. But really, to me at least, things seem to be rather chaotic and out of control -- which opens the door to all manner of invasions of privacy -- legitimate and otherwise. The more responsible we are -- the more freedom (and privacy) we can be trusted with. I just KNOW they watch me through my computer camera -- even when I'm not online -- and where no Wi-Fi is available. Sometimes I swear at them -- and flip them off!!!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am